Saturday, March 26

Naughty Muriel

I recently received a private reach out on my bdsmlr from an account spank-o-mat ran by a German man, Antonus.

Just discovered your naughty kinky picture blog around spanking and kink :) Love it a lot - you posted a picture: Muriel's brownie is being inspected - for a subsequent assfuck - enjoy some contris from this cool and spoiled session - happy spanking Antonus

Antonus had seen a picture I reposted there from one of his sessions and reached out with a whole bunch more images from that session. I messaged back

Thank you! It looked like a very exciting session, especially for her. Would love to do a post on my main blog. Is she ok with me publishing her face? Can you tell me more about her background? Why was she there? Where did you first meet her?

And he replied,

Her husband looked for a 2nd/3rd guy via the internet to mutually tame his young wife some years ago - so we have fun (in different degrees) now and then. Muriel needs both a strong hand and, as a reminder for good behavior, corporal punishment or spanking. She is not only spanking-addicted, she loves to show off - even the buzz getting recognized by friends, work mates or neighbors. In any case, that is her kind of courage and pride to encourage other couples in domestic discipline and common rules. Thus, she would be pleased if you like her pix for posting.

Antonus then sent me a whole bunch more photos to enjoy that really turned me on. He ended with,

Enjoy yourself with this naughty young housewife - and feel free to re-post as a warning and reminder for other young women what might happen if they don't love their husband and don't follow the marriage rules - happy kinkiness Antonus

It's tongue-in-cheek, but in that context, it is a good warning for a woman like me.

As you will see, Muriel's husband is clearly a bit submissive, and he needs to call in a real man such as Antonus to help sort out Muriel. Of course, if you're the husband, you might get yourself sorted out as well in the process.

I imagine Muriel has been a little out of sorts lately, craving the sort of domination her husband just cannot provide. Muriel's husband, eager to please his needy wife and knowing himself incapable of it personally, searches out on the Internet for a man he thinks can do the job. He finds Antonus, contacts him, meets him, and they set it up.

Antonus comes to their apartment. Muriel's husband explains to Muriel why Antonus is there. Muriel becomes instantly excited.

I am, of course, imagining myself in this scenario. What if, out of the blue, a strange man shows up at the house and my husband explains to me why he is there. I just know I would blush, go very submissive, and that my pussy would tingle and moisten. I would have no fear beyond the usual. I trust my husband completely on things like this. If he thinks I need to be dominated by another man, and he has picked this man, I would go along with it no questions asked, for real. I'm exciting myself just writing this. The possibilities...

Antonus sent me pics of several different sessions. I'll intersperse them - please forgive any inconsistency.

Antonus tells Muriel to show him her tits. Muriel blushes and pulls them out for him.

Well hello, Muriel. Now you're not just showing Antonus your titties, you're showing them to my entire audience, and very nice titties they are, very exciting ones. And what an enigmatic, Mona Lisa type look you have on your face as you expose yourself to us. It's as if you both don't want to and desperately want to, all at the same time. I know the feeling. And, yes, it is degrading to be made to haul out your tits like that in front of a strange man, at his command, in case you had any doubt.

All right young lady, turn around, bend over, hike up your skirt and show us.


What a nice little cunt as well.

Do you think it would be emasculating for a husband to have to watch as a strange man takes charge of your wife like this? What if Antonus tells the husband to strip off as well and go stand in the corner facing out. He may watch but not say anything. No dick stroking allowed.

Antonus tells Muriel to strip and then go fetch him a solid wooden hairbrush. Muriel does so, goes across Antonus' lap and is spanked. Properly spanked.

I always love how women are just made to be spanked, the way our breasts hang over at just the right spot for an OTK spanking. And it's so humiliating for us to have our breasts dangling and rubbing against the thigh and wobbling as we are spanked. This is the view Muriel's husband gets, standing naked in the corner, hard as a rock, not allowed to rub his dick. He is watching his wife being spanked naked across the knee of another man. A spanking he is not even capable of delivering himself.

Antonus is not done with her yet. He puts her over the back of a chair and takes up a stinging wooden paddle to continue her spanking, taking pauses along the way to inspect her most intimate areas.


If it were me I would be so hot at this point. I would be a total raving slut. There's nothing like a well-heated bottom (especially from a strange man) to put me in the mood for rough sex. Even rough sex from a virtual stranger. And then there's the shame of being spanked in this position: a woman's worst nightmare!

