Friday, October 30

I discovered Spankingtube!

Recently a pen pal directed me to something on a site called Spankingtube. This was my first exposure to this. So much fun! I browsed a ton of them. But there were 3 special videos that really stood out from the crowd that I wanted to blog about.

The first come as a pair. They are a couple, Chris and Joe, and they wanted to share their real-life domestic discipline with us, and it was absolutely captivating for me!


Joe had misbehaved. He stayed up late on his computer. Chris had asked him when he was coming to bed, and he answered that it would be in just a few minutes. Well he stayed on that computer for three hours. So he basically lied to Chris, and he got himself overtired as well. So now he was going to be punished.

The first part of his punishment was a good hard hand spanking. Joe had to stand in front of Chris and have his pajama bottoms lowered by her. Then it was right across her knee. Chris scolded Joe the entire time, and smacked his naughty cheeks good and hard. Joe basically turned into a six year old, blubbering and mewling out his apologies and promises to do better.


This screen capture was taken most of the way through a five minute (hard) hand spanking. You can see how red his cheeks are. To me, what this really exemplifies is how humiliating a spanking can be. Poor Joe. You can see his scrotal sac between his legs. You can also see his bum hole. And this is of course the ultimate public punishment. Faces fully on camera. Spanked in front of literally thousands of viewers such as myself. Joe given a genuine punishment.

Next Joe was told to get up and sit on his little hard wooden stool.



Poor Joe had to sit there with his red bum on the stool, and his penis all bare, and be scolded some more. However, worse still was what was still to come. A good hard hairbrush spanking.


"I tell you right now I will not tolerate it Joseph.
If I tell you to go to bed, you go to bed.
If I tell you to get off that computer, you get off that computer."


Before too long, Chris needed to get her right leg across both of his, and hold his hand bent behind his back. It was a hard and humiliating hairbrushing for poor Joseph.

"You think long and hard about what happens next time.
There's not going to be any hand spanking.
There's going to be all of what you just got, and all of this, all at the same time.
And you're going to be grounded from the computer for a whole week.
Do you want that?"

Chris was a very thorough spanker. She went all over his cheeks. She pulled his skin taught and spanked where leg meets thigh. She also pulled his cheeks apart and spanked down on the sensitive insides of his bottom cleft. 


Of course, this affords us witnesses a perfectly humiliating view of his bottom hole. Well, if he didn't misbehave, he would not have to be shamed like this in front of us. Chris needed to make sure this lesson stuck with Joseph, and a good dose of fanny pain, a good dose of scolding, plus a good does of very public shaming helps make sure of that.

Here's what Joseph's buns looked like near the end. Ouch!


Afterwards, Joseph had to sit on his chair for some more scolding. He was also told he was going to be going for a nap after that!

But not before he was forgiven and got some TLC from Chris.


Isn't that just the sweetest thing? A loving and contrite husband, bare from the waist down, and with a very red caboose!

Here are the links to this marvelous moment in time.
  1. http://www.spankingtube.com/video/15167/intro-and-hand-spanking
  2. http://www.spankingtube.com/video/15168/part-2-of-intro-and-hand-done-with-hairbrush
Chris and/or Joe, if you're out there, please send me an email!

And. before we go, one more memorable video I saw on spankingtube was from a commenter on my blog, wdspoone!


He received a very strict spanking with a hardwood paddle. The best part of it was all the kicking and crying and carrying on. It reminded me A LOT of the spankings I give david!
I know you're reading this, wd... Nice tightey whiteys!

49 comments:

  1. i have a Spankingtub account my name Mspankee on there i have a self spanking video on there as few picture did you make an account on there

    few weeks back i sent you another self spanking video i made did you get it if not can re send you it let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mike, I saw that and enjoyed it immensely!

      Delete
    2. ya welcome miss julie glad you love it alot bet love my bare butt right

      Delete
  2. Oh my. That Spanking Tube you listed is a Busy place.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha!! sara e

      Delete
    2. Yes... so many videos, so little time.

      Delete
  3. Here is one of my wife and I... a bit old, and a short one, but fun just the same I think (Not sure I thought so at the time). - WMJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I can't believe we spankos never told you about Spanking Tube! It's great. Who knew you who are so accomplished as a spanker didn't know? It gives us so many good ideas for F/M spanking and provides hours of entertainment. Now you know and can enjoy! TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! i find the more "real" ones very inspirational.

      Delete
  5. Wow, i'll have to give this a check :) Thanks, sara e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms. Julie- If You like exposed buttholes and embarrassment, You might like this one... sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hummmm? Is something on blogger deleting links???

      Delete
  7. *Blush* - Thanks for the mention Miss Julie ma'am. Unfortunately Chris and Joe seem to have vanished? :( Haven't seen or heard from them in some time. As far as my Spktube page....there is a slightly interesting back-story to it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That looked painful man. Care to tell your backstory?

      Delete
    2. "man"? More like "little girl" the way he was kicking and carrying on!

