Tuesday, August 17

Wife Trained to the Cock

In my last post I wrote about my first "wife training" of our week long cottage vacation. David was true to his word and gave me a spanking of some sort every single day. My bum was sore practically the whole week! And I was of course trained sexually, which was a focus for me (that and just obeying).

David came once a day, every day, inside of one of my holes or another. Good stamina! Congrats to my man for that. My orgasm was not as much a focus.

My pussy was certainly well used. And it was all "rough sex". I had my hair pulled, I was choked, I had my hands pinned, my tits mauled, my ass slapped, my face slapped, my face spat on, I was told I was a slut and a whore, you name it. Poor husband. I'm ashamed to admit that this is what I want during wife training, and he's 'gotta give it to me whether he wants to or not because... wife training!

Stuff like this turns me on when I'm in a super submissive state. And what reliably gets me into this state is a long hard spanking that has me kicking, crying, and begging for him to stop. The Muskoka Paddle was used a lot in my training: I was a well-paddled wife. I came to dread my paddling sessions, though I craved the entire experience of my wife training and accepted that the painful paddlings were a necessary part of it.

One of my favourites was missionary style with him pinning my hands above my head.

In this position he can slap my face, maul my tits, spit in my face, insult me to my face, and choke me.

I'm sorry, but I like it! My sore red bum, having just come off five minutes of fiery over-the-knee paddling makes me melt into his dominance. There's an internal thought that if I complain at all, I'll be back across his knee for an even longer and harder lesson in obeying him. That thought is sexy for me and makes me want to take it.

I also had to take it doggy style. Woof woof!

In this position he can slap my flanks, pull my hair, and really pound my pussy good.

His hips are also pounding against my paddled butt.

My job is to accept his intercourse submissively until he has his orgasm deep inside of me.

Amongst my trainings, one session focussed on my bumhole, and another on my mouth.

David only trained my bottom hole once during our five days. He told me at breakfast that day that I'd be required to enthusiastically accept anal intercourse that afternoon. I told him "yes sir". I'm no anal virgin, but neither have I been well-used that way either. The stretching of my hole to accept his big cock is still painful, but I had asked for five days of wife training and was expecting this, honestly, more than just the once. In one sense I was getting off easy with relatively so much pussy sex.

In the afternoon he told me to lay out on the coffee table in the living room a towel, lube, my butt plug (yes, I had packed it in anticipation), and the Muskoka Paddle. I was then to strip and kneel and wait for him. Oh gosh! Yes sir.

He came in, sat in the middle of the couch, picked up the paddle and told me to go across his knee. By this time I'd already had the paddle twice before. I stood. I looked at him pleadingly, and said "pleassssse", hoping he might shift to just his hand.

"Please paddle your rump until you learn to obey?" He asked.

"yes sir," I said resignedly.

"Well then get your rump across my knee so I can start today's training."

I started hyperventilating a bit and felt my tears coming already. My ass was still sore from yesterday's paddling. No. I did not want another paddling. It wasn't fair! I hesitated.

"Across," he said, "or else I'll get the cottage belt and give you a dozen hard licks before your paddling."

My hesitation would just make it worse. I draped myself across his knee. He started with his hand, but was not light, punishing me for my hesitation I imagined. He then picked up the paddle and rubbed it around my backside. He lifted it and brought it back down onto my cheeks. Ouch! My paddling started and didn't stop!

"Are you going to obey during anal?" He asked me.

"Yes Sir!"

Especially for anal I need to be "made to" obey. He continued my paddling to make sure I would obey.

"Not just obey, young lady. I expect you to show enthousiasm. I want to see your butt wriggling in delight on my cock, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir! Yes, sir!"

Still across his knee, he picked up my butt plug, lubed it and me, and inserted it gently. It was a challenge taking the plug, but I knew it would prepare me for his cock. I strained against, made as if to do a number 2, and then all of a sudden, in a little burst of pain, it went all the way in. Fuck!

When it was in he stood me up, placed the towel on the arm of the sofa, and then made me straddle the arm. He had me sort of the reverse way. Both knees were bent. My left shin was up against the seat back. The top of my right foot was touching the wall. I had to clamp the sofa arm with my thighs. My arms were in front of me, my hands on the ground, my head near the floor.

"Work that ass or it's the belt." He told me that as he slapped my butt and went to make himself a coffee.

I started working my ass, humping the sofa arm, rubbing my pussy against the towel as I straddled the arm. It was so humiliating!

He stood over me watching as he sipped his coffee. "Imagine it's my cock in you instead of your plug. Show me how excited you'd be."

Oh dear. I had to rub and grind and hump shamelessly exaggerating my ass going up, down, round and round. He slapped my ass for encouragement. It was hard work holding myself there and working my ass like that! Why do I crave to be humiliated like that?

"Good enough," he said, "let's see you do it for real. Scoot to the bedroom and kneel on the bed. I'll be there in a moment."

I got off my couch arm and scooted, walking with the plug up my bum, and went to the bedroom and knelt there awaiting my husband.

No way was it going to be pussy sex this time!

