Wednesday, November 3

Belted (and more) for being a Slut

As you learned in my last post, Photos of my Red Bum, I pretty please asked my husband to take (and allow me to post) a few photos of my spanking for my blog community. David has traditionally been a bit reluctant, and while understanding the need to post a few teasers every now and then, also wanting to limit the extent of his wife's online sluttery. A bit counter-productively, I thought, he turned it into a "game" where he took some extra lewd photos of me and then told me that I either post all the photos or none of them. He then said that it was entirely my choice if I chose to post or not, but if I did, I would be given the belt as punishment (and more besides).

The belt as punishment...

...(and more besides).

First, going back to the original spanking, he did not take it easy on me there either. He suspected I would post, and I guess he wanted my readers to see the effects of one his more "realistic" hand spankings.

As you can see, my spanking was "no joke" and had me in tears before he ended it. But I was a happy girl that I could get a decent pic of the effects of the sort of hand spanking from my husband that I have come to both crave and dread. It was "punishment grade".

Just a couple of weeks ago I had been lamenting that I was missing a real punishment in I Need a Spanking. In that post I say how a sexy spanking, or even a roleplay spanking, does not do it for me. To truly satisfy my spanking kink, I need to every now and then do something legitimately bad, and then be scolded and spanked for it. And it doesn't work for me if I go out of my way to deliberately misbehave.

This last spanking I just asked him for, for no reason except I was missing out on a spanking, and a hot bottom always makes subby sex better for us.

I think it was 'kinda genius of him to convert my request to post pics into a legitimate spanking offense. I know you might think it's a made up excuse, and in some senses it surely is, but the important thing is that it ticks all my boxes of feeling real. He upped the ante in terms of the lewdness of the pics and then told me I had to post all or none, and left it up to me. A good girl would have acted soberly and maturely and given up on the project given that condition (and David would have been just as happy, happier in fact, had I done so - you might not believe me, but I know that with certainty - all of my blogging is a bit on "shaky ground" with him, as you can imagine).

But in the end I was decidedly not a good girl, and I chose to post the photos: all of them. I do feel a sense of shame, and a sense of guilt, posting them. This is overcome by my need to be exhibitionist and my need to experience the thrill of all my readers seeing me spanked and shamed. Like for a spanking, while I dislike the actual spanking part, I obsess about it before and re-live it feverishly after. Same for posting the pics. I am a bad girl who cannot control her sexual lusts, even to the point of involving others and possible self-destructiveness (I do try to be careful hiding my identity, but the risk is always there and I have had close calls).

It may come as no surprise to you that I've masturbated to the thought of you guys all seeing my last post.

Oddly enough, I was brought up to be open with my body. I don't think I've ever mentioned this before (?) but for a time my family was into the "naturist" thing. We spent a couple of vacays at a nudist retreat when I was a young teenager (13 and 14).

While they were tolerant of new kids keeping some clothes on for a while, it was actually against the rules, so I felt a lot of pressure (none of it terribly overt at all, just all around me) to go naked. And there was a boy, very handsome and quite a bit older than me, whom I had a massive crush on, who of course went around naked. Awkward! I never said a word to him, but I dreamt about kissing him!

As a result of all this, I sort of shamed myself into walking around naked, and just felt ridiculously self-conscious about my body. Very, very, painfully so. Especially because the boy didn't notice me at all. So, contrary to making me totally comfortable with my nudity, I think it had the opposite effect on me. Tip for parents: don't take young teenage girls who are self-conscious about their bodies to naturist camps! (or maybe you should - I don't know!!!!).

At any rate, despite this (or because of this), I find it a very shameful act to disrobe in front of strangers, and posting nude pictures is an extension of that, and yet I do it anyway - and I fantasize about having my body exposed, especially in a punishment / spanking context - I am one messed up chick!!!

My nightmare!

A picture like the above brings back intense memories of walking around as a young teen with my pussy totally exposed to all the men and boys around me, and how uncomfortable it made me feel. I get a bit of the same feeling even when alone with David and he bares me for punishment (which is really mental, I know), and it's of course extremely intense if there are witnesses to my spanking, and posting pics of my spankings on this blog has the same sort of effect on me.

