Tuesday, June 11

Personal Trainer: Introductory Session

I mentioned last time (Personal Trainer: third time lucky) how I had set up david with a new personal trainer who, completely unbeknownst to him, is also a pro domme on the side. My evil plan as she and I call it!


Well, we had our first introductory session on Friday around 7:00 pm. She and I had agreed in advance to play the first one low key.

We arranged to meet at our house. She rang the doorbell and I sent david to open it. I had already dressed david in his workout outfit. She came dressed in her Lulus and carrying a yoga mat. I could tell that david was pleased with her youth and her appearance. She is small, but looks very strong, and has an engaging personality. As she shook his hand she said "so you're my new victim, are you?" with a smile.

She started by telling david about her experience and qualifications. Then she turned to me and asked me about his current diet and exercise habits. Ha Ha! I gave it to her straight about his crappy diet and how slack he was regarding regular exercise. "Would you say that's pretty accurate?" she asked him. "Yes Ma'am" he said. Beautiful! He was already Ma'am'ing her and she's at least 10 years younger than him.

Then she turned back to me and asked me about my fitness goals for him. She and I discussed and we agreed that we wanted to put on some muscle and get him to a target body fat percentage of 15% with a six months schedule for getting him there.

I told her that what's worked for him in the past was for him to produce a weekly report detailing everything he eats (calories, protein and carbs counted), all the exercise he did (with calories burned estimates), and a daily weigh-in (weight, fat % according to the Tanita scale, and waist measurement). She said that would be fantastic, and david agreed to commit to doing that (he knows it's good for him).

Then she got quite strict with him. She said she would let him choose his own foods for the first couple of weeks and she would monitor it. But if she didn't like what she was seeing, she would be setting his diet for him, and he WOULD NOT like that at all.

david then offered to show her around the house, including the big flight of stairs, the family room that can be cleared out for a big free space, and the basement home gym. They returned to the living room, and she said they would start out in the family room.

Now, her bag was right there and she could have easily picked it up herself, but instead she looked down at the bag, looked up at him, and said, "bring my bag", a bit impatiently. She stood there, standing over it, as he picked it up and carried it to the family room. Ha!

I hung around a bit, just to see what they were doing. I didn't quite know what she was going to do with him on the kinky side, and was a bit curious!

They started out with some yoga. She didn't tell him what they were doing, but it was actually Sun Salutations.


The first one she demonstrated for him. She's a sexy little bundle for sure. She stuck her tight little ass right in his face demonstrating downwards facing dog! She was also very accomplished.

Then she had him go through one. She corrected his form in a very hands-on fashion. She even stuck her hand on his butt, and grabbed his hips with both hands, and pushed him around a little! Remember, david is not at all in on this, and so was expecting a boring vanilla trainer.

Then she had him do five in a row, with her doing them beside him. They were very cute together. She breezed through them, and poor david was already sweating!

Then they went down to the gym together. I could hear her pushing him through five minutes of pretty intense cardio, and then various exercises.

They came back up about fifteen minutes later. She told me she had a pretty good idea where he was at, and they would start in earnest on Wednesday. I asked her about him. She said he was pretty weak, but that she would fix that. He could only do five proper, deep, slow, tricep push-ups before collapsing, and she thought that was a pretty poor showing, especially for a man. She did compliment me and him on his attitude though, and said she was worried he would be whiny and uncooperative but that he did everything she told him to "like a good little boy." I told her that I had him trained pretty well, and she said "I can see that."

I told david to pay her, and told him how much. He didn't bat an eyelash. After she left the first thing he said was "that's pretty expensive, isn't it?" I told him him she charges a premium because she is the best at what she does, and we were lucky to have her.

david commented about the touching also. He joked that he was feeling very "girl-handled", sexually harassed, that it made him feel very uncomfortable, and that he loved it! He had never done yoga before, and I told him that was pretty normal (and in case you're wondering, it's not!).

He then said, "she's pretty strict, isn't she?" I told him I suppose she is, but aren't they all? "Do you think she might, you know, go in for a bit of spanking at all?"

I pretended to be disgusted with him: "Oh david! You only ever have one thing on your mind! No she's not into spanking you! She's a very highly respected personal trainer and don't you dare suggest it to her!"

He looked chastened.

What a muffin-head! Ha!

31 comments:

  1. Julie

    How nice of you to be creative in keeping David in shape and healthy.

    I could stand to lose a few pounds myself. I am good for a few days but then I start to worry about what might happen if I am in little plane that crashes over the arctic tundra and I need to live off my body fat for six weeks. Such worries call for a snack. Maybe I need a bit of added incentive.

    Sincerely,

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need a good spanking is what you need, rosco!

      Delete
  2. Lovely setup Ms Julie,

    I love the way david is in the dark. Maybe you could make a point of david himself having to bring out the spanker in his trainer. Something like: "Sorry david but if you want her to spank you I think you should bring it up with her yourself this time..."

