Thursday, April 10

david's reward

Thank you again for your votes! Accordingly, david received his reward the other day.

It was a actually several days ago now, but I had to wait until my lazy ass sketch bitch finally got around to delivering the images I asked for: over 3 full days after I told her to do them!! Believe me, we will have one very well-plugged and sore-bottomed sketch bitch once I get around to punishing her for keeping me waiting like this. A good thing the sketches are so great, or "she'd" be in real trouble.

Anyhow, this is how it went down.

We used a regular training session time after work, but I let him off his training and instead we took the full hour to reward him for his good results. david had not been let in on the reward, and so it was a nice surprise for him.

I made a point of being home for Michelle's arrival and already changed into my tight black yoga pants and pink top. When she arrived I told david that she had suggested that because he had done such a great job lately on his weight loss and exercise, that instead of a workout, Michelle had graciously offered to provide him with an exciting reward instead.

Well, I can tell you, he looked very happy. I still don't know what images were dancing in his head regarding what a reward from Michelle might entail. He has been coy on the subject. I sure hope he wasn't imagining he would get to fuck her, spank her, or receive oral from her. I guess a boy can dream, but he would also very much like what we had in store for him, I was sure.

We took him upstairs to the bedroom where all the action was going to take place.  I told him his reward would consist of "bedroom activities" so we needed the bedroom. Bedroom meant sex, and david was clearly excited that "sex" and "Michelle" were being referred to together!

I went to his "naughty drawer" and got out his pink bra and inserts and his white garter belt and stockings. I handed them to him and told him to go get changed in the ensuite and come back out when he was properly attired.

While he was changing we got out two strap-ons and placed them on the bed along with his hairbrush and a tube of lube. We used david's less challenging dildo in Michelle's strap-on. I put his more challenging dildo, Adam, into mine. When david was ready we stood him in front of the bed and then I explained exactly what his reward would consist of. He looked so cute standing there, blushing like a bride, all excited and "at attention" for us ladies!


I started by telling david that he may be wondering why he was being dressed as a girl, normally associated with punishment, if this was to be a reward session. I solved his riddle for him by telling him that Michelle had graciously offered to reward him by bending him over and performing anal intercourse on him with her strap-on dildo while I watched.  david knows that he must be dressed as a girl for strap-on play. There is a big Period on that. No questions asked. House rules. You want to get fucked like a girl? Well you're going to be made to look like one in my household, like it or not.

Men are so pathetic! As soon as I told him he was getting fucked by Michelle he unconsciously started rubbing his knees together, blushing more, and his hard cock started twitching. Ha Ha! A man's thought are so transparent when his penis is exposed like that (actually, most of the time, exposed or not, come to think of it!)

As I didn't want him embarrassing himself or me in front of Michelle, I told him that I wanted him to go to the bathroom and give himself a nice cleansing enema first. I told him that he had better be thorough, because if there was any mess when Michelle pulled out we would not get to "Part Two" of his reward (he didn't know what that was going to be, but now he knew there was a Part Two!), and instead he would be baby wiped in diaper position and then I'd let Michelle take the strap to him while I held his legs up. I added that I'd be sure to insist that Michelle aimed that strap so the end would wrap around right between his cheeks! I got a very nervous "Yes Ma'am" from him, and off he went back to the ensuite to give himself a no doubt very thorough enema while Michelle and I retired downstairs for a glass of water. A diaper position strapping is no joke, and david has felt the ends of my tawse "accidentally" whip around between his cheeks, and that is certainly no joke.

My initial thought was that it would be just too embarrassing for david if Michelle were to actually see him taking an enema. We had already done this in front of my sister and her ex-girlfriend, and david had reported extreme embarrassment. I thought that him self-administering an enema in the privacy of his own bathroom to prepare for his fucking was already quite embarrassing, so that was what I told him to do. I had had him self-administer enemas prior to anal play before, so he is a bit practised at it.

Trouble is, I wanted to embarrass him! When I figured he was about right in the middle of his enema, I asked Michelle if she would like for us to walk in on him? She was all for it. Game is that girl. I like that!