So I know I shouldn't do it, but I do it anyways because I'm a total slut, and I involve all of you in my sluttery, whether you want it or not (oh, of course I know you do enjoy it, and I enjoy the flattery, but I can't get it out of my head that it's nonetheless shameful and you all are somehow unwilling, but ultimately amused, spectators).

And worse, I'm supposed to share myself that way with my husband, and my husband only. And worse, worse, I know that he does not entirely approve, yet I do it anyways.

So I get all this weird emotional soup of shame and guilt, and pleasure, and excitement, and all with the certain knowledge that I'm definitely being a bad girl and an unfaithful wife in a very real sense, and I do it anyways, seemingly unable to exert the slightest bit of control over it. So when it comes time to accept the consequences of my actions from my husband, it feels like very real and very justified consequences for very bad behaviour on my part. I know you can slice it many ways, but that is how I slice it, and those are my feelings.

But you guys should not feel bad about aiding and abetting as you do. It's a journey I'm on, as a messed up chick, and all of this is part of me working that out, which is also why my husband allows it, so thank you all for being a witness to it (David, you especially - smooch!). Any additional scolding of me for my bad behaviour is always welcome in the comments. Be warned, it's liable to trigger a masturbation session, though.


So, my husband already knew about me posting before I told him (I didn't intend to tell him unless he asked). In the morning he said, "I see you made your decision".

"yes sir. sorry sir."

"everybody seemed to enjoy what they saw?"

"yes sir"

"I'm a little disappointed in the quality of the shot where I was spreading your ass cheeks open. It's a little hard to make out."

"sorry sir"

"When I said to publish them all, the intent was for everybody to clearly see."

"sorry sir"

"I guess you're going to blog about your punishment?"

"yes sir"

"Well you can correct it then. Post that same shot, but really zoomed in, in high resolution, and see if you can't enhance it, ok?"

"oooooh... yes sir..."

"If I'm not satisfied, you'll get another spanking."

"yes sir"

(Honest, I had no intent to hide anything. I wanted the broader shot, and I generally reduce the resolution to improve loading times, but since Sir requires it... blush! here it is...

(The resolution is still 50%, but at 100% it's overly grainy, but it's a super clear view now so please don't spank me again, sweetheart!!!!)

"Go up to the bedroom, undress completely, and put your nose in the corner, hands on your head."

I went upstairs and did as I was told. I wanted to have a shower, but he just sort of sprung it on me, and I was not about to disobey now. I waited there for a bit of time, but no more than 5 minutes or so?

He came into the bedroom.

"Face me."

I turned in place and faced him. I was totally bare naked with my hands still on my head. David arranged four pillows in a pile near the center-left of the bed. The stack always looks so high, but it crushes down, and any fewer pillows and your butt is not stuck up in the air like he wants it.

With the pillows in place, he looked me straight in the eye and he slowly unbuckled his belt and removed it from the belt loops around his waist. My pussy started tingling.

He removed it fully, doubled it up, and gave it a fearsome SNAP.

"Go get your butt over the pillows, you little whore."

Again, please excuse his use of the words 'whore' and 'slut'. They are words that turn me on and he uses them accordingly.

I scurried onto the bed and draped myself across the pillows. I felt very exposed.

"Keep those legs apart. Sluts don't get to keep their legs closed."

I spread my legs. He's absolutely right. Sluts don't get to keep their legs closed at a time like this. Spreading your legs open during a belting makes sure that your inner cheeks are spread more, which makes sure the belt can get in there more. It also exposes more the insides of your thighs if he wants to use the belt on me there. Worse, though, it makes me scared that I might be wriggling frantically and he might miss on a belt stoke and inadvertently strike my pussy full force. He has never has, but it's a worry.

I feel him laying the belt down across my backside. I'll recreate the dialog as best as I can remember...

"Why are you being punished?"

"Because I was unfaithful to you Sir, and posed pics of my private parts only you should see."

"Why did you post them?"

