Thursday, December 8

Tracy Asserts Her Rights

I just got owned last night. Tracy dropped in on me unexpectedly and gave me a spanking and a two hour room grounding!


And then, like a dummy, I did not follow the rules during my grounding, got caught, and needed to be punished again! And because of my own actions, the embarrassment factor was off the charts.



Tracy txt'd me mid-afternoon yesterday at work asking if I was going to be home that evening. It so happened I was and I told her so. She said only "expect me at 7" and that's it. I txt'd back with an ok and asking her why, but got no further response. Maybe she was in the car or something? Odd. 

I thought our next encounter would be sometime next week for my belt spanking in front of John (and sex after with Tracy!). I was not sure what this one was about. I thought maybe she wanted to discuss something about the scene with me? Maybe clearing some things up regarding her husband's possible involvement?

In retrospect, I was stupid not to suspect. I had hooked up Daddy and Tracy via email. So they have been emailing one another. I thought that Tracy needed some guidance on the whole spanking thing. Our first encounter would likely have been a disaster without the letter from Daddy. And I know Daddy can be a mean old bastard and would make sure I got a proper belt whipping from Tracy☺(there's a smiley there, Daddy! That's how young people say they're just kidding about something!) So, as I have now confirmed, Daddy had gone outside the box and suggested to Tracy that she pop in on me unexpectedly to make sure I knew that she now owns my ass. Thank you Daddy.

Tracy arrived at our place. Both david and I greeted her. She gave him her coat. She told david that she wanted to discuss something privately with me, and asked if there was some place he could hang out in the meantime? We have a finished room in the basement which is a home theater setup, and you can't hear anything from down there, so he said he would go there. "Before you do that," she said, "can you find that new paddle for me?"

What... Did she want to give david a paddling? But why would she send him downstairs afterwards if that was the... oh... shit.

david scampered to do as he was told (the little weasel!) and she and I went into the living room. She looked around the room and patted the arm of the sofa and said "this will do. Take your pants down."

"What?" I said, playing for time I guess.

"You heard me. Take your pants down. You're getting a spanking."

"Why?" I said, kind of whining, going into little girl mode.

"Because I say so. Now move, little missy!"

Geez! Ok. I unclasped and unzipped my jeans and pushed them down to the floor.

"Panties also," she added.

I felt myself blushing as I peeled my panties down to the floor as well and stood back up, my pussy on display.

"Get your bottom over the arm of that sofa," she said pointing to where she wanted me. I sort of shuffled over with my jeans and panties down around my ankles and bent over the arm of the sofa.


We waited there like that. How humiliating! david came into the living room and handed Tracy the paddle. He and I exchanged glances. He shrugged and smirked and then made himself scarce down into the basement. It was like we were subby buddies now. How totally humiliating!

She placed the paddle across my ass cheeks.

"No warm up?" I asked. Maybe she had just forgotten.

"I don't want anything out of your mouth except 'Yes Ma'am' and 'No Ma'am', or you responding to a direct question. Am I understood?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I guess she wasn't into any of my topping from the bottom. She sure shut that down fast. A good lesson to you wannabe Doms out there. And trust me, after a statement like that you don't argue when you're bent over with your bare butt sticking up and a strict woman is holding a paddle to it!

She pulled back and gave me a HARD swat!!! FUCK! She gave me another bunch in silence. She was silent that is. Not the paddle, that sounded like a gunshot. Nor me. I was screeching from the first.

She paused after the first few.

"Who owns this ass?" she asked me, rubbing it with Daddy's paddle.

"You do, Ma'am," I answered.

"Tonight is to let you know I can spank it whenever and wherever I please."

"Yes Ma'am."

I then got another bunch of hard swats. Fuck that paddle hurts! It feels like a hot burn every time it falls!

"I will spank you however I want, alone, in front of our husbands, or in public, and you will submit. Am I being absolutely crystal clear on that?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

Then more spanks. Ouch!

"You and I are going shopping together before your belting next week. If you do not behave yourself when you're with me you're going to be spanked out in public. In the change rooms. Bare bum. And I don't care who is there to see that or hear that. Clear?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I've always enjoyed public humiliation scenes with my husband. But being on the receiving end? Nerve wracking!

She ended my spanking with another dozen or so hard paddle swats to my bare heinie. She made me stand up. I grabbed my butt and rubbed. She did not seem to mind that. And she was not breaking character at all. She was good!

"Strip," she said, still holding that paddle threateningly.

I hurried up and got out of my clothes. Nudity is so much more embarrassing when it's under these circumstances.

"Go to your room."

I gathered up my clothes and carried them upstairs. She followed me with her paddle at the ready. I climbed the stairs with her behind me. I can imagine the sight my red wiggling ass and pussy was presenting to her as she followed me up the stairs. Were we going to my bedroom to have sex??? I hoped so. I was feeling very turned on!

She made me lie on my bed, on top of the covers, face up, still totally naked.


I thought she was going to undress and get on top of me. Yummmy!

Instead...

"You're grounded for the next two hours. No TV, no phone, no internet, no music, no radio. Nothing. You will lie there naked on top of the covers for two full hours and think about what just happened and what's going to happen next week. No napping. And no touching yourself. At all!"

"Ohhhhh!" I whined.

"Shush! Would you like another spanking?"

I did, but I thought I should be respectful of the scene. "No Ma'am."

Tracy then went around the room gathering up all the electronics. The remote for the TV, the iPad, my phone, the laptop. She even unplugged and took the clock radio!

"David will be up here when your two hours are over. Remember. No touching yourself!"

And then she left. What?

