Monday, June 17

Personal Trainer: getting interesting!

So things are starting to get interesting with david's new personal trainer, Michelle.

He had his first full session with her on Wednesday of this past week after work. Before describing what transpired, let me bring you up to speed on the week preceding. On Friday we had all agreed that david was to keep a daily food, exercise, and weight diary. That he has been doing. On the weekend david and I drove north to meet with my younger brother and his family. We met at a restaurant in their town. david had a beer. Then there were bar appetizers. Then he ordered a giant pulled pork sandwich (as a nod to his diet, he ordered the coleslaw instead of the fries on the side... big deal!), and another beer. I didn't say anything. I thought I should let Michelle deal with this on Wednesday.

david is nothing if not honest, so I knew all that junk would be meticulously recorded for Michelle's viewing displeasure. He also knows that if I were to catch him in a lie in his diary, then oh me oh my (the words "punishment stool" come to mind. Ha Ha!)

As it turned out, this ill-advised meal also set him back on his weight loss by a not insignificant amount. This would displease Michelle, both because she would like to see him reach his goals, but also because I have her on a bonus plan whereby if david keeps his weight under certain decreasing thresholds for an entire week, she gets an ever increasing cash bonus.

I emailed Michelle in advance, told her about his food binge, and she and I discussed what an appropriate reaction from her should be. It was all settled in advance, without david's knowledge.

I made it a point to be home from work when Michelle arrived. david answered the door dressed in his blue gym shorts and red gym shirt. He brought her into the living room where I was sitting and relaxing after having just gotten home from work. Michelle took a seat in the middle of the two-seater couch, and david sat in a chair just to the side of the couch.

david had a full printout of his diary prepared and on the coffee table, as agreed, and it was accurate, showing both the crappy meal and the next morning's resulting weight gain. The first thing Michelle did was to sit and examine it. She went immediately for the binge eating and started scolding him about it, asking rhetorical questions, such as "is this what you think you should eat when you're trying to lose weight?" At one point, she threw the report down to the floor in disgust, looked him in the eye, and said "what am I supposed to do about you?"

She was playing it perfectly. Just the right mix of amusement and anger.

david shrugged and looked guilty.

Michelle turned to me and asked "what do you think I should do about him?" (as pre-arranged: my evil plan unfolding!)

"Well, I think he should be punished." I said, "but you're in charge of his training so it's up to you," I added.

She got a glint in her eye and a little smirk, and said "I agree completely. What do you think his punishment should be?" By this time she had dropped the anger and was being more playful.

I looked over at david, and he looked back at me. I could tell he knew what was coming next. Looking him straight in the eye, I answered Michelle: "If he misbehaves with me, I spank him."

I knew david would be excited by this conversation, but for all the world, he just looked horribly embarrassed by it. He was blushing and his eyes were downcast as soon as the word "punished" was mentioned, and he let out an audible little grown with the word "spank". david thought he was playing along with me for her benefit! Ha Ha!

She laughed aloud and said, "An unusual training method, but I think that would be very fitting. Hear that, david? Julie is going to give you a spanking after I leave."

"Not me." I said. "I pay you to take care of his training. If you want him spanked, you go ahead and spank him. I have my hands full getting him to do the dishes!"

"Right! And you wouldn't mind?" she asked me.

"Of course not. I'd think it was fantastic," I said. "An embarrassing little spanking across your knee would help you get your point across. I also have some whips and things I use on him if you really want to give him something to think about. And you have my complete permission to take his pants down whenever you want."

"I think I better leave all that to you." she said.

"No, I'm serious. He's a kinky boy, and a little kinky play would motivate him. I want you to." I said as earnestly as I could. "Isn't that so, david?"

"Yes Ma'am" he answered me.

"I don't know," she said, playing coy. "It's not very professional, and if this were to get out..."

"You would have our utmost discretion, and we would expect the same from you." I said.

She sucked in her breath.

