Wednesday, April 28

Former Junior Manager to be Spanked by her EVP!

Oh, how naughty is that? As described in Yikes! outed..., a now-retired Executive Vice President at a firm where I was under him as a lowly junior manager has put 2 and 2 together and recognized me from this blog and reached out. As it turns out, he is a fan and an experienced top-preferring switch himself. He bears me no ill will, and is not in any way coercing me (my secret is safe with him). However, he did ask after the possibility of a hotel room spanking tryst, and I have agreed. What will it be like to be across my old boss's boss's boss's knee???

He's an older gentleman, mid-sixties, mostly retired. He was very successful in the corporate world, and one of the smartest and most accomplished people I have come across. He was a real inspiration to me, and he took me under his wing a bit during a few-week special project where I was directly assigned to him. He was also instrumental in securing me a promotion which eventually lead to other opportunities for advancement there and in other companies. So yes, he is totally a "Daddy figure" to me, and is about the same age as my Dad.

I have agreed to meet with him not because he discovered me, but because I have such high regard for him, consider him a true Daddy figure, and get totally hot thinking about an encounter with him. Also, because he accidentally discovered me, he sees me for the sexual person I am in the way few people in real life do. As well, he is a very experienced older male top, and I have not had an encounter with that at all (David doesn't count, we came up together that way, this will be a new perspective).

We had a very productive series of emails negotiating the scene. I have found that newbies are not good at negotiating their scenes, and this is a learned skill. I'll share our negotiation here, as I think it may be instructional.

Here was my opener when I still had not completely made up my mind.

Hello "Mr. Stevens",

Thank you for dropping the comment on my blog.

I am leaning towards allowing you to spank me. Can you tell me a bit about your experience and your approach before we decide to proceed and how to engage?

Thank you,

Julie

"I am leaning towards allowing you to spank me". Ha! Who was I fooling? And what a ridiculous concept when applied to my ex boss's boss's boss! He replied.

Hi Julie,

How delightful!

I would call myself a very experienced top and bottom. I have been seeing professional dominatrices and submissive for over 30 years. At least every couple of months or so, so something over, what 180 such sessions? I traveled extensively for business, as you know, and had experiences all around the world. As well, I had a younger female play partner (a "sugar baby") whom I very consensually spanked and dominated for a couple of years every couple of weeks.

My approach is to meticulously discuss boundaries in advance, and to always play with a safeword, which I would respect completely and immediately.

With a new play partner, I would generally keep it slow and light to learn her body's reactions, and check in frequently. After several sessions we could go harder.

Please let me know, as explicitly as you can, what your boundaries are, including what kind of sexual touching you are comfortable with, and what types of implements you would want used on you (if any - I am told I have a hard hand when I want to).

Looking forward hopefully!

Mr. Stevens

Very nice message back! I was impressed. First off, experienced indeed, and with multiple different play partners. I was like a babe-in-the-woods by comparison. He kept a Sugar Baby for a time as well. I'm jealous! I love that he raised "boundaries" and "safewords" right off the top. I appreciated the "slow at first" and "frequent checkins", but given there may not be a second time, I was going to suggest we play with a yellow safeword as I would explain. I liked that he has a "hard hand" when needed. Loved the toppy confidence. Men take note: if you can't master us with just your hand, hit the gym.

Here was my reply. I'll annotate in red my reasoning

Sounds like we are very compatible. And you have an impressive resume, I must say!
I was impressed by his experience level, and somewhat turned on. I have never played with such an experienced male top. Wondering what that energy would be like.

I have discussed it with my husband, and I have decided that I want you to require me to show up at your hotel suite for an embarrassing spanking for posting such lewd material on my blog and risking exposure for my husband and myself.

We will start off that way the moment you open the door to your hotel suite. No pleasantries or conversation beyond what would be up in character. Straight to the punishment. You shall be you and I shall be me. I am being compelled to show up or risk exposure, but I know deep down I should be punished.

After we have played out the scene, we will break character and have a chance to chat, perhaps over a nice bottle of Champagne and some caviar you will have acquired in advance?

Yes, my husband and I discussed the scene and my boundaries fully in advance. He is excited that I will get to play with a real Daddy figure and such an experienced player in Mr. Stevens. David honestly does not have a jealous bone in his body. He knows he's my real Daddy and I will always come back to him. I'll explain in a subsequent blog post what was shared with my husband and when.

