Sunday, November 14

Spanked for not Spreading my Legs!

Yes, dammit! I got a spanking because I was not immediately in the mood to spread my legs to accept my husband's penis on demand. Then I made the mistake of saying a bad word and got punished for that, then he spanked me and then I no longer had the choice to spread my legs (as if I ever did!)

It was a long day with work. In the afternoon David asked me what we should do for dinner. I knew I was going to be too busy to whip anything up, so I suggested, "go out for dinner?" He agreed.

He found us a nice new restaurant for us, kind of Asian-fusion-style Tapas, and made a resi for 7. He came to get me at my desk at 6:15 (I was just finishing up a few last emails), and we headed out. Had a great dinner. It was all totally normie, no sex conversations at all.

Afterwards we got home and watched a show. I was falling asleep in front of the TV so we went to bed a bit early at around 10pm (the late nights had been catching up to me). Got all ready and got undressed and went to bed. He got into bed right after me and started snuggling. He kissed my lips and reached for my pussy. I pushed away and said, "I'm tired. Tomorrow, I promise."

99% of the time we are a totally normal couple. There is not this constant Sword of Damocles hanging over me or anything regarding my spanked wife status. Honestly, I was just not in the mood right then because I was tired, and just said so.

"Oh come on, all you have to is spread your legs and lie there..."

I could tell he was saying in a joking fashion that I did not have that much to do. If any of you guys think that, it's a total misconception. A woman's mind, body, and soul is 100% occupied during penetrative sex with her loving partner. It was incorrect and condescending to say I had no effort to put in while receiving him. My temper flared a little.

"Oh, fuck off," I told him.

As soon as it came out of my mouth, though, and I saw his darkening eyes, I knew it was over the line. And all of a sudden I remembered that I was a spanked wife. The normal rules don't apply to me. I was not allowed to say something like that. Not without being consequenced. My tummy got a little tight.

"Fuck off?" he asked me, incredulously, leaning up on one elbow and looking at me. There was no "joke" in his eyes.

I was instantly awake and feeling sheepish, acutely aware that things a normal wife could say or do did not apply to a spanked wife. I think my mouth just wrote a cheque my butt was going to have to cash. I got a little nervous, a little scared, and... (blush) a little aroused.

He got up out of bed with a sigh, and came around to my side. He was dressed in his boxers. He took the covers off me, took my arm in his hand and pulled me out of bed and guided me to the ensuite bathroom. I was completely naked. He put me in front of the sink on my knees, turned on the tap to lukewarm, and got a fresh bar of ivory soap out of the top cupboard. Oh no! A mouth soaping.

He picked up a washcloth and took his good time thoroughly soaping it up until it was completely covered with thick suds.

Mouth soaping is the "traditional" punishment for a girl with a dirty mouth, and boy did I ever deserve it. I knelt there nervously and submissively, squirming as he lathered up the washcloth more and more.

"Open," he told me.

I opened my mouth and he started scrubbing inside with the sudsy washcloth. He went all around my inner cheeks, the roof of my mouth, on and under my tongue, my teeth and gums. He went around and around, re-soaping the washcloth and going in again.

Oh Gawd it was nasty. I could see myself in the mirror. Thick white suds we're coming out of my mouth and dribbling down my chin and onto my bare breasts. My mouth was completely filled with suds, I almost gagged a couple of times.

"What happens to bad girls who use naughty words?" he asked me.

"Whey ge dey mouf waffed out wee soap." I said as best I could with my mouth filled up with suds.

He soaped the cloth again and then took it for another tour around my mouth, scrubbing thoroughly. It was going on and on. One little mistake. One little swear word that slipped out. And as a result here I was with a mouthful of nasty suds.

He finally stopped, held my chin making me look up at him, looked at me, and said, "You will NEVER use language like that towards me again. Do you understand?"

"Yef fir!" I said nodding my head up and down in his hand. I won't. I legitimately won't.

"Rinse, and then I'll give you your spanking."

