Tuesday, May 30

Return of the A/C Guys

Had some more blushes with not one, but two extra visits from the A/C guys!

To summarize, I forgetfully missed the first visit to fix the A/C which David had arranged (I was to be home, and forgot). I got a very real OTK hand spanking and cornertime for that (My Spanking plus Cornertime).


We rescheduled, and I was for sure there for that! I apologized to them and playfully indicated I had gotten my bum spanked for missing the appointment last time. They both had a smile at that (older business owner and younger assistant type) (A/C Guys Arrive).

Well, they've since been back to install the new units, and then they had to come back once more to fix an issue. But everything is working perfect now. Yay!

For the install it was the same business owner and assistant. For the fix it was just the business owner, and it was his turn to be apologetic because they had screwed something up on the install.

During the install there was a time where it was just the business owner and me up in the attic together. I was chatting him up, marvelling at the intricacies of what he was doing. He seemed to not mind my company.

We didn't discuss spanking at all, and I don't know if he was thinking about my spanking at all, but to me it felt like there was this giant undercurrent as we were talking.

I found myself acting particularly submissive and a bit "dump blonde" with him. I did imagine him putting me across his knee and may have squirmed a bit. As he was doing the work I commented, "wow, I guess you have to be strong for this job!" He had really strong looking hands and forearms. I blushed after I said it! I mean, how crazy is it that there I was, interacting like a silly little girl, with a real man who knows I get spankings!?!

I'm sure he was thinking sexual thoughts about me. Most men do (or at least did!). And then I add the flirt. And he knows about the spankings. What must have he been thinking? Bending me over, taking his belt to my bottom, fucking me...

On the final visit, he was concerned about the thing that was going on and was a bit puzzled at first. What it turned out to be was a "crossed wire" down on the outside unit. They tested with both units turned on after the install, but when there was only one of the two units on it acted weird. He apologized for the error and took responsibility. He also seemed a bit angry. His assistant was doing most of the work outside where the error was made. Maybe he'll be getting a spanking!

After they left, I tested the attic unit by getting completely undressed and standing in front of it until my nipples got very hard :-)

Then I went to my bed and jilled myself off with a realistic look/feel dildo up my pussy thinking about getting a spanking and a fucking from the A/C guy.

David doesn't know, but he may read this. If so, I can expect another spanking! Especially after what I'm about to write.

Imagine if after the fix he had raised the spanking thing? I would have answered honestly about getting turned on by my spankings. I might even have admitted to fantasizing about him spanking me. Ha ha...?

Would he have pressed forward? We were all alone in the house. I mean, if I told him I fantasize about him spanking me, it would have been the polite thing for him to do, no?

Halfway through my belting I would have begged him to please be allowed to give him a blowjob! Under David"s "tutelage" my technique has gotten a lot better. It's wetter without being overly sloppy. I use my hands in conjunction with my mouth. I take it deeper. I'll even swallow.

But I'd probably stop that halfway through and ask him for a fucking. "You can choose my pussy or my ass, Sir." He'd probably take me in the ass. I mean, it's a bit of a novelty item, right?

As he fucks my ass I'd desperately rub my engorged little clitty and cum from his ministrations. He'd then simultaneously unload into me.

I'd have done all of those things if I wasn't such a big chicken.

I guess I fear rejection a bit now. I mean, I am a solidly middle-aged housewife now. What a cliché! Do these guys have bored middle-aged so-so looking housewives like me throwing ourselves at them on the regular?

When I was in my twenties, every guy wanted me. Old or young. And as a result I got myself pretty much run through. I knew I was the gatekeeper to sex. I enjoyed pleasing the men and boys that way. They were always so excited to get to fuck my brains out!

They say being run through like I was lessens the ability to later pair bond. I have not found that to be the case. I settled down nicely, thank you very much.

But I 'kinda miss those days...

40 comments:

  1. Yep, you are officially a horny stay-at-home housewife. More time to think about getting your bottom spanked and holes used by big strong men. Maybe David needs to institute some tasks to keep you dommed while he's at work like outfit control or toys, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to me that in the last few postings you are crying out for David to take more charge of his wife who needs to experience life as a trad wife. Not just spanked and fucked but a 24/7 submissive.