"david, are you done yet?" I yelled out as Michelle and I walked up the stairs, into the bedroom, and then into the bathroom. "No no! Not quite yet!" said david as we barged into the bathroom. There was my little husband, on his hands and knees on a large bathroom towel with a a long white enema tube sticking out of his bum and a big red hot water bottle hanging from the top of the shower by a bent wire coat hook. Michelle walked over, felt the enema bag, and declared it was almost empty.


david blushed like crazy kneeling there on all fours in his sexy lingerie with his little tail injecting him with water! Poor baby!

When Michelle told me it was fully empty I clamped off the enema hose, and gently pulled it our of his bum. I then had david stand facing the toilet and told him to hold it in for five minutes before expelling. david clenched his cheeks tightly, wiggled and squirmed, and even used his hands to help hold his cheeks together. "please???" he begged after only thirty seconds. "Ok," I relented. It wasn't a punishment enema, after all, where I would make him hold it for the full five. He didn't move immediately to the toilet, but just sort of squirmed there and pleaded at me with his eyes. I let him off the hook and told Michelle we'll give him some privacy while he expelled. "Wait until we're back downstairs," I told him. I didn't particular want Michelle grossed out by hearing, or smelling (!), that.

Michelle and I went back downstairs to chat while david finished off his business with the enema. After a while, we heard david call out from the top of the stairs that he was ready.

Up we went again. I immediately told david to bend over and hold his cheeks apart for inspection. Thanks to his Yoga practise, he was much better at bending over than before. I inspected his bumhole and found it to be squeaky clean. I asked Michelle her opinion, and she agreed he had done a very thorough job on the outside at least, and as far in as we could see...

But how about inside, where it mattered just as much? I kept david bent over and spreading as I put on a latex glove, lubed it up, and then stuck my finger inside. david moaned as I finger fucked him so deeply, and twirled around inside of him. He has a very nice prostate, and I was sure to make several passes right over that, nice and deep as he continued moaning. Now for the moment of truth!

"You had better be clean in there!" I warned as I started pulling my finger out. I pulled it fully out and had a look. It was clean as a whistle. I showed it to Michelle, and then I bent over and showed it to david as well. "Good boy!" I said as I peeled off the glove and discarded it.

"I guess it's time for your spanking then!" I said. david did not exactly look surprised. I have never fucked him without spanking his cheeks to a bright red first, and he knew it in spades.

I thought Michelle should do the honours while I watched. We had him lie across Michelle's knees. She started him with a hand spank and then moved to the hairbrush that I passed her. As she paddled his bum I stroked his head and told him what a brave boy he was, and how excited I was to get to see him fucked by Michelle!


I had Michelle do a thorough job of his spanking. I wanted him bright red and feeling her hips against his sore ass during intercourse. And while I forgot to ask Michelle, I know it always pleases me to penetrate a freshly spanked bottom, and makes me want to give it to my little submissive boy just that much better.

I had Michelle finish him off with a hard flurry while I enjoyed his reaction.


Isn't it a wonderful paradox that he gets spanked both as punishment, and as reward?

With his spanking over, I asked him if he was ready for his fucking now? He responded submissively that he was ready. We had him kneel on all fours on the bed. Then Michelle and I both put on our strap-ons over our yoga pants. We were both well-practised at it and didn't even need one another's help. Michelle also put on a pair of latex gloves.

She positioned herself at his rear, and I went to his head. "Suck it, baby!" I commanded him as I dangled the large cock in his face. He, seemingly reluctantly, put his lips around my cock and started sucking and bucking. I grabbed his head and hair for encouragement, and pulled him onto me more deeply.

He has to struggle to get his lips around Adam, and struggle to take it as deeply as I wanted him to.

Meanwhile, behind him, Michelle was lubing him up and sticking fingers into his bottom hole. She was stretching him out nicely prior to his penetration. She is so thoughtful. With my encouragement, david was bobbing up and down on my cock, but when Michelle's finger went in, he stopped dead for a second. I gently encouraged him and he started bobbing again. When the second finger went in, he again froze, and only started bobbing again after more encouragement.

