Monday, June 24

Julie Spanked at the Pool!

Last few posts have been all about our kinky vacation in Italy. For the most part, I was doing all of the spanking (A Spanking Vacation!), and I even got to show off my husband's bare spanked bottom briefly to a hotel maid (What the Maid Saw). There was also one occasion where a young male assistant manager at a hotel saw me bare, but it was entirely accidental (My Bare Bottom and Breast Exposed!). As the final bit of kink that stands out, it was at the same hotel where the other two things took place, and my husband gave me a little spanking at the pool in front of an older distinguished Italian gentleman!


The pool is shown above. It was at a beautiful hotel in Tuscany which is a converted monastery of some sort.


My husband and I went swimming in the late afternoon. There was only one other person there, an older gentleman reclining on a lawn chair.

David and I went down to the pool and put our towels and stuff down on two lawn chairs on the opposite end of the pool from the gentleman. The pool water was a little chilly, but swimable. David wanted to warm up in the sun a little first, but I wanted to go straight in for a swim. Rather than just jumping in, I walked to the far end of the pool at the shallow end to the broad stairs where I could go in more slowly. This meant me undressing down to my (pretty sexy!) bikini bathing suit, walking the length of the pool, and then slowly getting into the water. As I was doing this, I did notice, out of the corner of my eye, that I was being thoroughly ogled by this older Italian gentleman!


I tried to keep eyes forward and disengaged as I walked but could feel his eyes tracking me the whole way. I straightened, jutted my chest out, and walked a little more sensuously. As I was about to step in, I chanced a brief eye contact with him. He was staring right at me.

"Bella," he said, which means "beautiful".

"Gracie," I said ("thank you"), feeling a little embarrassed, and proceeded to wade into the water and start swimming lengths. I knew his eyes were still all over me, undressing me completely in his mind. He was older and distinguished looking. He was about my Dad's age I would guess. And you know all about me and my Daddy fantasies!

David, at the other end of the pool, was oblivious to all of this. When he was ready he just jumped into the pool at the deep end and swam to me. We met in the middle. He put his arms around me, I wrapped my legs around him, and he kissed me over by the side of the pool.

I whispered to David, "that old guy over there, he can't take his eyes off me," I said.

"Good taste," said David.

"Hey!" I said, "you should go over there and punch him in the nose for being so disrespectful towards your wife." I was just kidding, of course, and from my tone David knew it well.

"Ha!" said David. "You're the one who needs a swat, for teasing him like this in your little swimsuit."

"You wouldn't dare!" I told him, playing along.

"Try me," he said.

It was fairly deep water. I disentangled from him and flopped my belly up onto the side of the pool. My bikini clad bottom was just hanging out there. The natural state of my swimsuit was about like this concerning my rear cheeks.


As I flopped there, half in and half out of the water, my butt was sort of pointed towards the pool and at about a 3/4 view to the Italian gentleman. Rather than getting all the way out, I egged David on by wiggling my ass shamelessly at him.

In a big swoop of water, David jumped out of the pool and sat right beside me on the pool deck, feet in the water, with me on his left side. "Bad girl," he said as he pushed his left arm down on the small of my back to hold me in place, and with the hand of the same arm gathered up the material of my bikini and pulled it up into my bumcrack.


"No, no!" I yelled frantically as I wiggled my butt in the air. David took his time and gave me several hard swats to my bared cheeks. I was sooooo mortified! As he pulled up on my bikini, I could feel the material cutting into my pussy and my bottom hole. I was squirming like a fish on a hook, the bikini material rubbing against my clit. How tight was my bikini in back? Pretty tight! How spread were my cheeks? I don't know. Was there any bumhole visible? I Don't Know! Did the man know how deeply the bikini was cutting up into my pussy??? I DON'T KNOW!!! What an embarrassing situation for a wife to find herself in!

