Monday, May 1

I'm 'Gonna Get a Spanking!

Oh dear. I messed up. And as a result I'm going to be getting a punishment spanking from David later today 😢. This is going to be a stream of consciousness post, then hit publish!

David had scheduled an air conditioner guy to come by the house this morning between 8-12 to fix a busted A/C unit. He was going to be out but he checked with me that I was going to be in. I told him I was and that it was no problem. He made the appointment last week and confirmed with me that it was on.

Well,  this morning he leaves early, before I was even out of bed. But I think he should have left me a note or something, to remind me, right? Right?

So, it completely slips my mind and I go out to the gym for a 9:15 am class. Apparently, the guy came by when I was out. There was no answer so he phoned David's cell. He said I was supposed to be there. He texted and then phoned my cell which was off and in the locker. He wound up having to pay a fee and reschedule and apologize on my behalf.

Right after class I see the text from David and instantly knew I had screwed up. I didn't even need to listen to his voicemail to know I was getting a spanking as soon as he got home. But in case there was any doubt, that's exactly what his voicemail said: "I'm assuming there's a good reason you're not at home, but if there's not, you are so spanked."

Oh Shit!

I thought of possible excuses. Or maybe blame him for not reminding me or leaving a note?  Or maybe running away from home? In the end I just texted him back one word.

"sorry"

"Where were you???"

"i forgot... gym class... i'm sorry!"

Did not receive a reply.

"honey... did you get that? i'm so sorry!"

(yes, I lower-case after I've been naughty. Every little bit of contrition helps!)

"Check your voicemail. We'll discuss later. VERY disappointed in you."

I had already checked my voicemail. I knew how our "discussion" would go. The "discuss later" was final. If I text any more, or call him, it'll just make it worse. The all-caps "VERY" was... disturbing.

Janice was not there at gym class. She's mostly moved to London now. If she was there, I would have told her about it (and have her come over after and soothe my cheeks!). Oh well.

So... Fuck... I know I'm getting spanked. He's supposed to be home around 5pm. I had most of the day to wait for it. I haven't mentioned this before, but I'm a bit "between jobs" right now. So David is the sole breadwinner, and I'm the stay-at-home wife. Very trad wife, I know. Kind of makes it worse to forget about the A/C guy...

So I really had nothing to do except some domestic chores, this blog entry, and think about my spanking. I thought I'd maybe go grocery shopping for a really nice dinner for him. Rump roast, maybe? Yikes! It's no joking matter!

Fuck! I am so fucked.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

So fucking fucked...

My tummy is of course churning and filled with butterflies. I can't concentrate on anything except my upcoming spanking. Will it be "just" his hand? Will he paddle me? Use the hairbrush? The strap? The Delrin cane? Will he take his belt off with his "this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you" look? What does "VERY" mean? Will there be cornertime after? I HATE cornertime.

I can't believe I have to worry about "Daddy" coming home and spanking me like a naughty little girl. How humbling is that? How humbling is it that there's no question I deserve it? I'm going to feel ridiculous, having to be scolded and disciplined by "Daddy", at my age. He'll look sad and say I need a spanking. It's going to be the real thing. He'll make sure I'm punished. It won't stop until he's sure I'm punished.

How long will it last? Will I be naked for it? However long it lasts, I know he's MAD and JUSTIFIED. So however long, and regardless of hand or implement, I will be wishing it's over from about the third stroke. And I'll be wishing that on every stroke of what will seem like an endless infinity of strokes.

It's so RIDICULOUS! I'm a grown woman. Yes, I make mistakes, but not that often. I shouldn't have to put up with getting a spanking for every small mistake. It'll be completely humiliating.

I HATE spankings! Yes, I sexualize them, obviously.  My pussy is damp and I'm squirming as I write this. Afterwards, for several days, I'll have heightened sexuality. I'll not be able to keep my hands off my pussy. I'll flash back to my spanking and my kicking and crying while across his lap. I'll flash back to my complete and utter helplessness, having to absorb my spanking with no chance of getting away despite my struggles. I'll be face down on my bed, the pillow stuffed up between my legs, my Hitachi in there, wriggling my ass in the air imagining myself bent over his lap and being hand-spanked. Ill vocalize, "no, David, please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Don't spank me. Don't spank me!" as I cum.

But despite all that, I will literally HATE every second of my spanking. I really, really don't want it!

I certainly don't go out of my way to earn a real spanking. My natural rate of screwing up is more than sufficient. I get sexy spankings and roleplay spankings, and he goes easier on me and adjusts to my limits. We don't use a yellow safeword anymore. We don't need it. He can read my body.

