Tuesday, January 13

Fourth Training Session

It was david's fourth training session and definitely the most humiliating to date for him. His flaccid penis was well and truly on display today!


Training started a little late today, so I was home. I left them to it while I surfed my iPad upstairs.  I heard the satisfying sound of intense exercising interspersed with loud cracks of a paddle, whaps of the strop, and whips of the crop. Even from upstairs these sounded as if they were doing a number on my poor hubby. No sooner was he spanked than he was off to the next exercise!

After a while, and towards the end of their training, my curiosity got the best of me and I went downstairs to see how they were doing. This was prompted by some particularly vicious sounding strokes from the crop and some honest to goodness cries of pain from my husband. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't go down there to stop it, I went down there to watch it!

david was receiving a standing cropping from Mags. He was standing up, leaning against the weight machine. His pants and panties (yup, panties - blue lacy ones this time), were pulled down below his cheeks and Mags was whipping his ass and the sides of his hips mercilessly with that crop. There were already vivid marks all over his butt, from that spanking and from all the ones that preceded it, with quite a few of the marks wrapping around the sides where he marks most easily. It appears Mags had forgotten (or ignored) the "no wraparound" lecture.

I think Mags was about to stop just as I showed up, but I said "keep going, please!" I walked around to her side of david and watched. She got a smile on her face, and continued whipping him with that crop. Really, really hard ones. This girl only seems to have one speed!

david started crying out again and dancing. During his dancing his pants and panties dropped to the floor around his ankles, which only meant she took the opportunity to whip him all over his legs as well! So he was standing there nude from the waist down for his whipping, writhing in pain. We could not yet see his penis and testicles bouncing as we were behind him, and david had been given instructions to not expose those to her just yet, but circumstances seemed to overtake us, and besides, I swear she cropped him with the goal of dropping those pants and panties to his ankles an then attacking his legs!

After a particular hard stroke to his flanks he screamed, reached his hands back and grabbed his punished flesh, and looked at her with a kind of pathetic puppy dog face. His cock and balls were fully on display to her then.

She just smirked and motioned for him to turn around and receive the rest of his whipping. Poor david is well-conditioned to receive punishment from a female authority figure (even one almost half his age, apparently) and he did as he was told, despite the off-limits cropping he was receiving from her. He kicked his legs to the extent possible and danced, and wiggled his ass around. She whipped him indiscriminately everywhere. As she whipped he escaped around to the side of the pole he was holding. She just whipped more towards the front of his legs as we saw his penis dance for us. She hardly cared where the crop landed. david began realizing that the more he moved about, the more the crop hit just anywhere, so he managed to get back into position and stay still a bit, bend over a bit, and present his well-marked ass for the crop. She still targeted his legs and flanks, though. In this more bent over and slightly more spread position, we could both see his testicles dangling between his legs. I'm sure david was well beyond caring at this point about what rules I had set for him and I don't even blame him, poor dear!

Whether good aim or bad, the crop struck the back of his testicles and he really howled, He stood up straight as an arrow and grabbed his testicles into his hands. She just kept whipping his ass as he clutched his whipped ball sac in his two hands! Not even a word said from her. What a gal!

She finished up and gave me a satisfied nod.

I went over to david and bent him over my knee and under my arm so Mags and I could both examine his bare ass.


His ass and testicles were on display, but what was most remarkable was the extreme marking once again. I passed my hand over his welts. While examining his welts I made of point of pulling on his cheek to expose his crack and bottom hole. As I held his cheek open I said, "Aren't you ashamed of yourself, displaying yourslef like this to Mags?" I held him there, cheeks spread, so he could truly think about that for a good, lingering fifteen seconds. Mags and I looked at each other. We had a "thing" going by now. We were on the same wavelength.

He did not respond. He just mewled in humiliation bent over my upturned knee as he clutched at my hiked up leg..

I also gently rubbed the back of his testicles where the crop had hit (but not left any mark, so it was likely not all that hard, despite his carrying on).

"Did Mags smack you here?" I asked.

"Yes Ma'am" he answered in a very strained voice.

"I'm glad," I said, "didn't I tell you to keep those covered?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"So I guess that's what can happen when they stick out behind like that, all exposed, mmm?"

"Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry Ma'am".

"Apologize to Mags, not me!" I said.

"I'm sorry Miss! I'm sorry I exposed myself to you like that!" He apologized like this still bent over under my arm, exposed to his trainer. Mags was getting an eyefull but seemed to enjoy his humiliation, so...

"Turn around, david, and apologize properly to Mags."

I let david up from his bent over position and he turned around to face Mags, hands covering his private parts in front, hunched over.

"I'm sorry, Miss, for exposing myself to you like that."

"I think we should have the punishment fit the crime," I said, "again, hands at your sides this time you naughty little exhibitionist!"

david let his hands drop and repeated his apologies, his bare penis and testicles now on display. I keep him pretty well shaved down there, so he looks all the world like a little boy. I love a good, humbling, bare penis apology. In my opinion, this is the only way a male should be made to apologize to a Woman, no matter her years!

