Wednesday, December 29

Threesome with Friend - part 5

David has a very joyous Christmas... but gets ass fucked like a tramp [continued from part 4].

 

My friend Paula and I were double-domming david for losing his erection during our earlier threesome. He got femmed up and then hairbrush spanked and strapped. All along he knew that the final part of his punishment-fitting-the-crime was a good, long, hard ass fucking from Paula who would be popping her strap-on cherry in his ass, so that would be fun. Where we left off is that he had just stood up after a nasty strapping from me.

I told him to get going upstairs to the bedroom for his fucking. He started to head up. I stopped him and raised the back of his skirt and tucked it into itself as Paula watched. His ass was deep crimson red from his hairbrush spanking and sizzled like a steak off the griddle from the strap. As well, he still had the tampon we stuck into him before his spanking, and the little white string dangled humiliatingly from his ass. His shirt was still pulled up as well, exposing his pink bra filled out to a C-cup with his silicone falsies. "Don't forget your panties, you little slut," I told him, picking up the panties I had made fly off his legs during his hairbrushing and handing them to him. "Carry them upstairs," I said.

I gathered up the remaining stuff from the living room and david proceeded in front of us, up the stairs and into the bedroom, with Paula and I walking behind him and making comments about his cute bare ass and how it was about to be fucked soooooo good. I kept him walking slowly and told him to swing those hips seductively. I gave Paula the strap and encouraged her to use an underhanded flick to his low ass to keep him moving like that.

When we got to the bedroom I pulled his shirt off him, but decided to leave him in his bra and short skirt for his fucking. I lowered his skirt back down for a bit of modesty. First I made him lie face down in the middle of the bed over a mound of three pillows so that I could remove his tampon from his butt. Paula assisted, kneeling to his one side on the bed, flipping his skirt up (that bit of modesty did not last long!) and spreading his cheeks, as I knelt on his other side and dribbled the lube I had carried from downstairs into his bumhole. Tampons can get a little stuck to the sides of his anal canal after a while so extra lube during removal is good. I pulled gently on the string as Paula held his ass cheeks open and the tampon popped out to an audible groan from him. The tampon had opened up a bit from when it had gone in. It was a little brown coming out, I must say, which was a bit inevitable regardless of his anal canal hygiene. I dangled it in front of his face. "Is this what you call clean? I should make you suck on it." For health reasons I did not carry out my threat and went to the bathroom to dispose of it instead.

"Let's get you stretched out a bit for Paula," I said as I returned. Given this was to be Paula's first time, I wanted her to use my biggest cock, Adam, on david's hole. "I'm going to give Paula Adam to use on you."

"noooooo! pleassssse!" He begged. Adam is... hard to take.

"Shush!" I told him strictly. I picked up the strap and tossed it on the bed right beside him. "This is your only warning, young lady. Any lack of enthusiasm from you and you'll be given the strap again. We need a cock at least as big as yours, but that stays hard and doesn't cum in 30 seconds, to teach you a lesson, so it's Adam and no complaints from you, or else."

Adam is just a tad bigger than a fully-erect david. Here's a gif from a little "home movie" david and I once did that has the same "mood" as this scene and shows his cock size in profile.

david was fatter and hairier than now, but cock is the same.

As you can see, there's nothing wrong with its size or shape or erection quality. Sometimes even a little too much cock, depending on the activity. It's a pretty cock, nicely cut, and inviting for any female. If only it stayed hard for Paula and didn't shoot so fast when coaxed back to life. But to compete with his cock, to really put him in his place, we needed a member larger and stiffer than even his, so that's where Adam comes in.

The trouble with Adam, especially for a newbie pegger, is the relative tightness of david's hole.

If you're going to use Adam on him unstretched, you need a certain skill and sensitivity, and even so there will still be a lot of pain for him. But after a good stretching, even Adam will go in relatively easily, even for a newb.

My ultimate go-to "get 'er done quick" toy for stretching his asshole is my electric plug-in Hitachi with the ass accessory.

Yeah the dildo is fairly narrow for easy insertion, but turning on the powerful vibe in its two stages makes it effectively twice as wide; and the stretching, coming from the inside as it were, seems to be just super effective and relatively pain free as opposed to stretching from the outside in.

With david still lying skirt raised and ass up across the pillows, I got out the Hitachi. She again held him open as I lubed and inserted the vibe. I then turned it on in the "low" setting. david, predictably, moaned like the little ass slut he is. After a bit, I turned it to high. As we let it do it's work, I explained to Paula essentially everything I just explained above. I passed off the handle of the Hitachi to her and she had fun moving it around, Roto-rootering his loosening asshole. If you apply a circular motion putting pressure on his inner sphincter wall it makes him stretch even wider. I reached under and pulled his junk out between his legs so Paula could see how the ass play affected him, making him fully erect. I lubed his penis a bit and we took turns rubbing his cock as we used the Hitachi to loosen him up.

