Thursday, January 8

Third Training Session

My husband david had his third training session with his strict new Exercise Mistress, Mags.


This time I was not present for any of it, as I got home quite late. But I left instructions for david. I wanted him wearing his sheer blue lacy panties under his gym shorts.


I also instructed him that at some point during the session he needed to make sure his pants were lowered so she could spank the seat of his panties, and furthermore that he needed also to ensure that at some other point even the panties would be lowered for smacks to his very bare bottom!

But... I also instructed him that she was not to see his genitals at all. She is definitely ready for the panties and the bare bottom smacks, but I want to take it slow exposing his genitals to his young, innocent, trainer.

I got home soon after Mags had left. david was still in his gym clothes in fact. I had just missed her. david said, "you've got to see this!" He lowered his gym shorts (good boy was wearing his panties) and then lowered his panties and bent over a little. OMG!!! He was MARKED! And I would say SEVERELY MARKED, even by my standards!!!!!

Here is what I saw.
  • Two vivid hand prints, one on either cheek. Fingers pointing upwards, the fingertip marks level with the top of his ass crack, on a slight leftwards facing angle. These were made with our handy leather hand spanker. david had gotten it out and into the gym as a toy for her to use. According to david, she positively loved this toy and was not satisfied until she had "left an impression!"

  • The center of his ass, from the palms of that toy down past the bottom of his cheeks and onto the tops of his thighs was deep red. This apparently was mainly due to a very, very hearty application of the hardwood paddle throughout the session.

  • There were raised horizontal welts and little bruises shaped like the shaft and tip of the riding crop.
  • Finally there were some NASTY bruises diagonally down his right butt cheek onto the outside of his thigh, and other more horizontal bruises wrapping around the edge of his right cheek. These were made by the tip of my heavy leather tawse.

I have seen his ass in worse shape than this, but I was VERY surprised that this level of marking should come from his shy, young, inexperienced trainer! "You poor Baby!" I said. "Look what she's done to you!" Honestly, it made me hot seeing that!

david described the session to me. He started off by telling her he was wearing panties, that I had made him do so, and he raised the loose fitting leg of his silky Under Armour gym shorts to show her the side of his panty. She apparently smiled and said "Oh! So cute!"

They started in on the exercises. Again, after each exercise, he received a little 3 or 4 stroke whipping. The paddle was the nearest implement at hand, and she picked that up and used it for the first half dozen sets. david says she used it over his gym pants, but HARD! Center of his ass, low ass cheeks, and tops of thighs, all equally hard. If she felt that a stroke was not hard enough, she repeated it until she was satsified.

She then moved to the tawse. After one exercise, david was to bend over for the strap. He stated "Julie asked if you could please strap me on my panties?"

"Fine," she said.

So david lowered his gym shorts fully exposing his sheer pantied rear-end, and she whipped the strap very hard. He said the strap hurt a heck of a lot more on the sheer panties and around the sides on his bare skin than it did over his gym shorts. He says she targeted low down on the tops of his thighs, underneath the panty line, and hard, and these hurt like hell. david, whose ass is quite experienced in these matters, swears she hit him harder with the shorts down than when they were up. Maybe it was the sight of him in those panties, with his ass crack showing through the sheer material, that got her Dommy side wound up? It does for me. Or maybe she could just aim better with the more exposed target area?

One of the exercises was the plank. For this, she got out the crop.


He was to repeat it three times. The first time she counted down the last 5 seconds with hard crop lashes to his butt.

When they rolled back around to the second time, david asked "Should I do the plank with my gym shorts down, Ma'am?". She agreed he should. Again she counted down the last 5 seconds with hard crop lashes, and he says they were way more painful on his sheer panties and bare skin.

On the third time, david saw the opportunity I had demanded of him, to get spanked on his bare bottom. He asked Mags if he should again lower his pants. When she enthusiastically said yes, he asked if he should lower his panties as well? He says she seemed to think about this for a moment, and then said simply "yes". She made him hold this last plank a little longer, bare assed as he was, and the last 10 seconds count down this time were again very hard crop whippings to his now very bare ass. This time david said there were literally tears in his eyes from having to hold those last few seconds plus a very painful cropping on top. He says he cried and yelled out, but still held the plank. She whipped him mercilessly despite his complaints. In fact, he figures she whipped him harder the louder he got! These marked him for sure he says, as they were some of the hardest croppings he had ever received. Both the caning from the shaft, and the whipping from the leather tip. She apparently did not hold back at all on his bare ass. Afterwards she said he needed to look at his ass in the mirror. She was smiling and a little incredulous at how marked up he was! david caught sight of his own face in the mirror as well and he says the teary-eyed look was evident. She clearly saw this and clearly did not care in the least!

"Does it hurt?" she asked, in a voice usually reserved for talking to babies and young children. When david nodded yes she said "Poor Baby!"