I could hear her getting david and speaking with him, though I couldn't make out all the words. Then I heard some goodbyes and the front door open and close again.

Shit! No sex with Tracy. And I thought for 100% sure that was why we went into the bedroom. Instead, I was grounded to my room! Arghhhh!

What was I going to do for two full hours with nothing to do??? I thought that this was ridiculous. That the scene was over and I could do as I pleased. I'm a grown woman. I don't need to lie here like this. But then I thought that david would certainly rat me out to Tracy. He was probably told to, and he wouldn't disobey (it was for my own kinky good after all). Fine. I'll play her little game, alone in my room. But I was hot and horny! I thought I could disobey to the extent of giving myself a little orgasm or three, surely? Pass the time. Nobody the wiser.

I reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a silicone dildo. I thought the Hitachi would be breaking the rules of "no electronics" from Mrs. Bossy Pants. And I didn't want to be breaking two rules (and be heard by david!). So I got the silicone dildo and I pushed it up into my already wet pussy.


I started rubbing my clit and fucking myself with the dildo. I was imagining Tracy on top of me with a strap-on, fucking me like this. It's just getting good. I am sopping wet and slippery and approaching a nice one. Then...

Boom! The door opens! It's Tracy! She's still here.

"I thought I would catch you up to no good!" she said.

How incredibly embarrassing. Caught red-handed with a dildo up my cunt! I kinda froze.

"What is it you have in there?" she asked as if she didn't know.

"A dildo, Ma'am," I answered. "May I take it out, please?"

She considered for a moment and then said, "no. Keep it there," just to spite me I bet. She only said no because I asked her if I could. She must know how embarrassing it is to be caught naked in your bed, red-handed, with a dildo up your puss! Especially when you're grounded. Then you're just a naughty misbehaving teen with a dildo up her puss, caught by Mommy. And with a spanking quite likely in your immediate future...

She scolded me for about a minute or so. Saying how naughty I was. Saying how I could not follow even simple instructions. And so on. The dildo was still up my cunt.

She opened up the bedside drawers and rummaged through them and pulled out the Scottish Tawse.


"This will do," she said. I was sure she was going to make me roll over and get a strapping with the dildo still inside me.

Instead, she made me stand up and hold the dildo in with my one hand while I had to hold out the other turned upwards and flat. She was intending to give me a hand strapping.

It was horrible standing there having to hold the dildo inside of me. I should have just taken out the damned thing without asking when I had the chance. Now I couldn't take it out until she told me I could. I was both excited and scared.

SMACK! I got the tawse to the palm of my hand! Ouch!


I don't know how many I got. I think three and then switch hands and then another three. And maybe another round of that. It hurt! My feet were dancing as I held my palm out for the strikes. As I danced I could feel the dildo filling me and fucking me. And my boobs were bouncing up and down also as I got my hand strapping.

The strap gave a sharp cutting pain on my palm, followed by an intense throbbing. I had never done this to david before, and it was a first for me. Apparently Daddy suggested to Tracy to do it. Certainly my google image search shows it's a pretty common thing for naughty girls and boys to have to go through. But I had never.

But seriously, was there ever a more fitting punishment for a crime? I was all naked and had to hold the dildo in my puss. And then I had to hold out my hands, which I had been using to play with myself, for them to be strapped. Even I have to acknowledge how fitting it was.

After it was done she put the tawse away.

She looked down at my pussy. She said I was probably filthy down there with my own juices. (BLUSH!)

She told me to follow her to the ensuite bathroom. The dildo was still in my pussy and I didn't dare pull it out or even ask her if I could, so I waddled along behind her with that stuck up there.

She put me in front of the sink and told me to take the dildo out and to wash it. I did. It was pretty embarrassing! This whole evening was nothing but embarrassment after embarrassment, mixed in with pain. I guess that was Daddy's plan for me. After I dried it she made me hand it to her. She told me it was confiscated and that I would get it back next week. Geez!

Then she told me to dampen a washcloth with cold water and to wash myself. I knew where she meant. She said "maybe this will cool you down," and chuckled. Ha ha. She watched me in in the mirror as I used the washcloth to clean and cool my vagina, and then a towel, under her direction, to dry myself off.

She grabbed my ear and pulled me out of the washroom back towards the bed. She sat on the side of the bed and pulled me across her knee. "There, now you won't stain my outfit you little whore!"

She picked up the paddle which was on the bedside table and paddled me again. It hurt like hell. Another 30 or so strokes (I didn't count, but it was around that I figure). I kicked and wiggled and cried out, but she was relentless. I felt my eyes tearing up and my nose sniffling.

She put me face up on the bed again, with a hot bottom and cool vagina this time, and a tear stained face. She told me my grounding starts over from the beginning. She reminded me of the rules, and again said that my husband would be in after my two hours to release me.

"And I don't want you playing with yourself," she said.

"Yes Ma'am," I answered.

"This time I'm leaving for real and there will be nobody to monitor you. But I want you to do this for me. To prove to me that you can. I expect you to be honest with me. If I can't trust you to obey me we can't play like this anymore. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am," I answered, a bit sheepishly. She was laying on a guilt trip. But I also thought she was right. I would obey her this time. It wasn't directly because of the spanking, or the threat of another. I had agreed to be her subby, and while a little bratting is ok, it is not ok to disobey. It is not ok to do as I pleased contrary to her wishes. I kind of saw that now.