I thought it would be fun and break the ice to go directly into scene. He will pick right up as my old EVP, and me one of his many junior managers. I am still working for him and he discovers my blog via a report from IT. Either I submit to discipline or I will be made into a public disgrace. The discipline is for my own good. I am being punished for my reckless, lewd, and lascivious, online posts in my spare time, and worse still, while on the company's dime!

When playing a scene, it's best to just say what you want as part of the negotiating process. If your partner is not comfortable with that, they can come back with a counter-offer.

I dropped in the "hotel SUITE", Champagne and caviar. We are not playing at some Motel 6! I know Mr. Stevens is well off and can afford whatever. I shall be judging him based on the cost and quality of his picks ;-) I may be a total whore, but I am not a cheap one.

I expect we will do this once and once only. I hope that is ok.

Key word: "expect". I wanted to set the expectation that this is a one and done. I am not seeking the entanglements of a regular play partner. I have my husband as that in my life, and he can scratch my Daddy itch as needed. So regardless of how amazing this experience may be, I "expect" not to repeat. But, I leave open the possibility of an occasional repeat. I guess we'll have to see how nice a hotel suite it is, the vintage of the Dom Perignon, and the quality of the Beluga. Ha ha!

[P.S. is it not weird that Mr. Stevens will be reading this? I'm writing it as if it was between me and you blog readers - but I know he will read of course. Surreal.]

Regarding boundaries.
  • you will be well-dressed, clean, fingernails clean and cut.
    Of course I expect nothing less, but best to be explicit. Will keep him on his toes as well.

  • I am presuming you are vaccinated and not subject to any quarantines? Please confirm. Regardless, if you feel any symptoms, we will call it off and reschedule. And likewise for me.
    Yes, there is still this tiresome plague out there. At his age he is way more at risk than me, so I wanted to be sure he was protected.

  • up to and including full nudity for me is ok
    Mmmmm. I enjoyed writing that. No need to be tentative with me Mr. Stevens. Unwrap your gift fully. Be explicit. Say what you want. Let's make sure there are no misunderstandings. He may not be comfortable with fully stripping me, and that is fine, it's not up to me. But this does say I 'kinda want it, right?

  • fondling of bare bottom, bare breasts including nipples, private parts (vagina and anus) and light digital penetration ok without gloves.
    Yes, being handsy is ok, you will not offend me. Let's not waste time like teenagers bumbling through a first date. Boundaries. THIS is ok. THIS is not ok.

  • deeper digital penetration ok, but only with medical gloves (any kind, please supply).
    I guess for a bit of hygienic reasons. If I'm going to be roto-routered, I will want some protection up in there. My pussy is quite sensitive. And he may not be comfortable doing that to me without gloves, so I am saying ok to that.

  • I will bring lube and two dildoes with me, the larger for my mouth and pussy, either order, back and forth ok; the smaller exclusively for my bottom hole; should you care to use them. Be gentle if you do. Lube for the backdoor, none required for my pussy (which assumes you are being sensitive).
    If sex toys are going to be used on me, I prefer bringing my own because I know where it's been and how it's been cleaned and cared for. The mouth/pussy dildo will be the same one I acquired for my tryst with Mistress Violet during that "outing" episode. Seems fitting, no?


  • do not spit on me at all. You may make me use my own saliva on my dildo, however, as pussy lube.
    We are going to stop short of exchanging bodily fluids for pragmatic health and protection reasons. It's not essential to the scene.

  • hand spanking to warm me up - I like OTK.
    I need a warm up or a real spanking is too excruciating. If you want to really punish me, long and hard, you need to warm me up. Some spankers don't go OTK by default. For my Daddy vibe I want that for at least part of the time.

  • can escalate to an intense hand spanking,
    He did mention he had a hard hand. I would like to experience that, please!

  • may continue with a light paddle I will bring.
    I'm going to bring the Muskoka paddle. Very stingy without the bruisy bits.I had better be in tears before my paddling is over or I shall lose all respect for my geriatric mentor.


