Wednesday, May 20

That's what a "woman" would say

Had a very interesting experience yesterday. I am travelling on business and staying in a hotel in the USA. As I was walking from my room to the elevator I passed a room where there was the unmistakable sound of a wife absolutely tearing a strip off her husband.


I thought it was very funny, and I stayed outside the door listening for as long as I could. I eventually had to leave when I heard the elevator stopping at my floor. I did not want to get caught eavesdropping (even though that was exactly what I was doing and I would have deserved the embarrassment!)

She was chewing him out at the top of her lungs. She barely let him get a word in edgewise. When he did speak it was a mealy-mouthed "ok honey" which only seemed to infuriate her that much more.

The disagreement seemed to be based on money. I'm not sure if it was the central issue or just an example, but what I caught was a very expensive cell phone bill, how his company should be reimbursing him for it, but that it was refused and he did not have the backbone to challenge it. It was hard to piece it together from all the one-sided yelling, but I'm pretty sure that was the gist of it.

The VERY BEST part of the conversation went like this:

Wife: I can't believe how PATHETIC you are!

Husband: ok, ok

Wife: (mockingly) "ok ok", "ok ok". That's what a WOMAN would say. A MAN would have a plan.: First I'm going to do this, then I'm going to do that. A WOMAN would stand there saying "ok ok".

So this was said at the top of her lungs. She did not care who was listening to her so thoroughly pussy whipping the poor guy. I doubt his balls would still be attached to him after she was done. Regrettably I had to leave after that last exchange. But a number of interesting things spring to mind.

First, how interesting that the biggest insult she could think of hurling at him was that he was acting like a woman. Ummmm... she IS a woman? So am I. I think she and I would both have a plan. So just funny that the word "woman" in this context is evocative of some old prejudice against women. A kind of never was true sex role stereotype of the weak-willed empty-headed woman. That was what she meant, obviously: "You, dear husband, are acting like the worst stereotype of the weak-willed, empty-headed, indecisive woman".

The fact that she called him a "woman" has such strong dominant sexual overtones. Such a short step from calling him a woman to, say, making him dress like one?

"You want to act like a woman? You FUCKING strip and put my panties and nightie on. If you're going to ACT like a woman then by God I'll make you DRESS like one! Where's my makeup? Now go stand in the corner. You want a spanking first? Fine, I'll give you a spanking first. Yes, now stand there just like that. Look at that! Just look at that erection! You enjoy being treated like that! Fine. I'm calling room service and then the maids and you will damn well stand right there looking just like that so EVERYBODY can see how much you enjoy being treated like a WOMAN!"


There is then only one short step to the strap-on dildo, don't you think?

"You want to act like a WOMAN? Fine, I'll treat you like a woman (she says while putting on her strap-on dildo after his spanking). Suck on it you CUNT. Oh you better suck on it! That's all the lube you're getting you LITTLE PUSSY.



Now bend over and spread your cheeks you PATHETIC LOSER! You want to act like a woman? You're going to get FUCKED like a woman. Balls deep up your boy pussy you PATHETIC LITTLE EXCUSE FOR A MAN!!! Get over there. Bend over.


"Now you take it, just like a WOMAN!"


Well, anyways...

I really should have knocked and offered that angry wife my support and assistance.

33 comments:

  1. I reckon you should have! I reckon you quite enjoyed writing that too! ;-)
    Keep up the fantastic blogging Ms. Julie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes life just hands you a blog gift!

      Delete
  2. Dear Ms Julie,

    Yes, I find it quite interesting too that she would use the term "Woman" to humiliate him. As you so accurately point out, it seems obvious that
    she does not consider herself as weak or ineffective. I believe she most likely, and more accurately intended to use "sissy", or "wimp" to berate him. Your embellishment is excellent and "You want to act like a sissy..." would fit perfectly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But she did not say "sissy". Maybe it's "woman" when applied a male that is the missing context?

      Delete
  3. My wife preferred ditsy bitch or daft bitch. i lost a bet and had to work a shift at her uncle's truck stop diner. Her uncle made me wear the fifties pink diner uniform, white stockings and white shoes. Everyone laughed at how pathetic i was. My wife was so frustrated she called me a ditsy bitch in front of all of the truckers causing an uproar of laughter. After that, it became her berating identifier of choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha!
      Do you have other submissive tendencies? Does your wife take you across her knee?

      Delete
  4. You hit on a theme that I have been thinking about lately, I wonder if society makes a mistake labeling behavior as "male" and "female". Maybe we should look at characters as being strong or weak, leaders or followers and so on, and leave out the gender. I am male, but I am a lousy leader. I would hate to be a manager. I am happy to have someone with a plan tell me which way to go at work, give me a goal and leave me to sort the details. I am happy to have my wife take the role of manager at home. But I always see myself as a male. But a private, not a general. I wish that we could simply acknowledge that my wife is the better leader and decision maker without the perjorative cliche, "wear the pants in the family".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where's the fun in that? We have a long history of sex role stereotyping. Don't want it to go to waste. If you adopt one part of the female sex role, may as well go all the way. Bra and panties, anyone?

