Saturday, July 21

Husband Spanked in front of Feminist Lesbians! (part 4)

[Continued from Part 3]


"Ladies? Do you mind?" I asked again, regarding pulling down his underpants to bare his bottom for the remainder of his spanking.

"Not at all" and "go ahead" they said, and Sue added, "for lying to you? Should have been bare from the start" (Ooooh!). Neither of our new guests seemed in the least perturbed at the thought of my husband's bare buns (and whatever else) on show. I found this nonchalance interesting in light of david's vociferous begging me not to and attempting to stay the lowering with his own hand. He was acting extremely reluctant to have this indignity visited upon him in the presence of these ladies. Did they think it was just an act on his part? Did they think he was genuinely reluctant at this point, but was truly subject to wifely authority? Did they genuinely think it was against his will, and just didn't care? I never asked.

So I yanked his underpants down. My right hand made a fist with my fingers tucked under the waistband right at the center low back, grabbing the material. I pulled them hard down.

His buns became exposed, the material straining down, but as usual, his undies got hung up on his crotch and between my lap and his abdomen. I just yanked harder in a jerking motion, and david said "ow ow" as he lifted himself with alacrity to allow his underpants free passage over his private parts. I took them down and left them there.


There he was, bare bottomed, draped across my lap in full view of my sister and these two strangers. His bottom was already getting a bit rosy from my hand spanks over his underpants alone, so not only was he bare, but he was already showing unmistakable evidence of his wifely spanking as well.

I release his arm and then line up again for the hand spanking. As I do this I look over to the ladies with what I hope is a superior looking smile on my face. I see excitement and anticipation in their eyes. They are actually liking this, these cruel pervs!

I gave him another full, slow, hard, measured dose of 20, this time on his bare fanny. I'd say a good five or more seconds between each very hard hand smack. I grunted like a tennis player getting maximum possible power into each and every stroke. david yelped loudly on each smack. As I said, my hand spanking is no joke!

"There we go," I said as I finished up the hand spanking. "What do you think?" I asked the ladies.

"Oh my gosh! His bum is so red!" exclaimed Beverly, the younger one. It was. It had attained a nice deep red.

"Wait until you see it after the hairbrush," I said, to which david responded with a weak "nooo" from the carpet.

I addressed my guests, "there's something I often do when I want to make sure he stays in position and obeys me during a harder spanking. It's a little rude. Is it ok? I hope it won't offend you?"

"However you normally do it," said Joyce, "pretend we're not even here."

I moved him and me around a bit to position him over only my left knee. I pulled his underpants down his legs to his ankles and removed them completely. I told him to spread his legs.

"No. Not that. Please!" begged david, knowing what was coming, but obeying me nonetheless and spreading his legs wide.

I reached under and grabbed a fistful of penis and testicles and pulled up brutally between his legs, my nails deliberately digging into his ball sac as I did so. david cried out in distress and raised his body to try to lessen the tension on his junk. I held it high and told him to close his legs tightly. He looked like he was dangling from his stretched out junk (in fact he was on his tiptoes and fingertips and pushed up hard). He closed his legs and he wound up with his penis and testicles hanging behind and between his legs, completely on display.


No reason for modesty at this point! Despite his rough spanking so far, his penis was terribly erect. If the ladies were surprised and shocked at this, they certainly did not show it. They acted as if they saw a guy having his erect junk put on display every day of the week!

"I apologize for his erection, ladies," I said. "It won't last long once I start in with my hairbrush, I can assure you."

I picked up the hairbrush and I started rubbing the hard wooden back across his exposed balls.

"Having his testicles out back here makes him feel very vulnerable. One little smack here, eh david, and you mind me, don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am! Yes Ma'am!" he said. "Please don't! Please!"

"Well, behave yourself and I won't have to," I said. And then turning to my guests, "ladies, I need to warn you, it's going to get intense now."

"We're ready!" said Beverly.

I then started spanking him. I gave him another 25 or so, but this time extremely quickly and they were all very very strong, as hard as I could give it. These spanks got him into a continuous stream of screams and frantic motion across my knee. I could barely hold onto him, but managed to thanks to the leg clamping. This marked up his ass, leaving those telltale "white centers" in the midst of his crimson buns.

I stopped but david barely noticed it, he kept wriggling and screaming, eventually settling down into what sounded like sobs.

"Oh my gosh!" said Joyce, "that's quite the spanking!"