  • may continue with a flat leather dress belt you wear and remove - I like being bent over but comfortably supported during a belting.
    A big fantasy of mine is Daddy taking off his belt. I want it to be his belt. I hope it is a solid but supple expensive calfskin dress belt slithering out between the belt loops of his dress trousers. I don't like the "stand in the middle of the room and bend over" position. I like wriggling and kicking during my spankings, not holding still.


  • gentle spanks to intimate areas are ok
    Yes, pussy, anus, breasts. Up to him to interpret "gentle". Don't whip the shit out of me, but don't make it a joke or a "sexy" thing either. Punish me.

  • my safeword will be "red". If used we stop immediately and step out of character immediately. I'll consider it sexual assault if you do not respect this.
    Brought out the big guns here! This is the key, key, override that all players need to have at all times. I used "sexual assault" to convey how serious I am about absolutely respecting the safeword. No "one more hit". You stop!

  • given this is a first meeting, I will reserve the safeword "yellow" as a slow down safeword. If I say yellow, you don't need to stop, just be aware that the activity is too intense for me, and back it off a notch or two. When I am better warmed up, that same level of intensity may be more tolerable, so don't consider it an absolute.
    I encourage all players new to each other to use a yellow safeword. So many encounters are either too hard or too light with both parties groping towards the right answer. Using a "yellow" safeword solves that problem instantaneously. Yellow should never interrupt the scene, just steer it a bit. It also makes "red" much more meaningful.

  • no need to be overly gentle with me. I'll consider it a disappointment if you are. I generally crave a real punishment, to tears. If I beg you or demand you to stop, you are safe to ignore. Those are not my safewords. I'll try to keep it down for the sake of adjacent hotel guests, but no guarantees ;-)
    This was in response to his "slow and light" and is coupled to the "yellow" above. No, I want a real spanking. I will be in tears before I say yellow. Also, with players new to each other, a loud "No!" or "Stop!" can be misinterpreted even with safewords. I wanted to make clear that I will likely use words like that as part of my headtrip, and they are to be ignored.

  • no sexual intercourse, vaginal or anal, and no going down on me, including no annalingus. No swapping of bodily fluids at all. No kissing. No breast suckling.
    So I decided no intercourse, with or without a condom. I feared if I left that possibility, it may become the focus of the session, which would be a missed opportunity. Again, mostly for safety, no swapping of bodily fluids.

  • you may require oral sex from me, but it must be with a condom. Feel free to use the belt on my bum if my blowjob proves to be inadequately skilled, I am used to it :-)
    I think this is part of how an EVP may punish a junior manager, no? A good, long, hard, saliva inducing, mouth fucking? Teach her her place. My lips may tire, and he may get a nip. He knows what to do if that happens. The belt and then back at it until I am trained to look like a sex doll after he pulls out... Daddy!

Sorry for being so strict and explicit. I hope it is not a turnoff. Please let me know explicitly if all of the above is ok.
I am hoping it's not a turn-off. Was not for me writing it!

After our scene it will be great to sit and talk and reconnect, and maybe swap sexy stories. I'll likely be sitting on your lap, scantily attired, Daddy.
I think I have this thing about sitting on distinguished older gentleman's laps. Feel free to fondle, Sir!

If you're still frisky, I'd be happy to take you over my knee for a genuine "Strict Julie" experience. I'll pack my strap-on as well in case you wish to experience that. If you haven't blown your load into your condom when in my mouth, I'll give you a "happy ending" to our encounter, ON CONDITION you let me feed it to you after and you swallow down every last drop under my watchful eye. You know my rule. Ha ha!
I was hoping he would go for that. He did mention the possibility. I have no trouble at all switching roles. I think it's healthy and a great way to really get to know your partner. It would be fun fucking Daddy's ass. Or fucking the EVP's ass! Take it! I am offering up a handjob. There may be a ruined orgasm, and there may be an extra minute or two of cock-rubbing after orgasm... we'll have to see. But if we switch, and if he cums, that last is utterly non-negotiable. :-)

Assuming ok, let's set a date and time convenient to you. And of course, all of this will go on my blog.
I'm not asking anymore, I'm telling!

Excited to play,
I truly am.


Julie
My point is, when negotiating a scene, just be as clear and explicit as you can. Don't fumble around there. He responded. My thoughts again in red.
Hi Julie,
 
I'm bowled over. More than I ever dreamed of when I reached out. Thank you so much for granting me this amazing privilege.
I like that he keeps reassuring me I'm in the driver's seat. Every time he does it, I feel an extra layer of resistance peel away.

