Saturday, April 13

I Masturbated Today...

David was out doing his BJJ training and I started getting horny...

I've always been more turned on by words than by visuals (can you tell?), so I made AI write me a story about a fantasy that is dear to my heart. I'll let you read the version I orgasmed to first, and then will comment some more.

I never thought that I would find myself in this situation. At 25 years old, I never imagined that I would have to move back in with my parents due to my own financial irresponsibility. But here I was, packing up my things and moving back into my childhood bedroom.

My parents were understanding, but they made it clear that it was their house and their rules. If I broke those rules, the punishment would be a bare bottom spanking over my dad's knee in the living room, followed by corner time. It was embarrassing, but I knew I deserved it.

The first time I broke a rule, I was caught sneaking in past curfew. I knew the consequences, but I couldn't help myself. As I stood in the living room, my heart pounding, my dad pulled me over his knee and began to spank me with my panties down. I struggled, but he was too strong. I felt like a child again, helpless and embarrassed.

Afterwards, alone in my room, I couldn't help but touch myself, thinking about how humiliating it was to be spanked like a little girl. I knew I shouldn't feel this way, but the thought of my dad's strong hand on my bare bottom was intoxicating.

As time went on, I started to test my parents' rules more frequently, just so I could feel the rush of being spanked again. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself.

One night, I snuck out again, knowing that I would be caught. But this time, on my return I was horrified to find that my two uncles were visiting. My dad told me that they would be allowed to watch my spanking. I begged and pleaded, but he was determined to see it through.

As I was pulled over his knee, I felt my face flush with embarrassment. My uncles watched as my dad spanked me, my panties down around my ankles. I struggled, but he held me in place. To make matters worse, he lifted my bottom high and spread my legs, making me straddle his knee. I couldn't help but hump his knee as he spanked me, feeling my bare pussy rub against his leg.

I was mortified, but there was no denying the arousal I felt as my uncles watched. I knew I should be ashamed, but I couldn't help but feel a thrill at the thought of them seeing me in such a vulnerable state.

Afterwards, I was made to stand in the corner, my pussy throbbing with desire. I knew I shouldn't feel this way, but I couldn't help myself. I had never been so turned on in my life, and I knew that I would do anything to feel that way again.

As I stood there, my uncles watching me with hungry eyes, I realized that I had never felt more alive. I knew that I would do whatever it took to feel that rush again, even if it meant breaking my parents' rules and being spanked like a child in front of my family.

I had never felt so ashamed, but I also had never felt so alive. I knew that I would never be the same again.
Oh yes! I definitely came to that. It pushes all of my hot buttons.

I used gab.ai for this story using "Charlotte, the trad housewife" as the character (it tunes the ai differently for different characters).

I started out with a simple prompt, and then iterated on the prompt, bringing in more and more of my favourite fantasy elements and getting more and more excited as I worked. I sat on a recliner chair in my robe as I did it. As I read back each iteration, my left hand held my iPad as my right hand fiddled my clit. I had to reach up every now and then to scroll the story but then shot my hand back down as soon as possible. After each iteration, I copied and pasted the prompt, and added more elaboration, such as struggling, corner time, the bedroom masturbation, the uncles, and straddling daddy's knee.

Here's an earlier version where I gave the ai more latitude.

As I stand in the doorway of my childhood home, I feel a mix of emotions. I'm excited to be back with my family, but I'm also embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I had to move back in with my parents because of my financial irresponsibility. They agreed to take me in, but it's "their house, their rules." I've been warned that if I break any rules, there would be consequences.

It's been a few weeks since I've been back home, and I've been trying my best to follow the rules. But tonight, I made a mistake. I forgot to do the dishes after dinner, and my dad caught me. He looked at me with disappointment in his eyes and told me that I would be punished.

My heart sank as he explained the consequences of my actions. I would have to go to my room, wash, and change into my nightgown. Then, I would have to come back to the living room for my punishment. I felt like I was a little girl again, being scolded for not doing my chores.

As I walked back to the living room, I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment. My dad was sitting in his favorite chair, waiting for me. He patted his knee, indicating that I should come over and lay across his lap. I hesitantly walked over to him, feeling tears welling up in my eyes.

As I lay across his lap, he pulled up my nightgown, exposing my pantied bottom. He then lowered my panties, leaving me completely exposed. I felt so humiliated and vulnerable, like I was a child again. But this wasn't a game or a punishment from my childhood – it was real, and it hurt.

My dad began spanking me, hard and fast. I cried out in pain, but he didn't stop. He continued until he felt I had learned my lesson. Once he was done, he helped me up and had me stand in the corner, facing the wall. I felt like a little girl again, standing in the corner with my bare bottom on display.

I was so embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I couldn't believe that I had let my parents down. But I knew that I deserved this punishment, and I vowed to myself that I would never break their rules again.

As I stood in the corner, I felt a sense of relief wash over me. I knew that my parents loved me and were only trying to help me become a better person. And though the punishment was painful and humiliating, I knew that it was necessary for my growth and development.
 
After what felt like an eternity, my dad called me over to him. He gave me a hug and told me that he loved me. I felt a sense of forgiveness and understanding wash over me, and I knew that I had a second chance to make things right. I promised myself that I would never take my parents or their rules for granted again.

