Monday, April 11

Writing, writing, writing...

I'm writing away on my new book, "David's Spankings" as I first explained in New Book Concept, and I'm pretty sure that means my blog content will slow down for a while. That's certainly what happened when I wrote my other books, so I apologize in advance, but we will get a new book out of it, so there's that!

I was rummaging through some more iconic photos of myself that I've posted over the years, and thought this would be nice for a cover:

David's Spankings

A young man's journey into domestic discipline at the hands of his aunt and her submissive lesbian life-partner

Kind of captures the mood of the "Sue" character. I needed a clothed one, to pass muster on amazon I think. And I think it's better to have a strict woman on the cover rather than a subby guy. Everybody likes looking at a woman more. Sorry guys! What do you think?

I was asked in the comments by sterny why not narrate it from the point of view of Aunty Sue. As it is, I've been writing from the POV of the David character and enjoying it a lot.

I made David's age be 18 years old. Keeps me out of trouble with the law; it is the typical age to start attending University; and it unleashes the possibility of sexual relations with older women. The Aunt Sue character is 3 years older than David's mother. So if she gave birth at a young but reasonable age 24, that would make Sue 45, which is a close match to my real-life sister Sue who inspires my character.

I then had to pick an age for the lesbian wife Chrissie. My Sue does tend to date younger women, and I based this character a bit on one of Sue's freakier girlfriends, whom I called "Trina" for the purposes of this blog (is her real name Chrissie? You may never know!). You can read about Trina in Breaking News!!!! when Sue announced a young woman was moving in with her, and that's how she came out to the family as a confirmed lesbian. Trina was mid-twenties, and more experienced as a sub than I was as a Domme at the time. I'll borrow a lot of Trina for the Chrissie character. Her past, her experiences, her attitude, her looks. I figure it makes the book way more realistic if I piece together people I know to create my characters. Trina wanted cock from time-to-time, and we gave her a bit of David's to feast on, and spanked them both for it. So, perfect, right?

I guess by default I'll be David's Mom in the book. I mean, when I spank him he is my little boy, and we have played "Mommy". I'll be a kind of pre-spanking me. I think David's Mom will likely be introduced to spanking in the book, from both ends, perhaps? Won't it be embarrassing for David to be spanked by his Mom for the first time under Sue's guidance? And won't it be super, super embarrassing if Sue were to spank David's Mom in front of him!?! A bare naked, legs kicking, mouth howling, spanking? Sue always wanted to do that to her little sister (it's so true also!).

I've been really enjoying (more than I ought to be) writing in the voice and the head of an eighteen-year-old secret spanko boy exposed to his Aunts' kinks. It's the same pleasure I feel when I don a strap-on and stroke my big hard "cock". I love the gender bending in my head! (I guess I'm "non-binary", eh?).

Of course, I need to keep it real and what do I know about what goes on in the mind of an eighteen-year-old spanko boy? Fair amount as it turns out, as my David was that boy, and he's acting as my proof-reader on the book. He's calling me out when I do or think something "out of character", and makes suggestions for what would be "in character" in any given situation.  So I feel I have the best of both worlds. I have a better developed kinky imagination than David and can drop the David character into amazing situations, and then David can tell me how he would have reacted (and how he did react to similar situations, later in life). It makes us closer to collaborate like this, and I am actually still learning things about him and his kink, all these years later.

David and I have also agreed that we will act out any and every punishment doled out in the book from both sides. So I can experience both the giving and the receiving. For example, if there are going to be ginger roots up the butt in the book, we will both get ginger roots up our butts and talk about it. And no matter how severe a spanking there will be, I will be on the receiving end of it, and the giving end as well. We call it "research" ;-)

44 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, can't wait to read the book! An alternative for the cover could have been an actual picture of Sue, for example sitting on a chair holding a brush or paddle but the picture you chose is also great.

    I love that you're using David POV to narrate the book as it'll make it very realistic and easier to identify to David as a subby boy. ;)

    Finally I think the idea of having David's mom spanked by Sue in front of David is a fantastic kinky scenario and I hope you'll have more scenes that aren't too likely to happen in real life, but in a fiction book are totally fair game and very exciting with their taboo aspect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel I need to use my own pic for the cover so it's 100% clear I have rights to it.

      Glad you are turned on by that Mom-spanking concept. I'm almost afraid to admit it, but just like I have a for-real Daddy kink, if I had a grown-up son, I feel almost sure I would become terribly excited by being given a spanking in front of him (but not by him).

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Je comprends très bien ce que vous ressentez , mes filles l'ont vite ressenties, et de leurs fantasme elles ont vite franchis le pas pour savourer leur plaisir de la fessée familiale dans la vie concrete...
      C'est devenue tellement normal que nous pensons meme plus, que c'est tabou...
      A chaque fois c'est un plaisir complet, j'ai connu et connait la fessée avec d'autres personnes, mais jamais nous avons ressentie la force du plaisir allant jusqu'au l'orgasme dans nos fessées familiales ...
      Je vous souhaite de le connaitre un jour, car c'est inoubliable, je suis certain que votre papa, et surement votre maman n'attendent que cela si ils aiment la fessée et leur fille ...