I knew a spanking was inevitable, but to be told out loud like that brought it home. I was a minute away from going across his lap and having my bare butt ROASTED for what I knew would be 5-10 minutes of tearful, fiery hell.

I rinsed the nasty soap out of my mouth as best I could. But I learned that the nasty taste stays with you no matter how much you rinse. And honestly, I was nervous to go in for my spanking.

He lost patience with me, and with my mouth still tasting of soap he called me over to him.

I hurried over. He was seated on the side of the bed and pulled me across his lap. He started in spanking me with his hand. There was no "warmup", it was straight into "punishment grade" smacks to my rear. That first minute or so was soooo hard to take! I was kicking and squirming and crying out "I'm sorry!" Over and over again. He got my bum and thighs every bit as red as on our earlier spanking, but without any warmup, straight into it, and unrelentingly, it was much more a punishment.

I had told my husband to "fuck off". My mouth had been washed out with soap and now I was being given a thorough punishment spanking. I knew I deserved it all. A wife DOES NOT talk to her husband like that. Not a spanked wife anyways.

"Are you EVER going to say ANYTHING like that to me again?" he asked as he spanked. I could barely get the words out, but promised him, over and over, that I would not and that I was sorry!

I was not thinking it at the moment, but as I've written before there is something incredibly cathartic about being spanked for being a legitimately bad girl. A lot of pain in my rump, a lot of involuntary leg fluttering, a genuine feeling of contrition, and then my tears just flow and flow. It's a total regression to an innocent childhood state: being punished this way by a loving Daddy who cares enough about me to spank. And, all mixed up in this, not in the moment but all around it, it's just breathtakingly sexy to be dealt with so strictly like this, for the smallest thing, by your man.

He took me off his lap. I was crying and rubbing my rear end on my knees beside him.

"Would you like to spread your legs for me now, wife?"

"Yes Sir!" I said. I certainly did not want more spanking just then!

He stood and I got on the bed on my back with my tears still rolling down my cheeks. I spread my legs wide. He slipped his boxers off. He was very hard. He got saliva on his fingers and slapped them down onto my pussy.

"You're wet," he told me as his fingers penetrated me. "Reach down. Hold your cunt lips open as I fuck you."

He likes to feel my wet pinkness against him as he fucks me. I grabbed a pussy lip in between my thumb and forefinger of each hand and pulled apart.

"Wider, get that clit showing."

I kind of hooked my labia with my middle fingers and used my two index fingers to pull back my hood and expose my engorged clitoris. I pulled hard which totally spread my inner lips open as well. I wanted to do a good job for him and pulled like mad, until I was in pain.

He knelt between my legs, put his cocktip at the entrance to my vagina, and penetrated me deeply. It was all so fast, and I was still crying from my spanking.

"Keep them spread," he ordered me. I pulled my pussy open wider, painfully wide as he fucked me. I got a bunch of thrusts into me like this and then he changed it up.

"Hands above your head," he ordered me.

I released my pussy and put my hands above my head and he grabbed both my hands in one of his. He put his other hand on my tit and mashed it roughly as he continued my wife-fucking.

I struggled weakly agains his grasp, writhing my hips against his pelvis, and softly saying "no...".

"Take it," he ordered me.

He mauled my tit and twisted my nipples until my eyes watered. He switched hands and punished my other tit the same way. All the while my hands were pinned above my head and his hips were driving his cock painfully deep into me.

This pic captures the feeling, but there are no pics of girls having
their two hands pinned above their heads by their men with
a tit mauling during their fuckings - well have to make one 😊

"No, no, no," I said as I struggled.

Now, I know that "no" means "no", except when you have a longstanding agreement that "red" means "no", and "no" is just me expressing myself. Saying "no" allows me to go deeper into my mind-fuck.

"We fuck when I say we fuck," he said.

"Yes Sir!"

"When... I... Say..." and he shuddered, ejaculating deeply into me. "Go dry your eyes and clean yourself up. No orgasm for you tonight."