"I'll tell you what," I offered, "he can really benefit from this kind of discipline from you, but I understand it's beyond what's usual, so if you agree, I'll increase your bonuses by 50%."

"Wow," she shot back, "that is very generous."

"It would be doing me a favour, him a favour, and yourself a favour. What do you say?" I pressed home.

"You promise nobody will know?" she asked again.

"I think it would in all our best interests if nobody were to know." I said.

"I suppose you're right about that," she said. "And actually, I've always been tempted to do something like that to my more difficult trainees, and I'll doubt I'll ever get another chance like this one!"

Of course, all this arm twisting and her final acquiescence was pre-arranged for david's sake.

"Good," I said, and added, "And there's no time like the present for his first spanking from you."

"No there isn't", Michelle echoed, and turned to david. "Hear that? It looks like I'm going to be the one giving you your spanking for those poor food choices. Now get up and stand over here, next to me."

I was loving this whole thing, and congratulating myself silently for arranging it all. It's so much easier to get a pro domme trainer to spank him then a vanilla trainer. And she knows exactly what she's doing and exactly how to humble a boy!

david got up, still blushing, and walked over to her.

So now I was getting excited, and squirmed in delight in my big chair as Michelle took on her strict tone with my husband and he obeyed her. It excites me to see him humbled.

"You point that at your wife, not at me!" was the first thing Michelle said. david had a half-erection under his gym shorts, and that was what she was commenting on. david actually half turned to face me before he realized it was not an actual command, and turned back covering himself with his hands.

"Get your pants down!" she said.

Never one to stand in the way of a spanking from another woman, david pulled his gym shorts down, and they dropped to his ankles, revealing his underpants. He continued covering his no doubt growing erection with his hands.

"Underpants too," she ordered, "I'm not going to spank them."

david turned away from us, dropped his undies to his ankles to follow his shorts, and turned back, nude from the waist down, his hands furiously covering his genitals. He was blushing up a storm.

Here was my husband, pants down in front of his twenty-something trainer, and I was loving every moment of it!

"Get over here," she said, pointing towards her lap, "and don't touch me with that," she added, referring to his genitals. As he approached her knee and started hunching over to get across her lap (while still covering himself) she completed what he started by grabbing him by the arm and roughly pulling him down diagonally across her knee on the two-seater sofa.  As she pulled his arm, she looked away so that she would not see his bouncing genitals. It looks like we can reserve a "full frontal" humiliation for another day! He definitely did touch at least her black Lululemon pants with "that". I was keeping my fingers crossed he wouldn't embarrass himself with a spontaneous spurting over her expensive black workout pants!

Then she started spanking his bare ass and upper thighs with her hand. OMG she spanks hard with her hand! Michelle is a very small lady, but her arms are very strong, and she spanked him vigorously, scolding him all he while.


david meanwhile was diagonally across her lap, with his toes touching the carpet and his head on the seat of the couch, pressed up into the crook of the arm. His gym shorts and underpants were a pool around his ankles. His ass and upper thighs were getting redder and redder by the minute. The force of the spanks actually made him jump and yelp and kick his legs a little. He would alternate between burying his head face down in the sofa cushion, and turning his head to look over at me. The look on his face I can only describe as shock and surprise, especially with regards to the force of his trainer's bare-handed blows. She obviously keeps herself in good shape and has great spanking technique!

"You're a natural!" I told her as she was spanking david.

"I workout a lot," she offered by way of explanation, "and I must confess that I spank my boyfriend on occasion."

"Ha! I knew it!" I said. "An experienced hand. We'll have to compare notes."

She ended with a very hard and fast flurry that had him twitching his legs and mewling uncomfortably. "Stand up!" she commanded after she decided the spanking had ended.

david stood, again clutching at his genitals in order to keep them covered up from her gaze.

"Are you going to be watching what you eat more carefully from here on in?" She asked him.

"Yes Ma'am," he answered.

"If I have to do that again, it won't be just my hand next time," she threatened, "maybe it will be one of those whips your wife mentioned."

"I understand Ma'am. I'll do better, I promise."

