Tuesday, April 18

Embarrassing Spankings for Boys

My biggest fetish is for sure the embarrassment fetish as it relates to childish punishments applied to men and women. That's where my spanking fetish comes from, as well as things like a cornertime, diapering (see Julie's Diaper Change photoshoot!), forced bi or panty training for guys, and so on. I do find myself equally turned on imagining or having it done to me; imagining or seeing it being done to others;  or by being the instigator.

The thought of it being done to a truly unwilling person does not turn me on. I do get turned on imagining they are highly reluctant, even resisting, but coming out of the experience as a better, more healthy person.

I've gathered together a collection of inspiring images that fit my kink with my take on them. Thanks to https://julianspankings.bdsmlr.com/ who gathered many of them and the artists themselves.

-- 1 --

I like reading a lot into an image, like this one.

I imagine a teenage boy is about to receive a very painful and highly embarrassing strapping from his mom.

The implications of Mom getting out the strap are unspoken and based on previous experience.

You know you will be required to remove your clothing. All your clothing. You will stand there with your hands at your sides as Mom gives you a scathing lecture regarding the misbehaviour that earned you your strapping. Your cheeks will burn with shame as you stand there, squirming, your bare limp penis and shrivelled up testicles fully on display. And if your sister happens to be present? Your aunt? Your girl cousins? Well, had you not misbehaved, you wouldn't have found yourself in this embarrassing situation. You should be ashamed of yourself, young man!

Then you will be bent over the back of the sofa, your bare behind uppermost. The strapping that follows will be epic. You will be screaming, apologizing, begging for forgiveness, crying before the end. All in all a shameful display more befitting a toddler than a teen. Your legs will kick and spread and bicycle in the air despite Mom's admonitions to hold them still. You will receive heavy strokes to your upper and even inner thighs to encourage you to control yourself. As you kick, your penis, testicles, and bumhole will be fully on display.  Mom and any female witnesses that happen to be present will see things only your doctor has any right to see.

Afterwards you will be marched to the corner and have to stand there in disgrace for a full hour (or more) as life in the house continues along unaffected by your embarrassing display.

That's what I see in that photo.

-- 2 --

How about his one?

It leaves a lot less to the imagination! Yes, it could be three identical boys. But I like to think it's just one boy shown in the three stages of his punishment.

It's clearly a routine gathering of the neighborhood ladies to discuss the local charitable activities. During the gathering, one of the ladies takes the hostess aside and discretely lets her know that she observed her son hiding in the bushes attempting to peep through her daughter's bedroom window.

That is so unacceptable! He likes trying to sneak a peek at naked young females, does he? She angrily calls her son down to join them. As he stands there in front of all the women, she has her neighbour repeat what she observed. She lays into him until he is practically in tears. He admits his wrongdoing, apologizes, and promises to never do it again. It's a spanking household. The boy knows his mom will spank him for it.

But his mom takes it a step further. She announces, in front of all the ladies, that he will be receiving a spanking for it, on his bare bottom.

Oh no! Now everybody knows that he's still spanked bare bum at his age! How embarrassing. They know that as soon as they leave, he will be taken up to his bedroom by his mom, he will have his pants and underpants lowered and go across Mom's knee. She will spank him to tears. They all know that now!

But in light of the nature and seriousness of his crime, his mom has decided she will step it up even farther.

She announces that he will be spanked here and now, with all the ladies present. And since he seems to want to see naked girls so much, it's only fitting that he be in his birthday suit for his spanking. All the ladies titter and can't but help to agree on the appropriateness of his punishment.

The boy goes red in the face. His knees tremble... "mom... please... no..."

"Go over there to the corner. Take your clothes off. Every last stitch. Then stand there with your hands behind your head... FACING US."

One of the ladies helpfully assists him to the corner and takes his clothes from him, one by one, as he strips them off.

"Let's convene our meeting, ladies. This young man will stand there, just like that, until break time, at which point I'll give him his spanking during our tea break.

