Friday, December 31

Threesome with Friend - part 6

David has a very joyous Christmas... and gets to be on top for the finale [continued from part 5].

 

The rest of Christmas Eve day we had to hustle to get dressed and head off to our respective evening gatherings. Covid restrictions were newly back in place (stupidly, as the latest wave is essentially a sniffly nose), limiting gatherings to 10. So we couldn't accommodate our entire family all at once. As a result, my big sister Sue and her partner Amanda hosted a Christmas Eve gathering for David and me and my parents.

Getting together with Sue and Amanda is a bit blushy for David because he was spanked by Sue and I in front of Amanda, and they treat him accordingly, getting him to do little chores for them, like setting the table and serving drinks, and he hops to it. I always look forward to Sue's gift for David, as she has a tradition of promising him a handy as a gift. David opened his gift from them and I looked over his shoulder. It was a gift bag of tasty treats and a little card that entitled him to a spanking and a handjob from the girls (!).  He read it silently and quickly put it away given Mom and Dad were there. "What a nice gift!" I told everybody, looking over his shoulder. Mom and Dad thought I was referring to the treats. Sue and Amanda knew I was referring to the card. "Go give Sue and Amanda a little kiss," I scolded David. He had to stand up and cross the room and bend over to kiss the offered cheeks. Sue and Amanda both had little grins on their faces. So that was something we were going to look forward to. I will be sure to blog it when it happens. Mom and Dad were in good spirits and Dad entertained all of us with his unmistakable presence.

When we got home Paula was already there. We decided we'd watch a Christmas movie and drink some Bailey's. We chose "Miracle on 34th Street" (the 1947 version).

I love movies from that era. Such great family values on display. At one point the handsome bachelor next door entices the little girl into his apartment to watch the Macy's parade with permission of the attractive coloured maid. Single career Mom next door comes to pick her up and the bachelor has cajoled the little girl to suggest to his Mom that they invite him for dinner. So charming (of course, by todays standards people would assume racism, pedophilia, and rape, but whatever!).

We went to our own beds after that and agreed to meet up at 9am for Christmas breakfast. It had already been a long (and fun and kinky) day.


Next morning we had a nice Christmas breakfast with Paula including Champagne and orange juice of course! The conversation did get to kink. Up to then we had only discussed and played with David's subby kinks. Paula opened the door by asking if he ever spanked me? I answered honestly giving her the backstory on that.

We told her that he was the lifelong spanko, and had asked if I wanted to be spanked when he first asked me to play spanking games. I had refused that outright, and then he asked if I would spank him, and I agreed to that and loved it. As a spanker, I decided I needed to at least find out what a grown-up spanking felt like and sampled that a few times without really giving up control. Over time, and as I was fantasizing more and more about dominance and submission, I found myself increasingly fantasizing about me on the receiving end. So we started playing a bit with David on top and I loved that also.

Paula was curious about how that works, switching back and forth like that. She particularly wondered how david could switch to being dominant like that. I told her that David was in fact a very good dominant when he flips that switch. I think that got Paula thinking thoughts. I said that because it's roleplay, we can take turns and it's fun, but that in real life we naturally fall into traditional roles of him being more dominant and me more submissive. Paula found that hard to believe.

I assured Paula that was the case, more at my instigation than David's. I told her it was what I wanted, and that I usually get what I want. She could believe that.

I even confessed to having a Daddy fetish, fantasizing about spankings and fuckings from my Dad. Paula seemed a little shocked by that. "Like, an abstract father figure sort of thing?" she asked. Nope, my actual Dad, I told her (it's true!). "Did he abuse you as a child?" she asked seriously. I assured her he did not, and if anything, it was the other way around, with me trying to get a sexual rise from him as a teen. Paula declared me exceptionally naughty, and I agreed. Paula has a very testy relationship with her Dad and said to each their own, she supposed. I said David makes a very good stand-in Daddy for me.

"He even spanks me when I'm bad," I told her in a baby voice.

"As roleplay," she confirmed.

"No. For real also," I said.

"Domestic violence much?!?"