David came in, pulled the plug from my bum, lubed me some more, and began inserting his cock into me. The thing with real cock is that while it is objectively bigger, it's also somehow easier to take than a hard plug. David was rock hard, but there's always the squishiness in a real cock not present in a toy, and that makes it a bit easier. I still had to struggle and strain backwards into it, but he was gentle, and allowed me to more or less impale myself on him.

"Your cock is so good, baby," I said, knowing I had to. I pushed back into him driving him deeper and he started gently thrusting as well. At a certain point it got deeper than the plug had, and that opened a new part of me where I had to take it slow again, but then I started fucking him, wriggling my behind subserviently on his cock, allowing it to go deep, deep up inside of me. I put on a real show for him, moaning in delight, wriggling, circling, clenching and releasing, telling him how amazing his cock felt up my butt. I can get soooo submissive with a properly spanked bottom, which mine certainly was!

He started picking up the pace himself, holding my hips, thrusting more vigorously into me. Oh fuck it hurt! "Yeah, yeah, baby, fuck me harder, fuck me harder! Fuck my ass! I want you to cum in my ass!" And cum he did, thank goodness!


On another occasion he focussed my wife training around oral. Again we started in the living room, and again he spanked me red (including a paddling) before starting. After my spanking he had me on my knees on the hard wooden floor, kneeling up, with my hands clasped behind me. He stripped and put himself in front of me. I looked up at him, and believing it was expected of me, I took his hard cock into my mouth. He grabbed me by my hair on the back of my head and started fucking my mouth.

I felt like such a total slut!

I did the best I could without hands, and thought I did pretty good. Every now and then he took his cock out of my mouth and slapped me with it. He also just held my head back with his hand in my hair, and slapped me across my cheek. Those slaps were annoying, and I think he saw it in my face and said "hey!", and gave me a harder slap.

I deserved it. I deserved my slap. That harder slap returned me to sub state and I felt sorry I had disappointed him like that 😢. I did the best I could after that, and tried to be Daddy's good girl.

He pushed his cock into my mouth and told me to say how much I loved his cock. I did that, mumbling it out as best I could with a mouthful of cock. He then started moving around the room and I had to follow him, on my knees, keeping my mouth around him.

He stood me up, kissed me, and took me to the bedroom. There we lay in a side-by-side 69 position and he started eating out my pussy as I continued sucking on his cock, using my hands now, all over him. I started feeling him cum and I sucked as hard as I could and was rewarded with a big mouthful of his jizz. I had to swallow it, of course. He said, "good girl" and kept licking me, and fingering my cunt hole and g-spot, and bringing me to the biggest, most amazing, screaming orgasm of my life!

And that was my final wife training session of the week, and my ONLY orgasm of the week. I guess I had been a good girl!


51 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got throroughly trained!
    Doggy-style is such an excellent position to fuck a well-trained wife, as when you penetrate her to the hilt her spanked ass is pressed against your chest and the heat goes straight to your balls :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think every wife needs to be reminder trained once a year, minimum, by her manly man.

      Delete
  2. Back to the real world and reality now. How do you feel? Do you miss it? The obedience and submission and the way you were used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say I miss it. I loved it, and look forward to craving it again.

      Delete
    2. Could you ever picture yourself in this submissive role exclusively? Not every day but at his whim whenever he feels like it? You display just a tiny bit of sass and immediately you are spanked and used? Just to bring you down a peg.

      Delete
    3. Nah. I want it when I want it.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you passed your wife training with flying colours Julie....and your bottom will be tender for a while. Now that's what I call a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every hole used 👍

    Nice work David 👏

    Are you getting more used to the taste of sperm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Sir, it's every bit as salty/yucky as ever, but at least I don't gag on it anymore, so progress.

      Delete
    2. M8 that’s interesting, is it the taste or texture you’re not keen on?

      I’ve always been told that if you don’t like the taste you can get over that, but if you don’t like the texture you’ll never like it, well for food anyway.

      I never liked the taste of spunk, my wife fixed that 😎

      Delete
    3. "Since" has it that if he ate bananas just before, it will taste just like that - it won't help if you hate bananas as well, though ;)

      Delete
    4. boo hoo, just take it down your gullet! or train me too for you (; (i'd love to give you a husbandly treatment..but I think we know I should just open my mouth for your spit/daddys' cocks...-doyi

      Delete
    5. Taste and texture. Yuck! (Don't tell David I said that)

      Delete
  5. I can say Thank-You or because of you, my wife has found this part of your life very informative. No she does not want your getting but found that a few days after spanking me our sex life is at its best. My bottom is still sore and just a few light taps and I will do as said, hold back longer than I have before. I now find ways, not always to get a sound spanking, knowing that in a few days the sexual pleasure will be the best. Can't explain any of this change, could have been their the whole time, she just is so much more sexual and she still enjoys the control, which does not bother me. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you need a spanking to be at your best as well, jack.

      Delete
    2. It is what I learned from reading your blog. My desire to be spanked has opened up another reason. I will admit a couple of days after a spanking, our sexual fun is good, she enjoys rubbing my bottom, and well it takes longer now before she allows me to enter, she is having so much fun that hard to let go.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like somebody had a good time being a well spanked fucktoy wife all week. I'm glad David gave your mind, your ass and all of your holes the subby wife training you desired. What a good little subslutwife you've become!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every now and then a woman needs to her hubbies fucktoy. It's good for the relationship, and for his ego and my femininity.