Oh no. I didn't expect it after misbehaving as I did. But I was fucked horny. I would have to go to sleep in that state. I knew that I would be masturbating next day as I wrote this up [editors note: already done].

"Yes Sir. May I rinse my mouth more and brush my teeth again?" I thought it best to ask permission.

He considered that for a moment. "You may."

I went to the bathroom, peed, and used toilet paper to clean myself out. I took a tissue, dried my eyes and blew my nose. I stood at the sink, rinsed my mouth and brushed my teeth. I went back to bed and snuggled into David's arms. I was still shaking a bit and riding an endorphin high from the way I was spanked and roughly handled. Despite it all, I respected that he would not put up with any shit from me. I asked to be treated like this, and he delivers.

"I'm sorry for swearing at you. I deserved to get my mouth washed out. And I'm sorry for not spreading my legs the first time you told me to. I deserved that spanking, and the... the rough fucking."

"Are you still ok with our arrangement?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you for holding me to your standards and for being so strict with me."

"Your pussy was very wet after your spanking."

"Yes Sir. It... excites me... when you take me in hand like that."

"Good. It excites me too. How was the mouth soaping?"

"Horrid," I said with a pout.

"What will happen to you if you use language like that again towards me?"

"Another mouth soaping?"

"And?"

"And a spanking Sir."

"And, for a second offence, before going across my knee you'll bend over for twelve hard strokes of the big paddle while you hold the bar of soap in your mouth."

"Ohhhh... yes sir." I DO NOT want that. Not that I meant to this time, but that made up my mind then and there that there was no way would I even consider using swear words as a incitement.

"And what will happen if you don't spread your legs for me when I tell you to?"

"A spanking."

"And?"

"And I'll have to spread my legs for you anyways, it'll be really rough, and I won't get to have an orgasm."

"How's your pussy?"

"Sore and chafed, Sir."

"And your breasts?"

"A bit bruised, Sir."

"Next time I tell you we're having sex, or if you initiate, I want you to beg me for it up your bum."

"Ohhhhh..."

"It's part of your punishment. If you forget, or don't ask or take it eagerly enough, I'll wear your behind out with the strap. No joke. I want you to obey, not angle for a spanking."

Oh no. If I want sex, even a pussy licking, I'll have to get ass-fucked first! Even if he asks, "would you like your pussy licked?" I'll have to say, "Yes, Sir, but I really want it up my ass first...", and then I'll have to take THAT before having my lady parts properly licked. Oh dear. It's already a few days later and we have not had sex yet. And I'm getting very horny for his tongue. So I think he's waiting for me to go to him and ask, "please Sir, would you fuck me in the ass?" But I don't want that! Wahhhh! 😭 😭😭

What do you guys think? Was he too strict with me? What are your thoughts on fucking a crying wife? I wasn't so sure about that... but I'm not faulting him for it. I can change things up a bit and he'll adjust. I don't know... don't want to top from the bottom...

94 comments:

  1. Honestly, I'm fine with 99% of this. You've got an arrangement with your husband, you have an 'out' from that arrangement should you truly need it (red), and, ultimately, you told you soul mate to "fuck off", so, to that end, yes. I am absolutely fine with how all of this eventuated, and as for the fucking you while you're crying... Julie... come on. You're a sadist yourself, how can you not see the appeal there? Silly, silly Julie. No topping from the bottom, young lady!

    The one tiiiiny little bit I take issue with, if I were you, is this: the fact that you genuinely were not in the mood, initially expressed this to him, and he ignored that. Now, in this case, your very next words were to tell him to fuck off, which earned you everything that followed... but I do wonder, if you'd still politely declined him, or maybe offered a HJ/BJ instead... would he have accepted that or was your fate already determined? If I were you, in that position, I would have been very upset that my partner refused to accept how I was feeling. Buuuuut... that's not how it went. You told him to fuck off instead of politely declining. So I guess we'll never know :P

    P.S. Get it over with girl! Go ask for your ass fucking right now, get it over with, then ride his face all the way to that orgasm you still are owed!!

