Wednesday, August 11

Wife Trained with Cottage Belt

David and I are up North enjoying a one week vacation alone together at the cottage. My Mom and Dad, normally next door for the summer, needed to be in the city this week, so we have the run of the place. On the weekend we'll be expecting a full house, with both sisters and my brother converging as well. Hoping I'll be allowed to wear my cheeky bikini, provided the sun is out and I'm not in a spanked state!

On the drive up, knowing we'd be alone for the week, I told David that I thought I could use some "wife training" sessions. He told me I'm exhausting and it wouldn't be 24x7, but that he will find some time every day to train me. Yay!

I started needling him about what that would entail.

"I think there's still room for improvement on those blowjobs," he teased. It's a fun tease we have, and a bit of a running joke. I used to be legit bad at blowjobs. Too dry. Lips not properly pursed continuously. Sore jaw. Accidental teeth. Not deep enough. If he did by some miracle cum in my mouth, I immediately made gagging noises and ran to the bathroom to spit it out loudly and disgustedly. Even my sister, a confirmed lesbian, gave a way better blowjob than me, Mind you, she was known unofficially as the "blowjob queen" in high school. Once, for spite, she gave my husband a blowjob (that I had to watch) that he claims to this day (to tease me, I'm sure) is the best he's ever had. Grrrrr. David and I made it a bit of a focus of our short-lived Domestic Discipline Contract to improve my skills, and I feel I really have. So now it's just a bit of a tease to say otherwise, but with an edge.

"Will there be spankings?" I asked innocently, knowing the answer but guiding the discussion, totally topping from the bottom.

"Once a day, without fail," he assured me.

"But they'll just be good girl spankings, right? Not hard ones."

"Oh, they'll be hard ones," he said, telling me what he knew I was wanting to hear. "Muskoka paddle and belt included," he added.

"No!" I said. "Just good girl spankings, ok?"

"Shush woman. I can see why you need some training. I'll train you how I see fit, and that will include the Muskoka paddle and the belt."

"Yes, Sir," I said resignedly, my tummy doing butterflies. I honestly don't know why I ask for hard spankings like this. I genuinely don't want them and don't enjoy them in the least. Except I seem to need them and crave them...

In case you don't know, the Muskoka paddle is this vicious little thing:

It's thin and light and made of hardwood. It doesn't leave lasting bruises, but the sting in indescribable. Because it is so light, it can be used indiscriminately and with velocity. It always has me kicking and crying out frantically from the outset. It is a much feared weapon of discipline in the Delmar household!

And, of course, receiving the belt can be every bit as bad, especially at the cottage. David has a sort of heavy duty workers' belt he keeps up there that I have so far only had dreams about.

"But not the cottage belt, ok? Just your regular belt, please?" There I go topping from the bottom again. I knew I was doing it. He knew I was doing it. And he knew that I knew I was doing it.

"What did I just tell you?"

"That you'll train me as you see fit, Sir..."

"That's right. And that means if I choose to train you with the cottage belt, you won't be sitting comfortably for quite some time, will you?"

"No Sir"

"In fact, I think it's exactly what you need."

"No!"

"I've had enough of your topping from the bottom, young lady. If you want the cottage belt, I'll give you the cottage belt. We'll find out if your ass can cash the cheques your mouth is writing."

"I'm sorry," I said, genuinely a bit worried now. "I was just playing."

"First thing we get up there. It'll be a good lesson for you."

That shut me up. For the rest of the car ride, my mind kept going back to the fact that I would be getting the cottage belt as soon as we arrived. Oh dear.

I had asked for a wife training, and I would be getting it.

(Can't write more now... 'gotta run... he who must be obeyed has arisen, and if I don't have his breakfast ready for him, there'll be hell to pay! I'll tell you about my belting and what came after soonest. To be continued...)

46 comments:

  1. Those of us on the other side of Lake Huron call it “Up North” too. Glad to know of another thing we have in common! - DLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever happened to you getting spanked by your former employer who discovered you on here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been locked down and then he spends July/August away. Hope to get together in September.

      Delete
  3. julie, despite the recent name change for your blog, I don't think it is accurate yet. Strict??? "Naughty little julie spanked" would be far more appropriate.
    Carry on the way you are, you may spend the weekend in your cheeky bikini with a severely marked bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can attest to the fact that Julie is still very Much Strict julie. She is a spanked wife for David but can still be very strict for the rest of us.

      She got my wife to give me a severe enema punishment and her boyfriend to wash my mouth out with soap and to give me a bare bottom OTK spanking. Think twice before you doubt Strict Julie. I certyainly learned my lesson.

      Chrissy

      Delete
    2. I'm switchy and proud of it!

      Delete
  4. Oh my, in the woods all alone with hubby and his implements. You are going to be a VERY well spanked wife by the weekend, just like you wanted. The hardest spankings I've ever given my wife have been in the remote cabin we occasionally go to so she can yelp and cry and wail as much as she wants. And of course a spanked subby wife in the woods is uniquely available for dominant sexual use as well. Tree stumps are a perfect platform to receive a good bentover wife fucking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, don't I know it! The mosquitoes are still out, though, don't want to be immobile and bare bum up in the woods now!

      Delete
  5. This sounds like quite a vacation! You know I'm fond of the belt so I'm hoping for details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The belting was intense, but not unduly brutal. What came after was a bit embarrassing though!p. I'll blog soonest!

