Sunday, November 11

Horny Little Wife

Sorry I've been a bit absent lately. Work is busy for both of us, and we don't have as much time right now to fool around. As a result, I was getting quite horny. I wanted my pussy licked, bad, but my husband took advantage of the situation and insisted that would only happen if I got spanked first. The things a girl has to do to get her pussy licked around here...


It was the evening and I was feeling horny and I went up to my David and asked him to lick me.

"Only if I get to spank you first," he said cheekily. Ohhh!

"Yes, Sir," I said.

"And..." he continued, "69. In your mouth. No spitting." Ohhhhh! Foot stomp! Give him an inch and he makes me take a yucky mouth fucking...

"Yes, Sir," I said. The things a wife needs to do to get a little action around here.

So he takes me to bed. I was wearing socks, pants, panties, bra, and blouse. He sits on the side of the bed and beckons me over. He helps me out of my pants and socks, and blouse. I am standing there in just my bra and panties. He is still dressed in his jeans and a coarse blue lumberjack shirt. He pulls me over by my arm and spins me around. He unhooks the clasp from my bra and my breasts swing free. He turns me around to face him and begins fondling my tits. Overly aggressively, if you know what I mean. He squeezes my nipples hard which makes my eyes water. He pulls me across his lap.

He fondles my ass through my panties (they are just simple white cotton).

"What a naughty girl," he says as he fondles my rear cheeks.

"I've been good!" I protest.

"Good girls don't constantly need their pussies licked," he explains. Well, he got me there!

He hugs me in closer to himself with his left arm around my hips. My knees and my chest are on the bed, and he's angled me a bit towards him across his lap. I am feeling... small... in a nice squishy way. He begins spanking me over my panties. Nothing terribly hard, and it's feeling nice. He comments that he's just getting my pussy ready for its licking by bringing all the blood flow down into that region.

In a little while he lowers the backs of my panties to just below my cheeks. Like a Daddy would reluctantly do to his little girl if he needed to spank her without exposing her pussy.


He continues spanking my now bare bottom with his palm. The spanking is intensifying.

He lowers my panties some more, this time down to me knees, exposing me. More like a Daddy spanking his teenage daughter's bare bottom, pussy bared as added object lesson. He hugs me in tighter, bending me more. I feel my bare pussy and bottom hole starting to sick out. His slaps go there. Still on my bottom, but all around that "area", fingers whipping in where they ought not.


He straightens me out and uses his hand hard, like a paddle, about 20 strokes. That was a real spanking. I start getting worried midway! Will he spank me hard like that? But he slows down, and then he bends me over more again, pulls me into him, and puts his hand between my legs, feeling my by now moistened pussy with this fingers. Playing with my folds, rubbing me, finger fucking me.

He pulls my panties right off. He spins me so that I am now straddling his knee, my tip-toes on the ground, my chest on the bed, my weight mostly on my pussy grinding into his hard jeans-covered knee. He learned this from my sister (blush!).


My weight feels like it's directly on my clit! I am feeling myself being embarrassed by this. I flashback to my sister putting me in this position over her knee, one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire life. I actually could not contain myself, and rubbed myself across her knee despite my ass getting fucked up by one of the most intense spankings of my life. He jiggles me on hs knee. He spanks me some more, all down low and insides and such. He fondles my cunt as well, and finger fucks me. I moan and grind myself onto his knee. As a reader commented, like a kitten on her scratching post. How humiliating that I am so "in heat".

He takes me back across his knees. He hugs me into him. He says, "now I'm going to spank you." Now?!? What was all that??? He means, really spank me. Oh oh.


His hand comes down brutally on my exposed backside, alternating cheeks and low across both. All in all he gives me 50 spanks. All really hard. My ass is on fire! I hate it and I love it. It seems to go on forever but also seems to stop before it even started. My man is spanking me. He is spanking me because he loves me. His entire attention is captivated by my wriggling, jiggling, reddening, ass. I am the center of his entire universe. My pussy is the center of me.

He stops and rubs me, saying, "wow... so pretty when it's so red..."

He puts me to my feet. Yikes! Sore butt!


He kneels up on the bed. I follow him and start hungrily removing his clothes so that he will be as naked as I. We lie down on the diagonal of the bed in the "69" position. I pull a pillow along with me and put it under my head. His head wrests on my lower thigh. I hold my upper thigh up off him. He pulls it down so that it is clamping his head. He does not want me to strain my leg holding it away from him.