So she left, and I spent the next two hours totally alone with my thoughts. I did not play with myself at all. I lost all sense of time. I spent the time going back through the events of the evening. I was really anxious to blog about them, so I typed up the whole blog post in my head essentially, trying to remember exactly what happened when. I also thought about our upcoming shopping trip, which I was now sure would be some kind of public play, and about the belting I would receive in front of her husband, and the long-hoped for sex with her afterwards. Given Tracy's dominance, and my enhanced submissive state of mind, I was more inclined to allow Tracy to decide the extent her husband would be involved, up to and including whatever. As I type this much after the fact, I still think that is what I will tell her.

Finally david came in. He apologized for the subterfuge regarding Tracy's phony exit before. Said it was not his idea and she made him do it. But he had a smile on his face and was not really sorry, I could tell. And I wasn't mad with him. I was glad he was obeying Tracy. He also said he had an interesting chat with her, but left it at that.

He told me Tracy told him he needed to do one more thing for her.

He started taking off his clothes. He got a pillow and put it under my hips and told me to spread my legs. He then stroked his cock with his hand and made it hard. He got some lube and put it on and into my pussy.

"She told you to fuck me?" I asked.

"She did," he said.  "Missionary style. She was very specific. She also said, and I quote, 'her cunt's ready for you'."

Then he mounted me and he fucked me.


I imagined it was Tracy fucking me!


Before too long he ejaculated deep up into my pussy passage as I squeezed his cock with my vagina.

"What about me?" I asked. He always goes down on me if I have not yet cum, regardless of his own cum in my pussy.

"Sorry, baby," he said. "Tracy told me to tell you that you can't cum until next time she sees you. She says it's part of your punishment for disobeying her. She says she wants you hot and ready for her."

Ohhhhh!

"Is that so?" I said, standing up. My man had just seen me dominated by a woman, and then was told to give me a fucking by her, as if he was a regular husband. I needed to correct that immediately.

"You know," I told him, "when I don't cum regularly, I get mean and bitchy."

"It's not my fault!" he quickly said.

"Maybe not, but you're fucking enjoying it too much and you're going to get to be the whipping boy regardless." I picked up the thick leather tawse that Tracy had used on my hands. I told him to lie face down on the bed. His hips across the same pillow I had just submitted to marital intercourse over.

"Oh, honey please! I've just cum! Please!"

I told him I didn't give a shit. I was hot and I was horny, and I needed an outlet. And if I wasn't allowed to cum, then I'd get my pent up sexual frustration out by strapping him to tears.

He reluctantly went across the pillow and presented his bare ass to me. I was determined that he would be humping that pillow ten time more frantically than when he was fucking me, courtesy the strap this time, and not a female's hot tight wet pussy.  I did not hold back. I used full swings of that tawse to his bared cheeks and thighs. I had him howling fast and kept going. "Show me how you fucked me!" I told him, making him hump the pillow and then strapping him hard for his troubles. Strapping  him like this brings me some considerable joy, and provides a wonderful outlet for my frustrations!

When I finished, he was whimpering and I was glowing.

"It's going to be a long week for you," I told him.

157 comments:

  1. No young lady , its going to be a long week for you . This is YOUR DISCIPLINE WEEK. You will NOT be disciplining David until after te belt whipping had been accomplished. Will you answer yessir here and obey or do i need to discuss it with Aunt Tracy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thats not the point, discipline or punishment is one thing . Retribution is another. You are fighting the submission of Tracy by going after David. You should have went ti sleep last night in that submissive frame of mind. You did not.

      Delete
    2. lil miss julie, your talking to Daddy, he may say just those things and more so. Daddy may what David to learn how to use the paddle? And he may the trump card, by electing to tell Aunt Tracy about THE BLOG!!!!

      Delete
    3. Ohhhhhhhh, such a humiliating situation for the powerful ms julie! LOL!

      Delete
    4. Well, I CERTAINLY don't want her to learn about the blog. It would be highly embarrassing for her to see all my thoughts about her laid out on the page like that! But... it is something that may happen by accident or otherwise, so I am prepared for it!

      Yes, I know I should be a good little subby, and I can manage that in Tracy's presence (mostly ;-), Outside of that...

      Delete
    5. No , i would not knowingly interfere in Julie and davids dynamic ( through my comments infered that ) my explanation is as stated in second comment. As for Tracy and yhis blog, not from me .

      Delete
    6. Oh I have no illusions that outside of your submission to your Mistress Tracy that you are a Dominant force! I kneel for you Ms Julie!

      Respectfully,
      doc

      Delete
    7. You have to know how to follow to lead!

      Delete
  2. Oh MY! I see Tracy is really getting into this. I hoped you have learned to do as your are told. I wonder what the chances are of you behaving to her satisfaction while shopping. I expect one of the purchases will be a belt, I am sure it will be made clear the clerk what it will be used for . Have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but isn't it exciting? A D/s lesbian couple out and about? Extreme! I love it.

      Delete
    2. I strongly suggest you obey her. She is NOT joking

      Delete
  3. My god this was sexy, thinking of you getting the paddle while dropping wet. I can't wait to hear about your upcoming shopping trip. I'm sure you will be plenty ready when you are finally bare bottomed in front of Tracy and John together. I bet she's going to have you purchase a nice sexy outfit to wear for your punishment! A nice garter belt always frames a bright red ass nicely, and won't get in the way when Tracy is ready to expose every bit of you to John!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Maybe Victoria Secrets! Hope she pays...

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful story to share. I love how she told you to expect her, and then laid down the law that she owns your ass and she can spank it whenever, wherever, and however, she wants. It's long been a fantasy of mine to have that sort of thing happen to me. And I can only imagine that deer in the headlight look when Tracy walked in on you. I've been there, and it is indeed humiliating. Please forgive me for having a good laugh at your expense. I'm looking forward to the upcoming installments.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, the reason I stuck the dildo in and jill'd myself like that was the thought that I would feel compelled to report myself to Tracy when she later asked if I was a good girl during my room grounding. Then she would have a really humbling thing to punish me for in front of her husband.

