Monday, October 22

Spank MY Bottom!

My last blog entry, Spank Those Bottoms Blog was about a fellow blogger's site that had lots of gif mini-movies of girls being spanked (strictly speaking, they are of course women being spanked, but I kind of think of myself as a "girl" when I'm getting spanked, and I was referred to as such by Rick, the blogger in question, which kind of sort of flipped my switch and got me thinking subby).

Well, after all of that I just had to get a spanking, so I asked my husband to help a girl out. That was the day after I posted my previous blog entry. I wrote this up immediately after that, but held off hitting "Publish" so you had more of a chance to read the last blog entry.

I went up to him as he was watching TV. I stood there just in his peripheral vision with my hands fidgeting in front of me, my feet angled in, my knees knocking together, my head and eyes downcast, and squirming a little. I had on just a full cut pair of white cotton panties and a T-shirt, and nothing else.


It was picked out special for the occasion. My pussy was already wet. I must have looked like I needed to pee! I was going for the shy, immature teenaged girl vibe.

He looked over at me, and looked me up and down, appraising the situation. "Yes?" he asked.

"May have a s... s... spanking, Sir?" I stuttered as I said it. It's fucking embarrassing to have to ask for your spanking!

He got a big smile on his face, turned off the TV, and said, "certainly!" He went on, "how do you want it?"

How did i want it? It was about a little girl getting a spanking from her man (Daddy?). I answered, "just your hand, please Sir, over your knee, but really real. I mean, hard and real..."

There. Said it. As soon as I said it, I knew my fate was sealed. I had done all I needed to. I knew my man would take it from there.

"Really? To tears, young lady?" he asked, teasing me.

"Yes, Sir," I answered. Oh gosh. There were going to be tears!

"Something your Daddy should have done to you before you moved out," he said. He picked up on it. Yay! Yes, he knows all about my Daddy fantasies like you all do!

"Yes, Sir," I answered meekly.

"But it wouldn't be appropriate for your Daddy to do that to you anymore, now would it?" he said.

"No, Sir," I said.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm in charge of you now, and know exactly what to give you when you get in this sort of a mood," he said. Oh yes!

"Yes, Sir."

"Go to the bedroom, sit on the side of the bed, and wait for me there," he ordered. "I'll be up when I'm up."

I got a little extra tummy flutter as he ordered me like that.

"Yes, Sir," I said, and I went to leave the room and go to the bedroom.

"Oh, and sweetheart," he called out after me. I stopped in the doorway and turned to look at him, "there are going to be tears," he emphasized.

I gulped and nodded and went on my way without saying anything more. He was serious. That was him promising me I would be spanked, and for real. That was the thought I carried with me as I made my way to our bedroom, sat down at attention on the side of our bed, and waited for my man to arrive and give me the spanking I so desperately needed.

He had given me that mental image to focus on. I would be spanked to tears. I would go over his lap, he would bare my bottom, and he would spank me bright red. He would continue spanking until I literally cried. Oh no! What do I get myself into?

He let me wait there for many minutes. I would say fifteen minutes or so. I replayed in my mind over and over again the fact that he would enter the room, put me across his knee, bare my bottom, and spank me... to tears.

My little outfit, white cotton panties and a T-shirt, were chosen deliberately, with a purpose. I knew David would have picked up on it, and he had.

He came in. Oh my gosh. It was starting!

"Well, young lady, here we are again. You've been asking for this spanking and now you're going to get it."

Well that was true enough.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I won't do it again, I promise!" I was not yet sure what I would not do again, but I went with the flow.

"Too late for promises, Julie. You've been told time and time again. You DO NOT sit on my lap in your panties and T-shirt like that, with nothing on underneath. That IS NOT appropriate or acceptable in any way."