      Delete
  2. Sounds very interesting and loaded with possibilities. Remembering 18 year-old me who would have been so susceptible to suggestion and even more dominate-able than I turned out to be. I’m envious. Collaborating with you on a project would be beyond exciting; literally a dream come true. - david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a safe premise that a horny spanko 18-year-old boy would likely go along with anything along those lines that is suggested!

      Delete
  3. That would be an excellent cover. Shame there isn't a portrait version though... maybe you could recreate it...
    The acting out the scenes is a fantastic idea too. It almost needs a sticker on the front of the book advertising that fact :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mocked it up as is, and given the need for the surrounding text to be legible, it's actually a plus having it be portrait.

      Ha ha! I'll add the "sticker" and see how it turns out!

      Delete
  4. Well, that rules out my suggestion from the other post. Lol

    -Kasey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, cuz you cant explore that one for real. I just figured if he wasn't consenting to it, it'd be unlikely he'd be open to roleplaying you being a man penetrating him. But you know your man!

      Also, fan request: Can you include something beyond humiliating in the story? I'd love to read that knowing both of you have been through it.

      Also, also: I hope you feel better soon! COVID is a bitch.

      -Kasey

      Delete
  5. Hopefully with lockdowns out of the way you can continue to look for a new kinky trainer for poor David to get the bikini body ready for summer.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your proposed cover image. That is such a strict and intimidating pose. I know that if I were to walk up and see you in this state I would feel the way that fear wash through me knowing that the next thing that would happen is that I would end up with my naked ass firmly spanked. As much as I would have the desire to avoid this and run away I am drawn to it like a moth to a flame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That strap I'm holding can be DEVASTATING. When I do a full body, tennis stroke like follow through, full force, it literally SIZZLES his ass. His ass looks like a steak well done fresh off the griddle. It's not even that hard for me to do that, either physically or emotionally. That strap, in particular, brings out the sadist in me. I feel the photo conveys that.

      Delete
    2. Well I for one do hope that Aunt Sue won't hesitate to use that strap as hard as she can on David ass to show him exactly how strict she can be. David may be a spanko, but I can imagine that a full force strapping should make him behave for a week or two...

      Delete
  7. Acting out the punishment, of the many things I have learned from you is that a female can take more than a man and enjoy it. A spanking on your bare bottom no matter how hard you will enjoy it. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction. I enjoy the before and the after, but not the during.

      Delete
    2. So you kick and squirm alot during the spanking?

      Delete
  8. I love the stories with a sense of exploration and newness - the first spanking where people are shocked and turned on at the same time. But I also love indulging in over the top fantasies where I am whipped, humiliated and "forced" to lick multiple pussies.

    Irene sometimes will slide ice cubes into my rectum, but ginger roots would be beyond the pale.

    Cheers,

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! I like to build up from small things to great.

      The ice cubes up the bum (and maybe vag at same time?) sounds like something Aunty Sue might do to punish Aunt Chrissie. Embarrassing if she were clothed in thin shorts in front of David as it was happening, the squirming, the melting cubes wetting her shorts...

      Delete
  9. Does this mean Julie will finally submit to a diapering?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's in the book looks like I'll have to...

      Delete
  10. You need to sit to finish the book.
    No spanking for your backside, if any spanking is to take place it will be you spanking David.
    If you need to be punished, it should be bastinado, this way you won't be able to walk much and you will sit to write the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Sitting on a sore spanked bum while writing makes me more creative!

      Delete
  11. Julie's ass is a restricted area till the book is finished.
    Subby Julie to hide, Dommy Julie's to prevail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I need to experience both sides of the strap to keep it real.

      Delete
  12. I think you should use a photo of Sue (without face of course) not yours Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't without her permission.

      Delete
    2. Ask for her permission

      Delete
    3. Then she would know about my books and blog.

      Delete
  13. So it looks like you're both gonna get grounded after all if you use my ideas. I wonder if you're gonna make each call to cancel frivolous plans during such a time and have to say the real reason why to whom it may concern. If so, your folks might find out later and a real life variation of that convo you commented on in a previous post might happen.

    - Trent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll work in a good, embarrassing grounding for David. He'll be absolutely red-faced before his grounding is over!

      Delete
  14. Perhaps I should take up writing and tell my wife she needs to help me with my "research". Perhaps it will work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! But you need to follow through with the book.

      Delete
  15. My inclination directs me more toward the discipline of mature women, especially in a family context.
    I will be looking forward to the extra humiliating birthday-suited punishment spanking of david's mother, in front of her son.
    Will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second comment singling that out. I think it's super sexy also. Will definitely happen!

      Delete
  16. After the couple caught david in disgusting practices, Sue asks Chrissie to daily check david's tighty-whities and probe his asshole several times a day if need be. Is that called "family harrassment"?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have you thought about David finding an attractive young lady to date and bring home to Aunt Sue? Thar would open a number of possibilities...

    roger

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to see the finished product. I hope theres lots of embarrassing bare naked spankings, paddlings in sexy lingerie, and powerful, dominant women taking charge and having their way with poor David. You come up with such amazing stories, I'm excited to think about what kind of crazy scenes you'll come up with for this!
    -Randy Red Cheeks

    ReplyDelete
  19. You should have all of us comment or send you email about why we been naughty and Need a Strict Miss Julie spankings you can publish it in a book or make blog post calling us out how you would go about our spanking and you would do our punishment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. Such nasty thoughts and actions need to be punished,

      Delete