Sunday, July 22

Husband Spanked in front of Feminist Lesbians (part 5)

[Continued from Part 4]


"Go up to your room, clean yourself up, and get that stinky sweat off you. Then put on your obedience costume and come back down here and wait for me to deal with you."

"yes ma'am," he said dejectedly and went up to do as he was told.

With david gone upstairs it gave me an opportunity to sit down with my guests and discuss what had just happened. They both commented how intense it was, and thanked me for allowing them to see our intimacy. I asked them what they thought now about it being play versus real. One of them said that she understood how the play, based on real situations and roles, can become real, and therefore is indistinguishable from real.  This is a thought I have often had as well. They also mentioned how they could see that the after effects of a session like this could influence and alter a relationship dynamic.

I then went on to explain what they were about to see, and give them a chance to tap out. This part is sort of a bit made up, but I figure I had enough of their trust at this point that I could stretch things a little. I explained that when he puts up a bit of a fuss during a scene, disobeying me and such, it's called "bratting". And in his case it's a sign that he needs what we call "obedience training" as a relationship reset. It's not as formalized or thought-through as I made out to them, but there is an element of truth in what I said.

I told them that he would be coming down in a partially feminized state, and that I would have sex with him, flipping roles using a strap-on. I would stay dressed, I added. I said that this is really where some of my own personal Feminist theories come into it, and we could discuss it as we went. I asked if they were still game to witness that, and they indicated that they were. I wanted to be fair to them and give them their own escape hatch, but I was glad that they remained fascinated witnesses.

After a bit more chatting about our history and relationship, david came back down the stairs. I had pre-arranged with him that if it got this far his "obedience costume" would be his bra and panties. While he was up there, he had also given himself a "whore's bath" (washcloth with soap then rinse at the sink, all over), and he had refreshed his deodorant, using mine instead of his, which gave him a mildly feminine scent.

When he descended he was indeed dressed in his bra and panties as instructed, and again stood just outside the living room with his head bowed and his body turned away from us. It was his pink bra with inserts and polka dot panties.


All eyes were on him as he stood there.

"Oh my," said Joyce.

"Come in david, don't be bashful, show us what you have on," I said.

He walked in with a blush on his face and his hands in front of his crotch again. He looked clean and smelled a bit like a girl, though nobody said anything about that if they noticed.

Beverly got right into the spirit of it. Just as I was about to suggest something along the same lines she said, "do a spin for us" as she twirled her finger in the air. david reluctantly did a full turn. She was not satisfied, "add a bit more hips into it, work it," she said. david did another turn, adding a bit more hip sway this time, but still looking extremely awkward. I know that david absolutely HATES being made to do things like this. It is not the "good" kind of humiliation for him. He genuinely feels clumsy and unattractive and feels an unpleasant, non-titillating kind of humiliation. Too bad. So sad. Sometimes he just is not in control, I guess.

The girl was relentless though, she was not done with him yet! "Do a little walk and turn, like a runway model. Strut a little," she said. david knows how to do this (sort of!) and started walking with one foot crossing over the other to get a hip sway going, and then a clumsy attempt at a semi-dramatic turn at the end, and the reverse strut home. "He knows how to do it!" exclaimed Joyce amusedly, seemingly surprised.

During this show, his hands left his crotch and there was the definite outline of a strong upwards-pointing erection half-flattened against his abdomen and in danger of "breaching" the waistband of his panty. When he stopped I had him stand there and face his guests. His hands had migrated back to his crotch and I gently slapped them away saying, "hands at your sides, don't play with yourself," in a soft voice meant for him, but so as everybody could hear as well. He moved his hands and his excitement was apparent.

I addressed my guests and told them that despite appearances (his obvious erection I was referring to, they caught my meaning as I gestured towards it), he does not have a fetish for wearing women's clothes. Rather he has a strong humiliation fetish. I said I called him "my little shame slut." I also said he fetishizes being made to be a traditional woman, in her traditional role, with the outfits, the traditional obedient wife spankings, and receiving sex as if he were a woman. Oh gosh but wasn't david blushing and fidgeting there the whole time, studying his toes very diligently.

"david," I asked, "what is your female name?" He doesn't really have a female name, but I thought he should give himself one now.

"Daniella?" he said, tentatively.

"In your girl's voice, please," I said, "and how do you address me?"