Oh gosh! Yes, he had of course picked up on my thing, without even being told. When I was a teen I flirted outrageously with my actual father. I would run to him and give him a big hug and a kiss and sit on his lap and hug him some more. I did this in just my panties and T-shirt, which was how I slept. I would do this in front of my Mom and my sisters. I had breasts and everything. I don't know what I was thinking. Poor Daddy! But he never said anything. He never seemed flustered or uncomfortable, or (yuck!) turned on at all. He would just hug me chastely and then put me off him. Nobody ever said anything. My Mom was zero reaction, my younger brother didn't notice, and my sisters looked daggers at me. Sue, my older sister, knew what I was doing, even if I didn't fully. My younger sister, Nancy, was jealous of the attention I was hogging. Anyways, my husband knows all about this about me, and how I sexualize it and fantasize about it to this day. He had spontaneously introduced it into our roleplay without me even asking. That's what having a lifemate is all about!

"Oh Daddy, I just wanted to hug you!"

"That is nonsense, Julie. You know exactly what you're doing and it's very, very wicked. Your Mother is my woman, young lady, not you, and its high time you learned that. In fact, your Mother has told me to come up here and to give you the spanking of your life."

Oh no. He brought Mom into it?? Really???

"Get across my knee!" he said. He pulled me up off the bed by my arm, sat where I had been sitting, and then hauled me back down across his lap. He tucked me under his left arm and put his right hand on my panty-covered butt.

"You do not... SMACK... come out of your bedroom... SMACK... dressed like this... SMACK... anymore... SMACK."

Each of those SMACKS was his open palm to my panty-covered butt. They were each hard! His hand felt like a paddle. Each smack took my breath away.

"Your Mother insisted I give this to you bare bottomed and bare breasted, young lady, and by golly I intend to do just that!"

With that, he started peeling my panties down my ass and raising my shirt above my breasts.

"No! No! No!" I cried out, and kicked and wriggled and tried to get my hand back there to stop my panty's descent. He was having none of this. He moved my hand away and angled his body to block me. He pulled my panties down to a band around my knees and left them there. He then tugged my T-shirt high up my back, and pushed it right above my tits in front, baring them for my spanking. He then re-encircled me with his left arm. My breasts were at this point mooshed against the bed and my legs were dangling off of it.

"This is for your own good," he told me, and then he started my spanking...

Oh my gosh, how do I describe it? It hurt, that's for sure. He did modulate somewhat, but it was all on the hard side of things. His palm connected over and over again with my rear. He concentrated on the lower ass cheeks and went left side, right side, middle, repeat, over and over and over again. I scrunched my eyes and balled my little fists and I held on and I held on. Over and over and over again his hard palm spanked me. After a couple of minutes of it I broke!

"No Please! No more! Please!!!" I yelled out.

"Not until I see some genuine tears, young lady," he said. Oh no! Hoist upon my own petard!

I needed tears, and I needed them, like, right now! I tried to focus past the pain in my rear end and focus on my "offense". I had jumped on my Daddy's knee scantily clad, in hopes of getting a sexual response, which I would have hated him for. What a little shit I was. I focused on that, and said,

"I'm sorry Daddy! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done it! I'm so sorry!"

"Not as sorry as you're going to be," he stated. Oh no!

He kept spanking my ass, harder and harder and harder. I was getting frantic, but the tears has still not come! I could have safe-worded out, but no fucking way! I needed to pull out the big guns...

"Please Daddy, I'm sorry I did that, I love you! I love you! Please!"

Yup... That was enough to do it. Tears. Real tears.

"I'm sorry! I love you! I'm sorry!" I said over and over again, crying my little eyes out.

David stopped spanking me. He picked me up and he put me down, face up, on the bed. He lay beside me and gathered me up into his arms and hugged me close.

I wasn't that emotional, but I had cried. More from the fanny pain than anything.

"Thank you for my spanking," I told David. He was back to being my David. My husband. I loved him so much just then! I started kissing him all over his face. Then I had an idea,

"Do you think it's possible that I can kiss every square inch of you?" I asked.

"We could find out," he said.

So I proceeded to do just that. I started at his face and head, and lay kisses on every part of him except that back of his head which I could not reach (yet!). I sat him up and took his shirt off. I kissed his shoulders, down his arms, his underarms, his neck, his chest, his nipples, down his tummy, down both sides. Kiss kiss kiss kiss the whole way.

