Saturday, December 25

Threesome with Friend - part 3

David has a very joyous Christmas... [continued from part 2]

 

As you'll recall, where we ended the last post was that I had arranged this beautiful gift of a threesome with a wild friend of mine, and david had just shit the bed by losing his erection just as he was about to penetrate her!

Paula was very kind with him: "That's soooo sweet. He got nervous. He's so into you he can't even get it up for another woman." 

"Sorry... It's the condom or something. I don't know..." david stammered in response.

"We can do it without the rubber if he wants. I'm on the pill and God knows I haven't been with any guy other than Mike for years. I gather he doesn't fuck around?"

"It's been years," I agreed.

I went to slip the condom off him, and his cock was so small and soft. Pathetic!

"I still don't know if he'll be able to," I told Paula.

"We can come back to that. What does he like most?" Paula asked.

I thought about it a bit. "I'll bet you like Paula's tits, don't you? You'd love to suck on them like a little baby, am I right?"

"yes ma'am" he said sheepishly.

"Oh! Come to Mommy," Paula said as she lay sideways on the bed and david crawled to beside her and attached his mouth to one of her big tits.

"That's my baby..." Paula said, stroking his hair as he suckled.

"I'll put his bum toy in," I told them.

"Ohhh! You like it in the bum?"

david suckled and stroked Paula's tits, changing tits every now and then with Paula's encouragement. She has big firm breasts for her body size, bigger than mine, and so it was a bit of a treat for david.

"That's it, that's it, you suck on them," Paula said as she continued stroking his head encouragingly.

I'm sure David was totally humiliated. First the humiliation of not being able to fuck Paula, of actually fully losing his erection at the moment of truth. And now the humiliation of being regressed to a baby by Paula and comforted by her.

I meanwhile got the lube from the drawer and his new prostate massager. I wasn't going to mess with the app just now, but fortunately it can be turned on just from the device itself.

I showed Paula the massager as I lubed it and him.

"Oh, are you going to get that up your bum?" she asked him rhetorically. "Oww... easy boy... gentle..." I guess he got a bit overly excited and took it out on Paula's overworked tits!

I inserted it deeply into him and turned it on. He moaned as it started vibrating. I kept one hand on the bum toy, pushing it in deeper and deeper, and I reached around with the other and started stroking his cock which was getting harder and harder in my hand.

"Now don't you dare cum in my hand. You're going to try again with Paula, this time without the condom. And if you lose your erection again, I'm going to get the leather strap, and right in front of Paula I'm going to leather your backside so hard you won't be sitting comfortably for a week. Got it?

david detached from Paula's tit and said, "yes ma'am". Paula looked confused, and a bit... delighted?

You may think I'm being cruel, but I know my man. The thought of a leathering like that in front of Paula, maintaining that thought in his mind as he goes to fuck her, is going to practically guarantee he stays hard.

"Let's do missionary, this time," I suggested.

I have david kneel up and Paula scoot in front of him so her legs are spread and on either side of him. I like it with a pillow under me, so I put one squishy pillow under Paula's hips to elevate and angle her pussy a bit.

"May I have some lube?" she asks.

I squirt some into her hand and she rubs it into her pussy. I guess david's performance, or rather the lack of it, was not exactly getting her wet. He was getting a pity fuck from her, to salve his shattered ego. Meanwhile I'm still holding david's bum toy in and stroking his cock. 

"Look at Paula's pussy," I tell him. I can see him looking down at it. "Isn't it pretty, and inviting?" Paula assists by pulling herself open sexily and stroking herself. "It's ok for you to fuck Paula. You just think of it like it's my pussy, ok? It's not a scary strange girl's pussy, think of it like it's my pussy you're fucking. You can keep it up for me, right?"

"yes ma'am" he nods.

"Good, and I want you to keep it hard for Paula, and you know what will happen if you lose your erection, right?"

"yes ma'am"

"Tell me"

"I'll get... a leathering. A bad one. In front of Paula."

"That's right. I'll be mad, and Paula will be mad, and we'll both whip you and whip you and whip you until you're crying like a baby. You'll have your ass whipped so hard you won't be sitting comfortably for a week, I guarantee it."