    -Kasey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... all of that. In retrospect, when I refused him he came back with a bit of a joke, not a threat. I'll ask him today what would have happened had I not swore. And good advice on the P.S. - it's going to happen, putting it off only means fewer pussy lickings for me.

      Delete
    2. You gotten it over and done with yet, Julie dear? Every minute that goes by is a minute potentially lost of pussy licking... Tic tock tic tock...

      -Kasey

      Delete
  2. Sounds like David gave you what you wanted and needed..you have been rough on him before..I think you have a mutually satisfying relationship…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, though we don't play tit for tat.

      Delete
  3. Strict David Spanks! Ah, the oldest source of marital disagreement. Well I think if you'd gently and respectfully given the explanation you did here about how much emotional energy you have to expend during sex rather than just telling David to fuck off you may have escaped a spanking. But your sleepy smart mouth turned a minor disagreement into truly deserving a spanking. Just like lots of spanked wives, tee hee.

    Strict Julie asking if David was too strict? Pish posh, lol! But in all seriousness, I personally would not have sex with my wife if she was crying (that's for spankings only in our relationship, not sex), but then again our dynamic is different than yours and David knows that you know you can safeword out if it is genuinely too much. You've bent him over and buttfucked him while he was crying from his freshly sore bottom and whining "no" many times, so from prior experience it doesn't look out of bounds to you guys.

    And as you said, if you need an adjustment, you guys know and love each other enough to figure it out. But I think something like this also serves to help push and explore the boundaries of your submission the way you pushed his for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. Thank you for the thoughtful comment.

      Delete
  4. Sooo hot! As you know, I’m very sub, but I could see myself switching for a scene like this! Or am I really seeing myself in your role as a spanked wife? So confusing. And arousing! -david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the switch is very flippable. What turns us on one way turns us on the other.

      Delete
    2. “Flipable” indeed! After reading through the comments, I realized I was not tuned into the crying part. I’m not sure how I would feel about actually fucking a crying woman. The idea of it seems arousing, but in real life, I think I would be afraid of taking it too far. On the other hand, if it was YOU fucking me, if I didn’t cry at least some of the time, I would feel like I missed something. And not just tears. I think that uncontrollable, rolling sobs could be good for me, at least occasionally. - david

      Delete
  5. I've cried during sex a few times and my husband loves it! Love the mouth soaping and pussy spreading. I envy your spanking relationship! Love your blog, so interesting and so hot! Francesca xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. David went too far this time. It’s not the Middle Ages and you aren’t his property. The whole episode made me very uncomfortable, and I’m a big fan of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I voluntarily became a spanked wife, so yeah, it is sort of the Middle Ages around here so far as that is concerned!

      Delete
    2. And I know what you mean re being uncomfortable. I'm still processing whether fucking me while I was in tears is something we should allow.

      Delete
    3. A woman's mind, body, and soul is 100% occupied during penetrative sex with her loving partner. It was incorrect and condescending to say I had no effort to put in while receiving him.

      Your words young lady, spanked wife or not doesn’t excuse beating you into submission.

      I know there are fine lines in our world of kink, we all have our limits and play with partners is a complex ongoing work of communication and understanding, but if you’re still uncomfortable now I think it went to far.

      Delete
    4. I don't consider myself beaten into submission. I had decided to be submissive to him in our r/l and accept consequences when I do not live up to that.

      Crying while being fucked felt like a very deep level of submission. He pushed a boundary, which is fine. I need to figure out if we extend the boundary or not.

      Delete
  7. "I knew that I would be masturbating next day as I wrote this up [editors note: already done]."

    Delayed orgasm was part of your punishment. I hope David gave permission for you to masturbate. If not you're due a strapping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...since you're a spanked wife, I think you should CONFESS your unauthorized masturbation and orgasm, and submit yourself to David's judgement on this matter.

