Wednesday, September 29

David Spanked in Front of New Girl!

Yes indeed! It's been a very, very, long lockdown, but things are loosening up now. I got my behind spanked by my old boss's boss's boss, Mr. Stevens, three weeks ago in a hotel suite (Spanked by my Old Boss!), and now my husband david got his behind semi-publicly toasted in front of and by my sister Sue and her new friend, Amanda, this past Saturday.


Sue found a new friend and they have been dating for a little while now. Sue was complaining that she was quite vanilla, so we thought originally that she would not be a good candidate for playtime with us. However, as they got to know one another better, her more fun side starting coming out. In one of their conversations Sue "let slip" that I spank my husband and that she's participated. Amanda flat out challenged her with an "I don't believe you!" and Sue said it was the easiest thing in the world to prove. Long and short of it, it was decided that david would be spanked by both me and Sue in front of Amanda! Yay!

We had not met Amanda before. They were going out to a restaurant together and coming by afterwards for a nightcap (and a spanking!). All through dinner david and I were apparently the topic of conversation. Sue prepared Amanda for what was likely to come, and Amanda seemed titillated by it, according to Sue's "after action" report. They arrived around 8pm, ringing on the doorbell, and I went to let them in.

We greeted and I immediately liked Amanda. She seemed like a lot of fun. She's a pharmacist. Slim lady with a nice body and a big toothy, friendly smile. Seemed very wholesome and down-to-earth. Grew up in Northern Ontario. She wore a high-collared, long-sleeved, thigh-length black dress with a leaf-green pattern. She had black leggings on underneath. She had big glasses. Her hair was a light brunette, done up in a bun. Her shoes were very practical, and she took them off at the door leaving her in black socks under her black leggings.

Sue was, as usual, her gorgeous blonde self. Slim, tall, elegantly attired in a fashionable yellow pantsuit.

We sat in the living room and I served some wine and we made a bit of small-talk about the house and the neighbourhood, and what we did for a living. As we were talking, we were sitting around our coffee table which was completely empty except for the big wooden paddle-shaped hairbrush I had placed there earlier. Nobody commented on it. Ha ha!

At one point Amanda asked, "So where's your husband?"

"He's upstairs, waiting to be called down. I wanted to make sure you were totally cool with everything without him here first."

"Sure. You're going to spank him, right?" She asked it with a giggle and an emphases on spank. "You and Sue, both?"

"I can't wait!" Sue said. "It's been too long."

"Yes. We'll take turns," I confirmed. "And I hope you won't mind, but he'll be naked for his spanking..."

"We always strip him," said Sue, to help me out.

"Sure," said Amanda.

I thought I should add, "And it'll look pretty bad. I'm going to spank him with that," I said, indicating the hairbrush. "He'll be yelping and begging, and his butt will turn all sorts of colours. But he'll be perfectly fine right afterwards. He has a safeword if he needs it, 'red', anything else we take as encouragement. He craves it hard like that. Here, feel the heft of the hairbrush..." I picked it up and handed it to Amanda.

She took it in her hand and made a few practice swaps on her opposite palm. "Ouch!" she said, when she smacked herself a little bit too hard, and we all laughed.

"Shall I call him down?" I asked

"Ok," Amanda said, putting the hairbrush back down. She actually looked quite excited. I tell you, as a general rule, I have found that in a safe environment there are very few women, straight, bi, or gay, who would pass up the chance to see a husband get a good bare bottomed spanking from his wife. You might think the opposite, but that has not been my experience.

I yelled upstairs, "David! You may come down now. You better be scrubbed squeaky clean from your bubble bath and be wearing exactly what I told you to!" Yes, that was a bit to humiliate him in front of Amanda and Sue and set the tone.

david was told about Amanda coming over as soon as I knew. It had been a long time for him since we had done a semi-public scene with a completely strange (to us) woman. david was excited for it, of course, and nervous about it, of course. I told him that I would greet Amanda and Sue alone so I could make sure everything was kosher, and he should wait for me to call him down. After having met Amanda and briefly spoken with her, I judged we were all systems go.

Before they were due to arrive, I drew david a very hot and very bubbly bath for him and made him soak in it for about 15 minutes until the front doorbell rang. If he was going to be stripped and likely "on display", I wanted him squeaky clean for our guest. When he was halfway through I stood him up and used a loofah sponge vigorously all over him which pinkened him up nicely (and I do mean all over - ha ha! - you've never seen a grown man make such a fuss over a bath).

