Sunday, August 7

Punished by Wife and Others

One fun thing about running this blog is that every now and then readers will send me their adventures around spanking and domination. A reader recently sent me the following recounting that I will paraphrase and change names on. Some elements are real and other elements are made up. I'll type the whole thing as if it was real, "Letters to Penthouse" style, because that's fun. He did send me a video where he recreated the most interesting part of the experience (I just asked for a few pics to illustrate the story). So that was fun as well! To give you a hint, here is one of the screenshots:

Yes, he had to have sex with the blowup doll in front of women!


Dear Penthouse Letters,

My name is Ted from Florida. I'm in my early 60's, in pretty decent shape for my age, and still sexually active.

A really terrible thing happened to me the other day. My wife, Ruth, accidentally stumbled onto my kinky email account and what happened next was crazy. Let this be a warning to all you married guys out there. If you have a kinky email account, be careful with it!

Ruth went to my computer to print something out from her email. I had apparently left it logged into my account. When she opened the browser to go to gmail, my kinky account came up. She found all manner of correspondence, and in particular found my correspondence with a popular spanking blogger named Julie. I had admitted to her all my kinky fantasies and she helped me to deal with my feelings about them. The thing I was most guilty about was fantasizing about my hot grown-up niece, Tiffany. She and her mom Judy (my wife's sister) often stay with us and hang out by our pool. When they come they are usually joined by a close friend of my wife and her sister named Sarah.

When they're here, we spend a lot of time out by the pool. They are all pretty heavy drinkers, but are also all into fitness and training. The friend, Sarah, is even a bodybuilder type, into fitness modelling for older women. Her muscles have muscles. She looks a bit like this lady.

I am often bossed around by the ladies in my life. You know how it is when it's three on one. They all really keep themselves super fit, and I struggle with my weight a bit (though I do work out). They kind of make fun of me regardless. I have a pretty small penis when it's soft, and I often think that's why my wife treats me like she does.

In the email and of particular distaste to my wife was my fantasizing about having sex with and being dominated by my attractive adult niece. In the emails I admitted to stealing and jerking into her panties. I also admitted to fantasizing about being dominated by her mom Judy and Sarah as well as my wife.

My wife is aware of some of my kinky tendencies, and indulges them to a certain extent. But I never wanted to "push it" with her, sensing the resistance, and kept it all fairly toned down as far as she was concerned.

As I discovered later, Ruth printed out some of the more compromising emails she found, without telling me, and set them aside to decide what to do about it. Her sister Judy is a social worker and Ruth decided to confide in her. I owe Judy a lot because she must have really calmed down my wife and made her see reason. She pointed out that I had not been unfaithful to her. There were many emails that professed my love of her. She knew that her daughter was a cocktease around the pool, yet I had never been at all inappropriate with her directly (panty stealing and sniffing notwithstanding). I had confessed in the emails about visiting pro dommes in the past, but it was not recent and the activities were confined to being spanked while she remained fully clothed. I even said in my emails that after these sessions I wanted to go home and be more inspired to give my wife pleasure. So while Judy did talk her out of divorce, they both decided that I needed to be taught a good lesson, and boy did they ever.

It was a Saturday and Ruth and I were planning on staying in at home by the pool and ordering food for the evening. Ruth suggested I take one of my "little blue pills". She only wants sex occasionally, and when she does, she always makes this suggestion. I took the pill and we waited out by the pool the two hours or so for it to kick in. It doesn't give you an erection if you're not excited, but it sure helps out when you are.

Yeah, that's me on my little blue pill "at my best".

Just as I was starting to get a bit frisky, the doorbell rang. Ruth went to get it and it was Judy with Tiff in tow. Awkward timing, but it was always nice to see them. I was really hoping, with my blue pill in me, NOT to pop a boner when I saw Tiff in her swimsuit! I opened a chilled bottle of white wine for them and served. After a little, the doorbell rang again, and it was Sarah (the bodybuilder) dropping by. That's not uncommon when Judy comes visiting for Sarah to pop over as well.

After the bottle was gone I asked if I should open another. Judy said instead, "not just yet, Ted. There's something the four of us would like to talk to you about first. Can we go inside to the den for that?"

I was super confused, but agreed, of course. We were still in our swimsuits. They each had body wraps of some sort or another. We all went inside. They took a seat on the two sofas and Judy told me to stand on the carpet in front of them. I was still so confused.