I took his pants off, leaving his undies on. My T-shirt was still on, where he had left it, bundled up above my bare tits. My panties were long gone, having been kicked off during my spanking. I kissed down the fronts and sides of his legs, and onto his feet and onto his toes. I kissed the soles of his feet. I came up kissing, kissing, kissing the insides of his thighs. He parted his legs for me so I could get right up high. I could see his cock hard in his underpants. Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

I rolled him over onto his tummy. I went back to his head and kissed every part of the back of his head and his ears, necks, shoulders, back. Then I went down the backs of his legs and came back on the inside backs. Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

I slid his undies down and off. I kissed his ass. Every square inch of it, high and low from one hip to the other. I parted his cheeks. I kissed the cleft of his ass, first one side of it, and then then the other. Yes, I had said every single square inch. I kissed his bottom hole, and lingered there, kissing it all around and right on it. Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

I turned him over again, so he was facing up. I kissed his midsection all over. I had to move his hard penis and balls out of my way so I could reach every spot there. Then I started in on his balls. I kissed every last part of his testicles. Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

I started going up the shaft of his cock, kissing it all the way up and down again, up and down again, all around it. I move myself around the bed to get a better angle. Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

I got to the engorged head of his cock. I kissed it everywhere, all around and right on the very tip. Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

I looked up at him greedily.  I met his eyes. I put his cock into my mouth and started sucking and slurping noisily on it. I went as deep as I could, gagging on it. I moved my ass closer to his head. He obliged by reaching out and soothing my sore cheeks as I sucked his big cock. He slipped his finger into my wet cunt. He fucked me with his finger as I sucked his cock. I wanted more. I reached a hand behind me and pulled my cheek apart. He didn't get it at first. I had to take his cock out of my mouth and say, "here", as I touched my asshole with my finger. He got the message. He shoved his thumb into my asshole while he kept his fingers in my cunt. Oh it felt good!

I then went down on him in earnest. I wanted him to cum. To cum hard into my mouth. Right into my mouth. I had a sore spanked rear end, my husband's thumb was deep in my ass and hias fingers deep in my cunt. I bobbed and slurped on his cock like a little whore. I felt his body stiffen and Ifelt his cock stiffen even more in my mouth as well. He put his other hand on my head and pushed me down farther on his dick. I gagged and slurped and gagged some more, but I was determined to have him ejaculate deep down my throat, like a good girl!

He jerked and I felt it. A hot gooey liquid in my throat, squirting forcefully out of his cock. I swallowed and sucked and sucked. I sucked every drop of cum out of his cock. I held it in my mouth, whatever had not already gone down my throat. He pulled his fingers and thumb out of me. I knelt on my haunches on the bed and I faced him. I looked him straight in the eye. I swallowed his cum down my throat so he could see it. I locked eye contact with him the whole time.

"Ummm Yummy!" I said. I collapsed back down onto him, He held me against him as we cuddled. I did not cum that night.

What a nice spanking!

122 comments:

  1. Well done David and well done Julie.

    Best wishes,

    Marco (from Lindsay)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you're so cute when you're submissive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and indeed lovely to see, that you not only top him but enjoy being on the receiving end too.
    Furthermore you seem to enjoy his orgasms too.
    Nothing of that weird femdom stuff where the man is the worthless maggot that doesnt get to orgasm and so on.
    You have intense spankings that you dish out and take in, but it shines through that you are very very in love with your husband and do care a lot for his well being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely.
      To me, that's what it's all about.

      Delete
  4. You two have such a fun sex life. Thanks for sharing. Are you ever going to find a Master to top you both? That would be hot! A dominant cuckolder......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried picturing it, but it's not turning me on.
      Here's what DOES turn me on, me on top of david and another man, and me playing them like two Ken dolls!

      Delete
    2. Sent a picture to your email:)

      Delete
    3. Thank you! Still not sure. I don't like seeing man and woman humbled like that together and cannot imagine myself in her shoes. But to each their own!

      Delete
    4. Absolutely to each their own! But you two studs just keep pushing things......... I’ll bet you go there sometime. Want a few tumblr sites?

      Delete
    5. Had a few sent to me already. Not my thing...

