Thursday, August 12

Wife Trained with Cottage Belt (cont'd)

As I mentioned in my last blog post, for the past week my husband and I have been on vacay up North at the family cottage, all alone, just the two of us. I needled him into promising to conduct daily "wife training" sessions for me, a prospect he found "exhausting", but nonetheless agreed to. He's got it rough, doesn't he? 😂. But I didn't just ask for what I wanted politely, which I now know I should have done, but did a little "topping from the bottom" along the way. So David felt I needed to learn a lesson about that and gave me even more than what I had asked for, like a kid being forced to smoke a pack of cigarettes, except with me it was an extended session with the dreaded "cottage belt".

So what is "wife training" you may ask. Somebody did in the comments section of the last post, and I realized it may not be 100% obvious. It's more a term David and I use between ourselves. It's training for me in instantly obeying him, and using spankings as part of my training. I kind of wish now I would have included the "obey" part in our marriage vows (at the time, no way!). I made sure my Julie character in my book Julie's Spankings insisted on it (which threw the wedding guests for a bit of a loop). And obeying, as a wife, definitely includes obeying in the bedroom, which is a focus for me.

Anyways, we arrived and unpacked.

"I'll get the belt," David said. Butterflies!

He had to go next door to a place my Dad keeps the tools, some of which were passed down from my Grandad and even my Great Grandad. I'm not sure if this one goes back to my Grandad or Great Grandad. I like to think it was Great Grandad's and is now being pulled out 3 generations later to train his great granddaughter to be a better wife. Whelp.

It's leather, and supple, and thick. It has never been used on me before, but from the looks of it, it may have been used back in the day to tame an unruly girl or two.

He came back with just the belt.

"Get your clothes off and bend over the arm of the sofa."

We have a brown suede-like sofa with a poofy arm. I took all my clothes off as he watched, and then with a deep sigh bent over the arm of the sofa with my head and chest wresting on the seat. He came up next to me, put his left hand on my low back and started spanking me with his right hand. Unless it's for punishment, he always starts with a warmup (this was training, not punishment). The warmup started mild and got more and more intense until they were quite punishing spanks that had me squirming and crying out.

"So you wanted the cottage belt, did you? Now you're going to get it."

I was not sure I wanted the cottage belt anymore! But I guess that was his point.

He doubled up the belt and let it rest on my bum. He took a couple of little taps, tap, tap, then wait... and CRACK!

"Oh FUCK!" I said.

"Language," he cautioned, chuckling at the effect the cottage belt had on me. And I could tell, that was not even full force or anywhere near it.

He lay the belt back across my cheeks and spoke to me. "Now young lady, when I'm training you, I decide how that will go, not you. You may make polite suggestions and requests, but let's nip this topping from the bottom nonsense in the butt."

The expression is "in the bud", but I think he was trying to be funny? I wasn't going to correct him anyways!

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir."

"I'm going to give you just twelve more, and we'll see how you hold up. I'll be keeping the belt over here until the end of the week, and return it to your Dad on the weekend."

"Noooo... he'll know why you had it!"

"That's right, and he still wears it from time to time. Won't that put a smile on his face next time he buckles it on."

Oh blush! But he knows me and my Daddy fetishes.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"Yes sir," I said, hunkering down.

I won't describe it in detail, but I can say it was not as bad as I feared. Oh it stung alright, and it sizzled red stripes onto my rear end, for sure. But there was also an element of the warm leather of the belt caressing me as it punished. It was a heavy belt, but David was not using it full force by any means, so I was not bruised, just striped and reddened.

As if to validate what I was thinking, after David had delivered the twelve he said "I was using this belt at about one quarter strength. I can use it a lot harder and will if you either ask me to politely, or try topping from the bottom again this week. Am I understood?"

"Yes Sir!" The thirteen strokes gave me a sense of what a real beating with that belt would be like. And I was cured of wanting to experience that.

"Now, the purpose of your training this week is for you to obey me without question, even if it's embarrassing or makes you uncomfortable, correct?"

Where was this heading?

"Yes sir."

"Well I think I've scorched that bottom enough for now. I think you should go cool it off in the lake. Off you go. No bathing suit. No towel. And I want to see a nice elegant dive off the end of the dock."

"Oh, sweetie, please! What if Larry sees me?!?"

Larry is our somewhat lecherous next door neighbour with his disapproving wife. Larry knows I'm a spanked wife. I once left the cottage door off the latch and it blew open mid winter and Larry noticed it and checked up on everything and fixed it. I got a spanking for that and had to write a note to Larry apologizing and admitting I was spanked. Don't know if he shared with his wife or not. I asked him to keep it private and he agreed, but such assurances often implicitly exclude wives.