"Yes Ma'am"

"Now stick it in... come on..." I guide david's cock to Paula's lubed pussy and I watch intently as he pushes it in. Paula seemed to like it...

"He is big," she says.

I leave my hand with my thumb and forefinger around david's cock, flat between him and Paula, monitoring his erection. I push him in gently deeper with my hand on his ass on the vibrating toy.

"That's my good boy. Keep thrusting, go on. Is Paula's pussy soft and wet and like a velvet glove around you?"

"yes..." david says breathlessly.

"Is it like going back to the womb. You want to go back in there, don't you?"

"ohhhhh..."

The ass toy wants to pop out so I let it while keeping my hand on his ass and putting it aside. I give his ass a smack. "Go on now, faster." I give his ass another smack. "Do I need to give you a spanking because you can't properly fuck a woman?" And I start spanking him repeatedly, in time with his thrusts. "That's it, you fuck Paula properly now. Do I need to get the strap? You're a bad boy and you're getting a spanking." and I increase the intensity of the smacks to his behind as he increases his thrusting and then I see him tensing up, shoving in, falling into Paula...

"Don't you dare cum so soon after all that!" I cry out, but it was too late. He grunts and shoots his load in record time.

"Oh my gosh, that was fast!" Paula said.

It was really fast. He went all the way from one extreme, not being able to get it up at all, all the way to the other, practically ejaculating prematurely.

"Sorry. He's not much of a cocksman. He's much better with his tongue," I offered to try to salvage some inkling of "manhood", if you call licking pussy "manly" (I don't - it's super subby most of the time IMO).

david pulls out. "What do you say to Paula?"

"Sorry... and thank you." 

"You're welcome. I was worried I was losing it there for a while, but then you got so excited when you got in."

"And what do you do to thank Paula?" I asked.

david, having just ejaculated, looked down at her lubey, cream-filled pussy, and said, "lick?"

"Yah ha," I answered. He looked a bit dubious. "I don't care if you've just cum. You get down there and you eat her out. You get down there and you suck, and you lick, and you clean out your own cum with your mouth, and you swallow everything. Think of it as your punishment, Speedy Gonzalez."

"Ohhhh..." complained david.

"Yes! Let's punish him!" said Paula, liking the idea of a bonus pussy licking as punishment.

And david went down on Paula and ate her out as I played with her and kissed her. He said later that it was really sloppy down there, what with her juices, the excess lube, and his ejaculate all mixed together. Paula had a nice orgasm and when david came up for breath his face was covered in goo!

We were all a bit messy so we went communally to the shower and cleaned one another off, especially the naughty bits. We then dried each other off and we all went back to bed together, under the duvet with david between us. Paula understood instinctively that we had played a kinky roleplay game to salvage david's night.

We talked about what had just happened. We confessed to Paula all about david's kinky submissive side, and how that turns him on. She thought that was very cool. She had never been with a guy like that. We discussed playing more with that next time. Giving him a spanking. Using the strap-on dildo. That sort of thing. Paula was keen to try it all out.

[continued in part 4

46 comments:

  1. oh my what a treat for your husband.
    Does she know you get punished as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at that time, no. That was still a complete secret.

      Delete
  2. Poor David, it's been quite a humiliating Christmas for him, hasn't it? How quickly he went from the alpha male getting to have a Christmas three's up to a beta bitch being dominated by his wife and her lesbian lover!

    Any chance of Sue treating him with a present this year, maybe with Amanda in tow, or are you too embarrassed to show him off after this pitiful display?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Sue usually gives him a "handjob voucher" for Xmas. We'll see what she does this time around, with Amanda in the picture. I suspect more boring which is why I was excited for this.

      Delete
  3. When I was single, seeing this woman, I found myself enjoying her ample breast. I would lick, suck one and fondle the other. This went on for along time, in the front room, she sitting on a chair and me kneeling and enjoying. When she suggested we undress and continue in the bedroom, we did. No sex, she wanted not to go that far, I did not, at of respect. When done, yes I was erect, she felt sorry, but I told her nothing to worry about, I enjoyed it very much. We laid and talked, and this was the first time I was asked what I wanted, and I said a woman who would spank me. The silence spoke volumes and never brought it up again. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, how disappointing. So many others, like me, would have smiled and said yes.