"Well, that's just it," I said. "It's intended to be a punishment, and for a man who 'enjoys' spanking, and who is used to being spanked, you need to take it up a notch. Not for newbies."

"And look," I continued, using the hairbrush to lift his now floppy penis, "you can see that the intensity of it very quickly drove all the arousal out of him."

I had to speak over david's continued mewling into the carpet, and when I lifted his penis and said that last he mixed in an "Oh God," in there.

"Would either of you like to try?" I asked in a pleasant voice, offering the hairbrush to them. My demeanour was deliberately in stark contrast to the absolutely brutal hairbrushing he just received. Likely the hardest of his life.

"I don't know, I would!" volunteered the voluptuous blonde, Beverly. I remembered exactly how she said it because I thought it an odd way of putting it. She seemed utterly oblivious and unmoved by the intense pain I had just put my husband through. The brutality of it did not seem to phase this one in the least. It was almost as if I was spanking an inanimate object. She exhibited absolutely zero compassion for him, which was unexpected. Joyce was the one who looked a bit more dubious.

Beverly came over and I handed her the hairbrush, keeping david pinned where he was. "We'll switch places in a minute," I said, "just start off by getting the hang of the hairbrush as I hold him here."

She bent over and smacked his ass a bit. I told her to go harder than that. She did another. Harder, I said, and she did another that got a yelp. I told her that was good, keep going. She peppered a few all over his cheeks. She seemed to be taking pains to stay well clear of his testicles, which resulted in the strikes going a bit high and to the sides (though still on ass flesh). I pointed out the spank spot areas and encouraged her to give those a bunch of whacks.

"Now give him six really hard ones, all down low there and all to one side," I said. She came through with a hard vast volley that renewed david's screaming and wriggling. "Now six to the other side, one after another." She did the same to the other side, to the same effect.

"Fun!" she said (!), "do you want to try?" she asked trying to hand the hairbrush to her partner Joyce. Joyce waved her off and said, "that's ok."

I told her she should take him across her knee, and she was keen. I made david get up. He did so and his penis and testicles returned to their normal spot as he raised himself painfully up off my lap.

"You're a sweaty mess," I told him. He was. I went into the adjoining kitchen to get a dish towel. As I did so, I left him standing there fully nude, facing his audience. I noticed his hands rubbing at his backside to try to soothe the fire I had lit. This left his genitals fully displayed to our lady guests.

I returned and I toweled him off a bit. "Are those tears, baby?" I asked him, dabbing beneath his eyes. I wasn't sure if they were sweat or tears.

Beverly sat down and I put the dish towel across her lap, thinking it would not do to get her black skirt stained with david's sweat (or worse!). He went across Beverly's lap looking extremely sheepish. I repeated the procedure with his penis and testicles, lifting them high between and behind his legs as he squawked, and making him clamp his thighs together to keep them there. Nails digging into balls is very painful, and he reacted accordingly. I thought it would be fun for him to be so completely exposed like this over a strange young woman's lap. I also knew there was genuine fear in his heart (confirmed afterwards) that she might be wild and accidentally strike his balls. In fact, there is more room there than he thinks (see the photo above), and I was not concerned

"Go on, give him a good spanking," I said. She started in a bit tentatively and I had her increase the strength of the blows, giving her some tips on flicking her wrist and listening for the sharp SMACK sound. The first time she got that sound she also got the sound of david yelping, so that worked out well.

"Oh yeah, that had an effect," she said, referring to david's short yell. Oh, she was aware of his existence! She went after that again and pretty soon got a continuous stream of vocalizations from him.

"Try down here," I said, pulling the skin of his cheek outwards and downwards and indicating the inner lower cleft. Of course, his anus became fully spread open and exposed, and I was directing her to spank quite near it. "I'll keep it tight like this and you give him five good smacks there, one after the other." She did that, and got some great vocalizations out of david, not even commenting on his spread anus. I pulled wider and directed her to spank into his inner cleft, nearest his anus. She smacked where indicated and got a good reaction from my husband.

"oh, that's sensitive I guess," she said, referring to the brown puckered skin nearest his anal opening. There she is, paying attention again!

"It very much is, especially when you stretch out the skin like this. Here, try the other side." I did the same on the other side. tugging the skin out from center and downwards to tighten it. Beverly angled the brush the other way and did another good volley of smacks there with the desired result, including some close into his cleft onto his anal ring.

"Finish him up now, nice and hard, anywhere you want," I said.