"So Teddy, can you imagine why you're here?" Judy asked me.

"No," I said, with a nervous giggle.

"Ruth logged into your computer the other day and discovered your kinky email account. She read and printed a bunch of the spicier ones. I have them here," she said as she showed me a sheaf of printed papers. "We've all had a chance to read them already."

I must have gone as white a sheet. It felt that way. Oh shit! I thought. How could I have done that!?! Everything was in that email account. Everything!

"We were particularly interested in your emails to your little blog buddy, Julie."

Oh God. I had confessed everything to Julie.

"And Uncle Ted, shame on you," said Tiffany. "I always wondered where those panties had gotten."

"I'm so sorry," is all I could think to say, feeling myself now blushing fiercely.

"It seems we were all the object of your perverted little fantasies, isn't that so, Ted?" said Judy.

"sorry..."

"Sorry just won't cut it. We've all discussed it with Ruth, and she's decided there's only two ways forward from this. Option A is a very messy divorce, with plenty of evidence for the divorce courts." She waved the emails as she said this. "Option B is that you agree to be punished, by all of us."

"That's right," said Ruth.

I was very surprised. I had sort of assumed divorce would be the only option. Option B, horrifying as it may sound, was also my fantasies coming true.

"option B, please," I said, in a tiny voice.

"Take your swimsuit off," Judy said immediately. All the ladies were smirking at me.

I pulled my swimsuit down and off my legs, and then stood up again to face the embarrassment.

"Oh, Uncle Ted! It's so small!" said Tiffany, cutting me to the quick.

This is me when flaccid. Pretty pathetic, I know.

All four of them then laughed out loud at me.

"We don't have intercourse often, for obvious reasons," said my wife. "But he is good with his tongue." 

"Well at least he's good for something then, the dirty little pervert," said Sarah.

"Turn around. Show us your bum," said Judy, acting as Master of Ceremonies.

"A little flabby, but not bad," said Sarah.

"Show us your cock again, or whatever it is you call it," said Judy. I turned back to face them.

"How big does it get, Aunty Ruth?" Tiffany asked.

"Not very big, certainly. I've never measured."

"Can I measure it?" asked Tiffany.

"Sure," said my wife. "There's a ruler over there by the desk."

"Come on then Uncle Ted, stroke it. Make it as big as it'll get."

"no..." I said.

"DO it. Unless you want option A?" said my wife.

I always rub my cock after licking my plam. I licked my palm and reached for my soft cock.

"Oh gross!" said Tiffany.

"I'll setup my mobile on the tripod. We won't want to miss one second of this," said Sarah. She stood and did that. Pointed the camera at me, and started recording.

"Go on, Uncle Ted. Rub it."

I miserably started rubbing it. Dreaming of this fantasy was one thing. Having it actually happen was something else.

"You want to look at my body, Uncle Ted?" asked Tiffany as she dropped the wrap uncovering her bikini clad breasts.

"no... that's ok..." I said.

"Oh, don't be bashful now, Mister. Not after all I've read in those emails!" said Ruth.

I looked at Tiffany and rubbed. She stood and dropped the wrap completely and posed for me in her bikini. It was a cheeky bikini, and I could see most her smooth white ass cheeks as she turned to model for me.

"I think he likes what he sees," said Sarah, filming me rubbing my cock.

Tiffany walked up to me and knelt right in front of me. She looked up and opened her mouth.

"Oh Uncle Ted, you have no idea how much I dreamed of having your tiny little cock in my mouth."

Tiffany could not hold character and immediately rolled on the floor laughing as all the other women joined in and laughed with her. Nonetheless, Tiffany's antics and my rubbing together had done the job, and I became erect.

"Oh my God. He's actually erect!" said Judy. "Take your hands away. Let's see it."

All the ladies laughed again when they saw my pathetic little erection.

"Better hurry and measure it. It's not getting any bigger," said my wife.

Tiffany grabbed a hold of my cock and pulled me over to a bar sink. She then used the ruler my wife handed her and measured me.

"Four and a half inches! It's only found and half inches!!!!" said Tiffany, laughing aloud.

"What's considered normal?" asked Judy. "About six inches maybe?"

"If my dates don't pack at least a good eight I'm disappointed," said Tiff. "He's only a little more than half that. More like a big clitty than a small cock."

I was so mortified. I know I have a small cock, but for it to be discussed so openly, and amidst so much laughter, including from my very own wife, was hard to take.