For a punishment spanking, he has zero regards for whatever limits I may think I have. He spanks me until he thinks I've been sufficiently punished, period. His decision. Not mine. And maybe some of my sexy/roleplay spankings could be more intense than a punishment spanking, but I feel a sense of control. I know if I cry out or move in a way that he senses as my limit that he would back off. But with a punishment spanking, I feel zero sense of control. No matter how I react, I know I'll be spanked until HE believes he has taught me my lesson.

I have my "red" safeword, of course. But I know I'll only use it if something goes terribly wrong and I feel physically injured. That won't happen, I know. I won't use it if I think my spanking is "too much". It's guaranteed to be "too much". It's a spanking. A punishment spanking. It's supposed to be "too much". I need it to be "too much".

But I know I did wrong. I know I screwed up. I already know that! I don't need a "lesson" in that. I've learned my lesson, surely. I won't do it again. I'll write things down. I'll put it in my calendar. I'll check my calendar every night before bed and first thing in the morning. Why do I need an over-the-knee lesson, too? Why?!?

I chose this lifestyle. I know that. I wouldn't have it any other way. Doesn't mean I have to like it in the moment.

Will there be follow-on punishment? David will reschedule the A/C guy. Will I have to apologize to his face? Will I have to tell him my husband punished me for it, but good, as I theatrically rub my rear end? Will David make a point of being home when he comes back and spank me while he watches? Stand me bare in the corner? Bare tits, bare bum, bare pussy, bare everything? Invite him to take his belt off and whip my bare bum as I'm naked? Of course not, but a girl can fantasize...

Will my parents be told? Will David and my Dad have a good chuckle at my expense as I sit there blushing up a storm at the dinner table? That's more likely!

I'll have a bath and make sure I'm really, really clean for David and smell nice.

I'll have a really good dinner well on the way.

I guess I'll do the laundry and change the sheets too. In case he wants to take me to the bedroom after. 

Will write again in a couple of days and let you know how it went...

FUCK!

My ass is grass.

What do you guys think? Would you let me off as it was an honest mistake? If not, how would you punish me if I was your wife?

52 comments:

  1. Hello, knowing that we will receive a beautiful spanking and that it will be painful is also part of the punishment ... Good luck. Think that your red buttocks are extremely beautiful and exciting! This must give you courage. A French reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Beautiful"? Maybe from YOUR point of view!

      Delete
  2. Julie
    Of course I wouldn’t let you off
    But
    I would make sure that you wouldn’t have a orgasm for a week after your spanking:)
    Staying a horny needy little girl for a week would really drive home my point….
    Besides
    You shouldn’t be rewarded for your silly little behavior
    I would take away your Hitachi and make you wear a thick diaper for the week to insure you behave yourself…….
    And
    That diaper would be sealed with my signature
    And that tape better not be disturbed when I get home
    Now julie
    I know that you are going to want to run off an rub your naughty little pussy after you read this:)
    Don’t do it!
    WC:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Sir. I won't indulge before my spanking, though it feels like I'm edging literally every minute from the anticipation. My panties are wet and my legs are squirmy. I keep pushing my thighs together.

      But I think not being allowed to afterward is cruel and unusual punishment. It's in the Geneva Convention.

      Delete
    2. :)
      I like that
      Cruel and unusual
      Think how wet and needy you would be after a week of obsessing about your little clit
      Why
      I think you would……hate it:)
      WC:)

      Delete
    3. But
      Pushing your thighs together is ok:)
      WC

      Delete
    4. I'd have friction burns on my inner thighs after a week!

      Delete
    5. Funny!:)
      WC:)

      Delete
    6. Julie
      You know it too bad they can’t devise a workable female chastity device
      A diaper was the best alternative I could think of
      What do you think about having to wear about six pair of thick panties?
      Do you think the hitachi could get through those?
      Maybe 10?
      And of course you could always tape thick winter mittens to your hands
      You have to get inventive to stop horny young ladies from abusing themselves
      What’s your best solution to stop shameful little hussys (like yourself) from constantly rubbing your naughty little clits?
      I wouldn’t mind if you do it once in a while
      But Julie!
      You are constantly fiddling with your pussy!
      It has got to stop
      So why don’t you report to all of us your best solution to your little problem
      I personally we be happy to help you cure your addiction
      I fear that David is going to have to strictly control your orgasms
      And don’t worry your pretty little head
      We a need help sometimes:)
      The only thinking of your best interests
      WC

      Delete
    7. Actually I think you would look fantastic with a pair of thick winter gloves taped to your hands
      And
      Naked otherwise
      Why don’t you publish a picture of yourself with your cute mittens just to show us a that you’re making a honest effort to cure your chronic masturbation
      Good girl
      WC:)

      Delete
    8. Thankfully, David enjoys and appreciates my very frequent and hair-trigger orgasms. Need to stay in practice!