My husband let me go with a laugh and got out of the pool to go back to our lawn chairs to dry himself off. I was still there with my butt hanging out and my bikini wedgied between my cheeks. I continued getting out of the pool myself, and without looking back at the Italian gentleman I pulled my suit out of my buttcrack and adjusted it properly. Then I took a deep breath and turned to face him. He was staring straight at me with a big smile on his face! I didn't know what to do, so I curtsied towards him. I actually curtsied towards him! He smiled even more broadly and brought his hands together in an gentle applauding type of motion. He had not missed any art of the show. I went back to join David at the lawn chairs. I could feel my cheeks (both sets!) blushing hotly.

"Did he enjoy the show?" asked David. "Did you?"

"I believe he did," I answered, "and yes..." I said to the second part of his question.

We sat there for a bit longer reading. The gentleman got up before we did, packed up his stuff, and headed back towards the hotel. On the way out he paused, looked back at me, waited until he caught my eye, and then tipped his sun hat at me. I blushed and looked down.

So much naughty fun! Hope we made his day.

"Let's go back to the room," I told David after the gentleman had left. "I need to be spanked and fucked," I told him in no uncertain terms!

When we got to the room I went through some "what ifs" with David. "What if you would have invited him to our room to see me spanked properly?" I asked David as he peeled off my bikini.

"It would have been nothing more than what a little tease like you deserved," he answered.

When I was naked David pulled me across his knee.

"Prego, Senor," said David ("please, sir"), "I apologize for my wife's behavior at the pool." And then David started spanking me with his hand. "She's a bad girl, she's always teasing the men around her. Flaunting her body in her skimpy bikini, and enjoying the reactions she gets. So naughty." He kept spanking me as he said that. I closed my eyes and imagined the Italian gentleman watching me get spanked completely naked across my husband's knee.

"Now young lady," said David to me. "Close your eyes and crawl over to the Senor and finish what you started with your mouth on his cock. Little teasers should not get away with teasing without consequences."

David took me off his lap and guided me to the floor as I kept my eyes closed. He then pulled me by my hair in the direction of the chair as I crawled on all fours. David sat on the chair pretending to be "Senor", and guided my mouth to his cock.

"That's it," said David as I sucked him, pretending to be the Italian gentleman, "teasing sluts need to pay up."

"Now stop that and get up on the bed. Head down and ass up," said David. I was not sure if it was him or the Senor who said it, but I did as I was told, pussy already dripping.

"Please Senor," said David, "please enjoy my wife."

"Gracie," said David pretending to be the man. "Sposa bellisima" ("beautiful bride").

I knelt there naked on the bed, with my head down on the sheets and my freshly spanked bottom high in the air. I had my eyes tightly closed as I imagined the older Italian gentleman sliding in behind me, feeling the drippy wet state of my pussy with his hand, rubbing his cock against my cunt, and then pushing it home deeply into me as he grabbed my hips and thrust. It was not hard to imagine all of that as my husband did all that "in character".

"Bellissima, bellissima," he said as he rammed his penis into my pussy (David's Italian is very limited). But the little bit of Italian did enough to allow me to imagine it was the older gentleman, my Daddy's age, my Daddy, fucking me! He came into me quickly, shooting his hot sperm deep into me.

"Make my husband clean it out," I told my Italian Gentleman who had just spermed me so thoroughly.

David flipped me onto my back, crawled between my legs, and licked me to several toe curling orgasms, consuming what must have been a fair amount of sperm mixed with pussy juices in the process. Ha ha!


What a naughty sexual imagination I have!

84 comments:

  1. Rogerng here.What a naughty minx you really are.One of these days,David will have to get proactive and employ an older man to
    satisfy your "DADDY" issue. Give him carte blanche to spank and use your holes as you crave. ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like david needs to have a little bikini emberassment of his own this summer yet as payback

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few years ago I bought him a bikini and made him go to the beach in it (just the bottoms), so maybe it was time for my payback!

