Tuesday, October 10

A Meeting with Strict Julie

I have a fan who leaves comments and writes to me. You know him as spanky97301. I figure either he lives in Oregon (zip code?) or he was born Jan 30, 1997, or none of the above!

He was fantasizing about what a genuine real live meeting with me would be like. I asked him to write me and tell me how he thought it would go. He wrote back a very elaborate multi-part story involving me, my sister Sue, my friend Tracy and her husband John, my husband david, and a giant woman weightlifter type! I promised to write him back how I thought it would go. But then I got caught up in a bit of a submissive state and had been putting it off for a while, but I decided to finally write my version up, and am putting it here in case any of you other readers have similar fantasies of meeting me. You may want to think twice.

First of all, you would need to send me your government ID. A photo of it via email, and I would want to check it somehow that it was legit. I am not taking any chances here. I would share the ID and my intent to meet with you with my sister. I would not tell david.

We would arrange a date and a time. I would expect you to come to Toronto and book a hotel room in a decent downtown hotel. Just before our date you would email me the room number. I would let Sue know the time and place.

I would expect you to pay me for my time. Not a full pro fee such as I would pay to Mistress Violet. Just a fee to cover my Uber and my time. I am not going to be paid for catering to your fantasies. You will be catering to mine.

Just before knocking on your hotel room door I would text Sue and let her know I am going in. She would expect a text from me every 30 minutes. Else she will first try to call me, and then will call the cops if I don't answer or if I use a pre-arranged innocuous sounding code word on the phone with her.

We would meet each other. You would pour us a glass of chilled white wine. We would chat for a bit. I want to know a bit about you, and how you interact.

I tell you that you will be tied and ball-gagged during our session. If you grunt out an SOS (short short short long long long short short short) I will end the session and leave the room. On the other hand, if you are able to last through the beating I intend to give you, you will be given a chance to lick my asshole, and I will finish you off with a handjob before I go.

I tell you to go to the bathroom, undress completely, and shower. Lots of soap and water, and shampoo your hair. I don't care if you just did it already. You will be doing it again with me there in the room and listening to it. You will then dry yourself and come out of the bathroom with a towel around your waist. I will snap a pic of you and text it to Sue so she can follow along from home.

Now for the binding. I will use precut ropes I have brought to bind your wrists in front of you (no play), and to bind your ankles together (tightly, but a very small amount of play to allow you to move around with tiny shuffling steps). You will then kneel in front of me. I will attach a ball gag very tightly into your mouth. I will make you practice your SOS once.

I will then sit on an armless chair, get my hairbrush from my nearby bag of goodies, place it on my lap, and tell you that you will first be going across my knee for a good old fashioned hairbrush spanking.

I will be dressed like this.

I will then have you shuffle down across my knee. I will remove the towel from around you once you are across my knee. No sooner. You will then be soundly spanked. It will be a "real" spanking in every sense that I can make it real.

Ten minutes later, with a bright red ass and in considerable pain, you will be allowed to crawl off my knee and stand there, bound and gagged and fully nude, your ridiculous penis fully on display to me. A picture will be taken and sent to my sister. You will turn and present your backside to me. I will take another pic and text it to Sue.

Next I will tell you that you have the strap coming. I will have you bend over the arm of the sofa. I will take my strap, and give you a very intense strapping with it.


I will remind you that if you make it through this strapping, you will be allowed to place your tongue in my asshole. The strapping will be long, slow, and drawn out. I will have you whimpering in pain before it's half over. Then another pic of your sorry ass for Sue to see I am still safe.

Well done. You have earned the chance to clean out my asshole. I will lead you to the bathroom and have you kneel in front of the sink. I will remove your ball gag. Your jaw will be very sore by now. I will wash your mouth out with soap very thoroughly, paying special attention to soaping and scrubbing your dirty tongue. No telling where it's been. I will allow you to rinse thoroughly to get the nasty soap taste out of your mouth (though it will only be of so much help - the strong taste will inevitably stay with you all night).

I will then take off my skirt and my panties. Yes, you will be very excited seeing that. I wore stockings and a garter belt for you. You will lie down on the floor and place your bound hands above your head. I will use an extra length of rope to secure them to a sofa leg. I will then lower my butt on your head. I'll reach behind and spread my own cheeks to allow your tongue to get in nice and deep. You will lick and penetrate my asshole for the next five minutes or so. Breathing will at times be difficult for you. You will lick it all over and stick your toungue in deeply. What an honour for you to be allowed to do this!

