Saturday, February 22

Dinner for david

As I recounted in my last post, Husband belt whipped for overspending, david put a lot of money on our credit card without discussing it with me first. I gave him a very thorough punishment where I laid out some new rules for him, and then told him that as additional punishment he may not cum for a week (no masturbation, no diddling of himself, no nothing).

I’ve been monitoring him pretty closely, not leaving him alone with his computer, and making sure that if he is alone in bed, he has his wooly mittens taped on until morning.

Oh yes I did! It adds to the fun.

So unless he has been able to get himself off at work (which I sincerely doubt), then he has not gotten himself off at all. I also tested him with a little fondle each day, and can confirm that he has been hardening quicker than ever, and staying hard longer.

These little “test sessions” were very amusing as well. I would arrange things such that as I was preparing a quick something for dinner I would make him drop his pants and undies, have him hold up his shirt, and then I would give his penis a little hand attention there in the kitchen. I would remind him why he was being punished and then leave him standing there all hard and bothered while I prepared dinner. I made sure I could see him, hands at his sides, cock quivering, until the erection subsides, at which point he is allowed to pull up his trousers, sit and eat with me, and then clean up the kitchen by himself.

This one week deprivation is very unusual for david, whom I say on average ejaculates every one to two days, often with his own hand in front of the computer. Unlike some wives, I don’t mind, so long as he is ready to service me on demand. And I care only that his tongue is skillful and enthusiastic, that his ass is willing and greedy, and I could honestly care less if his cock is hard.

I teased him by saying at the end of his week, I would invite a lady over for dinner, ejaculate him, and he would be dining on his own cum in front of us.

Well, I have a reality-based blog to write, and am lucky enough to have some close confidantes in Sue and Michelle, and so was determined to make this happen as promised.

I txt’d Michelle first with the general plan ("stay for dinner Friday and help me with david?"), and she was happy to provide an assist as she was there anyways for Friday training session. I did not let on to david that this had been pre-arranged. I think he thought I was just teasing him. Ha!

Michelle came over after work yesterday, and I was sure to be there. I had been rushing home from work every day to monitor david - If I do this deprivation thing again I really do need a chastity device with a lock and key as there is no way I could keep this up for any extended period of time!


As you might know already from my blog, Michelle is a part-time domme and a part-time trainer specializing in Yoga. She gets more per session than the average at-home trainer, but she certainly does a better job holding david's interest, and the fitness results have been great.

All david’s training sessions start with a weigh-in, nude of course to set the right tone. This is followed by a spanking across Michelle’s knee, either as punishment or encouragement depending on his progress.


Michelle always chooses david's gym outfit for him and dresses him in it. Sometimes he gets a shirt and sometimes he is topless. Sometimes he has underwear, sometimes panties, sometimes it's no shorts, and sometimes it's a skirt. She keeps him guessing.

This time the training session started as usual with the nude weigh-in. I was there to monitor. david positively disgraced himself with the immediacy and throbbing rigidity of his erection pointed obscenely at her and me, and received a scolding from Michelle as a result.


I told Michelle that he was being punished for being a spendthrift, and had not been allowed to cum for the past week. Hence his "little problem". We discussed the usual frequency and methods of his ejaculations, and Michelle was actually quite shocked at how frequently he masturbates himself in front of his computer. She had no idea what a little monkey he was.

We agreed that owing to his present condition, that it would be unwise to take him across her knee for his usual spanking as there existed the very real risk of him disgracing himself across the fronts of her yoga pants. She decided to forgo his spanking and we chose to dress him in his dark blue silky gym pants and nothing else. No underwear, no shirt.


These shorts have no lining and are quite loose fitting around the legs. They are also very thin and silky, and when worn without underwear show the outline of his genitals quite clearly. They are also quite nice to the touch. We were taking the risk that the feel of the silky material on his cocktip, testicles, and shaft would not be "too much" for him, but thought it would be fun to see if he could be kept hard as much as possible during his training session. The tented shorts showed his erection clearly so we could easily monitor the situation.

In fact, throughout the session his pants were kept up, but whenever I watched I could see that Michelle made a point of adjusting his posture with her hand on his bum, or brushing up against his front, or scolding him when his testicles would pop out the sides of the shorts when his legs were raised. I guess she gave him a good dose of those infamous blue balls!