"What's it at it's smallest?" Tiffany asked.

"That's usually after a dip in the ocean, or maybe a cold shower. Would you like to see?"

"Yes!"

The ladies took me back out to the pool. We have an open air shower there to wash off the chlorine. They put me into it and turned the water onto ice cold. Sarah used the spritzer to direct a stream of icy cold water right at my cock. They shut off the water and looked at me.

Me at my most pathetic

"Oh no!" said Tiffany. "Now it really is just a big clit!" She used the ruler and declared it to be about an inch. "It's a tiny little inchworm," she said. "And you thought you could lust after a girl like me, with a cock like that?"

"Let's go back inside. There's another lady we'd like you to meet, Ted." said Judy.

What was this? Another person witnessing my shame. Who was it?

We went back into the den and the ladies went back to their seats.

"Tiff," said Judy, "why don't you go get your friend and introduce her to Ted."

Tiff got up with a giggle and left the room

"Who's this?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Oh, it's just a very attractive friend of Tiffany's. It would be so inappropriate for you to have sex with my daughter. Even to have those thoughts about her. So Tiffany's brought a friend over. A friend of hers that you can fuck right here in front of us."

"no... I don't want that. I don't want to be unfaithful, please."

"Oh I think Ruth will make an exception for Tiff's friend, won't you Ruth?"

"Just this once," she said.

Tiffany came back into the room and she was carrying a blow-up sex doll!

"Meet, Jasmine, Uncle Ted. She really likes fucking! And look, I know how much you like my underwear. I put her into one of my bras and a pair of my panties, just for you."

Tiffany handed me the doll. I looked up and all the ladies were grinning. Sarah was manning the camera, ready to catch every moment of my humiliation.

I couldn't. I just couldn't!

Tiffany showed me the doll. It was the cheap plastic kind, like this.

It was all blown up and dressed in Tiffany's bra and panties.

"Please. Ruth, don't make me do this. Not in front of everyone. Not like this. It's so embarrassing. Judy, please,  can you tell her I shouldn't have to do this. Sarah, no, please. Ruth, please! Don't make me do this. Judy, can you please tell her I shouldn't have to do this. Tiffany, you don't have to watch this. Please don't watch this. It's so embarrassing. Please Ruth, don't make me do this in front of them. Please!"

"You better do it," said Ruth, "it's the only way you'll have intercourse with a woman ever again."

"Oh no, please! Not ever again. Please!"

"You won't be missing much, Ruth," said Sarah with a laugh.

"Here you go, Uncle Ted. Her name is Jasmine and as I said, she LOVES to fuck, even with guys like you."

Tiffany handed "her" to me.

"Go on," said Ruth. "Make love to her. Seduce her first. Pretend she took you back to her apartment and you're trying to get into her pants."

Oh no. I figured I had to do it. I held up the doll and faced it.

"Go on, Uncle Ted, seduce her."

I did it. "Oh Jasmine, I'm so glad you came home with me tonight. You're so beautiful. I want you. I want to be inside of you."

"That's it, Uncle Ted!" said Tiffany, laughing as the other women joined in."Give her a big kiss now."

I leaned in and started kissing Jasmine.

All the women laughed uproariously. Sarah was filming it all.

Tiffany said, "lots of that famous tongue now!"

I stuck my tongue into her mouth-hole meant for cock.

More laughter, of course.

"Go on, sweet talk her some more, Uncle Ted."

"You're so sexy. You look so sexy and good."

"I think she's hot for you Uncle Ted. Try taking her bra off."

"Let me take your bra off. What a sexy bra. Did you wear this just for me?"

"Look at those titties! Feel them up, Uncle Ted."

"Your tits are so beautiful."

"Suck on them!"

"Work it, Uncle Ted! Work it!"

I felt so embarrassed, sucking those plastic tits while the ladies looked and laughed and filmed.

"Ok, Uncle Ted, enough foreplay. Time to use that little thing now. Get her on the floor. You know what to do. Lube is here. I would think most women would need a tubefull of lube with you, Uncle Ted. Ha ha ha!"

I put "Jasmine" down on the floor and went to straddle her. I started stroking my cock, trying to get it hard.

"Don't tell me you won't even be able to get it up for Jasmine?" said Tiffany.

I felt as though my manhood, whatever little I had left, was somehow tied up in being able to get it up enough to fuck the sex doll. I mean, if I couldn't even do that? I stroked my cock, trying to harden it.