"Not when it's me wanting it that way," I said.

"You spank her, for real?" She asked David incredulously.

"Yup," he confirmed.

"I'm incredibly offended by that, and a little bit turned on..." she said. Ha ha! "What sort of things does he spank you for?"

"Well that's embarrassing to talk about," I said. "Let's see, I had a fender bender because I was texting and driving. Got a spanking for that."

"Can't disagree with that," Paula said.

"Last winter I left the cottage door off the latch when we left and the door blew open and the furnaces went nuts to keep it from freezing."

"Well that was just an innocent mistake," she said.

"It was careless, and I expect to get spanked for careless things."

"What other kinds of things?"

"Once he put me in the corner during dinner with Dad and Mom for raising Trump..."

"After repeatedly upsetting people with that behaviour and being told not to," David added, like a Daddy.

"What?!?? No fucking way!" Paula said, incredulously.

"Got a spanking when I got home too," I added with a pout,

"Standing in timeout in the corner like a naughty little girl? Right in front of your Mom and Dad?  So they know about this?" She asked.

"Yeah, they know he spanks me, and that it was my idea. Daddy likes it and thinks it's funny. Mom vaguely disapproves but is supportive."

"That is so embarrassing. You guys are cute, and kinky as shit!" She said. Yeah, she understood.

So I was pretty turned on by this time, talking about this thing that makes me so horny. "Do you want to see a demonstration? Watch David spank me?" I asked Paula.

"Yes!" she said straight away.

David pushed his chair away from the table, patted his lap, and said, "come on then".

"Right now???" I asked him, feeling myself blushing a bit.

"Get over here," he said.

I stood up and walked over to him. I was wearing my PJ bottoms and a T-shirt and sweater on top. He reached out and lowered my PJ bottoms. I didn't have any panties on.

"I thought we agreed we'd not talk about this with others unless we agreed beforehand?"

"But it's Paula!" I said.

"Yes, and of course I would have agreed, but that's the rule, isn't it?"

"yes sir"

Of course it was a made up "offence" (sort of), but adequate for "demonstration purposes" :-)

He pulled me across his lap, bare bum up, and started spanking me. As usual for a punishment spanking he started hard with his hand that had me yelling and kicking right away. He turned my ass so red! It was a pretty quick spanking, maybe only a couple of minutes, but his big hard hand did the trick.

He stood me up and I rubbed my bum.

"I got off easy that time," I told Paula.

"Let me see," Paula said. I went over to her and turned my butt towards her. She reached out and stroked my butt. "It's hot," she said, resting her hand on my ass, "in more ways than one."

"You should try it," I told her.

"It looked too hard for me."

"He's good at it. He'll adjust down for you. Just tell him if you need him to lighten up or stop, he'll respect that."

"Ohhhh... ok," she said. Yay peer pressure!

"Come here," David said to Paula, and then to me, "you keep those pants down, your hands away from your pussy, and watch." He knows me too well.

Paula was in the same robe as the day before.

"Drop the robe," David said dominantly.

Paula shrugged the robe off her shoulders. Her beautiful bare tits were exposed. She had cute, sexy little panties. David reached over and lowered her panties displaying Paula's neatly trimmed little bush.

"Lie across my lap, " he told her. She draped herself across his lap gracefully. I could see she was sticking her ass up extra for my husband.

He raised his hand and brought it down with a light slap across her bare ass.

"ooooh!" she said.

"Is that ok," David asked.

"yeah," she said breathlessly.

David started a rhythm, cycling left cheek, right cheek, middle, staying low on her spank spots on the undersides of her ass.

"Mmmmmm..." she said, as if she was getting a massage.

"Harder?" David asked.

"Yes!" she said, sounding eager for it.

David increased the intensity of his slaps. She grunted a little "uh" after each stroke. After about a dozen he paused and rubbed her ass.

I went over and touched her pussy between her legs. She opened her legs and pushed up her ass to meet my hand. "You're wet you naughty, naughty, girl."

"Yes!" She agreed.

"Do you want more?" David asked Paula.

