Saturday, December 30

A "Fuck you, bitch!" Mouthsoaping

Can you imagine anything more hurtful to you, as a woman, to have your husband or boyfriend hurl such an insult at you? "Fuck you, bitch!" Really?

I'm pleased to say it's never happened to me, but I used something similar as the premise for a short story in my Vol.1 book.

What would I do, in practice, if my husband EVER said something like that to me? I guess we would first cool down and resolve whatever it was that got so out of control. And no doubt I would bear some responsibility for that. But after all said and done, it would be punishment time. I would accept my spanking for whatever part I played in hurting him so deeply that he uttered those words at me.

But after that, it would be time for his reckoning. By this time, I am sure he would be very sheepish and very apologetic for saying those hurtful words to his most beloved wife. He would now have to accept whatever punishment I deemed appropriate.

I would not keep the matter private. I don't think I would involve the older generation. But I would invite my two sisters and my sister-in-law. My older sister is kinky, but the other two are not.

First on deck would be him called out onto the carpet. We ladies would be sitting around him, he would be standing, admitting what he did and the initial round of apologies. I'd also get him to say that he freely accepts whatever punishment we decide to give him. Good. I'm sure there would be several "vanilla" punishments on offer, like chores, or flowers for a month, or such not.

"I think, for starters, you should have your mouth washed out with soap," I would say. It would be hard to argue with that. Sue would instantly agree. The others would fall into line with a giggle.

"Yes, sweetheart," he would say.

"A nice, long, thorough, soapy, sudsy, mouth washing," Sue would opine.

"Yes, Sue," he would agree with a big blush. Nancy and Vanessa would titter like schoolgirls.

"How do we do this?" I would ask. We'd have some brainstorming, I'm sure. We'd agree he should kneel in front of the kitchen sink. First, I'd get a bar of Ivory soap and a washcloth.

I'd run the water lukewarm and start rubbing the soap into the washcloth to get both super wet and sudsy. David would be kneeling there the entire time as I soaped up that washcloth. I'd really take my time. Really drag it out. It will just get sudsier and sudsier. I want it to be awkward for everybody. By the time I stopped, it would look like this:

I'd have him open his mouth and I'd start with the washcloth. Inside and all around. Scrubbing cheeks, soft palate, teeth. A little gagging is okay. "Use that language with me, will you?" I'd stick the washcloth in his mouth and have him bite down on it and suck.

"Not liking that very much? No. You're not meant to."

Then I'd pick up the bar of soap and lather it up again in my hands.

Sue might pause me. "Wait, that soap is going to get all over his shirt. Take your shirt off, david."

He'd do it. Now he'd be bare chested in front of all of us.

"May as well take the pants off too," Sue would suggest.

"Do it!" I would command after he looks at me with puppy eyes.

He'd take his pants off leaving him in only his skimpy, threadbare, tighty-whitey underpants. Nancy and Vanessa would have another good giggle at that.

NOW I'd really start in with the bar itself. I'd smear the suds on his face as my hand moved around, mouth-fucking him with the bar of soap, scolding him. The suds would begin dripping out of his mouth onto his bare chest. It's either that or swallow them.

I'd leave the bar of soap in his mouth telling him to bite down on it. There we go, a job well done. One very thoroughly mouth-soaped naughty boy.

"Are you EVER going to speak like that to me again?" 

"Mmmmm... mmmmmm!" he'd say, nodding a firm "no".

"Doesn't seem quite enough," Sue would say.

"No?"

"I think we should spank him," she would suggest.

At this point are Nancy and Vanessa going to object? No, of course not. We're just getting into it now.

"Sure. Why not? He deserves it," I would say.

Sue would take him by his ear and lead him out to the living room, stumbling up from his knees, crouched over, as Sue ear-drags him in his little underpants, the bar of soap still in his mouth.

I'd set up a chair for Sue and she'd sit, dragging David over her knee.

She wouldn't give it a second thought, or ask for permission from Nancy or Vanessa or me, she'd just pull his underpants right down, as if that's not what implied in the word spanking itself.

"Oh my!" I'd say, acting all surprised. How David would blush, being bared for a spanking in front of our vanilla relatives!

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP would go Sue's palm against his bare backside as he "complained" into his bar of soap, "mmmm, mmmm, Mmmm!"

"Get me the wooden spoon, Julie," Sue would suggest.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

"Who else wants a go?" Sue would ask, breathless.

"Oh, I do!" I'd say. "Then Vanessa, then Nancy, okay? We should show him we're in this together."

What girl, even vanilla, could resist. We'd all three take our turns spanking my soap-gagged hubby. Just retribution!