"Because I'm a giant slut, Sir?"

"No. Try again."

"Because I get a sexual thrill from doing it, and I like the attention, and I want to please everybody?"

"That's right. You're an attention grabbing little whore, waving your red ass and your private parts out there where all your blog people can see, for nothing but clicks. Is that what a good girl does?"

"No Sir"

"Who does something like that?"

"A bad girl, Sir."

"That's right. A bad girl. A very bad girl. And what happens to bad girls when they misbehave in this house?"

"They get a spanking, Sir."

"that's right. A good hard spanking. You wanted attention? You're going to get a little more attention than you counted on, from me."

It was a good scolding, don't you think? He brought me into the mind-space I needed to be in: that of a bad girl about to be spanked. I don't know if you guys can see it like i do. While in one sense it's a roleplay, because he is playing his role, it did not feel like a roleplay to me. I genuinely feel guilty for doing what I do, and so I felt a punishment was genuinely needed and deserved.

"I'm going to give you 50 strokes of the belt, then I'll punish your bottom hole with my cock afterwards."

"yes sir..."

SNAP!

Youch! The first stroke was flush across my cheeks and hard.

That's how I felt!

There's nothing like the sound of a supple, double-up leather belt striking bare girl-flesh.

I won't bore you with the physical details of my belt spanking, but it was pretty intense. He confined all the strikes to my low ass mostly, and aimed the end of the belt well so that there was minimal "wrap-around". He aimed the end of the doubled-belt to land on near and far cheeks, and did wrap around a little into my bum cleft, and some strokes wrapped a little onto my left inner thigh.

I counted the fifty out myself in my head. He stopped after I had counted 49, but it was probably me getting it wrong, not him.

I kept punishing myself as his belt punished me. Telling myself what a dirty slut I am and how I deserve everything I get. Just thinking how justified my husband was in belt whipping me like this.

By the time it was over I was crying into the bedsheets a little bit. I faced him and said how sorry I was for being such a little slut and how he deserves better from his wife. He stroked my hair and told me there were considerable upsides in having such a slutty little wife. He asked me if I was ready for what came next?

"yes sir," I said, expecting him to do it straight away.

"Let's get you all cleaned out first."

Whaaa...? He had me stand and pick up a couple of the pillows and go into the ensuite bathroom. He had me put the pillows on the ground and then draped a big bath towel over them.

"Lie down."

Oh no... an enema. He got the enema bag and hose from the cupboard and rinsed them.

Then he filled the bag right up with a warm soap-suds enema. He hung the bag using a bent wire hangar from the shower stall. He took the end, lubed it and lubed my bottom hole (you remember what that looks like, I trust), and inserted it deeply. He then let the warm soapy water flow into me.

When I cramped a bit he shut off the flow and massaged my tummy and abdomen (and pussy a bit), and then when the cramp subsided he carried on. This happened several times until the entire bag (almost 2 quarts) was inside of me.

David pulled the plug from my ass and quickly replaced it with my medium sized butt plug. Water was spewing out a bit before the plug went in. He made me stand facing the toilet seat. I was holding the plug in for dear life with my right hand and doing a little enema dance while begging him to be allowed to use the toilet!

"Let it work itself in a bit," he told me.

He had me wait there two minutes until he released me to "go". He stayed in the room as I thrust my ass on the toilet, pulled the plug out, and let go a loud crashing stream of very smelly and soapy water. David flushed a couple of times during this. I sat there a bit as the remnants dribbled out. I was never sure if more was coming or not. Kinda' embarrassing...

He rinsed the enema bag and refilled it with clear water. He repeated the process, once with a full bag, and then twice more with half-bags.  By the second half-bag, I was pooping out nothing but totally clear water into the bowl.

I think all of that was what the kids call a punishment enema, because it was not at all pleasant! But sexy as hell as a punishment.

"Back to the bed. Let's get you fucked in your behind, young lady."

I padded over to the bed with my pillows and lay back down across them, ass up.

"You're loose," he commented as he lubricated my rear passage with his fingers. After what my poor bum bum hole had just been through, well I guess so.

