Thursday, August 4

Skinny Dipping for One

At the lake this week on holiday. It's lovely here.


We have a couple up with us, Frank and Anne. They've been friends of ours since before we were married, and are about ten years older than us. They do not know anything at all about our kinky lifestyle.

We had just finished dinner, which included wine and some after dinner drinks. It was very hot out. The topic somehow got around to nude beaches, and david shared some of our experiences in St. Martin. Anne, our friend, asked if we ever skinny dipped in the lake. Of course we had, but not when it was still at all light out, and not with company around I remarked very pointedly. It was just dusk and while the light was fading, it was still there.

After one more drink Anne asked if anybody was up for a quick dip. Her husband was not, but david and I were in. But sticking with her husband, she decided not to after all. "We'll go skinny dipping!" said david. "We certainly WILL NOT," I said. I'm sure david was anxious to have a look at Anne's body, as she is in great shape.

We went to get out swimsuits on, david and I. He was in our bedroom first and was lying on the bed with a towel around his waist. Suspecting he had no swimsuit underneath I said, "you are NOT going skinny dipping!"

I got changed into my swimsuit and went to the bathroom. When I came back david had preceded me out the door, still with that towel around his waist, and headed down to the dock. I followed him. When he got there, he looked around furtively, quickly dropped the towel and dove in head first off our little diving board, butt ass naked!

I followed him in and we paddled around in there, treading water. I swam up to him and squeezed his cock and balls and asked if he was having fun. He said he very much was, thank you very much. He was a bit tipsy.

Just then, who comes walking down towards the dock but Anne! She had her one piece swimsuit and towel and said, "It's just too hot out, I had to."

"Now what are you going to do?" I asked david with a giggle under my voice. He had not counted on this. Anne did not know he was naked beneath the water. A rather embarrassing situation for him, swimming around nude with two clothed females.


Anne lowered herself in off the dock ladder and swam to us. I decided I had better tell Anne what was going on.

"Be warned," I told her, "Little Mister exhibitionist here decided to go skinny dipping despite what I said."

"Oh my," she said in mock disapproval, "how naughty!" But she stayed in swimming with us.

After a few more minutes Anne declared that she thought she should go back to the cottage.

"Us too," I said, including david. "Why don't you get out first, sweetie," I told him, "while we watch."

"Ha ha!" laughed Anne.

"I'd rather not," said david, sounding very embarrassed.  Despite everything we've done together, each new situation and new group of people were different. We had never had this kind of relationship with Anne and Frank at all, and so this was brand new.

"No, I insist," I added. I pitched my voice so that david knew we were now getting into scening territory. He was being scened in front of Anne.

"Do it!" said Anne.

david swam to the dock ladder and quickly hauled himself out, his bare white ass gleaming in the twilight. He grabbed his towel and put it around his waist.

"Yay!" said Anne, having seen david's bare butt for the first time ever.

"Wait for us up there," I said, letting him know I was not quite done with him yet.

Anne and I got out and dried off.

"Now what's this disobeying me about skinny dipping?" I asked him in front of Anne. "And look what happens, Anne had to see your bare butt. What am I going to do with you? Any suggestions, Anne?"

"Hmmmm," she pondered, "how about no swimsuit for him the rest of the week?"

"Oh my, my Mom would love that!" I said. "No, I think we need to deal with this now. What kind of punishment is suitable for naughty naked little boys?" I asked Anne.

"Ooh! Are you going to spank his ass?" She asked.

"Well, if he's going to behave like a naughty little boy I'm going to have to treat him like one..."

With that, I went over to our little diving board and put one leg up on it. "Bend over my knee," I told him. "Drop the towel," I added.

david looked very sheepish indeed. He came over to me. I flipped the towel off him.

"Oh Gosh!" he said as his front side became exposed to Anne who clapped her hands in glee.

I bent him a little over my knee, him still standing, and gave him just two good smacks, one to each cheek, and then told him to cover himself up again for goodness sake! "Back to the cottage," I told him and he scampered off.  "In the bedroom!" I yelled after him.

Anne and I giggled about david's skinny dipping and "spanking". "That'll learn him," I said.

"I'm not so sure about that," said Anne, "he seemed a little, ahem, excited to be across your knee like that getting his bum smacked. Maybe you can use that tonight," she added mischievously.

Oh my! Anne had seen his erection. How humiliating for him. How ever would he face her at breakfast next morning???

53 comments:

  1. Excitant ! Je l'aurais obligé à aller mettre son maillot de bain et à revenir avant de lui flanquer la fessée devant Anne ! (A wedgie one, more humiliating)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Miss Julie,

      So, swimsuited women vs stark naked exhibitionist and ridiculous male, you are right.

      About « tout nu » it remembers me the last sentence of the first part of « A child is beaten » by S. Freud : « Now and again another characteristic detail of the content of the phantasy came to light : a small child is being beaten on its naked bottom ». (In german, it is « auf den nackten Popo geschlagen » and in french « est battu sur son tutu tout nu ».)Tout nu !

      Delete
  2. Oh, my!

    I do very much hope there is a follow-up to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Ms SJ, it is always fun to push the envelope just the right amount. I think my all time favorite post of yours is one of the early ones "Impromptu Shopping Trip" where you announced you would be spanking David in his panties when you got him home - then "skedaddled" out of there.