Just for complete clarity, while we may be roleplaying a bit of coercion and a bit of chastisement for what you have done and the risks you have taken with your blog, I wanted to emphasize that there is in fact no coercion whatsoever in my mind, implicit or explicit, and as far as I am concerned you are of course free to change your mind at any time (I know I don't need to presume to tell you that). This applies to meeting at all and/or details of any of your stated boundaries should you reconsider any. Your secret will be safe with me regardless of a cancellation or anything else.
More of the same. Appreciated.

In terms of a bit of scolding for your lewd behaviour, That will have to be an act, as I applaud your kinkyness and freeness. With regards to chastisement over the risks you have taken with your blog, well, I confess I may genuinely have some of those feelings, stemming from a fatherly feeling of protectiveness towards you, which can be "channeled" at our meeting in a manner that will result in a very red bottom for you!
Ok, that's good. Getting into the spirit of it now. I genuinely believe he feels a certain protectiveness towards me. While I consider him a Daddy figure, I have no doubt he considers me a daughter figure. I like that he will be bringing some of that real emotion to our scene. For my part as well, I feel guilt for exposing my husband and myself to discovery. I could do with a genuine guilt-mediating spanking for that.

Mind you, these feelings were completely overcome by my desire to read your blog, view your delectable photos and videos, dream about what I might do with you were you mine for an hour (apparently dreams can come true), and all this despite feeling this was all somehow "wrong" at some very deep level. Perhaps after our chat, you can use this conflict within me to give me my richly deserved punishment, as turnabout is fair play.
Oh yes, perfect pretense to switch, and a real one: pervy Mr. Stevens perving after his pretty young junior manager!

I very, very much appreciate the clarity and precision of your boundaries. In them I see again the promising junior manager I knew all those years ago, destined for much bigger things. They also speak to a highly experienced player who knows what she wants and how to get it while staying safe.
He responded positively to my explicitly stated boundaries, and likes the way my brain works. That's a turn-on for me.

I read and understood all of your boundaries clearly and will abide by them. I will be the cleanest I have ever been in my life, and will be sure to wash behind my ears, Ma'am, so to speak. I like your use of the "yellow" safeword and appreciate that it's for both our benefits in terms of fine-tuning the intensity. I can confirm that I have had the first dose of the vaccination about a month ago, and am not currently subject to any quarantine and will cancel if I develop any symptoms prior to our meeting or if I must quarantine due to contact with others before our meeting.
Repeating things back for clarity. Good. He's taking a submissive tone around the cleanliness thing. Nice. He was not offended. He's using it to signal that the woman is in charge here, regardless, as we ultimately must be in any intimate encounter. And by "behind his ears" he means his cock. balls, and anus, for you slow people. :-)

Just for clarity, I am assuming that your boundaries are also guideposts of your desires during our encounter? Please confirm.
Indeed they are! No reluctant bride here.

I would say that my boundaries mirror yours almost exactly. And when it is my turn across the knee I too will use your yellow and red safewords. My desire and ability to take a hard spanking has for some reason declined over the years, so I would prefer a medium intensity as opposed to the delightfully punitive butt whacking (though lovingly administered) you seem to be in for.
That is good to know in advance. Our purpose is not to actually punish one another. Our purpose is to play and seek mutual enjoyment and gratification. In my case, that involves a punishment. In his case, it does not. Very cool with that.

My boundaries are the same as yours with regards to sexual contact, but would extend to allowing a kiss or a breast suckling if allowed while you are on top. I will not initiate either of those, however, and have no expectations of you doing so. Just clarifying my boundaries.
He's letting me know his boundaries are a bit past mine. So if I choose to extend mine, I will not be busting his. This may have earned him a kiss and a breast suckling during his handjob. Say what you want. It's a fun negotiation.

A further boundary for me would be in the pegging department. I would welcome that for the full Strict Julie experience, but without the infamous "Adam". Is 3/4" diameter acceptable? If ok, I will bring that modest toy.
Ha ha! He was worried about Adam showing up to join the party. I am glad he will bring the size of dildo he is comfortable with.