      Delete
  5. Hurrah for the firm hand of discipline!!! And the rest of it too. Just what you deserved and needed. Hope that bottom of yours is still nice and sore Julie. Best wishes and Red Bottoms, Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie. Has David re warmed your lovely derrière since? I do hope so. I thoroughly enjoyed spanking a sassy little minx at the weekend and like you she needed it badly, (and enjoyed it). As before I well and truly had my Wicked way with her while her lovely peachy bum was glowing deep red. She tells me she was still sore and tingly for several days probably not helped by being re spanked the following morning, all with nothing more than the firm and roving hand of discipline. Best wishes and red bottoms, Richard.

      Delete
    2. Caught one yesterday! Just blogged about it...

      Delete
  6. Great fun but back in the day it wasn’t just “daddy hugs” was it? You said “please daddy will you teach me?” and guided daddy’s hand under your wet white cotton panties. You weren’t daddy’s little girl, you were really daddy’s little whore weren’t you!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's what I wanted (subconsciously)!

      Delete
  7. Macadamias? Pineapple? Mr D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take "what are safewords" for $100, Alex!

      Delete
    2. Wrong category. You should have taken “Flavours of cum” for $500. In Kinky Jeopardy losing contestants have to service Alex which works out okay cause he’s kind of like your dad anyway. What is pants around ankles and bend over?

      Delete
  8. Where are we up to on the submissive v dominant blog count? Anyone done the numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice role play but next time the true victims, Sue and Nancy, should have the opportunity to confront julie over her historical sexual teasing of their Daddy. Mistress Violet can mediate the confrontation and then Uncle John can deliver punishment to julie’s cotton tailed ass while she is forced to watch Sue and Nancy cuckhold her with David. Nobody should care if julie’s carpet gets stained. Justice for all. Mr D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big turn of events Julie, but a nice one .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very, very nice indeed. I would say more but I don't want to incriminate myself...

    Yorkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if I'm jealous because I'd like that spanking from you or if I'd like to be the to spank you...

      Maybe both?

      Yorkie

      Delete
  12. Next time ask him to use a hair brush or slipper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been there, done that!
      Problem is, if he can get me to tears with just his hand, what's the point of a hairbrush? When I'm on top, I NEED those implements.

      Delete
    2. If you are afraid of the hairbrush,
      Tell him to just use your slipper(not his slipper so that he doesn't forget who is the real boss)

      Delete
  13. What a great post - subbie Julie, a hard spanking with real tears - written and given with LOVE. Made me hard. Thx for sharing. TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real tears or bust trying!

      Delete
    2. Well, you certainly got what you wanted! Bet you had a nice after glow on the beautiful ass the next day! TL

      Delete
  14. That is one sexy role play, Julie! I'm not sure whether I felt more jealous of you or of David while reading it. David sure was masterful in the Daddy role. I suspect that being naturally submissive himself, he is able to read your submissive needs when you get into that mood. Likewise, your own understanding of the pleasure of submission makes you the perfect dominant wife when you switch back to your regular F/M mode. I love the part about kissing "every square inch" of him after your spanking. I've done that very thing with my wife when she has done or said something to put me in a deeply submissive mood.
    Darryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just felt like kissing him like that. It kind of overcame me.

      For sure switching helps you out in the other role. And for sure you can enjoy it despite a natural proclivity for one or the other (I still see myself as a natural top - it's my "home base")

      Delete
  15. be careful you don't get to subby. Might be a good time for some more sissy public humiliation for david just to remind him.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like you got what you had coming. I would suggest to David that you end the session in a chastity diaper. Maybe that will stop you from bothering your father with your panty clad butt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of a diaper. Can drink as much as I want and pee as much as I want - no fuss!

      Delete
  17. I don’t think Ms Julie is a true submissive or even that switchy. She’s just being playful. Even in this scene she initiated it, set the tears level and controlled the agenda throughout. If she’d wanted it she would’ve got her orgasm. As pleasant as it was for david he was always doing what he was told and he was the one being controlled throughout. Ms Julie’s still a dominant. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Julie came from Toronto CA
    Worked out she liked to dom boys along the way
    Then she put her cottontails on
    Got spanked and gave head all night long
    Said, hey Julie, take a walk on the sub side
    Said, hey honey, take a walk on the sub side

    And the blog boys go,
    Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

    ReplyDelete
  19. bet since Big Sis Sue know your lifestyle on you roll maybe when she see you or David struggling or behave really well at family function get together bet she would think spanking happen one or other you or David must had gotten spanked that day or days before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get Sue into a roleplay...