She let him squirm there for a few more moments, facing her and nude from the waist down, hands desperately covering his private parts, with his sore backside hanging out, as he contemplated what Michelle might be able to accomplish with a whip in her hand.

"Pull your pants up," she finally said.

david gingerly reached down with one hand as the other tried to keep himself covered.

"Not here. Over there." She said, in an exasperated tone, pointing around the corner to the hall where we would not see him struggling to pull his pants up. I loved how she made it seem as if david was a complete idiot for not understanding he was to do that intuitively. I am going to be learning a thing or two from Michelle. david hobbled off around the corner, his pants and underpants at his ankles, his red butt shining.

He arrived back a few moments later, re-dressed, looking sheepish but with a little smile he couldn't hide.

"Did he actually enjoy that?" Asked Michelle of me.

"He does enjoy the idea of it, but sometimes not so much the execution. But your continuing to spank him, and just basically treating him like your little bitch, will definitely motivate him. He's quite a kinky lad."

"I'll bear that in mind... I think I can keep things very interesting for him, with your permission?"

"Go right ahead, but his cock and asshole are mine, you understand?"

"No problem. And for my part I won't ever be undressing or having sex with him." she clarified.

"I think we understand one another perfectly," I concurred.

"Well let's get to the training," said Michelle, "and let's see if we can't keep it a bit spicy to motivate him."

This session was similar to last. but nicely kinky. They started with a series of yoga sun salutations and variations on it in the family room. She was again quite "hands on" with him. I only heard about this from david later, but at one point he said he was standing there sweating a bit from having done the forms, standing at attention and being told to breathe deeply, when Michelle reached over and tweaked one of his nipples through his shirt, saying "that nipple's a little hard, isn't it?".

I had relayed david's feedback on the "girl handling" sexual harassment he had felt on the previous session, and I guess she stepped it up a notch. Probably she had always wanted to do that to the girls in their pretty little workout clothes at their yoga classes (I know I always have!). Well this was her big chance.

david said that he felt as if he got a sense of what it would be like to be sexually harassed as a woman from that nipple tweak. Mind you, unlike the countless Women made to feel that way every day, david, of course, enjoyed his humiliating sexual harassment.

Then she was going to have him run up and down the stairs to get his heart rate up. Before she started him off, she reminded me that I had mentioned I had whips and such for david, and asked if I happened to have a a riding crop she could use? Of course! I told david to run up to our bedroom and bring down my riding crop for Michelle to use when she's here, and in fact every time she is here as a symbol of her authority over him.

Michelle took the crop and told david that he would be running up and down the stairs, and each time he passed her he should bend over and touch his toes, and she would crop his ass twice, and then off he would go again. I just had to stay and watch this entertainment, and my goodness but she sure put him through his paces! He was pretty spry for the first two stair runs, and bent over nicely each time he passed. By the third time he was looking a little ragged, and by the fourth was positively stumbling. The bending over and touching his toes was increasingly laboured, but it was actually a bit of an opportunity for him to catch his breath as he bent over like that, awaiting his two hard croppings.

They then went down to the home gym and I lost track of what they were doing. david told me afterwards that he received one more kinky thing. Just before starting a series of exercises on the weight machine, she had made drop his drawers, bend over, and she cropped him about a dozen times across his bare ass, then made him pull his pants back up again and proceed with the exercise in what she claimed would be a more "motivated" state of mind.

After Michelle had left, david and I discussed the events of the day. david started by saying how amazing and wonderful it was for me to allow him to have such a kinky training experience. He asked if I knew in advance she would be willing to do all that stuff? I lied and told him honestly I had no idea, that we just lucked out on that one. Perhaps our little miss reluctant act had him fooled, or more likely he suspects I am more behind it than I let on, but he cannot prove it, and I wouldn't think he would want to anyway.

My evil plan continues...