She started in smacking him. Decently hard but not brutally so, and all over his ass, including quite high and quite far around to the sides, which david does not usually get from me, but I still thought it was safe as she seemed well controlled. She used her free hand to pull his cheeks apart and tighten them as I had done. She deliberately targeted the sides of his cleft as close to his anus as she could get. It is quite the bulls-eye and I had shown her the way. But what must david have been thinking, a strange woman he had only just met spreading his cheeks for an inner-cleft hairbrush spanking! She also very spontaneously smacked up and down his thighs, which I had not taught her but encouraged. The proximity to his testicles was amusingly close, but she never endangered them.

I pulled on david's penis a bit to expose it more. It was again really quite erect despite his rather hard spanking from Beverly, but I guess novelty and the spreading of his cheeks with the targeting of his anal ring by his pretty young blonde disciplinarian-in-training won out over fanny pain in this case. "I think my boy's having unauthorized naughty thoughts again," I said. "One right here to end up, to teach him a lesson," I said, pointing to the underside of the tip of his penis. She giggled and lay the wood across it as I pulled his testicles away from the tip and shaft to give her a clearer field. "One good one," I said, "you won't injure it."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," I said.

She tapped the back of the brush a few times on the undertip of his penis, lifted it up about a foot, and brought it down with a snap.

Oh boy! david REACTED!

"ARGGGGGGGG!" he yelled.

"There! That's a well-smacked cock and bottom isn't it?" I said, indicating for her to stop and patting and rubbing david's poor sore red bottom across Beverly's knee.

I had david stand. He was sweaty again, and there were actual tears in his eyes. Awwww! So sweet! The pain plus the emotional context just overwhelmed him and we got real, honest to goodness tears this time, for sure.

"Look at the tears," I told Sue, Joyce, and Beverly. I made david turn to face them so they could see the tears rolling down from his eyes and his snuffly nose.

"Ohhh, real tears," said Joyce in a kind of voice of wonder.

"Don't you have that mug?" asked Sue.

"Yes, I should have brought it," said Joyce, "my 'Male Tears' mug. I could have filled it up with real male tears!"


We all laughed at that one (but not poor david).

I had intended to finish off by spanking him myself, but thought I would give him an "out".

"So david, do you think you've been sufficiently well punished now?" I asked, genuinely.

He was kneeling down at our feet, rubbing his poor sore bottom, his floppy penis fully on display, his eyes still wet with tears.

"For the... parking tickets... yes. But... not for lying to you like that, Ma'am..."

Oh! That is so sweet. I could only smile at him. He was showing some true and genuine submission now, and that was clear to everybody.

"Ok then, baby, get back across my knee," I said. I exchanged places with Beverly and sat back down, taking the hairbrush from her. david submissively draped himself across my knee. I had genuinely and legitimately given him the "out", and he knew that, but chose to further demonstrate his submission to me in front of these ladies. I thought it was sweet, and for that I owed him a barn burner for his final spanking. I did not want to minimize his submission by going easy on him. The depth of what he just did needed to be put on full display.

I gave him another 25 or so of the hardest and fastest hairbrush spanks I have ever given him, outdoing even my previous attack. Throughout he kicked his legs in midair and he yelled out at the pain.


Near the end he had almost gotten away off my lap, falling sideways with his frantic movement and it was all I could do to barely hold onto him. I don't blame him for that. I can well imagine that it's quite involuntary when there is that level of pain packed into such a small time window - no chance to breathe or recover at all.

He got off my knee and rolled onto the ground, clutching at his butt in pain in a sort of fetal position.

"Ok, sweetie, kneel here," I told him. He worked himself up and he knelt in front of me, still clutching his ass cheeks and rubbing the sting out. "I'm glad you accepted your punishment, but there were just too many instances of disobedience, weren't there?"

"yes ma'am," he resignedly accepted it.

"And you know what that means, don't you?" I asked rhetorically, "A little obedience training?"

"Oh no please," he said, "can't we do it after they leave? please?"

"They? Who are 'they'? Do you mean Miss Sue, Miss Joyce, and Miss Beverly? No. They're welcome to watch, it's why they're here," I said simply.

"Oh please no, please!" he begged.

"You do realize the irony of you being disobedient while begging to get off your obedience training?" I asked (being very clever, I thought!)

"yes ma'am," he said resignedly.

"Go up to your room, clean yourself up, and get that stinky sweat off you. Then put on your obedience costume, and come back down here and wait for me to deal with you."