Meanwhile, his cock is in my face. It is already very hard. I know my duty! I purse my lips and pull it into my mouth and start sucking on it.


I reach behind him with my hands. Though his legs are together, one on top of the other, his balls are half sticking out the back. I fondle them from behind as I suck on his cock.

He has started gently lapping at my cunt. Nice gentle wet strokes of his tongue.  I guess I like when I am "distracted" by sucking his cock skillfully. I don't focus my conscious mind on my own pussy licking, and it seems to get me excited faster that way. It just sort of all of a sudden out of nowhere, just gets to be amazing.

I am diligently working his cock, and his hips are becoming more insistent. He is starting to face fuck me and his cock is going in deeper on each thrust. His hips strain towards me. I back my head off a bit to get some breathing room. His hand clamps down on the back of my head and pushes me back into him. Doesn't he know it's hard to catch a breath??? I force my head away and remove his cock from my mouth. I use my hand on him vigorously. He cries out in frustration. He was super close (I could literally "taste it"). He swats my ass hard several times.

"You better finish what you start, woman," he says to me, "in your mouth," he adds. Oh God! I stick it back in. He pushes the back of my head, and I start sucking like crazy, as deep as I can. His hips have begun thrusting into me, driving his cock down my throat. At the same time, he is licking my pussy full on, his lapping getting more and more excited and "rough" as his cock gets excited.

I am having a correspondence with a pen pal. We are mutually fantasizing about me going to live with him in the South of France for the summer to improve my French. As "payment", I will be required to suck his cock like this. I flash to that fantasy as my husband drives his cock deep into my throat. I am thinking, "Merci Monsieur, Merci Monsieur" as I "take it".

I feel the sightly bitter taste of his pre-cum in my mouth. Oh no! He is about to explode into me. I can feel his cock getting harder and more insistent. I am imagining my Frenchman's friends all sitting around, watching him extract his payment from me, egging me on to suck it properly, petite salope Canadienne ("little Canadian slut"). Men and women. Older couples watching me.  I feel the spurt against my soft palate, and another and another. I need to breathe, but I don't! I suck his cum out of his cock. "Merci, Monsieur". His friends shake their head at my sorry display.

My husband's spent cock softens and leaves my mouth. His cum is still mostly in my mouth. He does not slow down his pussy licking. He intensifies it! Ah fuck. I swallow it without making a fuss. Little whore.

I am close. I am grinding into him. He stops. I am momentarily confused. He spins me around and places me in a fetal position on the bed, sopping wet pussy well exposed.


He jams a pillow between my legs so that my pussy is freely accessible. He molds his body to me in a reverse 69 type position, his head buried in my cunt, his knees at the back of my head. Sort of like this, but more wrapped around me.


He licks me from behind. One of his hands roams my tits, belly, abdomen, and pubis. His other hand is roaming my pussy. As he licks my clit his finger plays at the soppy wet entrance to my cunt, not penetrating, just rubbing around the entrance. Feels soooo good. Then his finger plunges in and he is rubbing my G-spot. Feels even better. I cum with a massive scream and spasm. He keeps licking until I physically push him away.

Am I not a totally slutty wife?

74 comments:

  1. julie - welcome back!

    Glad you got your head above water, at least enough to service David... ;-)

    Yes, you are a totally slutty wife, and we love you for it!

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, been busy at work but needed some relief!

      Delete
  2. When did it all changed ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baad baad girl Julie. So delighted to read that your bottom has been soundly spanked again. Should be a daily occurrance in my view. Glad you are OK and both having fun. Best wishes and red bottoms, Richard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG... I might be turning into a... "Spanked Wife!"

      Delete
    2. A spanked wife is a good wife Julie. Perhaps if I had spanked my own wife more often I wouldn't be spacking my horny little minx of a lover who is going to find her pretty little ass over my knee yet again tomorrow night. But hey ho, someone has to keep these wayward ladies in line. Best wishes and red bottoms, Richard

      Delete
  4. Yes Julie, you are a slutty little girl. Always needing your pussy and ass licked, and fantasizing about another man's cock while you are sucking David, and then swallowing all his cum, like the slut you are. I'm glad you got your ass spanked by your daddy as all slutty girls need.

