Friday, July 28

Latest Spanking

Oh, dear. I screwed up and got a little well-deserved spanking from my husband.

This time it was this stupid thing that measures water temperature. Actually, it's not stupid, it's sorta neat. The idea (I know now!) is that this one part floats in the lake and it beams the water temperature up to a "base unit" in the cottage so we know how warm/cold the water is.

Ok, so I know all that NOW. David bought it from Amazon and it arrived in the city. He assembled it all with the batteries and tested it and showed it to me. I don't know, there's something about my brain. I guess I didn't really pay attention when he showed it to me. He set it there in the little phone nook by the door. He said to me, "don't let me forget to bring it to the cottage".

Okay, time to go to the cottage. We're packing up and I pack the floaty thermometer thing, thinking I'm so great and helpful. We get to the car, he says, "Oh! The pool thermometer. Almost forgot!"

Mrs. Smug Smarty pants here, thinking she's the best wife EVAH, "I packed it."

"You're great!" he says. Well, yes I am.

We get up North. We're unpacking. He pulls out the floaty piece. He keeps looking.

"Where'd you pack the base station, honey?"

Base station?

I look at him confused.

"The base station," he repeats. "The part that stays inside so you know what the temperature is in the cottage? It was sitting right next to this part?"

Drawing a blank here.

"Oh! Julie!"

He shows me the picture I included above from Amazon. "That part," he says, pointing to it.

"There's another part?"

"I showed it to you. I literally showed it to you!"

He's getting a little frustrated. I'm starting to realize I screwed up.

"You specifically told me you packed it."

"I didn't know there were two parts! I'm sorry!"

He looks disappointed. It was both a toy for him, and a cool gift for me. Now I went and ruined it all.

I feel tears starting to appear in the corner of my eyes. "I'm really sorry," I say, starting to cry a little.

He smiles at me, hugs me, and says, "that's okay, baby. We'll bring it up next week."

He keeps hugging me and I'm starting to feel better.

"You know what this means, though..."

Oh my gosh! I get hit by a VERY distinct tingle in little miss puss puss. Yes, I know what it means.

"A spanking?" I ask him, whispering it. We're still hugging.

"That's right," he says, reaching down and grabbing my tight jeans-covered ass cheek, rubbing it, smacking it a little. Oh gosh! Heart is fluttering!


Isn't domestic discipline wonderful? Like magic, turns something that made him grumpy and me sad into something we both delight in. It was a legitimate wrongdoing on my part. It will therefore be a legitimate spanking I get. These legitimate spankings are everything I fantasize about. It's not as good if it's sexy play, or even roleplay. It's not the same thing. I was a legit naughty wife, and I will be punished accordingly with a legit spanking.


"Come on," he says, pulling me by my arm over to the couch. He pushes the coffee table away and sits in the centre. He pulls me closer.

He reaches out and undoes the clasp of my jeans, then pulls down my zipper.

"Down," he says.

He knows from experience my jeans are too tight around my hips to easily pull down. He makes me do it myself. I tilt my hips side to side as I work them down, squirming my way out of them. I take pains to make sure my simple white patterned cotton panties stay up.

When my jeans are around my knees he tips me over his lap and then rips down my panties to join my jeans at my knees. I am bare bottomed!

"You know you deserve this," he says as he rubs my bare bottom.

"yes, sir..."

"Ask for your spanking."

"Please spank me, Sir, for screwing up."

"A good hard one?"

"Yes, please, Sir. Please give me a good hard spanking for screwing up."

"That will be my pleasure," he says as he lifts his hand and then brings it down with a resounding crash across both my bottom cheeks at once.

I grit my teeth and grab onto his leg tightly. "Owwww..." I think to myself, without saying it aloud.

He begins his spanking rythme. It is relentless. He alternates cheeks, his big hand encompassing an entire buttocks cheek at once. His fingers wrap into my cleft on one side, and my pussy lip as he goes lower. Crash, after crash, after crash. Relentless. Utterly relentless.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I begin wailing as my spanking continues. 

"I know you are," he says, without slowing or easing up at all.

I clutch his leg tightly. By clutching so tight, he'll know how much it hurts!

"I'll be a good girl! I promise!"

'Being a good girl' is code for I'll suck your cock and let you fuck me in the ass.

Finally, my spanking comes to an end. He's rubbing my bottom. I am still recovering, draped over his knee, my body completely exhausted.

Tap, tap, on my butt. "Up you go," he says. I stand a bit painfully and awkwardly with my jeans and panties wrapped around my lower legs.

"Over here," he says, guiding me slowly and carefully as I shuffle, guiding me to the corner.

"How long?" I ask, a bit pitifully.

"Half an hour," he decrees.

"Oh, please, Sir. Noooo..."

"Would you like a paddling and then an hour in the corner?"

"No, Sir!"

"Go on, then."

He pats my butt again and I shuffle the last couple of steps and lean into the corner so my nose touches both walls. I place my arms behind my back and interlock them. I am very conscious of my big bare spanked butt sticking out.

Then he just leaves me there, the bastard.

42 comments:

  1. Good job David. You are a lucky girl Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a true punishment, he should just ignore you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuck! Although he did ignore me when I was in the corner, couldn't even comfort miss puss puss as my arms were behind my back.

      Delete
  3. "It's not as good if it's sexy play, or even roleplay. It's not the same thing."
    This, absolutely. Although both of the above are delightful and I would never turn either down (Ha! Like anyone's offering), there's something about being punished for real that just gets to one's core.
    I suppose it's the legitimacy of it, the very real submission to authority. Which just further proves sex is 99% in your head (ooh, but that remaining 1% is delightful).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's like looking into a mirror! A rather flattering one.

