Friday, November 6

Sexy Massage

For many years, my husband had been a customer of those "naughty massage" places. You males know what I'm talking about!


I put a stop to that after I realized that he continued even after we were married (very tense moment!). After he'd been good for a long while, and we'd gotten into spanking, I even rewarded him with a trip or two to the massage parlor, with my supervision of course. You can read about our first time here:

Very Public Massage Parlor Spanking!

Well, what with lockdown and all, there are now limited opportunities to play like that for now, so I thought I would become his sexy massage girl a couple of evenings ago.

I set up the massage table in the spare room. I had the regulation little sheets and everything. I got the oil all ready. I dressed "normal", like a legit massage professional would. I then went to him after dinner and said,

"Hello, David, is it? I'm Julie, your massage therapist for today. We're ready for you right over here."

I shook his hand and showed him the way to where I had setup the table. David had not known I was going to be doing this and was surprised, but he played along as if he was a customer. Smart boy!

"You can disrobe here, Sir, and then just slip under the top cover, face down. I'll knock in a couple of minutes. I you'd like to use the bathroom first, there's one just across the hall." He got the message and went to clean himself out. When I play "massage therapist" with him, usually some anal play happens.

He went to the bathroom and then went back into the massage room. I gave him a bit of time and then I came back in. I dimmed the lights and put on a soft "spa" playlist from Spotify on my iPad.

I started by lowering the sheet to his low back and massaging his back, neck, and shoulders. I went to the head of the table and leaned over him to rub his low back. I let my hair dangle onto his back and butt, I pushed my pelvis and tummy up against the top of his head, and as I bent over I allowed my clothed breasts to touch his back. I pushed my fingers just under the drape, massaging his low back to the tops of his butt cheeks.

"Hmmmmm..." he moaned every time my fingers slipped deeper under the drape towards his butt, and he pushed up his butt subtly up into my hands.

"You have a lot of tension here, David. Do you mind if my hands go a little deeper onto your glutes?"

"No Ma'am, not at all."

"Oh, what a polite boy," I commented at him "ma'am'ing" me.

I pushed the drape down a little lower to expose the top of his ass crack and also shot my hands down lower onto his butt. I went around to his side and focussed on low back and butt. I moved the drape a little lower, and then a little lower still. I was greeted by much moaning encouragement!

"You seem to like it when I massage your glutes," I said, a bit unprofessionally I thought.

"Yeah, it's really nice..."

"I'll focus a bit more there as I do your legs."

I restored the drape up to his neck and then uncovered his right leg. I directed the drape into his butt crack, tucked the drape under his left tummy and under his testicles, thereby uncovering his full right leg and butt cheek right to the waist. I massaged up and down his legs and to his butt. I spent a lot of time focusing on his butt and got yet more pleasurable moans. I went daringly close to the ass crack, massaging near there. I also massaged the inside of his leg and went deep right up into his crotch area. I commented on the tension in there and focused there. I was conscious of bumping the back of my hand into his draped testicles as I did so. He was squirming in pleasure now and I commented how much he seems to enjoy massage. I repeated on the other leg.

I then had him turn over onto his back. I lifted the drape, turned my head, and closed my eyes as he turned over. I then put the drape back down again over him.

I immediately saw a big erection tenting the drape. Naughty boy. I thought I should comment. I looked him right in the eye and said, "David? I just want you to know that's a perfectly natural reaction and nothing to be embarrassed about, ok? Would you like me to keep going or would you like me to step out for a moment so you can calm yourself. I'm easy either way."

"S... s... sorry, Ma'am. It's ok, it'll go down by itself. Sorry."

"It's perfectly fine. It's very normal. We'll just work around it, ok?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I go to uncover his right leg, and again arrange the drape right up against his testicles in the middle. I then massage all up and down his leg. I'm more vigorous around his top inner thigh, and as I rub I notice the drape falling away a bit to expose a bit of testicle. I just "professionally" move the drape back (but don't really secure it any better, and continue with what I was doing. The back of my hand brushes past his draped and sometimes slightly undraped balls. His erection is not subsiding. Ha ha! I repeat on the other leg.

Next I cover his legs back up and uncover his chest and tummy. I push the drape down his abdomen as far as it will go, right up against the base of his cock.

"It's not really going down, is it?" I comment.

I begin rubbing his tummy and his abdomen.