      Delete
    3. Dear Wdspoone, I remember your old blog that got removed because of content. Personally I loved the content there!!

      Best subby wishes to you,

      lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

      Delete
  8. http://www.spankingtube.com/video/40191/hard-paddle-and-tawse-for-minor-infractions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Right along the same lines. So strict! A woman after my own heart!

      Delete
  9. Hi SJ,

    Hope your well! I watched the videos….ouch. Especially wdspoone, he got his ass spanked!!

    Perhaps you should give consideration to making a video like wds's, its pretty anonymous and would be fun to watch.

    As always, love your blog, you're the best.

    KL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband would definitely question my motives!

      Delete
  10. Hello Julie,
    Great blog that I only recently discovered.You are inspiring a generation of women to take charge and many marriages need that.Of these two spankings you reviewed, " Chris's" style is closest to mine. She takes her time and she integrates consistent scolding delivering a clear message as well as a sound spanking. I believe if discipline and behavior change are your objectives you have to engage him, mentally and emotionally as well as physically. My experience is the message you deliver while spanking penetrates deeply into the male mind where it is more likely to change behavior. I don't mean to imply the other style ( wdspoone) doesn't work. If you want to or need to " break" him, that kind of rapid fire with a serious brush and minimal scolding will do it.. Every disciplinary wife probably needs to spank that way sometimes. But for regular " normal" discipline, Chris gets my vote. I will bet she usually has a harmonious home and a well behaved husband
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you completely. And please do check out the link above that was supplied by a commenter. Yet a third style that I think also has a place in every happy home!

      Delete
  11. Thank you for sharing this source Ms Julie! And for detailing some very good discipline sessions!

    Respectfully,
    doc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. It's a voyage of discover for me and I like to share it with my blog friends!

      Delete
  12. Hey, I've spanked my wife, and been spanked by her, for exactly that kind of reason! (Not going to bed at a reasonable time because of Internet browsing or computer play, getting me tired etc...)

    My wife wants me not to get tired for bad reasons, since with tiredness comes anger, irritability, and poor erections. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Good thing my strap-on never has that latter problem, though.

      Delete
  13. The Chris/Joe spanking was very touching. It was everything a spanking should be. So much more than just the physical discipline. On another note: Curse you Julie, and curse this damned internet for exposing me to more "content" (spankingtube???) for me to waste hours looking at :)

    chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, while spanking is humiliating, isn't so much more more so to be spanked for such a sound reason and treated like a child?

      Delete
  14. I sometimes think about how the Internet world would react to the discipline Irene dishes out - when I am naughty or just when it strikes her fancy. But we are a bit shy and haven't even written much about it much less filmed it.

    I don't think I would be much of a star, but her tone, various accents and roles and costumes might be quite a "hit". I know they are with me.

    -Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I for one would love to see it. Chris from the above video would not at first blush have seemed like a star, but just look at the number of hits!

      Delete
  15. First thank for the info. What is best about the Chris and Jo is that she is just a plan Jane female, somewhat over weight, yes, but no skimpy panties, spiked heels or stockings and garter belt.
    My cousin and my sister often spanked me and never wore those accouterments, just a skirt or jeans, perhaps shorts and occasionally a night shirt that might rise up their thighs, and God forbid if either saw me spending more than milli-second glancing at their groins or beasts.
    My cousin always locked one leg with hers and made sure my heiney cheeks were wide apart so whoever was here could see between the cheeks and my ball sack. One of the other clips on that site showed the fellow being caned as his penis bounced around. Too bad we never saw that part of Joe.
    Again thanks for the links, I have saved the last for tomorrow when my wife, who is against all kinds of corporal discipline, leaves for work and I can lower my shorts and using the doubled wide leather belt, swinging it from side to side around to my heiney, until my cheeks turn red and tears begin to form.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you desperately need a good spanking, daniel!

      Delete
  16. Should we expect a clip of you and david soon with hidden faces on spanking tube?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt it. A little too incriminating for me!

      Delete
  17. Spankingtube is the best that I have found !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there were more "real lifers", but I am not one to talk!

      Delete
  18. No spanking activities in the past couple of weeks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy with business travels, the both of us, but I do have a couple to recount soonest!

      Delete
  19. My wife doesn't believe in a warm up so my butt ends up in all kinds of colors lol I'm on spankingtube but my only photo is my profile pic :( however it's a pic after my wife was upset with me lol. I have plenty more pics & about every color you could imagine. Spankingtube name boilermaker363. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. so do you like my bare butt Miss Julie my butt iam sure give you lot idea that evil you would do to my bare butt iam sure your hands and brushes would fit perfect on them pale white booty

    ya welcome gorgeous miss julie so are you going make an account on spankingtube

    ReplyDelete
  21. https://fetlife.com/users/242942


    above link is fetlife of people above who video you share if intrested look like been a month since post on fetlife

    ReplyDelete
  22. me too Miss Julie Spring enternal be good thing if ask me

    i hope you make spankingtube account would love be friend with u on there u can share pic or write blog too on the account

    ReplyDelete