You will then pose for me, bound as you are, with your tongue sticking out for my next photo for Sue. I will caption it "ass licker". I hope it's brown at the tip. Ha Ha!

I will make you kneel again, facing away from me. The ball gag will go back on. The usefulness of your mouth has come to an end. I tell you that you have only one whipping left to go before you get to enjoy some hand relief from me. To encourage you I will spit on my hand and stroke your cock to hard. I get a different type of whimpering this time. A whimpering of lust.

I take you over to the center of the sofa, facing the back.


I put a pillow on the edge for your comfort. I make you bend over. I slip a rope thorugh your bound wrists tieing it off at both front sofa legs. This effectively keeps your bound hands near the floor and prevents you from attempting to stand up. I untie your ankles, and then re-tie them spread-eagled, one ankle to each couch leg. I grab your cock and pull it out between your legs.

You are looking worried. I go to your head. I kneel down in front of you. You can't help but look at my bare pussy, you naughty boy! I stroke your head and tell you to be brave. If you survive this whipping you will get to enjoy such a nice orgasm, from my small cool hand no less!

I go to my bag of tricks and fetch out the final "implement". You will be rope whipped.


Your ass, your legs, your inner thighs, your ass crack, your asshole. Well spread as your legs are, it makes quite the bullseye target! I doubt your penis and balls will escape completely unscathed. Though I will not be aiming for them, accidents happen.

Will you withstand my rope whipping, knowing what your reward will be? I will lull you along with a false sense of security. The first strokes will not be brutal. You will be thinking you can make it. Atta boy! That's the spirit. I will then let loose and cut you hard. "NO!" is what you will be thinking, But then the next one won't be so bad again. Will you give in? Is this what your ass will look like before I'm done with you?


You must be wondering if I have any intention whatsoever of lowering myself by giving you hand relief. Or will I just keep whipping you more and more brutally until you give in?

But no. It ends. The marks are freaking spectacular! I snap another pic and send it to Sue. She sends me back a bunch of thumbs up emojis 👍👍👍👍👍.

I did come prepared. I was not going to leave you hanging there like that. I get nurse-style latex gloves out of my bag and a small bottle of lube, and put on the gloves.


I reach for your cock and start stroking it. It does not take long. Soon you are bucking and moaning as you are tied down to the sofa, spread-eagled, and ball-gagged. I massage and squeeze your balls. Sometimes a little too hard. Tee hee! I stick a gloved finger right into your ass! Oh my! That made you jump, didn't it? Two fingers make you yell into your ball gag. Poor dear! But you seem to be back-fucking my fingers yet, you bad boy, as I stroke your cock hard and fast building to your nice climax.

True to my word, you do cum! Right into my palm. I collect all your semen and smear it onto your exposed asshole. You look like you've just been man-fucked. Semen and lube mixing in your stretched hole! Ha ha! I just have to have a pic of this for Sue!


I leave you there like that as I get dressed and clean up. Before I leave I pick up your hotel room phone: "Oh hello. Yes, we're completely out of clean towels in the room. Could you please send up the maid with a bunch of fresh ones? Right away? Thank you so much!"

I go over to you, lean down and give you a kiss on the back of your bowed head, and thank you for the wonderful time. I get my things and leave, leaving the door a bit ajar. I hope the maids have a sense of humour!

70 comments:

  1. So strict. Awfully frustrating. I still quiver as if it was my turn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mistress Julie,
    What a fantasy to wake up to this morning! I dream of meeting you under similar circumstances someday, but, alas, it will most probably remain just a dream forever. I burn with a dangerous desire for you, Mistress! Thank you for everything you have done to make my life better and make me a better person.

    Submissively,
    david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be fun getting you into that position!

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm. Well if your intention was to cut down the number of guys looking to hook up with you, I think you probably succeeded to a degree......but only to a degree. I get the sense that perhaps the guys you'd least want to meet might be the main ones desperate enough to agree to your planned ordeal. So this could turn out to be counter-productive a s a selection process. LOL

    As for me? Well I have my Rosa and I doubt she'd approve of me heading out to Canada for a session with you that involved licked buttholes and orgasms. (She'd probably enjoy having you smack me though.) But even if I was on my own, while the beatings would no doubt be substantial, I'm sure I could handle them......but there are a few things that would be very discouraging:

    1: the very appealing act of butthole licking would be completely ruined for me by having to endure a mouth-soaping beforehand. What good is some raunchy analingus if all you can taste is soap?