As I alluded to, my wife does not know about my BDSM life, bless her heart. We have tried, but she is so not "into it" that I have given up any attempts in that direction and play the vanilla husband for her benefit. I judge from your responses to blog comments that you consider my case to be a "hall pass", for which I am eternally grateful.
This was the subject of some debate in the comments to the last post. I do think in this situation is ok. People need an outlet for this stuff. I respect if your opinion differs from mine in this regard. I see it like kids at play as opposed to an extra-marital affair.

But, as a consequence of the need for a certain degree of discretion, it is awkward for me to get out of the house right now, with all of us supposedly on "stay at home" order. I would need a good excuse for my wife which is hard to come by. Perhaps after stay at home is lifted, then a downtown socially distanced board committee meeting might be a good excuse? Are you able to do a 2-5pm sort of weekday timeslot with a week's notice? I suppose it will have to be June, unfortunately (we typically spend July/August up north).
I get it. Hard to slip out without an excuse. I am at his disposal.

Very much looking forward to our torrid tryst. The Champagne and caviar will be first rate, as will be the BDSM play, I am sure.
Glad he didn't miss that part ;-)

Still pinching myself making sure I am not dreaming this,
Nope! It's real!

Mr. Stevens

I wrote back briefly,

Yes indeed, those are my up to and very including boundaries, and do represent my hopes for the scene. Feel free to not go that far according to your comfort level and desire.

And I will give you the mild version of the Strict Julie experience, as requested. Ha ha! Just get that yellow safeword ready, Sir, for that tender backside.

I understand regarding the stay-at-home and the difficulty for you to step out. The anticipation will be lovely. Let me know when you can work things out.

Julie

Looking forward to it for sure now!

What do you think, is Mr. Stevens a lucky duck, or what? If you have suggestions for what Mr. Stevens should do to me within my boundaries, please suggest in the comments!

96 comments:

  1. While I totally understand your need for a warm up, I'd love Mr. Stevens to genuinely punish you with a spanking...hard and fast, right away, no escape, and no stopping until you are crying your eyes out. That's what a naughty little junior manager deserves for being so wanton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite sure it will be very close to that. The warmup need not take that long.

      Delete
    2. Unless that yellow comes out early, Ms. Julie will be dealt with quite strictly after her bottom is warmed up nicely.

      Delete
    3. Mmmmmm. I'll cry before I yellow, Sir.

      Delete
    4. So when's this suppose to happen?

      Delete
  2. OMG, some guys have all the luck!!! YES!! Mr. Stevens is a very lucky duck indeed!

    Just wish you could live stream some of this...

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the purple paddle !

    You know who this is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rogering here. Good to go and so reasonable from both parties, that it could define Canuck/ness in an Encyclopedia...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enlightened, mature, kinkiness. Nice not to be a kid anymore.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like all systems are go for a fun "performance review". Now we just have to wait til the time is right. -- Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was thinking of an idea for your next book. You and a character based on Mr. Stevens get together to found a new company called Motivation Research Associates which provides executive training using the disciplinary methods you are both so skilled at. Graduates of your program could then put an MRA on their resumes next to their MBA. Of course, as the junior partner, you are also a subject for some motivational research on Mr. Stevens part. Writing this book will be a great way to channel your excitement around this upcoming meeting, while you are waiting for it to happen. The two of you could even write it together. You're welcome. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice concept! I, of course, would be used during demonstrations of the techniques as applied to females!

      Delete
    2. Right, there are a lot of fun possibilities in that scenario and it's not a stereotypical spanko story theme. By the way, congratulations on such any exemplary negotiation with Mr. Steven. You set a fine example for us all. - Frank

      Delete
  7. Make sure to take some pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Will see if hubs relents.

      Delete
    2. No photos! I will not contribute to her further deliquency, and wish to enjoy her all to myself.

      Delete
    3. I like it, Julie, when you defend us like this even if it is with your fingernails. What delinquency are you talking about Mr Stevens? Julie showing her amazing body to the camera ?

      Delete
    4. I think he's referring to the fact that certain photos/videos have been my "downfall" re positive identification.

      Delete
  8. I'm not sure the office floozy should be fed champagne and caviar on the lap of her higher ups! Surely she should be exhibited naked, in the lobby, with a dildo in her mouth and another up her ass?