"Take her panties off, Uncle Ted, maybe that will help. They're used..."

Oh no! They were Tiffany's used panties!

I pulled them down and right off her legs, revealing the little fuck hole where her pussy should be.

"Go on. Sniff them. I know you want to."

I took the panties to my face and inhaled Tiffany's pussy scent.

"Ha ha ha! I think he's starting to get hard now. Pathetic!"

It was true, my penis hardened as I sniffed Tiffany's panties, assisted by my little blue pill I had taken earlier.

"Lube it up, Uncle Ted. Let's see some first class fucking now!" 

I got the lube that Tiffany had provided and first lubed my own cock.

Then I lubed Jasmine's pussy-hole.


 "Go on, now. Take that little slut, Uncle Ted!"

I went to mount Jasmine.

"Oh my God. He actually is hard!" said my wife.

"I guess he'll get hard for any pussy!" said Sarah.

It was true. I had humiliatingly gotten hard as I was preparing to penetrate the rubber blow-up doll.

I guided my cock inside and then penetrated her.

"Let's see how long you can last, Uncle Ted," said Tiffany, starting to time me.

I don't know what it was, but with little blue pill, the lube, the doll's tight "pussy", and the women laughing, I came humiliatingly early, shuddering into her.

"Oh no! That was literally less than a minute!"

I pulled out of the doll's wet pussy, my cock dripping cum.
 

"He actually came! He actually came!" all the women shouted in glee.

"Is that all he has in him, Ruth? Under a minute of thrusting?" asked Judy.

"Usually less. Sometimes he doesn't even make it to my pussy and just spurts onto my leg. But given his size, it's just as well. The difference between him inside of me and outside of me is barely noticeable. But I always make him lick me afterwards, and he lasts as long as I want doing that."

"I'll bet he does!" said Sarah.

Tiffany added, "show us, Uncle Ted. Redeem yourself with poor Jasmine. Give her a nice orgasm with your tongue."

I looked at them pleadingly.

"Do it!" said Sarah, sounding strict, still filming me.

I bent down and started licking out the doll's pussy.

"That's is, Uncle Ted! What a good pussy licker you are."

Sarah said, "make sure you suck all your cum out of her. And swallow it."

I licked and sucked as the women laughed at me. I pulled and licked my own ejaculate into my mouth and swallowed it.

"Good Boy, Uncle Ted! Is that yummy?"

"Alright, Ted, you can stop now," said my wife. Oh thank God.

"Sarah, get the bench," said Judy.

What now?

Sarah went into the next room, and came back in carrying a very heavy weight lifting bench by herself. She placed it down in the center of the room.

"Lie on it. Face down," Sarah said.

I didn't quite understand, but did as I was told. The women all jumped into action and used large cable ties to bind my wrists to the front support, and my ankles to the back legs. My legs were splayed and my knees bent, not quite touching the floor. Sarah took two canvas straps and bound my body to the bench at my waist and my thighs. She tightened them uncomfortably.

"What's happening?" I asked, piteously.

"Punishment," Sarah said.

"No! Please!" I begged.

Tiffany took her panties and stuck them into my mouth.

"You like sniffing my panties? This will remind you why you're being punished." She duct taped my mouth with half of the panty inside, gagging me. She took the gusset of her panties and pulled it over my nose, duct taping it on the bridge. I could only breathe through my nose through the gusset of her panty.

"Why don't you ladies go out by the pool," said Sarah. "I should be done with him in about fifteen minutes."

The three other ladies left the room. Sarah was holding a leather strap in her hand. Without saying a word she stood beside me and brought the strap down, full force, against my exposed ass cheeks. I screamed into my duct taped panty gag.

The next 15 minutes was the worst of my life. Sarah was unrelenting for the entire duration, not saying a word, just beating my ass black and blue as I screamed and struggled for breath.

"That should do it," she said fifteen minutes after she started. "You stay here," she told me needlessly.

I lay there, sobbing into Tiffany's panties.

"That's one well beaten bum. Learned your lesson yet?" It was Judy, Tiffany's mom who came in.

I nodded my head vigorously up and down.

"I think you need a little more..."

"Nnnnn! Nnnnnn!" I cried out as best I could.

Judy stood beside my head where I could see her. I was shocked. She was in a short light blue dress with a giant dildo strapped on and poking out!

"So you dream about having sex with my daughter do you?"