He was, of course, completely clipped and shaved from top of legs up to his neck in preparation for this event. He's at his optimal weight right now, and looking slim and sexy!

As I went downstairs to get the doorbell I told him to get out of his bath, dry himself, and then to dress in the outfit I had laid out for him on the bed, and nothing else, and then to sit on the side of the bed thinking about his upcoming spanking until I call him to come down.

His "outfit" consisted of his baby blue panty, and nothing else.

Can you imagine him just sitting there, scrub-brush fresh and femininely scented, in just his panty, waiting to be called down? Yes, mind games are definitely a part of it!

"David! You may come down now. You better be scrubbed squeaky clean from your bubble bath and be wearing exactly what I told you to!"

Amanda made an "Oh" shape of her mouth at my commanding tone of voice and my choice of words.

david came down the stairs and came sheepishly into view. He was naked except for his panties, but you could hardly see them as his hands were crossed in front of his crotch and he was a bit hunched over. Erection, I thought immediately.

I stood up and took his upper arm and led him more forcefully into the living room, standing him directly facing Amanda and Sue who were sitting together.

"David, this is Amanda. She's here to see you get spanked today. Say hello to her and thank her for agreeing to watch you get your spanking."

"Hel... hello, um, Amanda. Nice to meet you. Thank you for agreeing to watch me get... spanked."

Poor boy was looking down at his bare toes the entire time and could barely get that out! Amanda had a broad smile on her face.

"My pleasure, David," Amanda said confidently.

"Say hello to Sue, also."

"Hello Sue."

"Hello David. Lovely to see you."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am."

"Put your hands at your sides and stand up straight. Let Sue and Amanda get a good look at you."

"Lovely panties, and I can see you're happy to see us..." said Amanda.

"Are you erect under your panties, david?" I asked, drawing attention (as if I needed to) to the big tent in the front of his panties.

"sorry ma'am..."

"Well let's see it then," I said and reached around to slowly pull his panties off his erection, down his legs, and to his knees, where they then dropped to his ankles. His big shaved penis and testicles came bouncing into full view.

Not the same angle, but the feeling was the same!

"Oh my!" said Amanda with a big smile.

She seemed totally into this. I thought I'd play with him a bit. "Look what a naughty boy you are! Does your penis think Amanda and Sue are here to have sex with it?"

"No Ma'am!"

"Well I know you know that, but I don't think your penis does. I think it needs to be punished. Four good smacks right in front of Amanda and Sue. Hands on your head. Stand straight."

I raised my hand and brought it down once, twice, three times, and four times.


Pretty much exactly what it looked like!

Each time david yelped and buckled over, and the straightened up again. Each time his penis bounced back even more erect than before.

"Doesn't seem to be working..." said Sue.

"Incorrigible. I'm so sorry about my husband's total lack of control, Amanda. He pops a boner in front of practically any attractive woman he sees."

"Maybe he just needs a good spanking?" Said Amanda, playing along nicely.

"Exactly!" I said. I went over and sat on the straight-backed armless chair I had set out opposite the couch. "Over my knee!" I commanded david. He shuffled over, panties still at his ankles, and bent over my knees.

I started spanking him with my hand and telling Amanda what I was doing. I told her I was warming up his bottom with a hand spanking to get him ready for the hairbrush. I told her it was too intense for him if I went straight in with the brush. As I spanked him Amanda and I made eye contact, and she was clearly enjoying it.

Amanda's view. david was approximately in this position

"Pass me the hairbrush, please," I asked Amanda who was closest to it. She eagerly passed it over to me.

"Are you ready, david?" I asked.

"yes ma'am."

I lined up and started spanking david much more seriously. Amanda winced a little as I looked up, but there was also a gleam in her eye.

His bum started changing colours, reddening. He started wriggling and kicking his pantied ankles, and crying out. At some point, his panties flew off his legs entirely!

His kicking legs and the amused Amanda is spot on.

I paused, repositioned him in leg lock, asked for his arm and held it behind his back, and started in anew, with considerably more control. This time I really toasted his bottom, concentrating on his low sit spots on the underside of his bum.

The positioning is about right
I focused on getting him hoisted well over.
Except I was dressed and not quite that vicious.
He was howling like that, though!

"No! Please! Ahhhh! No!!!! Please!!!!!"

"You told me you wanted a real spanking in front of Amanda. Better watch out what you ask for!"