Mags was looking straight at his midsection, with a little smile/smirk on her face. She was loving this humiliation of david, I could tell.

Surprisingly, david was soft as anything. He was one well whipped little puppy, with his tail truly dangling between his legs. Ha ha!

For the record, I would never ever whip a puppy!!!!
Husbands on the other hand...?

I let him stay like that, in silence, dragging his humiliation on.

"Strip, david." I said. "Off. Every stitch."

david took his gym shorts and panties off from around his ankles, and pulled his red shirt off over his head. He was now bare as a baby in front of Mags, and still soft.

I took him by the arm to the corner of the room and put him there. His hands at his sides, his nose pushed deeply into the corner. His well marked bottom jutting out.

"Look at me, david" I said. He turned his head.


"You will stay in that corner for one half hour. After that I will come down and get you, put you across my knee, and spank you with the back of my hairbrush until you can't sit for a week. And then you may remember to keep your pants up around your penis and your legs held together while Mags whips you! Although now that the cat's out of the bag, and Mags has seen everything there is to see of you anyways, I guess I don't care if she strips you nude for your whippings from now on. But don't think for a minute you're getting off that spanking, young man! Or from what you'll have to bend over for afterwards..."

We left david standing there, humbled and nude, nose in the corner, awaiting his spanking from me; and Mags and I went upstairs.

She did not ask at all about the nudity, the corner-time, his upcoming spanking, or whatever it is that he will have to bend over for afterwards. Odd, shy girl!

I again congratulated her on how well she is doing, both with the exercise regime and with how great her spankings are and how motivational they are for david! I think she does not realize how extreme these whippings are. I've done nothing but encourage her the harder she whips, so maybe she thinks this is "normal" in the kink world?  At some point I'll set her straight so as not to endanger her next boyfriend, but I want to keep the intensity up for now. I want david to genuinely fear his next session, knowing that he will receive no mercy from his young personal trainer in the paddling and whipping department. And also knowing that sometimes you get what you wish for! Ha ha ha!

P.S. And in case you were wondering, and notwithstanding the sorry whipped state of his ass, he did receive a full measure of the hairbrush while across my knee which had him begging and apologizing from the first stroke to the last.


And after his spanking he did indeed have to bend over for me, and I did indeed give him a long hard lesson in who owns that ass courtesy of my nice, fat, strap-on dildo.


38 comments:

  1. Mistress Mags is learning fast and may I say is enjoying giving David training. This last session was quite intense. Also Julie Ma'am you sure know how to add embarrassment to submission spreading his cheeks like that for Mistress Mags. I'm sure she had a good view as well as when David had to face her and apologize with his cock in full view for Mistress Mags to enjoy. I feel you were right in reminding David who owns his slut hole. My Mistress loves to use my hole after a good long spanking. I have a feeling during the next session David will have to strip before and spanking and she may even have him exercise nude just so she can get at his bottom after each exercise.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. He has actually not been losing weight, and the food diary tells the tale. Perhaps time for a complete stripping for him and a good hard strapping from me in front of Mags to show him we're in this together.

      Delete
  2. Dear Julie:

    First, great work on the blog and the lifestyle. You and your husband are living a fantastically interesting life!

    Second, if you want to humiliate your husband, how about employing a gay male trainer? Then he could even touch your husband's penis, and you wouldn't mind (but your husband would!).

    Good luck,

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that would be fun. I'd dress david exclusively in women's workout wear, and his male trainer would be given carte blanche to take her over his knee!

      Delete
  3. You have a good writing skills, you focused on the trainer and summary your part,
    I have two questions, is David enjoying this or you more? MAG response to your presence as a student to a teacher, do you like this kind of dominant relationship over her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      david definitely enjoys it, though he is a bit worried and anxious leading up to each session because of the amount of pain involved. I enjoy it mainly because he does, but there is the out-of-control element that I particularly enjoy much more than he does.
      And I don't at all see it as a dominant relationship with Mags. In fact, she does not listen to me at times which is part of the fun.

      Delete
  4. Hello again, Julie my dear,
    What a wonderful account! I particularly enjoyed reading that david's cock and balls didn't escape punishment. It is something that I inflict on my sub when he has particularly annoyed me. Obviously his device comes off for this, and as he is cock locked 24/7/365, any release always results in an immediate erection. This of course is not allowed, and so he knows that his cock will be cropped until it is soft and floppy enough to go back in his device. Then his balls are roped and pulled back between his arse cheeks and tawsed until they glow purple with deep bruising. Like your example, he is then taken anally by me with my strap-on.

    I note one of your other correspondents suggests that you employ a gay male trainer. May I suggest that this isn't necessary. Between you and Mags, I think it is perfectly clear that david is being well taken care of by the superior sex!

    Thanks once again for a very entertaining blog. I love reading it!

    Hugs, licks and kisses from,

    Ms Olive
    XXxxXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your poor slave boy! I almost feel sorry for him...

      Delete
    2. Ms Olive is really something.................

