Friday, May 18

Becky and tom

I correspond with many interesting people as a result of this blog. Today I shall tell you about subby tom and his Dominant Wife, Becky.

tom first wrote me in August of last year as a result of reading my post, Readers' Email, in which I passed on some favourite correspondence I had received. tom was quite taken by the tale of naked ted, and wrote...
The naked Ted tale really was appealing. It is VERY similar to the relationship I have with my Wife and Domme, Becky, She also requires me to be totally nude whenever the two of us are alone together. She later expanded that to include her younger sister and even her former college roommate as well!
The first time that Becky told me her sister was visiting (and would be there within minutes), I was kneeling naked in front of her, giving her a foot massage. She had on sweat pants and sweat shirt. She was teasing me with the foot I was not massaging and my arousal was obvious. I got up to put some clothes on and Becky said, "Where do you think you're going?" I answered, "I need to get dressed if Mary is coming over." She replied, "Well, you aren't going to. I've told her about our relationship and she's curious. You are going to open the door when she arrives, just like you are now, with your cock pointing at the ceiling. Now continue my foot massage!!!"
A few minutes later the door bell rang. "Answer it, naked boy" was Becky's command. I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest. When I opened the door, her sister shrieked upon seeing me standing there, stark naked, erection bobbing obscenely before me. "Oh my God, I heard you say it, but couldn't believe it is actually true", Mary said upon entering.
I was ordered to take her coat, hang it up, then kneel next to Becky with my legs spread wide and hands clasped behind my back. As they chatted and Mary, smiling broadly, looked me up and down, I felt at peace and actually happy that both my Wife/Domme and her sister we're obviously enjoying this spectacle.
I eventually came to crave these visits and the things I was ordered to do by Becky in front of her sister, and later her old college roommate.
Well that was certainly interesting! I know what some of you are thinking. It's made up, right? Well maybe it is, and maybe it isn't. You can choose to view it as a vivid and fascinating description of one man's elaborate fantasies, or you can view it as all true to life (as I do). Either way, there's more to enjoy!

Here is where tom describes the college roommate.
We were about three years into our Mistress/slave relationship when Becky introduced her old college roommate, Christine, to our play.
With Christine, it came about on a weekend when she visited. Becky took Friday off on the day Christine arrived. In the afternoon she called me at work and told me to buy wine and takeout to bring home.

I got home about 6:00 and saw Christine’s car in the driveway. I came in and greeted them both. Christine gave a quizzical look and Becky, with a smirk on her face, said "Chris and I have been talking all afternoon. We confide EVERYTHING in each other. What is the dress code in this house, Thomas?" My throat got dry and my voice cracked as I said, "You wear clothes, I go naked." "Then get naked, Tom." I slowly stripped and folded my clothes. Christine was smiling broadly. I was ordered to serve them wine. When I brought the wine Becky ordered me to kneel and kiss her feet. I began to develop an erection and waited on them hand and foot, totally nude that whole weekend. And ever since.

Initially, I would just serve them in the nude and wait on them hand and foot. Later, she encouraged Christine to touch and feel me if she liked, which eventually She did. Since I was kept chaste most of the time these activities almost always made me visibly aroused. Other games Becky played in front of Christine involved me masturbating until my erection was full. When it was fully errect she would ask me yes and no questions, making me bob my erection up and down for "yes" answers and side to side for "no". If we watched TV, I would sit between them and they would casually rub my thighs or graze my cock to induce a hard on. During commercials I would be ordered to do jumping jacks for their entertainment while my junk bounced around.
I asked if the other women had spanking or sexual privileges over tom.
Occasionally Christine will say, “Tom has the whitest ass. Let’s put some color in it.”

I then have to fetch a wooden spoon and either go across their laps or bend over the counter while they take turns smacking the daylights out of my asscheeks. They sort of make it a competition to see who can get the loudest smacks.

Becky had told Christine how oral I am. Christine said she missed regular oral sex. One time while she was visiting, Becky said she was going to run some errands. While She was gone she said I was going to orally pleasured Christine. I ate her to three orgasms, then concluded by French kissing her ass and asscrack for a good ten to fifteen minutes.