      If you are taking the summer off from your professional life, he should make sure your time is spent productively. Cleaning the house, doing his laundry, cooking, running errands - all dressed like a good little wifey.

      If he doesn't think you are busy enough, he can lend you out to some of his single friends. I was initially thinking cleaning the house but it should be up to David what services he would make you available for. ( Now that you are a proficient cocksucker, it might be a way of bragging for him to lend you out in that way.)

      When the summer is over, you both could decide whether you went back to your professional life.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I wouldn't mind him taking more charge and being more prescriptive in his demands. Setting higher and higher standards for me to meet, and punishing me when I fall short. He is the breadwinner now and I am the stay at home wife. It's his perfect right to be demanding of me.

      I think he should loan me out to married couples to do their cleaning. The only "payment" David would ask is that they both take the time to spank me. And if they are so inclined, use me as they wish.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, you for sure should have said something, or come on to him harder. I'm sure he would have liked some of that scrumptious middle-aged Julie ass. You are such a total fucking slut. You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope David reads this and gives you the belting you seem to be asking for. Dirty slut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir, for correcting me. I am a dirty little slut and deserve everything I have coming from my long suffering husband...

      Delete
  3. Were you the school slut, Jules? Did the entire senior football team have their way with you? There's no shame in being such a giving person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had older boyfriends at an early age, and was sexually precocious, but wasn't a slut! Slut came later, in my early twenties, when I was crewing around the Caribbean.

      Delete
  4. Your grounded on here for a week as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get upstairs and lay out the Muskoka paddle young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "They say being run through like I was lessens the ability to later pair bond. I have not found that to be the case. I settled down nicely, thank you very much."

    Julie are you stalking incel forums? That's another belting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a conservative, it comes up in my feed!

      Delete
  7. Braided leather is what best suits the slightly fleshy derriere of women your age and their dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Given what we've been gifted to see of you, I can't imagine anyone describing you as 'so-so'. You have a lovely, tight, lithe body you obviously take care of, so I can only assume you take equal care with your appearance regarding clothes, hair, etc.
    And 'middle-age' is so maligned, yet so perfect. OK, I'm an older man (60s), but women over 40 have enormous appeal. They know their mind (as you obviously do), they are comfortable with themselves, they have less drama BS, and they don't need to cling. I'm generalizing, of course, but it's mostly true of the vast majority. Men appreciate women; boys want girls.
    If David is going to take you to task over this post, ask him for some extra swats for describing yourself in such a dismissive and reductive way as "so-so middle-aged housewife". You're Strict Julie, dammit, and you are hot as hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you, FL. I'm pretty for my age, but not hot like I was in my twenties!

      Delete
    2. P.s. "youth is wasted on the young"

      Delete
    3. "...pretty for my age..."
      No. You are pretty, full stop. Don't qualify it with age. And while I didn't know you in your twenties, nor do I know you now, I cannot begin to believe you were any more attractive then - in any manner - than you are now. You, today, this minute, are an absolute fucking smokeshow.
      Ageism seems to be the last acceptable form of discrimination; don't enable or contribute to it by slighting yourself because of your years.
      Youth may be wasted on the young but don't waste your middle and later years thinking that was your peak; it wasn't.
      Do I need to go over there and reinforce this with a good belt strapping? ;)

      Delete
    4. Oh I don't know. There's just something about the bloom of youth, don't you think? Especially with the irresponsibility and freedom that arises from being so impossibly naive. Everything is new. Everything an adventure. I'm not putting myself down. I believe in aging gracefully, though.

      Although the belt strapping does sound alluring...

      Delete
  9. What if, he said, we talked with your husband and when agrees. We are the most aggrieved party in this situation so, after we finish the install, you will be going over my lap for a bare bottom spanking. Now, get in the corner and wait. Pants and panties off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This! I'd have done it instantly, of course!

      Delete
  10. I still fantasize with you spanking both of them after the mistake and who knows, maybe you would have teach them how to properly fuck with your strap-on, a good pegging for both of them, then corner time, then David coming back home witnessing the whole scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Run through"? And you seem proud about that? Exactly how much dick have you had, young lady?