Then Mag spotted the hand-shaped leather paddle. He says Mags loved this! She wondered aloud if she could get a hand print on his ass? david ventured that she could. She made him bend over and whipped it down, but over his gym shorts. "Let's see," daivd said, and lowered his pants and panties for her to see. There were no hand prints. "You might have to do it on the bare skin," david helpfully commented. Like a scientist, she said "ok, let's try that". She positioned him carefully, moving him around to a couple of places to get a good swing and experimenting with the grip. She then wound up and laid into him with two super hard slaps, one to each cheeks. She was gleeful that they left a beautiful hand impression!!

It was the end of the exercising, and david then handed her the strap and ventured that he deserved a strapping on top of what he already got for some bad eating earlier in the week. She took the strap and motioned for him to bend over. He lowered his pants and panties, as if this was expected of him, presenting his bare ass and bending over using the weight machine for support. He says she lowered his pants and panties a little bit further herself to expose some additional thigh. His front was pushed up against the weight machine and was covered, which limited how far down his pants could go in the rear. She then delivered six hellfire zingers, he said, with each wrapping around a bit (though not too much). Two were horizontal across his mid ass. Two were diagonal down his right cheek and onto the outside of his right thigh, and two were low down, horizontal across the backs of his thighs just under his cheeks. david said that each stroke burned white hot into his flesh.

And here's the thing. She had already commented on the incredible marking even before. And with him bent over and exposed under the bright gym lights, she had a clear view of his already very marked up ass, but still delivered the hardest strokes yet, the most strokes yet, and with the most painful instrument. She didn't care. I guess she was getting off on the marks. And on causing him pain. What a gal!

As the session was ending and david was stretching, she congratulated him on the exercising. She says this was the first time they got through the full set she intended because he pushed on each exercise. Even with all the spanking. david told me later that the hard spankings put him into a very submissive space, and he therefore desperately wanted to please her by doing everything quickly and efficiently. So I am so happy that the exercising is not taking a back seat to the kink, rather the kink is actually helping the exercising.

And that was about it. They made small talk and david paid her and showed her out, and that's when I got home and he showed me his incredible ass.

How do I feel about another woman "owning" my husband like that? Absolutely fantastic! I love it! If his ass were to be that marked up after every session, I would be a very happy girl. I'm glad she's pushing his boundaries and making him in equal parts crave and fear his sessions with her. In fact, I even told david to write her a thank you note, and say that the hard spankings are very motivational for him, and that I saw his ass afterwards and was very impressed with how diligently she was performing her duties, to keep it up, and even go harder if she wants and really give him something to cry about!

I also warned david that I would let the marks fade, but then take some pains to remind him to whom he really belongs...


41 comments:

  1. Strict Julie, I think you have the wrong impression of David's trainer. I don't think she is all that shy or innocent. Maybe a tad shy spanking David with you in the house but this time you were gone and she had a "free hand" . She may be new to spanking but she sure is getting the hang of it. I also don't feel she will be "shy" about seeing David bent over with his legs spread showing his "bits". She does need a little practice in hitting the target but that will come with experience. Shy? only with you around.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps so. She actually responded to david's email and said she was enjoying herself. She writes:
      "I am happy to know you are enjoying yourself because I am too (I did not expect it to be honest)"

      Delete
  2. Dear Ms. Julie,
    I literally quivered with excitement while reading this post! david must of been in total sub space and Mags seems to be rapidly moving towards becoming the perfect fem dom trainer! I am so happy that You made david wear girly panties during his session- that so increases the level of embarrassment and humiliation for him! I would love for david to wear even more girly clothes during his session (perhaps lacey bra, feminine top, or perhaps a Tampon) and maybe some perfume. Oh I am enjoying this series of posts so much Ms. Julie!! Thank You so much!!
    Curtsy,
    sissy jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the tampon idea!! Subtle yet deadly!

      Delete
  3. Strict Julie Ma'am after posting on this session I had more thoughts you might be interested in. Maybe during a workout session if you were present during the entire workout and took the lead in spanking David then Mistress Mags spanking David she might loosen up. It would also be possible for you to help Mistress Mags after a session. You could train the trainer in the proper way to aim an implement. I'm sure David would be eager to present his bare bottom so that Mistress Mags could learn. That would also be a good time for you to order David to spread his legs.
    Just a thought Ma'am
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's doing just fine without my instruction!

      Delete
  4. I hope you will watch the next session so you can report your in person view of the discipline the trainer applies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, maybe I'll happen to do some cardio in our basement gym next time I am home on time.

      Delete
  5. ooo-eee, hot!!
    You (and david) are creating a monster!

    Miss Julie, does david shave his boy-bits?
    Surely Mags shouldn't have to look at scraggly, unkempt,
    scrotum / ass hair? I prefer neatly trimmed over the tool, but shaved below -- What do you like?

    Thank You again for sharing Your gloriously wicked ways with us pervs!
    -tomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just the same, but I also don't mind him completely shaved. then he looks like a little boy!