      Delete
    9. Funny!!!!!:)
      WC

      Delete
    10. We still want the picture in the mittens though:)

      Delete
  3. I literally just finished a post, seconds ago, about a punishment spanking. Ironic. I check in here and now see this. Yikes young lady! You ARE in deep shit.

    I wouldn't let you off the hook. Not in a domestic discipline arrangement. Just like your awesome book, consequences are required then all is forgiven.

    Much like my post, I'd go with open blinds, very public area of the home, bare naked and implements of opportunity in OTK position. Whatever is within reach. Spoon, belt, hairbrush, slipper...

    Good luck young lady
    Mistress Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had not posted for a while, so I guess the Universe connects us!

      Delete
  4. A classic careless wife mistake deserves a classic belt whipping from your hubby when he gets home!
    And since the AC will not be fixed because of you, it's only fair that you should be hot and bothered... so you will be forbidden from orgasm until it is fixed (your husband will still be able to show his appreciation at your efforts with the bedsheets by cumming in your mouth and ass in the meantime)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Classic careless wife mistake" - BLUSH!

      I'm expecting the belt...

      But the rest? Too much!

      Delete
  5. You absolutely love it! You are squirming because it's so humiliating and hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the threat of your spanking has you texting submissively, doing extra chores, making a nice supper for him, making yourself pretty for him, and making the bed fresh and clean in case he needs relief after.

    But I doubt any of that is going to save your poor ass. He's going to have to punish you good for the missed appointment. You were ridiculously careless and he needs to punish you for it. Case closed.

    I agree with the above commenter that a good belting is called for. 50 hard strokes to that careless ass should teach you a lesson you won't soon forget. I hope you won't be sitting comfortably for a week, for your own good.

    As to follow ons, absolutely you need to apologize to the guy when it's rescheduled. And yes you should tell him that your husband punished you and how he punished you. In addition, I think you should stand nose in corner during the servicing at all times except when you're needed. You can stay dressed. No more than that. And you tell him that's part of your punishment. That will get you blushing plenty all by itself, little missy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear.

      Yes, Sir. If it's the belt it's the belt.

      But I don't do that stuff to get off lighter. I do it because I feel super submissive and it seems natural.

      The follow on you suggest would be ridiculously embarrassing. Hope David does not read this...

      Delete
  7. What? You lost your job? Sorry to hear that. Hope you're not in financial hardship. Are you going to be a full-time stay-at-home wifey for David? Be in your pretty dress. Have that cocktail waiting for him? After you get past your spanking that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Got severance for the summer! Will look to go back to work in September... maybe. Or just be David's 'lil stay-at-home wifey, as you say. He brings home decent bacon all by himself. Feels nice actually. If it just wasn't for this darned spanking... he's due home anytime now. A bit late, in fact. Getting nervous...

      Delete
  8. AHH How the Mighty "Strict" Julie has fallen! Straight on her naughty butt! I can't really say anything to you that hasn't already been said, except that if it was a first time offense AND you really were scared of punishment spankings I MIGHT merely give you a reminder type spanking (Stingy but not unbearable and if you shed any tears they'd be guilt not pain) and I'd make you 'pay off ' the fine by giving ME orgasms for 3 days but NO orgasms for naughty lil you in that time period.

    But you are Julie. A Sadistic Bitch when on top and a real painslut when on the 'bottom'. And so I think I concur with the rest of the posters here: Let's hope David "smokes" your bottom like it's barbecue. Southern Barbecue.
    Personally, as I suggestion I'd let David write at least part of the post. Maybe the most embarrassing or painful part to you. And if possible a pic of you and your butt with your nose pressed in the corner (from the back of course) would be wonderful. A video of you tearfully doing a 'spanking dance' would be even better :P

    Anyway, here's red butts.
    Bottoms Up, Julie!

    Clarence the Always Extremely Well Behaved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Painslut"? Moi? I don't LIKE the pain, exactly...

      Delete
  9. une fessée devant papa et maman le rêve !!!! David devrait le faire !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got spanked and sexed. Youch and youch/yum. 'Gotta run and get dinner on the table.... or else!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to ask…it hasn’t exactly been A/C weather lately. How did you know it was broken? Forgetting things outside the routine is completely normal. But, that’s why we have smart phones with calendars and alerts. They work, unless you forget to set it up! So no excuses. Costly mistakes require consequences. I envy and don’t envy and envy again your anticipation, punishment and future memories. - david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was misbehaving last year already. Then we had a 27C day and David tested it again. Pooched.

      I learned my lesson!