"Yeah. Give it to me more like you did to her."

Paula had definitely warmed up to it!

"Oh, you want to be punished, do you?" David asked her.

"Yeah. Spank me like a naughty girl..."

"Ok. You say 'stop' when it's too much. No shame in that. It'll get harder and harder until you do, ok?"

"Ok."

David started spanking her again, making it progressively harder.

She lasted about a minute and then said "ok, ok, ok, that's enough! that's good!"

David paused and rubbed. Then he slowed down and went back to the very light slaps he had begun with. He then alternated rubbing it out and giving her light slaps, she seemed to enjoy that treatment. He helped her off his lap and she stood, naked, and explored her spanked ass with her hands.

"What happens next?" She asked us breathlessly.

"Well, in my case, I have to be completely sexually available to him after a spanking..."

"Ok," Paula said, agreeing to the same terms, I could tell.

"Alright then," David said, smiling. "Julie, go get a big bath towel and lay it across the back of the couch. Then both of you get naked and get your asses up over it." He meant the two-seater couch in the living room.

I ran up, got naked, and ran back down with the bath towel. I literally ran. I wanted to pattern submissive behaviour for Paula, and it embarrassed me, and turned me on, to appear so submissive to my husband in front of her.

I put the bath towel across the back of the couch. Paula was waiting there, naked and at attention. David was standing there, fully dressed (jeans and lumberjack shirt), like a boss. I took Paula's hand and we bent over the back of the couch. I'm sure David had an excellent view of our long slim legs, our red bottoms, our tight little bottom holes, and our wet needy pussies.

"I think you girls need a bit more of a bottom warming first," David said. With that he unbuckled his belt and slithered off through the belt loops around his waist. Paula and I clutched hands tightly.

I got a whip across my ass. It made me jump but was not too hard. Then I heard and felt Paula get a belt whip as well. "Ooch!" She said. Then it was me again, then her, then me, and so on. I could hear from the whip smacks that I was getting it harder than her.

I looked over to Paula and said, "wiggle your ass and pussy and we might distract him!" I said.

"I heard that!" David said and I got a hard one.

But we both started pumping and wriggling our asses.

"Please fuck us Sir! Please fuck us!" I said.

David paused our whipping and said "keep wriggling those asses, ladies".

Paula and I kept up our twerking as David undressed. He came behind me, held my hips, and inserted his big hard penis into my pussy.

"He's fucking me!" I yelled out.

"What about me?!?" asked Paula.

"You're next," he said.

He pulled out of me, and a moment later Paula squeaked as he presumably put his dick into her. He didn't lose his erection this time - Yay! He gave her ten or so pumps, pulled out, and came back to me. He was double dipping in our pussies!!! He went back to her and gave her a bunch of thrusts, and then he came back and finished inside of me.

"Now both of you naughty girls," he said as he gave our bums some hand slaps, "up to bed. I want you scissoring each other first then a 69 and you get each other off. If our guest doesn't get off first, Julie, you'll go across my knee again young lady, and sit on a sore ass all through Christmas dinner. Now scoot!"

We both stood up. I gave David a kiss on his cheek and said "thank you Sir." Paula followed suit and did the same. Then we both ran up giggling to my bedroom. David did not join to watch. He thought we might have wanted some privacy.

"We 'gotta do it," I told Paula and we arranged ourselves into a scissor. I'm glad David "ordered us" to do this as I would have been too embarrassed to suggest it myself!

We rubbed and ground up against one another. My pussy was likely sloppier than hers because of my cum injection, but it was hard to tell. We were both squishy against one another. It was fun and sexy, and a bit blushy because a man was making us do it.

I extricated myself and we arranged ourselves into a 69. I wanted to go side-by-side, but Paula hopped up on top and we went at it.

"I'm going to make you cum first and get you spanked!" She declared. Oh no!

I could taste Davids second-hand cum in her pussy. I licked and licked as she ground against me. There was a lot of pressure against my face! Meanwhile she was licking me furiously as well. Fortunately (for my ass) she shuddered to a climax first. We rolled over and she got under, and me over, and then I came soon after that. There's something about grinding into her face that made it better.