    2: An 'O'? For a first session as a sub, getting an o, no matter how 'unpleasantly' just doesn't seem right.

    3: Being left to be discovered by a maid in a strange hotel in another country? Major deal-breaker.

    Somehow I think if we ever did meet, we'd have a better time talking......perhaps while I gave you one of my signature pedicure/foot-rubs? (OK, OK, yeah, maybe a good spanking would have to factor in too. LOL!)

    Fun to think about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit of a fantasy for me. I enjoy the fact that it would not be pre-negotiated, but would never do that for real real!

      Delete
    2. I have to say that I'm delighted to see kdpierre as a commenter here. His cartoons have commanded my extended attention for some time

      Delete
    3. Yes! Always fun and sexy.

      Delete
  4. Honestly Strict Julie, I don't think I'd be able to handle such a first meeting! That's not to say after I've had the pleasure of meeting you a couple of times that what I'd expect from then on but not a first meeting! Please remember I'm definitely a virgin when it comes to Discipline style of getting Spanked. Besides I did mention that I couldn't just beat you like your post "sick in the head" the first time we'd meet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many are called, few are chosen...

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a US Marine add & lucky for me i went into a different branch of service!

      Seriously, don't you think that's a Lil over board for a first meeting

      Delete
    3. So Julie, email me on how you might wanna tone down my first meeting with you. Maybe it'll keep others from mouthing off & not knowing facts

      Delete
    4. That is my fantasy. That is how I would want to do it. Not that I would. Anything different is more your fantasy than mine?

      Delete
    5. Oh I understand fantasies but would you be willing to do on our first meeting?

      Delete
    6. Nothing really, I'm already spoken for I'm afraid.

      Delete
    7. I wonder how your fantasy might adjust if you considered two subbies, both drooling at the prospect of enduring your delicious inflictions...you vetting each of them separately and the two trusting you to keep them safe...but submitting themselves to whatever you decide.

      Delete
  5. Dear Julie,

    We have thought twice, my wife, me and our son. It is OK.
    We shall take the full service.
    Her mother and I have found that it was a little bit hard for a young man but he has insisted. He want to try. (You know how much he is in love with you).


    As for the costs relating to airfaires and hotel, we decided to offer it to him as a gift for his next 19th birthday.

    We just have a small request for the final : would you be so kind to add something in his ass while waiting for the maid.*
    And, on top, a special resquest of our son: could you extend the asslicking to 8 or, better, 10 minutes, if this can be done.

    Spanking and belting will not be a problem, however he never tried the rope. Give it to him real good.

    You may find this family applying a little unusual but you know, France is a country of old traditions...

    2 loving french parents
    Jean et Nathalie.

    PS : could you send us the pictures at the same time you will send them to your sister (and could you add, if possible some pictures of our son's face in tears or yelling)

    * something convenient one can find in a hôtel room, as a toilet brush, for instance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! If this kid gets this as a birthday treat from his own parents, imagine what awaits him at graduation from college! Maybe being dressed as a French Maid and being serial-fucked by the Green Bay Packers at halftime?

      (Oh, and Julie, I would bet the maid would appreciate the inserted toilet bush more if the tip envelope was attached to it. I mean the poor girl is going to have to use that thing to clean with at some point.)

      ;-)

      Delete
    2. Agreed, Jean! 10 minutes it is. And many hotels have a clothes brush of some sort. I think sticking that in his ass would be good. Agree with kdp, I'll take some of the money you send and leave it as a big tip for the maid on the end of the brush!

      Delete
    3. He said "Yay". Lucky boy ! I scan and send you his ID card.
      What do you think of the Howard Johnson ?
      We would love to accompany him, his mother and me, but I suppose you do not offer family package...
      J&N

      Delete
    4. I'm not a Howard Johnson's girl, Jean. Perhaps a suite at the Four Seasons?

      Delete
    5. Not too far, but much more expensive !

      Delete
    6. Well, if you want a rope whipping you have to pay $$$

      Delete
  6. Ms Julie, I have to split my responses into two separate replies.