    Thanks for all the stories, and being a little slutty for us. Did you get the end of my story?

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, but reading it on my iPad is one thing. Sitting down on my computer to compose an adequate response is another. Please forgive any tardiness on my part!

      Delete
    2. Soooo...that means you neglected all your virtual correspondences, right?
      Even though one can understand it, because of the workload and so on, you still should get another spanking by David for being an impolite girl, that does not answer letters and stuff send to her... bad little julie should beg for another spanking from her hubby right now!

      Delete
  5. Mmm I really enjoyed this. The best was your naughty fantasies while you were sucking him.
    And we are DEFINITELY trying out that straddling-the-knee spanking position :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel very guilty about having fantasies as my husband is doing me like that!

      Delete
    2. Might it be possible that David would be deliciously triggered (as I would be) on learning of the fantasies playing in your head? peter peter

      Delete
  6. Julie
    Short answer:No.IMHO, it's the interplay between your conscious ever-increasing understanding of your own sexuality,as while as David's,and your ingrained conscience and keen sense of ethics that makes makes your writing so vibrant .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I prefer a "yes' answer!

      Delete
    2. That, dear Julie, is why I gave you my honest opinion rather than the obviously-expected answer to your rhetorical question.

      Delete
    3. Well thank you for that, kind sir!

      Delete
  7. Brilliant Vivid Intense. Thank you for taking us along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a curiosity! Have you ever got curious about all this financial domination world? You would have a huge cue of subbies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd feel too guilty taking guys' money like that!

      Delete
    2. What a pity! You should not feel guilty!! :)

      Delete
    3. I think it would be sort of like taking people's money from gambling. Sort of living off their addictions...

      Delete
  9. wow two submissive posts in a row. Hope david isn't being let too far off his sissy sub leash. Any plans for some more public humiliation for him?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. sound like you want be sub and get spanking instead of punishing David maybe he know has to attend to your need or else he get it big time i am sure turn on for him when you want place he get punish his cute wife and her cute booty over his lap bet he smile big but u also is smiling knowing your need being met

    how many more time this year you see your self on reciving end of punishment from david and how many more time u see self punishing him. maybe christmas time be fun time dont you agree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeling like our next session he will be feeling it!

      Delete
  11. If you are going to find your French teacher next summer, you will probably need a little distraction between two lessons. He will take you to the beach with all his troupe of venerable couples You will be the only one to be naked and they will take care of you as their baby. They will give you a thorough application of sun lotion before to send you to make sand pies, they will be careful to blow your little nose when it will flow and you will be well spanked frequently on your "petite cul nue" for all the nonsense that you will not miss to do ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yes! My fantasy exactly!

      Delete
    2. Dear Julie, if you really need a french teacher, I could be that one, be sure of that...

      Stan from Paris.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the offer Stan! Do your French lessons involve liberal doses of corporal punishment, and do you take payment in pussy?

      Delete
  12. Ms Julie I know this has been discussed before but I fail to understand why a little bit of cage play can’t take place? The cage could be of a simple trainer variety and just for the session and not ongoing or anything like 24/7 or FLR which doesn’t fit your current relationship anyway. Surely D will understand that he has done very well lately and it’s time for Ms Julie to have a little fun and cage her man for an hour or so? I’m sure you’d both enjoy the experience very much. Humiliating for him and empowering for you. As the above reader commented this will definitely focus his attention on your pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn’t agree more! Julie !! Miss Julie! Do you realize you can have your pussy licked every morning you wake up and every night before bed...your naughty little pucker too, if you only let him hear the sound of a tiny padlock *click ?

      Delete
    2. I have no problem "enforcing" sex on him. And yes, it might be fun. Perhaps I'll take him to the sex store and get the lady there to help pick one out. We can pretend it will be long term in the store to embarrass him more!

      Delete
    3. It looks like we may be seeing David in a cage soon. Julie you will not regret it. Best fun I have ever had.

      John

      Delete
    4. Oh yes it’s right up D’s alley. He’ll love/hate it! Invite Sue around and while he’s serving a nice glass of rose you can give him a quick flash of breast or thigh and watch him painfully squirm against his cage. He’s been footloose and fancy free for too long. Now a lady can feel safe in the house without having to be confronted by his pathetic, nasty erections. It’d be ideal for his personal training sessions too. Make him focus on his squats instead of his personal trainers cute rear end. Endless possibilities!