59 comments:

  1. well i think i need spanking from her and you since i didnt know she already spanksed him casue in another blog posted june 11th i gave the idea of him being spanked by her or you even have a threat of spankings

    so iam sure since u agree give me amount of self spanks i need give myself and time and date you would like result of the self spankings sent to you iam another wimpy sub guy you have control of

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, you're a good boy, mike, why would any woman feel you need a bare bottomed spanking?

      Delete
    2. i need bare bottom spankings to make sure i behave as good boy. i bet it owuld break your heart if you had to give me bare bottomed spanking lol

      side note my birthday is saturday july 6th i might be getting couple bday spanking one has to ask her husband to see if he allow it i guess other girl said maybe

      Delete
  2. This without a doubt will be a wonderful ride. Thank You for sharing on Your blog. In the 'be careful what you wish for' category, i'm envious. david is going to have 'fun'?!?

    Live long and prosper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been, and will be, loads of fun!

      Delete
  3. Smile:
    As an alumni of Weight Watchers ( I still use it) I can relate to david's weekend blunder. The weekends are a danger to diets. Still he was asking for it. He should have known you were serious about him losing that Lard. (Always refer to fat as Lard, people hate the word)
    A suggestion is put him on a strict vegetable and water diet for weekends. Only veggies and water will make him drop weight and come Monday he will do anything for regular food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle has been pondering a "juice fast" for him, no doubt preceded by some discipline to make sure he will obey.

      Delete
  4. "Go right ahead, but his cock and asshole are mine, you understand?"

    What if she wants to apply a little Tiger Balm, "motivate" with a riding crop, or insert a ginger root into david's kinky 'third eye'...permissible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are all fine. I meant the strap-on, although on second thoughts I might relax that in the future. A nice fully witnessed bit of strap-on training from his super fit trainer? Mmmmmm!

      Delete
  5. Hey, I did not know what pulled pork was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. But stringy and easily pulled off in little bits.

      Delete
  6. Thank you Mistress Julie for sharing this. It shows you truly care about david. As you said, you want to keep him around for a while. It is a lovely trap you set for him but getting to exercise and eat right, for trade off of spanking and such. I hope he understands how luck he is to have a caring and loving wife as yourself.

    May I would like to know, did you tell Mistress Michelle, that you have a blog? She may find some of the previous adventures idea for future activity.

    Pie pie 4 now
    pieclown


    ps I do like the sketch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does not know about my blog yet. But I'm thinking of broaching it with her once I get to know her a bit better.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the complement on the sketch pieclown (there has got to be a story to your name!),

      The sketch was tightly specified by Ms Julie so hopefully its a pretty good depiction of events.

      lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

      Delete
    3. Hellow lill(Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo,

      Yes my name has a story behind it, but I will not take up space. I have posted my fb site with this reply. Contact me if you feel so.

      Delete
  7. OMG! I need to lose a few pounds, and am excited yet mortified to think about having such a trainer. Where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try your local dominatrices. See if any might be interested.

      Delete
  8. How does David commute to his job? Car? I don't know where you live and how the place is laid out, but is it possible for him to cycle to his job? Or maybe use a bus plus some walking?

    Does he work in an office building with elevators? Can he opt to use the stairs instead?

    Weight gain often comes from eating snacks and having meals at irregular hours. Does he keep a schedule? (that is, meals when it's time and no snacks in between)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of this is by now well in hand with Michelle. he has already lost more than 10 pounds and going strong!

      Delete
  9. And David is not allowed to read this blog, so he will not know you set him up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't know it exists! He's bound to find out sooner or later, though, then he will learn about a lot of things all at once! Ha ha!

      Delete
  10. Simply awesome.
    Keep up the good work.
    Get him to worship her sweaty feet and yours as well after the training, this will be very humiliating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful ideal. a little tongue bath to get all that nasty salty sweat off.

      Delete
    2. love all the ideas !!