"I imagine he'll get a real kick out of it, and give you a wolf whistle. And if his wife complains about the naked tart on the dock, I'll invite them both over to see you get a spanking for it."

Well, it was "wife training" and I had no choice but to obey.

I plucked up my courage and gingerly made my way out. It was mid-afternoon and bright as anything. The only dock that had any sort of view on ours (apart from maybe telescope guys across the bay) is next door (which we knew was empty) and Larry's dock. I furtively went out, stark naked, trying to peer around the bushes before I was fully exposed. David was standing on our deck, fully clothed, looking amused. It looked like the coast was clear and I speed walked to the end of the dock.

Like me, but without the towel!

Did a nice dive into the lake, and then let my heart settle!

The cool lake was lovely on my naked flesh, and skinny dipping always feels so naughty! I swam around a bit, enjoying the experience. Enjoying my husband's eyes on me, and that I had done this thing to obey him.

Noticing the coast was still clear, I swam back to the dock, quickly got out and speed walked back, dripping, to the cottage. David had seen my entire performance and was waiting there on the deck to engulf me in a big fluffy beach towel!

"Did I pass your test?" I asked him, looking up at him.

"With flying colours," he answered, gently flicking the tip of my nose with his finger.

"Good thing Larry wasn't out!" I said.

"Oh, no chance of that. They both went to visit their son this week. Didn't I mention that?"

Ha!

69 comments:

  1. Delicious, delightful, Super Canadian up North theme. Maybe Labour Day long weekend would be a better time to repeat.
    Kind regards
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Water will be cooler, and more chance of being seen!

      Delete
  2. Ooooooh, Daddy's gonna hear about yet ANOTHER one of your spankings! How embarrassing yet exciting!

    Nothing like some enforced nudity to titillate a naughty exhibitionist wife after her spanking. Even if it turns out there was no possibility of Larry seeing.

    My wife really likes making breakfast at our cabin in nothing but an apron and a smile so maybe isolation in nature brings out some ladies' desire to be naked, as she is not in any way an exhibitionist normally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that David gave you only 13. I hate the number 13. It has to be 7 or in multiples of 7!

    Next time David gives you a spanking ask him to determine how many, and then add the required number to get the next highest multiple of 7. So if it is 25, then add 3 more. If it is 35, then 7 more. etc.,

    You deserve it after all! HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was more like 12, but with an extra get ready stroke.

      Delete
  4. Love the idea of David giving the belt back to your Dsddy. I hope your dad tells him to hold on to it!

    That said, I have to take points off for blowing his wad too early with the reveal that Larry's cabin is empty too! I'd have kept that in my pocket in case I felt you should be doing some chores outside naked, or even cornertime out in public, just like your fantasies! The best I can hope for is he's lulling you into a state of fake security and you end up putting on a show for Larry and his wife when they have the vicar round for tea!

    Definitely getting a pet play vibe with the training and obedience. I imagine that there might be watersports inside the cabin as well as out on the lake this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love watersports! Swimming, diving, holding your breath underwater, boating. But inside?

      Delete
    2. I don't know why I'm the only one here you feel the need to act the innocent with, but fine, I'll rephrase:

      I have a hunch that David will be watching you urinate at some point during your excursion.

      Do you do a lot of day drinking at the cabin?

      Delete
    3. Fair enough. Maybe David has literally spanked you silly!

      Delete
  5. Should be enforced nudity for you the whole stay. You won’t be needing those little bikinis of yours. Of course the telescopes will be actively watching the spanked slut across the lake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine if there is someone with a telescope trained on me? I'd never know, until the pics show up on the bdsmlr!

      Delete
  6. Another dozen on a wet bottom would have really finished it off with style.
    Perhaps he will find other cottage implements for your next spanking....there are lots to choose from !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Already done! Sent to the lake for a skinny dip followed by a bent-over-the-deck-rail wet bottom spanking! The guy with the telescope got an eyeful.

      Delete
    2. Lucky guy....that would be quite a sight and I'll bet you were hollering up a storm !
      Do you think that cute little tushie of yours is going to last the week ?

      Delete
    3. We guys are so considerate aren't we ?
      Might be a bit dangerous for him afterwards if you had splinters in that area of your anatomy !

      Delete
    4. Didn't think of that! It was actually selfish!

      Delete
    5. Sounds like you need to go out and cut some switches for that young lady!

      Delete
    6. Can't get away with anything!

      Delete
  7. What a lovely session! It certainly got your attention, but not overly harsh. But just a taste to let you know just how harsh it could be if necessary. The lake afterwards should have provided just the perfect amount of cooling. Great start to a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the spanking is like that, it makes me both crave and dread a harder one, and I get all butterflyie at the mention of the belt.