"Phew!" We both said.

"Did you like your spanking?" I asked her.

"I did! I'll have to see if Mike has any interest."

"I'll bet he does," I said.

We showered together and then we got dressed. We went downstairs and rejoined David.

"I made her cum first!" I declared proudly.

"It's true," Paula confirmed.

"Good girl," David told me.


That was more or less the end of our sexy adventures with Paula. We each had early afternoon'ish dinners to go to. We both got home fairly early and we gathered for a movie. We rented the new James Bond one. It was pretty good. We had an evening drink and chat and we went to bed separately. Next morning we had breakfast and Paula had to leave to go back home.

All I all, what an amazing visit and what an amazing Christmas.

Happy New Years, all!

54 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing experience, Ms. Julie. I've done threesomes myself, but never such a mix of BDSM and sex. I can't believe he got to "double dip" after belt whipping you both! Nice that when he came it was into you. Was that deliberate? Would you have been mad had he done it the other way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he did make sure to cum into me. I was pleased hearing that, but I would not have been offended otherwise, especially if he made me eat her out afterwards!

      Delete
  2. Very nice, way to start a new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More like nice way to end the previous one. Will need some new adventures to start the New Year!

      Delete
  3. I missed those maledom posts, very nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very entertaining multi-part post. Yum! Lots of nice fun for all three of you. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent. I do think to redeem himself he should have given Paula and you a much harder dominant fucking especially as Paula seems to enjoy this.
    Certainly more than 20 pumps or so and he should have cum inside Paula to show that he owns her now.
    Still it’s very impressive Ms Julie. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there's only so many "pumps" he has in him before, you know...

      Delete
  6. I would have cum over Paula’s face and perky tits to mark her as owned. She said she had a cum fetish so the guest should get the cum.
    Your role as a good submissive wife would be to clean her and fluff him for a second erection. Having cum once already he could have hopefully held on and given Paula the proper fucking she deserved the previous day. This time you get the cum spray and Paula cleans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It may just be me, but Paula seemed to be much more into getting spanked than doing the spanking, but she did also seem super into the less spanky femdom stuff like the pegging and sissifying and generally just making David her and your bitch. But it looked like what she REALLY wanted was to be taken hard from behind so I'm glad she finally got it. I was also impressed she took about a minute of David's brick hand before she begged off. Not bad for a first timer.

    Hopefully you guys have found a new occasional but regular play partner. She seems like such a sweetie.

    Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think she enjoyed the subby side more as well. Hopefully I've made a convert of her. Hope her "research" doesn't bring her to my blog!

      Delete
  8. Thank you for all the yummy treats :) peter peter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie, your six-part chronicle of Paula's visit reminds of stories of how Innuit men would offer visitors to sleep with their wives, as a form of hospitality. I think I read about that in one of Farley Mowat's early books. It's likewise so generous of you to share your partner with your girlfriend. And so generous of you both to share your kinky selves with Paula. And so interested that she seems to have been sufficiently intrigued by all this spanky play to want to keep doing it with her partner, if he's willing. I would love to get an update from you on how these few days of spanking experience will have affected Paula's love language some months or years down the road. Thanks for sharing the whole process with us. It was fascinating to see yyour lifestyle anew through Paula's eyes, as it were. - Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee. Paula has already gotten her bottom spanked by Mike. He was not at all hesitant! Men, you're all little wife-beaters in disguise ;-)

      Most women wish to be the only source of pussy for their men, and will jealously guard it. I take that a little more liberally, and as long as I am arranging the pussy and it's under my terms and I am doing it freely, I am willing.

      Delete
  10. Ms Julie he has been a premature ejaculator for so long now that he isn’t going to change. It’s past time that you got yourself a bull. Paula would’ve appreciated a decent fucking and a bull could’ve done that for you both.
    David can still fluff the bull, take the bull’s cock and clean it - so it’s still fun for all.
    But you will need a proper cocksman as your libido increases and his wanes. MrD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if David is willing to engage in all that, but he has only ever encouraged me to seek cock outside of our marriage. I have only rarely taken him up on it. I'm a clitty girl, and tongue is WAY more important to me than cock, and nobody does that as good as David on me (not even other women).

