Sunday, March 13

I got Sexed at the Cabin!

It was cold this weekend, and looked like our last chance for a good cross-country ski, so we went up North and had the winter cabin to ourselves. It's always nice to get out of the city and enjoy the outdoors.

We went skiing in the morning and were relaxing in the afternoon. David was watching TV and I was hard at work on a jigsaw puzzle.

He comes down to me and says, "come here." He takes me by the hand and leads me away. He walks resolutely in front of me, not looking back. I take mincing steps, meekly following him. He takes me directly into the bedroom.

He has me stand there and he pulls my sweater, then my T-shirt, off me. I have no bra. He's a bit behind me and fondles my breasts and kisses me on my neck. He unfastens my pants and then pushes me face down, my upper half onto the bed. He pulls my socks and stretchy pants right off  my legs. He reaches for my panties and rips them forcibly down my legs and right off as well. I am completely stripped. He remains completely clothed.

He takes me onto the bed and we lie side-by-side. He kisses me on my lips as he reaches behind and gently fondles my ever-dampening pussy.

He has me kneel up. He piles three pillows directly in front of me and then topples me over them. He removes his belt from around his waist and he strikes me with it, lightly, twice, throws the belt down beside me and says "Behave yourself or you'll get a good belting."

I'll behave! (Pant, pant).

He takes off his clothes. He spreads my legs and begins licking my pussy from behind. It's heavenly!

He pushes my legs together, gathering them in one arm. His other hand goes under my tummy and pushes up against my pussy. He pushes his tongue down into my pussy. I squirm and struggle in delight.

He spreads my legs again. He pushes against me with one hand while using his other hand to pinch my pussy lips together and tug painfully down on them as his tongue darts against my clit.

He alternates these positions several times. I am getting more and more excited.

I embarrass myself by screaming out a super loud orgasm after what seems like only two minutes.

I am wrecked. He has a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

He smacks my ass and says "you're welcome" without me having thanked him yet.

My head is spinning. What just happened? Was I dominated?

21 comments:

  1. Very sexy. To answer your question, you were very definitely dominated. His ability to so decisively give you a screaming orgasm on his terms will keep you enthralled, whether you wish to admit it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with you. He was demonstrating that he has the power to give me pain or give me pleasure, without my having any say in the matter either way.

      Delete
  2. Imagine if there had been others at the cabin with you. The whole scene could have played out the same way. Just a husband taking his wife to the bedroom for sex. Would you have screamed as hard or muffled it? Could you have faced the others afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now blushy that would have been! Mom and Dad, sisters, nephews, male in-law. They would have heard the two whacks from the belt. Then they would have heard my moaning and then my screaming. No muffling it. That would have been disrespectful to David's talents. I'd have come out with a GIANT blush on my face. Joining Mom to help prepare dinner, "Did you enjoy yourself, dear? You certainly seemed to have..." 😂

      Delete
  3. I love how honest you are about your sex life. Most of us don't know anything about how other people are, or do things. Thank you for your honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That us very kind of David.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must have been one hell of a TV show he was watching!

    I wonder if any of your nephews have thought to bug the cabin so they can see what their naughty aunties get up to when they're not around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont even know what it was!

      Oh my! It's possible, those little rascals...

      Delete
  6. Nothing like taking your woman by the hand and bending her over the nearest firm surface to have your way with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, go David go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes you were dominated and practically raped (with your consent I do believe) whatever you want to call it I call it sexy....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love a good consensual tongue raping from my man!

      Delete
  9. This didn’t go as I expected. Am I misremembering or don’t you still have a bottom hole fucking owed to you? - david

    ReplyDelete
  10. Though a nice spanking then having you sit on snow to cool your glowing ass would have been nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopefully with Canada back open your search for a kinky personal trainer can resume. I hope david hasn't become too comfortable without having a little sissy humiliation now and then

    Emily

    ReplyDelete