It was a fairly short and light training session, and when it was over they both came into the kitchen where I was preparing dinner. I asked Michelle if he had been hard through the whole session, and she answered that for the most part, yes, he had been. I told david the good news that his week was up, and he would now be allowed a release.

david thanked me and asked shyly if he could be excused to go upstairs to the bedroom to shower up. I suggested that he had more in mind than just showering, and he obliged by blushing brightly for us. Michelle giggled at his discomfort. I told david that there was no need to be bashful, and we should take care of his release here in the kitchen before he went up to shower. He told us that it was ok, that he could take care of it later by himself. I guess he thought he was being a gentleman? I know for a fact he loves this sort of thing. Well I played along. I told him it was not ok, and unless he wanted to be spanked in front of Michelle and not be allowed to cum for yet another week he would take care of it here and now where both Michelle and I could keep an eye on him.

Michelle had never before been a party to david's ejaculation, and I was a bit worried that she wouldn't be ok with it. I needn't have worried. She is a pro and she was delighted with the idea. Despite the fact that david had been ejaculated both in front of and by my sister, having this done in front of a different woman for the first time is still embarrassing for him.

I asked david if he wanted to take care of it with his own hand, or if he wanted me to use my hand to give him his release? david loves my hand, and it was no surprise that even with Michelle there (or perhaps even more so because she was there), he chose my hand over his own.

We have a marble island in the kitchen (more like a peninsula, in fact). and I had david remove his shorts so that he was nude and then hop up onto the island, kneeling on all fours.


I put kitchen towels under his knees for comfort's sake. I then pulled his penis back between his legs and told him to clamp his thighs together.


I went to the cupboard and got out a bottle of olive oil.


I dribbled a small amount on his penis and testicles and started rubbing it in. david was already hard before I even touched him, and he kind of quivered as my hand massaged his penis and testicles. Michelle watched raptly as I slowly and gently massaged my man. The thing with olive oil is that you don't use too much, it is conducive to a slow firm hand, it smells lovely and exotic, and it warms both the cock and the hand. It's also very nice for gently massaging into the testicles. I am a bit of an expert with the olive oil, as I had a boyfriend who sung its praises, and I've had it massaged into me as well.


Spontaneously I turned to Michelle and asked her would she like to do the honors? I wasn't intending to do that, but it seemed right at the moment. The situation was such that she could easily leave that to me without being rude at all, but I guess she felt as I did in the moment and readily agreed.

"david," I asked, "would you like Michelle to give you your release?" He managed to stammer out a brief "ok" in response. I told him that was not the way to ask a lady to give him a sorely needed and long-delayed release, slapped his bum, and told him to beg Michelle properly for his release. He managed something along the lines of "oh please Michelle, please Ma'am, would you please use you hand to make me cum? Please? If it's ok with you, Julie, Ma'am..."

I told him it was ok with me, and Michelle said, "well, since he asked so nicely..."

"Before you start..." I said, and I got out an old wooden spoon from a kitchen drawer. I then used some of the olive oil to apply to his bumhole and rubbed it onto the shaft of the wooden spoon, and then gently inserted it into his bum.


I left it sticking out like that, twizzled it a few times inside of him which made him go a bit crazy. What can I say, I liked the humiliation, I liked the visual, and also enjoyed the irony that the spoon usually used to spank him would be used instead as an instrument of bum pleasure during his release.

Michelle picked up gently massaging the sticky/slippery olive oil up and down his penis and into his testicles, and manipulating the spoon.

"Nice and slow and hard." I told Michelle. "Isn't the olive oil nice? Slowly and gently - he has some control problems, so don't let him cum too quickly" I added.

I put out a little shot glass on the counter and said to Michelle, "into here when he cums, ok? It's important." She acknowledged me verbally and with a nod.

I thought he would cum quicker with all this attention, but he was holding out well. I think the olive oil slows things down as it is not a fast lube at all. I feigned disinterest and got back to the cooking. I had already prepared an exotic mixed salad, and had the chicken breasts cooking.

As I was doing this, david was getting more and more frantic in his wiggling and moaning. Sensing he was close, I heard Michelle say "you ask permission before you cum."

In another few seconds david said "may I please cum?!?"