      Delete
  11. Work, work, work, work, work!
    I'm worn out from reading all this stuff.
    -just call me Sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. At school, our gym teacher would use her gym shoe at out errant bottoms, during swimming classes, it was her slipper
    OMG, her sliipper hurt more than most slippers I got.
    I was a naughty boy, and in our Neighbourhood most of the ladies we called aunties & had spanking rights on neighborhood children. Aunties spanked usually with their slippers, hand spankings were only used for warnings. Being naughty I remember my arse tasting almost all the neighborhood ladies slippers.
    One summerday Evening, I was caught climbing a tree with a friend, his mother got us in her house, spanked him first, then got me over her knees (I was already sore as I was spanked hard earlier for messing another neighbors garbage can), so I started crying and kicking with the very first swats, she got upset and thought I was faking it and as she was not sure if i had enough, she kept on spanking me very hard almost triple the normal dose with her wooden scholls (she usually wore them for the supermarket and they are far mote painful than her home slippers).
    That night I went home quietly and tried to act normally so that my Mom would not find out and perhaps spank me herself. I had to sleep on my stomach as arse was very sore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful neighbourhood you lived in. If I was allowed to spank the local children, well oh my goodness!

      Delete
    2. This was back in the 1970's in suburban London dear,

      Delete
  13. Love it and no doubt your mind has the next few sessions already drawn out and love the drawing, very nice, lovely otk hand spanking even though it did hurt, love it.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are SOOOO many things I can do with this situation, the frustrating part is doling them out only one a week, and we actually had to miss a couple of weeks because of travel and such.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the complement on the drawing Ron,

      You may notice there is a new scanned version in this post now which is a bit cleaner.

      lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

      Delete
  14. Lucky David, why do not you team up with Michelle, sit opposite to her and put him between you, then each of you spanks an ass cheek & the winner who makes the cheek she is in charge of redder & more sore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She would win!
      I would need a handicap, such as a paddle against her bare hand!

      Delete
  15. You said you promised extra bonus if she gets David in shape on time. But if she does not I think she should be punished & be spanked by you for that.
    This will motivate her more to get gum in shape, unless she likes being spanked, but this will be good for Sue I guess.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have found out that she is switchy, so that may be a special treat for david yet...

      Delete
  16. I'd say "interesting" is a huge understatement! Another wonderful post...and I love how You are keeping david in the dark as to Your plans and Your discussions with his new trainer. Making him think, or at least wonder, about what you know and don't know and planned and didn't plan must only add to his already amazing new predicament. his poor little mind must have been racing all throughout his training day!

    Can't wait to read more about this delicious new adventure...including what happens to the boy when he inevitably makes a serious mistake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the uncertainty is killing him. he never knows what to expect!

      Delete
  17. Absolutely wonderful Ms Julie! You're a gem for being so strict but also accommodating with david!

    j

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are you not playing with fire Ms Julie?

    Katja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. She is striking me as very trustworthy, but not as imaginative as I. I find I have to feed her all the kinky ideas.

      Delete
    2. It appears you are the Alpha Dominant Ms Julie.
      Ms Michele strikes me as a beta Dominant.
      Since she is a switch, do you think you could Dominate her and make her the first sub who controls david?
      Being a sub to another sub opens many possibilities?

      Delete
    3. Yes, I think that is definitely a possibility. She acts very politely and subserviently towards me.

      Delete
  19. Hi,Julie
    For now just call me K. I just want you to know that your blog helps me understand more about myself. Currently i am interested in spanking now but i do not know as to how far. You see i am just now 18 and i have only had 1 true girlfriend, who i have dated for 2 years now. Originally the only kink i had was strap on sex she entertained it at first over sexting but now says its disgusting and because of that doesn't even want me to touch her ass. Keep in mind we are both virgins which i know is bad but unfortunately i am more sexually adamant, kinky, etc, etc then anyone else my age. I know we should have normal sex in our relationship first and wait until we are married like you but its hard for me when i have such strong urges and needs. I truly do "love" her i say that because the word is thrown around a lot but i do feel this way for her. I would like to keep in touch with you and maybe explain this a lot better to you, i really could use a pen pal like you because this whole mix of emotions has left me depressed but i know i can get through it i just hope my girlfriend is with me. I will explain in greater detail if you reply me back, if you do not i will still be following your blog.
    I also could email you so that is why i am posting this in public which saddens me deeper because i do not believe shame is something I'm into
    Thank you again for reading my plea for help i hope to hear from you

    Sincerly,
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You poor baby!