Antonus would stand me up, turn me to face him, grab my hot ass cheeks hard in his hands, and kiss me with his tongue penetrating deep into my throat.

My husband can only stand and watch, and not say anything, while this person he invited into our house man-handles me like this. The worst part is that it clearly turns me on as I am writhing my bare wet pussy up against his hard panted crotch.

Antonus spins me around, ties my arms behind my back and makes me kneel on the couch with my head down in disgrace.

He tells me I am a worthless slut, a dirty little whore, for cheating on my husband like this. For writhing up against a strange man's body with my bare pussy and hard nipples after my spanking.

He tells off my husband as well, for allowing such a thing, and then he cuffs and blindfolds him.

Antonus says he will instruct us on how to be properly man and wife in a marriage. He has my husband come over and makes me get on my knees in front of him and give him a proper wifely blow job, no hands.

What a good girl Muriel is. Obedient. Docile. Antonus motivates her with slaps to her ass, and promises of ever more severe spankings if she does not act the proper wife.

He unfastens both their wrists, makes the husband lie down, and commands Muriel to continue, using her hands this time as well.

In this photo you can see that Muriel has been highly motivated to do a good job. I can only imagine that if Muriel does not do a good enough job in Antonus' eyes, she will receive additional motivation. I think the above is one of the best photos from the set

As some of you long-time readers know, when I first started out on the subby side I was not that good at giving blowjobs, and I resisted swallowing (I 'kinda puked in my mouth at the taste and texture). I was trained in a similar way by my husband, with bare bottom spankings. The spanking was used both as punishment when I did not do well, but it was also used to turn me on and put me in a subby space where i would naturally do a better job. My enthousiasm when giving the blowjob, and my willingness to swallow, was much heightened when I had a hot bottom like Muriel's here. I can only imagine how much better my training would have been had it been another man training me to blow my husband. One who would be very insistent that I did a good job.

Next, Antonus has Muriel sit on her husband's face while continuing to blow him.


Looks like a very good job from them both, and a sexy reward for Muriel at the expense of hubby's face.

As a final indignity for Muriel, the husband is allowed to ejaculate, but properly, inside his wife's vagina. She is bent over a stool. He is sent over to do his duty.

I've been in a position like that. Fucked in front of witnesses and on command. The most humiliating was when my sister made David fuck me head-down ass-up doggy-style as she watched. I don't know why that's so incredibly humiliating, but it is. It's not that humiliating for the guy, or when it's me doing the fucking with my strap-on, but having to receive so submissively like that in front of amused witnesses is the ultimate in embarrassment. I even find Muriel's positioning in this image to add to the embarrassment.

After the fucking there's the embarrassing inspection. Was the husband actually able to sperm her, or did he fake it?

It appeared he did his husbandly duty on his blushing bride this time.

Afterwards, Muriel is required to clean her husband's dick with her mouth.

She can taste herself mixed with him as she does so.

I can't tell you how many times that was literally me, down on my hands and knees, practicing my dick sucking with a hot red bottom when I first got into being a spanked wife. I believe my skills have been much improved as a result, and I now swallow without complaint, feigning relish even and thanking him for his gift into my tummy. I have actually never gotten over my distaste for the smell, taste, and texture of swallowing cum, but I have been trained that letting on, even in the smallest of ways, would entail a very severe and unpleasant series of disciplinary sessions. So in this one area I do not let on, I do not brat at all, I just have to pretend I love it. Which is incredibly sexy for me - to be so utterly dominated in this regard. My husband knows this, and teases me about how much I LOVE swallowing cum. I agree with him completely. It is our private thing.

Here is another nice pic of Muriel getting her pussy eaten out as she plays with her breast and a big hard cock.

She looks happy!

Here's another closeup of Muriel sucking cock.

And one of her getting eaten out as her husband strokes.

It's nice being the center of attention likes this. One of the perks of being a subby, just lie back and take it, no decisions required.

A beautiful and sensual girl.

How about being made to bounce on a cock after being given a hot bottom?

Here is Muriel spanked.

And a nice cropping.


His penis looks eager!

Here it looks like she got the cane.

Here is Muriel being double-teamed. I think it's called a "spit roast"?