      Delete
    5. Julie,
      Use of a chastity device actually perked up our marriage, so in a sense we are even more intimate since I’ve been wearing a chastity cage. That doesn’t translate to more orgasms in my case, but it works out well for both of us. You might see added intimacy you never expected if David was caged.

      Delete
    6. Agree with all of the above. After all you’ve done caging him for an hour or two is no big deal. It’ll be fun at the store buying it.
      “Good afternoon I really must do something about my husbands cock. He’s showing and spurting all over the place and my new carpet needs cleaning again.”
      “Yes madam it’s a problem for many of our customers. Men like him are worse than new puppies. Let’s measure it. Size extra small. I recommend our teeny weeny weiner model. I’ll see if we have those in stock. Would you like a matching collar?”

      Delete
    7. The pressure is on. My bloggy friends are mounting a campaign!

      Delete
    8. Ms Julie once you been a key holder you’ll never go back. Chastity play will bring you even closer together as a couple.

      Delete
  13. blonde with sore butt picture you post could be you or how your butt cute butt felt red and sore when Naughty Julie got spanking from Husband David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, or how I would like to look, at least!

      Delete
  14. Whatever happened to david on Halloween

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stayed in and hid in the basement! So not fun...

      Delete
  15. Learned that when you spank a female, it must be hard, and rapid spanks. A past girlfriend enjoyed being spanked and I enjoyed afterwards making love and spanking her sore bottom when she was not doing her part, best way to get her riding like she should. I really enjoyed the next couple of days, watching her trying to sit and walking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine each girls is a bit different, but yours sounded like a wild little filly!

      Delete
  16. Hmm wearing your white cotton panties again are we? And what’s all this about dreaming of swallowing strangers cum while your poor husband is labouring away with his tongue for your pleasure? VERY slutty behaviour. That Violet wanding you promised is past due.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're comfy and David seems to like them...
      Yeah, that is naughty, but it's ok if I just don't tell him!
      The Violet Wanding is making me... very nervous!

      Delete
  17. Julie, I would just like to say what a great relationship you and David have. I love the way the two of you are able to switch the polarity of your D/s relationship so fluidly by reading and responding to one another's cues. You could have approached David in dominant mode and commanded David to go down on you. You could have found some excuse to spank him to put him in an appropriately submissive mood to give you some good oral sex. But by asking him nicely to lick you, you prompted him to get cheeky and set a condition. That gave you a choice. You could have called him on his cheekiness and spanked him. But with two words--"Yes, Sir"--you signaled that you were in a submissive mood, authorizing him to proceed in dominant mode. From there everything unfolded in a wonderfully erotic way, with the two of you reading one another's cues perfectly. Also, even though David was the dominant in this scene, I'm impressed at his attentiveness to your pleasure. It almost blurs the lines between the dominant and submissive roles. I love that!
    DJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right on! That's how we feel also. I know i can turn the tables anytime, but was feeling "in the mood"...

      Delete
  18. When dating, my girlfriend enjoyed the spankings, it led to some great sex. The most awkward time was her best friend, knew of the spankings. I worked late Friday and when I got home I found my gf, her best friend dressed in nothing but bra and panties. What going on, seeing what you would do. Meaning I said, spank us my gf said. I ask my wife to come to the bedroom and she told me that her friend wanted a spanking. I then gave my gf friend a very sound spanking and when we came back to the front room, her friend looked and my gf was naked and I showed her a very red bottom. Your next young lady and the friend looked at me and to the bedroom we went. Being told to take off the bra and panties she slowly did. Oh I spanked her just as hard and both were standing in the middle of the front room, naked, rubbing spanked bottoms. What they did not know was I was going to take them out for dinner. It was fun watching both squirm, we had an older waitress and when we were leaving, she asked, hairbrush or hand, I said hairbrush of course. The friend spent the night, borrowed jammies and in the morning I asked how she liked it. It hurt she said, my girlfriend was smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't spank each in front of the other... interesting choice! (unexpected, but fun also).

      Delete
    2. They both thought something else was going to happen. The friend really did not want a spanking, but got a very sound spanking.

      Delete
    3. Hopefully she consented and enjoyed it!