      There is absolutely nothing "wrong" with you at all. People who enjoy our kink are often very intelligent and creative. Their minds aren't satisfied with just regular vanilla sex and so they want and need more. A kinky side will give you a lifetime of pleasure that vanilla's can't have. No reason to be depressed about any of that!

      I find there to be an awful lot of things wrong with your girlfriend's reaction! I am actually feeling physically angry with her as I write this. I don't think that girl is good enough for you. There. I said it.

      Please write to me and we can continue our conversation. Some spankings need to be given in private!

      Delete
    2. Hi K (and Julie),
      This is going to sound weird, but I'm kind of in an eerily similar boat, although I just started reading these blogs a few weeks ago, and about domestic discipline, etc. I'm only a little older than you are (and still embarrassingly a virgin, so at 18 I don't think you have anything to worry about especially compared to my level of pathetic), but I'm also interested in spanking. At this point I don't know if I'd even like getting spanked, but for some reason it's just one of those things that gets me kind of excited. I never got spanked as a kid (not that I wanted or needed to, I was pretty well behaved), but it's something my mind didn't dismiss for whatever reason.

      And unfortunately I have no idea how to pursue it and I'm kind of at a dead end. I feel like any girl I'd meet is going to run away screaming if I brought it up, so I'm kind of alone in this too and not sure where to go. I thought about looking for websites or something (not really dating sites, just getting an intro to this somehow), but I have no idea what to look for.

      (and btw thank you for posting, because I've been to embarrassed and kind of ashamed to do it, but you kind of gave me the boost to say something knowing that there are other people my age into this and I'm not some weirdo)

      Delete
    3. Oh jimmy,

      Not you too!
      You both need to relax and enjoy your kink. Find interesting women, have some fun with them, and let it come naturally.

      Delete
  20. Hi julie,
    Sorry had to add this, that i do not get off from your blogs but are an outlet and allow me to think about what i want sexually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have an interesting little brain, k.

      Delete
  21. Ms. Julie, perhaps David's new trainer may be aware of other some submissive males that could be drawn into your play. You may want to share some of those idea's with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crossing a line for david, but I would enjoy that!

      Delete
    2. Oh, what delicious ideas....

      Delete
  22. Hi Julie,

    Just curious, have you thought about making David wear a jockstrap/athletic supporter during his training sessions? My wife knows how much I hate wearing one (who designed such an embarrassing piece of "clothing"?") and makes me wear one when we go jogging, or sometimes after punishments to accentuate her handiwork. The other thing she likes: there is absolutely NO hiding an erection, and in fact tends to draw attention to it. Just a thought.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm...
      I prefer him in a frilly little pair of panties, or totally nude and bouncing!

      Delete
  23. Of possible interest for future "training sessions"...with or without witnesses...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes.
      I've certainly smacked it before, and with a crop. It's hard not to when he is standing there, naked and throbbing, and I am scolding him with a crop in my hand. Too tempting!

      Delete
  24. Ms Julie,
    Is david doing 'weigh-ins'? does he check his weight gain/loss each session with Michelle?
    There are obvious reward/punishment possibilities there. Perhaps, for any weight gain: 3 cane strokes (perhaps repeated at end of session as a reminder) for each pound gained. Or, for weight loss, since david is a spanko: a nice light reward spanking if he loses weight.
    An alternative is to buy David some really girly pink shorts and make him do a run outside in them if he puts on weight. Maybe have him touch his toes in a park on the way.
    lill (Ms Julie's punished sketch slut) jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a matter of fact, I have added weigh-ins to his weekly training, and they are as embarrassing as can be! The illustration you sent me inspired me to have reality follow art! Will post soon.

      Delete