Sunday, October 29

David Massaged Nude by Older Sicilian Lady!

We are back safe and sound from holidays. Lovely trip to Sicily. We drove all around. We hadn't really been anywhere significant since Covid, so it was nice. Boy did we eat well, though! So many Michelin-starred restaurants and just regular places are the best, too.

In terms of kinky stuff, there was not so much. I guess we're getting old! There were the incidents I reported last time in On Holiday, and just one more thing of note, David got to experience a fully nude massage from an older Sicilian lady! He found it delightfully embarrassing. A real tease and denial session.

David loves massages. He has tight muscles. He likes getting his shoulders, back, and legs rubbed. And he enjoys the frisson of sexuality that goes along with it, and anything more on offer as well. For my part, I can take or leave the extended rubbing. If I have tight muscles, sure, but I don't usually. I too enjoy any sexy bits, but nothing very interesting has ever happened to me with a female therapist, and males are hard to find on vacay.

We did have an amazing experience around ten years ago with a male massage therapist in a five-star hotel in Seville, Spain. I uncharacteristically got myself a massage back then because of a kink in my neck. I wanted a female but got a gorgeous pretty boy male. I was definitely feeling the sexual tension and asked for more, and boy did I get it! I then set David up with the same man, and he got his first sexual experience with a man (which he enjoyed, but has not repeated since). It was all recounted in Massaged while on Vacation.

Sicily is about the same latitudes as Seville, and they have similar background cultures in many ways, so I was hoping there might be a repeat. I took the initiative of setting up massages. Each time I asked if there was a man available, and there never was, so I booked David in with female therapists exclusively. I kept hoping I'd get him in with a man (and myself too) to go for a repeat, but alas no. I got one massage with a lady along the way myself, and it was just okay, not worth the money for me. But, as I said, David loves him his massages, and I got a total of five (I think... maybe six?) for him over the two weeks. I mean, he's the man of the house and for now the sole breadwinner, he should get his fancy-pantsy massages, right? I confess to enjoying being his "secretary" this way, calling into the spa, booking him in, hoping he gets a sexy massage so he comes back to me either all hot and bothered with a story to tell, or even fully satisfied with an even better story to tell.

As I related last time, I sent him down for his very first massage with a spanked red bum, and he also got some pretty casual draping and some accidental (?) touches on that one. That was the only one I spanked him for (he asked me not to for the others). None of the other massages were as loose as the first. All the rest were very professional, unfortunately.

Until the last one!

He didn't get a happy ending (I had to give him that as he recounted the story to me!), but it was fully nude and extremely sexy according to him, despite (because of?) the age of the therapist. While I was not present, I'll recount it as he recounted it to me.

Again, it was a five-star hotel with an attached (small) Spa. I booked him into a 50-minute "relaxation massage" at 5pm on our last full day before travelling home.

He padded off in his hotel robe with a swimsuit under and his running shoes (the hotel slippers are too small for his big feet). You could get to the Spa directly from our floor with an isolated elevator down to level -1 and right into the spa area. He wears his bathing suit in case there's a pool or hot tub, but there wasn't, as it turned out. Just a relatively small treatment area. While the base cost of the massage is added to the hotel bill so they can take their cut, I always sent him with two extra 50 Euro notes in his robe pocket for a tip if he feels it's deserved (or for payment if a happy ending is on sale). Am I not the best wife ever?

So, he gets down there and the therapist is there to greet him. She's an older Sicilian lady. Not fat. Weathered, though, with a lined face and rough hands as David described her. Not pretty, but not exactly ugly either. He thinks she's late fifties, early sixties, maybe? This is unusual. Mostly the top hotels hire pretty little young things for the men's massages. It turns out the cost of the massage was only 50 Euros, which is less than half the usual. This probably signifies she's not a "registered massage therapist" (or the equivalent), but more like an experienced spa worker?

Her English is broken, but David has a lively conversation with a mix of her broken English and his broken Italian. Where he's been, what he's seen, the car we got, and so on. He thinks she's very friendly. Her name is "Laura" pronounced in the Italian way.

In the massage room, she gives him the mandatory little hermetically sealed packet with the disposable blue panty. She says "if you want, but no need if you no want". He got the distinct impression she was required to offer it by some sort of rule or law (?), but she preferred he not wear it. The strings do get in the way of the full massage strokes along the flanks.