He undressed, got behind me and told me to pull my ass cheeks apart for him. I did so, obediently.

Next I could feel his cock pushing against my anal entrance as he started to work the tip in.

Then he slid it all the way in. He wasn't rough, but that's always the most painful part.

Once he was in, he began my fucking. When he got going it was more or less like this:

"What would your blog friends say if they could see you now?" he asked.

What indeed. It's all so humiliating.

I went on the internet to find the above images of women being ass-fucked. I picked them with a certain... I don't know... recollection of events I guess. I can feel my bumhole tingle as I write this a few days on.

Anal sex is a very, very submissive thing for me. I put it very much in the same category as a spanking. Believe it or not, the sexiest image I found was not of some stud doing it to me, but this one:


It's a younger me and an older gentleman, giving me an ass fucking as some sort of punishment / dominance exercise. I have this recurring fantasy of spending a summer in a town on the Mediterranean learning French from an older gentleman who's agreed to tutor me. In exchange, he has full rights for the summer. When I do well on my lessons, it's the pussy. When I do poorly, it's the ass. At no point is my sexual pleasure considered. Any volunteers for French tutors?

A bum fuck is not sexually pleasurable for me. I get sexual pleasure from clitoral stimulation, from a bit of direct finger pressure to the G-spot inside my vagina, from the areas just at the entrance to my vagina, from the entrance to my bumhole, and my nipples and breasts. But clitoris is, like 10-to-1 and the others are adjunct. I get no direct sexual pleasure from him fucking my rectum like that, although I do get a guilty submissive pleasure from the act when I'm in the mood (and 50 hard licks from a belt puts me in the mood, I'm a little ashamed to say).

The good thing about a real man and a real cock is that it is warm, it is pliable, and it doesn't last that long. He thrust into me hard, sending his sperm deep up into my ass.

He pulled out, slapped me on the ass, and said, "try not to be so naughty."

I'll try... I'll try...

🤞🤞

78 comments:

  1. Looks like you got it face down.

    I don't think of anal sex as punishment. I think it is a very intimate form of sex. Most girls would be willing to give away their mouth or their vagina long before they'd be willing to give away that little hole.

    It's nice that you gave us some good pictures of girls getting it hard. It allows us all to imagine you getting it this way. That's a very slutty thing to do, posting pictures and gifs of what it looks like so we can imagine you getting it good. Now all the boys in town are thinking about taking you this way, probably after using the belt.

    It was particularly intimate that he cleaned you out himself. I usually tell the girl to clean herself out, and that I'm going to check her. If it's not clean enough for me to want to put it there, then she'll get a good dose of the belt, and then I'll clean her out myself. It is intensely humiliating for the girl to cleaned out by her man, like a little sex object he keeps for his pleasure.

    I think you should finger yourself and think about us watching. Then you need to confess to him that you've taken pleasure from your exhibitionists feelings. Perhaps you can get another whipping with the belt as an "unfaithful slut". (Call it a whipping. A spanking implies it isn't all that intense.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the taking of all my holes to be pretty "intimate", but the ass is the one that HURTS the most!

      The enema was intensely humiliating, especially because he stayed to watch me expel. AND I knew what was coming at the end of that road...

      Yes, Sir, I shall finger myself as you say...

      Delete
    2. Did you confess to him that you did it? It's important not to hide things from him.

      Delete
  2. Well it's about time David took you up the ass again, a little slut like you needs/deserves it !!! Delightful as always, thanks for sharing. I can't help you much with the French lessons but I can teach you German, fair warning it would be somewhat more strict than you French paramour provided.
    Kindly
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Germans / Prussians have a rich history of being very strict! (and also taking it strictly, as we both know, chris)

      Delete
    2. Hell yes !!! If you can't take it don't give it. Just have joy in all of it, that is for me why you and David are such a delight. I'm a Rheinlander actually, the Prussians haven't even discovered fire yet.
      Cheers

      Delete
  3. And then? Into the corner after you buggering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this time. He let me shower even and put on fresh panties! I guess i was forgiven.