      DID NOT expect herself to come into my room AFTER she had supposedly left. The sneak!

      Delete
  5. Wow!! What an unexpected turn of events! I guess this erases any linger doubt or questions, if there were any, about Tracy being your Dom and on how, when, where, and with whom ever present, she will discipline you.

    I will be very curious to hear about the upcoming shopping trip. I think it is pretty clear that you will be getting some kind of public punishment while out with Tracy, I’m sure she will make sure she has a reason to.

    Will the shopping trip be for the belt she intends to use on you, and perhaps trying it out in the store? Will you be shopping for a naughty school girl outfit, for you to have to wear, and possibly getting spanked in the change room for making a fuss in front of the sales clerk? Maybe it will be a trip to the adult shop to pick out a nice strapon for Tracy to use on you, in front of John, and getting a couple of swats on the bottom for being uncooperative?

    Maybe all of the above!

    One thing’s for sure, with the Holidays coming, there will be plenty of eyes and ears out there to see and hear!

    It is also quite evident that Tracy intends to take full control of any orgasms you may be allowed to have. It was clear she was not going to engage sexually with you until she wants to and then only in the manner she decides. Although her washing your pussy would have been, I think, more embarrassing then letting you do it yourself. Be prepared for the most embarrassing moment you can think of "being fully nude and being brought to the brink of an orgasm by a clothed Tracy, while her husband looks on. And then being denied and being forced by Tracy to beg for it in front of him, and then cumming while they laugh at me..."

    It was interesting how she had david come to release you after your timeout, but only after him fucking you in the manner she decided and instructing him to not let you cum, I wonder if she plans on expanding on this with John?

    It is also going to be interesting to see where david is going to fit into this dynamic. It is clear that he will be obeying Tracy; however, will she consider him to be on the same level as you while she is in control of both of you? Or will she still have him occupy a lower position to you? Spanking you “in front of our husbands” would almost seem to contradict the latter.

    On a final note it sounds like you may be getting ready to lift the John “no touch” policy if it is what Tracy wants or decides!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all those shopping ideas are very distinct possibilities. Surely it will be at least one of those. Takes a lot of guts to actually spank someone in public, though. Except maybe at the sex shop, where it's easier. I'm sure she'll follow through with the shopping and some semi-public teasing. I would like to see if she actually has the guts to spank me when we're out and about! I'll submit to it. I like being the center of sexual attention!

      Tracy is a bit of a down home gal. She thinks men should be men. I think she's trying to "reform" my relationship with david, give him a chance to act more like a "real man" like her John. Should be interesting to see her try!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and as to "no touch" - yes, I think so. I'm pretty sure that's what she and david discussed. She would want his permission and his thoughts on my feelings on the matter. I've decided that I will shut it down cold if John starts acting all Dommy with me. I know how to put a gentleman in his place! But if he is an agent of Tracy's, I will probably allow that.

      Delete
  6. I think you created a monster when you asked tracy to spank you,same as david did a few years ago when he asked you to spank him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but the monster is me in both cases. I am insatiable!

      Delete
    2. Clearly. And we LOVE that about you!

      Delete
  7. How nice of Tracy to call and announce she is coming for a visit and you can only wonder why. She is following Daddy to the letter and enjoying your submission to her. The truth comes out you are going to let Tracy say how much John will be involved. You could not only be in for a very sore bottom but also a very sore pussy. You do make a good submissive for her.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! You must feel like such a naughty little slut saying "My pussy is hers to use as she pleases" Ms Julie!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, the magnitude of that statement is mind boggling. It would include being well used by her husband. I realize that.

      Delete
  8. Hello Julie,
    It is not as exciting when julie (david wife) is punished as it is when it's bob (Diane husband) or ygh (Yoga Girl husband).
    Bob, for example, is treated like a child when he receives a thorough spanking because he lied (a tiny lie but it is for the principle). And it's really humiliating for him that his boss and his wife discuss among themselves the spanking he deserves. The essence of humiliation is there - everything that has to do with pleasure must remain unspoken.
    And it is the people who decide (Anne, M) who tell the story.
    Ygh is also subject to a very infantilizing rule (retention semen schedule, aversive stimuli) but what is very exciting is the person of Yoga girl whose least one can say is that she does not laugh.
    She is extremely severe. She does not repeat one thing twice. She infantilizes her husband in an extremely exciting way (tokens that give the right to 5 minutes of porn, put to bed early ...)
    And again, it is she who tells. She makes her choices.
    Now, Julie, even if she is subjected by Tracy to infantilizing treatment (a good spanking and in her room deprived of electronic equipment!) Julie remains the one that tells and it is hard to believe that she really feels humiliated – it's a game.
    Tracy's account would probably be more humiliating for Julie and more exciting for us (if Tracy could write)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. You are right than I am like the Wizard of Oz, pulling strings behind the curtains to guide things where I want them to go. But i only set things in motion, the actual way it unfolds is surprising and fun. It's a combination of Daddy's thoughts and Tracy's that are quite distinct from my own thoughts. Room grounding. Strapping my palms. Unexpected visits. Cold paddlings. Required fuckings from hubby. Shopping expeditions. Involving another man. I'm so excited to see what comes next!

      Delete
    2. Interesting. You are right than I am like the Wizard of Oz, pulling strings behind the curtains to guide things where I want them to go. OH REALLY, Challenge accepted. Your strings are cut young lady!