"You keep it smooth here," I comment at the hairlessness of his pubic region as I rub it.

He moans and groans as I rub there.

"You have an unusually high degree of sexual tension. Are you married?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Do you have sex regularly?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Hmmmm. Unusual. But I hate to leave you in this state. It's undoing all the good work we've just done."

I slip my hand under the drape and I gently grab the shaft of his penis and stroke it.

"Is this ok?"

"Yes Ma'am!" says David.

"It has to be our little secret, ok?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"We wouldn't want your wife to find out, would we?" I said. Ha ha.

"No Ma'am," he said with a grin.

I put some more massage oil on my hand and I put my hand back under the drape to his cock and start handjobbing him.

"You seem like a very submissive man. You kind of do anything a  pretty woman tells you to, don't you?"

"Ohhh... yes ma'am."

"Are you this submissive to your wife also?"

 "Yes."

"So, what are some of the dominant things she does to you?"

"She... ahhh. spanks me..."

"I figured that much. You pretend you're the girl?"

"yes"

"Ha ha! Does she dress you like a girl? Put your into a pair of panties and a skirt. Maybe stockings and a bra for your spankings?"

"yes ma'am," David says timidly.

"Ha ha ha ha!" I laugh. "Does she fuck you with a strap-on?"

"yes," he says breathlessly, actually blushing.

"What does she use for your spankings?"

"Usually a hairbrush."

"I have a big wooden hairbrush upstairs. Would you like me to give you a spanking with it? I've never done that before."

David gulped and said, "sure, that would be ok, I guess."

"Ok, I'll go get it from upstairs and be right back. You turn back over onto your tummy. Put all those pillows over there underneath you. All three of them in a stack under your hips."

I left the room and waited a few moments, then came back in carrying the hairbrush, the purple dildo, and some lube. David had turned back over onto his tummy with the stack of pillows under him, pushing his butt up. He had kept himself draped.

"Look what else I got!" I said excitedly, waving the dildo at him. "Here you go," I said, pushing it into his mouth. "you hold on like that. Purse your lips like a good girl. Make a big round 'O'. That's a girl. Now what's this with the drape? Do you expect me to spank you over the drape? I don't think, young lady. Off. It. Goes." I took the drape off him, leaving him naked with his butt sticking up in the air.

I stroked his ass all over with my hand. Then I gave him a smack. And another. And another. He moaned into his dildo and pushed his ass up to me.

"Oh, I see you like that. Naughty, naughty little girl," I said. I went up to his mouth and dildo fucked his face a few times. "Take it. Nice and deep, like a good girl."

"Now let's try the hairbrush," I said. I picked up the hairbrush, rubbed the wood on his ass, and then started spanking him with it. I varied the intensity. His bum chased my hairbrush. When he got over eager I spanked harder until he started running away a bit from the blows, and then lightened up again. By the end of his spanking he was moaning into his dildo and humping the pillows, and had received a very well-reddened backside.

"There, that's what naughty girls get," I told him as I put the hairbrush aside.

I went back to him, reached between his legs, pulled his cock out behind, and told him to clamp his legs tight, keeping his cock and balls there, on display and for easy access.

I lubed his boy hole, and I worked my fingers into him. As I did this, I spanked him some more with my hand, and massaged his penis and balls. I then went to get the dildo out from his mouth and worked it up into his ass. When it was good and in I started hand-fucking him with the dildo and simultaneously hand-jobbing his cock from behind.

"Are you going to come for me, you little slut?" I asked him teasingly. "Here's some inspiration," I told him as I took off my top, baring my breasts. I stood where he could just see me by turning his head and continued his dildo-fucking and hand-jobbing.

"Oh Yes Ma'am! Oh thank you Ma'am!" he yelled out as he disgraced himself down the backs of his legs.

"Oh dear," I said, giggling, "you are submissive! I'll be back with a nice warm washcloth. You stay like that." I quickly put my shirt back on and left him there, ass up, dildo planted into his bumhole like a flagpole on a hill, and ejaculate on the backs of his legs.

I came back in with a warm wet washcloth and dry towel and cleaned and dried him. I had him go back onto his back, his hips still elevated by the pillow, the dildo still lodged in him. I made him put his legs up and back towards his ears. I held his ankles in my hand as I pulled out the dildo and used the washcloth on his anus and genitals.

