Friday, November 18

Love Them Blogs you Lurkers!

Hi! It's Love Our Lurker's Day!


I am grateful to get so many wonderful comments on my blog (especially when I'm gettin' paddled!), but I know there are many of you out there who never leave a comment, so please do so today. Right now! Even if you don't, I love you all anyways.

I also thought I would take this opportunity to thank the many blogs that helped me get the word out about my eventful event (Julie Paddled!)


Let's start with Bonnie over at My Bottom Smarts! Bonnie was the first blogger to notice I was here five years ago, and warmly welcomed me in with a link on a new post, a tradition she has carried on with new blogs to this day. Her blog is always a fun diversion and she offers the wisdom of spanking! She also maintains a very comprehensive categorized blog list! Thank you Bonnie!
https://bottomsmarts.blogspot.ca/2016/11/topping-top-strict-julie-to-be-paddled.html

Then there's Red over at Consensual Spanking. Red has over 10M hits (a goal I can only aspire to!) and he inspires me with his commitment to regularly posting very fun little blog posts that mix words and images and are always sexy! Thank you Red!
http://consensualspanking.blogspot.com/2016/10/strict-julie-will-be-spanked-oops.html

Mitch at All Things Spanking is always a frequent poster. He's also just a plain lovely guy who I've been corresponding with for quite some time now. He keeps us up to date with the latest goings-on in the spanko world with titillating little posts always.
Thank you Mitch!
http://allthingsspanking.com/2016/10/29/i-wish-i-were-closer-so-i-could-participate
http://allthingsspanking.com/2016/11/02/the-girl-has-a-cavalier-attitude

Hermione is a fellow Canuck who runs Hermione's Heart which is a cozy place for all us spankos to go and out up our feet and get a cup of tea. Thank you Hermione!
http://hermionesheart.blogspot.com/2016/11/she-can-dish-it-out-but-can-she-take-it.html

Glenmore run a very lovely little blog called Glenmore's Adult Spanking Stories & Comics. He draws pictures of all sorts of fun spanking situations with the stories to go along with them. He even drew one of me getting my butt paddled! Thank you glenny!
http://glenmoretales.blogspot.com/2016/11/strict-julie-in-for-good-paddling.html

kdpierre at Collected Submissions has both a story/drawing site and this companion blog. He always puts out just super well-written stories, and he also does comics and illustrations. It's really fun and kinky stuff for all sorts of spankos, and I encourage you to visit! Thank you kd!
http://collectedsubs.blogspot.ca/2016/10/julies-gonna-get-it.html

Andy at Someone's Gonna Get It also impresses me with his commitment to frequent posting! Sometimes he has in-depth interviews with Dommes, and other times he just posts all sorts of photos he finds all over the place, and captions many of them too with his kinky interpretation. Always fun to visit.
Thank you andy!
https://someonesgonnagetit.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/strict-julie-paddled

Alex over at Embarrassing & Fun is a master at "doctoring" photos to create fun and kinky spanking and embarrassment related scenes. Merci alex!
http://embarrassingfun.blogspot.ca/2016/11/some-news-from-spankosphere-julie.html

Dan over at The Forum - Disciplined Husbands & Disciplinary Wives invented a new take on spanking blogs whereby he asks a almost a "survey" type question on each post and gets all manners of interesting responses. I remember when he started this and there were so few people tuning in, but he stuck with it and now it's a real going concern! You must go have a look. It has all sorts of interesting information!
Thank you dan!
http://disciplinedhubbies.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-forum-vol-181-maintenance-update.html

And finally to Dianne over at wifesincharge, a blog where she recounts her experienced disciplining her husband bob. I have been emailing with Dianne and bob for an age now, and it's always a fun and titillating interaction! She just recently came out of retirement a bit, so it's worthwhile to check-in!
Thank you bob and Dianne!
http://wifesincharge.blogspot.ca/2016/10/a-turn-at-submission.html

If I have missed ANYONE who posted a link to my lickin' then my deepest apologies and please let me know and I will correct the sit!

i LOVE all you guys!

And LURKERS!!!! Go to those sites. And COMMENT. NOW!

💗💗💗💋

63 comments:

  1. Love the latest developments with Tracy! I think we're going to need more photos of your gorgeous little red ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and there's more to be posted soon!

      Delete
  2. Got to remain anonymous for reasons nothing to do with spanking.Keep up the good work and good health and adventures through 2017 and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all need to remain anonymous!!! we are fucking filthy perverts ;-)

      Delete
  3. Ms Julie, i have been reading since day 1 i think :)
    I have left several comments over the years. Much love to the hottest blogger Mistress on the net , plus you are also from toronto like myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never left a comment before, but I have been reading your blog for many years. It is very well written and highly entertaining. Your recent adventures have been particularly diverting. Thank you and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you! So nice to hear.

      Delete
  6. Okay so I have been a "lurker" for a few years now, I have e-mailed you privately before though. Yes, I do enjoy your blog considerably and find the recent exploits of your spanking quite exciting indeed (very accomplished spanker myself I must say)...Thanks to you and your hubby for having such an enticing blog all these years young lady ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've gotten the Dom minds exploding a bit! Well worth the fanny pain!

      Delete
  7. Miss sweet but naughty girl Strict Julie

    Your Blog is one of the blog i go to every day sometime few times a day you haveone most best blog andyou are sweet friendly gorgeous young lady i know Keep up good work and bring on the spankings to your Bare BUTTS AND TO ALL NAUGHTY BOYS BARE BUTT DAVID TOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mike. You are for sure one my very most loyal followers!