"It's enough! It's enough! I'm sorry!!!!"

"Is 'it's enough' your safeword, sweetheart?"

"No Ma'am!! No Ma'am! Yellow! Yellow! Yellow!"

Oh my! He had not used 'yellow', his slow down safeword, in a long time. I believed we had dispensed with it and only had red, but I guess he was reluctant to 'red' me in front of Amanda. I respected his 'yellow', of course, and brought his spanking to an end.

When I was done I let him up. He stood and clutched at his burning rear end. That'll learn him! His penis was totally limp: always the sign of a job well done.

"Over to you Sue," I said.

"Oh no!" david said, maybe expecting it was over, but it was only a 'yellow', not a 'red' after all.

We switched places and david went across her knee.

"Want the brush?" I asked her, holding out the hairbrush.

"You know what I want," she said with a glint in her eye. I went into kitchen, got the big wooden spoon she favours, and handed it to her.

She had him straddle her knee and spread his legs, similar to the below.

Yes, it was entirely this obscene!

Once david was well-positioned and very much on display, Sue started right in with the big wooden spoon.

david hopped and bopped over her knee, his genitals putting on quite the show from behind, where Amanda and I were seated. His legs sort of tried to "squeeze shut" to close himself up more but he only wound up squeezing spasmodically up against Sue's thigh all the more.

Sue told him to spread his legs wider, and reached over and carefully pulled his cheeks apart, giving us even more of a show, if that can be believed. Sue was clearly less restrained than I even, in front of her girlfriend. Maybe showing off?

Humiliating!

Sue really smacked his inner thighs and on the inside of his bum cleft. She used her free hand to push his testicles to the side to get at the high inner thighs where his balls normally dangle.

"Ah! Ah! No! Please! Please!" David yelled as Sue did a thorough job reducing my big strong husband to a wailing little girl across her one thigh.

"There we go!" Sue said after finishing him off with a final flurry.

david stood and looked to be in some considerable pain from his wooden spooning following hot on the heels of his hair brushing from me.

'That was intense!" Amanda said. "Is he ok?"

She asked me that, not david. There's a dehumanizing tendency when girls watch a guy catch it like that. I've noticed it before.

"He's fine. Aren't you, david?"

"Yes ma'am," he said. 

"Believe me now?" Sue asked Amanda.

"YES."

"Would you like a turn?" Sue asked Amanda.

"No, no, I couldn't do it that hard, and he looks like he's had enough."

"He's never had enough, isn't that so, baby?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Turn around and show Amanda your red hot bum."

david did so, bending over a little at the waist.

I put my hand on it it, and told Amanda and Sue, "feal the heat".

Sue touched it, and Amanda did also, and Amanda said "oh my gosh, it's positively radiating!" sounding a bit surprised.

"Say goodbye to Amanda and Sue, now, and your thank yous. After that, go upstairs and wait for me. I might have some work for you later."

"Goodnight david, it was nice meeting you," said Amanda.

"Goodbye Amanda. Goodbye Sue. Thank you."

"You should thank your wife for indulging you so," said Sue.

"Thank you, Julie...

"My pleasure, david," and I kissed his cheek.

david started going upstairs.

"Don't forget your panties," I reminded him.

He turned and retrieved them, and clutching them in his hand he went upstairs to nurse his sore bottom.

We rearranged things and sat back down in the living room and finished off the wine, decompressing after the intense experience. We talked a bit about david's kink and about how open I was as a wife. Amanda thanked me for the experience, and they went on their way.

After they left, David and I had good, female dominant sex!

I hope Amanda's a keeper, and starts leaning more to the kinky. That would be fun!

71 comments:

  1. Very nice Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work M8 👍

    I had to take my time reading this one, it got me quite excited 😎

    I bet David was in heaven.

    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what Sue and Amanda got up to afterwards after watching that hot scene Julie? Perhaps a little bottom warming for Amanda ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard to imagine not a lighter, sexier version, I agree.

      Delete
  4. Great post! Well done Julie!!
    I find that David Is very lucky, at First for having you as wife, but also because in that situation, nervous and excited, his penis react with an erection. And more...With his big size! Very lucky! Unfortunatly, I can't tell the same reaction...in those situation my penis, which Is already on the small side, shrunk even more becoming quote like a baby dick :-(. That happened for example on my last dermatolgist exam: She was a female, middle Age, I was completely naked, with not so much to show...
    Lucky David .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww.... but that's so cute!