I'd say we gave it a good five minutes (though I was not timing). I shut down the vibe and had Paula again hold him open as I pulled it out. We could see that his hole was visibly distended relative to his previous shape, a little gaping open in fact, but gradually shrinking back. I took the butt attachment off the Hitachi and gave it all a wipe and then set the plugged in Hitachi on the side of the bed, thinking I might want that to be handy before we were done.  I then went to get his largest butt plug, and relatively easily (with only a few yelps) pushed it home.

Paula was fascinated watching his asshole distend around the widest part of his big plug, and then swallow it up whole. She had never done ass play like this before (and had never taken it up the ass, as we learned just then as well!).

"We'll keep that in him for a few minutes while we get you set up," I told Paula as I flipped david's skirt back down to cover his plugged butt.

I used to have two strap-on harnesses, a soft fabric purple one, and a leather one. But I'm embarrassed to say I have no idea where the leather one has gotten to. I know, how careless of me. I mean, how does someone lose something like that?!? It must be around the house somewhere, or in a suitcase or something. But I would have set Paula up with the purple velvety fabric one anyways, as it's a more comfortable ride. So I got it out and stuck Adam into it.

Paula was still in her jeans and top. I told her she probably wants to be in her panties for this, so she stripped off down to only her panties! I could see david's head turned towards us, watching us as I knelt beside an almost naked Paula and put the strap-on harness onto her, adjusting the straps so it fit firmly and perfectly on her.

"Oh my God, I have a dick!" Paula said with surprise. She had never worn one before, and I can attest that it's a powerful feeling when you strap-one-on for the first time. "I know what guys feel like now. I want to fuck everything!"

She faced david and said, "you're going to feel what a real dicking down is like now, baby. I'm going to rail that ass!" As she said this, she stroked her dick, imitating what guys so often do to make sure they're hard for us. I'm sure the words she used was learned from her boyfriend telling her that.

Imaging that coming at your ass!

"david, get on your knees in front of Paula. You know what to do."

david got off the bed, the butt plug still deep in, got on his hands and knees and crawled to Paula. Paula was bemused. He knelt up a bit, took ahold of Paula's hips to steady himself, pursed his lips and put her cock into his mouth.

"Ohhh! Yes! He sucks too," said Paula, now understanding.

"Let's see some enthusiasm, young lady, and you better keep those luscious lips covering your teeth while you do it."

david started bobbing on her cock, spitting and slurping noisily and using his hand like I taught him to encircle and jerk off her cock.

"Everything that annoys you from a guy when you're giving head, feel free to do to him. He has collective responsibility."

Paula smiled, grabbed his hair, and forced him deeper onto her dick. In his bra and short schoolgirl skirt he could have been a chick.

It is a universal truth that all women who give head have had unpleasant things done to them in the process. I think guys like to "assert themselves" in a rapey sort of way when in this position. So when a woman finally gets a dick strapped on, and a handy man with an accessible mouth, any one of them will do, there will be payback.

"Open your throat, baby," she said. "That's it." Then to me, "This is amazing!" Then back to him, "Oh, are you gagging? Yeah, that's what it feels like." She let him take a breath and then told him to get up on the bed, lie on his back, and let his head tilt backwards off the bed. "This is how I learned," she said. "Open your mouth wide and really concentrate on relaxing your throat." And then she began slowly pumping in and out going deeper as she kept instructing him to relax his throat. I was fascinated. Especially that she had learned this way! I could only imagine...

There were a few gags from david, but way less than before, and once or twice she had it all the way in for a second or so.

"Keep doing this with him and eventually he'll be able to deep throat no problem."

"Time for her fucking?" I asked Paula.

"Oh yes!" She replied, pulling her cock out of his gasping-for-air mouth.

david was already looking a little rung out from his deep throat training, but I didn't care. Today would be one of those "ride 'em hard and put 'em away wet" sort of days. I had him kneel low on the bed, at the side of the bed, his ass sticking out over the side of it. I first flipped his skirt up his back to expose him and then adjusted his kneel until it looked to be at just the right angle for Paula to comfortably penetrate him. I put a towel both under him and down on the carpet just under his ass in case there was any mess or lube spilling. I placed a condom on Adam for quick cleanup and poured some lube on it and rubbed it in. Then I poured some on the plug and worked it into his anal ring a bit, and then extracted the big butt plug. "Ow, ow!" he complained as its largest diameter exited his hole.