It's nothing the ladies, all mothers, haven't seen before.

A half-hour later, at the break, he gets his spanking. She starts with her hand and proceeds to the hairbrush that she earlier laid out on the coffee table.

Afterwards, he's stood in the corner, his bare spanked bum on display, for the remainder of the meeting.

-- 3 --

I think he flipped his schoolmate's skirt up and embarrassed her, making her cry. Her mom and she drop by for a visit. Mom decides some discipline is in order. His tiny thing is all erect in front of the girl he secretly crushes on.

-- 4 --

A boy and his babysitter. She seems amused that he came all over her lap during his spanking. How embarrassed must he be!

-- 5 --

A day at the beach. He was caught by Mom taking illicit photos of topless young ladies. She put him over her knee, removed his swim trunks, and gave him what's for. Here we see him after his spanking, desperately trying to get his swim trunks back on while one of his "victims" snaps a few pics of her own for her Insta.

-- 6 --

Seems to be a young lady this time (or, perhaps, a panty trained young man?).

Is this not everybody's worst "nightmare". A pants down spanking in front of the whole (mixed) class?

-- 7 --

Dreaming of the lady next door giving him a well-deserved spanking. Do you see how excited he is, tenting his underpants like that? Be careful what you wish for. The reality may not be quite what you imagine...

-- 8 --


A very, very, embarrassed young man. His older sister had a couple of her friends there for a sleepover. He was caught peeking through the keyhole as they were changing. He's earned himself the bathbrush, in the bare, from Mom as the girls all watch.

-- 9 --

Jim took the car out out for a joyride with his friends on graduation day from high school. He insisted that he was too old to be spanked. That little backtalk earned him a birthday suit spanking with is little sister watching.

-- 10 --


Poor boy is leaking from both ends as his attractive young teacher gives him a lesson in obeying her.

-- 11 --

This young man carelessly trampled his neighbour's prize rosebushes. His mom has already given him birthday suit discipline. Now he's being marched over to the neighbour's house to show her the damage and apologize. Too bad for him she happens to have a couple of guests over. His mom will invite the neighbour lady to dole out some additional justice of her own. She will have him over the arm of the sofa and fetch the strap. It will be a very blistered and crimson-bottomed boy making his way back to his house, his mom dragging him home by his ear as she swats his hands away from covering his little penis.

-- 12 --

Another naughty boy caught trying to "upskirt" his sister's best friend. Mom will upskirt him!

-- 13 --

He was caught red-handed masturbating to a photo of his two step-sisters in their bikinis. His step-mom makes him stand there and apologize to them for his outrageously inappropriate behaviour. Ironically, his penis remains completely erect during his apology. His step-mom will soon have that spanked away!

-- 14 --

A boy makes the mistake of being rude to his mom while her no-nonsense sister is in town. She teaches her sister how to deal with a disobedient, disrespectful, and rude boy.

-- 15 --

A boy sneaks home from the school dance after curfew, thinking he'll get away with it. His mom was not so easily fooled.

She allows her naughty boy to get ready for bed thinking he was Scot free.

The threat of the girls being called calms him fast, but does he really think those pajamas will be staying up for his spanking?

Down they come!

And the spanking commences.

Mom left the door open, and the girls, hearing a spanking in progress, cannot resist!

I imagine the state of his penis is a common reaction from writhing around naked across a woman's bare thighs as the blood is brought down there by the spanking. His penis does not know it's his Mom.

Cornertime with little sisters is the worst!


-- 16 --

In a VERY different vein...

A cuckold is being instructed on who's the Alpha in the house. His legs are being pinned apart as he endures his fucking. The Alpha's large penis is incredibly painful going up his tight little hole. At the end, when the Alpha has finally decided the cuck has learned his lesson, he will fill his back passage with  sperm. Far worse is the fact that long before then the cuck will have spurted on the sheets from anal alone, like a bitch.