"Daniella, Sir," he repeated, an octave higher.

"I don't want to be hearing your man's voice at all during obedience training, is that clear, Daniella?"

"yes, Sir," he said, in his high-pitched girlish voice.

"She's very obedient now," said Joyce with a laugh in her voice, and now using the correct feminine pronoun to refer to my husband. I think they are attuned to using the correct pronouns in her line of work! It also seemed Joyce was loosening up.

"We'll see about that," I said, and ordered "Daniella" over to the coffee table and positioned him so that his back was facing Joyce and Beverly. I then told him to bend at the waist and to put his elbows down on the coffee table. His pantied behind was directly facing our guests, the evidence of his recent spanking visible beneath the lace at the leggings.

I walked over to the drawer (david could see me), and pulled out a pair of latex gloves, a bum toy, some paper towels, and some lube. I put the toy down on the coffee table right in front of david, where he could see it.


"ohhh nooo" he vocalized. He knew what was coming. I pulled on the latex gloves, and then I pulled his panties down. I lubed his bottom hole and stuck first one and then two fingers into him, twirling them around in there. He moaned as I did this.

"Don't be embarrassed, sweety," I said sarcastically, "it's just like at the Doctor's office. You have a woman Doctor, don't you? And it's only women here."

"Yes Sir," he said, in his high-pitched voice.

As I massaged his prostate gland with two gloved fingers buried to the hilt up his ass, I explained to the ladies, "Embarrassment is a big part of her obedience training," I said. I pulled out and picked up the vibrator, and inserted it into him. It was a bit resistant at the tip, but with some constant pressure his bum hole eventually sucked it in as he let out a little yelp. Joyce and Beverly had an unobstructed view of the insertion, Sue had a frontal view of his head and grimacing face. I saw them locking eyes. As it went in I said that due to the circumstances, we press Daniella's one hole into service as her vagina, and they should consider that I am actually plugging her vagina right now.

I pulled my gloves off and folded them into the paper towels. Sue jumped up and took it all away to throw out. I bent down and pulled his panties back up his butt, snugging them in to ensure the plug stayed in tight while he moved. I had him stand, which he did slowly, clenching his cheeks and grimacing as the toy worked itself in deeper. I took him over to face a living room wall and made him cross his arms behind his back, hands grasping opposite elbows (as close as they could). I then pulled his panties down and said, "we'll leave your panties at your ankles so everybody can see your embarrassing plugged vagina, Daniella." I then pushed a button on his plug to start it's vibrations. He jumped when it came on full force, buzzing away in his anal cavity and up against his prostate. I left "her" there and went back to sit with my guests.

My intent with the vibrations was not to "milk" his prostate at all, but rather to loosen his butthole to make his later fucking easier to take. But as you will read below, I almost made a bad mistake!

I then started explaining my "theories" in more depth. I told them that men have been conditioned since birth with a certain distorted view of how men and women should behave towards one another. TV shows, movies, magazines, novels, comics, certain "role models". I told them you could either fight to reverse that conditioning, or use the conditioning to your advantage, which is what we have done. We use the male's sexual fetish cravings, and the power of my femininity, to convince him into taking on all the trappings of the traditional patriarchal-defined female role, and to defer to me as the patriarchal male. This "gender bending" somehow acts to re-program both the male and the female brains into better balance.

All the time I was explaining these views, there was david, panties at his ankles, with a bra on his chest, showing off a very red spanked bum, and with a plug up his butt! He couldn't help but wriggle and writhe in an embarrassing sort of way. I did not fully realize why until later. Bare spanked buns clenching and unclenching and moving about are funny. I noticed all three ladies glancing over towards david from time to time, and sometimes just plain staring at his obscenely wriggling bare, spanked, and plugged ass.

After I expounded my homemade theories, I'm not sure if they were milking it or not, but they start trotting out related concepts from Feminist and Gender Studies theories and begin to compare and contrast. I wish I could remember all that was said. One thing I do remember that stuck is them talking abut a concept called "Big Dick Energy" and about the idea of females possessing it. Shows the limits of my education I guess!