Each time he'd change laps he would have to stand with his undies down around his knees showing us all his cock and balls. We don't care. We want that ass! It's not sexual when a woman is punishing a naughty boy. It's the furthest thing from that. Like a toddler boy naked on the beach. Isn't he cute!

After the last of us I'd allow him to finally remove the bar of soap and rinse at the kitchen sink. Naturally he'd try to restore his underpants. Nope! A hand slap. "Those stay down, young man!" amidst more titters and giggles.

Now back on the carpet, very bare. "Hands on your head, mister!"

He'd have to repeat his apologies, by now thoroughly humbled.

But, you know, girls in a pack can be very, very cruel.

"What did he say, 'fuck you, bitch', right?" Sue would remind us, reigniting our basest instincts.

"Do you remember that joke gift I got you for your wedding shower?"

Nancy and Vanessa were there. They go wide-eyed. Sue is a lesbian. She bought me a strap-on dildo as a gift, telling me I may need it to make sure to remind him who wears the pants in the family. We all laughed it off at the time. Crazy lezzie Sue.

"He said, 'fuck you, bitch'?" she goes on. "Why don't you fuck him, like a bitch, while we all watch?"

Before Nancy and Vanessa can object, I'd say, "Yes! That would teach him a lesson he won't forget!"

How uncomfortable would that make them? Ha ha! But they won't object. They'll just sit there in their discomfort and watch. Sue would strap me in, I'd have him start by giving me head, then I'd bend him over for his comeuppance.

"Fuck me, bitch? No, FUCK YOU, BITCH!"

 

43 comments:

  1. Talk about getting my wife/mommy mad, used such language only once, the bath brush landed hard, fast, and what seemed forever on my bare bottom. The mouth washing that followed and facing the wall with soap in mouth. I never again have made this mistake. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The woman with the wooden spoon, my wife would be using the bathbrush and my bottom would be alot redder and this is before my mouth being washed out with soap. If you want to see how far you can go with a woman, do just this, trust me you will regreat it. Jack

      Delete
  2. Alcohol was involved, i used that kind of language. Thrown out of the car, chased down the road, run over. Things can get out of control really easy. There were underlaying factors, no bones were broken though.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think we recognize your husband undergoing this mouth soaping, in which case the fiction would be illustrated by reality.
    Reality or not, he's drooling.
    You are right: “Girls in a pack can be very cruel”.
    This makes me think of the Amazons of Dahomey, whose qualities a recent film (The Woman King) illustrates. Among these: ruthlessness.
    Take your husband to see the film: I'm sure these ruthless women will have an effect on him.
    Take Jack with you two too...
    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife/mommy addressed it and I will never say such to her again. I was never spanked so hard, never stood facing the wall for such a period of time. My mother-in-law hearing what I said to her daughter well let's just say she was satisfied with the pictures of my very well spanked bottom my mommy took. I was so grounded, pajamas punishment, early bedtime. Jack

      Delete
  4. The last pic is a good illustration of the French expression: se faire sonner les cloches "getting your bell rung".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm. Mouthsoaping. Intriguing idea, but I wonder if I might gag seriously. Irene has mentioned it once or twice, but never pursued the idea.

    I’ve wanted to say thing like “fuck you, bitch” in our role play but just can’t do it.

    Being punished and humiliated by a group of women under my wife’s supervision would do me a world of good. Her sisters would not be the right ones. She might want to invite StrictJulie and Sister Sue over to teach me some manners.

    Oh and Irene did buy a strap on but didn’t feel comfortable wearing it. Maybe if someone else gave a demonstration, she’d decide to give it another try.

    Respectfully,

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a word of caution here. Julie, great story! But, as you know, you can't leave soap in a mouth that long. Both David and I have had burns in our mouths from too-long exposure to soap. Two-to-three minutes is the max. It's fine to write about more in a story, but please caution readers that in real life, burns will result from the caustic soap if left in too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. But I think it does depend on the soap. Five minutes is our rule of thumb for the Ivory!

      Delete
  7. What prompted this aggressive post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised that you did not make him masturbate for you. Jack

      Delete
  8. Julie, have you had your mouth soaped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See https://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2021/11/spanked-for-not-spreading-my-legs.html

      Delete
    2. In other words, yes! But only, EVER, once!