      Delete
  8. What a thrill! I wonder if any Great Grandmas/Grandmas/Aunties had any similar experiences with that old belt...

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is that I am happy for both of you. Enjoy your vacation>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh a stinging Julie bum and a flushed Julie face. Nothing better to cheer me up on a rainy, windy, hot Baltimore day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any chance you will be spending any time diapered once the family arrives? Or is that strictly fantasy for the book? Love the idea of David “borrowing” a diaper from a cute female relative with a toddler. “Hey cousin, any chance you packed any extra pampers in your diaper bag? Julie has been acting exceptionally immature this week and her usual spankings don’t seem to be getting through to her. I think some time in diapers might really bring her down a peg or two. Any chance you could help me out until we can get into town and buy our own box? Yes that’s right Julie, I said BOX. I think this is going to be a regular occurrence for you, not just on long drives. Now get your nose back in the corner or I’ll lay you down on the deck and diaper you in front of everyone and take all your bottoms away for the rest of the weekend!”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Hot fantasy even tho I would prefer it was julie doing the scolding and diapering!!!

      Delete
    2. I have diapered my husband before, several times and with witnesses! That has yet to happen to me. Yes, I wrote about it in my book, and that is what I would want to happen to me: a punishment diapering in front of my whole family. Blush!

      Delete
    3. Oh man, imagine the sight Larry would get?! Lol. Imagine he heard a commotion on the deck next door and looks out to see you getting a nude spanking over the rail, followed by a thorough diapering! Maybe your training continues and you have to give David a blowjob after, spanked and diapered bottom waving in the air as you suck off your husband! Poor old Larry’s head might explode!

      Delete
    4. I think he should be invited over to witness a fully nude over-the-rail spanking. Afterwards they'll both enjoy a cold beer as David keeps me dangling there, spanked bottom, waxed pussy, and little bumhole all on display.

      Delete
    5. My wife has had me facing the wall, naked, red spanked bottom on display no matter who might drop in. They all enjoy seeing a male facing the wall, spanked bottom on display. I recall my wife being asked if I was erect, my wife said with a smile not for long, I was told to turn around and my penis was limp. My wife had to tell this person that I was caught masturbating, not finished. She told of how I had to finish while she watched, made me clean myself up, and the spanking he admitted really hurt. Once their manhood goes limp the little boy comes out and the spanking really hurts. She then ask me, is this so, Yes Mommy. She explained the Mommy responds and stood facing the wall. Jack

      Delete
  12. You have become SUCH a spanking slut, oh my... no need for you to try and play the domme part anymore i would say. It's hard to believe now that you were once strict julie.
    You are now just horny spank slut julie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor David, you are exhausting. You should ask him very politely if he would help you become a better cocksucker. Mention that you would love to learn to swallow enthusiastically.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that you are 'diving in' to your newish role of a spanked wife. I have thought for years you both craved being fully 'taken in hand' by David (or another woman) and loved the thrill of being an exhibitionist. Well done and I hope your week is full of hard, picture-worthy spankings. You will share? Correct? (this is the part where you say, "yes, sir" :-)). TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my f5 key lay in ruin and my shameful rod at only 3/4 with no dom to stop my imminent disgrace o well [; im sure ur pics will be great u can top bottom or side of course! - doyi

      Delete
    2. Glad to have turned you on!

      Delete
  15. This belt looks very effective.
    I bet 10 full force will make you unable to sit the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you do a big wee-wee incognito in the water while swimming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girls....
      You were lucky that no one noticed.
      Listen to what happened to a colleague and friend of my wife.
      We were two couples invited for an afternoon to their boss and were around the pool. My wife's friend had insisted on swimming and was alone in the pool. Suddenly a stream of cloudy blue appeared between her legs in the pool.
      "It's a special dye." explained the boss' wife, annoyed, "I had forgotten" "we use it to prevent our little children to urinate in the pool."
      My wife's friend was looking in horrified disbelief as the blue water spread all around her.
      "Difficult to stop once you've started!" the boss wryly observed as he got up.
      "You dirty girl!" the boss' wife, trying to joke but it was very embarrassing and my wife's friend was on the verge of tears because she was so ashamed! Her husband did not look happy...

      Delete
    2. Julie: "Why am I getting spanked? Everybody pees in the pool!
      David: "Yes, but not from the diving board!"

      Wokka wokka!

      Delete
    3. I like the blue dye story! Ha ha!
      And yes, a spanking would be called for.

