Friday, December 24

Threesome with Friend - part 1

So david got his early Christmas gift last night: a threesome with myself and a beautiful friend of mine named Paula!

I recounted the backstory in Threesome Inbound for Xmas! You can read the intro there. In short, Paula and I knew one another very well in our wild child days before I got married. Paula and I never got it on 1-1, but we freely interacted with each other (if you know what I mean) when we took this guy we both liked to bed. We did that a few times with a few different guys. So naughty (but actually safer for us), and, maybe not so surprisingly, no guy we approached ever did not take us up on it! Ha ha!

Paula is still way cute. A little shorter than me, but I don't think I've ever seen her vertical without heels. Super stylish always. Luscious lips. She's a brunette to my blonde. Long dark hair. Slim and athletic figure but with surprisingly ample yet perky natural boobs given her low body fat. She's the kind of girl, even at 40, that any red-blooded boy will get an erection in his pants around. She oozes sex appeal. She's smart, tough, capable and athletic.

Paula came to stay with us over the Christmas holidays, visiting family here but not wanting to stay with any of them. I invited her while hinting at a threesome with hubby for Christmas, and she totally accepted, surprised (not really, knowing me!) I was willing "to share".

She arrived Wednesday at around 5pm by car after a long drive. I was so excited!!!! I hadn't seen her for many years now, and even that was pretty quick with no time to really reacquaint. The doorbell rang and I ran to get it! I threw the door open and we jumped into each others arms, hugging and dancing and screaming like total idiots out on my front porch. Ha ha!

We came inside and David was there looking at us like we were crazy people.

"This is David..." I told her.

"Wow! So nice to finally meet you!" she said as she grabbed him up in a big hug. David put his arms around her and gingerly hugged her back as she squeezed him around his waist. She had stuff in the car and we gave David the keys and sent him to haul in her suitcases.

I took her for a little tour of our house, ending in her little "suite" on the second floor. It's a bedroom with an adjoining bathroom, and an adjoining sitting/tv room, all of which can be closed off from the rest of the house. Perfect for guests. We recently had that bathroom redone. It now has a deep clawfoot bathtub, a big glass showerstall with extra spritzers, and a Toto super toilet with built in bidet as well as a very impractical but stylish sloped sink. She loved her "space". I handed her a key to the house and told her to come and go as she wished, and to hide away when she wished, and not to worry about us in the least (she can appear and act super extroverted, but as friend I know she's a total introvert at heart). David had already delivered up her suitcases and returned her car keys. I asked if she had any plans for that evening, and she said not, so I suggested  I whip something up and we agreed on a latish dinner around 8pm. I told her to get settled and freshen up and we'll get together for drinks when she's ready.

I left her and went to David who was still finishing up some work.

"Isn't she gorgeous?"

"She is. I can see how you two got into a lot trouble together."

"Hopefully more to come!" I told him. David knew I was hoping to given him an early Christmas gift of a threesome this year, but I had not discussed it explicitly with Paula. only hints and teases both way, but I was fairly confident... It would be true-to-form for us, anyways!

I could hear Paula having her shower. I got a little excited. There was a hot girl, buck naked and soaking wet, in my guest shower!

She came back downstairs pretty soon. She was as eager as I to reconnect. Most people would come down in sweats or jeans, but never Paula. She was always dressed to the nines and in heels. She had on some tight black designer pants, leather cowboy boots, and a pink sweater top with simple dangly gold jewelry. Her long dark hair glistened, and she was made up with her signature red lipstick enhancing her already luscious bare lips.

"Wow! You look good enough to eat!" I told her. And yes, it was a total flirt.

She did a spin for me and then came right up to me and snuggled against me, her tits pushing up against mine. "You'll have to have a try tonight and let me know," she said in a husky whisper.

Fuck! she was hornier than me! And it was definitely on, though whether david would be in the picture or not remained to be seen.

"You're bad!" I told her.

"No, you're bad," she told me as we disentangled

Just then David came galumfing in, "Hey, what's going on?" he asked in a puppy-dog kind of way.

"Just some lezzy foreplay," Paula said. GULP!

"Well don't let me get between you," he said with a wink and a smile.

"That's exactly where we'll want you," she said. Ok. Threesome was on I guess! She had literally JUST met him, the total slut. But I guess if he was my chosen one, that was good enough for Paula.

"If I say so," I said, trying to get some measure of control back. "I may want to keep you to myself," I told Paula, cementing our little romp anyways.

"You're so naughty!" she said.

"No, you're so naughty!" I said back and we laughed. We had not even had a drink yet! This whole visit was going to be a hoot.

[continued in part 2]

35 comments:

  1. Well, this one is still quite the wild child, I'd say, haha! She was already craving both of you before a single drop of wine was poured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! She came with certain expectations that matched our wishes, for sure!

