Wednesday, August 30

Fun Post re New Book

Ha ha! My great thanks to Russ over at the Sims4 BDSM and Spanking blog for plugging my new F/M short story book. His Mistress assigned him the task of reading my book and selecting a short story to read aloud to her, which would then be re-enacted. He selected Story 5: Speeder Punished.

Russ put a crazy twist on it which was super fun to read (and see). You can read it and see it all illustrated all starting here: Good Cop, Bad Cop.


While I'm at it, I thought I would also plug Lion's recent series of posts titled How To Dominate Your Husband

Part 1 -- Getting Started

Part 2 -- Acting Class

Part 3 -- Making It Hurt

Really great advice from a super experienced top and bottom living the lifestyle with his wife.


Also, as a reminder, please go out and grab my new book!

Get it a your local Amazon.


Here's a more extended summary of the stories. Perhaps one or more will catch your fancy!

Story 1: Spanked for Gawking

A niece visits her aunt and uncle for some pool time. When Uncle scopes his niece's backside in her bikini, Aunty catches him and takes him behind closed doors for his spanking. When Grandad later hears what he has done, he too shows his displeasure as three generations of women listen in.

Story 2: A Naked Husband

A husband is caught in the nude by his wife and her sister as they are touring their new house. The mess he made in the bathroom, her favourite room in the house, is too much. She spanks him naked as her surprised and amused sister watches.

Story 3: A Difficult Husband

A wife has had enough of her husband's verbal abuse and misbehaviour. She comes from a spanking family and knows exactly what she must do. Because he had earlier said "fuck you" to his wife, she makes the punishment fit the crime as her sister watches every inch of his embarrassing penetration.

Story 4: Athletic Daughter Spanks Father

A College-age daughter, an athlete, lives alone with her verbally abusive father. One day, she decides to turn the tables on him and gives him a spanking. When he fails to get the message, she strips him and gives him an embarrassing stand-up belt-whipping that restores harmony.

Story 5: Speeder Punished

A working man is caught driving recklessly. Instead of jail, the two lady cops agree to give him a strapping with their vintage police belt. They send him home with a very sore rear end while confiscating his pants. His wife is none too pleased with his reckless behaviour and adds to his punishment.

Story 6: A Spanking at the Lake

A teenage boy, trying to impress his three girl-cousins, disobeys his parents and takes the canoe out onto the lake. Returning early from their excursion, his mom makes an example of him and gives him the most embarrassing spanking of his young life.

Story 7: Punished for Masturbation

A stay-at-home husband has been masturbating for hours every day and neglecting his duties. When his wife and their niece come home unexpectedly and catch him "red-handed", they waste no time in correcting his behaviour. He spends the next month in chastity and then receives the shock of his life when his wife informs him that his uncaging will be done in the presence of his two sisters-in-law and their three nieces.

Story 8: An Extreme Wedgying at the Beach

A fully clothed man visits a beach and uses his camera in inappropriate ways. The beachgoers strip him to his underpants, give him the wedgying of a lifetime, and then the lifeguard spanks him nude across her knee in front of all the delighted beachgoers.

Story 9: Women's Work

A man quits his job due to stress; however, he does not pick up the slack at home. His wife, assisted by her sister and niece, makes him into her "little housewife" with a combination of financial control, corporal punishment, and forced feminization.

Story 10: Wooden Spoon Punishment

A husband misbehaves and his wife makes him serve timeout in an unusual manner before his spanking: with the wooden spoon he will be spanked with lodged up his bum. Unfortunately for him, his sister happens to drop by midway through this embarrassing timeout.

Story 11: A Bed-Wetting Husband

A racist husband has a medical issue that causes bedwetting. He refuses to address it. His wife has had enough, and together with an occupational therapist, a gorgeous young black lady, they set him to rights in a humbling manner, exacting consequential reparations as they go.