      Delete
  6. Good evening, Miss Julie,
    What a delightful recounting of a very serious session! I loved it, and I want one of those hand shaped spankers! Can you let me know where you purchased it, please? (Bare in mind that I live in puritanical Wales, and cannot just go down to my local hardware shop and ask Mr Rees for a hand shaped paddle to spank my sub with!)
    It seems that the fragrant Mags, young as she is, doesn't need any lessons on the delights of layering the sub's arse with different implements so as to produce different types of markings. She sounds gorgeous!
    The fact that you are confident enough to leave your sub's punishment in the hands of a relative stranger speaks volumes for the way that you have trained david. It is obvious that he fully understands where he ranks in your marriage - definitely "underneath" you! And your final part of your last sentence summed up wonderfully, what you and I as Dominant Woman know We might allow others to punish our subs, but at the end of the day, it is to us that they belong!
    Thanks for this brilliant account. I do hope that the marks will remain for a few days to reinforce the sentiment you expressed at the end of your account.
    Hugs, licks and kisses from
    Ms Olive
    XXxxXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olive,

      I bought mine at the local sex store. But search online for "hand shaped leather spanker" and a bunch of male order hits come up.

      Marks fade too darned fast! Boo!

      Delete
    2. Simple answer to that. Hit him harder and more often!
      Thanks for the info. On the hand shaped spanker. I'll let you know how I get on with it when it arrives!

      Delete
  7. LOVE. THIS. POST! She truly is turning into the effective kinky trainer! Think she's ready to take David bare over her lap yet? I'd imagine she could do some epic damage if allowed in that position!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I can encourage her to do that on the next "major" dietary transgression (Pizza, anyone?)

      Delete
  8. Maybe you should have David ask her what type of panties should love to see him wear during the sessions so he makes sure he has them on hand.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice idea. Seems very respectful to ask.

      Delete
  9. I think Mags will whip david's back with a bullwhip if offered the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must be exciting for david as Mags seems to be a bit of an enthusiastic novice. I think he has probably gone from thinking 'I hope this young Madam has some clue how to spank' to 'I hope this young Madam has some clue when to stop!' Exciting and a leetle bit scary I'd think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my david's thoughts! You two seem much alike...

      Delete
    2. Thankyou Ms Julie,

      I am complemented by that. You have my cheeks blushing to go with the other parts of me that were reddened for you rthis week Ma'am.

      lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

      Delete
  11. Me think she is not exactly as shy nor innocent as you proclaim her to be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can just see him standing or kneeling ready in front of the door in a cute little tennis skirt outfit for her. Would make her access to his rear end for spankings much easier.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree jennifer.

      I think a femmy name would be in order for the session. I'd suggest david could be replaced by 'daisy'.

      With respect Ma'am.

      lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

      Delete
  13. I am a professional lady who renders all kinds of services. For the past two years i have been hired by a client for scening just like you have with your trainer. My client travels during easter and asks me to babysit her husband. The first year i was his disciplinarian instructor who kept him on a strict exercise cum diet regimen with punishment for infringement. Last yeaf he was my pet dog. He was nude and kept on all fours eating and drinking from a bowl with a big tail sticking out of his bum. The theme is usually decide between me and her but the husband knows only when i begin. Although i do nof use violence i do punish him effectively. Whenever she hands him over to my cars before her trip he begs her holding her knees weeping and crying out.
    This year i am suggesting infantilism. I recently delivered and am breastfeeding. I have told her i intend to keep him in diapers and suckle him along with pacifier and feeding bottle. I have added that if we agree, next year he can be kept idressed as a small girl and trained in dancing and play with dolls.
    Love
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Sarah,

      May I ask you till what decree you are planing to infantilism him?? My wofe uses a lot of diaper disvipline with me and strongly belives that the only way in which a diaper becomes effective is when you are forced to use it and when you are the obliged to remain in it. In particular if this is done after sexual satisfaction.

      Curious to know

      S

      Delete
    2. Fascinating arrangement! I love it.

      Delete
  14. Incredible as always! You are a master writer, director, producer and perhaps even a puppeteer... these two are exciting to read about. She must be very curious about you. Any hints of that?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved it!
    I think it's time he gets spanked and owned by a man as well :)
    I envy him sooooo much.
    I d love to be one of your e-subs one day!!
    Prestio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am under the impression you d love your man to be owned by an other man and not me being your esubbie :P

      Delete
  16. OMG! Where is this trainer and how can I hire her???

    Just kidding. I know you would not compromise her privacy, and more importantly, I'm not anywhere near your place. But, wow! That's the trainer that I need!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first post on the topic has my step by step instructions... even the exact form of the email I sent to the local in-home trainers from an anonymous account. Give it a try!

      Delete
  17. Will you spank Mags later on as you did with the previous trainer?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Will you allow Mags to slap david on the face when she tells him to bend over?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll suggest it in fact. Delivering a good face slap to a male develops character in a woman.

      Delete
  19. Perhaps the most under rated or misunderstood is a long hard hairbrush spanking over a knee.....extremely personal but wow, so hot and hurts so dam much.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete