Friday, December 22

New Book Out - Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! My new girlsub spanking book is now out! Please go get it as a Christmas give from me to you! And it can be your Christmas gift from you to me as well, especially if you include a nice comment and 5-star review! I put this book straight onto Kindle Unlimited rather than making you wait (so if you have the subscription you can read it for free).

Get it a your local Amazon.

That's me and hubby on the cover, with me in my infamous watermelon panties from my on-video spanking, here if you missed it:

longer silent video
shorter video with audio

As you can see, I've done my research! (Don't you love his large strong hands? That turns me on the most! The way he holds me into him, I feel sooooo helpless!)

Again, these were mostly the ChatGPT story concepts but completely rewritten from scratch for this book (although I kept a tiny bit of the "style" intact, but just enough to be cute, not annoying).

I've done something different in this book. Before and after the short stories I add little "Authors notes" giving my personal relationship to the story and how it makes me feel.

All these stories are really personal and exciting to me. I've orgasmed multiple times to each story during the, ahem, production process.

Here's the blurb:

I hope you enjoy reading M/F spanking stories (and doing other things to them ;-), because that's what this second short story collection is all about!

Wives and daughters are given spankings and other embarrassing discipline by husbands, parents, teachers, and other authority figures. All the punishments are for real, leading to red and blistered buns, bare-bottomed corner time, overwhelming embarrassment for the miscreants, and lessons well-learned. Witnesses add exponentially to the embarrassment and play a key role in making sure the naughty young ladies are well and truly punished.

The genesis of this short story project is my naughty experimentation with the ChatGPT AI that can respond to prompts such as "write a story about a woman who receives a spanking from her husband." I initially wrote 100 short stories in a week using the AI. You can judge for yourself from my blog (strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com), but ultimately the ChatGPT stories were more fun for me to create than for you to read. It was my frustration with ChatGPT that motivated me to take some of my best story ideas and rewrite the stories entirely.

Story 1: His Roof, His Rules
A 30-year-old woman has to move back in with Mom and Dad. They accept her, but it's his roof, his rules.

Story 2: Brenda at the Beach
A daughter on vacation in Hawaii hangs out at the beach in a daring string bikini. She catches more than one eye when she carelessly swims out into the current.

Story 3: The Medieval Town Square
A young lady is caught stealing in a Medieval English town. The magistrate sentences her to a public spanking.

Story 4: Lila's Humiliating Exposure
A wife gets a spanking from her husband followed by bare naked cornertime. The retired next-door neighbour spots her through the window and comes knocking.

Story 5: Mary and the Mechanic
A woman assumes a car mechanic is cheating her. When she learns better, she sheepishly apologizes and suffers the consequences.

Story 6: Whitewater Paddling
When a wife endangers everyone on a whitewater rafting experience, her husband teaches her a lesson she won't soon forget.

Story 7: Fight Night
As punishment, a wife agrees to host fight night in her embarrassingly skimpy ring girl outfit.

Story 8: A Naughty Christian Wife
A young wife orders a sex toy online. When caught, she requests a spanking to make amends. They are both turned on by the spanking and worry it is Satan's work. The Pastor sets them straight.

Story 9: School Uniform Violations
A young lady attends a coffee shop where she flirts with the local high school boys. Her mom is not pleased when she walks in and finds her school uniform scandalously adjusted.

Story 10: An Aristocratic Marriage
A young aristocratic daughter is married off to an old Earl. She resists but the Earl manages to tame her with a combination of discipline and newfound sexual delight.

Story 11: Back to School
When cheating is discovered, a near university graduate is sent back to redo her final high-school term. The headmistress gives carte blanche to the teachers to use primary school discipline on her.

Story 12: Skinny Dipper Spanked
A newlywed wife insists on skinny dipping at her older husband's cottage much to the consternation of their devout elderly neighbours. As punishment, her husband spanks her in front of them.

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Nice to see your fertile imagination (and very sexy bottom) exposed again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing that females are spanked more than males, suppose you are working on vol. 2. Story 12, I have experienced such, think some females would do such to get a spanking in front of others. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to be spanked righteously in front of an approving older couple.

      Delete
  3. I wonder what the beloved (...spoil the child) Hattrick thinks of these both softened and complicated short stories by IA and if he himself still publishes on Litterotica... Any news ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He comments once in a while. Last one a month ago. So he is keeping an eye on me!

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas and festive smackies!

    Please, please, please approve the add for our role play game :)

    Oaks and Pines is an online role play game (Adults only)

    If you want to play a schoolgirl liable to have her knickers taken down for a spanking when misbehaving, or the teacher to be spanking her.

    You should try to play O&P !

    If you love adventures, and making new friends.

    You should try to play O&P !

    If you are looking for a realistic online writing game.

    You should try playing O&P !

    For those who are willing to make the effort, their dreams will come alive!

    You should try playing O&P !

    If you are worried about your writing ability, don't! We do not care about your grammar! As long as you have the imagination to write you are a writer!

    Please visit our website: https://oaks-and-pines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having published our add :)
      Happy New Year
      Please visit our website: https://oaks-and-pines.com/

      Delete
  5. You have never said of all the spankings, sexual or not, what was the one you remember the most and one spanking you wished you would have never gotten. I ask this question because of the the spankings I have gotten, my wife/mommy are bad enough, but the few from my mother-in-law stand out the most. Older woman just know how to give a spanking that last long after. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. bonjour et bonne année a tous ...
    je voudrais acheter votre livre mais on me mets que le titre n'est pas en vente actuellement ?
    Kindle

    from $6.99
    This title is not currently available for purchase

    Have you moved recently?

    You may change your country/region on the Manage content and devices page.

    comment je peux faire pour l'acheter merci...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like you are trying to buy it from Amazon.com? If you do not live in the US it will want you to buy it from your local Amazon, such as amazon.fr? I get similar messages when I accidentally try to buy books from the US site here in Canada.

      Delete
  7. Glad to see your blog again. The matron here at the home used some regulation to block it. But it seems to be running now. I love you Julie. Have for years. You're like a first girlfriend. They're always the best, and as an old boomer I've been around. And I knows what makes a great first girl friend. God bless from an old coot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Wonderful!
      What matron and home are you residing at?

      Delete
    2. A place in Florida. I can't reveal the name cause everybody snoops around here. I just call the administrator "matron" because she reminds me of a prune-faced English lady I knew many years ago. Awful person. Religious nut. I'm a secret spanko and I like it that way. I believe in God, I'm just a bit leery of His ground crew Consensual spanking is not harming anyone, so I doubt that God cares much about it. Anyway, I love you. Asked my late wife if it's okay with her, and she said go for it. Maybe I'm nuts, but I feel better asking her about that. Still love my wife, but I love you too.

      Delete
    3. Well, send me an email. Address top right.

      Delete