      Delete
  6. My wife lets it be known that I'm spanked, one of her best friend Joan asked if she could spank me if the situation arose. My wife said her rules were simple if it happens in the person home and then yes. We visited a couple weeks ago, Joan made it clear she would doing the spanking if I messed up. Well I was in one of those modes, knew it would not happen, so went ahead and messed up, only I waited until Sunday morning, Joan went to church, I just walked into the kitchen naked, smiling, Joan was in her Sunday best, she looked at me, got up, left the room. My wife said when we get home, I was not smiling anymore. Joan came back to the kitchen, wearing a robe, young man you will be having trouble sitting in church and took my arm and soon was in the bedroom. She pulled me across her lap, I said it was a joke, and I felt the sting of the hairbrush. My wife followed, took the hairbrush from Joan and handed her the bath brush, does wonders and left the room. I was a total mess when she was done, and it was a very long spanking. I came back to the kitchen, my wife inspected my bottom and told Joan very nice job. I got dress and squirmed at church. The lady preacher when we left asked if I was okay, my wife said he had been a naughty little boy and Aunt Joan gave him a well deserved spanking. The preacher smiled, hope on the bare bottom, Joan said yes, spanking are on the bare bottom. I was on my best behavior the rest of the visit and thinking my wife forgot about the spanking she was going to give me, she waited a few days, then Saturday morning I found myself pulled from the shower, over her lap and a wet bottom spanking. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will have a roasted bottom this week Julie.
    Do not forget the switches from nearby trees, also some on the spot summer swimming pool spankings on your bikini bottom with the most handy implement (the slipper) as sure you will be wearing one on your way to swim in the lake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's been a daily spanking so far, but after the first one, no topping from the bottom!

      Delete
  8. “We'll find out if your ass can cash the cheques your mouth is writing."

    If hearing that doesn’t make your heart drop and your ass tingle then what will. Your craving for an unbearable spanking causes your mouth to betray your bottom. I have a similar problem. Good luck Jules

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish to not too many cottage belt spankings. (Not none because that wouldn’t be any fun) What exactly is wife training? I’ve never been through it and I’m incredibly curious as to all that that entails.
    -Grace Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a term we use where he makes me submit to him. He throws the words "good wife" in there a lot, which turns me on. Basically he puts me through my paces to teach me to obey him as a good wife should. It usually involves me having to give him sex in some way!

      Delete
    2. So how has he made you to submit other than spanking?

      Delete
    3. Mainly sex training! 😊

      Delete
  10. When she heads up to the cabin, you know she'll get a stabbin'...

    So quintessentially Julie to be bored and asking for spanking without thinking through the consequences! Can't wait to hear how it worked out for you and how you ended up scrabbling around on the floor with David's dick in your mouth!

    I'm hoping David punished your topping from the bottom by putting you through some new humiliations you haven't experienced before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a spanking a day so far, true to his word!

      Delete
  11. You have a brother? I know that you have a sister into spanking and one who is not. What does your brother know or think about your lifestyle? Will this be the first time he has seen your red bottom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Younger brother who lives across the country now. He's the baby! He doesn't get to know about my spankings.

      Delete
    2. Did big sis spank the baby brother when he was a child in you parents home.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like it’d be quite the punishment if David spanked you and made you tell your brother.

      Delete
    4. No, he was my baby! And spankings were no longer practiced for the kids by then anyways.

      For some reason having my little brother know about my spankings just doesn't float my boat. I mean, if he finds out he finds out, but I don't get squishy about like for, eg, my Dad.

      Delete
  12. (rubs hands together waiting for the juicy deets and sniggering) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cornertime pics Jules! C’mon now…we need some current ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need hubby to take and he wants less of me out there, not more!
      Besides, it's not getting BETTER with age 😁

      Delete
    2. I don't agree with that comment Julie, looks lovely from what we've seen.

      Delete
  14. Love the idea of the 'cottage belt' waiting there, waiting to be used on you or any other naughty wives who come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I think it was my Grandad's belt...

      Delete
  15. can you tell me the dimensions of the paddle? I would like to make one for a friend whose birthday is in September. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, it's a common request. Already measured!
      Length 38cm - half paddle, half handle
      Widest paddle 7.8cm
      Paddle thickness 0.8cm
      Neck 1.5cm diameter round
      Weight 113g

      Delete
    2. Thank you. Cannot wait to give her her birthday spanking! OTK!

      Delete
  16. "He told me I'm exhausting..."

    And that's on the journey to the cabin! Something for your readers to bare in mind when they wonder why David doesn't follow the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. If it’s just the two of you for a few days, basically alone on a lake, why do you even need a “cheeky bikini?” Top or bottom? I seem to recall that all your parts are still cute and perky “attractions” so why not air everything out?

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently David agrees with you. The bikini was my hope for when the others arrive!

      Delete
  18. It is wonderful to talk about spanking, and being threatened with one! Exceptionally erotic and tingley is the fact that you know that is exactly going to happen as described. We have that Muskoka paddle also, so might ask Cindy to experiment with it. I have been thinking this for a number of years.
    Enjoy your vacation, and d o not spend to much time blogging about it. Enjoy
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have the paddle, you must use the paddle!

      Delete