"yes ma'am," he said dejectedly and went up to do as he was told.

[Continued in Part 5]

60 comments:

  1. Wow, he got a spanking over the knees a pretty lady he just met, lucky david. Though he would have enjoyed more if he got a hand spanking from her as well also if she rubbed his bottom and why not give him a hand job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But A-OK with the blowy?

      Delete
    2. If you are OK, then all is fine.

      Delete
    3. Agreed. I know quite a few lesbians who admit to liking a bit of dick from time to time. Source of some contention in some lesbian relationships!

      Delete
    4. Then you get a chance to spank Beverly's bottom for being a subbie and getting fucked by your husband.
      Perhaps Joyce also spanks Beverly for cheating on her.
      Ultimately Sue spanks you all for this big mess you all made.

      Delete
    5. I LOVE it! Spankings all around!

      Delete
  2. that was one painful spanking and so embarrassing to have your balls and cock put on display that way. I was surprised only one wanted to spank David and for sure I felt your sister would spank him. You are out doing yourself Julie.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought, in retrospect, that being there was more what Beverly wanted than Joyce, and Joyce was humouring her. Joyce is Sue's friend, so they more or less stuck together. So it was really the Beverly show (she participates more in what is to come as well).

      Delete
  3. David is certainly being thoroughly humiliated, but that will be postponed to a lingering but ever-present memory under the detirmined hairbrush assault.You pont toward Beverly going over Joyce's lap later , as this would explain her lack of compassion by enthusiasm for being spanked.
    David is SO perceptive in knowing that he should be punished for the two offences and asking for it. You wisely noted this was no reason to go easy with that superb hairbrush and delivered a classic butt-bistering that had me writhing in empathy and envy.
    It was the 17th century proto-feminist author ,Madelaine de Scudery, who argued at some length that 'love is only real when a man is overcome by a force stronger than himself and becomes totally submissive to a woman'.
    Between the two of you , there seem times when this is approached, while still keeping a sense of play or maya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assault AND battery! He took a good one for me, that's for sure. I like keeping him a bit scared and "on his toes" for what might happen when going across my knee.

      Delete
    2. I guess the fact that David has a safe word allows you to explore his limits without worrying the you are being truly abusive? Do you ever wonder whether David might be overly reluctant to invoke the safeword out of a sense of male pride? Putting myself in David’s place, I would have been terrified having my testicles so vulnerably positioned for a spanking by a novice spanker who could have made an error or who could have been truly sadistic (in a bad way). I am amazed by David’s courage and the strength of his desire to please and obey you.

      Delete
    3. He knows I have his back. I could tell from Beverly's first smack that she was being respectful of his balls, and she only built up the intensity gradually as she became comfortable, so all was cool.

      As to his safeword use, it is not a "slow down" safeword, it is a "full stop" safeword, and must only be used in case something goes very wrong. We explicitly retired his slow down safeword when we both became very comfortable knowing his limits. But I encourage all new players to use one to learn these limits over time.

      The meaning of no "slow down" safeword is a very, very deep level of trust and responsibility and knowledge and experience, acquired over very many play sessions. He has relinquished all judgement as to his soft limits to me, by his own choice.

      Delete
  4. You should ask bad boy traffic ticket getting David how he really felt whole ice everything going down including spankings he got his respond matter

    Sound like was real spanking you gave him for something you call minor I feel part about f you enjoy control you have and you can spank him anytime want using spanking as punishment for real offense
    I am sure he learn he will get another spanking trip otk for another traffic ticket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right, and he has said as much. I always say that spanking does not change behaviour, but in this case I think it has. He loves spanking fun and games, but fears another session with the hairbrush like that (or worse)!

      Delete
  5. You have to wonder whether Joyce was nervous to see Beverly’s natural ability and apparent enthusiasm with a hairbrush, and whether Beverly had a thought or two about Joyce as she enjoyed the feeling of power over David. As for David, I imagine he would be most intensely embarrassed by the presence of your sister for this demonstration of extreme submissiveness, since he will have to look her in the eye in the future in totally non sexual contexts. I imagine there will be a lovely D/s undertone in their future interactions, she smiling knowingly when their eyes meet, he blushing and lowering his gaze submissively. Mmmmmm. The imagination runs wild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Sue, that is a bridge crossed long ago!

      Joyce seemed definitely the more dominant of the two. She's quite a bit older and more experienced, and Beverly definitely deferred to her. Plus, Beverly was totally the lipstick lesbian! If anybody's getting spanked, it's Beverly.