When Michelle's finger came out the second time, he again stopped bobbing, and this time I let him. Michelle carefully placed the bulbous head of her dildo against david's bumhole. "ready to get fucked, baby?" I asked him. He only said "Mmmmpppph!"

Michelle then started gently pushing in. david's hands went a little frantically around my thighs as he steeled himself for his cute personal trainer's reward penetration. She grabbed his hips tightly and pushed into him, going deeply in one slow, firm, gentle thrust, penetrating him to his submissive core.


david sucked his dildo and held onto my thighs as this was going on. When Michelle was fully in, we looked up at one another and smiled again. "Ready?" we seemed to ask one another with our eyes, and then we started in.


Michelle started increasing the intensity of her thrusting, and I became more insistent on david's slurping and bobbing action on my cock. All the while, Michelle and I were smiling at each other. This was fun, double teaming my little slut! Sometimes the timing was just so, and just as david went a little deeper on my cock, just then Michelle would sometimes ram him from behind, propelling him even deeper onto me and eliciting a frantic gagging. It seems to be a little rough on him getting double-teamed like this. Ha Ha!

But that was not the point. We eased off when stuff like that happened, and returned to a slower, gentler rhythm. I wanted him fucked sensually, and I wanted him to enjoy the action of submissively sucking on my big dick. Once Michelle got going, david sort of moved with it and moaned around the mouth cock each time the bum cock went in.

What was really fun for me was was that Michelle would bang him from behind, which caused his body to move and his head to move on my cock. To keep from getting deep-throated every time, david's mouth would clamp down on my cock. However, his motion against the clamped penis pushed the cock into me so that I was actually feeling Michelle's thrusts in my pussy. Yum!

I thought it was a particularly good choice that he was in bra, stockings and garter belt, with a freshly spanked bottom for this spit-roasting. He did look all the world like a little whore slut taking it from two guys in two holes at once, and we certainly told him so.

I gave Michelle a signal, and she slowly pulled out of his ass while I did the same from his mouth. As we dismounted him, david collapsed face down on the bed, sighing with pleasure.

We took off our strap-ons and put them aside. I told david that Michelle's cock was clean as a whistle (which it was), and so we could forgo the diaper-position strapping, and we could go on to Part Two of his reward instead.

I told him to turn over and to lie face up, and scooch down the bed a bit. As I mentioned earlier, I wore my tightest black yoga pants. They are of a slightly thicker fabric, a bit wet-suit like if you know what I mean? But they also hug my contours quite closely. I don't wear them out much in public, as they really hug too closely to, ahem, my finer detail shall we say, down there! With these tight pants on I then mounted him, facing down his body, and sat on his face.

david immediately could not breathe, and he struggled to get his hands and arms out from where they were pinned to his sides and to use them to lift some of the weight off of himself by pushing up on my bum. Once I felt his hands on my bum, I could immediately hear him breathing again. That's good!

Michelle meanwhile had positioned herself to the side of him and started in on his handy. As david felt the lube going on and her gentle hand on his cock he started moaning again. david told me after that he was not expecting this, in fact any of it, and certainly not a handjob from his cute young trainer at all. But he was in boy heaven, no doubt about that, about to be stroked and allowed a release from a woman not even his wife.

Michelle muttered to herself, "this won't work", and re-positioned so that she straddled his legs facing up his body, towards me. "That's better!" she said, as she adjusted her weight on david so that they were both comfortable. She then reached down and began stroking his penis in earnest.

So there we were, me on his face, and Michelle on his legs. He was held completely and totally immobile by us, with not even his arms free as he needed those desperately to relieve the weight on his face and allow himself to breathe.


We could both feel him bucking beneath us as Michelle skilfully manipulated his cock. She started off slowly with long strokes, twisting her hand around the tip and shaft as she traveled up. Michelle had actually done this kind of work professionally, and so she knew what she was doing!

Meanwhile, I started noticing david's tongue actually getting busy!! The little slut was using her tongue to lick me on my yoga pants where they covered my pussy and asshole . While Michelle could not see this, it must have nonetheless been a submissive thrill for david to be doing this in her presence. I couldn't feel the usual wetness of his tongue that I so enjoy, but nonetheless appreciated the pressure and his efforts! I guess he thought it was fitting, as did I, that he should only cum at the hand of another girl with his tongue straining to get into his wife's asshole.