She told Becky it was the best oral she had ever had. Becky said she could have it again whenever she wanted. It has been repeated a half dozen times since.
With my encouragement, tom sent another email with some more events described.
I have a number of experiences I hope you find erotic and interesting. Unlike Naked Ted I was encouraged to have erections while serving my Wife/Domme, her sister and her college roommate. Erections were celebrated and were the object of a number of fun games to entertain them.

First, as to punishments. We were not into spankings like David and you. She would occasionally say, "You have the whitest ass. Let's put some color in it." Those spankings were by hand and mostly playful and erotic. If I really annoyed her or she thought I disobeyed, paddlings with a ping pong paddle ensued and usually lasted until I was sobbing and begging for forgiveness.

I told you yesterday about the use of my penis to answer yes and no questions. One day Becky's nephew visited us. He and I played a game of catch outside. After he left I immediately stripped to my birthday suit, as usual. We noticed he had left his baseball behind. Becky got a gleam in her eye and ordered me to kneel and masturbate. When I was fully hard she ordered me to roll the baseball around the room with my erection. This was not that easy to do and she was in hysterics watching this. I eventually got better at it and the sheer depravity and humiliation of what I was doing kept me hard. This became one of her favorite games and I was forced to repeat it in front of her sister and college roommate.

Her parents owned a cabin on a private lake in the country. We would frequently go there on weekends in the summer. About 50 yards from the cabin was a shed for the lawn mower and tools. If we were sure her parents were not going to show up we would drive up on a Friday afternoon. When we got to the shed, Becky would stop the car at the shed, order me out of the car, and order me to strip totally nude. I would be given a pair of sandals and she would lock my clothes in the shed, not to be returned until the end of the weekend. Her sister Mary and Christine occasionally visited on these weekends to see me in my all together.

Her parents were quite well to do and had a beautiful home in an adjoining state. We would occasionally go and house sit for them when they went on trips. In their basement was a beautiful mahogany table with an unusual feature - at each of the four corners of the table there was a smooth, narrow upturn about an inch and a half long. Becky LOVED making me masturbate for her, but before I would cum made me mount a corner of the table and order, "ass hump that corner, slave boy". I would impale myself on the corner and bounce up and down, totally exposed, cock and balls flying wildly around, and the end corner visibly sawing in and out of my asshole. All on total display. This actually was stimulating and felt really good, but, again, the sheer depravity of what I was doing was heady beyond belief. She made me keep at it until I was exhausted. When she finally let me quit, she ordered, "Clean up the corner that was up your ass. With your tongue. Give the table corner a nice blow job".

One weekend while we were house-sitting, both Mary and Christine visited. On Saturday night Becky said."Let's make some popcorn. Tom is going to entertain us in the basement. The three pulled up chairs. Becky ordered me to jack off until I was rock hard then gave the "asshump" command. They cheered and giggled while I rode the table corner for them.
I answered that the thought of him naked in front of his wife and these two women, jacking off and humping the table corner was amazing! Total humiliation! I asked more about the oral sex and if she lets him continue to ejaculation?
Yes, I was compelled to give the table corner a nice, long blow job after ass-humping it. The ladies LOVED degrading me while I did it, calling me a "blueballed, nude asshumping, table sucking whore!"

No, I generally was NOT allowed to cum, but if I had not cum for a loonnggg time I was sometimes allowed to.

When that occurred it was usually by jacking off with a small vibrator buzzing up my ass, or by humping a chair or other inanimate object. While doing either I had to thank the Ladies for granting me the privilege of entertaining them. I could NOT cum until I was granted permission. They sometimes made me stop and rest and begin again, sometimes dragging it on for over an hour.