      Delete
    2. Oh yes! And stockings , garter belts and high heels, too!

      Delete
    3. That's what happened to me... She knew I liked seeing Her in panties, then ended up getting me into them and seeing how I reacted...

      Now, it seems I spend more nights than not taking *Her* cock, and I can't remember the last time I got to stand to tinkle. Very humiliating, Ma'am...

      Delete
    4. Oh yes. And are you banned from putting your dick in her pussy? My husband is mostly banned from that, as I prefer his tongue anyways, but occasionally I get a hankering and expect him to perform. Dangerous territory for him as he has trouble holding out and will tend to premature ejaculation, especially as my pussy is such a rare treat for him. But if he is too fast, he will get a strapping from a frustrated wife to a spent husband, and a good measure of teasing next time we see my sister as well who is only too well aware of his "little premi problem"! Ha Ha!

      Delete
    5. Yes, Ma'am. My tongue certainly gets a lot more action than any other part of me...

      I, uhm...I have the same problem when She allows me that treat. She does keep threatening to 'discuss' my 'problem' with friends or my doctor... *blushes*

      Delete
    6. Interesting. A discussion like that with one of her friends while you're around could be interpreted as a pretty vanilla thing, though hugely embarrassing for the "man".

      Delete
    7. To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me at all if She told Her mother...she already knows I wear panties.

      Delete
  5. Your mind is amazing......................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woman say Alot of Things if ask me Mostly when they are angry mad at Boyfriend or Husband Maybe the Husband enjoy that stuff they Live the Fem/Male lifestyle

    do you think that guy got good spanking from her would you had suggested he get good spanking

    mike
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if she was ready for that. She was still hoping he would act "the man". After a while, when she fully accepts the sex role flip, maybe then...

      Delete
  7. I love it when you use an old drawing of mine like this one Ms Julie Ma'am. This was always a little favorite of mine. I like that this sissy still seems to have some 'attitude' that needs beating out of him/her, even though he/she has already been punished.

    But thinking about your point, its complicated. There is something reassuring in being on the feminine side of the looking glass. Its not just humiliating or diminishing it can be soaring too. Like turning into a bird. Like I said, complicated.

    *curtsey*

    lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and it's a lovely lil one at that.

      And absolutely, nothing wrong in my opinion with a "man" accepting the feminine role, though he must take everything that his woman deems goes along with that...

      Delete
    2. Exactly! i have accepted the 'feminine role' and i have learned to love it! Although why human society thinks that Women and the divine Feminine
      is weak and submissive is beyond me.

      Delete
    3. Yes Ma'am.
      The little apron and the heels, but also the period, pads and tampons.
      *curtsy*
      lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) josephine

      Delete
    4. Oh yes, and perhaps even a mild enema before the Tampaxing? I mean they are designed to soak up liquids before they escape.

      Delete
  8. In our relationship I am the girl and the wife; never the woman. As the girl my clothes are pretty and feature lace, ruffles, flirty frills and fuller skirts. Bows, ribbons, hostess aprons, corsets and stockings rather than pantyhose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i am sure you are a very good girl, except when you are not, and then I KNOW you get a spanking.

      Delete
  9. Julie you should have written your phone number on a paper and slid it in the door; if the boss was interested she would have contacted you. In this domain my wife is the boss and if that phone bill was returned to me two things would have been ordered:
    Get a new job immediately as I am not appreciated.
    Figure out a way to get the money from the company.
    When we left that hotel things would have happened and I would not be sitting too well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows, maybe had i stayed around listening for another few minutes I would have heard the belt coming out and some good old fashioned husband howlin'!

      Delete
    2. That's what my wife would have done... and has done on a number of occasions (in hotel rooms and some other semi-public locations) - more often with her hairbrush than with my belt...

      Delete
    3. Yes, hairbrush is handy but I don't usually travel with our potent one. I tend to not like using his belt, I prefer to remove my own. Makes the point better, don't you think?

      Delete
  10. I to enjoy the sentiment but am a bit offended by the idea of implying women as weaker. I prefer the "act like a baby get treated like a baby" adage. It works very effectively on hubby (you can imagine the rest!). And no implied sexism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have decided that the word "Woman" carries a different meaning if the context is that it applies to a female, or to a male.

      Delete
  11. Julie, you are so hot. I love your blogs. I think you should have entered the room to offer her your most professional help.
    Stan

    ReplyDelete