Michelle started getting more serious about making him cum. She took a lighter grip and started a very fast and loose up and down motion. There was a rapid slapping sound each time the lower edge of her hand slapped down on his abdomen. Sixteenth notes on a 4/4 time signature with a metronome marking of 60, I would say. This was accompanied by a fast, wet, lubey, splooshy sound on the up stroke. I could see the tip of his penis the whole time, so her fist never went up above there, but rather seemed to rapidly rub the side of his tip on the up stroke, and of course the whole shaft very rapidly.

Whatever she was doing, it seemed to be extremely effective because david started tonguing me more frantically, wiggling around like crazy (though not moving at all!), and moaning out loud.

"There you go! There you go!" said Michelle as david exploded cum out the tip of his cock. She slowed down and milked the rest out of him onto his tummy.

I dismounted his head and Michelle his legs. david had a massive smile on his face and was breathing hard. "Thank you so much!" is the first thing he said, to the both of us.

I had prepared Michelle previously regarding my "you spurt it, you eat it" rule as it applies to males under my roof (i.e., david!). Michelle sort of bounced off him and bounced to his side on the bed, scooped up some cum on her fingers and brought it to his mouth saying "I hear you have to eat this now..."


david looked very bashful but said "yes ma'am" as Michelle started finger-feeding him his own cum. Michelle was very careful and scooped up all his cum (along with a lot of lube) and smeared it onto his lips and face and towards his mouth. She seemed to really enjoy this part as she had a big grin on her face as she did it!


david took it all into his mouth and all down the hatch with an exaggerated swallowing action.

"Did you like your reward?" I asked him?

"Yes Ma'am!" he said, enthusiastically.

"Keep going like you have been and maybe we can do that again." said Michelle.

"Yes Ma'am, Thank you Ma'am!" he said again.

Michelle and I both laughed and left him to clean himself up.

THAT WAS FUN!

81 comments:

  1. Too bad David doesn't know about this place, he could be flattered after all. So much dedication, so much time writing down the pervy details of these scenes, there must be love !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my scene, writing it all down!

      Delete
    2. You are deliciously devious !

      Delete
  2. Thank you Miss Julie for sharing the fun with your readers. It was certainly a delicious read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Miss Julie, your rewards, ideas and punishment for david keep getting better and better. Thank you for sharing details of your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this blog has a lot to do with it, so thank you for reading!

      Delete
  4. Hehe... David must have enjoyed it!

    I've never had to suck on a dildo (not a fantasy of mine or of my wife) but my ass has been on the receiving end of one every so often for many years now. We're not into crossdressing, either.

    The protocol is a bit different: most of the times, she gives me the enema. Contrary to David, we don't use a full bag for that (full-bag enemas are for constipation or "calming down"); rather we use a little dose sufficient to clean the rectum then, often, another dose so as to check whether the returns are clean.

    I feel an exquisite mixture of embarrassment and pleasure when I orgasm with the dildo or plug inside me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. david is not "into" cross-dressing either, he's into being submissive, and if that means he needs to dress like a chick...

      We have the same approach, a full red bag would flush out more from back up there then we are prepared to deal with in a short time. It's more like a half a bag just to flush out the bits nearer where the action will be taking place!

      Delete
  5. The sketches were terrific. The only more of a reward I would have given David would have been to skip the yoga pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of liked that all he got to lick were my tight pants. Sort of sexy and subby, you know?

      Delete
    2. Thanx Jenniferjc I hope the sketches added to the general enjoyment

      Delete
  6. Woo-hoo! totally hot! Thank you Ms Julie!
    You and Michelle are every man's wet dream!

    Can we vote on the sketch bitch's punishment? cause he deserves it for making us all wait! And, if you ask me, he makes david cuter than either you or Michelle. Not good!

    tomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does, doesn't he!

      And for the record, I love being any man's wet dream!

      Delete
    2. Where to begin with that one.

      Ms Julie knows she has primacy in deciding punishments for me, so I await her call on any punishment on my tardiness.

