Friday, October 29

Glenny's Patreon (with a ps on my new red panties)

Hey blog readers,

Glenmore over at Glenmore's Adult Spanking Stories and Art has taken his work to Patreon in the hopes of being able to garner a bit of support for his work. His Patreon site is https://www.patreon.com/glenmoretales.

The work is stories and artwork, roughly 50-50 malesub/femsub, entirely domestic themed.

Glenny once did a great drawing for me illustrating what happened the one time I got a "joke spanking" at a family gathering.

There's me getting spanked on the seat of my dress by my husband David. My Mom and Dad watching. My older sister Sue. My younger sister Nancy, her husband, and their boys. It was a "joke" spanking, but super embarrassing for "Aunty Julie". It's one of my most viewed posts: Spanked in front of the Family!

Patreon is a site where you can access a creator's content for a typically very small monthly pledge. It's a way of showing that you care with a small contribution.

Unfortunately, I deleted my Patreon account when they joined into a left-leaning cancel culture with an absolutely ferocious vengeance. The most notable was the case of Carl Benjamin, a.k.a. Sargon of Akkad, where they removed his livelihood in an instant for some supposed sin committed off their platform a long time ago, and that was taken completely out of context. Not even any doubt around any of that. Absolutely shameful. He was given no warning and no appeal. All his work over many years building up a patron base (and contributing lots of revenue to Patreon in the process, and attracting other creators), they wiped out in an instant leaving him to scramble to feed his family. Many high-profile creators on Patreon such as Dave Rubin, Tim Pool, and Jordan Peterson deleted their accounts at that time in protest, and lead to the creation of the free-speech oriented locals.com platform that recently merged with the free-speech youtube replacement rumble.com. Patreon never admitted their mistake and never did anything at all to correct it.

So, as much as I cannot endorse Patreon with any good conscience, I can absolutely endorse Glenmore's work, and if you are not as "activist" as I on these political matters, or already have a Patreon account, feel free to sign-up and support Glenny's work!

https://www.patreon.com/glenmoretales

P.S.
I recently bought some sexy new red diaphanous panties, and David consented to giving me a spanking with me in them and taking a few pics of it so I can post it for you guys!!!! There are pics of my panties on, wedgied, pulled down a little, pulled down a lot, and a finale with them banded around my knees with me standing and facing a (blush!) mirror. My butt wound up redder than my panties! Will post more once appropriately "prepped". (Assuming I "take the plunge"!)

18 comments:

  1. Thanks Julie!
    WOW! You found my weakness - red panties!
    I'm sure David wasted no time in getting that delectable butt over his lap.
    Magnifico !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sorry I had to weaken my endorsement with my views on Patreon, but I 100% endorse Glenmore's Tails!

      Delete
    2. No problem Julie , you are spot on.
      Looking forward to seeing that spanked bottom in red panties!

      Delete
    3. And considerably more... gulp!

      Delete
  2. You should write a political post and your thoughts on the whole fiasco with Dave Chappelle, Gender and transphobia debate going on.

    BTW need a more panned out view for that butt in red panties! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Would love to.

      And many more pics coming... prepping the post this weekend!

      Delete
  3. I can’t look at that last picture any longer or I’ll explode in my pj’s! Julie you look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Been working out and want to post... but there are caveats to posting...

      Delete
  4. So that you are relieved of the obligation to assume anything, it would be good if your husband took the reins and explained to us in an opening statement what he decided to inflict on you at your request, before he authorizes you to publish these photos.

    PS : your panties are so transparent we can see the crack of your butt !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it's like being naked!

      He took some nice tasteful pin-up-girl photos, but then a bunch of very lewd photos also. He says I get to choose: post them all or none at all. If I choose to post them all, I get the belt and then bum sex as punishment for choosing to be a mega-slut 😢

      Delete
    2. And yes, I know it's a totally engineered scenario, but it ticks my boxes as a "real" punishment, if you know what I mean? I mean, of course I'm going to post them, but usually I have more editorial discretion than ALL of them. And I will feel embarrassed and guilty posting them, and feel like a naughty slut doing so, so my punishment will be well earned.

      In short he's an evil genius!

      Delete
  5. Hot panties, Julie. Love to see you with them OFF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems inevitable, doesn't it, despite my consequences?

      Delete
  6. when i see red or hear word red or red panties or anything red color i think of red sore butt
    Or color red of a butt bwe after good spanking

    so to me Word TRed= Spanking to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed if/when you see the post!

      Delete
    2. never disappointed in any of your post cause it about spankings lol i seen post of red panties just comment on it

      i need red color undies panties like u & sore red spoanking spanked butt know any female love spank me red

      Delete
  7. I'm struggling to understand your sympathy for Carl Benjamin to be honest.

    I don't think that anyone disputes what that particular lowlife got into trouble for - i.e. making a joke about rape threats against a female British MP in 2016. Benjamin's response on Twitter was 'I wouldn't even rape you'.

    What a nice man.

    After criticism of his behaviour he then followed up with a bit more detail - that he would carry out his threatened sexual assault but 'nobody's got that much beer'.

    Having just lost another British MP to extremism supported and fueled via online platforms, I for one find your support for this scumbag distasteful in the extreme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I note you did not respond at all to the incident that had him removed from Patreon (using the N word sarcastically to criticize a white racist on an off-platform, late night podcast he was a guest on, many months earlier) which was the entire point (condemning Patreon's behaviour in this instance, not defending Benjamin on unrelated incidents).

      However, I find your "outrage" to comedic and sarcastic statements a bit precious. Do you really believe Carl Benjamin advocates him or anybody raping a female MP? If you do, you've fallen for a propagandist narrative hook line and sinker. Be better.

      Delete