      Delete
    3. And so we are... I loved this: "I expect you to be honest with me. If I can't trust you to obey me we can't play like this anymore." and
      "I had agreed to be her subby, and while a little bratting is ok, it is not ok to disobey."

      Delete
    4. Yes. I am learning about being a proper subby.

      It's not a challenge, Daddy. I've already set everything in motion and am looking forward to the unexpected now! You are the wizard now.

      Delete
    5. Thats better young lady !

      Delete
  9. This is a total mind fuck! The strong, sexy, dominant Ms Julie that I worship, follow, fantasize about, and consume my own cum for being put in her place by another strong, sexy, dominant woman!

    AMAZING!!

    Enjoy your new experiences Ms Julie!

    Respectfully,
    doc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying tremendously snapping my brain from sub to Domme and back again. Whiplash!

      Delete
  10. Such a naughty girl! Breaking rules and even talking back to Daddy...... You are really asking for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am. Do you think I'm gonna get it?

      Delete
    2. If it was me you'd be getting more than you bargained for. But yes for your sake I hope you get a very sound belting! Hell I'd make you go cut a few switches while naked if you talked back to me like that.

      Delete
    3. How humiliating would that be. The neigbours looking and jeering at my naked body while I cut my switch, knowing that I was 'gonna get a switchin' from my Daddy!!!

      Delete
    4. I think it's exactly what you need.

      Delete
    5. I am thinking about this . Maybe a burching in her future. Possibility of mouth washed out for sass as well. Hmmmm must ponder this

      Delete
    6. Oh no! Anything you can think of you can legit make Tracy do to me. In front of a strange man even, or in public! I will submit you know. No matter what. And now my evil blog readers are giving you even more ideas (as if you needed them!)

      Delete
    7. I'm simply saying what I would do and have done in similar situations. An embarrassing and harsh punishment really drives home the lesson.

      Delete
    8. Here's a couple of punishments that might make david grin. A ginger figging, or "Julie's Stool of Punishment". The latter might be especially good seeing as how she likes to have things in a certain place :)

      Delete
    9. It definitely would. I'd make you count them and apologize after stroke too

      Delete
    10. Imagine if you were my strict husband curing me of my backtalking habit. Would that happen in front of others, like brothers and sisters in law? You'd probably get a hard prick disciplining your wife like that. Would you require her to do anything else to take care of that? In public or in private???

      Delete
    11. I'll let your imagination decide that one :) unless you'd like to discuss in email

      Delete
    12. Oh yes please! My email is top right.

      Delete
    13. Email sent. Can't wait for your response

      Delete
    14. Very sexy email, Sir! I think it's so cute that you feel you need the privacy of email to put me in my place.

      Delete
    15. Would you like to cut a few switches right now and have to blog about it?

      Delete
    16. no Sir... it's too cold for naked switch cutting... ;-)

      Delete
    17. Would've been interesting to see you out cutting switches naked as the snow falls lol

      Delete
  11. Ha Ha Ha you got a groundin and another spanking paddling hahahahahah i would high five Tracy then hug her if was there see what you would do

    i figure she didnt really leave first time was test to see what you do something tell me she knew you wouldn obey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she wasn;t even surprised at WHAT I was doing. Mind you, that was the only thing left for me to do!

      Delete
    2. Well that true your right about that your right but figure she would knew place with self shock didne put you in corner for time out

      Delete
    3. It was expected silly girl !! Lololololol

      Delete
    4. Ye sir. Caught with my pants down alright.

      Delete
    5. iam sure going be more careful now make sure pants not down when around Tracy casue might get sore butt in the end

      Delete
  12. Ms Julie:

    Tracy seems to have moved so readily and enthusiastically into her domme role with you. Is it that Daddy is such a great teacher or she's just a natural quick learner, or could there maybe be something more to and different about the Tracy-John relationship than we would assume?
    vic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daddy can fill you in more, as he has been in conversation with Tracy rather extensively.

      To the best of my knowledge they have not played like this before, and John is assertive in the bedroom in the more conventional sense (pulling her hair, slapping her ass, fucking her, that sort of thing).

      I think Daddy is a HUGE part of this. I don't know how much original stuff Tracy brings to the table. No way an unassisted newbie gal would get this much right!

      Delete
    2. I would love to listen in on those extensive conversations! It does seem that Daddy is working his magic, and I imagine that what Tracy has done with/to you so far is just the beginning.
      vic

      Delete
  13. Glad to see that Julie's attempt to "top from the bottom" didn't quite go to plan, with Daddy and Tracy having other ideas. The outcome is going to be very interesting reading, and Julie is going to have a very sore posterior!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other than this happening at all, I feel like I have NO say when Tracy is in the picture!

      Delete
  14. Tsk, tsk. Talking back to Daddy now? Bratty julie is soo asking for it! And you were kind enough to provide a menu for Daddy and Tracy to choose from! Let's see-- BJ's on your knees, swallowing of course, with david's choice of wifely missionary (lots of moaning ) or doggy, or slowww anal.

    Plus, It sounds like Tracy will be paddling you in front of both husbands! CMCFnf mmm, you'll be so deliciously degraded!
    Embarrassed, displayed, violated ...
    I believe both gentlemen will be enjoying your oral skills, and you'll be extremely grateful and enthusiastic, or else!
    Enjoy!
    -tomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For you readers, i figure CMCFnf means
      "Clothed Dommy Male + Clothed Dommy Female + naked subby me"

      And yes, tomas, you always have a way with words!

      Delete
  15. The monster is you in both cases? Sure, but the first monster was gauging the color of smacked ass and enjoying the tears.