"Like a little baby!" I told him as I held his legs up high, cleaning him. Then I put down the washcloth and spanked him with my hand saying, "bad little baby, making such a mess for Mommy to clean up." He squirmed in embarrassment as I did this.

"Better be on your best behaviour with your wife," I told him as I patted his tushy. "It's pretty red and she'll see you've been spanked by another woman if she has to take you across her knee herself."

"Yes ma'am, she'll never know," he told me with a wink.

We ended the scene and we kissed. He LOVED it and I got an oral sex reward later that night (times three, my favourite number!)

32 comments:

  1. Just between "Oh Yes Ma'am!" and "Oh thank you Ma'am!", you should have shouted in david's ear "Guess who is here, david !" and give him an awful stroke with the brush right on his balls. (I know it breaks the whispering romance a little but what a big surprise !) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I got so turned on reading this! The first part REALLY made me want handjob!
    And then it was great how you switched it up from a kinda-male dominant scene into full-on femdom spanking fun:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. We just bought a massage table. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The time of chastisement is drawing near for big daddy: public electoral spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's looking that way. But he put on a pretty good showing. What love and enthousiasm from his supporters! And you won't see his supporters wailing in the streets and looting/rioting, so there is that.

      Delete
  5. Jules you must be about due for a real and meaningful spanking soon, for real reasons? A real timeout in the corner. Anything in the works to carry this out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too darned good! It turns out grown, mature, women don't actually get into trouble that much. That's why my DD contract did not work out and we need to keep scening!

      Delete
  6. Awesome! I know that you have been exploring some different avenues but this is the Julie I’ve enjoyed the last several years!! I think I’ll enjoy it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm happiest when I find a good balance, and am still working on that in my life with David.

      Delete
  7. Ugh such a fantasy. The excitement of thinking you’re going to get a full regular release, only to add a spanking, dildo fucking, AND to have to cum with his cock pulled back between his legs! Such a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's is idea of a "perfect massage", the horn dog!

      Delete
  8. Trump is out.
    Your comments Julie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Republicans are constitutionalists and law and order types. They will abide by a legally decided outcome. However, as Trump has not yet conceded, and the States have not confirmed, it is still in process and nobody should be proclaiming themselves the victor (and certainly not the media). There are a number of quite large irregularities that need to be run to ground and possibly decided in court before the majority of Republicans will accept the result.

      However, once the process has played out, and if it goes towards Biden, then you won't see Republicans rioting in the street, looting, howling in the air, and attempting to illegitimately remove the duly elected President. They will keep fighting for things they believe.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Julie. That sounds like a very reasonable position.

      Delete
  9. This got us enthusiastic, my wife gave me a similar massage, only difference that we don't use dildo, she used her large toe instead (she has long toes and the large one is fat and round like a small dick.
    The spanking took place with an Ikea small wooden cutting board (this hurts a lot more than the brush).
    But it was all inspired by you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ass is on fire Julia as she decided to give me weekend top ups, that is she spanks me all day long, I get spanked, rest for some time then get spanked and so on.

      Delete
  10. Top up spankings? My wife call them Refill spankings.
    Same idea, you remain spanked all the time, whenever the pain starts to fade she refreshes it with a new spanking all day long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've given me an idea to do a full day of spankings!

      Delete
  11. Danielle’s becoming a very good cocksucker. Do you think the day will ever come when he sucks real cock? These silly hard limits make no sense - he’s clearly got an oral fixation. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to see him struggle and gag over a real mans beautiful cock? He’d better swallow nicely too. MrD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes a real mans cock would make him see his true submissive position 👍

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to do A LOT of traveling. Often for a week or more, and often it was long, long days, mostly standing, and hard on my body. Mostly my back, legs, feet, and headaches.

    A few of those times thought I needed a massage to help recover, and when I have, and because I was out of town, "What the heck!", asked her: "Would you object to giving me a spanking before we start?"

    I can think of only three times where I was told no. Usually it was, "Really? You want that?"
    And when I said "Yes", I was told, "OK. Sure."

    And she would do it! Some were shy, others less so. All were fun and seemed to have enjoyed spanking a guy. And a few mentioned - I was NOT HER FIRST to ask and go otk!!!

    Fun times. Thanks for the memories.

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take it these were happy ending type places?

      Delete