      Delete
  19. Next to "Am I not a totally slutty wife?" the best line in this post is "The things a girl has to do to get her pussy licked around here..."

    So sad you have to work that hard...

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely, yes! And we love you for it. What a ride; you write so well; we're nearly there with you. And, that was not an insignificant spanking -- did you have a sore ass the next day? I find the 'afterglow' is as much a turn on as the actual spanking. You?

    Thanks once again for sharing. Now, time to get spanked by Sue again! :-) TL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ha, Ha. Oh, come on now. Don’t be a ‘fraidy’ cat. And this time Sue can spank you both. First you, then David, then you, then David. . . I love that ichy, tingly feeling. You must have a very strong (read spanksble) butt. Just. Love. It. TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add to the fun a self-spanking in front of Sue. You and David are naked. David first, with a thick belt, standing in front of Sue, you off to the side also watching as he swings the belt around in front of him, whipping his bottom and the backs of his thighs. Then a go over Sue's lap. Then it's your turn with the belt, with a subsequent trip over Sue's lap. Now that sounds like fun. Tee Hee. TL

      Delete
  22. The bond between mother and daughter is very strong and males do not truly know that. Nothing is really kept secret and so when my wife decided she and I needed to talk, even though we were visiting her mother, I was soon taken to the bedroom. She will hear I said as I undressed, she will know, and now completely naked I went over her lap still protesting. After a couple of hard spanks the door opened and my mother-in-law with a smile on her face said here dear, save your hand and gave my wife a large hairbrush. Oh will be be facing the wall afterwards, Yes Mother, I do not trust him not to rub. I was loud and that walk to the frontroom in the grip of my wife, my mother-in-law seeing me and seeing my red bottom, said very good dear. Best not to any rubbing I was told, I will not I said, want to try that again young man, I will not rub Mommy. My mother-in-law so when you are a naughty little boy Mommy spanks you, Yes I said. She told me about the spankings, nice to be able to see she does a good job. When we got home a couple of days later, I asked why, she smile, it a mother/daughter thing. Get to the bathroom as I told you in the car, you have a bath and will be in your jammies the rest of the day. I suppose your mothers knows about this also, she does and she is looking for those little boy jammies for when we need them. I squirmed in the tub, and was glad to get my jammies on, going to bed early I did not like, a program I watch was going to be on, I ask if I could stay up, told no, knew not to press it, my bottom was still sore. Laying in bed I heard her talking to her mother, told her about the bath, jammies and yes he can be a naughty little boy at times, but I love him, and yes Mother you were right about the spankings, they do work. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely little scene of domestic bliss. Thank you for sharing, jack.

      Delete
  23. I think the real transgression here was the poor cocksucking effort by petite salope canadienne in the Southern France fantasy. The watching crowd should have been treated to an expert show of jerking, spitting and deep throating with a nice little cum spurt on your breasts as a finale. Instead all the got was a basic cum swallow. Mauvais Travail! You should have been passed around and put over the knee of all the Mesdames et Messieurs watching for a public spanking. Galileo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, what a good play.
    David spanked naughty julie.
    Both of you pleased each other, though he should have spanked you with a slipper or hair brush afterwards for pulling off while he was close to climax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I got my butt smacked hard for that little stunt, but a good tradeoff for getting to breathe!

      Delete
  25. Thanksgiving brought a new Tradition in our family this year. Visiting my mother-in-law for the dinner, just my wife and I, my mother-in-law made comments how I have improved and that the spankings have been good for me. She then said she was proud of her daughter. I was told this was going to happen and my wife had prepared what I should say. I stood up, looking at both and then said I was glad that my “Mommy” was spanking me when I was naughty. I looked at my mother-in-law and Thanked her for the spankings also. They both said I did good. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would be something about turkey basters...

      Delete
  26. do you ever think you could do a face Time or put phone on speaker when doing a spanking? with Sister Sue on other end

    either you getting spanked or you spanking David ? but u can do it when all know your alone

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bonjour Julie,
    Vous savez, nous parlons également français en Suisse romande. D’ailleurs, si l’envie de progresser dans la langue de Molière vous prend, c’est avec plaisir que je vous dispenserais quelques leçons en appliquant rigoureusement les bonnes vieilles méthodes éducatives traditionnelles.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice spanking, next time he should use an implement

    ReplyDelete