      Delete
  17. SJ,
    For you your daddies or david I'd love to give my labor/ass/mouth as whipping boy or ride you if he is too tired to enforce your wifely role!!
    -Doyi

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know if you are embarrassed if being seen after a spanking, or it enhances the spanking. My wife reading of how you are being 'trained' mentioned that she has done the same to me. Standing facing the wall, naked or just pants and underpants around my ankles, I always hope no one drops in. If that does happen and I'm asked about the spanking I must reply I've been a naughty little boy, and then say Mommy spanked me. When we go to church and I've been spanked, the squirming saids it all and the women smile at me and complaint my wife on being a good wife. She recently put up a coat hanger, she put above it, Mommy Knows Best, and hanging on the coat hanger is the bath brush. It hangs by the front door, she reminds me coat hangers always hang by the front door. So having to display a spanked bottom, having to say I was a naughty little boy, and then saying Mommy spanked me I feel as little as you can get. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  19. This week I am training my wife not to lend her slippers to guests, I am a feet lover and buy my wife slippers all the time.
    The problem is that whenever there is a guest, she offers her to relax and change her shoes into a slipper.
    This distrubs the aroma in the slipper and worse if I see the guest's feet in the slipper.
    I told her several times but no use, I even bought her 5 different size slippers for the guests, but still she gives them her own slippers.
    This week I am roasting her ass with the slipper she gave to her friend during her last visit. She will be getting round the clock spanking this week
    Also, I will give her bastinado because she doesn't use the feet cream and scrub.
    Hopefully, I will be able to enjoy her feet without disturbance after this training.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im conflicted reading ur post but clear is one thing, my pants are tighter

      this is DOYI awaiting SJ instruction still in my dreams
      Anyway so you are in charge this implies of lady and her feet wow..amazing..i would be happy with her in charge of slippers..and relationship..lol..i would have 100 slippers delivered for 50$ weekly..i would have them in my mouth clean so she could give them to laughing guests..but different, strokes! best, DOYI

      Delete
    2. Well, today after 2 days of training, she suggested having a dedicated slipper for each of her friends and that I can use them any time saying that each slipper will have one feet aroma as I like and she doesn't mind me enjoying other ladies feet so long that I don't fuck them.
      I said what about non regular guests they should use one of the different size slippers I bought for guests.
      She replied yes, but there could be more ladies and in this case she has to lend them from her own slippers
      I continued her punishment till she comes with full solution for this issue.
      In my country, things don't work as you said, women won't accept the idea of spanking their men (though they spank their sons and nephews till the age of 10-14, but after that they are blocked by the idea of the boy being a grown up man so if he still needs punishment, it should be done by the man of the house).
      I tried getting her to spank me by admiring the way she handled her nephew and asked her to show me how to spank as skillful as she does, she showed me then handed me the slipper and lied on my knee asking me to try and correcting my technique, simply ladies in my society only believe in macho society.
      She takes my feet love as a compliment for her feminine charm.

      Delete
    3. "If only he loved me as much as he loves those slippers" :-)

      Delete
  20. fun adventure in spanking and obedience. I am certain you will ask for full strength with the belt before the week is out. As much as you might fear it, you truly will want to know just how severe it could be. Enjoy. Next time you have the other cottage free, invite us.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so not so. 1/4 strength was more than enough. Zero desire to escalate that. I was threatened with it, and instantly complied with whatever!

      Delete
    2. and yet, that is so topping from the bottom, determining what will and will not happen.
      You complied instantly, but after the belt. I suggest a dare to you, that someday soon you inform hubby that if you do something that really annoys him, due to a grumpy mood, or just for the hell of it, he should use that belt stronger than last time. How strong will be his discretion.
      Simply, as super subby as you might be now, at a later date you will not be. He should simply raise an eyebrow and loss at you, and you have to comply instantly as a complete sub. Whether it is two months or two years from now, you will have forgotten your request. David will not have forgotten.
      Personally, I ask to be spanked and discuss spanking, when We are on a long drive or otherwise engaged, so that it is something safe, and in the future. I have the thrill of knowing it might happen sometime in the future, not determined by me, but not now. Get the pint.
      cheers and bottoms up
      Red.

      Delete
    3. I don't determine anything!

      Delete
  21. I love it that you both crave and dread a harder spanking with the cottage belt. You may rue the missed opportunity if you don't politely ask David for more, perhaps half force next time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So....

    Naked. Bent provocatively over the arm of a sofa. Thirteen firm ones laid onto a pretty cute, red, and squirming tush....and David DIDN'T 'take you' right there and then?

    How do you pass up something like that? Is he slipping? (Hope you gave him hell for that!)

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  23. If you are going to be taught lessons like this young lady . I believe it only fair that at least (1) picture of your well spanked or belted bottom be among those posted . Thus increasing the humiliation and driving the lesson home.
    Paddle Daddy

    ReplyDelete