And next comes her ass fucking. Here Muriel is being prepared for it.


Now comes the big dildo in her pussy as the cock goes in her ass.

Is this Muriel being penetrated up the ass? That is quite possible.


 And on a different occasion, blindfolded.

Lucky Muriel, about to get her tits sprayed.

Thank you Antonus, for the wonderful pics, and Muriel and her hubby too.

54 comments:

  1. Hi, Julie. Been a lurker on you're blog for some time now. My wife and I live in a WLM and it operates very much the same ways many others do. There is one large difference, though. And it's not one I've seen addressed on your blog very often so I wondered your opinion on it:

    Grounding

    She uses spanking and other kinds of punishments like extra chores or written lines or early bedtimes. But grounding is the one she uses most. When she grounds me, it means I'm stuck at home with no TV or video games or phone and not able to go anywhere except work. The part I hate the worst is having to cancel plans with my friends when this happens. She hates lying, and because of this I have to tell my friends I'm grounded and why when I make the calls or she will tell them herself. The one time I wimped out, she took my phone and informed them herself that I was grounded and had lost my phone privileges. Since she keeps my phone while I'm on restriction, she'll also answer it and tell them then, too. I'm curious as to what you think of this?

    - Trent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the intrusion, i'm not julie but i think this is a bot abusive, if you want to be submissive it's ok but if she "forces" you to let your friends and possibily many other people know of your situation it is not health

      Delete
    2. The point of your groundings are a mix of unpleasant, to-be-avoided punishment, and public humiliation. I think that if you've agreed to this WLM lifestyle then it's not up to you how you are punished and I would not dream of second-guessing your wife on this.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous:No intrusion at all. I welcome any insight into this to get a broader perspective on it.

      Julie: So you think she is correct in doing this? Would you ever ground your husband and make him call his friends and tell them he is grounded when having to cancel plans? And would you tell them if he refused?

      - Trent

      Delete
    4. Well, if I was in a genuine FLR with david, where he put himself in my hands like that, then absolutely I would, in a second. Would not even think twice about it. All his friends should definitely know how pussy whipped he is.

      Delete
    5. Well, while i do think 2 people can have a relationship where the submissive has to take everything the dom says if there is trust enough, i don't think that applies to other people outside the relationship, no one should have their kinks exposed like that, considering still the word might spread and further problems may appear, including in your job

      Delete
    6. Many men get grounded by their wives.

      Delete
    7. Anonymous: Luckily, none of my friends are coworkers really, so that aspect of it is off the table. I did have the concern recently that even though we don't consider our dynamic kink, it's close enough that my wife making me do that is too muchike pulling them into it without their prior consent. This is the only thing that has given her slight pause about it so far, but it's so effective from her standpoint that I still think she's probably going to keep it up. She thinks embarrassment should be a heavy part of punishment and likes the fact that it keeps me in line and humbled me so much.

      Julie: Didn't you say in another post that your parents know about David spanking you? What if he grounded you during a time period where you had plans with them instead, and then made you call them to cancel those plans and actually tell that it's because you're grounded? You have to admit, since they already know you get punished, it was would make for an embarrassing and effective punishment. Personally, I hope to see you talk about grounding more since I don't see a lot of people in FLR and WLM and mutual DD relationships address that method much.

      - Trent

      Delete
    8. My parents would probably be upset that I couldn't see them and suggest David spank me instead!

      Delete
    9. You're very lucky. I wish my parents were half as open minded as yours are.

      - Trent

      Delete
    10. I'm imagining the conversation of my Dad and David, from Dads side...

      "Hullo Lad. Julie called her Mother and said she was grounded for the weekend. I'm sure she deserves it, but we were wondering if you could commute her sentence and give her a spanking instead? Her Mom has so few opportunities to get out with Julie, well, so we were just hoping...

      "Oh, I see, she was already spanked was she? Well maybe just give her an extra good strapping instead of a grounding?

      "Well no, absolutely, give her the choice, but tell her that her Mother will be awfully disappointed if she can't get out with her.

      "I'm sure you're right, she'll definitely take the strapping. What did she do, by the way?

      "She did, did she? Well I agree she deserves it. Make sure she's howling afore you're done. That's a good lad.

      Delete
    11. That was a well written read and representation of how it could go. Makes me look forward to your book more.