      Delete
  3. Oh dear. Just as no good wife would allow herself to be caught naked in her hotel room, no virtuous wife would flaunt her body so shamelessly to an elderly gentleman by the pool. No reputable wife would expose her butt cheeks in such a wicked fashion and no respectful wife would curtsy after her display of herself. You can bet that the elderly gentleman will be stroking his cock and thinking of his Canadian “Puttana” until the end of his days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can only hope. I enjoy when you boys tug on it like little monkeys thinking of me :-)

      Delete
  4. Your feet and hands are ideal for giving slipper spankings. You must do that to Keep David always under threat of your taking off your slipper to spank him

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a naughty but wonderful imagination you have. I'm sure you were in the role as was David and enjoying every second. Maybe David is right you should invite a "daddy" to have his way with you.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look very spankable in that bikini Julie....what a treat for the gentleman !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was not a pic of me, but I look pretty close to it (the only good bikini pic of myself is also on Facebook and you boys know how to search for things like that...)

      Delete
    2. I've seen pics of youd bare butt in the blog so don't need to do any searching Julie...not that I would know how!

      Delete
  7. Great story Sexy Julie and glad to see the authoritative twist at the end!xx GG

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so wicked I love it. I do not mind when other men look at my wife she very beautiful and I think it is a compliment. You do have a great imagination and spirit please continue to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Joe. A confident woman takes it as a sign of adoration (so long it’s not too creepy, of course!)

      Delete
  9. This took me in such an unexpected direction. Originally you being punished for your wanton exhibitionism. Ultimately being thrilled by a scenario where the handsome older Italian gentleman takes what he wants and cuckolds david. david is forced to watch as you are given a "naughty girl fucking". david would be forced to clean up the man's cock before his clean-up duty on your pussy. david gives you a powerful orgasm but only by licking another man's cum from your pussy. The humiliation is sublime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! Vacays take you out of yourself...

      Delete
  10. This was the best part...

    "Make my husband clean it out," I told my Italian Gentleman who had just spermed me so thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What came right after was really good too!

      Delete
  11. That's YOU in the first bikini pic?

    Damn. HAWT! I'd stare at that, too! Other than the fun of seeing that, what do I get for that?

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it’s actually a current day Sharon Stone I believe, still looking HAWT. It does look a bit like me, though.

      Delete
  12. Your pose on the pool stars in fact Look as if you will get David over your raised lag and spank him

    ReplyDelete
  13. The old man at the pool was, as a matter of fact, the hotel detective in charge to add the last piece of the puzzle who would enlighten definitely the portrait of Julie Delmar.
    The morning after her show at the pool, all the evidence being gathered, Julie was summoned to the management of the hotel and faced with a trio of accusers: the maid, the assistant manager and the detective. They gave her the choice between the police or a spanking right away in front of all the staff.
    The next day, in the headlines of the tabloid press, one could read: "THE FIRST RATE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONIST JULIE DELMAR HUMILIATED IN ITALY. She received a bare ass spanking in front of all the staff of the hotel where she was staying with « little legs » david (yes, they write « david » with a lower case !). Followed the story of the whole thing and the interviews of the protagonists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the guests should have been invited as well. Including the children? As an “object lesson”? ;-)

      Delete
    2. No. You don't need more "empowering exhibitionism". Just a strict humiliating spanking.Then, on the verge of tears, pay the bill and leave.

      Delete
    3. “On the verge of tears”? I think >real tears< are called for!

      Delete
    4. In fact, the expression is doubly attractive because of the double connotation in French of the word "verge" which means both "penis" and "instrument of corporal punishment".

      Delete
    5. Your ah! (whose definition is "an interjection involving a revelation") is worthy of a great actress or a woman of the highest nobility, of a character so remote and so close to us, humans. It is both so simple and so ethereal. its brevity reveals such frivolity
      Your indifference can only deeply hurt the heart of him who would love you and your naive astonishment can only strengthen this love of which he would not doubt that it was absolutely impossible.

      Delete
    6. What a poet you are, sterny.

      Delete
  14. Oooh. Sounds like you are ready to have David eat another man’s cream from your dirty, naughty, little pussy (I know I am).

    ReplyDelete
  15. May be the italian man could have been invited to help David spank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Julie,

    Since I am probably about the same age as your father is, I feel I need to step in here and take of things, so I would assume the role of your Daddy.

    As you kneel there on your bed with your red ass, you hear me pull my belt out of my pants as I come up behind you.

    "Someone's been a bad girl, haven't they, little Miss Julie."

    "Yes, Daddy" you say meekly.

    "And what happens to bad little girls?"

    "They need to get punished, Daddy."

    "So, what do you say, little Miss Julie?"

    "Please, Daddy, punish your little girl. Please teach me to be a better little girl and not tease men like that."

    "OK, little girl, since you admit being bad. Count them out." I proceed to take the doubled up belt and add even more redness to the ass David just finished spanking. You try to be stoic, but start yelping after the 5th one. By 10, little sobs are coming out of your mouth. By 20, you are wailing uncontrollably."

    "Please, Daddy, no more, I've learned my lesson."

    'OK for the belt, little Miss. What other punishment should little girls who wiggle and show off their butt for other men get."

    "I should have my ass fucked, Daddy."

    "Yes you should" I say as I pull down my pants. Should I just start or do you want to get my cock wet first so it goes in easier."

    "Please Daddy, let me suck your cock first." I grunt my agreement, and come around to the side of the bed so you can get my already hard cock wet and even harder.

    After a few minutes, I get back behind you on the bed. "What do you say?"

    "Please Daddy, please fuck my ass so I can be a better little girl for you."

    Feeling a little sympathetic, I ease my rock hard cock into your ass slowly, until my balls rest up against those bright red ass cheeks. My lust takes over soon, and I start pumping, going harder and faster with each stroke. It doesn't take long before I blow my load deep in your ass. "I hope that teaches you a lesson, little Miss Julie. But you're a mess now with my cum leaking out of your ass like that. What are you going to do about it?"

    With a mischievous grin, you turn to your hubby who has been watching this in awe and say "Get over here, subbie. Time to put you back in your place and clean this up."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... wow... my pussy is tingling like mad reading that!

      Delete
  17. wonderful to read, and a delightful imagination. You can next imagine how many readers would like to be a part of your next fantasy, as you are quite a part of some of their fantasies.
    thanks for sharing your fantasies and realities.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the good parts about mild public play is that it really revs up the fantasy imagination!

      Delete
  18. The pleasure of commenting on this story is related to the pleasure felt in reading it just as the pleasure of writing it has to be linked to the richness of what has been lived.
    The little curtsey that you make to the old Italian gentleman is lovely because it's really a gesture that arises naturally in the body of the "little girl" who has just been spanked. The public punishment has not so much humiliated you as "rejuvenated". The curtsey escapes you, taking advantage of your (very momentary) distress. So humbling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the bikini is sexy enough as is. Having to pull it out from between my pinkened bottom cheeks, my face felt very hot as I faced him, I can only imagine the blush. There were also butterflies in my tummy. What a sight for him!

      Delete
  19. I'm sure a certain older Italian wife got an unexpected dose of Afternoon Delight when the older gentleman got home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bend over and Open your Butt-Cheeks, slut, I love you so much :!

      Delete
    2. I hope so! “Alberto, what has gotten into you?”
      A naughty little Canadian slut is wut! :-)

      Delete
  20. The curtsy and the tipping of the hat. Chivalrous kink. Should be more of it.

    “Pardon me dear lady, would you do me the honour of presenting yon fine ass? I do declare it ripe for a fine spanking and rogering.”
    “Why sir! I must say your presumption knows no bounds but, in all the circumstances, I shall be pleased to comply with your request.”
    “I am your humble servant milady. Now, if you please, strip, bend and prepare for contact.”

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey I’ve been masturbating to the photo of you in the bikini and now I come back to the blog and find out it’s not even of you! It was clearly implied that the photo was the real deal and you’ve committed the offence of causing ejaculation under false pretences with intent to defraud.
    Ms J it’s only fair that you now post a real sexy bikini photo so us subby’s can jerk off with confidence.
    Cheeky sub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were real pics of my bare ass and sideboob only last post. Greedy, greedy, little subbies!

      Delete
    2. I would have to agree, Ms. Julie. Yes, definitely a greedy subbie here but I believe a photo of your bikini-ed (or less) sexy body is a more than reasonable request, you know, just to put us in the moment. And jerking's ok too isn't it?
      vic

      Delete
    3. Hmmmm... Having you jerk off to photos of me in a bikini sounds like fun...

      Delete
    4. Julie - only one way for both you and your blog fans to know for sure - post some bikini pix and see what happens!

      -T.

      Delete
    5. Ok. Next time there is monkey business involving my bikini, shall be sure to capture a pic!

      Delete
  22. Replies
    1. Oh, well, if YOU do, Sir...

      Delete
    2. And those shower pics from the last post although wonderful are very old so the request seems quite reasonable.

      Delete
    3. Your blog your call however the real bikini pic in question would certainly provide additional masturbation motivation.

      Delete
    4. I wouldn't mind that...

      Delete
  23. you have one of the most awesome gorgeous booty butt if ask me spanking by pool made you behave big time iam sure you maybe touch self later as re play spanking you got

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have replayed it in my head, fingers on pussy...

      Delete
  24. Just. Love. This. Great scene, Miss Julie. Wouldn’t it be so kinky to think about another couple, just out of the shower, wrapped in fluffy towels, standing by their window. It overlooks the pool from the 3rd floor. They watch as you get a bare bottomed spanking. It turns them on. The wife asks for the same treatment, which hubby is all too pleased to provide. Later, that same couple passes you and David in the hotel restaurant. She catches your eye and smiles, while gently running her hand over her bottom. You get the message and laugh! Now, that could make for an interesting epilogue to your adventure! TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LIVE for that to happen! Ha ha!

      Delete
    2. 👍💖. Yeah me too, only it would be the husband rubbing his bottom and winking at me. So hot!! TL

      Delete
    3. I like that rather than the wife, it would be the husband who received the same spanking I did. A little bit more gender bendery that way.

      Delete
  25. bet the older man enjoy the show big smile on his face wonder if he wish he had you over his knee spanking your cute butt booty

    bet you were not that all embrassed knowing he watch bet you cant wait do same thing again maybe next time you spanking david butt at pool all female watching incude female lifeguard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but i WAS embarrassed! That was part of the fun!

      Delete
    2. Well you wanted to be embarrassed to That also part of fun? did you thanks david later for spanking

      Delete
  26. Oh my what a show you put on, but I'm certain the old man enjoyed EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are lucky there was not any implement available at the pool side and you got away with only a hand spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was! Or that I was not put across his knee with my bikini bottom lowered for a proper spanking!

      Delete
  28. A few times on vacation, staying at a hotel, my wife has threaten to spank me by the pool. I enjoy looking around, and know I'm safe from a spanking, she prefers especially on vacation to address that in the room. I do enjoy pushing the button and so far she has waited until we got back to the room. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! A "wandering eye" is great fodder for a wifely spanking!

      Delete
    2. A wandering eye is particularly good fodder for a wifely spanking. I looked at a hot, young female lifeguard at the beach and then approached her to ask some “unnecessary” questions about flags and rips and so forth. Just to be friendly mind. Apparently this idle chat was “flirting” and my wife pulled me away and into the water for an erection check (half mast) which led to a verbal reprimand on my state and actions which was overheard by the other swimmers including several older ladies. Then it was back to our room where I got a hairbrush spanking for wanting to fuck young lifeguards. Cured my wandering eye for a bit.

      Delete
    3. The spanking in the hotel room was heard by others for sure. It is afterwards out and and about the hotel that the look from others, you know they heard the spanking. My wife will smile and take a tighter grip on my arm. Jack

      Delete
  29. Any other kinky adventures at the hotel? Did you try the turkish baths and emotional showers? Stark naked ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did have one of those fancy showers, but it was in a mixed area so I guess you were expected to wear your swimsuit. But it was Europe after all, I wonder if I could have gotten away with doing it nude...

      Delete
  30. Wow I wish my partner would wear sexy bikinis and have kinky interactions by the pool and in the hotel followed up by hot role play sex. How does it feel to know that thousands of men all over the world are dreaming and masturbating to your adventures? Some of us are probably just old enough to be your daddy too haha

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, that was so hot! I envy your husband and adore your perverted imagination! Utter perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful fun...no harm as long as witness is clearly willing!

    ReplyDelete