      Delete
    2. Beg her to spank and cuckquean you with David. Beg him to satisfy her. If he doesn't, she gives you both a spanking (your second one).

      Delete
    3. thbe female pic on top of blog i almost thought would be pictue of you finally we get to see

      dont know what kind role play you want with Sue? do you want her spank you or spank david or spank both of you

      Delete
    4. I was thinking of something specific when I wrote that reply, but now can't remember what it was! It will come to me...

      Delete
  20. The full cut white cotton panties are a nice touch. Those are like the panties my sisters used to wear, as I sometimes saw when they had the back of a dress or nightgown flipped up for an otk spanking on the panties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are we sure those are cotton panties in the photo? I was thinking nylon which is laways my strong preference.

      - Rosco

      Delete
    2. They do look nylon. Mine were cotton.

      Delete
  21. Cool role play but David let you set the agenda. Instead of pulling the white cotton panties down I would have pulled them up giving you a nice high slit wedgie. Not so comfortable that way are they?! After your OTK spanking they should’ve gone in your mouth as a gag while daddy got his big boy belt out and tied you over the spanking bench. After a belting and ass sperming I’d throw those precious panties out in the street and make puppy crawl naked on all fours to fetch them in her mouth while the neighbors watched daddy’s cum leak out down your thighs. Then you’d think twice before trying to dom daddy from the bottom like this. Naughty daughters need to be shown who’s the boss.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The only thing missing was a wedgie. Those white Cotton panties need to be be yanked way up your ass. my wife buys me the largest size so that they can literally pulled up over my shoulder stuck firmly in place really really tight and highly erotic

    great scene though And as always thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on that lack. David will have to suffer a nice big wedgy for not having thought of it. Perhaps I'll hang him from the doorknob...

      Delete
    2. You are sublime

      Delete
    3. Never been called that before! Thank you!!!

      Delete
  23. This scene is one of my all time favorites here. I know there will always be ambiguities with regard to what is real. In asking for something and getting it, are you being submissive? Is your husband in control or just following directions? Are you being punished for your past behavior or rewarded? What emotions are fueling your tears? Why did you enjoy performing sexual acts that you normally don't enjoy? Do you feel proud or embarrassed (or both) to share these intimacies with your readers? Whatever... it was all super hot.

    Dressed like an innocent little girl, the shy, submissive demeanor in asking for your spanking, genuine anxiety seated so small on your bed waiting, finding out you were being spanked for that bratty teen behavior you know you thoroughly deserved to be punished for... however you slice it... you were a GIRL being spanked, just like in those animated pics we watched last week. Daddy's hard hand like a paddle on your little bare bottom, and while positioned and exposed so fully over his lap, your tears were extracted just as promised. No need to overthink what it really signifies, it was a spanking that should make you blush whenever you remember it.

    The scene's ending was unexpected. Your head and heart must have been in a deeply submissive place, and you needed to worship as only someone in that frame of mind understands. You asked if you could kiss him and then, as a totally devoted wife, with unwavering patience, you showed your love for your husband in the sweetest and most sensual way imaginable, to every inch of his body to culminate in taking every last drop of him in your mouth without compromise. It was a profound scene regardless, but in the context of this primarily Femdom blog, it was especially moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... speechless Brett. Your comments are always so moving and exciting and capture a truth I did not even understand myself...

      Delete
  24. David. (Sighs....) Again, at cocktail time tonight, my facing the cold north and giving a silent toast to - David - One truly lucky bastard!

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A couple of your readers commented on the photo you posted and her panties/tush, and whether that was similar to you/yours.

    Ahem.

    Yours is better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh woman, i'm going to need a new pair of panties now. and that kissing him all over thing ? I love that! I don't think i've done it in a while... perhaps this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What wonderful adventures David and you live, experiencing life in the kink filled lane. Enjoy
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  28. Julie,

    Always nice to see a naughty little girl be put in her proper place by her Daddy for being a little tease. I survived the month October but this story made it hard:)

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. November now! Are you free to spurt?