When I came I had to lick it up, then thank them for treating me so nicely.
What a good little bitch! Later on I posted a Playing Doctor roleplay that tom wrote to me about.
I very much enjoyed your October 20 post, Julie.  My Wife/Domme, Becky, has a friend who is an MD.  She no longer lives near us, but when she did Becky made me go to her three straight years for my annual physical.  Becky accompanied me and required me to undergo my exam totally nude with the female doctor and a nurse present.  The prostate exam was particularly humiliating, but after the fact I found it quite exhilarating.  After each physical when we returned home I was required to strip again and perform a marathon cunnilingus and analingus session for Becky’s enjoyment.
After describing his scene with Christine (earlier), he followed up with me.
I know you love David, although you dominate him mercilessly at times.  Becky and I are a bonded life pair to whom pushing the FemDom envelope is a key to our happiness.

I hope, Julie, you were not turned off by my recitation of being spanked and orally pleasuring Christine.  Becky ALWAYS required a passionate anal French kiss after cunnilingus and wanted Christine to enjoy the same.  She offered my undivided oral service, but told Christine She needed to shower and soap Her anus thoroughly before I tongued Her.  To keep it safe.

Becky let the orgasms I gave Christine count to the 25 to 1 ratio, so I was allowed to cum during that visit by Christine, but the way I was allowed to do it blew all three of us off the charts.
He ended his email there, trying to keep me intrigued no doubt, as if he was a little Shahrazad. I wrote back with a mild scolding: "Tell me about your orgasm, you tease, you! (And go ask your wife to spank you for being such a tease with me!)"
I did tell my Wife and shared our correspondence with Her. She is amused, and says She will not spank me. She plans, instead, on whipping me with a belt this evening.

As to my orgasm during Christine’s visit, it came as part of a long, drawn out process. I was ordered to begin stroking myself while kneeling in front of Becky and Christine. When my erection was full Becky turned some music on and ordered me to dance for them. I did so with my erection swinging wildly in the air.

After dancing for several minutes I was ordered to hump the floor while licking Christine’s feet. When Becky sensed I was getting ready to cum She ordered me to my feet. She told me to do 100 jumping jacks. My cock and balls flew wildly around in front of them as I did that
.

Becky then got a towel and placed it over a stool we had in the kitchen and ordered me to dry hump that while saying how men exist to serve Women and humble themselves for Women’s entertainment. When I was close to cumming again Becky ordered me to stop and got a small vibrating dildo from our bedroom. She lubed it with Vaseline and inserted it up my rectum. She told me to put my hands on my head and pad around the room on my knees while She and Christine took turns adjusting the vibration level on the dildo. I was leaking a river of precum and my cock was slapping my belly.

Finally, Becky asked Christine if I deserved to cum. Christine said She thought I did. Becky pulled down Her jeans and panties, rolled onto her stomach on the floor and ordered me to rub my cock on Her asscrack until I came. After edging for so long I had an intense, looonggg orgasm. I had not cum for at least three weeks prior and shot an enormous load, globs of semen in one long spurt after another into Her asscrack. When I was finally spent Becky ordered me to lick Her asscrack and asshole clean.
I told tom that I approved of the belt whipping and told him to ask Becky to give him a dozen extra specifically for me.
Good God, Julie. What did You get me into? 
I got the most severe beating Becky has ever given me. You asked for another twelve. Becky intended to give me 25 hard smacks with the belt. She doubled that to 50 after She read Your email. She said Julie should get as many as Becky does. 
She whipped me so hard. We have not been into BDSM that much, but Becky is truly beginning to enjoy disciplining me. The 50 whips tonight were ALL enthusiastically delivered. 
Tonight’s beating was pure endurance for me, but Beck clearly enjoyed delivering it. After it was over she cuddled and kissed me, comforting me after that marathon (for us) whipping. As I was getting over the pain and getting more into submissive, service mode Becky said, "Whipping you made My Cunt wet." 
We retired to the bedroom where I orally pleasured Her Pussy for several orgasms, then tongued Her ass for about a quarter hour until She allowed me to stop.
She said She thinks a weekly beating should be part of our future relationship. Yikes!! 
Becky also wants to know if You would ever consider corresponding with Her directly. 
Of course I would! I also said, "and don't be such a baby, tom tom, it was only a little belt whipping. The sort teenaged girls get all the time when they've been naughty. Totally suitable for you."

Later on I received my promised email from Becky,
Julie,

I had to write to tell you about the fantastic weekend tom and I had.