After our discussion I walk over to david, and you can't imagine what I see! All this Feminism talk has apparently turned him on, and his dick is as big and the head is as engorged as I've ever seen it. Moreover, he is actually leaking out of his tip. Now I have heard about it, but I have never seen it from david before! Not spontaneously like this. This is a first. He is not a spontaneous leaker at all, but today he is. (In retrospect, the prostate massager may have had a big part in it!). There is a sticky strand hanging down an inch or more from his cocktip, and several clear white-tinged drops already on the dark wood floor.

Afterwards, poor david told me what he had gone through. Standing facing the wall, he was already very ashamed, erect, and excited at his treatment. As the plug vibrated in his butt, he felt he had to clench his cheeks hard in order to keep it from popping out onto that carpet behind him. Of course, after a time his muscles could not keep it up and unclenched, but then the plug again risked popping out so he had to re-clench. Over and over again, almost fucking his own ass with his pelvic muscles. His hands were laced at the elbows behind his back and he did not dare move them. As all this was going on, he was also listening to us talk about him and his situation as if he were not there. This mentally turned him on terrifically. As well, the plug was vibrating hard right up against his prostate. So it was the "perfect storm" for leakage, and his penis began its slow leak.

He knew it was doing it, but he was powerless to stop it. He had had a similar (very embarrassing) experience once after a (legit) massage, where he had briefly touched himself and then the pre-cum had started flowing in a way he could not make stop (posted here). This time he did not dare unclench his arms from behind his back to attempt to control it by clamping it, also because he knew from that previous experience that it would only make things worse. He was contemplating calling me over for help, but was legitimately too ashamed to do so. So it just gently leaked as he stood there squirming and terrified at his eventual exposure.

When I saw it, I had to make a quick decision about whether to deal with it discretely, or to make a big deal of it in front of the women. Of course I made a big deal about his leaking penis in front of the women!

 "Oh my gosh! Daniella! Bad girl!"  I get a paper towel and hold it underneath without touching. I make him turn around and face the women, arms still clasped behind his back, panties at his ankles and bra with C-cup level inserts on his chest, still trying hard to keep that plug in with just his pelvic muscles.


"Just look at her leaky little clitty!" I say.

"Oh My God!" said Sue. "Bad Girl!"

Beverly and Joyce said something along the lines of "Oh No!" and sort of laughed at the sight. It was funny. He was soooo embarrassed standing there like that, erect leaky penis on full display with his arms clasped behind him, and it was comically obvious how embarrassed he was. He needed to continue with the clenching as the last thing he needed was for the toy to pop out his backside as well, with the potential mess along with it, so he continued his clenching and unclenching routine in front of us, which made his penis bounce and gently pulse out the pre-cum.

"It's a good thing it dripped on my wood floors instead of my carpet," I scolded him. "After we're done you'll clean that mess up on your hands and knees," I said. I then carefully wiped away the leaking strand from his cocktip, barely touching him, well aware that I could be dealing with a "hair trigger".

This treatment and "scolding" did nothing whatsoever to abate his erection, and the vibrating plug continued to work its magic against his prostate gland, so right there, as we all stared at it, another drop of fluid formed at his tip and began elongating into a strand. He told me later that he had never experienced this before, and he was very afraid he would cum right then and there, without even his cock being touched.

I addressed the women, "so you can clearly see the level of sexual excitement associated with his forced feminization and his humiliation." As I said this I collected the lengthening strand and dabbed again gently at his cocktip. "But this doesn't change the equation," I went on, "the re-programming is every bit as effective, if not more so, when she is in this state of arousal." I watched another drip form and collected it.

I went on, "milking it" (ha ha). "In some female led relationships the wives will put their husbands into a cock cage. It's a locking device that prevents an erection from occurring. Useful if the wife needs to rein in her husband's masturbatory habit, or for a cheater. Complete orgasm control. A form of mini-castration if you will. Taking away his little toy from him that he values so so much."

"But you don't use it?" asked Joyce.

"No," I said as I absent-mindedly wiped away another forming droplet, "I let her play with her little clitty. In fact we have a bit of a game. If I catch her in front of her computer, stroking her clitty, she gets a spanking. She's allowed to do it, but if I catch her, she has to go across my knee for a spanking, or bend over for a belt licking. I find that more fun."

I had to dab once again at his penis to prevent a carpet spill. I then handed him the paper towel and told him to clean his penis up. The whole tip had become a bit slick and glistened as it throbbed deep red and fully engorged in front of our very eyes. He must have been soooo close! How humiliating had he spontaneously exploded right out onto my carpet. Oh the strapping he would have received!  Based on his previous experience, he dabbed delicately at himself and minimized the contact. Having something to concentrate on must have abated the excitement, because while he remained erect, he did manage to control the pre-cum.