-- 17 --

And, a special gift from my friend russ. It's a video on spanking tube called SFspank cries during OTK spanking while locked in chastity

Description: I'm the boy getting spanked in this video! I hope people enjoy watching it and that lots of people JO to nice big orgasms while watching me cry. :-) Yes, it hurt like crazy and I cried real tears. Also, because my penis was locked in a little chastity device the entire time it was a completely non-sexual spanking experience for me. I don't usually get spanked that hard but I often cry during spankings - I'm never stoic - I’m a real crybaby when I’m over a man’s lap getting spanked. ;-)

And oh, yes, it's that good!

It starts with a cuck going over an Alpha's lap for his spanking. The cuck is in chastity, fyi. Look at how submissively the cuck is draped. His ass up as if begging for it. He knows his spanking will be long and hard already. He had better submit completely. If he doesn't, it's just going to make it that much longer and that much harder. Complete and utter submission to his Alpha is his best strategy.

I am excited already. This is my fantasy come true, with my husband as the one being spanked. The guy spanker is great. Definitely my type. Look at those hands. I'll bet he can spank!

Why is this spanking being given? It's really for the cuck's own good.  The Alpha is about to take me.  Take me with his big cock. Make love to me in every way a man can make love to a woman. Cucky will have to watch the whole thing. Cucky might get resentful standing there in his tight aching cage as the Alpha fucks the living daylights out of me. He might even get angry. So, before my fucking, he needs to be reminded who's in charge, and he needs to be reminded of the consequences of showing any resentfulness or anger. This will be done across the Alpha's lap.

The Alpha is eager to get me into bed, so he wants to be quick about dealing with cucky. He gets out the fierce Lexan paddle.

This will be a paddling of a lifetime for poor, poor cucky.

Cucky writhes this way and that way as the paddle connects unrelentingly with his ever-reddening backside.


There, there, cucky.


Back to the paddle now.




 In the video you hear the increasingly acute high-pitched cries of distress and the tears beginning to flow. The Alpha is not even breaking a sweat.

The Alpha goes to stand, lifting cucky up as he does so.

I'm pretty sure cucky will stand there very docilely and watch me being fucked by another man now. That spanking was only 4 minutes long after all. Imagine what 10 minutes with the belt will feel like!

Time for my fucking! Goody!

----

There we go! Did you like the video? Which of the above is your favourite and what does it make you think of?

74 comments:

  1. That last spanking is BRUTAL! There is a part of me that wants that and another that is terrified. E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. The way his legs shake uncontrollably. Oh my!

      Delete
  2. Julie
    Excellent post!
    17 is my favorite:)
    David should be spanked just like a spanked son
    With a spanking father:)
    Fathers rules:
    All spanking are bare naked
    All spankings are given on the spot
    Regardless of witnesses
    Father only needs his hand:)
    Father love’s pushing his stout old cock into the cuckolds wife:)
    WC:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie
      I get so hot dominating cuckolds:)
      Dominating the cuckolds wife is easy
      Most wife’s love being dominated
      Cuckolds need more training to accept their roles
      I find that with proper training a cuckold came come to love it!
      First you must control their orgasms
      Personally I like to masturbate them myself
      With some lube and a strong male hand I can easily make a cuckold spurt in less than 2 minutes:)
      Trust me
      Guy’s know how to do it better than ladies:)
      I whisper dirty shit in their ear while I masturbate their penis
      I will let them cum after each session with their wife
      But
      Only by my hand
      My favorite by far is spanking the cuckold!
      Something about spanking another man makes my old large member spring to life!
      I usually spank over my left knee with my right leg rapped around both his legs
      Then I say hand please and firmly grasp his right hand:)
      He’s not going anywhere till I am finished:)
      I spank pretty much like the man in the video but with my hand
      It’s much more embarrassing for the cuckold to be kicking and squirming and yelling from just my big strong hand
      This is when I get the young man to nicely ask me (at my prompting:))
      To fuck his wife
      To spank his wife
      To sodomize his wife
      To suck my dick
      To lick his wife’s asshole and lick my balls while if fuck her
      FWI it feels great to have my balls licked while fucking a sexy young wife etc.
      And of course he has to thank me for spanking him:)
      Then I make him ask me to please please make him cum after I’m done with his sexy little wife:)
      You will fine that David will be a very supportive cuckold after a good sound bare bottom spanking:)
      As for attire I prefer the cuckold bare naked with a cock cage attached to his penis and a nice stout butt plug firmly up his bottom
      Of course I personally lube his bottom with two fingers and insert the fat plug myself:)
      As for the wife:
      She will be soundly spanked over my knee too!
      Why does spanking make young ladies so horny?
      I expect and answer young lady:)
      Ahhh
      The pleasure of a horny young couple:)!
      WC