"May I please cum, Mistress Michelle" she corrected him.

"May I please come, Mistress Michelle!!!?" said david.

"No. Hold it," she said and I could see her easing off the rubbing and moving the shot glass into position under his cocktip. When she was ready she started firmly stroking again, and said "Okay, you may now cum for me."

I, of course, had stopped what I was doing to watch all this, so my attention was well-focused on him as he spurted his semen on command into the shotglass. There were two big spurts, followed by a little one, followed by plenty of dribbling. Michelle milked whatever was left inside his penis into the shot glass, and scraped it off his penis tip with the edge of the shotglass. She had a big smile and a smirk on her face! I went over and used a dishrag to clean him up a bit and then told him to hold it clamped against his dribbly cock. It wouldn't do to have him dribbling cum (or olive oil) up the stairs!

We dismissed david and he went upstairs to shower and change. I told him he could take the spoon out of his ass once he was upstairs in the shower, and so we were treated to the very comical sight of the spoon swishing to and fro and jiggling up the stairs as david left us, his hands clamping a dishrag to his genitalia.

I thanked Michelle profusely, and told her that david would likely masturbate thinking about that for a month. But I also told her that part two was still coming if she was game. I revealed that she and I would be having a Thai peanut sauce with our chicken breasts, if that was ok with her, but david would get his own very special sauce. She said the peanut sauce sounded great, and said "but you're not!" to my suggestion of david's sauce. "If it won't gross you out..." I told her, and she said no problem, she'd enjoy seeing david eat cum sauce.

I measured his semen out of the shot glass onto a measuring spoon. It was barely a teaspoonful! It looks like more when it's shooting out than it actually is. I transferred it to a small sauce pan. Then I added an equal quantity of water, about a quarter of a teaspoon of Tapioca starch as a thickener, and warmed it over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden chopstick. Owing to the small amount it reduced very quickly and I took it off the heat. It was creamy white and thick. I didn't bother sampling it and neither did Michelle offer ;-)

Mmmm! Yummy cum sauce for david!

By the time david returned the table was set. We sat down together. I first served Michelle some salad and a pair of chicken breasts, and suggested the peanut sauce. As she was serving herself the peanut sauce, I served david his chicken breasts as well. "Pass the sauce, please," he asked Michelle. She giggled.

"Oh no, david, that sauce isn't for you. I've made you a lovely sauce all for yourself." I got up from the table, went to the stove, and retrieved the small metal pot with the cum sauce. I came back to the table and dribbled it all over poor david's chicken breasts.

(thank you for lill jo for doing this up for me in advance to my specifications!)
david knew what it was, and blushed a bright red as I served. "You better record those calories," added Michelle with a smile in her voice.

I asked Michelle if she would enjoy a little white wine with dinner. I have a half-bottle for these occasions. She said she would. david got up to do it, but I settled him back down again and told him to keep his mind on his food. I would handle the wine.

I got two wine glasses out and opened the small bottle. I served Michelle and myself. "I have some special wine for you to go with your chicken and sauce, baby."

david groaned out a quiet "oh no..."

I went to the fridge and got out a glass I had previously prepared myself for david. I took the plastic wrap off the glass and put it in front of david. It was a lovely straw-yellow colour. "I made it specially for you, baby, I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you remember our new rules about using the credit card? Now I expect you to eat every last thing on your plate, and mop up any leftover sauce with the bread, and drink every last drop of your wine. Am I understood?"

"yes ma'am" he acknowledged, blushing a streak as he bent to his task while Michelle and I smiled and smiled!

42 comments:

  1. argh... didnt know it was possible to go that quickly from being aroused to having that watery feeling that you get just before you throw up in your own mouth.
    Thanks for that :/. (argh x2)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (*opens mouth to speak*)
      ...
      ...
      (*sighs & stares at floor*)
      ...
      ...
      ...

      Delete
    2. Sometimes I hate how right she is...

      Delete
  2. OMG. What a great recap. I am humiliated just reading about Michelle's treatment of david, and can only imagine how i would react ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would no doubt react by making a mess in your panties, mitch, no?

      Delete
  3. Miss Julie, David is lucky that you take the time to keep him grounded, As you know this week I was reminded of my place. In fact her friend was here today and I had to show her my cage and explain why I am locked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely! Can we expect a blog post with the details, I hope?