    The second reading of this post was slow and deliberate. I put myself as in the scene as my imagination allowed. Going over your lap with the nervousness and anticipation churning in my stomach was incredible! I would take whatever beating you gave to be allowed to have my tongue deep in your ass!
    I would be to far into subspace to even care about cumming, unless it pleased you.

    Your choice of safe word is humorous. (I love your sense of humor!) I figure that if I was to use it I’d probably hyperventilate trying to get it out.

    Thank you for the wonderful fantasy.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Young lady listen to me!! This had better remain a virtual scene! There are to many people in your life that love you and care about what happens to you! Not to mention us Strict Julie Spanko’s out here that love and care about you also!
    If I ever find out that you foolishly endangered yourself trying this YOU will be punished! You will get that rope whipping that will leave your ass blistered for days!!!
    We love you.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sentiment, tom, but I can take care of myself.

      Delete
    2. Julie,
      I have heard one variation or another of that phrase for decades. Always after giving my unsolicited perspective on something to someone I care about. This is about me caring about you, while knowing that you know almost nothing about me. I understand your annoyance and possible resentment. I also know that you are a mature, smart and capable woman. You can take care of yourself.
      That being said, as long as I do care what happens to you. I will continue to offer my irritating and bothersome (not at all requested) opinions. I feel obligated,in the best possible way,to continue to do this.

      However since this is your blog if you want me to stear clear of those types of comments I will certainly honor your request.
      Tom

      Delete
    3. Ms Julie,
      I’m sorry. My response SHOULD have been.
      Yes Ma’am!
      tom

      Delete
    4. I was sincere when I thanked you, not sarcastic. I don't mind at all my online Daddies telling me what to do, especially when they threaten me with a spanking!

      Delete
    5. Even after all these years it still surprises me sometimes how easily my subby side can take over!
      I enjoy peaches but oranges obviously are my favorite!
      Though this Daddy/subby thing has erotic potential that I have never explored. Thank you for something unexpected in my life.
      Tom

      Delete
    6. Oh Daddy, will you at least let me keep my panties up for my spanking?

      Delete
    7. Young lady, you know that punishment is ALWAYS on your BARE BOTTOM! Slip those panties down right NOW!
      Tom

      Delete
  8. I loved the realism maintained throughout this very, very hot scenario. Would love to one day read about a hypothetical second meeting that takes place a few months later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No second meeting! He would need to dream about it forever...

      Delete
  9. What no mineral oil on your thighs before i go across them;-) Despite the maid being a deal breaker I will definitly be fantasizing about this for quite some time. Like another commenter stated however I agree that its best you keep this among family and friends. No telling what kind of nuts are out there. We don't want anything to happen to our fav blogger.

    Cheers, Bob Bell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Deal breaker?" What deal? He was tied down and ball gagged when I left. Did not have much negotiation power! ;-)

      Delete
  10. Is rope spanking as severe as riding crop?

    ReplyDelete
  11. "...well, 'ya know, I was kinda thinking...lunch...?"

    I didn't see you having an orgasm in this one, Julie. Forget something?

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have idea of story of meetin you maybe post here or email you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Post it so everybody can see!

      Delete
    2. just posted it down below hope you like it let me know it long one lol

      Delete
  13. That sounds like a delightful challenge and if you'll allow my wife to cheer you on I would gladly throw my ID into the Hat
    Cheers
    E&t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally, a real man willing to take a beating for me!

      Delete
  14. Such an imagination. You should turn pro. You might have wanted to add the strapon. You could have unbuckled yourself after taking him anally, leaving the strapon in his ass for when the maid appeared.

    Cheers,
    Allan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of the strap on as a surprise for him at the end, but felt too rapey?

      Delete
  15. Julie
    I’m always amazed by you blog. Those pictures show what must be a painful situation. Whatever I read starts to get me excited. Unfortunately it doesn’t go much farther because my wife enjoys that my manhood is confined - almost all the time. I suggested it. Go figure. She does eventually get to enjoy the benefits of unlocking a totally aroused husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warms my heart that I can be of such help keeping you yearning for your wife like that!

      Delete
    2. Yes Julie you are of great help. And to be honest I do a lot of yearning for my wife.

      Delete
  16. "You may want to think twice."

    Sound advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds good, I'm in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another taker! Fantastic!