      Delete
  4. How’s the corner at the cottage, compared to the naughty corner at home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my pov, about the same! But there are big picture windows looking out onto the lake directly opposite, so if somebody goes past in a canoe or something, they might get an eyeful of spanked wife butt!

      Delete
    2. He just puts you there? For anybody to see?

      Delete
    3. As it should be! Exposed, reddened, shamed and vulnerable by the windows.

      Delete
    4. You would enjoy someone seeing you in the corner with a very red bottom. It would add to the enjoyment of the spanking. Jack

      Delete
    5. Yes, it's for sure the worst part!

      Delete
  5. Did you guys get frisky afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  6. To make you enjoy the fresh air by the water, big hand/cock David, could take you to show off your big bare spanked butt for a hike with just walking shoes and a white bra at your size.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s the kind of mistake Irene would make. My brain would be more aware that the gizmo needs both pieces to work.

    This happened recently with a scanner. She brought the scanner, without its nonstandard power cord.

    But whatever happens, I’m the only one that gets spanked.

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It seemed obvious to David you needed both parts. I see it NOW... but at the time? Duh!

      Delete
  8. He probably just wants to give your 'exhausted' body a nice long break so you recover all your energy for your 'good girl' duties later ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Standing in the corner after a spanking, bare bottomed, unable to touch myself, makes me horny. I become very eager to fulfill my good girl duties after a half hour in the corner with a hot bum!

      Delete
    2. Amidst the waves of horny, what else did you feel while you did your timeout? What did you hear or experience emotionally?

      Delete
    3. I've been following your progression for a while, don't get the "Daddy" thing, don't need to that's your fetish. Maybe, just maybe one of your nephews would like to spank aunt Julie !!!

      Taking this from my own youth, high ProFormance athlete, Nationally carded wrestler, crush on my aunt. My Uncle was my best friend ever... women are evil,,,,Love them all anyway.
      Went to Ossfest last week , my best friends son dragged us out . we had a great time. Shout out to the ' Painted Lady " on Ossington. Go there.
      Kindness
      Chris

      Kindness
      Chris

      Delete
    4. What else did I feel?
      Well, boredom and irritation. 30 minutes is a long time. Genuine embarrassment. A "why am I letting this happen" feeling. He's just sitting there reading. All I hear is his breathing and his occasional getting up to do something and then settling back in. I was considering complaining and asking for an early release, but knew I would just get another spanking if I did. So I did the only thing I could do alleviate the boredom, which is fixating on the erotic aspects and what may be coming next in the bedroom.

      Delete
    5. Chris: What's not to get about a Daddy fetish?
      Yes, getting a nephew spanking would definitely have me blushing!
      Wrestlers are the best! Used to lifting up bodies and manipulating them. Good training to get a reluctant girl over your knee.
      Never been to Ossfest, but ought to. Next year! See you there ;-)

      Delete
    6. Whether it was you or David as the recipient of a spanking, has there ever been a cornertime “violation”? Was it met with consequences?

      Delete
    7. Yes! I was playing with myself once and got a follow-on spanking then arms behind back after that.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for adding my links blog to your roll. I much appreciate the help.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I saw what you were trying to do over on Nora's blog and was happy to support your efforts!

      Delete
  10. I do hope David is not getting to comfortable doing the spanking. I do enjoy when you do domme him. Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He seems happy on either end of the paddle!

      Delete
  11. Jack Smith rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rules what? The Kingdom of the Rats? Perhaps. Though I think he's more an establishment stooge who will do anything, say anything, for a pat on the head from his masters. But opinions vary.

      Delete
    2. Yes, that's the kind of reasoned response I expected from you

      so convincing!

      I find it AMAZING that you waste your obvious smarts on supporting Trump. He is such an evil person. This reflects very poorly on you.

      Delete
    3. I'm always amused by people like you who are so certain of things you cannot know, that happen to be exactly the message that the establishment has been force-feeding you for years. Quite a coincidence that.

      Delete
  12. I was disappointed that the account ended with the corner time.

    I will have to imagine that after your corner time sentence came to an end you were sent to the bedroom to get ready for a punishment fucking.

    When David goes into the bedroom you are presented, waiting to take your punishment with your head down and your bottom up. Next to you is a spanking strap, a tube of lube and a towel.

    David whips your upraised bottom with the strap until you are crying. Then he orders you to spread your cheeks, which are crimson and sore.

    You wait, with your buttocks spread wide, completely on display, as David slowly undresses. You don't want to be fucked in the ass, but you are glad that your whipping is over. He lubes your bottom hole and his cock and then penetrates your tight bottom. You are being punished and, as always, it hurts for a moment as he enters you. He fucks you ass slowly, giving you hard, deep strokes, lasting as long as he can, making sure that you get the punishment fucking you deserve.

    After he comes he licks your clit to orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See? That's why I left it at that. Your imagination is better than real life!

      Delete
  13. David is far too kind. You are way too smart a woman to have left that behind without knowing the reproductions. Are you toping from the bottom? Bad Girl. t's fun it's exiting. titillating. I get it. you got what you wanted. Perhaps, instead.. David would cut you off for a week...two weeks...more than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not true! Yes, I have the intellectual capacity to understand you need the two parts. I just brain farted, honest! (And paid the price, justly).

      And there'll be no "cutting off" in our household. We use sex and kink to the betterment of our relationship, always.

      Delete
    2. That is a truly beautiful and healthy attitude toward sex.
      Cheers

      Delete
    3. Hoping miss puss puss gets a good fucking !!! I mean that in the kindness way.

      Delete
  14. “Big bare spanked butt” on the contrary you have a great ass ,it is not big. I would love nothing more than to have an ass like yours over my lap
    BP

    ReplyDelete