      Delete
    2. Yep, this Is a typical female reaction looking at a small penis... I would like to have once the same reaction of Amanda..(Oh my! With a big smile) . ...instead of Little grins and smirks. Not Always, but when It shrunks for embarrassement.
      I Dreams about be naked in front of you Julie, and see your reaction..

      Delete
    3. I would try SO HARD to be polite, but I'm afraid the giggles which just get out nonetheless.

      Delete
  5. How I would love/hate to be david!
    There's one repeated sentence- "David! You may come down...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s hard enough for men when their demanding, fussy and bossy wives spank them to keep the in line. It’s totally unreasonable when those wives gleefully show off their dominance in front of other women, humiliating their husbands in the process.

    Personally I try my best to behave. But Irene finds the littlest things and makes such a big deal out of them. It’s so unfair. She made me report in little pink panties just yesterday.

    Fortunately Irene has never stumbled into Strict Julie’s blog even after almost 10 years.

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goals! Another story that highlights how open you are to giving your husband what he really needs.

    Julie, did you ever imagine you’d be so open to any of this back before your husband first asked you to spank him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Being with another girl, in maybe a threesome, was a fantasy of mine, but I hadn't suggested it because of my own insecurities. But with spaking I was drawn right into public play with other women from the start. It was more me instigating this than david (but he happily went along). I felt way less threatened when I was in total control and his access to other women was closely metered by me, with "consequences" after!

      Delete
    2. I’ll be sure to show my wife this comment and beg her to consider!

      Delete
    3. Let us know how it goes.

      Delete
  8. Love it Julie, I am obsessed by Sue.
    Boy if she was into men I would have married her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mentor her as a new subby in the family! Bare bottomed cornertime for Amanda and David. Shoulder to shoulder, both in panties only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If she wants more, she knows where to find us!

      Delete
  10. très bien toujours imaginative...

    mais je voie bien Sue votre sœur dire a votre papa et maman ce qui s'est passé, et du coup papa et maman fessent à leur tour les 2 sœurs pour avoir été très coquine ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. The times I have been naked in front of strangers both male and female and have had a discipline session, I found it liberating but embarrassing at the same time. I had to ask for a blindfold so I could not see the leering faces, yet I could hear sounds of approval as not only my ass but my cock was hit over and over again....I am glad you did this in front of a stranger and I am happy your Sister was given the opportunity to tan his ass too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not have allowed the blindfold. I love seeing the face!

      Delete
  12. Hi Juliesp, have you seen on spanking tube.com there is female and male couple on there that practice spanking with her in control . he is dress as a sissy and she spanks him hard,and he calls her daddy and on one video he is in a baby harness and she gags'him with a dummy have a look its very good then carry on spanking him .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not seen that one. Can you provide a link?

      Delete
  13. So envious! Every time I have been exposed to a different woman as a panty-wearer, it is as exciting as the first time. The burning humiliation never fails to get me leaking. Of course, what I have under my panties is quite a bit smaller than what your David has, so being exposed and spanked in front of three beautiful women would multiply the shame. If my wife set up such a scene, I wonder if they would take my suffering even further for being a total disappointment as a man? - DLC david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Each new woman is like it's happening fresh for the first time ever. Definitely adds to the excitement.

      Delete
  14. Fantastic! Though I have to imagine Sue will have to mention she's had the privilege of spanking your lovely bottom as well, and hopefully Sue will have to prove that true as well!

    If she's a pharmacist, and you let her know your thoughts on vaccines, then I imagine she'll want to give you a spanking anyway!

    Does she get a staff discount on diapers? She and Sue should take away your screens, give you a diaper and a pacifier, and treat you to a relaxing weekend where you're not trying to uncover voter fraud, cure the coronavirus, and bring peace to the Middle East!

    Very hot stuff though, hope she becomes a key player in your reindeer games (as does David, I'm sure)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's not a die-hard vaxer - takes a more balanced view, like me.

      We'll have to see if it was a novelty for her, or something that she's interested in...

      Delete
  15. If she is a pharmacist, then she should give David suppositories and also enemas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you give David suppositories?

      Delete
    2. Once, when he had hemorrhoids. That was fun (poor baby!)

      Delete
  16. Well, if you thought THIS was fun, wait until Amanda hears about what happened when Sue spanked YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I don't know if Sue has told her or not.