So far everything was going very well. The women were all interested and clearly very amused at his ridiculous level of arousal. No negative vibes at all. I thought I would move things along while giving them one more potential "out".

"I'm going to take her upstairs to the bedroom now, for the next part of her training. I'll put on my strap-on dildo, she'll show us her cock-sucking skills, and then she'll bend over to receive intercourse from me like an obedient little wife. You're all very welcome to watch. Part of the full demonstration. It will do her good to show off her obedience that way."

I was worried they might not want to watch this, as it was of a more sexual nature. However, my fears were utterly unfounded.

"Of course we want to see that," said Beverly.

"That's the main event, isn't it?" added Joyce.

"I always enjoy seeing her take it," said Sue.

YES!

"It's settled then," I said. And then to david, "pull up your panties to your knees and hold them there. Get up those stairs to our bedroom. You better not let that toy slip out! Time for your marital duties, young lady."

[Continued in Part 6]

41 comments:

  1. Mmm this is developing nicely. I always enjoy reading about how other boys react to having their bottoms filled and stimulated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gives a whole new dimension to Wiki's(slightly-revised) definition of a 'coffee table book': 'A large lavisly- illustrated volume left open on the coffee table for the entertainnent of guests and the prompting of comments and discussion'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Not Safe for the Living Room"!
      ;-)

      Delete
    2. I thought it was your living -room where David/ Daniella wasleft open over the coffee table.
      NSFW if not the Papal Index

      Delete
    3. I mean for >most< people!

      Delete
  3. Well the plot thicken!!! David got his first milking. Enjoyed the chastity discussion and anyone in one is well experienced with milking. Once you are caged for a period of time your cock just seems to ooze pre-cum. I believe this is the first female witness to David's pegging that he didn't know, maybe you can get him to cum from pegging. BTW a lot of cages allow a little erection, and it's not like mini-castration, more just give your ability to climax to your wife as another form of control. After four days I'll do anything to get a release, foot rubs, massages, licking, chores, flowers, gifts etc. Imagine it like dating in high school, how we would do anything for a little attention. Can wait for the rest and will have to use a vibrator like David's for some relief.

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "mini castration" was an analogy, not a description. I thought my Feminist guests (note how I capitalized the F) would enjoy some castration talk.

      And is that really the way high school boys are? I mean, I knew they "wanted it", but that bad?

      Delete
    2. Sorry I missed that analogy. Do Feminist really want to castrate men? To answer your question I was that way in HS. I would have done anything to get to the nectar of the Gods. Now that I think about it, I still will:)

      John

      Delete
    3. Well, they do become less aggressive and hormonal once those pesky balls are crushed or removed, no?

      Delete
    4. Having owned a ranch we removed the balls on bulls to make them steers that became very aggressive if you came close to them, probably didn't want that to happen to them again!

      Delete
  4. OMG! I just caught up with parts 3, 4, and 5 and am "excited" awaiting part 6. You are so devious, Sue, and relate it quite well. It's like I am facing the four of you (Julie, Sue, Joyce, and Beverly) as I read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have to thank Sue for setting it up. Nice to know she's on the lookout.

      What still amazes me is the extent to which four women together can be so utterly "cruel" to a man without batting an eyelash!

      Delete
  5. Hey juli ....m from Pakistan I am your regular reader .you are a good dominator n i like your way of life.In our country the most famous and humiliating punishment is called "MURGA PUNISHMENT" if you about it then i suggests you to use it on david ....its a request too and you can hit his bottoms very well in this position ...

    Thank u
    L-K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked it up. I can do that! Feels like the cane would be a good thing in "standing murga".

      Delete
    2. Hey juli mam i m so excited now and waiting for "David s murga punishment" mam you will do this for your Asian fans specially Pakistani and Indians .trust me you will get a lots of love from us. I request you to put some pictures too for them who don't know about "murga"

      Love from Pakistan

      L.K

      Delete
    3. I will definitely run an educational piece on it. Have a real hankering to experience it myself as part of my "research". Maybe you'd all enjoy a picture of that?