With david, it comes out a bit like this:

Obviously not quite so big, but his asshole stays really wide open right after removal, like hers.

I quickly got the lube and used my fingers in and around his open asshole.

"Ok, stick it in," I told Paula. She came up to him and inserted the tip, using her hand to guide her cock. "Adjust your angle, sweetheart, so it goes in easy," I told david. He moved around a bit, lowering, raising, pushing back a bit until the head popped in more fully.

"Ok..." he said.

"Nice and slow and easy and not too deep at first," I told Paula. Paula pushed in a little, slowly up to about a third of Adam's length at which point david winced and cried out a little. "It'll loosen up. Pull it all the way out and then back to there again."

Paula slowly pulled the dildo right out. David's asshole stayed nice and open, and then she pushed it straight in again to the one third mark and held it there.

"Circle your hips a bit," I suggested. Paula did that. It was soooo sexy! Paula sort of took it from there. She did another full pull out and re-entry. She went a bit deeper. She pumped it a few times going a bit deeper and deeper. "Is that ok, baby?" she asked david.

"Yes Ma'am" he responded.

"Yes Sir when you're receiving cock, you know that, girl," I said.

"Sorry! Yes... Sir, I mean."

"Now a little more enthusiasm, david. Ask for the cock. Beg for it," I said.

"Please fuck my ass with your cock, Sir."

"Yeah baby, that's just what you're getting," said Paula. "Do you want it deeper?"

"Yes Sir, deeper please. And harder. Really fuck me good. I want it so bad!"

"Ok," Paula said with a laugh in her voice and she started upping the tempo and the depth, progressing all the way to "balls deep".

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! ...." david said as he received his railing.

"Hold still a moment," I told Paula. She paused with her dick half buried in him. "david, show Paula what a good fuck you are."

david knew what was expected of him. He backed into the cock and started swizzling his ass around it like a $2 whore.

Paula gave him an ass slap and encouraged his gyrations. "Yeah baby!" she said.

How embarrassing for him to have to perform this way for her! In a bra with his little skirt flipped up. A relative stranger fucking him with her big dick, making him her little bitch as his wife watched.

"You sure made her your bitch," I confirmed with Paula.

"Not yet. Not fully." She replied.

She then grabbed his hips and put a stop to his gyrations and began just pounding the shit out of his ass! Hard, fast, and deep!

"Ahhhhhhh! Arghhhhh!" david said as he received his pounding.

"You see, that's how you use a cock properly, sweetheart," I told him as Paula continued energetically teaching him that lesson.

She just kept at it. Eventually david collapsed on the bed but Paula just kept riding him with her cock, laying on top of him and fucking him. She even grabbed his hair at one point and said, "take it, take it."

After a good, intense fucking, Paula finally stopped and pulled out. There was a bit of mess on the condom and some around his asshole after the so-deep fucking, but pretty good. No cause for a caning. I carefully slipped the condom off and put it in some paper towels. I used some more paper towels to wipe his ass.

"That was amazing!" Paula said.

"You fucked him good!" I said.

"That's how I like it," she said, meaning when she is getting fucked! New insight into how disappointed, for real, she must have been with david's performance last night. Added a little extra notch up of embarrassment for him, don't you think?

"Would you like to try another position?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She said.

"Nooooo!" david begged.

"What did I say about being enthusiastic, young lady?" I asked him.

"That I need to be..."

"And what happens if you're not?"

"the strap..."

"That's right, and now you've earned yourself a few strokes of the strap."

I went and slipped a new condom on Paula's dick and lubed it anew. I took david's skirt and bra off him and had him lie naked face up in the middle of the bed with just one pillow under his hips to elevate his ass a bit. Until now I had been dressed, and I stripped off completely and went to sit on his face. He needed to get his hands around quickly under my ass to support my weight if he expected to breathe.

"Spread my cheeks and get that tongue up my asshole, deep as you can. That's it. Now lick all around, up and down, side to side, and stick it in and wriggle it. That's a good girl! Now keep at it."

Paula looked surprised and lustful at this exhibition.  "He's licking your ass?" She asked by way of unnecessary confirmation.

"He sure is."

"Give me your legs," I told him, and he lifted them until I could grab his ankles and pull them back towards me.

"Paula, give him just a bit of the strap, please."

Paula picked up the strap from the bed where it lay and knelt on the bed, her big obscene erection showing. I pulled david's legs back a bit more to give her a good target. She measured the belt across his ass, in just the right spot I thought, hauled back and gave him a whack. It elicited a little grunt from david.

"Wait, wait," she said, "I can do better than that."