      Delete
    2. Yes had a couple, but had to avoid your post in October as it been to much to handle.

      Delete
  29. You should do this to David
    https://www.spankingtube.com/video/78391/surra-de-chinelo-de-couro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's terrific! I love the use of her own slipper right off her feet. And the no nonsense spanking. And how his legs were shaking and he was whimpering like a whipped little puppy before she decided it was over. And the strict Portuguese!

      Delete
  30. My wife reminded me the other day that I wanted to be spanked, so that is consensual. I enjoyed the magazines and could not get enough, my wife found them shortly after we got married. She reminded me that prior to being married that she would spank me when needed. Looking at those magazines while across her lap and feeling the sting of the hairbrush deter me from seeking out and buying anymore. A wife, a hairbrush, and in control, and worse asking to be spanked, men do not know what they have gotten into, I sure didn't. I've been spanked not only at home but on vacation, mother-in-law home, doesn't matter. Have been seen prior, during, after being spanked and just part of the punishment. I as my wife said with a smile act just like a little boy over her lap being spanked, dances around afterwards, protest facing the wall, but knows better to disobey her. What I have never mentioned is the worse spanking I ever got and never want it to happen again. Visiting a friends's of my wife, lives on a farm, widow woman, I earned a spanking. The friend stated she had a woodshed if my wife wanted to use it. I was taken to the woodshed naked, be spanked the whole way. Neighbors could see and hear and I was more concern covering my bottom than what I should have covered. I know I could be heard loud and clear and could care less I was getting the spanking of my life and my wife I never seen so mad and spanked so hard. The walk back to the house a neighbor lady say me, my wife just said he has been a very naughty little boy and yes he is my husband at times. In the house I was told to face the corner in the kitchen, no talking, rubbing. When I was told to come to my wife and explain why now, I had no answer. She told me to get to the bedroom, put on the jammies she brought and get back to the kitchen. I did as told and she reminded me my punishment was not over. The next morning she gave me a bath, her friend agreeing with the punishment, the jammies to be worn. I did not get another spanking, but would have taken one not to have to wear the jammies. My wife and her friend made comments through out the day and early bedtime for me. The day we were leaving I was getting dress, jammies young man, and the look on her face I knew best do as told. I sat on the passenage side in my jammies saying nothing. My wife reminded me how a very naughty boy I was, how I acted at her friends place. At home nothing was really said, unpacked, told to stay in my jammies and just prior to bed she told me that if I ever do that again, it will be worse, and i don't know how it could be. Once again Julie I share this because I have respect for you and you listen. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds EXTREMELY humiliating for you, jack. You must have really screwed up. I'm glad you got what you deserved and were not spared the more public humiliations that can really drive a lesson home.

      Delete
    2. I have learned that a woman is really the one in control, they just like to let the male think otherwise. One such spanking as to my luck my mother-in-law had to be present, while my wife was spanking she reminded her daughter that it was the wife purpose to make the marriage work. Men need guidance, and as I squirmed and kicked and pleaded, she said your husband was a naughty little boy the reason your having to spank him. My wife said to her mother that she was right, and that this was not his first spanking nor will it be his last spanking. When she stood me up, took my chin and sternly said the wall young man, leave the pants and underpants down, I said Yes Mommy and she said very good, and I stood facing the wall. The tone of a woman’s voice, the look in her eyes, I feel like a little boy, to this day I just look at her knowing a spanking was about to happen. I could care less if someone sees the spanking, the marriage is strong and that is due to my wonderful wife who knows “Mommy” is a part of being a wife.

      Delete
  31. That was great cant remember the last girl to swallow my cum . I feel that is the most submissive thing a girl can do .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to do it again yesterday! Yuck. I'm getting to be a positive cum dumpster...

      Delete
  32. A good submissive girl should open her mouth and show her master his cum and wait for permission to be given before swallowing it. You don’t get to just greedily swallow your master’s cum whenever you like. So show a little respect.

    ReplyDelete
  33. julie - as always, an excellent blog post! And I just LOVE the catchy, concise title!

    Here's a title suggestion for you - "Wand MY Pussy!"