She hands him a towel and says with words and hand gestures that he should lie face up and cover himself fully with the towel from ankles to chest. She then leaves the room.

Starting face up is pretty unusual. This is David's first clue it won't be a "normal" massage. The towel barely reaches the table on its both sides and covers him from mid-calf to just above his nipples on the length.

She comes in and first thing she does is reaches for the very bottom of the towel, both legs, and starts folding it up in half to bare both legs at once. Again, very unusual in David's mind, as they usually uncover one leg at a time.

She puts the fold high. VERY HIGH. She FULLY EXPOSES his cock and balls which were hanging out between his legs! He's looking up, but feels the air on his exposed penis tip! She sort of "tut-tuts" and pulls the fold down just barely low enough to cover his cock tip. But he feels his big balls just hanging out there between his legs.

THEN, she walks down to his ankles, takes one in each hand, and spreads them the width of the table. David is sure she can see EVERYTHING from her vantage point at the foot of the table. He actually is feeling a bit delightfully embarrassed by all this.

She then puts some warm oil in her hands (not lotion as is more usual). And rubs full strokes up and down both legs. On the upstroke she goes as deep as she can, not bothered at all brushing past his cock and balls in the process! 'Gotta get right into that crease!

This all happened really fast and David says he was not erect during this, but was loving it. By way of encouragement he mutters "molto bene" ("very good" in Italian) as she rubs up near his balls. The slut!

She keeps him like that, legs spread, cock and balls visible from the base of the table, her hand occasionally doing the full strokes, for a good ten minutes. During this time he gets erect. But the weight of the folded back towel keeps his penis tip pointing down the table, but he swears it's starting to pop out from beneath the sheet again, which she does not address in any way.

She then unfolds the sheet back down again, and folds it to the other way, baring his chest and tummy and abdomen. She pushes the sheet right down to just barely above the root of his cock. Again, the weight of the doubled over sheet keeps his erection pointing down the table between his legs. She rubs his low abdomen with the hot oil which keeps him erect, but then moves up to his chest and neck area and his head, during which time he calms himself.

She then restores the blanket and says, "turn, please". She picks up the blanket holding it as a veil between the two of them. But she's very loose with this too, and her head is above the towel, looking at him as he turns onto his stomach. She's DEFINITELY seeing ALL THERE IS TO SEE OF HIM!!!

David reports feeling rather embarrassed despite himself. She's been toying with him all along, and in a somewhat dominant fashion. "Come on girl, show me the all the goodies!"

He turns and lays down on his tummy. She goes to redrape him, and David says "non necessario", meaning "not necessary". She shrugs and puts the towel off to the side, so David is now fully nude, ass up. His cock and balls are still between his legs. She again goes to the base of the table and spreads his ankles as widely as possible.

Like in the photo I found above, he's ALL hanging out, getting a bare ass, bare penis, bare ball rubdown from an older woman!

David reports he's now feeling extremely submissive to her. She uses a lot of hot oil all over his legs, inner thighs, and ass. He's squirming. He's erect. Does he look like this to her?

She does rub high on his inner thighs and again feels her brushing past his tip, shaft, and balls. He wriggles his ass in the air and moans, begging for it.

She doesn't take the bait, though. She doesn't massage his asshole or his penis directly.

After the time is up, ending at his head and shoulders, hands reaching all the way down to his ass, her breasts pushing against his back, "all done," she says, standing and patting his bum gently (!) then leaving the room. "You have a few minute" she says. Is she suggesting he has a few minutes to MASTURBATE? Poor David! TOTAL tease and denial.

He slowly gets dressed and emerges.

"You like?" she says with a big smile.

"Very much! Molto bene!" He says. She seems genuinely pleased according to him. He gives her a 50 Euro cash tip on top of the 50 Euro massage charge. She seems very surprised and happy with the big tip.

Why didn't he ask her directly for the happy ending you may ask? He had an experience once with an older Turkish massage lady who teased him absolutely mercilessly. When he reached down, touched his cock, and said "can you? Please?", she was VERY offended. Changed the whole tone of the massage after that point to very perfunctory and angry. Maybe tease is just a regular part of massage for these older ladies, but not THAT?

