Tuesday, September 19

Collared and Flogged

So I'm currently at the end of day 3 of my week long status as my husband's sex slave. I described the events of Saturday evening in Letter Delivered. Today I'll write about Sunday and a bit of Monday.

We started Sunday off with a fucking and a spanking right after breakfast. I deliberately chose to wear my sexy little babydoll robe down for breakfast, and he said I was just askin' for it. You be the judge, it was a bit like this.


He was going to just spank me for being a slut, but when he discovered I wasn't wearing any panties he decided I was being a real slut and needed more. So he bent me over the kitchen island, held me down, and fucked me! Just like that!

He "lubed me" by spitting on his hand and rubbing it across my cunt, though in truth it wasn't much needed! He thrust and thrust and then came inside of me. I had to get on my hands and knees and clean off his messy cock afterwards with my mouth. So demeaning!

And then to add injury to insult, he put me across his knee and spanked my bare bottom, a little bit hard too! But he also fondled my pussy (it didn't need it - the fucking already had me hot). It was a super wet fondle as his cum was dribbling out and it felt so slippery and gooey over my clit. It felt sooo good though. But no sexual relief for this little girl. Apparently he can just fuck me whenever and however he pleases now, without even asking permission, yet keep me dripping and engorged. The cad.

Later in the day we drove to the market for a bit of grocery shopping. Nothing eventful happened there.

But then on the way home he pulled into a strip mall. I was getting suspicious! He took me into the pet store. We don't own a pet. I was wondering if he was going to buy me a puppy. Naive in retrospect!

He marched me right to the dog collars. He said he was buying one for me. Oh how blushy is that! He wanted my "input" and we selected a pink one (I actually suggested the black one with the big spikes, but he said I couldn't have it).




Then he decided he needed to see if it fit, right then and there in the shop. I was blushing so much! There were a few people around who caught a glimpse at us, but I guess everybody was too embarrassed to stare. So fucking embarrassing! Then he got a long skinny pink leather lead to go with it, and attached it on as well.


He said that his little puppy needed to learn to come to heel. He took the handle end of the lead, and whipped my ass once with it (over my tight jeans). I yelped. he decided the set would do nicely for me. Then he used the lead to guide me to the front of the store to the cashier.

I swear to God It was so embarrassing, but it was also a huge giggle for me. I stood straight and tall, my breasts jutting out, proud of my Master's collar around my neck. I figured, why fight it?

There was a guy at the checkout desk, a young man, probably early twenties. Well his mouth kind of hung open. David said, "looks good on her, don't you think?" He gulped and half-heartedly agreed with him. "She'll wear it home," David said. "Ummm... I need to scan it," he said. David told me to kneel down on the floor. I immediately did, back straight tits out! David found the tag which was sort of buried under the collar and brought it out so the guy could scan it with the portable thingy on a wire as I strained forward. Did the same with the lead. David paid. There was another guy working at the shop, an older fatter guy, who came up to the cash beside the kid and just stared. David gave a yank on my leash and said "up!" I quickly stood. He gave it another tug and said, "heel!" and we walked out of the store, David leading me, me at his heel, literally. Oh My Gosh!

David and I laughed about it afterwards in the car. It was SUCH an adrenaline rush. I was such a good little puppy too! He told me I needed to keep the collar on whenever I was home alone with him, and I needed to ask his permission to remove it regardless. I'm wearing it now. He won't let me take it off at night. It's a constant reminder to me of what's coming.

Thank goodness he didn't tell me to wear it to work. I don't think I could have, and so it would have ruined our vibe. But this is why I trust him. He knows it's not practical, so he doesn't tell me to. And I find it sexy having his collar around my neck, even if it is a bit hot and chafes a bit.

At bedtime I was sent up ahead of him to undress (except for my collar he was quick to point out), and to select the implement he was to try out on me tonight. Because of a letter I received from a reader, I chose our flogger.


It's pretty heavy. There are 16 tails on it. Some kind of leather. Substantial handle. The business end is maybe 18 inches long? It was expensive, from a leather shop. I was told that if used properly on me that "I will become embarrassingly aroused being beaten", and potentially reduced "to a mound of quivering jelly". My source for this information is unimpeachable in my opinion. I know a bit the possible effects from having used it on him. Pain mixed with pleasure. You will think me very silly, but I was excited for my flogging all day long!

I put down several pillows and climbed up over them, belly down, ass high. David played with the flogger at first, dragging it down my skin from my neck to my ankles, making a brief stop between my ass cheeks and at my pussy, where he dangled the tips against the already puffy-feeling lips of my vagina.

"Zero, Sir, but I love it!" I volunteered, using his numerical rating system for how hard the strokes felt.