Friday night tom took Me to our favorite Italian restaurant for a nice, relaxing dinner. During dinner I teased tom about the beating he would receive at home.

When we got home tom stripped totally nude, as I require in the house. After taking him to the basement I handcuffed his wrists to the beam and went to work on him. tom got 120 smacks to his ass, six rounds of ten each with a wooden paddle and the belt. We took a break halfway through so I could rub tom’s ass cheeks and fondle his cock and balls. After the last sixty he was quite red, but took it well, whimpering only a little.

I was VERY turned on. After holding and cuddling tom while telling him how proud I am of him for enduring his beating and letting me have that fun we retired to bed.

tom has not cum since March 22. That is longer than he usually goes, but he is SO submissive when he is horny that I just have kept extending it. In bed I had tom go down on me. After two nice orgasms I flopped onto my tummy so he could tongue My ass crack for about ten minutes before we went to sleep.

Saturday tom cleaned the house. Later, I allowed him to get dressed and we ran errands. We rented a movie for the evening. I reclined on the couch while my naked slave knelt at my feet.

Sunday was a blast!! My sister Mary visited us. She came over about two. I was teasing tom and he was hard and leaking precum when the doorbell rang. I almost climaxed with joy watching him go answer the door with his boner bouncing in the air.

Mary laughed on entering and said “That’s the proper way for a man to greet a Female Guest”. The rest of the day tom waited on us hand and foot. I encouraged Mary to fondle him to keep him erect and we both had fun doing so.

After a few hours I mentioned that tom had not cum in a month and told Mary I thought it was time that he did. She said she’d leave then, but I said, “No need. Do you want to watch tom cum”? “Really? Are you serious? Hell, I’d LOVE to watch”.

I ordered tom to kneel in front of us and jack off. I made him edge three times, and warned him, “Don’t you DARE cum until we tell you”. After the third edge I told him, “we’re going to play a game. We will ask you a series of yes and no questions. If your answer is yes, swing your erection up and down. If it is no, swing it side to side”. It was so comical doing this and watching tom answer that way. We asked him if he believed Women are superior to men, whether he enjoyed being our nude servant and entertainment, stuff like that.

Finally I said I think he deserves to cum. I got up, got a towel, one of my vibrators, a condom and a bowl. I draped the towel over a foot stool, ordered tom to put the condom on, then ordered tom to hump the foot stool. It was a very humiliating way to allow tom to cum, but a very entertaining spectacle for Mary and Me to watch. tom, after all the teasing and a month without coming had a long, explosive orgasm.

When he caught his breath, I ordered him to remove the condom and empty the contents in the bowl. I the made him put the condom on my vibrator, inside out, and made him lick the condom clean. We then spoon fed tom the contents of the bowl, each taking turns.

This may have been the most erotic domination session we have EVER had. After Mary left tom orally worshipped me from head to toe, front side and backside. I asked him how he felt about the day’s activity. He said that although it was deeply humiliating and degrading it transported him to a level of sub space he had never experienced before and that was truly exhilarating. he said he felt more totally owned by Me and hoped we can do similar things in the future.

Sorry this is SO long, but, as you well know, there aren’t many persons with whom I can share this.

Take care, Julie.
I then asked Becky permission to publish their story, and asked if they would send me a photo of tom humping his stool. tom sent me the photo and begged me to publish it. I don't know, it's pretty humiliating, but ok!


Whether or not you believe tom and Becky's account, there can be no doubt whatsoever that that is tom's tiny penis, and a very high probability that he ejaculated into that condom by humping that stool, and swallowed it all down the hatch!

Thank you tom and Becky, for entertaining us all. Keep up the good work!