      Delete
  9. for me id imagine it continued with the other women having their turns

    id butler the day cooking and groveling

    perhaps a man comes to punish me and cuck / dom me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great story! You are really on a Strict Julie hot streak! David would also need to spend the next week in panties, bra and breast forms to really drive the point home of who the bitch in the relationship is.
    You bring up Sue at an interesting time. Did David get his annual kinky Christmas present from her?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mouth soaping is now my biggest spanking related kink. It's funny because when I started getting spanked at 23, I wasn't into mouth soaping at all. It wasn't a turn off whatsoever, but I guess I simply wasn't really aware of it back then. Then I'm not sure how I discovered it, but it progressively became something I found very arousing. And now at 30 I find it incredibly hot. I think one thing that makes it so exciting is that if a woman is into washing your mouth out with soap, then she'll almost definitely be into spanking you haha

    Anyway, I've had my mouth washed out with soap a few times now, and while I've loved it each time, I'm was a bit disappointed that this kink seems to have serious limitations in practice. As it has been mentioned, it just seem that as soon as a mouth soaping is on the severe side, it's very easy to end up with mouth burns / sores so it seems quite hard to make a mouth soaping a truly punishing experience without undesirable short term issues. Oh well, in any case, it's a great foreplay before a spanking which can be plenty punishing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unpleasant enough even without the caustic burns!

      Delete
  12. Such language, my wife/mommy would be so mad, she reminded me that yes a good soaping, and a very sound spanking. She said that I forgot that when I did such, she quickly soaped my mouth, but I was not spanked right away, I had to stand facing the wall in the kitchen, pants/underpants around my ankles, she needed to calm herself, I was then told to get to the bedroom, put on my pajamas and get back to the kitchen had the chair pulled from the table, the bath brush in her hand and just pointed to her lap. She pulled down the bottoms of my pajamas and scolded me for what I thought was forever. Once the spanking was done, I was told to say I was sorry, and get back facing the wall. My wife/mommy never spanks when she is really mad, it is the waiting that is the worse part, worse than the spanking. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  13. In a fit of rage I once called my ex wife a cunt. I apologized right away but the damage had been done. The next day she asked me to come into the bedroom. The kids were at school and she had come home from work early and I could tell she was still pissed. But I had no idea!! I walked into the bedroom. I had on a thin pair of jogging shorts and no shirt. She was basically standing behind the bedroom door and as I walked it I felt a severe sting across my legs on my hamstrings. I turned just in time to see the electrical cord from her ladies shaver arch through the air and get me across my thighs, She used her free hand to pull my shorts down and with the cord in her other unleased another across my thighs I started to move back but the shorts were not all the way down and I fell back landing on my butt, I two more came across my thigh and I more or less rolled and tried to get up but when I did my ass was exposed and she began to whip me harder. A couple of the blows wrapped around and my dick was struck too. She must have hit me 30-40 times and I was a mass of welts and it hurt and she was yelling at me that if I ever called her a cunt again it was over.....I could have overpowered her but I knew that I really deserved this, it was not play, it was pure unleased anger. Yeah it was erotic too but there was no sex, no masturbating, no getting off, it was punishment pure and simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Electric cord whippings are no joke! Bet that cleaned that sewer-gutter mouth but good.

      Delete
    2. you bet it did, I never again even raised my voice to her.

      Delete
    3. The horror! The horror!

      Delete
  14. Does your husband benefit from panty training, until the due date?
    My wife is starting January very badly.
    Insolent, rude, clumsy, lazy, futile, spendthrift, exhibitionist, recalcitrant, not a day went by without him offering me the opportunity to spank his big bare ass.
    I so love watching him in the corner wiggling his ass while sniffing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like him in panties. I like to tease him!

      Delete
  15. Now since he was talking like a baby and mouth soaped like one he should also at the end be padded like one in a big thick abdl print diaper that your girlfriends could help put him in. Hopefully he hasn't gotten use to being let off easily recently and you have kept up his maintenance sissy punishments.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  16. This has been up for sometime, my wife/mommy wonders why such a topic, she sees nothing sexual. Such language towards any female is not sexual. She reminds me that I did it once and only once, the picture of the male with soap in his mouth, soap on his face, that what happened to me, and I hated it, but my bottom was so sore, I was naked, I took my punishment. My wife/mommy reminded me that she hears those words out of my mouth no matter who directed to, the same will happen and it will be worse. She ended the conversation with 'do you understand young man' I just replied 'Yes Mommy' Jack

    ReplyDelete
  17. Once again your creativity and writing are amazing. You have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are you feeling under the weather, or just taken a break? Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just slowing down, but David's man spanking is coming up in less than 2 weeks, so excited for that!

      Delete
  19. What do you think is more embarrassing, Julie, pegging him hard like a bitch til his cock goes limp and he cries and begs for the strapon pounding to stop? Or to peg him hard and then slow down fuck him sensually so he cuts humiliatingly from just the dildo in his bum in front of all the women?
    -Cheeky Chad

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soap sticks up the bum is also a great punishment

    ReplyDelete