      Delete
    2. You are a weirdo Jack. But don't worry, I am a weirdo too!

      Delete
    3. Wished I had found 'so many others' a spanked bottom and enjoying the breast, oh how sweet it would be. Jack

      Delete
  4. Hope he got a long hard strapping, he deserves it for not seizing the opportunity to fuck such a lady properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did indeed get the strap. And in front of Paula. How could I not?

      Delete
  5. Oh, I was a little worried he'd go off early. The last time you relayed a premature ejaculation problem was when you had your threesome with Tracy. He seems to pop more quickly than normal when an unfamiliar woman is involved.

    I do hope things turn around for him, though. All the threesomes he's been involved in have been femdom. The only femsub threeway you've shared here was with Tracy's hubby. Obviously things will go the way they go, but he does deserve one in my opinion, despite the embarrassing showing earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Either not at all or too early! Bad hubby.

      Delete
  6. Her hand doesn't seem as strong as you for spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her looks, though her face is blurred but her hands indicate she is quite feminine even more than you Julie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, just gorgeous. Smaller and slighter than me, but very athletic with washboard abs and a super tight ass.

      Delete
    2. Did you spank her super tight ass?

      Delete
    3. You'll have to wait to find out!

      Delete
  8. You make a hell of a couple. You, who start dripping when you are exhibited bare naked and your butt red in front of the family and david who only gets hard when he gets an asstoy up his bum and you promise him a beating!
    Paula has not yet been very inventive but it could give her some ideas, maybe by putting on your strap-on : you remember this site recommended by one of your readers (Mr D or X ?)
    https://fossmin.bdsmlr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. a fantasy of mine...to be whipped hard while I am fucking a woman....David is a lucky guy..he lived out my fantasy in part anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does she have nice feet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small and delicate and VERY pretty.

      Delete
    2. Do you have a photo?

      Delete
    3. It of her feet, you for crazy person 😆

      Delete
    4. Small delicate feet are perfect for toe fucking. Try getting her foot inside David's ass.

      Delete
    5. Did he kiss her hand and feet begging her to forgive his weak cock?

      Delete
    6. Some foot kissing happened...

      Delete
  11. if you call licking pussy "manly" (I don't - it's super subby most of the time IMO). - HEY! I take issue with that. I like being dominant most of the time and I am better with my tongue than with my dick (Have a tight foreskin which makes feeling sex difficult). Also I thought you'd never ask david to go down on Paula. Thankfully he did ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think its one way or another. Thats like saying fucking is dominant and therefore dominant women shouldn't have penetrative sex in the missionary or doggie positions? lol

      Delete
    2. Naah. Not so lol. To me, Sex is different, power exchange is different imo.

      Delete
  12. This is great fantasy stuff! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you’re going to be a proper cuck Julie, when she asks for some lube you use your mouth for your Cuckquean! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like fun. Maybe he can serve breakfast to the two of you in bra and panties, then lie on the floor massaging your feet while you drink coffee.

    Take David panty shopping, then to lunch. He doesn't speak unless spoken to.

    Blindfold pussy tasting might be in order.

    I doubt David will balk at any of these suggestions, but if he does, give me a call.

    - Rosco

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poor David,

    It's too bad you didn't have a nice supply of thick diapers in a side drawer for her to baby him further after the cleanup as she got into "Mommy mode". I don't think she would have blinked twice at it or the thought.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think not as well. So many kinks, so little time!

      Delete
  16. Try giving david a workout training like this video
    https://m.vk.com/video-178896922_456241083?list=235c62478159bcc2c6&from=wall-178896922_8326

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first part, before the spanking, the scolding, is literally ALL his female trainers!

      The second part pales beside what Mags made him do! Ha ha! Devilish girl, and got him in good shape to boot!

      Delete
  17. Love it was she spanked growing up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not at all. That's why she's so naughty now.

      Delete
  18. Poor David!
    I suspect when you left him downstairs alone he was doing more than the dishes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was certainly thinking about more than the dishes!

      Delete