"Mmmmm nnnnnnnn!" I screamed into my ball gag.

"Do you dream about fucking her in the ass? With your tiny little cock?"

"Nnnnnn! Nnnnnn!"

She took the lube and started lubing up her giant cock. She got behind, spread open my beaten butt cheeks, pushed the tip of her dildo up against my asshole, and pushed in violently, splitting me.

"Argggggggghhhhhh!" I cried out.

"Now, tell me again what you'd like to do to my daughter."

Of course, I was panty gagged and could not respond. But she didn't apparently need any answer as she began thrusting violently in and out of my ass.

"Is this what you dream of doing to her, with that pathetic little cockette? Well, zero chance of that. Her Momma's big fat dildo is the closest you'll ever get."

As she thrust in and out, splitting me, the pain so intense, I finally learned my lesson.

48 comments:

  1. Great photostory! I couldn't imagine how embarrassed I would be being made to fuck a sex doll like that in front of the women in my family (though I am guilty of much of what Ted is). Glad Ted learned his lesson "in the end".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This proves how much a woman has control over a man. Also shows his love for his wife and to go through this I hope she knows this. When my wife while dating decided I needed to be spanked, or it was over, I took the spanking. Hurt like hell, spankings since have been seen by others, the jammie punishment the worse, but I love my wife, knows it best for me. Not often will make a comment about my penis, how small it is, and having the masturbate prior to a spanking, getting scolded like a child, that is my respect and love for her and could not live without her. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that story. The only thing that would make it better for me would be all the ladies taking turns whipping my ass and then gangbanging me with huge strapon dildos until I humiliate myself by coming from being fucked in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that, but clearly what he experienced is not the end of it!

      Delete
  4. While I guess "Ted" and his story are a bit made up, you did say there were elements of truth to it? Is sniffing his niece's stolen panties one of them? As a woman around "Tiffany's" age, with a bit of a leering
    "Uncle Ted" of my own (whom I hope has nor been into my panties... shoot me please), this was a very satisfying read. To the real Uncle Ted: shame on you, you small-dick pervert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch! Thank you for commenting, Hard to tell by your comment if you would be / are genuinely offended or if you'd have a bit of fun with it. I personally would laugh my ass off in Tiffany's place.

      Delete
    2. Sorry! That did come across as harsh. I'm more with you on the laugh at it sense. I actually think I would have mucho fun if I caught my Uncle Ted red-handed in my panty drawer. I'd make him jerk off into a pair while I video it, and then use that as forever blackmail. He's decently well off. I'm sure he'd enjoy sending me a monthly allowance for the rest of his life.

      Delete
    3. I'm sure he would 😂.
      Would you toss him a used pair every now and then for his continuing "patronage"?

      Delete
    4. I’m married in my early 20’s and sometimes when changing I see my wife’s panties on top and just can’t help taking a wiff. If you had a husband around your age how would you feel if you caught him sniffing your panties?

      Delete
    5. I'd pretend to be outraged but would secretly be pleased. I'd stuff the panties in his mouth and belt his bottom.

      Delete
    6. The belt! I’d love and hate that. My wife just laughs and teases me for being weird.

      Delete
    7. She's missing out. Belting a grown up bad boy is fun.

      Delete
  5. Wow! Ted may have learned a lesson, but somehow I don’t think that’s the end of the story, as in, “You made a mistake, you paid the price, now all is forgotten and things will go back to the way they were.” Yeah, right. Those women will never look at him the same way again. And it feels like he owes a BIG debt to Judy for not having to go through a very messy and embarrassing divorce. And all the photos and emails-how will the threat of even more exposure not be used against poor Ted to coerce him to do whatever these women want? He’s at their mercy, and they don’t sound very merciful. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go change my email password!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! There weren't taking a video for no reason. And in real life, I actually have that video of "Uncle Ted" and know his real name and address (and that of "Tiffany"). Just sayin'.

      Delete
  6. Great story the severe spanking followed by the strap-on sound real good to me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That spanking was pretty bad! And did you see the size of that dildo?

      Delete
    2. Yes that is a huge dildo..more fantasy than reality but sometimes a severe spanking is necessary

      Delete
    3. Yup. Some people want it and need it.