      On making david look prettier than Ms Julie: Ouch. First I am constantly disapointed with my drawings of Ms Julie as I imagine she looks way prettier and more imposing than my meagre efforts. Second, On david looking pretty, fair call. I tend to femme him up and make him pretty but when you look at the roles he ends up in I think thats fair? Plus I'm sure david has a nice waist and body shape now with his dieting.

      lill ( Ms Julie's punished sketch slut ) jo

      Delete
    3. You should know all about developing a nice waist and body shape, lill jo, as I have you on a diet also and you are coming along very nicely based on the fully nude and bra/panties-only photos I insist you send to me.

      For the record, I quite like the way I am drawn. An excellent body and a determined countenance!

      Delete
    4. Yes Ma'am. I have lost some weight lately. Thanks to you for 'motivating' me. I have gone from 198 to 176 pounds. Its nice to have a waist instead otf a fat tummy.

      My point about drawing you was I imagine you more elegant and imposing (based on the limited photos ive seen) than I seem to be able to draw you. It might not make sense exceot in my subby head.

      lill ( Ms Julie's punished sketch slut ) jo

      Delete
    5. With regard to lill jo's punishment, I was thinking of "fits the crime" methods. Since, for you Ms. Julie, time might be said to pass "painfully slowly" while you're waiting for his sketches, perhaps time should pass painfully and slowly for him too--clothespins or dedicated clamps on his nipples and boi-bits for some sort of ratio like an hour for every day he kept you waiting, perhaps. In fact, since impatience grows and waiting becomes even more painful for you, waiting could become even more painful for him by adding pins/increasing pressure every half hour or some such. (Or by releasing the pins, suffering the returning circulation, then reattaching them on the same schedule.) I know lill jo is sincere in his desire to learn a lesson from this!

      Delete
    6. I once had david do a timeout sitting on a stool, no leg support, with his penis and balls underneath his thighs. It's not as bad as it sounds, because his balls squish up between the V-crease of his thighs, but not pleasant either by his account!

      Delete
    7. You are deliciously devious.

      New lover in Boston.

      Delete
  7. Question regarding dildoes: if you can wear them without taking your panties off, then probably you don't use those that have an appendage going up the vagina.

    My wife prefers the kind that she can insert and hold into the vagina (she also wear a harness, so as not to risk dropping the dildo). It gives her a better riding experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen them but never tried one. I suppose I should give it a spin to see what I've been missing. But I really like to do a lot of hard thrusting, and I wouldn't want to be fucking myself that hard!

      Delete
    2. I guess it depends whether you're into vaginal sex (no pun intended). My wife loves it, and normally gets it by vanilla intercourse; except that when she does me anally, she likes to feel the sensation.

      We had to experiment on this; some double dildoes feel too hard inside, and uncomfortable.

      We normally use one that could, in theory, be used without harness (which makes it for very good exercise for the perineum; try walking around with it without the harness, as my wife sometimes does). We add the harness to avoid incidents.

      My wife is more into methodical than hard trusting, at least for anal.

      Delete
    3. I'm ALL about the hard thrusting!

      Delete
  8. Hello,

    I first have to say, I too know about a certain person taking their time to get photos or drawings to someone.

    As for this post, it was very exciting to read how you and Michelle handled david. I sure david is hope to make his next reward soon. What a way to get healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only trouble is that it costs us a fortune in kinky pro-domme trainer fees! But it's worth it to have a guaranteed, locked-in kink partner for us! No fuss, no muss!

      Delete
  9. It was very generous of you to give david this scene, especially since you didn't get an orgasm out of it....or did you? Is there anything you're not telling us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No orgasm this time. But you need not worry about me. As a dominant female, an orgasm is literally a snap of my fingers away

      Delete
    2. Love your stuff...

      Delete
  10. Tremendous!!!

    Hey, is she here;

    http://www.shape.com/celebrities/star-trainers/50-hottest-female-trainers-america-2014/slide/40?

    She should be top of the list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie,

    Wow you've been quite the busy little blogger lately and I have some catching up to do.

    I started with this one and I must say I bet david really enjoyed this reward. Now I need to go catch up on my reading to find out what got him this treat.