He comes back to me and breathlessly tells me the whole thing as I recounted above. I "finish" his massage for him. I have him nude on the bed, face down, legs spread. I have baby oil with me. I massage his bumhole and prostate. I massage his cock directly and make him cum between his legs.

I'm sure Nonna would be pleased!

39 comments:

  1. Such a lovely wifey! ;) If you were truly wicked you’d have left him to suffer or have to beg. Since you didn’t mention begging, you making him come between his legs sounds pretty good to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a little begging with his beggy little bum as I did it.

      Delete
  2. I’m curious as to whether it’s more of an emotional arousal or just physical arousal when you enjoy Domming David? For myself, I’d say it’s both for me as a male with more emphasis on the physical side. What’s your take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely more emotional when I'm domming, and both equally when I'm subbing.

      Delete
  3. Very nice, are you sure she just batted his bum or he got a few spanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a condescending pat before leaving him to masturbate himself if he chose!

      Delete
  4. He didn't get just a happy ending but a very happy delightful end on your expert hands Julie.
    Very lucky to be handled by two ladies not just one in case the massage lady gave him the happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An older woman would know seeing a red bottom who wears the pants in the family, might spend extra time rubbing that red spanked bottom. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nonna knows best. "Big balls" David is lucky to have a devoted wife to massage his anus and finger it till cuming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here in Southern California (I am not going to mention the town) almost every strip center (now isn't that a good choice of a term?) has a massage parlor. And just about every one gives customers a "happy ending" option -- for about an extra $20 or $30. It's hard to find a massage parlor that doesn't do that. Inevitably, the parlors offering the happy endings provide massages that are not as good as those not offering a happy ending. When I started into a weekly massage program I had no idea these happy endings were so prevalent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So... are you naughty? Do you go for the happy ending?

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the delayed reply to your question. I go for the good massage versus the crappy massage+happy ending. I know, I know, I'm boring! But I do like a good massage. Seriously, they have improved my posture.

      Delete
    3. Wouldn't it be nice to get both, though.

      Delete
  8. I need to start travelling to southern Europe for my massages! Shame you didn't give him a red bum before this massage, I'm sure Nonna would have enjoyed discovering that...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if you gave the information, but it sounds like you lost your job and are now staying home while your husband (the HOH) is the only earner for both of you. You are the one who gets spanked at home when necessary and the one who enjoys being his "secretary".
    How do you find 50 euros to give him just in case, as if it didn't come from his pocket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently "between jobs" as they say. It is true he's the "man of the house", but I've always handled the money. As brilliant as he is, he cannot fill out a form for the life of him!

      Delete
  10. Ha I remember that previous post from 10 years ago pretty vividly. 10 years has gone fast. You've been tending to that guy on guy fantasy for quite awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. When I wrote that I thought initially it was five years ago in my mind, then I looked it up (gulp!).

      Delete
    2. The Spanish massage...my favourite post of yours!! My go to... ;-)

      Delete
  11. Do you allow him to get these massage sessions for free? Not even pay with getting your belt or slipper across his bare bum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being his "courtesan", arranging these trysts for him to keep it interesting. He is a man after all.

      Delete
  12. I found an old post for your vacation in Spain when you visited a nude beach and you gave him a public spanking there.
    It was a hard one with your sandal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perhaps you should book him a massage with a well-built man and spank him if he gets aroused?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or, better yet, let HIM do the spanking!

      Delete
    2. Yes! You could sneak in to watch, or just wait and see the look on his face when he came back to your room. He might be doubly embarassed if enjoyed any of it. Or perhaps the spanking was too hard for that? Or do you step in and give the masseur some relief after his hard work? Perhaps I'm getting carried away ;).

      Delete
    3. No, I'd sit in to supervise. If I see any bulge under that sheet...

      Delete
    4. The masseur gets a large tip if he makes him hard or makes him cry. And if he does both, he gets to do what he wishes with both of you...

      Delete
  14. Sandals for spanking are evil! You can get spanked harder for longer without much permanent damage but it stings so badly!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Massaged while on Vacation!!!"

    One of my favorites. And something I do for my GF's.

    Only thing I was hoping for while reading that was him spanking your bottom as you approached climax. Not hard enough to divert your attention away from your fun parts and the impending toe-curling volcanic orgasm, but, you know (and you do know), just enough....

    A.J.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've had that done by hubby and it's yummy!

      Delete