    Honestly though, I love how sensible you're both being and how it sounds you'll both be getting exactly what you want! And it sounds like us readers will be, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was going to be my punishment if I didn't show up for a private disciplining from Mr. Stevens! I would have been made an example of.

      Yes, sensible is good. Extreme kink needs to be enveloped in extreme sanity to work properly.

      Delete
    2. You will still be made an example of young lady, only in the privacy of our hotel suite.

      Delete
  9. I don't know if this applies, but my wife said when she was growing up the woman's restroom was more than that. She told me that mother's would bring their naughty children, male or female to the restrooms and address their behavior, meaning a spanking. She went on to say there was a chair provided for that purpose, and that it was acceptable. To be even as a child spanked in front of others, I know is not and should not be acceptable, but she saids it was and it did what it was intended to do. She said it happened to her twice and the second time she said it was the last time. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my observation, I think many children, and even some tweens and teens, could really benefit from a return to that sort of discipline. Bare bottom across their Mom's knee as the other women "tsk tsk" the no doubt bad behaviour that lead the child to their current humiliating predicament.

      I also think husbands of dominant wives should not be exempt from such treatment as well. This should absolutely be normalized in today's society.

      Imagine, jack, being turned across your wife's knee in a public lady's room like that. Do you a world of good.

      Delete
    2. Agree. Too many bratty kids with no respect today.

      Delete
    3. my ex once lifted the bottom of my running shorts and slapped my ass in front of some guests. It was embarrassing and she said,especially when she said that was for a sarcastic remark I made. I really deserved to be belt whipped but that was too much for her back then...

      Delete
    4. Yes, sometimes a bit more of a public lesson needs to be imparted.

      Delete
    5. I would agree, my wife smiled reading your reply, I said no-way, with a stern voice, don't tell Mommy what to do. Jack

      Delete
  10. Reading this post brought out my top side. I spent almost 30 years as a top. Unlike Mr. Stevens, all of my experience has been with consenting (not paid) partners. I can see myself in that switch daddy role.

    One comment I have is that a single session is rarely the most satisfying. Since your Mr. Stevens has only topped pros, he may not have enough experience to know how far and fast he can go. That means it may be tough for him to give you the level of spanking you crave. A set of several sessions could be better in terms of allowing you both to develop a rhythm.

    All I can say is that I wish you lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I guess Mr. Stevens has the edge on you in "time served" :-)

      I think even if you're paid you're still consenting. I know Violet, for one, has some pretty strong views on that!

      Yes, single session is not optimal, but I think we are both pretty seasoned, can generalize from our other experiences, and with our good negotiation and yellow safeword we will be fine. Besides, it's a bit more exciting, as well, to try to nail it out of the blue like this. Sort of like rock climbing without a rope!

      It's not an option for me to do a regular thing here for the health of my marriage (my concern, not my husband's).

      Delete
    2. I think you're very smart when it comes to knowing yourself and setting yourself limits. You're looking at this like a once in a lifetime vacation, rather than a second home, but I can imagine a world where you decide to rendezvous with Mr Stevens as an annual treat, assuming you both have a good time!

      I don't think Lion was implying paid workers are non-consensual, only that his consensual partners weren't also paid!

      I don't think one session is enough to develop a true bond or language between two people, but three hours with clear guidelines beforehand seems like enough for you both to have an excellent time! Like, two musicians meeting for the first time aren't going to write a great album right away, but they could have an excellent jam session!

      Delete
    3. Is anybody playing with non-consenting partners?

      Yes, annual may be about right, but at his age it's really only a matter of time until he loses interest, surely. ;-)

      And I agree, we'll have fun the first time, guaranteed.

      Delete
    4. Excuse me? I assure you, young lady, I remain quite virile for my age. But we shall put that to the test, apparently, on your knees in front of me, properly punished in the time-honoured way between senior executives and young female junior managers..

      [p.s. I am enjoying this greatly already!]

      Delete
    5. It's amazing what absolute sluttery you get up to, young lady! Your "boundaries" are nothing more than a submissive slut's Christmas gift wish list. And all this to be administered by a former senior executive of a company where you actually worked under him? From Mr. Steven's response to your jibe at him regarding his continued virility, I believe you've earned yourself a long and difficult session with his erect cock down your throat. Open wide dear and best keep those lips pursed else you'll taste his belt to your backside. Play brat games, get brat prizes.