      Delete
    2. it's nice a person can embrace both strong dom energy and "traditional femininity"! -doyi

      Delete
  7. What a good little girl you were, julie. I know your bum was sore, and your tight little bumhole, but how about your pussy and your tits? Were they kept sore as well from overuse?

    You seem to have been very well trained. I especially like the imagery of you walking around on your knees with your mouth stuffed with cock, trying to enunciate your love for his cock.

    You say he spat in your face during sex? Tell us more, and tell us how much you enjoyed your mistreatment, you dirty little whore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sir, my pussy was quite sore for extended periods, and my tits sore during my handling.

      It was during missionary with my hands pinned above my head. He spat directly on my face, slapped me, and called me "a little slut good for only one thing." I repeated what he said and agreed with him. I had just undergone a hard paddling and was not about to disagree with him, as that would have been interpreted as a signal to him that I wanted a repeat paddling then and there. So I took it. Did I enjoy it? Yes. Yes I did.

      Delete
  8. It's a little weird that someone who is such an exhibitionist needs reminding from her husband (or, that one time, her sister!) to act like she enjoys being fucked!

    Still, sounds like you did a very good job and enjoyed yourself too! I imagine you'll have to up your game now you're home, though - I can imagine you giving David a lacklustre blowy only for him to warn you: "Like you did at the cabin, unless you want a spanking..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I might be turning the tables now. Wouldn't want to get into a rut.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like you had a good weekend? How’s your bottom doing? Maybe next time he gets a husband training session on how to make his wife cum on cock?
    Grace Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only! But his tongue works good.

      Delete
    2. I got a copy of your female submission book off of Amazon. I’m on chapter 37. 10/10 it’s addictive I haven’t been able to put it down!
      Grace Marie

      Delete
  10. awesome slut and awesome husband taking care of his toy like that bringing you to such an orgasm after proper wife treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Trisneill (almost) says :
    "A good, hard public face-slapping establishes just who is in charge to everybody present. If the boy is very lucky, the rest of her 'firm punishment' will take place later, behind closed doors."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Works best for boys in public, girls in private.

      Delete
  12. Well, David certainly gave you the what-for last week. But now somehow the word "comeuppance" keeps popping into my head.
    vic

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always appreciate that kind of training better on second reading... as if your depths increased...

    ReplyDelete
  14. The holy grail of being able to cum from cock alone remains elusive. Next time you turn the tables it’s really past time for a third party bull who knows how to fuck a woman to orgasm to enter the scene. Deep down your inner slut craves to be properly fucked. Correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should put the hypothesis that’s it’s your anatomy to the test. I dare say a fit young bull might do it. Only one way to find out. The rewards would be great and cucking D would be an amusing addition to the scene.

      Delete
    2. We were advised for me to position myself a little higher on the girl. This provides more stimulation to her clit. This did work for her to start to orgasm during intercourse.

      For another girl, I just gave her a time limit. I told her she had to come withing X minutes. When she didn't, I spanked her. After that, she came reliably during intercourse.

      It may just come down to technique, Julie. Let's see more experimentation!

      Delete
    3. Many experiments performed. I need a good licking...

      Delete
  15. Wow. A switch! Prefer when you are in charge but that was a nice story. Lucky Hubby. Thanks, Ma'am. Richard.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you both had a fun time! Thanks for sharing
    Red

    ReplyDelete

  17. Where are you with your third book: "Rings of Consent"?
    (Interviews and commentaries on Ontario's
    new consensual discipline laws and their
    impact on society.)
    jstern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding it tough going. I like the consistency of a single character, like "Julie", experiencing these things. Might recast it in the Julie Universe.

      Delete
    2. I did predict some difficulties with the narrative thread, as I recall...

      Happy to help think through fixes, though. Though what you hint at re: Julie Universe covers most bases.

      In my view (although you didn't welcome my views before), the closer you can make it to a single individual's voyage of discovery/ exploration the better.

      W&E

      Delete
  18. Only came across your blog just over two weeks ago. I've been reading as much as my days allows. Some wonderful stories in there. As a couple who switch ourselves,I can relate to a lot of your stories. I've been over her knee as many times as she's been over mine. Im even getting some new ideas on how I should spank her in the future. As I'm pretty much hooked now,ill look forward to reading many many more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fellow switch! How wonderful, and welcome. Feel free to drop comments even on older posts. I'll respond regardless.

      Delete
  19. Great job julie and david for being good slut and owning that wife respectively. I’m rdy to take a spot as daddy over all or lowest fuck hole puppy of the house, as always (; -dreaming of your instruction

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heh-heh-heh-heh….

    ”It was hard work holding myself there and working my ass like that!”

    Yeah. WE know.

    A GF once told me she liked cowgirl but damn, it was a lot of work! On HER part. Told her suck it up - who does all the damn work in other positions???

    AJ

    ReplyDelete