      Delete
    2. Spankings make young ladies so horny, Sir, because we are made to be spanked by strong men and shown our place. It is only when a man truly puts us in our place that we can experience true sexual liberation. My orgasm is always much stronger after I've received a red-hot bottom blistering, Sir. After such a spanking, I crave for the cock in a way I never do otherwise.

      Your description of how you would handle my husband and I makes me very excited, Sir.

      Delete
    3. Sir, I keep coming back to your post. The scenario you paint has me wishing I could somehow experience it instead of just read it. I am by no measure a young man, but this especially got to me:

      This is when I get the young man to nicely ask me (at my prompting:))
      To fuck his wife
      To spank his wife
      To sodomize his wife
      To suck my dick
      To lick his wife’s asshole and lick my balls while if fuck her
      FWI it feels great to have my balls licked while fucking a sexy young wife etc.
      And of course he has to thank me for spanking him:)
      Then I make him ask me to please please make him cum after I’m done with his sexy little wife:)

      My wife is not young, either. But I think you would enjoy taking her. Most men would. I would, but she no longer allows me.

      - (not Julie’s) david

      Delete
    4. Well that’s very good Julie:)
      Why don’t you two masturbate together tonight while talking about my little missive:)
      That makes me hard thinking about:)
      And I expect a full report posted on this blog for all to see:)
      WC

      Delete
    5. David
      I’m glad you enjoyed my post
      I’m sure your wife is beautiful
      We all are in our own way:)
      Personally I enjoy submissive’s of all ages
      It’s the dominance that turns me on:)
      Why don’t you and your wife masturbate and discuss my thoughts……
      Then report back here for all of us to read and compare to what Julie and David came up with in their horny little minds:)
      WC

      Delete
    6. I'm afraid both this david's wife and my husband David are not into this sort of scene at all. So no mutual masturbation, however I will do my utmost to have a good cum reading your words over and over again, Sir.

      Delete
    7. OK:):)
      Works for me:)
      WC:)

      Delete
  3. I'll just pretend 16 doesn't exist, esp the gay sexual parts. As for the rest of it:
    2) would be potentially the most painful as I think more than one of the other moms would want to join in on the spanking.
    5, (because very public)13 (even more embarrassing if they were both my BIO sisters cuz of the incest angle), and 17 (because another man and also the cuckold part) would be personally the most embarrassing for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 16 not your cup of tea? Or perhaps methinks the lady doth protest too much? 😂

      2 - yes, I hope so!

      5 - I love the very red bum and the topless woman taking the pic.

      13 - I have no trouble with the incest stuff (as you know!), but for some reason step came to mind.

      17 - painful AND embarrassing!

      Delete
  4. https://www.spankingtube.com/video/133497/ski-trip-bedtime-spanking Here's another one with the legs shaking. I don't know what is with this sweater-woman (That's what she wears in 95 percent of these videos it seems) but she knows how to spank and punish and make it a very unpleasant experience. In this case I imagine a hot bath AFTER being in the cold would really 'loosen' his skin up and make the nerves extra sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the shakes are a giveaway of a good sound spanking!