Story 12: His Sister's Sleepover Party

A teenage boy is annoyed when his sister hosts a sleepover. When he misbehaves, his mom threatens him with a spanking if he keeps it up. When the mischievous girls erase all his video game progress, the boy is furious and swears at and insults the girls. Mom, believing it to be an honest glitch, punishes him while all the girls watch with glee the embarrassing culmination of their dastardly plan.

Story 13: Road Rager

A husband, with his wife in the car, engages in a blatant act of road rage against what turns out to be a young learner and her mom. His wife invites them back to her place to make an example of him. To help tone down his testosterone levels, his wife gives him panty and brassiere training right in front of the girl and her mom.

Story 14: In Loco Parentis

A young man has grown too big for his britches and refuses to accept the punishment his mom decreed. She calls the local police station for an assist and the chief sends over a burly officer to set things to right.

Story 15: The Enema

A mother is visiting her grown-up son and daughter-in-law. The son has always resented his mom and makes his feelings known. Mom has a cure for young men who get out of sorts: an embarrassing punishment enema delivered as his amused wife watches.

Story 16: Skinny Dipper Spanked

A husband goes skinny dipping early in the morning at the lake. His wife has warned him not to, as her sister and niece occupy the cottage right next door. Turns out everybody is an early riser that morning and the husband gets an embarrassing lesson he won’t soon forget.


They're all really great, so I can't possibly say which one I like the best. But trust me, no matter the story, the embarrassment for the poor man-boy is over the top!

GET IT HERE!




14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! I appreciate your mention. I'm buying your new book today. You are an incredible writer of hot stories. You know just the right buttons to push. I'll publish a review after I finish reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support of Julie, she rocks. keep up the good work.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man-Boy my wife agrees, males are just little boys in adult bodies.
    She ask me looking at all the chapters which one caught my attention. I said you know, Masturbation. She smiled and said all wives should insure their man/boy learns never to do it again. In my case I don't even think about it. Having to 'preform' naked kneeling on the floor and then feeling the sting of the bath brush, got my attention. Having to put on pajamas when I came home from work, weekend in my pajamas, going to bed early, getting a bath. Trust me my wife/mommy knew just the punishment that would insure no more playing with yourself. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might like that one, Jack.

      Delete
    2. Did you ever think that you would be spanking your husband and not the other way around when you got married. My mother told me many things about being married and the topic of spankings came up, not me, but my husband being spanked. Jack needs a mother hand at times. Hates the pajama punishment, especially facing the wall with the bottoms down. Our marriage is strong, out sex life is great, but spanking and sex do not go together, since I don't have sex with naughty little boys. Men just don't know truly what marriage involves. My husband/naughty little boy is learning. Jack Wife

      Delete
  4. Dear Miss Julie:
    I have a question and this is the first time I asked. Can Women tell if a guy is Submissive? The Girlfriends I've had all seemed to know and you have been a big help to Miss and myself.
    Thank You
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not quite that simple. We all have both dominant and submissive tendencies, and that may play out differently with different partners. In a particular situation, when I'm on one side and he is on the other, at that moment, I can tell quite easily with a small probe.

      Delete
    2. Thank You. I only ask because all the serious partners I've had have just known. I'm also attracted to a type and it seems that they have been too. "You're too pretty for a boy" is the what I've been told.

      Delete
  5. Julie,

    Purchased your earlier books and got your book Vol. 1 on Kindle unlimited. Great stuff. I thought it would have been fun if the mother in chapter 12 had discovered the daughter did actuallly erase the game and got a taste of the same. That way all the bad guys would be punished. :-), The writing is so good. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! 😊

      Oh, I was sorely tempted, but it was F/M. Mind, I'm working on Vol.2 now where the F's get spanked. I'm sure the boy would love to watch all the girls at the sleepover spanked one by one over Mom's knee!

      Delete
  6. Im more for the spanking of girls. But your writing is so involved and good, that I but anything you release.
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Next one will only have girls being spanked!

      Delete