      Your relationship is none of my business, but perhaps you could recommend this very idea to David if the idea of really experiencing it appeals to your submissive side at all. Especially if it's in regards to a behavior you're having a genuinely difficult time with and need to make a change. Take it from me, the embarrassment of it and humility you feel afterwards gives you honest pause about repeating the infraction again.

      - Trent

      Delete
  2. Oh, Julie! This post hit home! (But then, they almost never miss the mark.) My wife is anything but submissive, but her physical features so closely resemble Muriel’s, I couldn’t help but put myself in her subby-hubbie’s place! I think a lot about another man giving her what she can’t get from me. It also brought back memories of the less-than-handful of times when she has willingly sucked my cock in 30+ years of marriage. But even more, I recalled the times when I’ve attempted doggy-style sex with her. Being able to focus on her full, round, muscular ass is a special thrill for me. When my little penis has trouble penetrating and staying inside her is an extra-special humiliation. I disappoint her and embarrass myself, which adds to my excitement/humiliation. It quickly builds until I spurt somewhere in her or on her. How pathetic! And exactly what I need. Thank you. -david

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hardly a day goes by that I don’t imagine what the experience would be like to have my tongue in your asshole and your bottom my entire universe! - david

      Delete
  3. My wife is a private high school math teacher and we have a very similar sex life, but with roles totally reversed. One day she came home from teaching and told me that she wished she could paddle her students that are naughty like in the past. I told her that I would volunteer to be her "naughty student" when one needed "the paddle" as long as it was not more than twice a week. I told her there were many acts I deserved to get the paddle for in high school but never did. She was surprised but MOST interested. I told her it could not be just playtime, it had to be real punishment spanking. She then proceeded to tell me we are going shopping. She purchased a 5" wide paddle with holes, a fierce looking 3" wide strap, and something she said was a "tawse". Once home she told me I was in BIG TROUBLE and to go upstairs and strip for punishment. This first spanking she used all 3 implements and did not stop until I was in tears. This started 6 months ago and I get spanked often mid-week and always on Friday as her students always act up that day. She recently has started pegging me, face down, butt up after spanking. I may have created a monster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent idea for schoolteacher spouses!

      Delete
    2. I have discovered my wife really likes being in charge and it relieves her weekly stress, which makes us both happier.

      Delete
    3. A monster? I would say you’ve stumbled upon a pot of gold! Don’t waste the opportunity so many of us wish we had! - david

      Delete
    4. Show your wife this set of comments. It would be very appropriate if she adopted grounding as a follow up to your spanking. Surely, a boy who has been properly paddled on a Friday after school ought to spend the weekend grounded. I don't really agree with having to tell your friends why you cannot go out but that should be up to her

      Delete
    5. My schoolteacher wife has been reading this blog. As I work from home, my attire is unseen by the public. She brought home a girl's school uniform consisting of white knee socks, tartan-plaid knee-length skirt and a silky sheer white blouse in my size. Another large bag from Kohl's contained six white sets and one black set of bras and panties, which she informed me I WILL start wearing. She added that only white panties and bras are to be worn under the school uniform, with any violations resulting in an immediate spanking. Naturally the bras are visible through the sheer school blouses. One further item she purchased was a cock cage to be worn until I am trained to ejaculate from strapon penetration alone. With her becoming so dominant, it gave me an instant hard-on so the cock cage could not be fitted. She demanded I get properly dressed in my uniform and she had just the remedy to deal with my erection; a good old fashioned proper whipping with the belt, strap and tawse. I couldn't agree more and am enjoying my new status as a feminized hubby. I can't wait for her cock inside me again. I'm thinking there will be no problem ejaculating in this manner as I absolutely love her taking charge this way.

      Delete
    6. Wow. Lucky man! Did this just happen out of the blue or was she already dominating you? I would love to hear more of your story. Enjoy! -david

      Delete
    7. Another effective cure to get a "man" into a cock cage is ice cubes.

      Delete
    8. She has now started giving me hand-jobs prior to the spankings to make them as she says "more effective".
      They definitely are more painful. She also has added punishment enemas.

      Delete
    9. The schoolteacher spankings were not out of the blue, we discussed it before implementation. The strapon an girl's school uniform/undergarments were by her out of the blue. We both agree that the spankings must be real punishment. She is bringing another one of her colleagues into my punishment sessions, the vice principal/school disciplinarian. I have never met her but my wife says she is recently divorced and a real bitch. Sounds like a positive addition.

