Tuesday, April 30

Fiction: Spanked at 18 (M/F)

Continuing my fiction run, I wrote up a little fantasy about Daddy spankings that is definitely the most persistent fantasy in my naughty little brain. If you don't like the Daddy-Daughter stuff, stop here!

Spanked at 18

Chapter 1: Anticipation

I'm sitting here in my bedroom, the door closed and locked from the outside, my heart racing as I try to make sense of what's about to happen.

I can't believe I'm in this situation. I'm 18 years old, for fuck's sake, and I'm about to get a spanking from my dad in front of the whole family. It's so humiliating. I want to crawl under my bed and never come out.

I can still hear the sound of my little eight-year-old cousin's sobs echoing in my head. That's what started all of this. I lost my temper with her, and I slapped her and knocked her stupid tooth out. It was probably loose anyways. I did her a favour. But the crying and blood was not a good look. I know I shouldn't have done it, but she was being so damn annoying, and I just couldn't take it anymore. Now I have to face the consequences.

Dad had taken me to my room and thrown me in. He told me to sit there and think about what I'd done. He said he'd be back once Sally was tended to and I could expect a bare bum spanking in the living room with an hour's corner time after. He then locked me in here, crying my eyes out, as I begged him not to while the door locked shut.

Dad's always been strict with us, but it's been a long time since he's had to discipline me like this. Groundings, sure, but I haven't been spanked since I was 10 years old, and even then, it was nothing like what I'm about to experience. I can't even imagine how much it's going to hurt, and the thought of everyone seeing me like that—my bare bottom, my legs kicking in the air, my pussy exposed—it's enough to make me want to die of embarrassment.

But I don't have a choice. Dad's made it clear that he's going to do this, and there's no way I can talk him out of it. I'm just going to have to grit my teeth and bear it, even though I know it's going to be the most humiliating experience of my life.

I can't help but wonder what everyone will think of me once this is all over. Will they still see me as a responsible, grown-up 18-year-old, or will they just see me as a little girl who can't control her temper? I know I've made a mistake, but does that really mean I deserve to be treated like a child?

I can feel my hands starting to shake as I imagine the scene that's about to unfold downstairs. Dad will take me into the living room, where everyone's gathered, and then he'll take me over his lap. He'll raise my skirt and lower my panties, exposing my bare bottom to everyone in the room. And then he'll start spanking me, hard and fast, until I'm crying and begging him to stop.

I'll try, but I just know I won't be able to keep my legs still. The pain will be too much, and I'll start kicking and thrashing, trying to escape. But Dad will be too strong, and he'll hold me in place as he continues to spank me. I can feel my face burning with shame just thinking about it.

And then, when he's finally done, he'll make me stand in the corner with my bare bottom on display for everyone to see. I'll have to stand there, nose to the wall, as I cry and try to come to terms with what's just happened. I'll be so embarrassed, I won't even be able to look anyone in the eye.

As I sit here, waiting for my dad to come and get me, I can't help but wonder if I'll ever be able to live this down. Will everyone always see me as the girl who got spanked in front of the whole family? Or will they eventually forget about it and move on? I don't know, and the uncertainty is almost as bad as the humiliation itself.

I still can't believe this is happening to me. I'm eighteen! But Dad's always been strict, and he's never been one to change his mind once he's decided on something.

I can hear footsteps outside my door, and I know it's him. He's coming to get me, to take me downstairs and humiliate me in front of the whole family. I want to scream, to run away, to do anything to avoid what's about to happen. But I know I can't. I have to face the consequences of my actions, like it or not.

But there's no use dwelling on it now. I can hear the key turning in the lock, and I know it's time to face my punishment. I take a deep breath and steel myself for what's about to happen, knowing that there's no way to avoid it now.


Chapter 2: Punishment

As I walk downstairs with Dad, I keep my head lowered in shame. I can feel everyone's gazes burning into me, and I know that they're all waiting to see what's going to happen next.

When we reach the living room, Dad takes me by the arm and leads me to one side of the room. He sits down on a simple straight-backed wooden kitchen chair that he must have placed there before going to get me, and I know what's coming next.

My spanking chair...

My mother and siblings sit on the couch, their faces filled with disappointment and concern. My aunts and uncles and cousins are scattered throughout the room, their eyes fixed on me as I stand there, ready to meet my fate.

Without a word, my father sits down on the chair and pulls me over his lap. I can feel my face burning with shame as he lifts my skirt and lowers my panties, exposing my bare bottom to the entire room. I close my legs as tightly as I can. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as I lie across his lap, his strong hands holding me in place.

