Friday, June 2

Competing Spanking Blogger Embarrasses me!

It's true. A competing blogger, Mistress Andrea  (a.k.a. Russ) at Sims4 BDSM and Spanking posted several posts that tried very hard to embarrass me!

He posted hyper-embarrassing photos of me having my diaper changed (!)

I mean, my bare pussy and everything!!!

The premise was then that I threw my baby wipes into the toilet which clogged it, a fact embarrassingly found out by the plumber and his assistant whom I supposedly called!

They found my baby wipes and adult sized diapers (women's small) in the bathroom confirming my fetish, and then scolded me for clogging the toilet with my wipes. They were none too pleased with me and decided I needed an appropriate punishment: a naked spanking!

First they made me strip off, right in front of them! I can only imagine how embarrassing that would be!!!

They then stood me in the corner, and told me to stay there awaiting my punishment as they finished up and put away their tools.

So embarrassing to be bare bottomed, bare tittied, bare pussied, awaiting my spanking from two rough working hunks.

The boss took me across his knee first.

He made sure to position me so that as I kicked and squirmed his young assistant saw literally EVERYTHING there was to see of me!

After my hand spanking he puts me on my knees, stands, and begins removing his belt. I BEG him not to use his belt, and 

"I knew there was only one thing left to bargain with, the ultimate in disgrace and humiliation, in order to save my bare ass from a strapping.  I bawled out loud to the pair of them, "please Sir, I'll suck your dick! I'll suck both of your dicks if you just stop. Or fuck me if you want, fuck my ass...just please not your belt!" 


 In order to test my level of sincerity, he stands me up, makes me spread my legs,

And then

"Then with his manly and veiny mitts, he spun me around and performed a wet-check with his robust fingers as his assistant watched-on in delight."

"I was so shamefully soaked! My ass and now face...burnt with embarrassment. I dropped back down to my knees and began to undo his zipper, as I heard his assistant drop his toolbelt to the floor and begin to undo his..."

And then... and then... Russ actually made me suck and jerk both of them at the same time! He even animated it to show my bare breasts bouncing!

Anything to avoid his belt! The things a woman will do to escape her just punishment...

They bend me over the table.

And they begin spanking me again and high-fiving each other!

I feel my breasts smooshing against the table as they spank me with their hard, work-calloused hands.

Then.... it's my ass. It's always my ass!

They ended with long, drawn-out spit-roasting that ended with one ejaculating down my throat, and the other into my ass at almost the same time!


Isn't that a horrible, horrible story!?! I can't believe Russ embarrassed me like that on his blog!!! I know it's only cartoons, but it's clearly me in his cartoons, subjected to all of his dirty fantasies about me. I feel so... soiled...

Then, to add insult to injury, he made my character go to her bed and masturbate herself! As if I would actually get turned on by such goings on. Painful spankings, ass fuckings, and oral. Abject humiliation of 'lil 'ol me by two brutish tradesmen! Oh, Russ. How could you!?!

Even worse... Russ made the ridiculous assumption that I would read his degrading filth targeting me and actually do what my poor cartoon avatar did in her bed!

Well. FUCK YOU, Russ! How dare you assume that! I don't think it matters at all that is exactly what I did...


If you want to go and read the whole disgusting illustrated story for yourself and drop a comment to Russ saying how offside he is on this, please feel free to white knight for me!


Handymen (plural) - A Miss Julie Story


The A/C Definitely Works (A Miss Julie Story Pt.1)


Run Through by the Tradesmen (A Miss Julie Story Pt.2)

13 comments:

  1. Lovely photo at the end! Looks just like your avatar! I know Julie is just having some fun with me here. To be clear, I would never post, re-post or do anything with her content, without first having not only her blessing but her permission, in the name of all things safe, sane and consensual. Underscoring the consensual part ; )

    russ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harumph! I don't see how my giving you complete permission and encouragement in advance, and then masturbating wildly to it after, at all let's you off the hook, mister!

      Delete
  2. Very true Ma’am *lowers eyes, shuffles feet*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I am outraged! This person putting into words and pictures what had been my (one of your most devoted, submissive, sissy online slaves) private, secret fantasy about you is completely beyond the pale! How do I maintain my submissive persona now that this has been exposed? And what about you, Julie? It’s Strict Julie SPANKS, not SPANKED!

    I suppose I’ll have more to say about this, but right now, I need to think about what to do with my niece, who flushed wipes and tampons, causing not only an expensive plumbing service call, but also a flooded basement and nearly an electrical fire. - david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like a good old fashioned spanking is in order!

      Delete
  4. It seems like Russ might be in for the same, over Julie’s lap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo. Tell us again how you're a so-so looking middle-aged housewife. Not with that toned, slender body you're not! Whatever you're doing to be in that kind of shape, it's working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eating right and exercising. No big secret!

      Delete
    2. I wish I had your discipline, I think I need a strict lady to keep me in line!

      Delete
  6. They left the bill in an envelope with David's name on it. It was a whopper. They explained that it was all because of the baby wipes. But it took so much longer because I had to be taken care of. (They did not say how I was taken care of. But David had to pay $125/hr for the principal and $85/hr for the helper for me to get spanked and a mouthful.) They said I did not seem to care about costing David money.

    David did not look happy.

    ReplyDelete