      Delete
  4. Bonjour

    Ma fille ainée Sylvie étant partie pour 15 jours chez sa sœur à l’étranger, j’ai adoré vos deux derniers posts, d’autant que ce que vous ressentez, mes filles sont dans la même attitude.

    Donc vos photos m’ont permis de me masturber en pensant à vous, comme à mes filles, lorsque je les fesses (bien sur surtout ma fille ainée puisqu’elle n’habite pas loin de chez moi) …

    Je comprends très bien votre côté exhib, puisqu’elles sont comme vous, …
    J’ai regardé vos photos de votre belle chatte, et de votre super anus ouvert, et j’ai rêvé que vous étiez ma propre fille, et j’ai éjaculer …
    Lorsque Sylvie ma fille va revenir, je la fesserai dans les mêmes poses, et penserai a vous …

    Merci a vos photos qui me permettent d’attendre les vraies fesses, chatte et anus de Sylvie…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oui bien sur âpres nettoyage de son bel anus ...

      Delete
    2. She will be better for it.

      Delete
    3. je vous confirme qu'elle adore, sa honte déculpe et son plaisir aussi, heu le miens aussi

      Delete
  5. That soup of emotions sounds familiar. When I’m in a sub state of mind I have a similar blend of emotions that leads to my own conclusion that I’m guilty and require a spanked, in a sense to be “cleansed”. It would be fun to have a wife who was into both dom and sub.

    I like that you punished yourself while receiving the belting. In doing that you were giving total respect to your husbands dominance. You went as far as conditioning your own thoughts deeper into submission for your husband. That is so cute and sweet Julie, good girl. How freeing did that feel? To get an incredible ass whooping and ass fucking that you needed so bad and were fully able embrace the intimacy of letting go in the moment. That’s what us spankos are genuinely craving. More then just communication, more the just a spanking, it is a state of safe relief. Of letting go to composure and diving into sensory feeling. Wow! It’s energizing to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure didn’t hold back on yourself! Glad you’re getting what you need.

      Delete
  6. I love subby julie in her predicament of wanting to be a slut but having david putting her in her place for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? And he genuinely disapproves of me posting nudes, which I think accounts for the extra snap of the wrist as the belt descended.

      Delete
  7. Julie - what?!? No pictures of your belted red ass??? Was that your decision or David's about no pics? And how are WE to judge the severity and thoroughness of your belting vs David's hand??

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not ask, and he did not offer!
      Are you kidding me. Imagine me asking for more nudes as I was being punished for... posting nudes! 50 was quite enough, thank you, Sir!

      Delete
    2. Julie - haha!!

      So, how much worse was this belting vs the previous spanking? Twice? Thrice? Or do you measure "worse" by how many additional hours or days you felt the belting vs the spanking?

      Best,
      -T.

      Delete
    3. Hmmm... more "different" I would say. More intense. More scary. More stingy. Felt deeper. Longer lasting effects for sure. In the moment, I would say I am more frantic from his hand spanking. His belt is more cold and measured.

      Delete
  8. Thank you for zooming in on your asshole, like a good little obedient slut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn hottt🔥🔥🔥🔥my phone melted scrolling through 🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking about cozying up to the boys at 13, Julie? You were always meant to be a sex fiend, I guess, lol. Fortunately you found the right man to live it with.

    There's something quite humorous about looking at a zoomed-in picture of a butthole that we all know is about to be stretched open by a cock, get pounded and receive a sperming. It did nothing to deserve such treatment but the naughty slutwife it belongs to needed to be taught a lesson.

    Ouchy, fifty with the belt! At least he had some mercy and set a predetermined tariff on you, even a harsh one. Just imagine if he had one of your "glassy eyed" sadist moments and just decided to leather right up to your limit.

    Maybe some enforced bottomlessness would be a titillating/shaming exhibitionist addition to playtime. My wife is not allowed to wear anything below the waist after a spanking for the rest of the night and she loves it. It turns her on to know that she may be fucked any time I am near. It also has helped her become more comfortable being naked, since her mom berated her for checking herself out in a mirror as a young teen and instilled a sense that nobody wanted to see her body.