I can hear the gasps and whispers from the people around us, and I know that they're all watching, waiting to see my bare bottom spanked. I want to die of shame, but there's nothing I can do to stop it now.

Dad starts spanking me, hard and fast, and I can feel the tears starting to well up in my eyes. The pain is almost unbearable, but I know I have to endure it. I try to keep my legs glued together and still, but it's impossible. They start kicking and thrashing, unconsciously helping me to try to escape the relentless onslaught of Dad's hand.

I can hear the snickers and giggles from my uncles and male cousins, and I know that they're enjoying the show. They're probably taking mental notes, planning to tease and embarrass me even more once this is all over. I can feel my face burning with shame, and I know that I'll never be able to live this down.

My father's hand comes down again and again, each stroke sending waves of agony through my body. The humiliation is overwhelming, and I can't help but sob uncontrollably as my father continues to spank me. I know I'm giving everyone a full-on bare pussy show, and don't doubt that even my bumhole goes on parade as I squirm and kick violently, but I just can't help myself!

Finally, after what feels like an eternity of pain and humiliation, Dad stops spanking me. He pulls me up from his lap and tells me to stand in the corner, my bare bottom still on display for everyone to see. I can feel the tears streaming down my face as I stand there, nose to the wall, trying to come to terms with what's just happened.

"Skirt up!" Daddy says as he comes behind me lifts my skirt, gives me a hard spank, then tucks the hem of my skirt into the waistband. My panties are, somewhat miraculously, still around my ankles.

I know that I'll now have to stand here for a full hour, with my family watching and waiting for me to break down completely. It's the most humiliating experience of my life, and I know that I'll never be able to forget it.

As the minutes tick by, I can feel the weight of everyone's gaze on my bare bottom. I know they're all thinking about how childish and irresponsible I am, and I can't help but wonder if they're right. Maybe I do deserve to be treated like this, after all. The worst was from my younger teenage cousins who, when nobody else was listening, made lewd remarks about my butt and pussy, telling me it's better than watching OnlyFans and didn't cost anything.

As my hour of misery finally comes to an end, I'm allowed to leave the corner, pull up my panties, and restore my skirt. I can't help but feel a small sense of relief. The worst is over, and I've survived it. I might never be able to live this down, but at least I can start to move on and try to put this humiliating experience behind me.

I make my way back to my bedroom, my face burning, my bum sore, embarrassed beyond all belief.


Chapter 3: Aftermath

As I lay in my bed, the memory of my humiliation still fresh in my mind, I can't help but feel a strange mix of emotions. Part of me is still consumed by shame and embarrassment, while another part of me is oddly aroused by the experience. I can't explain it, but there's something about being spanked and humiliated in front of my family that has stirred up feelings I never knew I had.

I try to push these thoughts aside and focus on the task at hand: recovering from my punishment and moving on with my life. But I can't seem to shake the lingering feelings of arousal that have taken hold of me. My fingers start to wander down to my panties, and I can feel the sticky wetness between my legs as I begin to explore myself.

As I touch myself, I can't help but imagine the scene that played out in the living room earlier. I can see myself, bent over Dad's lap, my skirt raised and my panties lowered, my bare bottom exposed to the world. I can feel the heat of his hand as it connects with my flesh, sending waves of pain coursing through my body.

I can hear the snickers and giggles of my uncles and male cousins, their eyes fixed on my exposed pussy as I kick and thrash, trying to escape the relentless onslaught of Dad's hand. I can feel their gazes burning into my skin, and I know that they're all enjoying the show.

As I continue to touch myself, my fingers moving faster and faster, I can't help but imagine what it would be like if they were to join in, their hands exploring my body as I writhe and moan beneath them. The thought is both terrifying and exhilarating, and I know that I shouldn't be thinking about it, but I can't seem to help myself.

I can feel my orgasm building, my body tensing and trembling as I approach the edge. And then, just as I'm about to tip over the edge, I hear a knock at my door.

"Julie, are you okay in there?" It's my mom's voice, and I know that I have to pull myself together before she comes in and sees what I've been doing.

"I'm fine, Mom," I call out, my voice shaky and uncertain. "Just... thinking about what happened earlier."

There's a pause, and then I hear the sound of her footsteps retreating down the hallway. I let out a sigh of relief and lay back on my bed, my fingers still between my legs as I try to process everything that's happened.

As I continue to touch myself, my mind wanders back again to the moment when my skirt was raised and my panties lowered, exposing my bottom to the entire room. I can still hear the whispers and giggles from my uncles and male cousins, and the thought of them seeing my most private parts sends a wave of shame and arousal through me.