      Delete
  5. Um, the prior two comments were by me. I thought since I was signed into Google that this automatically signed me in here.
    As for gay sex I've already made my feelings on that score rather plain in two or three very long comments on this blog last year. Unlike a terrible and humiliating spanking (That I could assure you I would get no sexual pleasure out of because I've had it happen twice before) from another man that I could do for a lover or wife or even if I deserved the punishment, the only way I'm having gay sex is if I'm being raped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if the fucking was ordered by your wife or lover, as embarrassing punishment for you, especially given your attitude. Would you submit to it as you would a spanking?

      Delete
    2. Not a chance in Hell. There are such things as hard limits. Besides, if my wife/lover/Domme whatever wants me basically to be raped then either A) She's a psychopath or B) I did something so terrible it's probably best we part ways assuming that something wasn't also illegal such that I should be in jail.

      Delete
    3. Would you take her strap-on that way?

      Delete
    4. Yes. But don't forget two important differences A) WHO is doing the action and 'getting off' on the sexual act with me and B) Even more important to me: One is a toy, plastic, whatever, and the other is a real sexual organ which will leave disgusting bio material even if the guy does not cum. I'd take her two fingers or fist even more happily as instruments of pleasure (prostrate) or pain. I can also say I wouldn't be thinking of a guy (imagining a guy instead of a girl back there) and it would probably be more punishment than pleasure as having a large object in an unusual place often causes pain and a dildo is much bigger than one or two fingers. In fact, I bet it would be pure torture and probably worse than a spanking if my wife/lover/whatever did that to my bum as extra punishment after a spanking. And since I have but the experience of a single finger, I'm not even sure how I'd feel about a dick like huge object in there on an emotional level. I might feel emasculated.

      Delete
    5. If I used my fingers first, then spent many minutes inserting increasingly larger plugs in your bum, you could accept the strap-on without too much pain. I once did this to david with a pro: https://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2015/03/anal-training-in-front-of-wife-and.html

      Delete
    6. You are correct, I'm sure and I'd definately be more 'comfy' with you doing it because I sort of know you from almost a decade reading and commenting on your blog. But I'm not sure I WANT you to be 'that nice'. So long as its a small one and not SPIKED (do they even really sell those) I'm sure you would cause me tremendous pain but no real damage, whereas a medium sized or large one I am sure would damage my near virgin (remember a few girls over the years have used one finger to stimulate my prostrate) butt. So you could be a bit mean if you wanted. I do argue with you alot about things except strangely politics lol.

      Delete
    7. It won't be "tremendous" pain, it will be artfully designed to be just at (and only slightly beyond) your threshold. But YOU WILL be well-stretched by the end and take a quite large dildo. It's hard to describe the feeling, but after a solid ten minutes of being taken in the bum with my strap-on, it won't be exactly painful (but not pain free either), and you will be begging for it to end.

      Delete
  6. I'm more on the top side. As a kink, I would enjoy spanking a couple and taking the wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I would enjoy being the wife!

      Delete
    2. If you’re serious about actually doing this you should talk about the scene at length with your husband.

      It is obvious for the bull when the couple aren’t on the same page, and that makes navigating consent tricky. If he needs to be spanked a few sessions before he will accept being cucked or fucked, give him that chance too.

      I haven’t done this so many times but not much is better to me than the joy and pain in the husbands eyes watching me fuck his wife.

      Delete
    3. My hubby is DEFINITELY not on the same page, unfortunately for me. I once accused him of being homophobic for not agreeing to it and got such a hard spanking that I would never, ever say such a thing again.

      Delete
  7. I love - LOVE - maternal discipline! There's nothing I long for more than a mature woman being my 'Mommy' taking me over her knee for a long, hard spanking, and all the accompanying activities, like scolding, ear-marching, face slapping, corner time, etc.
    I got hard at #1 and was practically coming by #15. Though the idea of juvenile witnesses doesn't particularly appeal. Maybe in a role play situation, with adults only.
    Absolutely no interest in any M/m activity, of any sort.
    Have been looking for a mature prodom who can deliver that strict but loving mommy experience for a long time. Preferably in the GTA/Ontario region.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has anyone ever been to that Betty Cocker gal in the GTA, for a spanking? Wondering how she is as a disciplinarian.