      Delete
  17. Is a handjob and diapering more of a second visit thing? I know Sue would be down for further humiliating David!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Need to save something for a repeat if that is to pass. And don;t want to freak her out too much the first time!

      Delete
  18. I would love to hear you when you yell upstairs "David! You may come down now" and his high-pitched voice when you order him to be the girl during a fucking. (an audio clip ?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once made a full-out audio recording for a fan of me dominating david. I had to swear him to never, ever, reveal it, though.

      Delete
  19. Hi Juliesp there is the link to the spanking site you wanted https://www.spankingtube.com/index2.php

    ReplyDelete
  20. I imagine everyone who has had the privilege of hearing your voice was extremely aroused and deeply appreciative! DLC david

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't stop masturbating on your feet while over Violet's knee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good news is you don't have to stop. You can cum, and then just keep tugging and tugging, watching it turn all red and chafed, and then tug some more, and maybe squeeze out another, and then just keep going!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I have been waiting and longing to see your feet.

      Delete
  22. I figure it won't be long until you push Sue's boundaries too far again and she reduces you to a kicking and crying wreck over her knee. Probably with Amanda watching with her hand in her panties.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely fantastic, I'm so jealous, David is a fortunate husband.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Any feedback on Amanda’s thoughts on what she witnessed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a lot. She thought it was "fun" and "very kinky". She enjoyed herself. But she has not developed (so far as I know!) any sort of fetish of her own along these lines. No strong indicators she wants to do it again. :-(

      Delete
  25. You wrote: I tell you, as a general rule, I have found that in a safe environment there are very few women, straight, bi, or gay, who would pass up the chance to see a husband get a good bare bottomed spanking from his wife. You might think the opposite, but that has not been my experience.


    Why do you think that is? Do you have any belief it's due to years of misbehaviour, harrassment, mansplaining, unwanted touching, or any of those misdeeds? For a few moments they get to witness some comeuppance? No matter the woman's previous background, why do you think they are so fired-up to witness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that has something to do with it. A bit of jealousy/envy over men's physical power over us? But mostly I think it's true that most people would want to see a good spanking provided it's a safe, sane, consensual environment (emphasis on "safe": physically for the observer, and emotionally).

      Delete
  26. Another fun adventure for everyone. I am certain many of your readers wish they could participate with you. Keep having fun
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister's been a regular pimp for us!

      Delete
    2. I should meet your sister. bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  27. "I have found that in a safe environment there are very few women, straight, bi, or gay, who would pass up the chance to see a husband get a good bare bottomed spanking from his wife."

    Now there's a whole new topic!

    Also, it may be that few men would pass up the chance to get a good bare bottomed spanking from his wife/GF while another woman watches.

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Will Amanda come back?

    Will Amanda get to experience giving her first F/m spanking?

    Stay tuned, readers.

    (Said it before; David is one lucky guy!!)

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super hot as always!

    roger

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just got a spanking from my wife before sex, she knows I am a spanko and whenever she wants sex she knows that wearing a baby doll is not the quick way but simply taking off her slipper and spanking me is the quickest snd most guaranteed way to make me rock hard.
    This time I was very tired, though I got hard after the spanking I didn't last long, I was surprised to feel a sharp sting on my left ass cheek begire I realized that she spanked me wirh her hand, when she felt my penus getting hard again inside her pussy she kept like that charging it whenever she feels it get limp. Suddenly I felt a hard spank, it turned out that she forgot to throw the slipper on the floor as usual and accidentally found it while reaching to hand spank me with her other hand as I complained the my right ass cheek needs attention line the left one.
    The right cheek got more than what I bargained for, it got slipper rather than hand spanking like the left one.
    She kept spanking me varying the strength of the whacks to keep me rock hard inside her pussy till she cum. only then she let go the slipper and relaxed her arms on her sides.
    A minute later my penus relaxed and came out of her pussy.
    I asked her, she said she improvised out of frustration for not getting a good fuck so she thought if spanking charges me why not do a refill, she was cautious to give the right dose based on her knowledge of my pain threshold.
    She was not sure of the results but said to herself either it works or I limp quicker and in this case I deserve more hard spanking immediately after I get out of her pussy.
    She was happy that this worked well till she cum.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I imagine you and Sue like this clip.
    https://m.spankbang.com/5kx4q/video/zoe+slippers+lucy

    ReplyDelete
  32. You should have had him in a bra as well.

    ReplyDelete