      Delete
  4. OMG Julie! You imagination is awesome. I need some ideas on how to humiliate diaper sissy in front of other women. I made her eat her dinner out of her wet diaper and she has been made to walk into drug stores to buy her diapers while only wearing a diaper! I want to ramp up her humiliation. Any ideas?

    Goddess Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I get any new ideas, I try them out on david and then blog about them!

      Delete
  5. Ms Julie, your ideas for david's punishment keep getting more creative all the time. Thank you for allowing us subs to read your blog to have a view of how your marriage works with you in complete charge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The web says ejaculate is about 5 calories a teaspoon Ms Julie - so no diet breaker for david anyways.

    lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear, lill jo. So what you're saying is that it would do no hard to your diet either??

      Delete
    2. Yes, that's true Ma'am...

      lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

      Delete
  7. Ms. Julie- how could i have missed Your amazing blog all this time! Your writing literally has me quivering every time You post! Your punishment of david was pure genius, especially involving Michelle in his activities. my Superior Wife and i also have a female personal trainer who come to the house but She is very straight and unaware of our Female led marriage. my punishment for minor issues often involves subtle feminization (putting perfume on me before a session, wearing a bra under my work-out clothes, etc.). With Michelle obviously fully involved, i fantasized about david having to wear girly panties and a bra with perhaps pink sneakers and frilly socks! That would probably be my worst fear but greatest fantasy! Complicated i guess! Well, in any case Your amazing blog certainly got my attention this morning! Thank You again for sharing Your world with us- You have another fan!!
    submissive curtsy,
    sissy jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle is my third try at trainers for david. The first two I tried to corrupt with only limited success, and any success was short lived as they seemed to go home, think about the fun they had, and said "no, I mustn't" to themselves and then got very vanilla from a promising start.

      Michelle is half pro-domme, half trainer, and is so much ahead of the others. for her, mixing kink with training makes for a very tame session from her world!

      Nonetheless, I see no reason your wife would not be a bit more open with your trainer. They seem to enjoy the verbal aspects of humiliating males at least: it's in their natures.

      Delete
    2. It sounds like Michelle is a "home run" for You and david! Sharyn (our trainer) has been working with us for many years and certainly would not want to get involved in anything remotely having to do with sex or my nakedness. However, You are correct when You state that female personal trainers do like to incorporate humiliation into the mix when training males. Sharyn would NEVER humiliate or embarrass my Wife when working her out but often does with me (usually playfully- sometimes not so playful). She will say things like "Stop being such a whiney little girl" or "You are such a girl!" and i know she has picked up things like my perfume "You really smell pretty today" or pink socks. She chooses to ignore the occasions when I am wearing a bra under my t-shirt and just not go there. I don't think the fact that i am pantied 24/7 is that obvious unless i have been made to wear frilly,ruffled "sissy panties" or a Tampon an pad under my shorts.In any case, david is so lucky to have both You and Michelle's help in his continuing training!

      Submissive curtsy,
      sissy jennifer

      Delete
    3. One very successful method we used with trainer 1 was that she would give david a letter grade each week upon his presentation of a food and exercise diet. It was known to her that poor grades would result in spankings for david from me. She seemed to really enjoy grading david!

      Delete
  8. Incredible use of the olive oil, but you had me with the initial otk spanking and the drawing but wow, what a wonderful scene for all......this is just hot.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should run up to a private room and try some olive oil on yourself, if you haven't already... It's very safe and in fact healthy to be rubbed onto skin!

      Delete
  9. Bonjour Ms Julie,
    Whouaaaa, quelle histoire en deux parties, fantastique. Vous avez vraiment un esprit très imaginatif et pervers.... Qu est ce que je donnerai pour que vs me traitiez de la sorte...
    Enfin, j ai quelques questions, allez vous tentez de nouveau l expérience de la chasteté de David? En ensuite, pendant la période d une semaine de chasteté David a t'il lèché votre anus et votre sexe? Si oui ça a du être horrible pour lui!!!
    Rom
    Remarquez c est normal qu il ai continué a vous satisfaire, c est qui été puni!!!
    Merci encore Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mais bien sûr il m'a léché! Comme vous le dites, juste parce qu'il a été puni ne signifie pas que je dois être aussi.