She lined up again, hauled back, and this time really sizzled his backside!

"Mrrrooooo!" david yelled out from beneath me as I felt his mouth and tongue strain against my asshole.

"One more like that!" I told her.

"Nooooooo!"

Paula smiled, I pulled back harder, and she did another just like the last one that elicited another gurgling cry from david.

"Now I want to see some enthusiasm in that little ass of yours as Paula fucks you."

I released David's legs and he held them back himself, wide and bent. I bent over with the lube and re-lubed his asshole. I told Paula to kneel between his legs and stick it in. This she did, and it went in pretty easily. She eventually settled into a rhythmic fucking motion.

You can't go too hard or too deep in this position, but it was perfect for what I intended. I leaned forward taking my ass away from his mouth and dribbled lube on his cock and started giving him a handjob.

"Look up at Paula. Do you see her beautiful eyes, her beautiful sexy breasts, her tight little tummy?"

"yeah..."

"It's a woman fucking your ass, david. A beautiful woman. What's this cock good for, david? Answer me."

"nothing ma'am. It's useless. Totally useless."

"It was totally useless yesterday, when you had a chance to be a real man and fuck this beautiful woman properly, nice and hard, the way she likes to be fucked. But you couldn't even do that, so here you are, being fucked like a woman, by a woman. So pathetic."

"yes ma'am"

Paula sunk the cock deep and we leaned into each other and kissed.

"You can jerk it," I told him. David's hand dashed for his penis. It was semi-soft, it's usual state when getting ass fucked by Adam.

I leaned back and grabbed my Hitachi where I had conveniently left it, anticipating this moment. I sat back on david, keeping a bit of my weight off him and let him tongue my asshole as I used the Hitachi on my clit. It felt very exhibitionist doing this in front of Paula, but she seemed to appreciate the show, playing with her breasts as I got myself off.

I dismounted david and Paula pulled out. I helped Paula off with the strap-on and told her to go sit on david's face and have him eat out her asshole. She smiled and did just that, mounting him and directing his tongue to her little brown button. She used her fingers in herself.

"I'll clean the Hitachi up if you want that," I suggested.

"Don't need it," she said as she screwed up her face in concentration.

I went to where Paula was before, between david's legs, and gently put a finger into his asshole, found his prostate, and began massaging it.

david's left hand was under Paula's bum, pulling her cheek a bit apart to better get deeper into her asshole, and his right was on his dick, jerking it. Without Adam inside him any more it was getting super hard again. My gentle prostate massage and Paula sitting on his face, getting herself off, was also a great assist.

"Cum," Paula said to him, "cum all over yourself," she said in a husky voice, sounding very close to cumming herself.

"Yes, do it, cum all over yourself," I told him.

He intensified his jerking. I could see Paula looking at him doing that lustfully. She was seemingly very turned on by watching him jerk it.

And then with a muffled cry, his tongue buried deeply up Paula's ass, his legs, and whole body in fact, spasmed, and he let loose a massive arcing cum all over his chest and belly, with another smaller arc, and then huge blobs gushing out afterwards like an erupting volcano.


Pretty damned good for a man his age: I had not seen that much cum, or such a strong arc, for years!

Paula was waiting for that moment and put herself over the edge just as he came. Diddling herself madly, she cried out loudly as well with her orgasm as I watched the show.

She dismounted breathlessly and said "Holy Shit!" She then added, "I have such a cum fetish." That's interesting! The things you learn...

"One more thing to do," I said, as I scooped up david's cum and fed it to him sloppily, leaving a lot on his face along the way.

"Did you swallow it all?" I asked him.

"yes ma'am," he answered, barely able to speak.

With my hand I smushed the remaining cum all over his face, giving him a nice facial.

"Go get cleaned up," I told him. He went to our bathroom and I took Paula to hers where we both got into her shower and helped clean one another up.

She just kept saying how amazing it was and what an awesome kinky couple we were. I returned the compliment of course, and told her that while we had other threesomes, none were as sexy as with her. I was being honest there. She is great.

We reluctantly had to all dress, as this was Christmas Eve and we both had family obligations, but Paula would still be staying with us Christmas Day and only leaving the day after that, so we might get to play at least one more time in there, and indeed we did, but with a twist!

[continued in part 6]

31 comments:

  1. Now that David has got time with your girlfriend, make it with an ex boyfriend next time. Let him spabk David to tears and fuck him with a real cock followed by a blow job and ass licking. You deserve to enjoy this after letting him enjoy another girl. Love. Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit daring to let a newbie go straight to using Adam, but in your capable hands and under your watchful eye she took to it like a duck to water.

    A twist, eh? Sounds like it's time for at least one of you two girls to receive a red bottom!