      Delete
  2. Wow! we smell your skin, your perfume and those of Paula, as if we were in the room!
    Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm writing up what I can as fast as I can, and rather than get out all the first night I got halfway through and said "well that should whet their appetite!" Glad you seem to agree!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you put up another post so soon!
    I wanted to wish you and David a Merry Christmas!

    Thanks for much happiness over the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I needed a place folks could comment at Xmas so rushed out a part 1!

      Delete
  4. sounds like she was really getting into the lesbian cuckhold David scene from the start will be interesting how it turns out.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She came expecting the threesome, it was me that pushed it a bit that way. HE was the center of attention in bed later, though, and not always in a good way (cringe!).

      Delete
    2. I am guessing dual strap on play was enjoyed

      Emily

      Delete
    3. Not yet, and I used to have two but can't find the second! How weird is that?

      Delete
  5. A male with two very naughty 'little girls' oh the fun that will be had. I just wonder if David will spank one or both and go from there. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! For some reason am not buying this story for real and feels more like a planned work of fiction. Regardless waiting for part 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Xmas! Ha ha! I call it "hot girl privilege". Guys generally can't believe what we can engineer when motivated. I don't always remember the exact dialog so that it a bit "indicative" without me emphasizing it, but the gist is for sure!

      Delete
    2. Anon,
      To maintain the good habits of political posts, do you have any arguments to support your opinion?
      I think this tale is exciting because i believe it is true. Isn't Paula's blurry face a proof that she is real! As you, I look forward to the rest, maybe even more ...
      Derby

      Delete
    3. Yes, it is a pic of her. I had to really blurry it to obscure her!

      Delete
    4. Anon, it seems too orchestrated and planned. I do hope its all true though, and the stories are hot regardless, so I dont think it actually matters.

      Delete
    5. It's very surreal sitting here and having my experiences dissected. "A little too orchestrated, harumpf". I won't prove it one way or the other, and I can understand your skepticism, so as you suggest you may as well come along on the ride (but it IS true!)

      Delete
  7. One sure fire way to know Julie is hot and excited while writing up a recap of events: Spelling and punctuation errors haha.

    But, in all seriousness, I can almost feel this excited energy radiating from the post, absolutely like two 18 year old besties meeting up after an extended period away from one another. David is gonna have a rough time controlling you two, having read this. There is no way he is topping here, haha!

    -Kasey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a blast from the past. I get to be young and stupid again!

      Delete
  8. Sounds like someone's having a slutty, sexy Christmas! I'm hoping you get a red bottom that lasts until New Year, and a chance to see if your oral skills you picked up this year translate on to a wet pussy! Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DID get her off, first try!

      Delete
    2. Well done... Not that I'm surprised. You should set up a kinky AirB&B!

      Delete
  9. I "met" a woman in a chat room. This was before Mrs. Lion. She told (typed) that she was a lesbian who was in a long term relationship with her lover. She said that both of them want to "try" a man. She told me this after we had been chatting for a couple of weeks.

    Being public spirited, I volunteered to be the man they could try. To my enormous surprise, we actually met. Both were very pretty 28-year-olds. The first hour was incredibly uncomfortable. We all persevered and I had a threesome that lasted 18 months.

    To tell the truth, we generally paired off. We slept in the same bed, but often one of the woman and I would be alone for sex. We had lots of 3-some fun sexual and BDSM. I envy you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that sounds like fun. Did the lesbians enjoy being bedded by a man?

      Delete
    2. Yup! What was supposed to be a birthday weekend treat for me ended up as an 18-month triad. It ended when one of the women (stupidly)asked the other, "When we started, we agreed that if one of us wanted to end it, we would. If I say I want to end it, would you stop?"

      Her partner said, "No." That was the beginning of the end. We all loved one another. They loved sex with me.I was very much in love and it broke my heart when it ended.

      Delete
  10. wonder if any spanking hane she spanked you you spanked her or you both gave David a spanking

    Does she know about your spanking l;fe you or you ever figure out she was spanko too>

    i owuld not mind 3 some with you 2w foxy hottie ladies both can give me good spanking too if want if i ever have 3 some i woud hope spanking is involved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been topping David so far, but I'm hoping the tables may get turn...

      Delete
  11. Hi Ms.Julie....I got shut out on the last thread....and really all I wanted to do was wish you and your family a Happy Christmas!!!! I figured that would make the lefies crazy!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, is that Paula in the little pic? The contrast of her black hair with her pink sweater top makes her look so strict and severe,
    She must be able to give you a good slap in the face and make you look down, if she finds you impertinent.
    Tiny schrimp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's her. I snapped her when we were just finishing dinner. She is a force of nature as you correctly discern!

      Delete