      Besides, if he finds out by reading about it here, he would be fully justified in DOUBLING or even TRIPLING whatever punishment he would have normally given you. Why take that chance? Confess, take your punishment, and then ask for your butt fucking!

      -T.

      Delete
    2. It's not unauthorized, Sir. He knows how horny I get with all these thoughts in my head, and allows it. If it was all on him, he'd be exhausted! The one exception is if he walks in on me and catches me "red handed". Then I get a spanking. The thought of him walking in makes me nervous and horny (like it did when I "did it" at home in my room as a teen).

      Delete
  8. You get no sympathy from me. This looks like exactly what you need, deep down inside.

    Be a good girl, if you don't want to be punished. And remember, obedience is part of being a good girl. Otherwise, just take your punishment the way it's given to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was this a punishment? You can tell it's a punishment because it changes the girl's behavior. Once the girl is punished, she will avoid doing it again. If it doesn't change her behavior, it isn't a punishment. It's just stimulation.

      I always require the girl to use her fingers to spread her labia. I want to know that she wants it. The girl has been trained to spread properly, and she knows she'll be punished if she doesn't do it the way she was taught.

      We'll see if you've learned from the experience. Otherwise, a more severe punishment will most certainly occur.

      Delete
    2. What I've learned is that I must not be impolite and use curse words directed at my husband when expressing myself.

      Delete
    3. If he tells you to spread, are you going to spread?

      Delete
  9. You reap what you sow... I seem to remember a few instances when you've insisted your husband need never masturbate, because he can take you any time he wants, so I have no sympathy for you on this one! If you had tried to negotiate giving him a hand job or even just politely declined and promised to make up for it later I'd have said it was unwarranted, but you can't punish him for not using his all-access pass and also tell him to fuck off when he tries to use it!

    As for fucking a crying wife... It would probably turn me off, but he knows you, and you got wet, so I guess the proof of the pudding is in the eating! Also, you were crying as a reaction to your spanking and feeling shame for letting yourself down, it would be different if he was fucking you whilst you were crying over, eg, the loss of a loved one!

    Was he too strict with you? Nope! I've been waiting to read that you've finally been given a good mouth soaping, I think you're often careless with your words, maybe you'll be a little more thoughtful in the future! A hard spanking - well, that's just how things are done at your house, and the hard fucking? You consented, and you have a safeword, so no problem there either. Plus you diddled yourself whilst thinking about it, he obviously didn't do any real damage!

    Enjoy your butt fucking! At least you know it's coming, you can stretch yourself out good and beg for it in earnest when you're loosened up. Maybe you could make it a rule that you get a real punishment spanking if you go, say, six weeks without begging for a buttfuck? Think of it as a chore you don't like doing but will be punished for forgetting or avoiding, just like a naughty girl? Just a thought, I wonder if any of your other readers like the suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your opinion, Tanky.
      It's a good idea to work the plug in and let it stretch me before asking him for bum sex. Thank you for the suggestion.

      Delete
    2. You are most welcome! To be honest, I see no reason why you shouldn't work it in two or three times a day anyway, especially since you're working from home. That way you'd be able to comfortably accommodate your husband whenever the mood struck him!

      Delete
    3. I think stretching myself out just before my bum fucking would be best. I'll not let on I have it in there and give him a bit of a chuckle when he takes my panties down.

      Delete
    4. Are you going to sync your fancy Bluetooth model up to some music to get yourself amped? "It's Britney, bitch!"

      Delete
    5. Brilliant! Yes, Britney should help me stretch...

      Delete
  10. As long as the two of you are cool with what happens between you, the rest of us can keep our oppinions to ourselves ;-)
    I personally wouldn't have acted as David did, and fucking a crying girl does not hold any appeal to me. But I don't have the type of relationship with my wife, as you and David has, so there's no point in comparing that. Had I had the same type of relationship as you, the spanking could have been coming, if you'd told me to fuck off, though I'd probably have left out the mouth soaping, as it holds no appeal to me (unless it was something I knew you'd agreed to and asked to have on the table, so to speak).
    In any case, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any punishment that seems appropriate for a child or teen is on the table with me, mouth soaping included.