    P.S.: Can Paula stay forever? Lol jk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's already gone like the wind, I'm afraid, but we've determined to hook up sooner next time.

      As long as the groundwork is put down, Adam is fine, and she gets to enjoy having a proper cock.

      And yes, you're on the right track with that twist, but have to wait until I can type it up!

      Delete
  3. "Imaging that coming at your ass!"
    Looking at this gif, we can REALLY imagine!
    For us boys, it is saving to understand how much the big cock that we shoved you deep in the ass could have hurt you and we can only understand it by taking in our turn such a big cock, like Adam, in our ass to the point of crying (However I’d rather it was you in charge).

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you ass fuck David, does he ever have earth-shattering orgasm after orgasm just like a girl? I don't get the sense that happens, but is the best part of anal play. If he did, I am sure he'd ask for it all the time. Penis = 1 and done or at least again after down time; anal play - orgasm like a girl again, and again and again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like Paula did much better with the strap than with her bare hands, and got over her nerves after seeing you go at poor David. Maybe she did give you a jolly red bottom after all!

    As much as I like hearing about you corrupting others with your kinky ways, I was hoping you'd unwittingly invited over a strict domme who would take you in hand for a couple of evenings and maybe unlock a couple more fetishes as she toys with you, both in private and in front of your husband.

    Speaking of which, no offence to David, but when I see that clip from your home video all I want to do is reach down your jeans and give you a wedgie that takes you off your feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not, but it did go the other way. David got to spank her!

      Re. the wedgie - fair enough 😂

      Delete
    2. Did you get to spank her as well?

      Delete
    3. Not a real spanking. The vibe was more that we were totally equals, even when I got spanked she wanted to join in on the bottom beside me.

      Delete
  6. With such a stretched ass hole, she could have tried fisting him. I think her small hand would have slipped easily into his ass hole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might have! I've never done that myself...

      Delete
    2. I get my wife's foot up my ass.
      She has got a small size 36 foot

      Delete
    3. That's a size 5 I think, very small.

      Delete
  7. It's too bad you couldn't find your second strapon harness. It would have been delifghtful if David had to suck your cock while Paula took him anally. When I was double-dommed a number of years ago, I was in that position. I found the being taken anally greatly increased my desire and enthusiasm to suck the second domme's cock. My enthusiasm was also increased by the fact that she allowed be to fondle her bottom with both hands as I sucked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think bottom fondling in that situation is just fine. I'm sure, stuffed like that, it was done worshipfully.

      I have spit-roasted david like that before. It is fun and a nice bonding experience for the ladies!

      Delete
  8. Have you ever contemplated a scene where david is the one WEARING the strap-on? In that scenario, the receiver gets long-lasting satisfaction and he derives none. Could be done in tandem with a cock cage.

    And...there are strap-ons that are designed to be worn over the mouth. To do a good job, one needs to be "up close and personal." Some are designed for a double-dildo where a portion would be in david's own mouth, as a type of gag while pushing the other portion into a woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the gag/dildo idea!

      Delete
    2. Simple. Inexpensive even. Good ol' Amazon. Depending upon positioning, I'm certain there are ways to use a paddle or strap at the same time he's gagged and "performing."

      https://www.amazon.com/FST-Double-Cock-Multi-Function-Fixation-Stuffed/dp/B07G1557NK/ref=pd_sbs_2/135-8071310-1902924?pd_rd_w=OTJXb&pf_rd_p=cd718a0c-f7e0-41b6-9f23-6496d85d1998&pf_rd_r=B0MQ3YHX3QSWFSTAG49X&pd_rd_r=4b0c887a-54d3-4d36-ac36-f0f22eebec52&pd_rd_wg=jNWl3&pd_rd_i=B07G1557NK&psc=1

      Delete
  9. Who had more fun you and your friend Or did Davic have all the fun
    is your friend now your new spanking kinky paretner in crime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She lives out of town (far away) so not a regular buddy.
      I think all three of us had a LOT of fun!

      Delete
  10. fabulous fun times! thanks for sharing. I will enjoy reading the previous posts. Many of your readers wish they had been David!
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remembered that Paula has done boxing,
    next time she might enjoy training this way
    with this literally "punching balls"
    david would certainly be more than willing to participate

    https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/punching-balls-722156

    ReplyDelete
  12. The ONLY way my wife allows me to cum is with her strapon cock in my ass. I gladly accept the female role in our marriage and have done so for over 10 years

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess I'm ready for some BJ pay-back, then! CD sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. In leider nur Zuschauer,dieser schönen Erzählungen,Danke.

    ReplyDelete