And his trainer is on a four week trip abroad so nothing new there. And we rarely meet up with my sister for playtime, though I will have to change that. But, amidst all that tired normalcy, I decided to take some initiative and put him through his paces regardless.
I shut down the evening TV watching a bit early (we are currently into "The Good Wife" on Netflix) and told him to get his little caboose up to the bedroom, because he was overdue for a good hard spanking, followed by a good hard fucking, followed by a nice long tonguing of my bottom hole while my Hitachi worked its magic on my pussy.
I made him go to the bathroom and prepare himself for me. By the time he came out I was in my bra and panties fastening on my strap-on harness. I made him strip, then handed him a pretty pair of his panties to put on.
This is pretty much a formula for me. No matter how may times I do it, when I open up his panty drawer and select a pretty pair and tell him to slip them on, he always gets embarrassed. This is the start of the domination aspect. Panties for him.
We make no great secret of his panty wearing in my household. We have a cleaning lady who comes by once a week. He almost always has a pair in the laundry hamper from his training sessions, and sometimes an extra pair from playtime with me. The panties are 2XL, and they always find themselves neatly folded back into his chest of drawers, right next to his bra, and stockings, and schoolgirl skirt. There is a bedside drawer with more toys, such as the strap-on dildos, the paddles, the straps, the handcuffs, and so on. Sometimes I deliberately make him leave the drawer open on cleaning lady days. Ha ha! What she must think!
But I digress. Once he got into his panties, he came across my knee on the side of the bed. I started him off on the seat of his panties with a little wood paddle.
I enjoying reddening his bottom with his panty still pulled up. You can start to see the red poking out the bottom, and you can imagine you can see the red even through the seat of the panty. I want to see how red I can make his ass before pulling down his panty to reveal it all to me in glorious colour!
Put when the panty comes down is when the spanking really kicks up a notch! Of course, I am wearing my strap-on, and so we inevitably "cross swords" when he is bared. It's a nice reminder for him of what's coming next.
And yes, I do in fact make him frantic during his spanking. A wife with a paddle who knows how to use it is a dangerous thing! Of course, he is very submissive and he stays across my knee no matter what, even to the point of very frantic begging and pleading, and wet eyes. Oh and please don't feel sorry for him. He's fine five minutes later, and a week later is already needing another spanking every bit as hard. I love that it's no effort at all for a little woman with a hardwood paddle to reduce a big strong man to tears across her lap. It's really just a matter of having the will to do it.
After I'm quite sure that my spanking has satisfied his need to be spanked (and spanked hard), I let him up.
Well, not quite up. I get up. He gets on his knees. Time to show me how submissive he is by blowing my cock.
I tease him that he better do a good job, because his saliva is all the lube he's getting! He knows there's a 99% chance that I'm messing with him. But that last 1%? Well let's just say I get a very slobbery blow job out of that last 1%!
Now it's time to bend over. I chose Adam this time around, and no stretching before, so he knows it will be a fair measure of pain associated with the insertion and the subsequent intercourse. But that's exactly how I want it. I don't want intercourse to be ever pain free for him. It's a submissive act for him, and he will be feeling that.
I do use lube, but I don't even bother with a finger first. He gets the big fat circumcised head of that dildo pushing right up against his tight little rose.
My technique is to bump his anus a few times. That "wakes it up". The I push in with gentle but insistent pressure until he yells out. I back off a bit, and then push in again. Each time I do this it gets deeper and deeper. We both know that once the head penetrates his anal sphincter it will go easier, nonetheless, he is soooo reluctant to just have me shove it in. As he's writhing a bit in pain I tell him to breathe and to make like he's going to the bathroom. He starts sounding like a woman on the delivery table doing her Lamaze exercises, but then it's in. Yay!
It's in, but it's still BIG, and he has still got quite a ways to go before it's coming out again! This is when I start his fucking in earnest. I start a bit slow, but then pick up speed. I love the feeling of slamming against his ass. It's deep, and he's complaining, but that actually just 'kinda turns me on. Take it bitch! Who's your Daddy?
I pull the dildo all the way out. And then I push it in again. All the way in. This is painful for him, but nowhere near as painful as the initial penetration. I love how after I do this a dozen times, when I pull out his asshole stays gaping wide for me to push into again.
Yup, a bit like that. What an ass slut. I'll train that little hole to stay open for me!
Then I flip him over, put a little bolster under his hips, make him hold his legs bent back as far as they can go, ankles towards ears, and re-insert missionary style.
When I'm in, really deep, right to the hilt. I look him in the eye and make sure he is looking at me. And then I reach behind and take off my bra. He gets to see his wife's tits as he gets fucked, girl style.
He's been a good boy. I want him to cum tonight. As I fuck him, I tell him to rub his cock and make it spurt for me, all over his tummy. I talk dirty to him as I fuck him. I tell him he's a little cunt. A whore. A cocksucker. An ass slut. I tell him he's my bitch and he's getting what a little bitch deserves. I've found with david that he gets excited by the most despicable language a man could ever use on a woman! I tell him that if he doesn't cum soon, I'm going to whip his ass so hard with my strap that he won't be sitting for a week. Believe it or not, that actually turns him on!
What's funny is that normally my david is such a little premie ejaculator. But when I have a big fat dildo up his ass and I'm fucking him hard, it becomes an effort for him to even maintain a hard on, much less cum. That's where the threats, the dirty talk, and the bare breasts bouncing around as I fuck him come into play. That usually does the trick, and no mystery this time either! Sploosh! All over his tummy.
I pull out and immediately use my fingers to scoop up his cum and feed it to him. Yums.
Of course, he's not quite done yet. I still need to get off two or three times myself. The fucking brings me close, but I need my Hitachi to bring me over the line. I strip off the strap-on and my panties. I get the Hitachi ready. I lower myself onto his head facing down his body. He knows what's expected of him. For the next five to ten minutes he'll be polishing my little asshole for me, inside and out.
Ass licking is just the sort of thing I like to tease him about afterwards. Maybe we're out in public at a shop or restaurant, and I'll just lean into him and say what a good little ass licker he is. Or what would all the women around us think if they knew I made him lick my ass on a regular basis.
But I find that the dual sensations of the Hitachi on my clit and his tounge on my asshole really lights my fire quickly. I had a couple of quick orgasms in succession, and felt very satsified indeed.
Phew! Very intense.
Now, just enough time for one more episode of The Good Wife!