      Delete
    2. But also, yes, it was quite evident that Beverly enjoyed these activities, and Joyce less so. Joyce did not show it, but maybe she was jealous and feeling a bit cucked?

      Delete
  6. Well this has all the making for a NY Best Seller, suspense, eight beautiful written chapters, three fully clothed beautiful mistresses and one bystander, one sorry spanked naked male,it's femdom at it's best. Julie you sexy mink are outdoing yourself and making my cage very uncomfortable. I think you shouldn't allow your readers to relieve themselves until David does.

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall leave that up to them. In your case, up to your key holder.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Julie, I told my beautiful wife that you left the decision up to her, and she released me for the first time in two months and it was incredible putting myself in David's place and being made to reach tears in front of four sexy women. Can't thank you enough and can't wait for the rest of the book.

      John

      Delete
    3. SUCH a lucky boy!
      Whatever will you do with remaining parts, as it only gets worse in that regard (best is yet to come). What are the chances of her letting you out a second time? Zero?

      Delete
    4. Probably going to have to use your milking technique which David got accidentally in Chapter 5 after reading it.

      John

      Delete
    5. That's a panty wetting image! You standing there, running through the blog events in your mind. A vibe up your butt. Your cock straining against it's cage, then the leakage... Make a video and send it to me!

      Delete
    6. Well that can be arranged. One wet panty to another. Maybe you could release your next chapter on Friday, to provide the additional motivation to produce chastity tears.

      John

      Delete
    7. Thank you sweet Julie. I made my video this morning imagining I was David and you were pegging me. I will cut down the size of the video, and will try and send it tomorrow morning (don't have much bandwidth). Hope you enjoy my acting premier!

      John

      Delete
    8. Thank you John, I received the file bu can't view it on my iPad. I'm sure when I get to my big computer it will play just fine. Can't wait to see that cock!

      Delete
  7. I got myself a bowl of cheetos before settling in to read this chapter. I'm glad i did. That was thoroughly entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm... cheetos. The airy puffy ones or the harder denser ones? I like the puffy ones! But never let myself eat them :-(

      Delete
    2. puffy ones. I gave up rice, noodles and bread (and pancakes and donuts and cornflakes) so I could occasionally have 'tater chips, fries, waffles and chocolate cake without feeling too guilty. (and not put the weight back on...)

      go have some. you deserve it after expending that energy on David's spanking.

      Delete
    3. You inspired me. Working my way through a bowl of Neal Brothers Organic Cheese Pops as I write this!

      Delete
  8. I encourage my wife to spank me that hard and she gets awfully close. I like to push our limits. David is a very fortunate man.

    Yorkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takes courage to ask for that!

      Delete
    2. Yup. She's still sick at the moment. Maybe next week.

      Yorkie

      Delete
    3. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

      Delete
  9. Sounds like an amazing spanking experience (and it's definitely one of my own fantasies to be spanked in public) but that said I can't wait to hear how your guests reacted to David getting sissified and having his holes filled with big rubber cocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned! Next part just posted. The shenanigans were epic!

      Delete
  10. As part of my husband's punishment I ordered him to publicly submit, (for the first time), his confession and photo evidence. He did comply. Attitude adjustments are sometimes necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How public? Would you like to publish it on my blog here (we can blur the personal details).

      Delete
    2. It's on one of the blogs I follow, (SpankThoseBottoms), but yes it is public so you're welcome to share it here.

      Delete
    3. I will leave you the post link.
      http://www.spankthosebottoms.com/2018/07/punished-husband-selfie-submission.html

      Delete
  11. I often look at women's hands. They do so many things with them. I don't know why, I imagine yours long and muscular. Delicate and strong woman hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so far off the mark. I think there are photos where you can see my hands somewhere. Go hunting!

      Delete
    2. You are right ! Thanks for the tip!

      There !

      https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AT3RJQfbTmk/WIPAgSX9ZpI/AAAAAAAAHB4/VOaDKAAziuQ3P4aA55TjMqvgqFOT2v2LACLcB/s400/clutching.jpg

      and there !!

      https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QUBXRGjWTtw/WIBOa1rWxfI/AAAAAAAAG-4/M8AnATkfR5UQpIvSsZjVyfNr9Gsa7_DvwCLcB/s400/09-schoolgirl.jpg

      Delete
    3. Well, what do you think?