      Delete
    2. How about a punishment suitable for, say, a blasphemous medieval serf, a poorly trained puppy, or a disrespectful new inmate at a woman's prison? I don't want to see you limit yourself!

      Delete
  11. Spreading my legs will insure a longer spanking, and thankful it can't be harder. My wife has told me several times, but I just can't help it. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it when boys spread their legs during my spankings. More tender inside flesh to smack.

      Delete
    2. I know that for a fact, my wife will address that area to insure I don't spread my legs. Jack

      Delete
    3. And, if there are female witnesses, making the boy spread his legs ensures all his little bits are bouncing and dancing on full view, and his little brown hole gapes and wriggles as he is spanked. The embarrassment of this adds to his punishment.

      Delete
    4. I've been spanked in front of her friends and my mother-in-law, the real embarrassment is dancing around, all on display and then told to face the wall. Her friends enjoy the show and especially if I mouth off, then the show goes longer and no way can I keep my legs together. Jack

      Delete
  12. Well young lady, no backtalking your husband, he did well in putting you in your place and make you humbly expose your pussy for his inspection

    ReplyDelete
  13. I honestly think i was ok, you and david have built a lot of trust over the years, you know he would never do anything you wouldn't be ok with, if he take things a bit far you can always use your safe-word and i'm pretty sure he will respect it, let him have his way with his spanked wife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did NOTHING wrong. I ask a lot. We can course correct if I feel the need. Not sure I do.

      Delete
  14. An enema and a mouthsoaping - that is a real punishment. As a submissive husband, spanking, even in a chastity, is sexual. I can get eret before and after. Even in the chastity, I can feel the swelling.

    But mouthsoaping is punishment. I feel like a seven year old boy. My wife becomes my mom. A smack on bare bottom, in the middle of a lecture, does not so much hurt as remind me of my status.

    Even an enema in itself is sexual. But combined with mouthsoaping, my peepee just shrivels. Enemas make me want to pee. The worst punishment is when mom puts me in a diaper and sends me to bed. I know that I will never make it through the night dry.

    I generally don't get to rinse out the soap from my mouth. So when she comes to get me in the morning, with the taste of soap in my mouth and wet diaper, I am ready to be a good boy. And julie, if she wants to fuck my ass, I hop into position. You should do the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mouthsoaping was horrible. Made me feel like a naughty little girl.

      Delete
    2. Isn't that how females get a spanking, acting a naughty little girl, and no matter if its a male doing the spanking of the female, the desire results were achieved. Jack

      Delete
  15. Was that your pretty pussy and ass you were showing us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it isn't. Picture #3 is the one thing that seems to be outside of Julies comfort zone. And that's okay.

      Delete
  16. Call me old fashioned,but that was a bridge too far in my view , especially when you were tired and not in the mood in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get spanked (or mouthsoaped) for that...

      Delete
    2. I'm ok with the spanking and mouthsoaping parts...You deserved both.

      Delete
    3. Well, I was wide awake after that point!

      Delete
  17. I think you got off easy. Hot sauce in your mouth, then soap followed by a belt spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does that make it much worse?

      Delete
    2. Julie's right, more effective to soap her mouth and stick the hot sauce in her bottom!

      Delete
    3. Oh yes. Go put a few drops on your tongue the imagine the horrid taste of soap with it

      Delete
    4. I can see I have some experimenting to do... 😬

      Delete
  18. Very nice Julie, you are lucky to get away with just a hand spanking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and no. With his hand to my butt, he maxes it out. With an implement, he keeps it dialed down, so I'm not that sure!