      Delete
    2. Ça a alors vraiment du être dur pour David. Il est habitué a la souffrance physique et au humiliation diverse ( et perverse), voilà qu il a la droit a une souffrance psychologique avec la chasteté!!
      Je sens que votre esprit démoniaque va imaginer de nouveau scénario avec tout ça
      Rom

      Delete
  10. Dear Julie,

    We never have played with drinking pee (our only pee games so far were watching the peeing, sometimes) and we do not plan to.

    This little story of yours reminds me of something in our couple.

    As you know, I'm not to masturbate while my wife is nearby, because 1) she thinks it's her job 2) she likes vaginal sex and wants me to be ready and not wasting myself. So the idea is that if I'm feeling randy I'm to tell her (the same applies to her, of course: we play it equal).

    Most of the times, this results in vaginal sex. Sometimes, if she does not feel like doing it (e.g. menstrual cramps), she'll masturbate/blow me. So far so good.

    But what she sometimes does, if she feels like teasing me, is to masturbate with one finger on the prostate "so as to gauge how overfull I am".

    A finger is much more precise than a dildo or a spoon handle (I would myself avoid the spoon handle: mishandling could result in severe injury: it's very long and thin and, if inserted fully by accident, could perforate the bowels).

    You should try this with David: prevent him from ejaculating from one-two weeks, then give him the finger, literally. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drinking pee is in fact very healthy. I was doing him a favour... And of course one must be careful when playing with one's toys. Safety first.

      And if you have not done so already, you should definitely read Deirdre's blog entries concerning prostate milking. She makes an art of it!

      Delete
  11. This one just about made me cream my panties, Ma'am...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?
      "Just About"?
      I want them creamed, young man. Creamed and then cleaned with your mouth!

      Delete
    2. You'll have to talk to the Wife about that one...


      I'm not allowed to cream them on my own...

      Delete
    3. You go ask her permission then, and tell her I sent you. Then she can watch as you do it, and supervise the swallowing afterwards.

      Delete
  12. After dinner it would be time for david to have a cup of tea. In keeping with the theme of this dinner this would not be any old run-of-the-mill cup of tea. Julie would take her soiled panties from the hamper and put them in a pot of boiling water to make a special "panty tea" for david. No complaints about drinking it allowed from david. This would reinforce just what a pussy david is and just how pussy-whipped he really is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think david knows how pussy-whipped he is already...

      Delete
  13. Ms Julie,

    i think i would love the straw colored wine. it is very considerate of you to save it for david. such a lucky gurl.

    love keith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did him a favour by serving it cool. Next time he gets it hot!

      Delete
  14. Hey david, here's a little trick I pulled to get out of further wooden spoon punishments... My wife has small hands and they tire easily so she almost always spanks me with a spoon or brush. About a month ago when my wife was out, I took a small precision saw and cut about 3/4+ into the handle near the bottom of the spoon (the ouchy part). It was just enough to stay intact and not look amiss to the naked eye. The next time I got spanked it only took about 4-5 whacks and the spoon broke. I of course made a huge scene of jumping up and clutching my bottom and accused my wife of spanking too hard. She felt so bad...! It has been over a month and I've only had one half hearted hand spanking since! Usually I get at least one a week with the spoon or hairbrush. Score one for the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you very much need to go tell your wife what you did right now so she can handle you properly. Admit your mistakes and take the punishment like a good bitch boy.

      Delete
    2. For my part, I would never be fooled by such a lame trick. I go by the marks on his butt, not whether I have broken the implement (and I have broken more than a few!)

      Delete
  15. bet dinner time alway fun time foryou and david and a punishment session surefollowbefore and after dinner for david being spanked by youfor misbehaving during dinner or any other time

    mike
    madison ohio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Receiving a beautiful woman's pee straight from the source! She stood over me as I laid shivering in a bath of cold water. The warm stream splashed on my face and into my mouth. I swallowed. She looked me right in the eyes to let me know she was fully witnessing my humiliation. One of the most erotic experiences of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julie, Just saw this in the news and immediately thought of you and David:

    http://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/attractions/a-semen-cooking-class-is-set-for-london-a3374146.html

    N

    ReplyDelete