    If you recall, you promised in comments following your June 4, 2018 blog post (https://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2018/06/wife-spanked-by-her-husband-for-being.html) to do the following, and I quote: "A legs spread, pussy opened, violet wanding, WITH photos. Oh blush, blush, blush... I really ought not hit the Publish button... oh there I go."

    I believe we all know you are a woman of your word, which dates back to one of your earliest blog posts ( https://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-pennance.html ).

    Young lady, it's been nearly 7 months since you made this promise, and I haven't seen any blog entry about this. When are you planning to honor your commitment to your blog readers?

    Disappointed,
    -T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! Typo - should be 5 months, not 7 - apologies.

      -T.

      Delete
    2. I know. Just a bit... nervous is all!

      Delete
  34. So did david have to go through any public humiliation sissy fun on Halloween?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good pickup T. Julie’s promises are like a Japanese plum tree. They rarely bear fruit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I keep my promises. It just takes me a while to work my courage up.

      Delete
    2. Hhhmmm!

      It’s been this reader’s experience that this blog moderator breaks promises faster than a newly elected politician!

      So good luck with that event ever happening! ;-)

      Delete
    3. Promises made... promises kept! (real soon now...)

      Delete
    4. Promises were made...promises were broken!!! (has already happened now,several times!)

      Delete
    5. Anonymous and Hattrick - in my experiences with her, julie has been true to her word. Remember what Dale Carnegie said - "Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to." I believe she is a woman of her word, so I fully expect her to come through. As julie has said in her posts, she's "nervous" and taking some time to "work my courage up."

      -T.

      Delete
    6. julie - please tell us more about "(real soon now...)." Have you made an appointment with Mistress Violet yet? Have you decided this will be your Christmas present to david? Have you finally figured out a role play for you, david, and Mistress Violet? Or will it be you, Sue, and Mistress Violet?

      Inquiring minds want to know!

      Thanks,
      -T.

      Delete
    7. “T”. I‘m so glad to hear of your good experiences and the wanding event may quite very well transpire as you hope. Due in no small part, I believe, to your fervent reminder’s.

      However, my comments are less directed at whether or not this event ever happens and more at the comment made above. “Hey! I keep my promises.” is a pretty de facto statement insinuating that a promise is or has never been broken. All any of the fine readers of this blog have to do is perform an objective, impartial and unbiased search to find that promises’ were indeed broken and not kept.

      Delete
    8. Hattrick, you just need to realize that there is no magic wand (except the one that sizzled your cute butt not so long ago) and no "sweet oblivious antidote".

      Delete
    9. Anon, thanks for the "cute butt" compliment.

      As for the rest of your comment I don’t get what your point is? I don’t see how a quote from “Macbeth” equates to this blog moderator’s unkept and broken promises’ and the statement made to the contrary! ;-)

      Delete
    10. Hello Hattrick,
      you seem to be complaining about having been a victim of an injustice,
      and as a flying insect knocking against the window, you are not succeeding to find the way to get back
      Why not forgive and return to the game?

      Delete
    11. J.Stern, well getting back in the game is what I thought I was doing. I am only making comments as an "equal and valuable contributor". However, judging from your comment, and others, equal and valuable means having the same opinions as everyone else and not having a dessenting point of view.

      I am not inferring any kind of victimization here. I only suggested that readers take an objective, impartial and unbiased look back through this "online diary". If you've done that great and if not perhaps you would like to try.

      I have only been pointing out that the statement made by this moderator is not true. Throwing insults at me is not going to change that or make it more true.

      It is however making one thing crystal clear...

      Delete
    12. Julie is one of those directors who have the power to use the intimacy and personal lives of their actors to achieve their artistic goals. She has beautifully directed you throughout the TIM and tim sequence, managing to turn the situation to the advantage of her character, to the delight of her readers. I must say that this is one of the most exciting sequels I have ever had to follow on a blog, with this wonderful final where TIM's defeat was complete and his humiliation at its height. In your place I would be proud to have got this role.

      Delete
    13. j.stern, the nice thing about an open forum is that its participants can express their opinions, not anybody else's, just theirs! Just so long as it is kept respectful, much like you have just done and I respect that. It is up to the reader to take away a meaning and or interpretation from that.