    In closing, to add to the embarrassment and shaming you so intensely desire, I shall mimic a child's taunting chant from the schoolyard, point, and proclaim "Julie got her butt fucked! Julie got her butt fucked!" Hahahaha!

    Be well, mea amica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your "enforced bottomless"! Very proper for a "naughty slutwife".

      Delete
  11. Oh, Julie! Forgive me, but my mind has diverged from the theme of your post. I can’t bring myself to call you derogatory names. After seeing the closeup, clear photo of your beautiful bottom hole, I couldn’t stop myself from wishing that my tongue could have taken the place of your enema! Tonight, as I drift off to sleep, I will hope to dream of three bottom holes: My wife’s, which I rarely see and even less frequently am allowed to taste, yours, which I have now seen, but will never have the complex experience of tasting, and someone else you know whose rear treasure I will forever only fantasize about. -david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's correct for you, david.

      FYI all you blog readers, this "david" (not my David), is a long time correspondent and my biggest fan on bdsmlr, and whenever I see something there that I think "fits" this david, I tag him. Come and see strictjuliespanked.bdsmlr.com.

      Delete
  12. Some men and I include myself in this category, really enjoy being married to whores....My wife is, and always has been a total slut...her boyfriend calls her his peronal whore. She probably should be spanked every now and then herself....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she's be embarrassed being spanked by him in front of you...

      Delete
  13. Thanks for the detailed report. Glad to hear that you finally got what you needed in the way of a disciplinary spanking. How long do you figure it will be until you need another one? Interesting bit about your parents and naturism. I figured that to have two kids who turned out as kinky as you and your sister, your parents must have been at least somewhat kinky themselves, though tyhey may still not have revealed all about that to you. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the chart a few posts ago. I would say I average between 1 and 2 months. Of course, the "need" in me is constant.

      I don't think naturist camp is kinky - adherents claim the exact opposite. But it is a bit freaky!

      Delete
  14. Thinking david is getting too comfortable in this power struggle. Hope you make sure his true sissy subbie side comes out soon.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already taken care of. We did a "turnabout is fair play" yesterday!

      Delete
  15. 'I won't bore you with the physical details of my belt spanking, but it was pretty intense.'
    If it's so boring then I guess David wasn't doing it hard enough. He'll have to really give it to you next time :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant,
      SWISH SMACK OW!
      SWISH SMACK OW!
      SWISH SMACK OW!
      SWISH SMACK OW!
      SWISH SMACK OW!
      SWISH SMACK OW!
      SWISH SMACK OW!
      SWISH SMACK OW!
      ...

      Delete
  16. Oh Julie, what a great ass you have, especially when it is very red after getting a much deserved spanking. And then the whole enema scene - wow - and the ass fucking. What a naughty girl you are? I look forward to more posts about David punishing you.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty little butthole!

    ReplyDelete

  18. Was your father sometimes erected during your nudist holidays and do you remember if you would try really hard not to notice and not to stare, or if there were a few times you'd look at it and get a little warm and wish you could have a look at it ? (or jump on his knees)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I didn't see any erections at all there. I did mostly avert my eyes, though. I was curious, but was mortified at the chance of being caught looking!

      Delete
  19. Shopping at the camp supermarket
    https://cdn012.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2021/10/10468153/bdsmlr-10468153-ubD8MAoBDX.jpg
    Naughty dau.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo... link does not work...

      Delete
    2. maybe it's better ... it was a little ... too much

      Delete
    3. Nah! Fantasies are never "too much". It's an exploration of the deepest, sometimes darkest, part of us. We all have it. For some it's so repressed they believe they don't. You have to integrate it.

      Delete
    4. No.. I mean... maybe it's too much a hard blow to their dau's self-esteem.
      so ultimately it might be better

      Delete
  20. Poor Chrissy - I think he really thought you promised not to blog about your belting. Hank saw your posting and told me that he was coming over Saturday night to do the honors.