Then he started to whip my ass cheeks in what must have been a lazy figure eight pattern. That was like a 2. I actually liked it when the very tips of the flogger went between my cheeks and onto my pussy. He then moved up to my shoulder blades and flogged me there. "Do up like it there?" he asked. "Yes Sir!" I said. He started going harder. It was still ok, maybe a 5. He brought it back down to my ass and flogged me harder there as well. I was squirming on my pillow. He noticed that. He turned the topmost pillow onto its edge so I was humping it. Then he started whipping my cheeks and my legs from the side, snapping the flogger down onto me with harder strokes, though still not so hard. 6 maybe. I could feel the pillow pushing into me, and I must have looked like this girl!

Math for subbies:
This girl + flogger = me + wet pillow

"You little slut," he said, "don't you dare cum." Then he whipped my ass more. His strokes got harder and harder until they were hurting, "8 Sir!" I yelled out. 8 was pretty hard. 9 is supposed to be my limit, 10 is too hard, as per Sir's instructions.

"You've had enough fun with that pillow, you dirty whore," he said. When he uses words like that, it thrills me. He took the pillow away and made me roll over, removing the other pillows. He gave me a pillow and told me to hold it over my face, and to keep my arms away from my breasts. Oh Shit!

Then he started whipping my breasts lightly. OMG. It's indescribable! I wanted that whip so bad that it was making my pussy ache! "You like this!" said David, surprised and amused. I moaned and cried out as he whipped me with his flogger. I cried out in pain and pleasure. He kept checking in each time he went a bit harder. Those 16 tips, all over my breasts, reaching all parts at once! First one breast and then the other. My nipples the most sensitive part. The fat of my breasts the most erotic for me.

He took the pillow from me and told me to spread my legs widely. He whipped my belly (as I had asked him to in my letter) and down towards my cunt. He did not go too hard. He went down to my legs, and flogged my inner thighs, so close to my pussy! He re-positioned himself nearer my head looking essentially vertically down my body and whipped my pussy, wrapping the tips of his flogger lightly around my cunt. I went involuntarily to close my legs but he told me to "keep them open, slut!" He went harder and harder until I gave him an 8. I did not want to hand out a 9. I wanted to leave room for him. It was so hard to keep my legs spread as he whipped me like that, but when he saw them start to close a little I got a hard whipping to my inner thigh for my troubles, and immediately spread them again!

I kind of "broke" at that point, and started begging, "Please Sir! Please fuck my sore pussy with your hard cock!"

He finished up by dangling the tips of the flogger against my pussy, making me shimmy dance under it and shove my cunt up towards it.

"Not tonight," he said. "You can have that later."

Ohhhhhhh!

He sent me off to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I touched my clit a little while peeing. It felt soooo good! But it wasn't allowed. Cumming was forbidden until at least Saturday.

We went to bed together. We kissed. I could feel his hard cock against me. I reached for his erection. "May I Sir," I asked, "in my mouth?" He said yes. I went down on him. I sucked him with my lips and stroked him with my hand and was rewarded with a big mouthful of hot cum. That's two for him on Sunday, none for me. I swallowed it down and gently cleaned him off more with my mouth, then came back up to him and thanked him.

This switching is making our sex lives nuts! Well, his anyways ;-)

After we separated from our cuddling I slipped out of bed and went to my computer. I've always stayed up late. I think I need less sleep than most.

Next morning I asked him if he would please remove my collar, as I needed to get ready for work. He obliged. I showered and got myself ready.

Before I left for work he stopped me for one more thing. I have an iWatch, with a changeable clock face. It's usually on a more elegant watch face. He's made me set it to Minnie Mouse for the week.


He tells me every time I look at my watch, I should remember what I have coming.

I was checking the time all day long, believe me, and getting a little rush each time. Even in meetings with others present. Oh my gosh! Such a slut!

We're still nowhere near the main event. Thinking about that makes me soo excited still. I know now that David will do it right. I am expecting a fully consensual, safe, sane, wife-beating! That is so bad!

44 comments:

  1. Occasionally my wife and I play with chastity. I am sat here in my chastity cage as my madam wife has gone out for the day and left me caged.
    It has never been sore before but as I read your story the ring started to pinch the back of my balls as I stirred. Now I understand how they work.
    Can't wait to read the next instalment ( hopefully cage free)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mistress Julie,

    So hot! I love this! I crave public humiliation and the verbal humiliation, the carefully selected demeaning words get me even more hungry to submit. I NEED to cum! Such beautiful desperation!

    Submissively,
    david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sends a jolt through me when he uses one of "those" words.

      Delete
  3. Dear Frustrated Julie,

    It just gets better and better. I'm still a bit surprised how quickly David adapted to his new role. It's almost like he's thought about this for a long time :-)

    I envy the security of your relationship that you can trust each other this much, especially when he cooks up a public display like in the pet shop.

    I can't wait to see what he comes up with next (or for the big finish!)

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is reassuring to know you are in very good hands.
    Did you realy leave the store, walking on all fours behind your husband, with a stinging sensation under your jean ?
    Do you regret your master did not offer you a red goodie bone dog toy (matching your collar) to keep you busy and happy at home ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. For your information I got to walk out of the store on my two feet (albeit collared, leashed, and humiliated!)