      In your comment you have used the analogy of a director manipulating their cast. All good directors must exude a level of integrity, credibility, believability and trust with their cast that MUST not be violated. So my take away from your comment is that it is okay to violate these things just so long as the end justifies the means.

      Now I am not saying, by any stretch of the imagination, that those things were done because that would be making it personal. It is just my interpretation of your comment / analogy!

      You say you would be proud to have my role...Well I'd be proud if you had that role too!! ;-)

      Delete
    14. j.stern, I forgot to mention that the other take away from both your comments above, is that you agree with me! Promises were broken and that the statement to the contrary is not true!

      So thanks for that!! :-))

      Delete
    15. I fully intend to keep all promises made, in due course...

      Delete
    16. Well... julie, that's really good to hear, great news.

      Umm...you do realize the difference though, between unfulfilled promises and broken ones, right? An unfulfilled promise still has the chance to be fulfilled! While a broken promise is one that you either did the opposite of the promise (1) or just flatly refused to fulfill it (2)!

      You currently do have two broken promises on the books. Just sayin'! ;-))

      Delete
  36. I wonder what our beloved Julie is putting together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much work! But got a quick one off today...

      Delete
  37. "Strictly speaking, they are of course women being spanked, but I kind of think of myself as a "girl" when I'm getting spanked, and I was referred to as such by Rick, the blogger in question, which kind of sort of flipped my switch and got me thinking subby."

    I can understand your reaction and that of DJ in a comment on an earlier post. You said: "Warms my heart to hear of a "man" treated like this. DJ replied: "Julie, you have just demonstrated the power of punctuation marks: your use of quotation marks in that sentence gave me a boner. ;-)"

    It is the same with me. I always find it exciting when my partner calls me "boy". She has a way of emphasizing certain words: "Come here, BOY! Get across my knee, I'm going to SPANK YOUR BOTTOM!"

    richard

    ReplyDelete
  38. Please give us something soon Miss Julie

    ReplyDelete
  39. When spanking and there is an erection which is true most times with men, do you address it, meaning to you relieve him of the erection, or do you make him masturbate? My wife has done both, but finds doing nothing is better, since the spanking may hurt but once the erection is gone the spanking really hurts and leaves a longer impression. She also tells me you maybe wanting a spanking but you will not after the spanking and that is so true. I wish I could relieve myself of the erection, take the spanking, and be over with it. My wife states firmly naughty little boys do not tell "Mommy" want to do. I only reply Yes Mommy. She recently decided to spank no matter if someone is present, seems to work better and I behave longer, I do not want others to see, but I have no choice. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and for some reason you little boys seem to get just that much more embarrassed when the other woman can observe for herself how excited you get before going across the knee. As you say, "before" being the operative word. Having to show the deflated "after" is embarrassing as well.

      Delete
    2. The few that have seen me being spanked enjoy calling me a naughty little boy, or men are just little boys in adult bodies, or you call that an erection. Once the spanking is over, I'm limp, I quickly start rubbing my bottom, they laugh. I was about to go over her lap and her best friend showed up. Busy the friend said, my wife said not for long. She told her friend she needed to address something, the friend knew and I was taken to the bathroom. On the toilet young man and start stroking, I did as told, cleaned myself off and back to the front room. So quick the friend said, my wife smiled. Over her lap I went and I put on some show and once I got off her lap I was dancing around, rubbing, to the wall young man I was told and I quickly did as told. Women seeing a man naked is nothing, they seem to enjoy more seeing a man spanked just like a naughty little boy would be. Jack

      Delete
    3. I agree. There is something very funny about a naked and ashamed man-boy.

      Delete
  40. hi
    miss julie.
    im from toronto. my name is colin. my contact is (***)***-**** do you offer just straight spankings? im not looking for anthing sex related. I just want to be spanked over the knee with hand and paddle till I cry and cant sit down. I am 37

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello colin. Apologies that I accidentally published your telephone number before. I just realized and corrected it above. I do not offer spankings, but I encourage you to reach out to one of our many Toronto-based Pro Dommes. Mistress Violet Mays is our favourite. I have a link to her top right in the blog. good luck in getting your bottom toasted!

      Delete