    He could either get a fake knock back (and be so embarrassed) or, alternatively he might get: "So, you want a spanking do you? I'LL give you a spanking alright..."

    lill (Ms Julie's sketch bitch) jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things have already progressed... will blog soonest!

      Delete
  3. In six months, You will have a book. As always, i am looking forward to Your posts.


    Live long and prosper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, "kinky exercises for the subby male!"

      Delete
  4. Love it! I need some ideas for diaper sissy to incorporate a work out with him in baby diapers. He needs to improve his diet and lose about 10 Ibs. Thanks.

    Goddess Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a bit sad that he looks quite obsessed with his strict fantaisies, I think it's great that you can provide him with good exercice and yoga to change his mind!!
    Good move from you to blame him for considering her sports trainer for what she is not ^^
    Boys...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee, the cat has come out of the bag now though...

      Delete
  6. Nice Julie, as usual.
    My wife is my personal trainer, she uses a cane for that.
    One day, she could not find the cane so I got a very humiliating spanking and face slapping with her gym shoe, it is very humulating to get beaten by a footwear.
    Ever since I make sure there is a spare cane ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd prefer the shoe over the cane!
      Is she playful in her use of discipline, or does she give you high holy hell if she catches you slacking?

      Delete
    2. It depends on her mood.
      The cane is more painful, but the gym shoe/slipper is very humiliating, imagine being spanked with just what is under feet being walked around with over the house, in the toilet, etc...
      But the cane is well kept just for spankings.

      Delete
    3. Well you are a bit of a neat freak, aren't you? you would no doubt totally freak out if she made you get down on your hands and your knees and lick the bottom of her shoe.

      Delete
  7. When I was a child, all the children of the family used to spend the summer vacation at our grandfathers' in the country side, my uncle's wife used to take care of us there being the only house wife in the family, she had strict rules against watching TV or other lazy activities like video games, whenever we are caught we get spanked, if this repeated the spanking is hard so that we are not able to sit comfortably to watch TV, suffered a lot from her slippers that were all traditional heavy rubber soled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great Aunt! There'd be fewer out of shape males with your Aunt around, for sure!

      Delete
    2. Right Julie, I could not get my girlfriend to spank me, but she wears nice slippers for me because she knows I have foot fetish.
      In fact I was attracted to her when I first saw her on the beach wearing adorable flip flops, then I moved up to see how she looks like.

      Delete
    3. well, you should give yourself a spanking, with her nice slippers, while she watches in that case.

      Delete
  8. Oh, you are a blue meanie, aren't you?
    You know, "He's a real no where man," and all that.
    I hope the Beatles come and rescue him in time.
    Not just for his sake, but yours too!
    Hah!
    (Go ahead, give me your broadside . . . gulp!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no rescue for him. There is no hope. I am the big blue meanie!

      Delete
    2. glub, glub, glub.
      (That means I'm sinking, in case you're interested.)

      Delete
  9. Hi Julie,
    I had a girl friend who used to fuck my ass after every workout session, she did not use strap ons, but her hand or foot depending on how deep she wants to do it, at first I could not take her feet but later on it worked.
    The trick is to make sure her toe nails are not too long so that they do not bleed me much on their way or for her to do it wearing stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm surprised the "Do you think she might, you know, go in for a bit of spanking at all?" comment didn't earn him a severe spanking as you are quite up front about being david's alpha & omega wrt spanking. Don't want him shopping on the free market after all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we have a precedent with personal trainers so the comment was not that out there.

      Delete
  11. Oh my, this will be interesting to follow the developments.

    In a way aren`t all personal trainers a tad sadist? I sure think mine is..... but ot`s for the better good.

    Should be interesting to see David`s reaction when she spanks him the first time..

    Poor guy, again he`s in for more than he expects I'm afraid.

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye!

      Delete
  12. Hm... Are there any exercises where u (or the trainer) can outperform david? E.g. Situps? If so, you get to humiliate david for being beaten by a girl. Maybe the forfeit is to be 'beaten by a girl' :) or maybe he has to wear a girly item for his session, or until he can win!

    lill (Ms Julie's sketch bitch) jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! There are many things both me and his trainer can outperform him on. I love the punishment!

      Delete
  13. You're so creative Ms Julie! That's a perfect way to get your husband in shape and make it thoroughly enjoyable for you both!! I can't wait to hear how it's progressing!

    j

    ReplyDelete
  14. maybe you should mention spankings to her by saying you alway have to spank david sometime when he naughty boy see what she said and feel about it

    then maybe threat to spank him or he will get a spanking in front of her see what happen then actually spank him while she watching they would help iam sure

    or give her permisson to spank him when he messed up or threat him with one these good idea iam sure

    ReplyDelete