I rub myself faster, my fingers slipping inside of me as I imagine the scene unfolding in front of me. I can see my father's stern expression as he spanks me, and I can feel the heat of my family's gaze on me as I lay there, exposed and vulnerable.

The feeling of shame and arousal only grows stronger, and I can feel my orgasm building inside of me. I imagine my father pulling me over his lap, his hand coming down on my bottom again and again as I kick my legs and expose myself even more. I imagine my pussy getting hot and wet, as it is now, while they all watch.

Finally, I can't take it anymore. I rub myself faster and faster, my fingers slipping in and out of me as I imagine the scene unfolding in front of me. And then, with a cry of pleasure, I climax, my body shuddering as waves of pleasure wash over me.

As I lay on my bed, panting and spent, I can't help but feel a sense of shame and confusion. How could I be turned on by something so humiliating? But at the same time, the memory of my punishment and the feeling of arousal that came with it are impossible to ignore.

I close my eyes, trying to make sense of my feelings. I know that what I did was wrong, and I deserved my punishment. But the fact that it turned me on is something that I'm going to have to come to terms with.


Chapter 4: Diary

Dear Diary,

Today I was spanked by my dad in front of the extended family during a gathering at our house. This event has left me with a mix of emotions and a newfound craving that I never thought I'd have. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened and how it's affecting me.

After the spanking I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was so turned on! I've never been spanked in front of anybody else before, and I've never been interested in anything like that. But now, I find myself craving another spanking, and I don't know how to handle it.

I've been trying to figure out why I'm feeling this way. Maybe it's because the spanking was such a powerful experience, and it made me feel vulnerable and submissive in a way that I've never felt before. Or maybe it's because it was so unexpected and taboo, and that's what's making it so exciting for me.

Whatever the reason, I'm now faced with a dilemma. Should I misbehave and try to get another spanking from my dad, or should I just confess everything to him and hope that he'll understand?

The thought of misbehaving and getting another spanking is tempting, but I'm not sure if I could go through with it. I don't want to be disrespectful to my dad or the rest of my family, and I'm worried that it would just make things worse.

On the other hand, the thought of confessing everything to my dad is terrifying. I'm afraid that he'll be disgusted by my feelings and think that I'm some kind of freak. I'm also worried that it will change the way he sees me and the way our relationship works.

But as I sit here writing in my diary, I realize that I need to be honest with myself and with my dad. I need to tell him how I'm feeling and what I'm going through, even if it's scary and difficult. Maybe he'll understand and be able to help me figure out these new feelings, or maybe he'll just be angry and disappointed. Either way, I need to take the risk and be truthful about what's going on.

So, I've decided that I'm going to talk to my dad about everything. I'm going to tell him about the spanking and the arousal I felt, and I'm going to ask for his help in understanding it all. Maybe ask him to spank me again because I'm craving it soooooo much.  It won't be easy, but I know it's the right thing to do.

As I close my diary for the night, I can't help but feel a mix of emotions. I'm scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time. But I know that whatever happens, I'll be able to handle it. I'm strong, and I'm determined to figure out what's going on with me and how to deal with it.

Until next time, diary.


Chapter 5: Confession

It's been a few days since I made the decision to confront my desires and confess my feelings to my dad. I knew that it was a risky move, but I couldn't ignore the overwhelming need for another bare bottom spanking any longer. So, with a deep breath and a racing heart, I sat down with my dad and told him everything.

To my surprise, he didn't seem as shocked or disgusted as I had expected. Instead, he chuckled and told me that he had been expecting this conversation for a while, ever since Mom had told him what she heard me doing in my bedroom after my spanking. I blushed so hard! He asked me if I wanted another spanking, and without hesitation, I replied with a nod.

Daddy told me he didn't want me engaging in any high risk behaviours, like meeting up with random guys for a spanking. And he said he knew it might be quite some time until I found a boyfriend I could trust who would do that for me. I saw his point. He said he'd be willing to do it himself if that's what I wanted, until I found a boyfriend who would.

Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes! I told him so.

But then, he asked me a question that I wasn't prepared for: "Over your clothes, bare bum, or totally nude?" I felt my face turn crimson as I considered my options. I knew that a part of me wanted to experience the ultimate vulnerability of being spanked completely naked, but I was also terrified of the embarrassment that would come with it.

With a deep breath, I finally made my decision. "Totally nude," I whispered, my voice barely audible. My dad smiled, and I could see a hint of pride in his eyes that his daughter was not to be stopped.