      Delete
    2. She still seems to be active: http://www.bettycocker.ca/

      Even posted a video recently on Twitter: https://twitter.com/otkspanker/status/1648817233714356226?s=61&t=tOfXJ7dcQ8-nyDDoOZJFJg

      Looks like you should look her up!

      Delete
  8. Oh those last two are my biggest fantasies. I’d love to experience #17 followed by number #16. I’d love to have your bull absolutely blister my ass with a very harsh spanking. Then you put a very large plug in my butt and make me watch you get fucked. I’d have to suck the bulls cock to get him ready for you and then watch as he fucked your mouth and then came in both your pussy and ass. Of course, you would make me clean up and lick the bulls cum as it drips from your gaping holes. Then it’s time for the bull to bend me over and fuck me. You pull out the plug and line up his cock with my asshole. The only thing that’s missing for me if that Id like you to put on a huge strapon and take turns with the bull on my mouth and ass. Spit roast me and make me thank you both when you’re done. Then after he leaves you paddle me for being such an anal slut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 15 was very close to what happened to me once as a teen for skipping school and breaking curfew. My two sisters saw the spanking as it was one if the few times I was spanked bare bum in the kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Must have left an impression. Do your sisters still tease you about it? I would!

      Delete
    2. Yes it has came up at many family gatherings. Also my one sister was close to my then girlfriend at the time. She didn't tease me but felt sorry and I got a blowjob!! No wonder I am a "spanko" Jay

      Delete
    3. Sounds like the gf was turned on by it!

      Delete
    4. She was turned on and she is now my wife got lucky and married a spanko!!

      Delete
  10. You know I would respond, my wife/Mommy will spank no matter where. The worse spanking for me is over Mommy lap, my underpants the last thing she pulls down, her friend, mother-in-law present, and the hairbrush landed hard and fast. I squirm, I plead, but like all spankings they don't stop until Mommy is sure I have been properly punished. Face the wall, they talk of the spanking. I'm reminded during the spanking that they have seen it all, but enjoying seeing a male adult acting like a naughty little boy. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I showed this to my wife/mommy and she said that males may want to be spanked but few can take it. She reminds me that my spankings are truly such, and wives enjoy reminding their husbands they are little boys, and enjoy the squirming, kicking, pleading during a spanking. Nothing brings an adult male down then being seen getting a spanking.

      Delete
  11. #16 excited me more than I'd ever admit to my partner, but she's mentioned being aroused by that before, and she's getting more assertive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only a matter of time...

      Delete
    2. You might be right. She asked me what I thought of this post and kept bringing up #16 and telling me that if I was erect I must be turned on by it. She's got a friend who lifts who she says looks like the bull in that gif and she spent last night teasing me about him coming over. I don't know how serious she is - she plays these games sometimes.

      Delete
  12. Great post goddess Julie.

    Weve corresponded youve had me tampon myself and self facial/swallow.

    Few ladies have done about that in person.

    One I fucked her foot riding up n dowm while jerking <3

    She was into forced bi but never got that far w her sadly.

    Never had any male male experience and zero interest solo but as part of femdom very interested if it truly excites a woman..

    Id add for you my offer for #16🤤 the alpha hving us both ass up and taking turns with asses/pussy/mouths and you are encouraging while holding my hand etc and we lovingly serve as you train me..

    One idea ive had is i am kept chaste and teased and denied for weeks , another sub like me also by you..we must be gay bf/gf and through a faux dates/wedings this becomes our only sexual relief, 69ing for consequences first cumming like your earlier posts..encouraging our enthusiasm and effectiveness in blowing vs cumming..