      Delete
    2. Different anon here. Thats so sweet. I love the intimacy you guys share.

      Also hate words like "bull". Cant stand it. Ugh.

      Delete
    3. I get the kinky attraction of it. But when I think of a bull, I want to chase it down, rope it, and brand it (watching a lot of Yellowstone lately!)

      Delete
  11. Your thoughts about your father, are they solely about spanking or are you aroused by the potential for more intimate and taboo things with him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely both things. (Blush!)

      Delete
    2. I know from your writing that your Dad has seen you spanked bare bum, and he has spanked you a couple of times bare bum also as an adult, but they seemed to be more requested by you and to humour you than anything else. Have you ever tried (with David's permission of course) suggesting to him that he has spanking rights over you? For careless mistakes impacting him, or disrespectful behaviour at the dinner table? You do have a history of riling your family up with your politics at the dinner table. What do you think he would do if you blurted out, "Mom, you're such a brainwashed idiot!" over some controversial topic? A little of the impudent sass you show to your blog readers when they take a contrary position (and that you got spanked by your husband for, as I do recall). Would he exert the parental privilege you restored to him and whip your bare ass for it? How do you think it would go down if it were to?

      Delete
    3. I would honestly want nothing more than to extend my husband's spanking rights to my Dad. I have no doubt that he would personally want it. But I would be concerned over what my Mom would think, and I would never go against her wishes like that. But you're right that if there's anything that would get me spanked by Daddy it would be me being disrespectful like that to Mommy.

      David also would be outraged, and given I've already been spanked mildly by him in front of Mom and Dad, and they know that I've accepted being a spanked wife, he would for sure spank me on the spot. He would probably hand me off to Dad, who would be FURIOUS at me and give me a second spanking.

      Finishing off my spanking, David might say to Daddy, "Sir, Julie has often spoken to me about extending spanking rights over to you, and I think there's no better time than now."

      Delete
    4. You’re honestly is admirable. We can’t control our desires but it can still be shameful to admit them. I hope you get more of what you’re craving in that area Jules

      Delete
    5. I've always felt you can and should be judged by your actions, not your thoughts. I think we all have dark dangerous thoughts, and those who don't have just repressed them.

      Delete
    6. I agree totally. We can’t control all our thoughts but we can control how to respond to them. Since I was a boy I had a spanking fetish. 2 years ago at 21 I confronted my mom about needing a spanking (for some of my life choices and attitude/guilt at the time). She talked openly with me but wouldn’t spank me. After a day of us having awkward interactions she changed her mind and approached me about it. I got spanked bare and we’ve both never brought it up since. My heart was racing when I asked. I had harbored that need for over 10 years by that point.

      Delete
    7. That's such a cool story, Anthony. Would you care to elaborate on it in an email to me so we can collaborate on a blog post?

      Delete
    8. Sure I can do that

      Delete
  12. Absolutely fabulous hosting and adventure. You guys really live and love to the fullest. Thank you for sharing Julie. Happiest of New Years to you both and looking forward to all that you get up to this next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is too short for regrets and missed opportunities!

      Delete
  13. Just got a quick spanking from my wife while getting dressed to go to work.
    Had to change my pants as her slipper was wet from the bathroom floor, so my pants got wet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not so good.
      It seems he got on his pants, better would have been on the bare with the wet slipper wetting his ass skin making it more prone to feel the sting of the slipper.

      Delete
    2. I'm assuming it started with his pants up but proceeded to a lowering?

      Delete
  14. Do you think Paula would kiss & Tell other people about her experience with you & David

    Did you give her good spanking over your lap i read other comment you said she sub type in another comment

    do you think she make great female top be able control take charge of a man

    i notice in another blog you wear stripe tshirt jean belt david putting panties on you must like wearing stripe shirt your butt look good in jeans love face wear belt incase need use it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe she would. I wouldn't mind as long as she conceals our identity.