    This second monster is looking at the floor through tears as her ass and girly bits are smacked and displayed for an audience of horny men.
    When Tracy takes a break do you think you'll be allowed to stand in the corner? I see you kneeling, ass up head down, maybe commanded to spread your cheeks, so everyone can enjoy the sight of your embarrassingly wet and puffy pussy, and the nervous twitches of that little brown hole.

    I'm sure the men will be invited to spread your pussylips even more, to taste your juice, and to feel just how tight and hot your little brown hole is.

    Thank you, julie!
    -tomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said, QUITE a way with words. You make me want to rub myself, tomas, you bad boy, but I CAN'T!!!!

      Delete
    2. No you cannot young lady. Unless you want your thighs doing a Rudolph red nose imitation

      Delete
    3. Well, when I said you were getting in deep, I underestimated the other characters in your fantasy role-play. The only certain thing, is it will involve your well formed posterior exposed and abused to a growing cast of actors! lol

      Delete
    4. It does seem that way. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get spanked in a public change room. "Bare bum" she said!!!

      Delete
    5. I sure HOPE there will be pictures of the mighty Ms Julie, exposed and bare with her fiery red bum in the changing room!!

      Delete
    6. I hate it when Daddy likes ideas!

      Delete
  16. I hope David gives you a nice massage to help ease some of your tension, not to mention your sore bum.

    Given your last post about the non-play side of your relationship, what are you're thoughts and feelings on a part-time play partner having an influence on your life and relationship outside of play/sceneing?

    -Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think such an influence is possible. I like to keep things separate that way.

      Delete
  17. Greatest.Blog.Ever.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me gusta leer todos los comentarios antes para no repetir alguno que ya hayan hecho, ¡pero no me aguanto! Tan ansioso de hacerlo que no voy a intentar escribirlo en inglés.
    Al principio me pareció una especie de “dominar desde el fondo” (topping from the bottom): tú lo escribes aquí, Daddy lo lee, él se lo transmite a Tracy, se hace lo que tú quieres. Tú dominas desde el fondo.
    Sigo leyendo y casi que lo que te escribo es una advertencia en mayúsculas y en rojo: Daddy también puede transmitir lo que a ti NO te gusta.
    Sigo leyendo y concluyo, eres una mujer inteligente, súper lista, ya te debes haber imaginado todo esto que te digo. Qué dilema, poner que no deseas lo que realmente quieres, o viceversa…
    Otra vez, me encantas: tú, tu blog, tu cuerpo, tu exhibicionismo, tu cachondez. Me aterra que lo pares.
    Por cierto, hoy al medio día pensaba que está costando mucho cuadrar el cuidado de los niños con los abuelos. No aguanto más. Estoy que los cuido yo para poder leer “El Encuentro” :-D (Ahora quiero leer “Las Compras” también).
    El que escribe en español.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Daddy does have Tracy do the unexpected. He is no slave to my wants and desires. He seems to be making his own decisions regarding how I am to be used and abused!

      Delete
  19. Did you see that, boys? Our overheated, itching-to-be-smacked-and-molested little julie is dying to diddle her overheated and itchy pussy because I'm on the same perv wavelength she is.

    I win the internetz today; y'all can all eat a handful!
    Poor julie! And there's david right there-- his face going to waste! When you could be sitting on it, enjoying his tongue on your clit, splooshing all over him.
    And remember how his lips and tongue used to feel licking, sucking, and tongue fucking your anus?

    Maybe Tracy will allow him to service you?
    If your oral skills are good enough?
    Or maybe she'll prefer david's oral skills to yours?
    Have you thought of that? All those hours, training david to cunt-lap, now he's Tracy's toy.

    Not to worry, you and She can kiss while david gets the sloppy work. He prefers it anyway.

    But what will John want?
    Oh yeah, he wants it all. all you've got.

    And you're so itching hot right now you just want to be thoroughly done by any and all. Preferably all, cause that's who you are.

    - perv to the girl-with-the-desperately-itchy-pussy
    tomas

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post, as always. Want to ask: do you fantasize about being tied up (say, while Tracy fucks you)? I haven't seen anything about that, but then the new pic you put up for this blog post sort of makes it seem like you do...

    Anonymous C

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adventure! And I'm absolutely in love with your writing.

    "It was like we were subby buddies now."

    "Then you're just a naughty misbehaving teen with a dildo up her puss, caught by Mommy."

    "...so I waddled along behind her with that stuck up there."

    "...as if he was a regular husband."

    I could go on. Great stuff, front to back.

    I am quite impressed with how Daddy and Tracy have taken charge. The barely-announced visit with unknown purpose, the timeout, the ear-pulling, the orgasm restriction, recruiting david as their adjunct... Wow! They're good.

    At the same time I fully support you in limiting Daddy's influence over your relationship with david. You get to decide how complete Daddy and Tracy's control is. You're giving up a lot, but you do get to retain your own relationship with your not-at-all-regular husband. Haha!

    Looking forward to the next installment. And the ones beyond. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of writes itself, unfortunately!

      Delete
    2. I strongly agree with you on Julie having ultimate control on how much control daddy and Tracy have on her and david, D&T aren't the ones in the marriage and shouldn't dictate what anyone else's relationship should be -though I imagine a bit of pretend and play is jolly fun!

      -Eve

      Delete
  22. OK. First, I think I'm in love with Tracy. (You lucky girl.)

    I'm in a hurry right now, but two quick questions:

    1. What was the look on David's face when you told him Tracy was coming to the house - for you?

    2. What was the look on David's face when Tracy came into your home? (You can only imagine the huge, smirking evil grin I have on my face right now!)