    Im sending you new email maybe i can be controlled/denied/toyed/coerced remotely and someday be a party toy for your lady friends/men/etc

    Dreaming of your instruction
    (doyi)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Mommy, what a nice bedtime story you wrote for me this evening! I like ALL the scenarios you painted, even the one that scares me to death! Of course any description of being spanked by Mommy gives me shivers too. I know that any competent spanker would quickly give me more than I could handle and I would be kicking, crying and squealing like a bitch as in #17. When I don’t recognize the sounds coming out of my mouth, something special is going on. All these thoughts have my little penis straining in my panties as I get ready to sleep, perchance to dream, of a spanking that will excite me before and after. During is a completely different feeling. - david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, "during" is something that must be put up with in exchange for the rest.

      How's the weight coming? Are you on track, or does Mommy need to put you in a diaper again?

      Delete
  14. I keep coming back to #15.
    This boy is about to learn his place in the world. His sisters have found his phone, recorded his ed bottom, his pleading and his crying. The worst part is that they sent it to his girl friend. She came right over while he was still in the corner with his jammies at his knees.
    She and his sisters had a great time joking at his expense. They sent the video to all his friends and their friends. Finally, before she left, she told his sisters that they should tell his mom that, while they were finished dating, she would be happy to babysit him.

    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have been a spanking babysitter!

      Delete
  15. I love to be embarrassed and humiliated - not sure if there’s a difference, so panty training and corner time are big turn ons. We’ve never done the diaper thing, but Irene once threatened it while she was fucking me and I came immediately. Maybe we should work that into role play.

    But we draw a hard line at any fantasy involving family. Interpret as you will.

    Again and again, I’m reported to the headmistress on trumped up charges of peeking up skirts. Ms. Smythington paddles me hard but then insists all the girls need to learn to spank as well, so they take their turns amongst much tittering. I’m put in panties for the semester with regular inspections, as well as increased discipline. A few of the bolder girls make me lick their weary toes then between their legs and soon they’re all doing it.

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Panties and a skirt I hope, with the girls having full privileges to publicly flip up your skirt, "young lady".

      Delete
    2. Yes, it’s gone far beyond panties, I’m ashamed to say. Makeup, bras, skirts and dresses - the whole kit and kaboodle. I’m dressed up, paraded around amongst substantial tittering, and forced to engage in all kinds of undignified activities. Public humiliation at its extreme.

      When will I ever learn to behave and follow the rules?

      Rosco

      Delete
    3. Well, if the full bra and panty treatment doesn't do it, I don't know what will. ;-)

      Delete
  16. Julie you covered all of my fantasies here..I have been spanked by men and women..my ultimate fantasy is being spanked by a man while a woman watches!!..I think a lot of men may go for#16 but will not admit to it…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if they are "forced" to as part of a cuck scene or by the woman.

      Delete
    2. I am very open minded so I will try anything once or maybe twice!!

      Delete
  17. "The Spanking Party" picture. As a male being seen by another male getting a spanking is the worse. This 'Party' would be the ultimate that a woman or should I say 'Mother's, Mommie's' could do. To make it worse not only your Mommy spanks you, but the other Mothers would spank if they wanted to. The talk among the Mommies as their naughty little boys stand naked, with very red bottoms would just keep adding onto it. My wife seeing this picture reminded me, the penis is no concern, other than to make fun of. She did also remind me with this many women, those naughty males did as told, no talking back. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one of my favourites too.

      Delete
    2. My question would women get together and give spankings in this way. Jack

      Delete
    3. Absolutely. If it were socially acceptable again, then in a second!

      Delete
  18. #11 when I think about it would be the worse. I have been spanked at home while my wife best friend, or mother-in-law present. Been spanked in the presence of a neighbor lady when I by mistake ran over some of her flowers. To be taken naked, to be seen by others, and to be spanked by the neighbor lady at her place, and to have others present, I would be pleading, begging, promising the world to get out of that. My 'Mommy' would insure I did not, and to make it worse once it was over, I would be spanked once we got home. So this would be my worse nightmare. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice that I could get a new fantasy in your head!