      Delete
    4. Thanks again mam.....waiting waiting waiting

      Delete
  6. when i read the first part of this event my mind focused on this part. i am also a shame slut and i don't know how david kept himself under control. the total humiliation of standing and working it in front of the girls in panties and a bra would have totally sent me over the edge. the corner time was also a perfect setting as david just sits there and listens to you talk about him like he's not even there.

    the whole scene is just delicious. i know your not into feet but he should have been made to kiss every girls feet in that room, not just kiss but deep throat blow jobs on their toes.

    oh and by the way. the wedgie to hold the toy in his ass was just not fair...

    david is blessed to have a women like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wedgie was only used to move him to the wall. After that I lowered them to his ankles and he needed to keep it in unaided and with no hands, which inadvertently contributed to his humiliating display of pre-cummmage.

      Darn, I should have thought about feet! It would have been great to have him "say goodbye" in the manner you suggest. Shucks!

      Delete
    2. Panties around the knees going up the stairs is just so humiliating. Only thing better is if you reached between his legs and pulled him up the stairs backwards by his junk. Also love your corner time. My wife makes me do that. I have to wait for her with her soiled panties on my head with the crotch over my nose. I stand there and stare at a picture of her when she was 21 years old. I’m 52 now. Usually I’m in panties a bralette and a pair of black thigh highs

      Delete
    3. That's so sweet that you have to worship and contemplate her younger self. Oddly kinky also for some reason I do not quite understand!

      Delete
  7. oh god Julie. Please don't let this end.
    i for one am dripping...
    -danny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three more parts, already written just need the final edits and touch-ups!

      Delete
    2. i can't wait!

      You are so generous, Julie. Not just to david ("best wife ever") but also to your readers. Thank you!

      i especially love this comment: "What still amazes me is the extent to which four women together can be so utterly "cruel" to a man without batting an eyelash!"

      i can't help but wonder if (thanks to the interest shown by your new academic fans and your obvious mastery of the subject)in david's future he will find himself the object of a little "show and tell" in front of a classroom of curious young Feminist students eager to learn the subtleties managing male tears.

      Delete
  8. I know, now, that when I start to read these, I need to make sure there's room in my panties for the expected, and appreciated, response! SUCH a tent pole, wishing I could trade places with David! Thanks, Miss Julie, for being such a good story teller!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, Ms Julie! I'm gobbling up every word. As for the 'leaking', some of us do that every time after we get our bare bottoms soundly spanked. Yes, the initial erection is gone in a heartbeat once the spanking starts, but comes back vigorously once the humiliating, naked corner time starts. Love this set of posts! Thanks, TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I did not realize that. Heard about it but thought it might be an exaggeration. I'm a believer now!

      Delete
  10. Daniella performed badly as a runway model. Poor steps, form and worse leaking on the runway floor! She’s doomed to a life of a cock sucking casting couch slut unless she learns some discipline and obedience and you’re just the person to give it to her. I hope she thanked you properly afterwards Ms Julie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wrong, on so many levels.
      Love it!
      ;-)

      Delete
  11. Normally I spend hours and hours creating gifs from vids for our blog so I don't usually get much time to visit other blogs but someone recently mentioned that I should check out your blog. Gotta say that you have a nice setup for stories and interactions with your visitors and you write great stories. I'll try dropping in once in awhile but I did want to let you know that I added you to our 'reading list' and your blog link on the front end of our blog. You're always welcome to drop by and follow back if you wish, I'll leave you the link: http://www.spankthosebottoms.com/ ... Thanks girl, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mr. bill.
      Yes! I just visited your blog for the first time as a commenter left a link to his beaten buns. Will definitely link back!

      Delete
    2. Thank you. 😎😎😎

      Delete
  12. I’m curious, did the feminists have any issues with forced feminization or gender role reversal as methods of humiliation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None whatsoever! They recognized it as using his own indoctrination against him. But we were not being all that serious...

      Delete
  13. I have never had the opportunity to attend a prostate massage session on a friend's husband. Is it noisy and is not it annoying for the conversation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was pretty quiet, though the squirming in the corner was a bit visually distracting. The prostate massager was battery powered. Had quite a buzz, but nothing to interfere with the conversation.

      Delete
  14. do you feel like left anything out after they left? do you think in private Sue has told them how she had spanked you or you been dominated yourself few time by her and david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she did share more, either before or after.

      Delete