      Delete
    4. Julie,
      You’re right about wanting and needing it. It obviously sounds weird but that’s what applies to my wife and I, and my desire for chastity and punishment. It’s a need. It doesn’t hurt anyone else and my wife and I get off on it, although she says it’s more like “getting off by not getting off,” for me. Whatever. That dildo sounds great too. The world could be a happier place just by people recognizing need. How embarrassing and fun it must have been. Great read.

      Delete
  7. His penis is totally average. Maybe slightly small. He should not be ashamed: he could definitely please many / most women with it

    I don't get the "small-penis" fetish that many men have. Especially this kind of guy: his penis is fine. Looks thick enough too.

    I think he just fantasizes about having a small dick.

    (btw, 8 inches is enormous. I don't want more than 7. I have had maybe 15-20 men in my life, and the biggest was maybe 7-8 inches and that was very very big. It was good, but many of the 5-inchers were awesome too. I sure don't want one of those 10-inchers in porn movies)

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you're getting how this game is played 😊.

      But, I beg to differ, scientifically. Mean erect is 5.165" with a standard deviation of 0.65" (see https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25487360/). So Ted is almost exactly one standard deviation smaller than normal, which means 85% of men are bigger. Even in your comment you sort of dissed Ted when you said even 5-inchers can be awesome. Ted is not 5 inches.

      I think this is one "fantasy" that Ted has really earned. Let the little fella make the best of it, sarah.

      David is a good 7", which puts him at 99.75% of all guys, and I do find that to be quite big (especially up the bum). But if I had a tiny 4.5 incher to play with, I would think it was soooooo cute!

      Delete
    2. the "game" is better when it's at least slightly plausible

      I didn't mean to diss Ted: he looks good to me.
      4.5, 5" very similar to me; his thickness looks good, in any case. I have definitely had smaller (and they were ok too)

      I think Ted might be happy to know that he would be very pleasing to lots of women, including me.

      if you want to continue to drive him down, that's your prerogative.

      sarah

      Delete
    3. sarah, think of it this way. It's like coming to a spanking blog and saying, "you shouldn't be spanking people, spanking is hitting and it hurts". Yes, that's the point.

      When somebody has a small penis fetish, they don't like getting teased about it, it's embarrassing, but desperately crave it deep inside. This fetish is a bit off limits to you if you have a 7-incher. Hard to suspend reality for that. But when you're bottom 15%, and it turns you on to be teased about your penis size, then it's game on. I'm not here to judge anybody else's fetish, and happy to play along and help make their fantasy come true.

      I am on record, as far as I'm concerned, saying penis size is not important to me, because fucking is not that important to me. I can't cum from a cock in my pussy no matter what (but do fantasize about a "magic cock" doing that to me). And taking my husband in my ass is just plain unpleasant. Good for punishment, but not that much else.

      I am an oral girl, and will come multiple times from being licked. That's a skill any boy or girl can develop, thank God!

      Delete
    4. ok that's a fair response

      I just worry about men with small-ish penises. The world tells them they are inadequate, and they are not.

      I get your attempt at making a parallel to spanking, but I don't see spanking as the same as ridiculing a person for their appearance. Spanking is great: dominance and submission, and can be part of a healthy relationship.

      You may disagree with me, but I feel that denigrating a person for how they look (even as part of a fantasy) isn't healthy. Maybe I am wrong... (?)

      I also am not crazy about the obsession with 8 inch penises (as in your story): have you had an 8-inch or 9-inch penis in real life? I don't want that: too deep. 7 is about as much as I can take. Also, zero chance for that stuff in my butt. No way. (I am not a anal sex girl anyway: not for me)

      (I am here because I like to spank my man. He got me into it, and I like it too.)

      sarah

      Delete
    5. As you say, it's not really something a guy can change, so may as well have some fun with it (the guy I mean, assuming he has subby tendencies).

      My husband is a good 7", and that is MORE than enough for me, especially in my ass. Have not experienced more. When in my submissive mood I like that my man can "punish me" with his erect penis that way. Puts me in my place...

      Delete
    6. this back and forth was quite insightful. great true/false story above. one can probably take a good guess whats real and what isn't. loved the fact that it was a pure punishment scene, i.e., no release for him.