    A few years ago, I was with my wife Irene in a communal kitchen at a resort. I was apparently not chopping onions correctly, as one of her friends pointed out, so Irene came over and started playfully whacking my bottom with a wooden spoon. It wasn't particularly hard, but I blushed and felt the need to hide my erection - which several women in the room seemed to notice. Embarrassment is certainly a double edged sword.

    -Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee! It's fun when all the women around know you get spanked by your wife...

      Delete
  4. Goddess Gretchen4 August 2016 at 10:26

    He should have been diapered in front of her....

    Goddess Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully agree with this....my wife would have make it very clear....if I make her ridicoulous she would make me ridiculous

      Delete
    2. I approve in general, but not this time...

      Delete
  5. Hello Mistress Julie, What a wonderful adventure you have with david. I dont think Ann ready for full play but the little there is great. You could tell the next time he forgets his suit you will have suit ready, a bikini.
    pie pie 4 now
    pieclown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they key is that she still had fun with it.

      Delete
  6. Miss Julie

    Sound like your Friend had little fun watching you and david then watching you spank david maybe she has Intrested in spanking now next time ask her if she want Do Few Spanks to David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was probably enough for her. We are friends and we can't go too far down that rabbit hole!

      Delete
    2. Understand she friend can't go to far sure don't have worry she spill bean if does she may end up over lap for a miss Julie spanking lol

      Delete
  7. One Other Things imagain if you had gone and caught David Skinny dipping and had him over your lap spanking him when friend walk up lol i guess skinny dipping is call for spanking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know agree fun scenario another idea for you when do next spanking

      Delete
  8. Anne is totally into it. There are possibilities with her.
    And I'll never feel sorry for david again-- the little slut has a great life.
    tomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy doing this to him in front of "vanilla" women!

      Delete
    2. yes, it's a thrill for everyone involved!
      I think women are less 'vanilla' when no one is watching ;)
      thank you!
      tomas

      Delete
    3. I'd be careful assuming Anne & her hubby are 'vanilla. After all, I bet you and david appear vanilla to casual observers…

      Delete
    4. So, then You must hot chocolate !

      Delete
    5. Indeed. Who knows what goes on behind those bedroom doors?

      Delete
  9. I love the unplanned, spontaneous scenes. When you don't have time to get into sub space, it heightens the humiliation. Anne seemed to enjoy it. Uh oh, I can see Ms Julie's mind in overdrive. She's already thinking about letting Anne into the inner circle now after this little test drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no. We have relatively few friends. Need to keep her and Frank as such!

      Delete
  10. Would that happen to be the same lake Orlando Bloom was recently seen paddling Katy Perry (No! The other kind!) around on, was it....?

    A.J.

    http://www.king5.com/entertainment/twitter-gets-an-eyeful-of-orlando-bloom/287649810

    ReplyDelete
  11. "A rather embarrassing situation for him, swimming around nude with two clothed females."

    Not most men I know. And not me. I've done it a couple times, usually with one of them skinny dipping with me. The other decided to go au naturel with us with a giddy, "Well,if you're doing it, so can I!" attitude.

    More than women, men have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in them, so if all the bits and pieces are seen you just smile as it is NBD. Because it is NBD. And I doubt this is the first time Anne has seen an erect penis or boy's bare bottom. Lucky her.

    Glad she loved it. David made her day!!

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, david was embarrassed. More so because he was feeling submissive being naked while we weren't. And being submissive in front of a woman he's known for a while who did not know about that side of him...

      Delete
  12. Wow that is just hot erotic and fun! Awesome. Wonder what is will lead to. Funny spanking is not that out of place with many adults they just don't know how fun it is.
    Great story
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just a cute little spanking, to make a point. Won't go anywhere beyond that! We were "drunk".

      Delete
    2. I know but sometimes cute little ones are so erotic especially playful in front of others. Just fun
      Always
      Ron

      Delete
    3. I agree, this little impromptu thing it gave us the same thrill as a much more elaborate roleplay adventure.

      Delete
  13. That must be one of the most erotic (for me) entries that I have ever read on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thank you bobby. Nice to read a comment like that!

      Delete
  14. Ms Julie Ma'am, You played this out so beautifully. In this context and in your hands a two-smack-spanking is deliciously hot!

    lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. delightful to read. Cannot wait for your next post of the morning after.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely nothing said. As if it had never happened (our little secret I guess!)

      Delete
  16. Excellent post, as always. I'm a long-time lurker on your blog, Julie, and now I'm moved to comment.

    Anne was certainly playful--cheering naked David, suggesting he be denied his swimsuit for the rest of the week, and commenting to you on his erection. Perhaps she's more open-minded than you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not pre-judge. I think she's obviously pretty open-minded!

      Delete
  17. OMG. Reminds me of a time from college when I was a summer camp counselor. On our day off, several of us (coed) went into town and leased a motel room. Anything to get away from the kids. I had showered, and was lying on a bed covered only by a towel. One of the girls pulled the towel off as I leaned over the edge to pick it up. Another smacked my bare bum to the delight of all assembled. We all laughed, but the spanker giggled in a way I decided was an invite for her to do more. Sadly, I still imagine what it would have been like as we never did do any more spankee games.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just a couple of hand spanks, not even with an implement.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Where are you Julie? David's bottom will get rusty from lack of spanking in your vanilla vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming!
      Working putting final touches on my Kindle book!!!

      Delete
  21. Honestly that "No swimsuit" rule sounds pretty exciting, love to hear more about that

    ReplyDelete