    "..david scampered to do as he was told (the little weasel!)"
    "Flew" is probably more like it, I'm guessing; and with a huge shit-eating grin on his face! In my mind I can hear his "Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!", as he ran to get that paddle. To quote the guy from "Animal House":

    <a href="https://youtu.be/ZuXxy8cjZQA>Home</a>

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. He was confused like me. We both thought she was coming over to have a more serious "talk" with me. Maybe "splitting up" with us. Or maybe just setting some boundaries for our next play session? Real surprise!

      2. Because of the above, nothing much, but when she first asked if he could make himself scarce but to get her the paddle first, THEN he knew and did get the big shit eating grin! Even more so when I was bent over the arm of the sofa with my jeans and panties at my ankles waiting submissively for my paddling to begin!

      Delete
    2. Would loved to have seen that pose !!!!

      Delete
    3. You have the latest pictures now. A bent over submissive schoolgirl!

      Delete
  23. Hi Julie I think another one of my comments may have got caught in your spam filter again... If not no worries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will double check! Problem is after I release them they go straight to being published on the older post and i have trouble finding them again to respond! Boo!

      Delete
  24. I do hope david give you some nice massages to help ease some of your tension, and attend to your sore bottom (I personally like aloe gel straight from the fridge applied to a resently spanked bum).

    Following on from your last post about your life and relationship in and out of play, what are your thoughts on having an extra person influence your life and relationship with your husband in the time between play sessions?

    -eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll buy some to have david apply after my session with Tracy. I'll have to be firm with him that it's for my bum, never his. He gets to stay sore.

      Our real relationship cannot be influenced like that, but it certainly enhances our play and teasing!

      Delete
    2. No lil julie, you dont get any either . You can stay sore to young lady! Sassing Daddy has consequences.

      Delete
    3. I'd be in the camp that says all spanked bottoms need aloe or other lotion. It not only feel nice, it help healing and moisturising, meaning the bum will stay nice and supple and most importantly sensitive to future spankings! You don't want it getting numb or leathery from over use do you?

      -Eve

      Delete
    4. Well that's new information! Maybe if mixed in with icy hot you could have the best of both worlds?

      Delete
    5. Not saying it cannot be used, just not right away. However if permission is asked of Tracy in a submissive manner, im sure it would be allowed after a bit of time

      Delete
    6. DONT USE ICY HOT/DEEP HEAT/TIGER BALM AFTER A SPANKING!!! Or any other those muscle pain creams that work by creating heat. It's absolute agony! If you've ever acsedently used one after a hot shower times that pain by 3. And you can't wash off the stuff once it's in the skin.

      So unless that's your intention, stay away

      -Eve

      Delete
    7. Why does that warning want to make me experiment on david that much more??? Such a sadist...

      Delete
    8. Just you two want something extreamly sadistic try it, maybe try small test patch first on a mild spanking, but you have been warned! And don't be tempted to use it internally -use root ginger for that

      -Eve

      Delete
  25. Oh wow! What would it take to get some girl - girl diapering going on? That's what my wife does when I'm not allowed to touch myself... hard to feel much through a thick, tight diapey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a bit of a different kink, not so compatible with welterimg my backside with a thick leather belt!

      Though I do promise to get david into napeys, maybe next time Tracy visits!?

      Delete
  26. I am starting to think that maybe after the upcoming blistering of lil julie, she might need to start asking Aunt Tracy's permission to do certain things. Or face the wrath of the belt, paddle and corner. Im interested to know what the readers think ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree. Once the scene/play session is over it's over. If they've deside instructions for continuing the play when alone following a scene that's slightly different, but I'd say only if it's been disguised before and both are happy it won't interfere in their normalir not so normal lives.

      -eve

      Delete
    2. Hush!!!!
      It's not wise to disagree with Daddy!
      I learned that the hard way the other day, and whose ass do you think he's going to take it out on, yours?

      Delete
    3. Not into the Daddy thing so I doubt it ;p

      -Eve

      Delete
    4. Though if Julie felt I'd nearly risked her lovely bottoms pale hue and felt I needed to pay with mine I might be more amiable... ;)

      -eve

      Delete
    5. Though if you think I'm putting your bottom at risk I might offer up mine for you to redden, just to remind me of the risks

      -eve

      Delete
    6. Maybe you haven't had the right daddy. :-p

      Delete
    7. Dominant Daddy/subby little girl stuff isn't my style and has too much potential to bring up bad things for me, but if it's your thing and works for you that's great. I'll enjoy my type of fun and you yours

      -Eve

      Delete
    8. I had a very nice Daddy growing up, so I am TOTALLY into it!

      Delete
  27. I like that you are not allowed to take out your sexual frustration on David after your sub session. There needs to be a clear delineation, say 12 hours or more, where you are not allowed to spank your hubby after being a subby so that the two lines between your sub and dom sides do not become blurred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that given her submissive place to Tracy that, that would be apropos! However it should not and cannot interfere with the dynamic between Julie and david. She should be able to discipline him unfettered! Just my opinion.☺

      Delete
    2. I agree with not interfering with her and David's dynamic.

      Also, what's wrong with blurring sub and dom? I'm a switch so all for mixing the two

      -eve

      Delete
    3. Well, I do need to take Daddy's and Tracy's wishes into account as well...

      Delete
  28. Replies
    1. I'm not sure what Daddy is agreeing to, but I'm afraid david is my bitch 24x7 and I need to keep it that way. Our relationship comes first always.

      Delete
    2. I don't want to speak for Daddy but I believe he is agreeing to my post; which is in concurrence to what you just said. Your realationship with david must always come first!! It should only be deviated from if you wish it.😎

      Delete
    3. Seconded!