      Delete
    6. It's no less than I deserve...

      Delete
    7. What?

      "...at his age it's really only a matter of time until he loses interest, surely."

      Re-think that one. You really think he would not just EFFING LOVE to have a young(er) woman's bare-bottom over his knee for a good spanking? Ever? For the rest of his life?

      I hope that's my exit scene from life's theater - seeing Julie's bright pink tush bouncing (slut-like) over my knee just before the ambulance arrives.

      Delete
    8. I was referring to penile engorgement...

      Delete
  11. The fact that you dont want the purple paddle , is as good a reason TO use it ! Or maybe Mrs Chris would like it .......or ...... BOTH!

    Paddle Daddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband reserves it for my bottom when I've been particularly naughty...

      Delete
    2. :-D uhh huh :-P lol

      Delete
  12. I would join Franck for his congratulations on such an exemplary negotiation

    but psssst ... Mr Stevens, from you to me, you will have noticed to what extent Julie proclaims herself out of childhood, takes pride in her maturity in the organization of your meeting.

    Like all little girls dream of arousing desire disguising themselves as whores and like all female assistants managers dream of sleeping with their boss, Julie wants to seduce both the father and the boss in you, but with a final reversal to take back control.

    Please, tell her not to wear panties on the D day.

    For some reason, I want her to walk around town without panties.
    Going past the reception of the hotel naked under her dress will perhaps arouse in her the thought that she is just a pantyless free access little whore.
    Checking her nudity and her wetness, on her arrival in the room, a good dressing down about her sluttiness and a good spanking will bring her back to her 8 years, whimpering and squirming on your thigh for some time before she metamorphoses in StrictJulie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmmmm.... it would be so naughty, a bit of a shorter skirt, no panties. Only problem is no panties to lower...

      Delete
    2. I understand the young lady has a preference for patterned white cotton panties, lowered to her ankles.

      Delete
    3. Madame Delmar ... you are incorrigible.
      You will come to your appointment in working clothes, so there is no way that you wear a shorter skirt!
      Also, since you are in such need to be pantsed, Mr. Stevens will surely be happy to bring a pair of panties that he will lend (yes, lend) to you for the occasion.

      Delete
    4. Yes Sir. Pantyless, with a pair in my purse to change into after I use the little girls' room.

      Delete
  13. You are so fucking awesome. You really are. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How are you suppose to be attired for this spectacular event Julie? I would certainly hope Mr. Stevens makes you dress very “little” and vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie you should be dressed as you would have dressed when you were working for the company Mr. Stevens was EVP of. That way the scene is more coherent It's more real IMHO. - Frank

      Delete
    2. Yes I agree with Frank. Business attire.

      Delete
    3. That will be lovely. Hopefully we get an early preview of this attire. Skirt-suit, nude pantyhose, sharp looking heels?

      Delete
    4. Panty hose? Oy. The mechanics - no!

      Fun thought: Have your readers come up with your wardrobe! I'd give it a shot!

      Delete
    5. I’m sure our naughty girl has thigh high, stay up stockings. Hopefully non fishnet.

      Delete
    6. It'll be business like, but not too fussy to strip off!

      Delete
  15. Julie, this was so hot to read, I was literally hard as a Maple tree and there was just a touch of sap leaking from the bark. I hope David gets to watch this punishment but perhaps its best if he does not as it may inhibit both of you. His marriage is his issue, don't let that stop you, it's not your problem, but you could punish him for having dirty thoughts about another woman or for invading your privacy, or even for sexually harassing you at work. Oh goodness did I mention how hot this is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David won't attend. I can certainly punish him for his now-revealed thoughts about me when we worked together!

      Delete
    2. As I deserve.

      Delete
  16. Interesting that you and Mr Stevens are both switches. It seems like all the regulars on this blog are switchy (except Sue)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well me and David have to sort of be. I think Mr. Stevens seems more toppy, but is willing to put his ass on the line. Switches are the best! Most of the male bottoms I know online will switch in a second given the opportunity. Some male tops are adamant against it. I always thought of them as a bit damaged, you know?