      Delete
    2. Coming face to face with what Julie wants...versus our fantasies...oh my goodness a challenge!! But if truly what makes you wet, truly compelling!!! peter peter

      Delete
  18. Your scene is set on an insecure police background (danger, bindings, pictures, strict timing...)
    There is a great tension in the air and at the same time you are very relaxed.
    The masochistic contract for the applicant is perverted by a sadistic irony from you.
    The most exciting is how you lay down the law. You are really gifted for that and above all you have a great concern for justice. You are the real who invites itself in a masochist life.


    The Paris Criminal Court on Wednesday (October 11th) rendered its decision against the nine "anti-fascist" militants accused of taking part in the attack on a police car on 18 May 2016 in Paris. Sentences ranging from one year of suspended prison to seven years in prison were pronounced against seven defendants.
    When you are 23 years old and you are sentenced to 3 years in prison, you get to know the law. It is not a joke. The real invites itself into your life.Your scene is set on an insecure police background (danger, bindings, pictures, strict timing...)
    There is a great tension in the air and at the same time you are very relaxed.
    The masochistic contract for the applicant is perverted by a sadistic irony from you.
    The most exciting is how you lay down the law. You are really gifted for that and above all you have a great concern for justice. You are the real who invites itself in a masochist life.


    (The Paris Criminal Court on Wednesday (October 11th) rendered its decision against the nine "anti-fascist" militants accused of taking part in the attack on a police car on 18 May 2016 in Paris. Sentences ranging from one year of suspended prison to seven years in prison were pronounced against seven defendants.
    When you are 23 years old and you are sentenced to 3 years in prison, you get to know the law. It is not a joke. The real invites itself into your life.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double vision!
      23 is so young. Like a child. They should get to choose either prison or a public spanking, 3 years in a cock cage, and complete feminization. That will cool their jets.

      Delete
    2. You are justice incarnate. We would like to commit crimes to be punished by you.

      Delete
    3. You are the director of an alternative penitentiary institute. A new arrival of delinquents (about 15) awaits you in the beating room. You tell them they will be caged, pantied and skirted. But before that you flip a coin to decide who will be whipped now. The loser is laid bare and strapped to a whipping bench. You give him a rope whipping until he screams out in mercy. Meanwhile the other prisoners lined up and depantsed by your female prison staff, look at the beating, hands on their heads, penises fully on display. When it is done, you review them. Those who are standing at attention will have to explain to you precisely and sincerely what has put them in this state. The following will all be up to you.

      Delete
    4. The ones who show evidence of a rope whipping being "sexy" will be required to find out for themselves exactly how "sexy" it is.

      Delete
    5. What generosity of spirit! And wisdom!! Humility in the place of wasteful imprisonment...if only you made the laws!! peter peter

      Delete
  19. Julie, A variation of this scene that might be exciting for both you and David.
    Do the scene almost exactly as described with David as the “first time meeting subby”.
    At the end of the scene you have a young lady that David does not know, but you have prearranged, waiting in the hall to play the hotel maid. This part hasn’t been discussed with David!
    Knowing David as you do your Domme imagination could make this part an ultimate real life scene for David.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Since my early childhood before even i learned about sex, i was always attracted to ladies feet and slippers and as slipper is the most common spanking implement in my country. I had strange feel8ngs whwnever i saw a lady taking off her slipper and spank her children.
    I was a very quiet boy and always kept out of trouble so didn't experience a spanking at that time but was only watching and as the reaction of the other children was crying i never dared to do something that would get me a spanking though i was much interested in the ladies slippers which was conusing for me as a child.
    When i was 8 years in a family gathering i went to the toilet and i found a lady's slipper there so i held it and tried hitting my leg with it a few times quietly.
    A couple of years after my feet were the size of a lady's feet and i got one of those home slippers that were popular at that time for both men and women, i would try hitting my self with them often.
    My young aunt (half sister of my mother) used to visit us and sleep over often, she did a lot of pedicure and i was always there but never got a chance to be alone with her slippers or shoes but enjoyed watching her feet and slippers.
    She noticed me starring but did not pay attention, then when i was 12 i once kept starring at her feet fantasizing i was getting a spanking from her and clinched my bottom in secret.
    I liked it and repeated it whenever i had a chance to stare at her feet.
    One time she was visiting and i was 14 i did as i used to do starring at her feet while clenching, we were alone and suddenly held my hands and touched them in an unusual way that felt very good.
    Afterwards she told me i have grown a lot a now she can sit on my lap i felt her ass cheeks as she was wearing her string knickers and a light night gawn i blushed.
    Afterwards she would playfully hit my ass often and tickle me with her feet more often (it was her usual to play with children tickling them with her feet). Hold and squeeze my hands in a nice way.
    Later on my mom didn't like her hitting my ass playfully and said she never did it when i was child how come she starts when i am a teenager and started avoiding her sleeping over with me at home and even told her to stop hitting my ass even playfully as i am an adult now.
    Once i was visiting my uncle's house in the countryside and she was there, i stuck to her all the time and she did pedicure and was always dangling her slippers and tickling me with her feet.
    Once we were alone watching tv, she rested her feet on my lap, this felt very nice.
    The next day every body went to a local event except me as i didn't like these events and my aunt said she didn't feel well, as we were watching tv with her feet on my lap, i offered her a massage and i was in heaven. My aunt kept teasing me with her feet then she sat on my lap and started touching me allover except my private parts and she kept playing with my chest hair. But it never went any further.
    Then we stopped and agreed this was not ok and never did it again.
    I said we needed punishment and went in the direction of a spanking. She said no we are both wrong and it is not fair that she spanks me.
    Now i understand that my aunt is not into dom play just regular sex that is why things didn't progress.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Miss Julie