I actually like that one better, it's sweeter, which I love, but I couldn't quite get off to it, so I added all those other elements incrementally. Maybe it was just all that time edging myself that eventually got me off. I have the craziest fantasies and desires when I'm in that edged state!

I had a shower afterwards, so David wouldn't smell my juices on me. If he catches me masturbating, I get a spanking, and after my orgasm, I was good, thank you very much! Besides, he's too tuckered out after his wrestling to give a girl like me what she so desperately needs...

34 comments:

  1. Well, thanks to you and your post, now I, too, have masturbated today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully David catches you by reading your blog and uses the belt first on your ass and then on the naughty little pussy that seemed to get you into trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rules are he has to catch me wet-handed!

      Delete
    2. If I catch you wet handed, would you leave David and marry me? I'm not a simp, so expect marital spankings of great severity. Followed by having all three holes filled by my hard member. So give me an answer, you little bum slut!

      Delete
    3. Well, if I weren't taken, I would for sure!

      Delete
  3. I would love to be your uncle, witnessing your discipline and complete intimate exposure. OK, i would love to do more than witness it! But then my mind flips and suddenly it is me being punished and exposed by Daddy, while Auntie Julie watches, comments, and laughs. Thank you for my hard, leaky desperation this morning! -david

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie.... You know David reads your blog! Catching you here is just as valid as catching you in the act, and you're smart enough to know that!

    Someone needs her tush warmed.

    -Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masturbating as a single male was the only way to meet my desires. It was getting caught and trying to explain. I could say I got lucky, the girl I was dating understood, but I soon learned not acceptable. She picked up the dirty magazines as she called them, and I was soon over her lap getting a spanking that I soon wanted to end. When she stopped and still over her lap she said best get use to this. Married and my wife/mommy meant what she said. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you and David ever consider masturbating side by side? Jack

      Delete
    2. When masturbating together you can see who can hold it the longest. You will enjoy cleaning David up afterwards, where is load land, on you or on him, you will get the most enjoyment, You could even make him hold it until you say Cum. Jack

      Delete
    3. Never done it. When we're together in that mood, we just want to do it!

      Delete
  6. I’ve used Charlotte a few times but prefer “Lisa the Librarian”, “Bridget” and “Gigachad”. Those three characters have come up with some interesting stories. The astrologist character is pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not tried Lisa the Librarian! Sounds sexy.

      Delete
  7. Your Uncle Johannes is of Afrikaner descent and knows how to deal with loose, immoral young nieces like you before you disgrace the family. His arm has a farmer’s strength and his sjambok is made from rhinoceros hide. Naked and afraid you can cry and beg all you want but, out on the veldt, only a few smirking farm hands will hear you and they’ll be hoping for their turn with you. That’s how the Boer cure their young ladies who turn from God. MrD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh love this premise of an adult daughter being regressed back to a child at the hands of mommy or daddy. You always write it so well 🥵🥵You might enjoy RegressiveThoughts on deviantart. Although it’s more of a mommy/daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love that theme. Very core to my spanking fantasies. Thanks for the tip. I like!

      Delete
  9. Nieces are naughty. As I told you earlier our niece on my wife’s side is staying with us and is collaborating with my wife in getting me spanked for “ogling” if I’m caught with an erection. The little vixen has now taken to sunbathing topless around our pool. “Sorry to get you into trouble uncle”, she said. She’s not sorry at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm! Someone will be dreaming of seeing his niece topless and hearing her giggle as she watches his wife drive him to tears with a severe OTK beating. - david

      Delete
    2. Another theme I love. I ALWAYS associate with that teasing teen!

      Delete
  10. I’ve returned to your blog after an absence and am not disappointed. You have taught me so much. I have learned to accept being put in the position that you often subject David to. It is wonderful for both husband and wife to accept panties down spankings. I have a question for you. When I first started looking through some posts I had missed I landed on a page that had all the implements of female to male domination laid out - panties, breast forms, enema bags, spanking implements, strap-ons. I would like to share it with my wife but I have been through every post of yours and can’t relocate it. Perhaps it was a link to someone else’s blog? It would be lovely if my wife could learn from your experience. She has a lovely spankable bottom and protruding pussy lips I think you would love by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure which post that was, though it sounds familiar! Too many posts!

      Delete
  11. Lovely thanks as always Julie.

    In my mind from here I’m added to the household as a broke cousin..

    Im made to give up my sexuality and serve to suck off daddy/uncles after you've excited them.

    As Ive mentioned in comments Id love to be an increasingly sissified humiliated horny house and suck servant for the Julie household while my lady is used and owned as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a VERY sexy scenario. I'd get them all worked up just to see you take it!

      Delete
    2. You should own my wife and have matt and david in on her too

      As a straight man I should give up this and suck to be useful

      Maybe they can only cum in me , from using me, so you may fuck matt and my wife too but he must choose a hole from me or two to dump into

      I love the idea of me taking the bullets for tired superior women

      A hot idea is forced date parties I am offered dressed shaved to matt

      Ive taken tampons for you but i need throbbing cocks

      Am i straight?

      Delete
  12. Could you publish the tradwife version too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too different. The character names don't seem terribly connected to their writing in the way you'd expect.

      Delete
  13. Oh Julie,
    You are such a little slut !!! I mean that in the best way. Naked, bent over... a good little slut....? No ? say yes.
    kindness
    Chris

    ReplyDelete