      Delete
    2. Even Sue caved in and let Julie spank her... A shame, really, my favourite Sue moment is when she said "I'm not a sub" like it was a dirty word!

      Delete
    3. She's no sub. She just wanted to experience the physical of it. Has not displayed any inclination then or since.

      Delete
    4. Glad to hear it! I think it's good for you to have SOMEONE in your life interested in spanking your bottom but not in going over your knee!

      Delete
  17. You are in for quite a spring. Mr. Stevens and Miss Chris. When are you going to open your camp and have to face Larry?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some things I've picked up from her blog, Mr. Stevens:
    - if you make her straddle your knee she'll likely orgasm from her spanking.
    - she gets particularly excited when jackknifed way over because her pussy and bumhole are so prominent.
    - if you perform a wet check midway and remark on the inevitable result, it embarrasses her.
    - she seems fixated on hand smacks to her spread leg high inner thighs, so close that fingertips whip against her labia
    - she likes having her butt cheeks pulled apart during her spanking, and being spanked inside the cleft, near and even on her butthole
    - she gets very embarrassed when placed in the diaper position for her spanking

    That's off the top of my head. Did I miss anything, Julie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What???? No "wheelbarrow" position? So sad. Oh, for the sheer embarrassment - THIS has to be on the list!

      A.

      Delete
    2. Well, add it on, Sir. BLUSH!

      Delete
  19. Wow, this will be a hot encounter. I bet there are many of us who have encountered a co-worker that we would like to have a tryst with, spanking or screwing, but never ever acted on it. Good for you, Julie, that a past fantasy is coming to life. Waiting for the after action report. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And it adds an extra kinky edge with the taken under his wing, Daddy/daughter element.

      Delete
  20. 3/4"? What a sissy! My finger is bigger than that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big finger! Diameter, not circumference.

      Delete
  21. Two things:

    1) So, David now knows you have a blog...?

    2) "If sex toys are going to be used on me, I prefer bringing my own because I know where it's been..."

    A pro I know and love had the same rule. You want that - it's strictly BYO.
    Don't have one? She had a few still in the box she had bought on her own and never used. She would charge the client for whatever it cost her. When done - the client HAD TO take it when he (she?) left. For sanitary and health reasons, she didn't want it in her house.

    All of which I found very sensible. Learn a lot from these women!

    A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie mentioned in her last post that David knows more than she has let on, presumably about her publishing activities. AND she promised to tell us more about what he knows in an upcoming blog post. Maybe that will be her next post. Enquiring minds have wanted to know more about that subject for quite some time now. - Frank

      Delete
    2. I do think toys can be properly cleaned, but I'll bring my own regardless.

      Yes, working in it.

      Delete
    3. The song "Poon Soup" by Dragon Boy Suede is very instructive on both how to clean your dildos and what to do with the water afterwards. Also full of good ideas from the same EP are "Nut Valet" and "Buy You Clothes, Do You in 'em, Take 'em Back!"

      Delete
    4. Thank you for the musical suggestions. I won't be checking them out, but perhaps a reader may.

      Delete
    5. Sounds like you might be considering the culinary suggestion tbough?

      Delete
  22. Now that is a plan! So looking forward to hearing about this.
    Will you be dressed up in your smart office attire from your EVP/junior manager days? Or will it be a full Daddy/Daughter roleplay?

    ReplyDelete
  23. i vote for you to take 200-300 hard fast spanking from him do you agree can take that many spanking

    dont you worry you feel weird if over his lap for a spanking be willing look him in his eye be in same room knowing you got good spanking from him

    hope wont be too long until where he over your lap getting one
    of those special strict Miss Julie spanking meet your strap on as well sure he has naughty boy list

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is the bollox 👍. Can’t wait for the pics of your red ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is "bollocks" a good thing?

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, a colloquial term of praise in the UK construction industry.

      The same way people sometimes use a negative expression to show regard or respect for something or someone.

      HTH

      Delete
    3. Well that's just bollocks then!

      Delete
    4. I'd upgrade the rating of the eagerly awaited pics to the UK printing industry's 'the dog's bollocks':-

      Delete
  25. We’ve all suspected for years that David knows about this blog. It’d be interesting to know how he found out. I bet Sue knows too.

    ReplyDelete