      Delete
  5. Hello Ms Julie!
    Absolutely incredible! You are doing such a wonderful job of leading Mags and she seems to be becoming the perfect young Domme! Btw, I can actually feel david's embarrassment at standing naked with his little bits exposed to his trainer...it has my own chest beating wildly at the thought of facing that embarrassment!

    Respectfully,
    doc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's one thing being naked for sex. It's another thing being made to be naked in front of a young lady almost young enough to be his daughter with absolutely zero chance of sex ("Oooooh! Old!" - Jessica in True Blood), and being made to be naked for a spanking from her to boot!

      Delete
  6. OUCH! So how long was it before he could sit down Julie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His butt recovers quickly, I'm afraid! Good circulation I guess.

      Delete
  7. She seems bullish, confine her to certain areas of his body, do not let her slap his face, or whip his back or chest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I do need to rein her is a little, but not so much as to spoil her fun!

      Delete
  8. Hello Ms. Julie,

    First I have to say what an incredible wife/mistress you are to fulfill David's needs. You have a prodigy in training and look forward to how you introduce her to becoming a Domme. As an avid admirer of your site I would like to have a little more insight into Meg's life. Do you think inviting her for dinner after a workout would be a good idea and let David serve you both in his panties with a glowing ass on display for both of you?

    Yours,

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer keeping a little more distance with my employees... ;-)

      Delete
    2. Perhaps a glass of wine off-premises to discuss his training plateau and how to 'bump' him off it...it might shake her out of her shyness...

      Delete
  9. Always a pleasure to discover what fun and exciting times you create for david...and for Mags as well. Do you have any expectations of where the training (of both if them!) is headed? Thanks again for sharing!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goddess Gretchen16 January 2015 at 00:33

    What a perfect time to break out the diapers and plastic panties!

    Goddess Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps start with the threat of them if he doesn't "man up" on his exercising.

      Delete
  11. I strongly recommend that you think about David health ( physical and emotional) , even if he could stand the hard spanking and strapon it doesn't mean it will not have a nigative effects on his body, and destroy his personality and self-esteem, ,, I think in the long term he will suffer from organic illness and depression.
    I'm human and feel others pain, sometimes people love what will kill them like smoking or other deadly habits, if you love David you should take care of him. // plz don't post for public

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry about the "plz don't post for public". I sometimes post without fully reading the comment. But I don't mind your comment, though it is a bit misguided. Please understand that the games my husband and I play are 100% consensual, and he loves them. When we play it is "scening", we are not like this 24x7. We are equals in our actual relationship and this kind of things I describe on my blog is mutually consensual playtime. You definitely get a (deliberately) lopsided view of our relationship from the blog.

      Delete
  12. look like 4th training of david with meg going good better she learning and you both enjoy and hubby enjoy being spanked by her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is coming along nicely. Getting more and more cruel as very young women can be...

      Delete
    2. So that's the key!!! I need a very young woman...

      Nah, just kidding, my wife is already 8 years younger than me. I want her to become more cruel, though.

      Delete
  13. A few suggestions. Let Mags take David shopping to buy him a bikini swim suit making him try various outfits. She can also purchase leotards and ballet dresses telling the shopkeeper that Davids wife wants his exercise regime to have more variety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hold on! She's his trainer, not his personal shopper!

      Delete
  14. I have an idea to motivate david since the whippings from Mags don't seem to be changing his eating habits.

    a chastity device.

    That would certainly motivate me! Perhaps Mags could just hold it up and say:

    "Well david, I've discussed this with Julie and we think you need some motivation, apart from just during your training sessions. So if you don't meet your weight target at the next session, on it goes..."

    then I'd just leave it prominently displayed in the fridge for the week.

    lill (Ms Julie's pinished sketch slut) jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely idea. in the fridge no less? Sounds chilly!
      I wonder if david would go for this kind of play... it would only be for a week (or two - until he started losing weight that is)

      Delete
    2. Ms Julie Ma'am,

      The idea of putting it in the fridge was that, the next time david reaches for a snack it might make him think twice :)

      I'm not a fan of the 'throw away the key' chastity thing either Ma'am but there is a lot of potential here I think. Its the old problem of how do you punish someone who, ultimately, likes to be spanked. The presence of the device has wonderful potential as a threat/tease don't you think?

      In fact you could just direct david to buy one on line, with no explanation, and let the mind games begin :)

      lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

      Delete
    3. Oh! I thought that it would make it that much more unpleasant to put on if it were chilled down first!

      Delete
    4. Lol. Although:
      Cold as ice,
      helps cock fit the device?

      lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

      Delete
    5. Poetry. How Cute. Now go put a handful of ice cubes into the front of your panties, lill jo, until they melt...

      Delete
    6. Yes Ma'am Ms Julie.

      lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

      Delete
  15. It is well established that in physical exercise, your mind will allow you to quit when your body still has a lot in reserve. This is the value of personal trainers. They can get more from you than you ever will do yourself. I can only imagine what you, other women in your blog and various women in my life could team up to enforce a much higher effort in my current training program!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the "threat" of a spanking is paradoxically a reward.

      Delete