      Delete
  8. The blogs I visit regularly are:

    Consensual Spanking
    Chross Blog (mainly for the links to the below as it's easy.
    Erica Scott
    Hermoine's Heart
    Heart and Soul
    Our Bottoms Burn

    I also now visit this lovely blog these days. Keep up the good work.

    Red and Bogey's blog always provide a wide variety of topics. I love Hermoine's spanko brunches. Ronnie is a master spanking story writer, very witty and oh, so hot. Erica has a wonderful wit and, being an editor I admire her spelling and grammar. Not to mention her open and honest posts.

    You all make my day.

    Happy Spankings and a joyful LoL day.

    Yorkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I forgot to mention I visit this one regularly now as well. Have read ALL the posts from the beginning.

      Inspiring. Very inspiring.

      Yorkie

      Delete
    2. Thank you yorkie.
      I love all those blogs also.

      Delete
  9. I have been following for some time and always look forward to new posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I enjoy posting! Always gives me a thrill "baring myself" like that (and sometimes quite literally!)

      Delete
  10. First time here, love the shout outs you gave to fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh! Thank you for visiting!
      I will read some of you books and link to your site. Looks like a lot of fun!

      Delete
  11. I too enjoy your blog.
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the kind words, Ms. Julie.

    Do you need to start a sister blog now ... Julie Spanked Strict! ??? It is a pleasure to read your posts, and the adventures you so eloquently relay. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please!
      "Julie Strictly Spanked?"

      Delete
    2. Yes, that does sound better, and is more grammatically correct. :)

      Delete
  13. I lurk most days. Good work. Have enjoyed lolling around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you, you!
      You're not very good at lurking!

      Delete
  14. Julie. I admit to being a long time lurker, and you have shamed me into commenting. Hummmm, I mostly enjoy your work shaming your husband into some very 'difficult' situations, and more recently your own similar experiences. Love your work, and downloaded your book. ..... just great as a fellow Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh a Canadian! Beautiful!
      If you get this response, please can you leave a comment on the Canadian amazon site? I have none so far there!

      Delete
  15. I check in on this blog every day (sometimes a few times a day) to see if you have a new post, Ms. Julie. You are the the best writer about being spanked by a wife and all the other fun domme things you do. I just love reading about your perspective on it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy LOL Day, Julie! This is almost as much fun as TTWD! (I said, "almost"!)

    Dr. Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "This Thing We Do" referring to spanking. Had to look it up. Glad we were able to trademark that for us spankos!

      Delete
  17. Happy LOL Day!
    Your blog looks fun, glad I've found you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi daisy, and I you. You sound like a wonderful pet. I shall read more and link you!

      Delete
  18. Miss Julie discovered your blog fairly recently and cannot tell you how much I enjoy reading it, especially your most recent adventure. Just finished reading your book and it was fantastic. Wish you could teach my wife how to spank me. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi joe, I have a whole article on getting wives going, <a href="http://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/p/advice-for-wives.html>Advice for Wives</a>. You should have her read that if you have not already...

      Delete
  19. Thank you, Dearest! i don't always get to come by, or post, but i love your blog... my little clitty stands up in panties whenever i read You! hugs, ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI Ms Julie,

    I came across your blog a few months ago and have binge read most of your previous posts. Some more than once:-) I have commented on many of them. I have previously stated that what I like about your posts is that your relationship with David is consensual, loving and real. They may seem a bit severe at times but I know that this is what your hubby craves. You are a caring wife and give you man what he needs. The fact that you enjoy it so much is what makes it so hot! I downloaded your book and gave it five stars. You note many times that a key ingredient in playing is having fun. So many seem to loose this perspective in dealing with D/S relationships. Best of luck to you and David. Thanks for sharing these wonderful, intimate scenes with us.
    Bob_Bell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bob, I've been tracking your progress through my blog as I publish your comments!

      Delete
  21. As you wish, Miss. I wish you could Dom me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I lurk but check in daily to see if you have anything new. Love your blog Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Julie I still say your the undisputed queen of the blogosphere. Thanks for the nice words and all of your help over the years. I've very much enjoyed our correspondence.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Dianne. We ALWAYS love hearing about bob's comeuppances!!!!

      Delete
  24. Guilty lurker here, LOVE this blog even if you do sometimes scare the hell out of me Julie! You are the queen of this little space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks zach. It's MEANT to scare you! :-)

      Delete
  25. Love, love, love your blog and thank you so much for sharing with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Miss Julie,
    You have one of my very favorite blogs, you never cease to amaze me with the new things you come up with. I can only dream of having my wife be half as "strict" with spanking and whipping me as you are with David. Yes, all in loving fun.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your awesome experiences and sharing them with your appreciative readers.
    I also thoroughly enjoyed your book. I had thought for some time that your writing was good enough to publish so I was very happy to see that you did just that and bought the book immediately.

    Thank you,
    mrbill

    ReplyDelete
  27. Long time lurker and fellow Canadian here. I'm big into femdom spanking and diaper punishment. Love the blog. Thanks for all the entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are NOT ALONE with the diaper fetish, as my stats show! I still have an almost full bag of adult diapers you know...

      Delete
    2. Oh how that boggles the mind! Did you know there is a diaper store in Waterloo, ON (Rearz) that has an adult baby showroom? You and David could take a tour! They are very friendly and open minded and the owner is female. I'm sure you could have a wonderfully blushy discussion about David's diaper needs. I don't know the store policy on spanking but I'm sure you could sneak off to a storeroom for some correction if you are met with defiance. It would make for a great blog post if nothing else!

      Delete
  28. I enjoy tales and have been a fan and a lurker for 4 years

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have emailed you but on here I'm a lurker and a fellow canuck

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anytime I get caught by mistress looking at your blog I get severely disciplined so commenting would be a big mistake so am a scared lurker for good reason

    ReplyDelete