      Delete
  19. Well, young lady, I think you got what was coming to you. He showed you, in no certain terms, that your words and actions have consequences. I shouldn't be surprised if(some day in the future) he dons your harness and takes both of your hungry little holes under his command at once.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think David was right with the spanking and mouthsoaping. The only thing I would have done different is had you stand in the corner before your fucking. This would have also settled down your crying before he fucked you. I have read most of your postings the past few months. You are a great writer and a very lucky girl. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments! 🙏
      And yes, reasonable suggestion.

      Delete
  21. Julie, would you "trust" david to own you and control your orgasms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither of us would like that. I'm way too horny and it amuses him.

      Delete
  22. I wouldn't have thought I'd comfortable with the idea of you being fucked while crying... but the erectness of my cock after reading this suggests otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Punishment definitely earned for talking to him that way! Unacceptable! The only thing I struggled with was you being fucked while crying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't know about that. I thought the mouth soaping was a bit over the line!

      Delete
    2. Was it really over the line? What did you say to him? Will you say it again? I think it was totally appropriate and effective.

      Now be a good little wife and ask for his cock up your ass,

      Delete
    3. I said a bad word to him, and i WILL NOT do it again, so I suppose you have a point.

      Already done, Sir.

      Delete
  24. Well deserved spanking Julie for being rude to David.
    You are lucky he didn't use any implements.
    I once did it and got spanked with my own hair brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so - hairbrush would have been worse.

      Delete
  25. I love to read about how your naughty behavior gets punished. I hope that you really learned your lesson. Having to ask ask for an ass fucking will put you in the proper sub space. Perhaps you should have spread your cheeks and offer it rather than just saying it. That way he will know you were being sincere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to be able to entertain you.

      Already offered and accepted.

      Delete
  26. To teach you
    not to be so obedient
    not to so easily open your vagina
    not to describe so obscenely how you used your fingers to pull yourself apart
    you should be punished with a few good rule shots on your fingertips

    https://i1.wp.com/www.cnt-tas.org/wp-content/uploads/pan-sur-les-doigts-petit.jpg?w=465&ssl=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ouch! But, at the restaurant for example, where a mouth soaping or a slap is not an option, if a wife says something silly or rude, and a punishment on the spot is therefore necessary, it must be pretty humiliating for her to have to present her fingertips this way, thus recognizing that she deserves to be punished.

      Delete
  27. Happy LOL Julie...Your blog never disappoints and your journey into spanking intriqued me always.
    Don't lose that attitude young lady !

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fucked whilst crying?

    Line crossed M8.

    You know it. We know it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi,
    I think I am with a lot of people here in that I am initially uncomfortable that the catalyst to the session was you saying “No”.
    I know you have put a spin on the session that the punishment was for your language, but it does not take away the fact that the whole thing was started as in your words you were not “immediately in the mood to spread your legs”
    I have a very loving (if somewhat vanilla) relationship where mutual respect for feelings is high on the agenda, so for us in that situation I would have possibly been offered assistance with hand relief.
    That said my relationship is not yours and I think despite being tired you still wanted to play. Would the scenario have been different had you not swore and tried a negotiated alternative instead? Only you and David know that.
    What I do hope is that you are never, ever taken against your will and that if it is ever needed “Red” means Red!
    Trust is like virginity - it is brilliant when you have it, but once it is gone, it is gone forever.
    Stay safe
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accept that as a spanked wife it is not my right to beg off sex with such a lame excuse. I would lose respect for David if he put up with it. In fact, it never got to that as I swore. Nothing David could do to me is rape so long as we maintain our current agreement and he respects my safeword.

      Delete
  30. I think unconsciously you wanted it all....

    ReplyDelete
  31. My problem Julie is that I live in a Macho society, whenever I mention spanking, my partner says either please don't spank me hard, just playful pats or agrees to be spanked as I like, other times though rare she does not agree to be spanked at all.
    BUT, they never imagine that it is the other way around and that she will be the one giving the spanking.
    I once asked to be spanked directly and the lady looked down to me and said you are not a man, go away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All society was "macho" in the past, but there's always women willing to play...

      Delete