      Delete
    2. I agree with your, but my wife reminds me, there are new ways to embarrass me that she may not have used. She reminds me that I wanted to be spanked, that I needed a 'wife/mommy', She insures that when 'Mommy' gives a spanking the little boy in me comes out, and she enjoys it. One such as myself wanted a 'mommy', but a 'mommy' spanking and afterwards one may regret, but that is the price one pays. A very sore bare bottom, and at times other sees and knows who runs the home. Jack

      Delete
  19. All are awesome embarrassing situations, although my favorite fanasty spanking would be being spanked by my mother in law. Being sent to her house to do chores because her husband had surgery. As she has me over her knee he walks in the room and says" better you than me". She calls my wife and tells her what and why she did it. My wife comments I have more comming to me when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the MiL fantasy is always a good one!

      Delete
  20. A real Alpha isn't going to go gay and fuck your man up the ass just because you say. You want to be taken ? David does a great job at it,
    I'm humbled by that big cock. I'm sure you enjoy it in your...(cunt) not so much in your ass (you little bitch) David is a lucky man, just needs to put his little slut in her place.
    Kindness
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! But the only time I truly enjoy cock (in any of my holes) is after a really hard spanking where he makes me beg for cock before I'm allowed off his lap. But then? Legit love it! I'm weird!

      Delete
    2. Weird in the most delightful way.
      Kindly
      Chris

      Delete
  21. did you read my letter story i made sent ya. yet

    Embarrassing Spankimg i feel could work .out mostly if guys getting spanked or spanking by wife or Girlfriend other people witness it or hear the spanking happeening to them

    seen few video where people witness the spanking same as pictures too

    have questions for you. do you feel it possibly for women not be into Spanking but want feel boyfriend or husband need a Spanking as punishment so they give them one

    if you were out with friends you act up would you be ok if David gave u spankng i. front of every one. or if he announced your. getti g spanking when get. home

    would u do same to David give him a spanking in frint every one or you announce when get home he getting a Spanking

    Mike
    Madison Ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have now! Check email, naughty boy!

      Yes, I think a woman need not have a sexual interest in spanking in order to spank her husband. I think he would have to have agreed to such an arrangement in advance, so he would probably have a love/hate relationship with spanking, and knows he needs it for his own good. But in such a case, if he was persistently naughty in front of friends, he'd be spanked in front of friends as an escalation type punishment. No need for the woman to ve "into it" at all, as long as it corrects behaviour and makes him a good boy.

      And yes, I've already discussed it with David and given him full permission to spank me wherever and whenever he sees fit, no matter who is there to see it. Bare bottom and everything. He got close once or twice, but not yet for real.

      As for him, I would only do that to him in the context of a kinky game (and have, many times). But never with someone we would not share our kink with.

      But in my case, it's not limited to that. In my case, even vanilla people would see me spanked, as I'm prepared to admit, in public and out loud, that I am a proudly spanked wife, no matter how embarrassing that may be for me.

      Delete
    2. It sucks, but even if you are not just play acting out here, I wouldn't say that in public , Julie, unless you were with people you trusted. You never know when the State, in its infinite wisdom, will want to come and 'save' you from your 'abusive' husband.

      Delete
    3. Very true! It's why it hasn't happened yet with strangers in public, and may never (though I have spanked him in front of strange women when I thought it would be ok based on cues - somehow nobody imagines that is abusive given his and my relative size/strength).

      I did once get a spanking in front of his best man from our wedding. He got a blowey after. Ha ha! He knew the scoop, though.

      If I wanted a real spanking in front of a completely stranger man, it would need to be fairly private. We take one of our cars to a local little garage. The guys there flirt with me a little (and vice-versa).

      Imagine David is there when I get a little too flirty.

      "You need a good spanking" David might say, right where they can hear.

      "Yes, Sir." I might say, sounding a little eager.

      "What do you think guys, should I spank the little flirt?"

      Delete