20 comments:

  1. You are like a missionary for Belt Whippings - another happy couple converted

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband while dating said he get turn on by spankings, and asked what I thought. I said most males wish for that, and that if done, my way, no backing out. My best friend was visiting, she went to use the bathroom and caught my husband jerking off. When I came in he was pulling up his underpants and looking at me, sorry he said. Now about that spanking, not now he said, oh yes i said now. Undress young man I said sternly and soon he stood naked, still erect. I took the hand towel and to the front room we went, my friend sitting and a little shock. We are going to have a show I told her, and looking at my husband he pleaded, I got up and left the room and returned with my hairbrush, oh so you want a spanking before and then after. He started stroking and told him best make sure it goes into the towel. When he finished, all limp, he cleaned him self off and soon had him over my lap. He stated later that the spanking was not what he thought it would be. I warmed his bottom really good, he was a mess when i stood him up, rubbing and dancing around, I then said Dear, she is next, best get over her lap and slowly over my best friend lap and boy did she spank him hard, he was squirming, pleading, begging. When he was dancing around my best friend told him to stop, take hold of his pee pee and just stand there, no talking or we both would give him another spanking. When she left my husband was saying he was sorry, would not do it again. The next morning I enjoyed seeing him squirm while having breakfast, little was said. I told him that was just the first spanking of many to come and best do as told, he mumbled yes, want a spanking young man, No he said and then said Yes clearly. I will not tell him that I get off spanking him, feels good inside, and at times I go to the bedroom for some private time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. Spanked in front of and by the friend for jerking off! You got what you deserved!

      Delete
  3. Hectic! Who cares if it is true or not, its an awesomely erotic story. Thank you Julie,Tom and Becky xx From ted

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you think Tom would let you do everything to him his wife does to him look like Becky taught him she rule and wear pants in family/relantionship he should know where his place is

    iam sure you know by now Me and count less other male reader is turn on made you part of our fantasty would love have you do to us you do to david like spankings paddling not allowing us touch our self you know all stuff you do to husband

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you do that: up and down for "yes" and side to side for "no"
    do you make exercises to improve the strength of the pubococcygeus muscles of your pelvic floor?

    It is nonetheless a tiny thing.
    I remember a story: Vanessa decided to let her cuckold husband have sex with her.
    She was bent over, legs spread, ass in the air and after he pushed his dick inside her pussy, she turned over one shoulder and said "Is it in yet cuckold?" and he came.
    Becky does not seem very interested in using this little thing for the joys of sex, on the other hand, she is very good at inventing new games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she just, though!

      Delete
    2. I apologize for my question to tom. His wife may not allow him to answer.
      In any case, mine tells me that I am stupid (as usual ...).
      I thought tom knew how to move his cock from side to side but in fact my wife pointed out to me that you just have to move your hips so that the cock sways from one side to the other. It's very easy.

      Delete
  6. "just one more aspect of being a sexually inferior lesser-man."  :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a game we play. On Friday night, when he comes home from work, he has to undress in the hall and keep only his socks (black) and his shoes.
    The only answer that he is allowed from that moment on is "yes, ma'am".
    For any other answers, I give him either a good spank from behind full on his sack (painful!) either I slap him good and hard across his face (humiliating!). I love that. It depends on who is present. He learned quickly not to be overly provocative. Especially since the day, one of my friends being there, we made fun of him making him walk wiggling like a girl, with the order to show us his laser shaved anus.
    LN

    ReplyDelete
  8. The worse spanking I have ever gotten from my wife was when we were dating. She came to my apartment, was not expecting her, she found me in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, masturbating. She surprised me, told me to stand up, she took a hand towel and grabbed my arm and took me to the bedroom. Naked, not knowing what was going to happen, she had me finish while she watched. Then she told me over her lap, I was smiling, but not for long, her hand stung and warm my bare bottom, and then her hairbrush made my bare bottom warmer, stinging, I was pleading like a little boy for her to stop. When she did, she took my ear and to the front room we went. I faced the wall, told I would not be closing the bathroom door anymore, and that spanking was just the first of many. I knew I was heard by anyone around, the looks I got later that day when we were out and about the apartment. My girlfriend told me later a couple of the women asked if that indeed as a spanking they heard. She told them it was, they agreed with the spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take it she told them the reason as well. How embarrassing for you!

      Delete
    2. She did as well. Having the bathroom door left open, she will stand and watch, sometimes saying nothing other times "are you being a good little boy". Always hear "Wash Your Hands young man".

      Delete