    Hope everything else is going well!!

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dianne,

      Nice of you to drop by! Of yes, I've upped the stakes with Michelle. It's fun for all.

      Delete
  12. Miss Julie:

    I am SO proud. You included several of my suggestions into David's reward.

    I, too receive regular enemas. Mine are also a part of my monthly period. Those enemas replicate a female's bloating and cramps as part of her period.

    When I have received two strapons from dominant females I am dressed in a classic French maid's outfit. There is something deeply submissive about having my skirt and petticoats flipped up over my back prior to being taken like a girl.

    I respectfully suggest you have David experience his monthly period synchronized to yours. There is not much more submissive and respectful than to wear a tampon and sanitary pad at the same time you do.

    David's buying your tampons and pads and making him carry a girly girl purse when he does so will thrill you both.

    Best wishes, Miss Raquel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you, and all my readers, for the great suggestions. It keeps things fresh with david having all these lovely ideas flowing in constantly for me to pick from.

      And my period sucks. Why would I want my husband to share in that???

      Delete
    2. Did you know that certain contraceptives suppress the period?

      Delete
    3. I prefer not to mess with my hormones. Just a choice.

      Delete
  13. Lucky boy! Does David ever wear high heels when he's in sissy attire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a good pair of heels for him. I think will need a shopping expedition!

      Delete
  14. Nice job Ms, Julie. Sounds like he got the pile-driving he needed.
    I think next time lose the yoga pants, maybe wear panties. just sayin...
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like being fully dressed, especially when another woman is present, while david is fully undressed where it counts. Seems more subby for him somehow...

      Delete
  15. You have to most perfect set of rituals, rules, punishments, and rewards Ms Julie! And I can always feel the level of embarrassment, submission, and excitement that david feels, through your writing ma'am! And of course your complete understanding of us males..."A man's thoughts are so transparent....". That's so pathetically true Ma'am!

    Respectfully,
    doc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's not exactly rocket science...
      ;-)

      Delete
  16. Is Michelle still getting her bottom warmed by her boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely. I heard from Michelle that she got the belt for leaving her clothes lying on the floor! Ha Ha!

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking the bottom - warming rolls downhill from Michelle's boyfriend to david ;)

      tomas

      Delete
    3. Yes, you are absolutely right!

      Delete
  17. reward for you and michelle reward for david sound like lot of people got their reward bet you and michelle enjoythe reward more and had longer smile on face when overanddone

    side note does michelle do all this and more on her bf does she gain experience and use what learn from you on her bf does she spank and control her bf too or just get her cute bun toasted by bf

    mike
    madison ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently not. Her bf (more like a husband really, as they have been together for about 5 years) is not into being submissive at all. He seems happy enough with just whipping her ass. Michelle speaks with real respect about "her man".

      Delete
    2. How lucky for her that she had an outlet on/in david for taking out her more dominant impulses...and kudos to you for 'loaning' him out. Did david's little pee-pee get hard when he was over Michelle's knee getting spanked? I hope he didn't dribble onto her yoga pants...

      Delete
    3. He's almost always hard when across any woman's knee, and especially hard when across another woman's knee!

      david is not much of a "leaker". He goes from dry to cumming all at once. Too bad. Imagine the hellacious whipping he would get if he soiled our pants like that, or his own!

      Delete
    4. Not much of a leaker...possessing barely average/adequate size...and a quick/hair trigger. david should count himself lucky that he's allowed to display (and occasionally get touched) his genitals within ten feet of the lovely ladies in his life (you, Sue, Michelle).

      Delete
    5. I think all us ladies enjoy his genitals. They are so much fun to play with and he'll do anything at all to get touched there!

      Delete
  18. Julie, I just read several of your recent posts. My hubby has several bras to chose from when I order him to wear one. Recently I have introduced him to corset training. Since I am unable to tighten the strings by myself, his sister and I do it together. His sister knows about hubby's sissy status and being my best friend she often participates in our games. It is funny how men don't mind being humiliated in front of women but baulk if other men are present. Hubby has been punished, humiliated, pegged, and undergone many degrading sscenes in front of other women. He has even been administered enemas and and golden showers in the presence of his sister. However the mere mention, even in jest of being spanked in front of another man reduces him to tears. I wonder why? Do you have any clue to this behaviour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nice thing about sisters is that they will keep the secret safe! Yes about the men. My david's kink is definitely being humiliated in front of women. Men being involved he is not into at all.