    You should have seen Chrissy's face when I told him to get out the enema bag and the strap on (While Hank enjoys a nice blow job from Chrissy, he won't butt fuck her. It's too gay.) Hank also promised a surprise.

    I'll let you how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Glad we could be an inspiration! Do share.

      Delete
  21. Gr8 writing M8.

    Did the biz for me 💦 🍆 🤪

    Shame U didn’t get figged during corner time tho….

    Always adds xtra shame 😎

    Nxt time hopefully?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE the ginger root up my bum...

      Delete
    2. All the more reason that should be used I think!

      Delete
  22. Punishment for excessive promiscuity seems appropriate. Since I’m not really into the sexist words “whore” and “slut”, I’m going to stick with “trollop” (but Ms SJ, you go with what turns you on).

    One fantasy of mine involves a dinner party at our house. Julie, a buxom, full bottomed young blond woman in a purple satin miniskirt, has been flirting with me all night long. Irene has been busy in the kitchen and being hostess, so I hope she hasn’t noticed.

    But she has. When the guests leave, she asks Julie to stay behind. Irene tells Julie she was a bit out of line, but maybe she’s heard what a good pussy licker Rosco is. Would she like a sample?

    Julie is a bit surprised but intrigued and she agrees. I’m instructed to go upstairs, take off my clothes and lie on the bed and wait. Irene brings Julie in, reaches under her short skirt and pulls off her panties. She kisses Julie, then tells her to go ahead and mount my face, facing my body so her big bottom smothers me.

    She smells, feels and tastes so good. I lick and suck gently. Soon Julie starts to writhe, an orgasm seems at hand. But then Irene grabs her by her blond ponytail and yanks her forward.

    “You trollop, did you really think I was going to share Rosco with you after your shameless behavior tonight?

    Irene has a riding crop in her hand and begins to methodically whip Julie’s big bottom. She warns her not to move, and thrashes the daylights out of her. Julie is sobbing. Irene fetches a pair of handcuffs and fastens Julie to the end of the bed, standing with her skirt pulled up and her red bottom on display.

    Irene turns to me and says it’s my turn to be whipped for indulging the trollop’s flirtations. I’m whipped twice as long and hard. I see Julie watching helplessly. She looks like she’s aching to touch herself, but the handcuffs won’t let her.

    Irene sits on my face for her pussylicking, then fucks me hard - all with Julie watching helplessly. Then she gives Julie another kiss on the mouth and sends her home with a wet pussy, a hot bottom and no panties.

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that Julie is inspiring fan fiction. - Frank

      Delete
    2. Hold on... "full bottomed", "big bottom"? Even if it is, you don't have to spell it out for everyone! ;-)

      If I'm getting the geometry right, you have an underneath view of my cropping? That would be cool.

      Delete
    3. Most bottoms tend to look big when they descend on your face.

      I am happily married, but while I do enjoy a plump bottom (within reason, eyes are probably the most important outward asset of a woman to me.

      Rosco

      Delete
  23. You were punished a lot, your belly was unpleasantly swollen from the enema, your rectum and your sphincters painfully fucked, your butt suffered from the belt blows.
    You now seem to really enjoy being physically punished and you are starting to mentally hurt yourself.
    It's nice to read.
    Stern

    ReplyDelete
  24. "I am a bad girl who cannot control her sexual lusts" - You should have to write that 200 times - on a t-shirt, that you can wear out and about!

    I don't think you need to be a psychologist to draw a line between you feeling ignored as a naked thirteen year old in front of your family and you throwing yourself at your father in skimpy panties a couple of years later, in front of your family, and fantasizing (and more besides!) about them seeing you naked again as a sexually active adult.

    The new photo is definitely an improvement, to the point where we can actually see inside Julie's precious heiny-hole! Think about how rare it is to see this in regular spanking videos, and here you are giving it up for free! Knowing it'll get you punished, in fact! A bad girl indeed...

    You talk about the culpability of us readers, and it's true that I come here hoping to read about some crazy sexual misadventures. I think this is the first time Real Julie has confessed to being given an enema, and definitely the first time you've admitted to being watched as you release one! I remember when Sue gave David his first enema and you all watched him expel it, you said you could never do something so embarrassing!