      -eve

      Delete
    4. I hope you're right on that, or else I can expect extra blistering for my stance, which IS Daddy's right to have administered to me!

      Delete
  29. That there should be a set period of time between your punishment to completely feel the submissiveness 2hrs. 4hrs to make a mark a definite delineation between subby and Dominating David .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get a 2 hour grounding after Tracy left, all alone in my room, lying naked on top of the covers not even allowed to touch myself. That was plenty of time to contemplate, trust me if you've never had to do it!

      Delete
    2. Lololololol good ! Maybe thats the " asking permission" we need here. Texting Tracy ( if she isnt present) and asking permission to be off punishment before you may do anything else . Hmmmmmm much to ponder here. I bet Tracy would like that idea. Another conversation i see coming up. Hehehehe

      Delete
    3. Until Tracy's in the car with her kids and asks one of them to see if that message that just came in was daddy texting her back the direction and it's julie asking something rather explicit...

      Delete
    4. The girls are only 6 and 9 I think.
      "Mommy's just playing a game with a friend of hers, dears"

      Delete
    5. Yes it could. And would not interfere with your opposite situation... I will be having a talwith Tracy today... actually several . Hehehehe

      Delete
  30. Ms. Used-to-be-Strict-Julie-now-we-are-not-so-sure:

    What a wonderfully powerful experience. Discipline, teasing and denial - which will only build to greater crescendo at a time and place to be determined.

    I can't wait to hear about the shopping trip - a zillion lascivious options come to mind - panties, schoolgirl, leather belt, short skirts of other provocative clothing. Any dressing room spanking should be in front of a large mirror so you can look yourself in the eye as you endure the punishment and the embarrassment - the triple mirror would be even better.

    I also look forward to hearing about Tracy's progression. Will she really want David to be more of a man, or might she decide she wants to dominate her own husband after all.

    Keep it up, pretty please.

    -Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine being a sales lady outside that dressing room! "Is there anything I can help you with?"
      "Not unless you have a stout hairbrush!"

      Delete
  31. I think Tracy must know that Julie has a blog. It is not normal that the leader should not be aware of this.
    All she will find is that Julie has organized everything.
     But as far as Julie's love and desire are concerned, she has probably already understood all this.
    We have never seen a submissive speak so much and have the last word all the time.
    Whether Tracy can intervene on Julie's blog, tell her what to do or comment on her answers, it would be a good lesson to submit for her.
    So Julie would not be publicly humiliated only in the reality of shops and shopping malls, but also in front of her readers and on her blog (until she decides to become the dominatrix she once was)
    Obviously, julie needs at this time to receive very regularly very severe spanking on her naked ass, literally and figuratively.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee, almost makes me want to tell her...

      Delete
    2. Almost !... What argument is missing ? ;-

      Delete
    3. Seems unfair to tell Tracy before david. He's been a staple on the blof post for years and Tracy's only a resent guest star

      -Eve

      Delete
    4. "Unfair" is a subby's life, I'm afraid.

      Delete
  32. Hand tawsing is new for you julie,how did it feel?

    ReplyDelete
  33. So Tracy spanked you bottom, beat your hands with tawse. You need bastinado on your feet to complete the whole school and home punishment set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my call ultimately, However Daddy is NOT a fan of the feet being beaten. Simply something i would not recommend. However to each their own

      Delete
    2. I can see it if i get to be all bare naked in diaper position!

      Delete
  34. Sweet but naughty miss Julie i sent you another email read it then tell me what think. iam sure you love idea

    maybe can go store help Tracy pick up couple thick belt men and female one for your whipping if cute sale girl you tell her or tracy can you going be spanked with belt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did buy a belt, and we did have a cute salesgirl helping!

      Delete
    2. wooo hoo a winner bet the cute sale girl knew what new belt was for iam sure you didnt have tell her

      Delete
  35. Ms. StrictJulie:

    I have come to realize that I have an image of your home in my mind from reading your posts. I am sure it is all wrong, but you've described your fenced yard, your basement, your living room, your kitchen and your bedroom - most several times.

    I imagine modern - mostly white walls, tasteful, neat and clean but not obsessively so. Little clutter. All guesses. Generally manicured garden. Tall wooden fence.

    Without any justification, I imagine the kitchen to the right and the living room to the left as you enter the front. The stairs to the bedroom are opposite the front door and go up to the right - all in one straight shot. The stairs to the basement have a few turns and descend from just adjacent to the kitchen.

    I can see the sink where David does the dishes, the couch where you and Sue drink wine while punishing David & Trina, as well as the wall to which he holds the quarter with is nose.

    -Rosco

    ReplyDelete
  36. Just got a pair of wooden Scholls and gave my lover a good spanking. After all what is better than a girl to girl love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure love and the Schools always mixes.
      (Depends on the girl, I guess!)

      Delete
  37. Amazing. Hot sexy and am so very hard
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  38. Good choice with that first photo! That's one of my favorites getting the red bottom, Amber Pixie Wells. You used another pic of her on your post about switching David where his 'member' got some painful scrapes from the bark from a tree. (Oooooooh!)

    Like you, Pixie is now probably in her late 30's.

    It's not a great pic of her. I have met her on two occasions and KNOW she is a really beautiful woman, inside as well as otk. Slender figure, cute, and fun to be with.

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great pic of her! she is so beautiful. And she's crying in that one, from a spanking over her panties from Mommy! Ha. I want to cuddle and comfort her. AFTERWARDS.

      Delete
  39. Yes she is alovely young lady features on Punished Brats a great site with lovely girls spanked ,great value .

    ReplyDelete