    Hello Mam I just would like to tell you how every morning on my walk I have peek into your window watch you change clothes and get dress in morning few time I gotten very hard started masterbate as I watch you few time snuck away as I felt you lookin toward window maybe seen me I continue on my walk then when got home I right away pull pants downgot myself off

    but since I couldn't control myself next 2 weeks I kept on doing same thing I saw you in nude I let out a moan wet myself as I had my hands deep down in my pants rub myself quicky got way but this time you actually saw me wish I known when left real quick but unable to catch up to me I felt I got away

    next morning you acutally was outside waiting for me you yell for me come here young man I know what you been doing peekin into my bedroom window you know that against law as I look down at you nod head yes mam iam sorry wont happen again you slap my face tell me your right grab me by ear drag me to your front door tellin me how you could have me arrested and call police but decide handle it on your own by your own brand of punishment smack me on butt hard as you and I walk into your front door

    Once into side you ask me when was last time I gotten a good old fashion over OTK spanking casue my behavior call for one I look up to you nervous tell you long time then ask you your not really going spank me are you your angry look give me your answer I tell you I will accept your spanking you tell me good answer young man you walk over pull out straight back chair open drawer near by pull out thick hairbrush few strap and paddle tell me pull down my pants and my boxer too as bad naughty boy like your self get real punishment spankin which alway happen on bare you spank spank spank spank very hard your strong hands come down hard as I start kickin pleadin beg tell you iam sorry you tell me not sorry yet you will decide when iam sorry pick up hairbrush lay into me 200 time fast and hard you feel my cock get hard stiff too you make me get up you make fun of me being hard me bend over back of couch pick up your strap on my already red swollen bare butt least 100 times while scoldin me tell me what pervert I was you hope I dont ever spy on you or any women again then you tell me to stand before you and rub myself off then tell me to lick up my own mess dont get any on your carpet or I will really get punish much harder you PULL OUT your strap on make me bend over and spread my legs as you pull strap on into my ass pull out then make me get on my knee as you tell me to suck your strap on for 5 mintues straight then you ask me if I want see you in nude or topless or your butt as you shove butt in my face or start undress I tell you no mam I learn my lesson never again will I be naughty or peek into your window I thanks you for punishing. you lead me to door one last hard smack on my butt tell me behave or else. but be our own secret too. I look back as walk out door see you smirk smile too. I rub my butt as walk down street.

    hope like my story let me know I know didn't leave coma etc. I try wish could be real story of you spankin me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic! It was a very sexy story, mike!

      Delete
    2. bow my head thanks you Miss Julie knew you love story wish would happen for real something tell me how you would react if I or any man did that to you

      Delete
    3. It happened once. The male partner of David's sister once peeped on me. I actually did spank him for real! Ha ha!

      Delete
  22. well iam sure David sister Partner learn vauble lesson after you spank him I bet any female be mad I peep on them want punish me

    doubt one would spank me unless I ask or the into the spankin or strict like you

    ReplyDelete
  23. So this is basically the dream I have had several times this week...

    ReplyDelete