      Delete
    2. I used to give good slaps, publicly, to a woman i knew. Blushing, she was straightening her head as if she was proud of the insult, with an air of defiance, as if to overcome the sharp humiliation of the public slap.

      Delete
    3. She had an overwhelming desire and need for public humiliation even if she hated it. It doesn't appear to be your case.
      What I loved personally, when she proudly raised her head, was to see the liquid in her shining eyes which, if she had not kept control of herself, could have turned into small tears. But she couldn't help but get wet elsewhere.

      Delete
    4. Imagine wife on all fours in the pet store trying nevertheless to jut her breasts out, in order to retain a little of her pride but only succeeding in sitting up and begging.
      JS

      Delete
  5. Nice developments so far. (I like David's style.....though very different from mine.) The thing I like best is your apparent enjoyment of just how'dominant' David is acting. That must be wiping away any doubts you may have previously held. So this should be a huge building block for you both. Excellent.

    (Oh and about the difference between David's approach and mine? There's no way that by the third day you'd have escaped wearing a butt plug! LOL But that's just me. ;-) )

    PS: see if you can convince David to let you line the collar with the adhesive moleskin padding you can buy where they sell shoe cushions and foot stuff. It should protect your skin a bit if you are going to be collared overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je ne devrais pas te le dire petite salope mais évidemment que très bientôt c'est ta petite sœur en personne qui se joindra à David pour te corriger... Mais cela tu le savais déjà, n'est-ce pas petite salope à la chatte éternellement trempée ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, it's resources like this website and this particular post & response that could really boost male enrollment in high school French classes here in the States.

      Delete
    2. Oh I know. If students got homework like I've been getting they would master French in no time!

      Delete
  7. Dear Julie your stories just keep getting better and better, hotter and hotter! While I have no desire to do this to my wife I much rather she do this to me including the lash and collar. David has obviously been thinking about turning the tables and is taking full advantage as he should. I love the flogger used all over my body as you did. Please keep the stories cumming.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, already have two more "experience-filled" evenings to relate!

      Delete
  8. well now sounds like he needs a leash and collar of his own after the week is over. Maybe even more embarrassment in shopping to add to it as well

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No retaliation can enter my thoughts. I am his this week to do with as he pleases.

      Delete
  9. Can't help but say I knew you needed this for quite some time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you think u would collar him give him leash. I am shocked didn't let sale person or customer give you few hard spanks on your tights jeans. Bet tight jeans look good on you. Shocked he didn't bend you over counter spanked you in from other people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have a perfectly good collar after my week is done. Don't know if it will fit him, though. Might have to take him to the pet store to buy him one as well. Matching collars, we could hook each other together at the neck!

      Delete
  11. Here's hoping he has some diapers read for you this weekend ;-)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Minnie Mouse watch face. It is the small touches that provide the context that make the big events even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it also. Keeps me focused on the important things while at work!

      Delete
    2. Julie, Sounds like your having a wonderful vacation from your dommie self. A little oversight though not booking the cumm package! Can't wait for the postcards!
      Safe and fun travels.
      Tom

      Delete
    3. You're right, the letter should have said how much I "hate" him making me cum against my will ;-)

      Delete
    4. P.S. That actually is his trick, but I'm onto him!

      Delete
  13. Do you have any diapers left after David's last weekend adventure in them? A day or two of diaper training is definetly in order for subbie Julie! It would help to keep your hands off of yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully he forgot about them, and I didn't remind him!

      Delete
  14. Oh boy this is great
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I immediately did, back straight tits out!"

    Tits out? No bra? Exposed? Thrusting 'the girls' forward with back arched...?

    Explain, please.

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not "out out", Sir! I mean not naked and exposed! I did have a bra on. You could sort of see the bra through my shirt. Definitely "girls forward, back arched". What if David would have asked them, "you want to see her tits?" Then shirt raised, bra pulled down. Bare tits forward. David feeling me up, twisting my nipples hard. Asking them if they'd like a feel, no need to be gentle...

      Delete
  16. "I mean, which one of us has not been there, done that?"

    No woman I ever dated. And good for them.

    Pillow-fucking came up by chance when I first found out women like to have fun like that. That was right after my then-GF explained the pleasure she got from her bathtub faucet.

    "Really? That works?"

    Yup!

    "But...the position, isn't that a bit awkward...?"

    "We manage!"

    Indeed she did. Bless her. I never saw the faucet move. Probably should have. Oh, well; I'm not dead yet!

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shower head on the hosey thing myself!

      Delete
  17. No travesseiro,delicia muito gostosa,que tesão,beijos....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for posting this link in your comment on my site! I remember now reading this but promise I didn't steal the idea for one of my stories. I used a cat collar for my Sub in it anyway. I think their more feminine when a real collar isn't convenient or nearby.

    Hmm...a leather leash could be very interesting. It could also be used to whip the poor thing's bottom while walking her. ;)

    ReplyDelete