      Delete
  15. A question Julie, do ladies really enjoy spanking men, men kissing their feet, OR they do it only to get the man aroused enough to do sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no universals, but for sure some women (including me!) enjoy spanking men, 100%!!!! I don't get off so much on the foot worship, but I know women who definitely do. And by "enjoy" (in both cases), I mean in a sexual, arousing, sort of way.

      Delete
    2. My wife is like you Julie, she likes spanking me but doesn't enjoy much foot worship, but lets me do whatever I like with her feet.
      She told me that I stare too much at ladies feet, at first she used to spank me but found the best is a combination of spanking me and letting me eat her feet as much as I want.

      Delete
  16. I think the genie is out of the bottle with Paula - a willing and enthusiastic learner. Look out next time she visits! Predicting she will spank you both beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe! I'm game for anything and everything.

      Delete
  17. Hi Julie, I have a combined fetish (spanking and foot fetish), to adequately enjoy I need to be spanked with a my female partner foot wear right off her foot otk with my view being her feet (one wearing slipper and the other one bare which is logic as its slipper is in her hand spanking me).
    Alternatively, I could lie down with her using one of her slippers one my ass.
    I buy her a new slipper / sandal almost every month and at the end of summer it is usually a grand purchase (6 - 10 slippers and sandals) benefiting from end of season discount. I have been married for almost 5 years, and my wife of course has 102 slippers by now.
    I have an issue with my wife lending slippers to the guests, so I bought 3 slippers for the guests (sizes 37, 39 and 41) so that each gets his fit.
    My problem is that she lends any slipper to guests not only the 3 designated ones.
    How can I get her not to lend her slippers to other ladies as I am distracted by having the slipper worn by two different ladies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell her directly that you smell her in each slipper, and ask her to keep her slippers to herself.
      If this doesn't work, praise the scent of a slipper you know she lent to a sexy guest and even kiss this slipper from the inside admiring it.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you feet people are working this out between you :-)

      Delete

  18. Tout d’abord Julie je vous souhaite tous mes vœux de bonheur a vous et vos proches, et bien sûr, toutes les fessées qui vous apporterons ce plaisir si délicieux pour ceux qui connaissent la fessée …

    Je viens de voir vos posts du « trio avec ami » et je dois dire que je les ai lu avec attention et délice, ma main souvent sur ma bite durci par la lecture…

    Moi-même très occupé dans cette période a donné la fessée de Noel, et du premier de l’an, à mes 2 filles, et à combler leurs trous respectifs, par tous les moyens, et en retour à subir leur même attention à mon égard…

    En ce qui concerne votre vrai papa, s’il lirait vos posts, je suis certain que en vrai papa aimant sa fille, il vous donnerai une vrai fessée, et pour avoir humilié David, il commencerait à vous mettre un plug dans votre mignon trou du cul, en ayant bien soins avant de bien le lubrifier avec son doigt (ou plusieurs), bien profondément afin de vous humilier aussi…

    Il vous fesserait comme il ne vous a jamais fessée, devant votre maman, et votre sœur, vous seriez justement bien excitée, comme tout le monde, a vos coté…

    Maman voyant votre papa très dur, mettrai a l’air la bite de votre papa, et la conduirai, dans votre anus pour vous punir par ou vous avez péché…

    Et pour parachever cette journée mémorable, elle fesserait David devant toute la famille, pour avoir perverti sa fille …

    Quand à votre sœur, elle ne perdrai rien pour recevoir sa fessée parental, pour avoir participé, elle aussi a vous fessées…

    Enfin c’est ce que je ferais, si je voyais ceci dans les post de mes filles ….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! And thank you. That would be LOVELY if all that were to happen. You are such a good Daddy by comparison!

      Delete
  19. Fabulous experience. Thanks for sharing it with us. Now it appears, you need to have Paula's Mike over (or someone you know is bisexual), and repeat the activities, but with you in charge, and Bi and David being ordered to bed together.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete