Thursday, August 6

Wife Fucked

Maybe I can bang out a short one on my iPad...



Went to bed last night. David was in bed just ahead of me. He turned on the light on his bedside table and told me to turn off the main light. I did so, and then he stayed poised on the switch of the bedside lamp as I jumped into bed (we were both nude). His back was turned to me and he was very close to the edge of the bed as he turned the light off. Before he could adjust, I quickly shimmied right up to him and spooned him. He had, like, twelve inches of bed or something.

"I love you!" I told him as I squeezed him, mischievously knowing he had no bed.

"Are you going to move, or do I have to move you?" he asked, amused at my antics.

"What?" I said, playing dumb and innocent. He knew.

As he squiggled around to face me, I squiggled to face away from him, shoving my butt back to give him even less space. I felt one of his hands come under me on top and grab a tit, and his other big hand grab a full top ass cheek with fingers penetrating both pussy and ass. He lifted and pushed, moving me towards the middle of the bed. "David, no!" I yelled in distress from the rough treatment.

Having cleared sufficient space, he pulled the duvet off me, pushed me forward at the back of my neck, hauled back, and gave me six stingy hard spanks to my bare ass.

Well, by this point my tits had been mauled, my ass grabbed and lifted, my pussy and asshole penetrated, and my ass smacked. Yet, despite (or because of!) the abuse, I found myself suddenly quite horny. I wasn't before when I jumped into bed, but after his rough handling...

I pushed my ass back into him after my little spanking, and wiggled it against his crotch. I could feel a certain stiffness developing.  He put his hands back on me, and groped my tits and ass again. I could feel his fingers in me, and knew he was feeling my pussy dampen for him.

He gently pushed my head away from him and down while hauling my hips up and closer to him. He must have licked his fingers because he slapped me gently on my pussy, transferring the saliva on his fingers onto my exterior pussy lips. I was about to be fucked!

I felt the slippery head of his penis at my vaginal entrance. He still held my head down, bending me over acutely so my bare pussy was the most prominent part of me. I was feeling submissive, bent over like this, and wanting his cock inside of me.

He pushed it in. It's always a little "shock" as I stretch to accommodate his girth. He started slowly, only fucking me an inch or two deep. I encouraged him by moaning, wriggling, and rhythmically squeezing his cock inside of me using my pussy muscles.

He moved his hand to the back of my head, grabbing a fistful of hair, and with the other hand pulled my hips up and into him as he started going deeper and deeper. Before long he was in to the hilt and I was feeling his big balls slapping against my cunt as I got very properly fucked!

Ok, how do I describe this? It hurts, but it hurts so good... It's a bit punishing. It's a bit like a spanking that way. But very exciting at the same time. He moved his hand away from the back of my head and put both hands around my hips and really started fucking me hard. I stayed bent over as a submissive trophy to my man.

I started in with a mix of moaning in heat and mewling in pain, which properly represented my state.

He didn't want to finish in me like that, so he pulled out before that happened. He moved me to the center of the bed, on my back, with my head on the pillow. I spread my legs for him and he mounted me, missionary style. With his hand he re-guided his dick into me. I raised both hands and put them above my head. He took my two hands into one of his big hands and stretched them up further. Trapping me. Holding me. Subduing me. He threw the duvet back over the both of us so that we were under the covers. I struggled against his grip on my hands because it excited me to do so. He responded by stretching me out harder and putting his free hand on my breasts and squeezing them hard. Both girls got the treatment as he simultaneously plundered the depths of my pussy with his cock.

"Please, Sir, don't" I squealed "in distress". It's a game we play.

"No woman, enough is enough. You're getting properly wife-fucked tonight and you have nothing to say about it."

It's the nice thing about being married. If you're not married, you can't be properly wife-fucked.

"No. Don't. Please!" I begged him.

"Unless I start seeing some enthusiasm, woman, I'll take my belt to your bare ass after I'm done with you."

"Not the belt, Sir. Please not the belt!" I begged.

He paused his thrusts and said, "and so...?"

I started moving my hips up and down and circling his cock, and squeezing his dick.

"That's better," he said, and picked up the pace fucking me deeply. He also planted a deep kiss onto my lips, tongue fucking me as he did so.

We moved together as I felt him nearing his climax. He went as deep as he could, held it there, thrust again, and came deeply into me. He let go my arms and collapsed his weight onto me as I hugged him mightily and kissed his neck.

He rolled off of me onto his back and I snuggled into his arms. I had not cum, but I felt as if I did not need to. I felt very satisfied as a woman.

Normally, soon after a fucking like this I discretely go to the bathroom and use a tissue on my pussy to clean it up of my wet juices and his seeping cum. Today I stayed in bed. I wanted to feel his hot cum slowly seeping out of me.


As it did so, I squeezed my thighs together and felt it there. I slept like that.

I would go for a refreshing swim first thing in the morning and wash the sheets after my husband rose.

33 comments:

  1. What did you feel, what were your sensations at the particular moment when he came deep inside you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel him harden and spasm, and then I feel, like, an injection of hot lube. It just gets "wetter" in there. Nice feeling. I like it.

      Delete
    2. I have the idea to slip into Julie's vagina just before the sexual frolics begin.
      I climb inside a bit. I'm covered in wet juices. I'm waiting for the moment when David's huge cock is about to barge into the duct. The arrival of this huge worm is impressive. I go up a little more so as not to get crushed. I choose a convenient place to endure the humping (?), and to wait for the moment when he hardens and spasms.
      I'm covered in hot cum and juices. What a heavenly deluge in a so comfortable place.
      Sated and satisfied, I let myself go to sleep, as my parents do too. I take advantage of their sleep to slip out of my giant mother's vagina.
      NB: it is not in all the pussies or by all the cocks that I dream of being buried.

      Delete
  2. You definitely banged out one.

    vic

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one of your sexiest stories ever. Now I need to go see my wife ;<)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always feels more submissive to sleep full of sperm and let it leak out. Good to see your submission reaching new levels Julie. Rather like the effort you put into swallowing your mans precious cum, sleeping with it inside you is the correct way to go for the submissive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I humbly offer you my blog with 100% real stories with my submissive girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good sex, good writing and, last but not least, good girl.
    Ph.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A submissive trophy. That’s where you’re heading for sure. Soon you’ll be a perpetually naked cute little pet girl with a collar doing tricks for master and sleeping at the foot of masters bed. Won’t be long now. Mr D

    ReplyDelete
  8. bet another fun time for you with awesome husband who you feel more behave you or Him Who between you both would get most spanking for week or the day?

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I know the insatiable little monster that lives in your head, aren't you positioning yourself for a private strapping from Dad? Up in your semi-hot bedroom with no one else around to act for.Just the basics of the hard discipline you did not receive when you needed it most.The window open but curtain drawn allowing your friend next door to involuntarily start counting the licks in her head wishing it was her not you getting her bottom tanned.You always show her the marks the next day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last comment I wrote "I can't wait to read!", now I can't wait to "properly wife fuck" my wife. Ok, maybe she doesn't have the "shock" for my girth on the beginning (you know what I mean), but I'm sure we both will enjoy!! Thanks to Julie!!!!
    I want to read about the skinny deeping!!! :-D
    Martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope you gave it to her good, despite the lack of girth ;-)

      Delete
  11. My parents always said my privates, my boobs, my butt - all belonged to them. My mom's famous saying "If your underwear covers it, it belongs to me as long as you live in my house". I lived in their house till 22.
    Juliewr

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope Mom & Dad “had” to spank her again. Maybe she will get it nude tonight, being Sunday dinner and all. -Gracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will be made to get into the "diaper position" laying back on the sofa and holding her knees to her boobs. Everything wide open. Her mom will take her hand and spank both her butt hole and her vagina. Her dad then will take his belt and whip the whole area; some spanks will be directly on her vagina, some on her butt hole and some will hit both. She will have never scream or cry so hard.

      Delete
    2. That sounds oddly attractive to me...

      Delete
  13. For the swim next day I like the idea of a forced skinny dip. Those little bikinis of yours barely cover anything anyway. In the future you should be required to swim naked in front of family and friends. The
    sperm stains on your inner thighs will scream “slut” to the world and Dad will like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering if I should muster up the courage to be the one person in the family who goes without a bathing suit while swimming. Maybe next summer!

      Delete
  14. - Julie ! This time you’re in for a right leathering!
    A momentary expression of surprise appears on your face.
    - But Sir, i'm writing! It's an important thing, you know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always stop writing a moment to get leathered. The sore butt will inspire me!

      Delete
  15. Julie, I'm sure you want positive changes, but despite your best efforts, you are not successful in achieving them.
    I believe that you will feel physically and emotionally different after this spanking.
    Come over my knee ...

    ReplyDelete