      SPH to me is just another form of humiliation. i read a story once about a guy who had an SPH fetish visit a domme. When he dropped his pants he was about 9 inches erect!!! the dom said to herself how do i humiliate that. deviously she said to him. Look at that disgusting thing with that curve to it, how can that ever satisfy a woman? it worked, his face went crimson and he looked to the floor.

      i am a roughly 6.5-7 when fully erect with average girth. i have had a strapon approx that side inside me and its probably about the most i can take.

      love the blog maam. keep it up.

      regards, sgirard

      Delete
    7. As a sph and cfnm fun, I can confirm what Julie wrote. I know my penis Is not so micro, but Is small-average, however my balls are smaller than average. During sex, I touched the vagina end, so it's ok. I know I have a penis and It works. BUT...there Is a but....to make a shorter story: my wife and me are naturist, we saw bigger and smaller penises and balls than mine. What I dream is a female smile, grin, small penis sign or joke. Everything about sph. This Is what excite me. I hope this example can explain
      Martin

      Delete
    8. It would be hilarious to know that about you and then to make fun of it in public. When people accuse me of being mean I would explain that you have an sph fetish and then you're be even more humiliated! Would we see it grow as you got teased?

      Delete
    9. Blush blush! It would be a Nightmare and a Dream!!! You'd surely see It grow...maybe you previusly made me not wear underpants...so It can be more visible...(for what It can be)
      You remembered me when long time ago, a female cousin of mine, when we were young, saw me naked and teased me about my genitali size. Her particular tease was about my small balls: She wanted to know if they hurt too...like normal bigger ones.. especially in front of her friends

      Delete
    10. I can see that. Kids being mean. You were annoying me. Lots of girls around. I had seen you naked. I make a comment about your tiny testicles. All the girls laugh. You blush.

      Delete
  8. [For people trying to post politics to sexy blogs, I'm trying to keep those things separate for those that don't want to be drawn in - you are free to post those comments on my previous blogs still open for comments - I will see and respond there - just keep it polite or you'll have to reword - Thank you!]

    ReplyDelete
  9. That’s a cute looking wee wee and a very Spankable hiney indeed. He should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If man thinks they control a woman, this proves otherwise. I showed my wife, she enjoyed, would not know if she would make me do such, but reminded me of the time I was caught masturbating. The spanking I got is still the worse, but a couple of days later,kneeling on the frontroom floor, naked, having to masturbate onto a towel while she made comments was to me the worse. Oh I did get a spanking afterwards and hurt like hell. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one well strapped bottom! Ted won't be thinking about stealing any panties for quite a while, if ever again.

    On the other hand, he will be masturbating thinking of Sarah swinging that strap. And once the bruises fade away, he will start to fantasize about another discipline session from Sarah, with Judy, Tiffany and Ruth watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that just so true.

      Delete
    2. I doubt that Ted will ever stop being a panty-sniffing pervert. Ted’s not the only one, either. Although it’s banned now, a huge percentage of eBay sales when they started were women selling their worn panties to the highest bidder. I probably was bidding against Ted! I continue to masturbate to the story, while thinking about my versions of Ruth, Judy, Tiffany and Sarah. - david

      Delete
    3. david,

      I agree that Ted will never stop being a pervert, just that the panty stealing will probably stop. That strapping that Sarah gave him was a very strong dose of aversion therapy, with Tiffany's panties front and centre taped over his face. The thought of stealing another pair has probably lost its charm.

      On the other hand, his primary fetish of female domination will be running in overdrive after this unbelievably humiliating treatment by these sexy women.

      phil

      Delete
    4. I can only hope so, phil. And I agree, while he may have been trained away from that particularly sneaky and disrespectful behaviour, I'm sure there will be something else, equally bad, that will spring up in its place.

      Delete
  12. Nuclear secrets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The FBI sent in a 30 person team. They found the launch codes stuck deep up Ted's ass. They were still active!

      Delete
  13. how would you feel if David husband wanted be punish by one of your friends or if he open having your friends watch him grt punished by you
    friend can be vamilla or interested spanking


    just interested in your feeling curious your real thoughts feeling in this i know you both may or may not dine when your friends watch him grt punished

    to be being punished by wife/girlfriend & other female can be embarrassing to a guy cause he going know every time he look at other female or wife or girlfriend thru know he got punished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally fine with other women punishing him or watching me do so. Spices things up!

      Delete
  14. Short shorts are still all the rage this month of august in Venice.
    Some teenagers baring their ass cheeks to the air. But the great novelty is that they wear boots and their shorts are unstitched in the front so that we can see the panties at the level of the pubis. Some wear see through panties. My wife complimented me on my observations skills and buy me the suit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Forgot to sign jstern

    ReplyDelete