      Delete
  19. Wow.. the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh well just figure she switch with her bf more like husband too i know she get spanked by him figure she did same with him she seem more happy her butt get spanked

    has she even gone your place to train david after being spanked her self by bf and told you about it

    mike
    madison ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My updates on her spanking life are sporadic!

      Delete
  21. One of your best scenes yet and, as always, a hot read! And yes I'm sure there were a LOT of wet dreams going on this past week after this post. It will be hard to top.

    Imagine if you and Michelle had a little side business in Domme-training... you on the psychological and business side and her leading the training. I can imagine it would be quite lucrative. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's what's funny. One of my readers from Toronto wrote me asking for a referral for Michelle. So I had to spill the beans to her that she is on my blog and then I connected them. They emailed back and forth a few times but I guess my reader had second thoughts because he never pursued it and I have not heard from him since. But I was all set to coach from afar!

      Delete
    2. Yes. Hot writing.

      Delete
    3. HOT scene! Your are good !!

      Delete
  22. That story was just hot, hot, hot.
    I had to read it twice.......and you know what that means. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means the Hitachi came out to play?

      Delete
  23. Wow - now comes the deluge! Sign me up... just can't quite get these last 3-4 lbs off or motivate for a 3rd day per week at the gym. :)

    I can see it now: www.fitness-dommes.com :)

    It does appear there is a fetish Bootcamp Mistress in Sydney.... with a video on her website! Alas I think it wouldn't come close to what you two could offer!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun, that is amazing.....luck man he is....
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you ma'am, you are just so special. Wish it were me.
      Respectfully
      Ron

      Delete
  25. Miss Julie:

    There are so many fun things you can do in a female dominant relationsip.

    During the week I wear an apron and lipstick constantly in the house. Both can be easily removed if we go out. I carry a purse and a sissy doll as well.

    On weekends I am fully dressed as a girl.

    We recently purchased a really nice human hair wig. On Friday and Saturday nights I have been trained to put it up in pink curlers with a pink hairnet and a pink satin sleep bonnet. In my nightie that's how I go to bed. As any girl knows sleeping in curlers is not easy.

    I have not been out in curlers yet but I have had answered the door when we had pizza delivered.

    I love your blog and I suspect you and David have very much the same terrific relationship my dominant and I do.

    Miss Raquel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like a proper little giiirl! I think that's great.

      Delete
  26. Would love to hear what kind of kinky easter fun david and you had this year.

    katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ate too much chocolate. Nothing kinky about it. feeling fat!

      Delete
  27. did Michelle suggest he wear his breast forms during training at all?

    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. She was oddly silent about his new breasts. I don't think she likes them but it too polite to say.

      Delete
  28. This is now my new fantasy. I fear/admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Miss Julie:

    I respectfully suggest you and Michelle consider tights and a leotard for David's workouts.

    Ballet schools insist on tights and a leotard for classes. It is traditional but it also allows the teacher to see the student's muscles at work.

    Leotards come in many sizes; as do tights. Leotards also come in very sexy styles and, depending on David's girl sizes you may find such leotards easily. For more humiliation a wrap skirt or even a classical rehearsal tutu can be added. Super feminine, very girly, very sissy and quite humiliating.

    I do all my indoor exercise dressed in tights and a leotard. I also have neon pink sneakers with pink laces.

    Try it. I am sure you, David and Michelle will appreciate this addition to David's feminine deportment.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Would you consider letting David service Michelle orally, or penetrate her in any way? or would that be off limits for you? I am assuming David wouldn't have a problems with it. Maybe Michelle would as well. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  31. such a hot story and a great reward for david. self administered enemas must really take lots of practice! being dressed ink pink bra, panties and garters and being fucked sounds really delicious. i fantasize about that all the time!

    ReplyDelete