      Delete
  12. No way your wiggling your way out of this one young lady , although I have no doubt you'll try.
    This is a job for the Muskoka paddle , then off to the gym the next day so everyone can see your well spanked behind in the dressing room.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, that heady mix of arousal, anticipation, and absolute dread. I know it well. The sweet torture of your mind conjuring (hoping for?) a thousand scenarios, each more painful and humiliating than the last. That alone is its own ambrosia.
    How would I punish you? Let's see. I wouldn't say a word about it upon arriving at home, though I would be a bit reserved, almost aloof. We'd have dinner and I wouldn't praise your culinary efforts or tell you how lovely you looked and smelled, though you had obviously taken great care to do both.
    Finishing my meal, I would leave the table and leave you to cleaning up. When I no longer here the sounds of you washing up, I would call to you. "Julie, come upstairs please. Now." Your tummy butterflies would flutter wildly.
    You enter the bedroom and see me standing there, still fully dressed, though my sleeves are rolled up and my tie is loosened. Then you look at the bed and see a collection of implements laid out.
    I calmly but firmly begin lecturing you on responsibility, carelessness, and consequences. I remind you that although this week is unseasonably cool, the weekend will be quite warm and sunny and the AC might well be needed. I explain that because of your lack of focus, we will be be quite warm, but your bottom will be blazing starting now.
    I take your arm, bring you to the bed, sit and force you over my knee. I spank you with my hand, hard and fast, no warm-up, no caressing, no hesitation. This is punishment.
    After the spanking, it's the corner for a few minutes, then on to the next phase. This is the belt, with you lying on the bed. Then corner, then the next implement and position.
    You are shaking, sweating, sobbing. I am resolute and hard as a rock. Your last punishment is six strokes with the cane, kneeling on the bed, your sorry bottom high in the air. Immediately after the last cane stroke, I pull out my cock and plunge it into your sopping cunt. I can feel the blazing heat of your tortured ass cheeks against my hips as I push in as far as possible, over and over, until I come deep, deep inside you. I withdraw, dress, and walk out.

    On a different note, nice to know I'm not the only one who vocalizes while masturbating. It certainly enhances the experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! What a spanking. David needs to take notes ;-)

      Oh, yes, I'm quite vocal when I have a spanking or "reluctant sex" sort of fantasy in my head. Embarrassing when my husband comes home unexpectedly during it!

      Delete
  14. I think Janice should be updated to every detail of this punishment and have her devise a workout to emphasize the affected areas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice is less in-shape than me! I'll devise the workout for her. Unfortunately, she's still out of town.

      Delete
  15. Would be funny if David could had fix AC issues himself like just need clean out filters or just wash clean it out

    Biut he at fault too not doing reminders before left for day make sure

    You should had double check calendar you had nothings

    David should be spanked too fornlt reminder you I know I know going say he shouldn’t had to sknce gave word.

    Mikr
    Madison ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's a blinky light situation and he checked all that stuff. I was only kidding about him reminding me. I knew.

      Delete
    2. ahh so naughty on purpose you wanted spanking david should had guy watchingnyou get cute tushy blister red deep red bet you enjoy that right naughty gitl.

      i respond to. my e mail spanking story to tour respone. return favor when get hans know yiu have up strict hands padle & brush you give spanking naughty boys

      Delete
    3. I mean, I should have known. I was told. Did not forget deliberately!

      Delete
  16. David should give you a punishment spanking immediately and over a whole weekend ensure you have a cherry red bottom during waking hours with a series of top ups (as necessary) to keep the colour.

    Then on the Monday morning Janice can devise a serious work out that adds to your discomfort. Added in is the embarassment of having some of your marks showing around your leotard...... )r would she make you work out in a very small bikini????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had multiple spankings before and got a big black bruise which was scary. We kept it to one and done and forgiven from then on.

      Janice is not a trainer. I'm in better shape and more knowledgable than her!

      Delete
  17. I hope your parents don’t have a similar problem and ask you to be there for them as they are at the cabin. You forget and have a very interesting Sunday dinner when they get back. Probably a spanking from David or maybe Daddy, again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! For that, I would be tempted to deliberately screw up. A real punishment spanking from a pissed off real Daddy. Yes please! 🥵

      Delete
    2. It would be a second similar offense so, probably naked OTK and naked corner time and naked apology to everyone present. Daddy will see you titties!

      Delete
    3. I live for Daddy seeing my titties!

      Delete
    4. And is there anything worse than having your milkers hanging low, dancing and wobbling around, as you are dangling across your husband's knee being spanked?

      Delete
    5. Hopefully spanked by Daddy, taken home by hubby and spermed in the butt.

      Delete
    6. It's the most ridiculously submissive thing to have to endure a bumhole sperming from a big cock going balls deep. Hurts like hell, too!

      Delete
  18. My answer would be if I did spank you would be with the bath brush, bare bottom, corner time, and then would have you in your jammies for the remaining day. I would add to the punishment of calling your mother to come and see her naughty little girl with a very red bottom in your jammies which will be arranged to see that very well spanked bottom. Jack

    ReplyDelete