      Delete
    4. Your hands are as I imagined them: thin and powerful, fingers tapered and solid.
      Maybe, moreover, had I already seen these pictures without remembering them.
      Your hands would be more in their place (given the context of this post) in an office scene where you would be my boss.
      You have made me call to scold me for a mistake
      « Right or left cheek? » you ask me after you have told me to take off my glasses, smiling broadly while the customers are waiting for this little compensation you offered them for my incompetence.

      However, when I see you in these photos
      I must confess the attraction to me of your delicate forearms.
      Who wouldn't love to seize with one hand your powerful little wrists...

      Delete
    5. May be he finds himself alone in front of a mirror, grabbing nothing but emptiness.

      Delete
    6. But as for me, ghost or no ghost, you would receive the spanking that I always dreamed to give you. A prolonged shower of stinging slaps on your long, bare thighs. And when you finish asking for mercy, with a twist of your pretty wrists, I would make you kneel, and you would impale yourself, by the mouth, on my member.
      I will ask you to use the back of your throat to make me cum.
      Before you suffocate, I will uncork you, do not worry, (like one does with a bottle of rose).

      Delete
    7. Sounds sort of... exciting...

      Delete
    8. Isn't it ! We are available anytime...

      Delete
  12. My wife taught me an important lesson, Women do not get turned on seeing a naked man. I like to pat woman’s bottom, nothing sexual, my wife has warned me to stop it and I continued. A couple of the girls I did this to mentioned to my wife and wished it to stop. Well this male did not and I found myself, standing naked, my wife and the two ladies in our front room. My bottom was very red and sore, I had received a spanking prior to them coming. They admired my red bottom and one took from her purse a large hairbrush, my wife smiled, I was soon across her lap and pleading, saying I was sorry and danced around afterwards. The other woman looked at me, asked to borrow the hairbrush and after that last spanking I could not stop rubbing. It got worse, my wife told me to stop rubbing take hold of my penis and stand there. Both thanked my wife as they left and looked at me and just smiled. Can I leave now I said to my wife, she said not done with you. Stroke it she said sternly, and then she said you want another spanking, I started to stroke it and she went and got a towel and soon I cum into the towel. She said to get dress and think of what just happened. I saw the women and they smiled at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, some women get turned on seeing some naked men. And I always get turned on seeing a submissive naked man!

      But you got off light. Should have been a horse whipping for touching a lady's bottom without her permission.

      Delete
  13. Living in the country, out away from others has it advantages, at least for my wife. I’m very loud when she spanks me, cannot help it. The home, the barn, a place for wood, which we never use. I made a comment that I thought a wood shed was used for spankings, she said nothing. I work in the city, she is a home maker. A few of her friends commented how well behaved I am, not like their husbands. Well I messed up and like usual when I’m really naughty she waits until the morning, waits until I step out of the shower. Stepping out of the shower she stood there and I knew, but we told me we were going to the woodshed, I reached for a towel, not needed and so glad we were away from the neighbors I was taken naked to the wood shed. She cleaned it up, had a chair in the middle of the shed, had her favorite hairbrush hanging on the wall. I really was loud, she was very mad at me, and that walked back to the house, rubbing my bottom, crying, was the worse, until I walked into the kitchen and a couple of her friends were there having coffee. Heard you in here they said, been a naughty little boy to get such a spanking. My wife said very naughty and I was told to face the wall. They talked, said they would consider the same for their husbands. How long will he face the wall, my wife said until she decides otherwise, in this case he has another spanking coming. Two hours after they left I was taken back to the woodshed and knew I could be heard in the next county. She had a pillow on the chair for dinner, and prior to bed she did put some cream on my bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stories about strict wives and neighbor ladies!

      Delete
    2. I showed this to my wife, she said you forgot something and best tell the whole story. What I left out was one of her friends stayed after the others left. My wife said to her, anytime and the next thing I knew I was told to get to the woodshed, not by my wife but her friend. She scolded me in the woodshed like a child, then over her lap I went and I was pleading from the start. That walk back to the house was not fun at all, she spanked my sore bottom along the way and when told to face the wall, reminded that I best show her respect in the future, the woodshed is always there.

      Delete
    3. Well that's what happens when you are naughty. You're made to pay.

      Delete
  14. Wow, I don't think your David will be wanting to get any more parking tickets or lie to you any time soon, or perhaps he might. I would lol!!!! Lovely story. Absolutely love it. Plays right to my own very pervy kink. Regards and red bottoms, Richard

    ReplyDelete