      Delete
    10. Hi from Mexico. I would like to see Mexican women spanked. My husband spanks my big brown rump,and I love it. He sperms me like in the picture,and I must prove I receive his semen in my cunt. I love submitting to a strong men and be spanked and fucked properly. Many American men seem what we call castratos. Effeminate. Thankyou.

      Delete
    11. I'll keep an eye out on future blog posts for photos of hot Mexican women!

      Delete
  4. So hot to think that this is a real couple this is happening to!
    Though the cuckold husband seems to get rather a lot of fun considering he is so unable to satisfy his wife... Antonus should take a leaf out of Mr Daniels' book and punish him too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judging by how he is treated, I'm not at all sure this did not happen.

      Delete
    2. I am certain that the husband (cuckold) was soundly spanked by their cuckolder. Why wouldn’t he? Probably taken up his bottom too. That’s exactly what cuckolders love to do. Double the fun! Plus it’s so hot to dominate a hubby in front of the wife and others!

      WC

      Delete
    3. Ch close out fossmin bdsmlr blog
      WC

      Delete
  5. "If he thinks I need to be dominated by another man, and he has picked this man, I would go along with it no questions asked, for real."
    Really for real? Where do I apply?

    Your husband reads your blog, right? Is this a message to him? It certainly seems like it. Judging by your looks, I think it would be the easiest thing on the world for him to find a willing dominant in your area. A quick search on fetlife, for example.

    It even excites me knowing you would willingly and submissively go along with this.

    Who would you most want to do it? A hot young stud? An older distinguished gentleman?

    How would it go down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am serious. I would want just a normal looking man, any age. It's a bit more humiliating to be sexually dominated by a man you would not normally consider even dating, you know?

      Delete
    2. I really would like to apply for this job! But maybe I’m better off not looking for another way to disappoint a woman…-david

      Delete
    3. Well, there WOULD BE certain minimum dick size requirements, but I'm not even saying it needs to be that big, just normal or below normal sized.

      Delete
    4. Did you really have to: Tell everyone I have a very small penis without telling everyone I have a very small penis? -david

      Delete
  6. Poor little Muriel. I’d need another man to satisfy me too if that’s what I married. His little bitty cock and Pillsbury dough boy body to match. Such a turn off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It crushes me every time I find out about another woman who would be turned off by my “little bitty”. Now here I am, getting aroused by the humiliation. - david

      Delete
    2. I would take my cheating ex husband over Muriel’s husband. At least my ex’s chiseled body was easy on the eyes and his large cock was rough on the Pussy in bed.

      -Grace Marie

      Delete
    3. Indeed. I answered "Yes!" to the above more because I approved of the humiliation pile on, but in fact, I find his body and cock to be just fine. Not so hung up on those things.

      Delete
    4. And that’s perfectly valid. I just find myself to be as the youth group leaders at church described men (I’m a woman) “a visual creature.”

      Delete
    5. TFW the penis being disparaged as woefully inadequate is obviously larger than yours. (Sigh!) - david

      Delete
  7. Will friends, workmates or neighbors soon find out who the real "spanked wife" Julie Delmar is?
    Will

    ReplyDelete
  8. My, those photographs document a super hot session; thank you for posting!
    Warmly,
    Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your delicate real-life story about Muriel and her husband is so suggestive and stunning, I do love it a lot! You probably described a raunchy scenario when two submissive partners (Muriel for sure - her cuckold husband to some extent) want to achieve a vivid sex life. Is it true that only a 3rd person (man or woman?) can bring them to a sexually satisfying partnership. In some moments, such a 3rd 'helper' can turn out to be a home wrecker - but apart from that: your story is fucking good !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel strongly that no man (or woman) brought into our sex life as a treat would wreck our home, but I agree in general the need for caution.

      Delete
    2. This actually happened to me. Hubby spermed me and he let his two male friends watch. Really hot! I want to get spermed in front of his female office workers.

      Delete
    3. Mmmmm! I dream of multiple spermings in the same hole, one after the other, as they all watch. I wrote up that fantasy once here: https://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2019/07/julies-masturbation-session.html

      Delete