We waited a few days until nobody was in the house, then we went to his bedroom. I felt incredibly self-conscious as I removed my clothes, revealing my bare breasts and the soft, pink folds of my pussy. I had completely shaved my pussy in preparation for this moment. My body was flushed with embarrassment, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I stood before my dad, completely exposed.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, young lady," he reassured me. "I've changed your diapers, you remember that."

He gestured for me to come to him, and I complied, shivering with anticipation as I positioned myself over his lap. I could feel his strong, warm hand resting on my bare bottom, and I knew that the time had come for my "punishment".

The first spank was like a jolt of electricity, sending a wave of pain and pleasure coursing through my body. I could feel my skin growing warmer with each strike, my nipples hardening, and I knew that I was becoming increasingly aroused. My dad's hand was firm and unyielding, and I could feel myself growing wetter and wetter as the spanking continued.

As the pain intensified, I found myself instinctively raising my bottom, seeking more of the punishment that I had craved for so long. My dad chuckled and called me a naughty girl, but I didn't care. I was lost in the moment, consumed by the overwhelming pleasure that was building within me.

And then, it happened. As my bum shimmied all over his lap, pushing up high, my dad's hand accidentally grazed past my wet, swollen pussy, and I felt a surge of ecstasy unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I writhed and squirmed on his lap, my body convulsing with pleasure as I came, hard and fast. My dad held me up with a hand under my cunt as he continued to spank my sopping wet pussy, focussing on my engorged clit, prolonging my orgasm and sending me into a state of pure, unadulterated bliss, screaming at the top of my lungs.

When it was over, I lay limply across my dad's lap, spent and satisfied. He rubbed my bum, chuckled softly, and told me that I really needed a boyfriend.

And who knows? Maybe one day I'll find the perfect partner who can give me the bare bottom spankings and intense pleasure that I so desperately desire.

And until that time, well, Daddy knows best.

17 comments:

  1. Wow! What a hot little series! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Trying to keep up with your recent writing surge! Drinking from a firehose! And i love it! I was really hoping Julie would approach her favorite uncle with her desire to be spanked. It would have given him the opportunity to confess his similar desires. The beginning of a beautiful friendship! An uncle can dream, can’t he? - david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie is really Daddy's girl, as you know.

      Delete
  3. As your uncle I was surprised to see that your vagina was shaved. It seems you’re sexually active! Shocking that my niece is an ill disciplined slut. More family punishments will be required.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was specially shaved totally bald for Daddy's follow-up spanking. She still had her wispy pale little bush in front of the family.

      Delete
  4. Another outstanding and highly arousing story. Well done, you! It says a lot about your writing ability that subjects and themes I'm not normally interested in have me hard as a rock by the third paragraph.
    Any chance you could do a Mom/son spanking story, with similar sexual overtones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! That sounds like a nice follow-up! Men's orgasms are more fun to write about!

      Delete
  5. Ugh! I live for you daddy/ daughter spanking stories! Thanks so much. Love the details. My hubby isn't too much into spanking and role-playing but does it for me.

    You have also introduced me to ai stories! Omgsh nothing but pure bliss to cum to!

    Love from Nikki xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! Having the ai write you dirty stories is very addicting!

      Delete
  6. In South Africa if the boers caught you writing these wicked thoughts they would strip you naked in front of the family and parade you outside to the stocks in front of the farmhands and neighbours. They’d all chant “slattern, slattern, slattern”. Daddy would use the sjambok not his hand. Then you’d be left for the farmhands. There’d be no “accidental grazing” of your pussy hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic work, Miss Julie.

    Like another commenter, i picture myself as one of your lucky uncles present to enjoy your shame over daddy’s knee.
    Catching winks from your bottom hole as you perform your “lap dance”.

    Making sure my seat is adjusted to give a full view of every second of your humiliating corner time.

    Slick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just curious... if daddy HAD spanked your cute little bare bottom at 18 (or younger) would he have found your little pussy shaved.?

    I saw a cousin spanked a bit younger than that and she was smooth shaven. It was definitely a factor in the development of my proclivities..

    -David (Not your David)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, definitely by 18

      Ha ha! You saw your cousin's little pussy during her spanking. My "nightmare"!

      Delete
  9. Son papa a bien de la chance d’avoir une fille comme vous, ce serait un plaisir de lui donner une fessée sur ses fesses nue ainsi que sur sa chatte mouillé, pour qu'elle arrive a l’orgasme 🔥

    ReplyDelete