    That said, I do see you as a real person and a friend, and if you posted something like "I bought some new red panties, and wanted to post photos of my butt on my blog, but my husband said he'd rather I didn't and would give me the belt if I did," then I think I'd say that whilst I was disappointed for myself I was proud of you for being mature and honouring your husband's wishes. I'm not anticipating many posts like that, though, because... you're a bad girl who cannot control her sexual lusts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have me pegged, Tanky.

      Delete
    2. Nice to see your exegesis here, Tanky. I was missing it earlier. But surely, as people who presumably care about Julie's development, we should be trying to help her overcome her enslavement to sexual lusts. Your proposed T-shirt therapy only confirms to her what a bad girl she IS, and doesn't help her to become a better girl in the future. Of course, as eager readers of her sexual exploits are we not all perhaps complicit in keeping Julie imprisoned in her sexual bondage? - Frank

      Delete
  25. As one of the long-time adult daughters of one of your French-speaking readers would say, spanking is punishment and it must hurt. The pain should not however come to cover the shame felt. The conscience of the girl punished must remain fully at the service of her embarrassment and the presence of witnesses, in this case, is desirable.
    There is a second level of shame more intended to spanked wives like you. With the tacit consent of his wife, a husband can exceed the level of pain acceptable to her. The state of physical and moral submission she experiences, as she is almost about to shout her safe word, will allow an immense sense of shame to infuse her body and mind for hours.
    Of this state of total shame, should there be witnesses? I think so.
    A French husband/dad

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's always insightful to understand why people have the kinks they do. I can completely understand and even relate to humiliation kink as I had something similar in my childhood that triggered my very same kink, albeit I don't get the benefit of it being due to a deeply ironic story about how a naturist body positive resort produced the exact opposite.

    I cant remember what age I'd of been at the time, but I'd gotten in the habit of not wearing panties under my dresses for... whatever reason. My mother was a no nonsense woman and one day after she'd been interrogating me in the car all the way to church, once she got there she ordered me to lift up my dress in the middle of the parking lot... Yup! No panties! And voila the seeds of my later adulthood kink were sewn.

    The thing that really makes my tummy tingle... like more than most things kinky (even though they basically all do)... is standing in front of Sir or Mistress and having them slowly, ever so slowly, pull my panties down... exposing bit by bit by bit more until my panties are at my knees or on the floor... then something that will make me weak at my knees? A comment on my exposure... it doesn't have to be a direct comment on how I keep myself bare or anything (though that would 100% do the job!) but even something like, "Well, I'm not interested in *that* I'm interested in getting to the bottom of this little issue!" or some such. Just to make it super well know I have, in fact, been seen via my exposure.

    It's making my tummy do flips right now just thinking about it!

    -Kasey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kasey, you poor girl! But I must say, your mother's punishment for not wearing panties surely "fit the crime". Did she slowly count the seconds in her head as you had to hold your dress up? "Ten seconds ought to teach her a lesson she'll not soon forget". Suddenly I want David to punish me like that for not wearing panties...

      Delete
    2. A pair of naughty girls, teasing themselves by wearing short skirts without panties in public. In case they forget, a slight breeze tingles the dampness between their legs.

      Rosco

      Delete
    3. I've certainly done it. Felt very naughty!

      Delete
  27. Ummmm, in my mind I remember it feeling like an eternity! That's for sure. Also it was less a punishment, more a "prove it", type of thing but once my dress was high in the air and literally everything was on show, she certainly didn't immediately tell me to put it down again. I want to say somewhere in the area of 5-10 seconds. And yes I did hear plenty of gasps around me and felt the eyes of *everyone* on me. So, even if it hadn't started as a punishment... it definitely became one!!

    And... right?! Back then it was an absolute nightmare, but now the idea of that is... so fucking hot and I would give anything for someone to recreate that with me in a way that wouldn't get me thrown in jail for indecent exposure.

    -Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ohhh, we all get our due eventually. I'm always looking for a sore ass....love you two... :)

    ReplyDelete