    Seems like you're making up for it now though. Monogamous. Housewife. Spanked. Parents told.

    I'll bet your Dad was happy that David took you in hand and stopped the frequent dickings. What Dad wants to know his daughter is getting "run through"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, perhaps my current lifestyle is some form of karmic restitution. Trad spanked housewife: prison for sluts!

      Delete
  12. Julie, your creativity and imagination never cease to amaze me, I think when I die living with you would be my idea of Val Halla. "Wisdom is welcome wherever it comes from"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the wonders of an oversexed female mind!

      Delete
  13. I'm in the trades, and yeah you do sometimes get the horny housewife vibes. But it's WAY too fucking risky. It's my livelihood here.

    But say I happened to read this blog, and I happen to be the HVAC guy you're talking about. Well, your pretty much as close to a sure thing as can be. So, yeah, I'd take my belt off and whip the shit out of your ass and let you blow me after. On your knees, bare ass naked, no hands. And I'd cum right down your slut throat.

    Have a good day, Ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gee! How do I hire you, Sir? What do I need to break!?!

      Delete
  14. Every once in a while I feel compelled to post a note of appreciation. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Watching for your new posts is delicious anticipation and reading your creations warms both my **** and my heart. peter peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Glad my naughty life can entertain!

      Delete
  15. Incredible that you were interacting like that with a guy who knows you get spankings from your husband for misbehaviour. Incredibly humiliating for you, but I'm sure that was what you were after.

    Admittedly I'm a spanko, but when I had you alone I would have for sure brought up your spanking. Maybe like "I'm sorry you got spanked that other time, does it happen to you often?"

    It could have turned into a whole conversation about your spankings, Julie.

    Then I'm sure if it went that far, you'd likely offer him the chance to spank you also for his trouble. Maybe after hours with David present to make sure he doesn't go too easy on your ass. I would accept an invitation like that in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I figured it was his move on that subject. I didn't want to be pushy. Would have loved it if he was a spanko like you!

      I never thought of inviting him over with David there. But come to think of it, incredibly hot to be dommed by two guys like that at once! I know I could count on my David to make sure I was utterly humiliated and well spanked by the guy. Something like that has happened once so far, and at the end of my spanking David left the room and I had to blow the guy to show my appreciation...

      Delete
  16. i have been wanting to mention spanking few time to other people like dr or nurse certain people dealing with repair people

    or wanting ask them to spank me or if they into spanking see where take me

    i know if i had female repair person my place fix something i broke myself or made worse trying fix i would admit to it then ask her tell her she can bend me over knee give me good spanking if want

    or make comment i need good spanking or should be spanked again see where take me
    if i get spanked or that spanking has deal well spanked red butt
    rest day or week

    mike
    madison ohio
    madison ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice things to dream about!

      Delete
    2. i agree good have things dream about judt hope come reality too same time

      might strange seeing same females again after dhe spanked me or give me spanking last time

      Delete
  17. Julie, I am very sorry to inform you, but, what you intimated earlier has been confirmed by noted intellect and philosopher Don Lemon. You are indeed, “past your prime”!

    Of course this is ludicrous. As long as you ignore mainstream medicine and government recommendations, you may not have lived a third of your life yet. And there is definitely something about experience and the wisdom that hopefully comes with it that enhances attractiveness. I have more than a few instances where I’ll meet a stunningly beautiful woman, but as time goes by and I know more about her, she doesn’t look that great anymore. Still beautiful on the outside, but inside, not “ugly”, but “empty”. Empty of anything interesting.

    I’m reading a book called “Hollowed Out” that argues the latest generation of “adults” coming into the world are hollow in terms of sense of self (philosophy, faith, values), culture, schooling, home and family life, and politics. I think it’s not just the young. I’ve met a number of people that give me the feeling they are just existing as empty vessels.

    You, Julie, are definitely not one of those people. You’ve got a depth and fullness about you that can be intimidating, especially to the hollow people. You see it often in the comments. Hollow things make the best echo chambers. - david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think I know some of these "hollowed out" humans. Zombies clicking on their phones unrelentingly. Sad.

      Delete