Friday, March 11

Spanked for Overspending

I got a spanking for overspending. Well, not really overspending, more for overspending without consulting with my husband and then for basically shading the truth after the fact. So, yeah, I deserved it.

We were at the fancy grocery store. We go there once every couple of months for a treat. We were both putting things into the cart. We were running low on fancy olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I went to that section and found this olive oil made from 1000 year old olive trees in Spain and some really good balsamic vinegar from Modena in Italy. Together they cost around $300.

I said, "why not?" and treated myself, putting them into the cart without telling David. I thought about it then, that the worst that could happen would be a spanking...

Then at the checkout, he was helping the bagging girls and I was doing the unloading. When it was time to pay he went to pay. It was over $1000. "Wow!" David said. "Why so expensive?" he asked me.

"I don't know. Inflation I guess? Government just printing money."

I should not have said that, but it would have been embarrassing having a discussion about the pricey items there at the checkout. I also knew I was sliding more and more into spanking territory with that statement.

When we got home and started unpacking he noticed the nice oil and balsamic. "How much were these?" he asked me, I guess still wondering why the bill was over a grand. They didn't have price tags on them, only bar codes. The prices had been on the shelf.

"Not sure, exactly," I said, which was true enough. I felt my spanking get even closer. I was not going to make it easy for him, though. Maybe he would still just let it slide.

"Let's see," he said, and grabbed the big receipt. I was doomed. "Together they're over $300!!! Now I know why the bill was so high. Inflation my ass!"

Oh boy. I knew for sure I was 'gonna get a spanking. It's a feeling in my tummy, and a tingle in my ass and my puss. I felt my face flushing. I had not planned a spanking for today, it just sort of happened. But you have to admit, it's sort of the perfect "spanked wife" spanking offense, right? Overspending? Being deceitful? I just slid into it.

He went on. "Did you not know how expensive these were, or did you know and just not tell me?"

A bit of a dilemma there. Both were spanking offenses I figured. But if I was going to be spanked, it wouldn't be for being a dumb blonde. "I knew..." I admitted. "I thought it would be a nice treat for you, you work so hard..."

"Nice try," he said. "Get over here..." With that he grabbed me by the arm and went over to the living room. He had me stand, then went to get the armless spanking chair and placed it in front of the fireplace beside me. I had on a shortish skirt and matching top, with a cotton-print bra and panty set underneath. He sat, lifted my skirt and handed it to me. Then he reached for the waistband of my panties and pulled them down to my ankles. I always feel a bit embarrassed when my pussy is bared prior to a spanking, even if it is just my husband.

He lectured me on what I had done wrong and reiterated why I was getting this spanking. It was not for the overspending per se, but rather the deceit afterwards. He told me not to expect to get off lightly, but rather to expect a real spanking from him. My tummy flip-flopped again.

He guided me down across his lap. I wanted to keep my head up a bit, but he pushed it down until it was almost on the ground, and hiked my bottom up higher by lifting his right knee and lowering his left. I knew that in this position my pussy and bumhole were on full display to him.

He started in on my spanking. He started a little bit lightly, but very soon built up the intensity until every spank was painful. It felt like his big hand covered an entire bum cheek at a time, with his palm and fingers wrapping around and contouring themselves to my ass. True to his word, it was absolutely a "real spanking" in every sense. He was not playing a game with me, he was actually spanking me.

Of course, when I agreed to this relationship, this is exactly what I wanted from him. I wanted to experience true spanking discipline. I wanted to feel everything a woman spanked by her man feels. I imagined I was back in a time where women were considered chattel owned by their men, where the man had every right to discipline his wife like this whenever he felt she deserved it. Moreover, a woman in a position such as mine, despite the painful spanking, would in fact feel grateful that her man chose only to discipline her with a spanking, and not do far worse. I was living this reality.

He moved the spanking down to the tops of my bare thighs. this brought on a new aspect of stinging agony to my spanking punishment. He shifted his right knee so that it went between my legs, which parted my thighs.

He used this new position to minister to the tender insides of my thighs as I writhed across his knee. As he spanked I felt his hard palm and the cool air whistling past my spread-open pussy lips to ferociously sting my inner thighs.

He restored me across both knees and gave me the hardest spanks yet, his large palm encompassing alternating cheeks of my rear end. These were spectacularly hard and I began hyper-ventilating trying to get through the pain.

He took me off his lap and I collapsed onto the floor.

"Go to the bathroom and bring me the hairbrush," he said.

Oh no! He had spanked me enough! I knew I couldn't bear it.

"Please no. I can't take it. Please?"

"Go get it. Now. Don't make me tell you again."

I looked into his eye and saw that he was serious and that no amount of begging or cajoling could change his mind on this.

I started crawling on all fours towards the bathroom.

"Stand up for Christ's sake."

I stood and felt a blush. I was hoping I was being submissive, or sexy, or something crawling like that. Apparently he did not care. I went to get the hairbrush and brought it back to him. The downstairs hairbrush is a lighter wooden one, but it was still pretty bad.

I came back and handed it to him. He indicated I should get back over his knee, which I did.

I don't know what it was, but the hairbrush popping against my ass burned like a motherfucker! I could feel he was not even going that hard with it, but the effect on me was utterly disproportionate. He again rearranged me so as to straddle his right thigh, and then used the brush on the backs and insides of my thighs, which was twice as bad as before! I could not hold still and I wriggled and kicked and squeezed and spread, all to no avail as I felt utterly skewered across his thigh.

It was around here, with my legs spread like this and gyrating wildly that the scent of my own arousal absolutely permeated the room. It was completely unmistakable.  I don't know why this happens. It's embarrassing. But at the absolute peak of the pain my pussy betrayed me like this. I know he could smell it too. As much as I relish taking on the top role myself, my obvious arousal during a hard spanking shows an undeniable aspect of myself: I am also a needy submissive girl and David intimately knows this undeniable truth.

He put the hairbrush down, put me back straight across his lap, and finished me off with a spectacularly hard series of full hand smacks that had me hyper-ventilating once again just to get through it.

Throughout my entire spanking he had lectured me, sometimes as he was spanking, and sometimes taking pauses with his hand on my ass as he did so. I had to keep responding and promising to do better. At first, my responses were more casual. As my spanking proceeded, they started becoming much more sincere!

My spanking was finally over. My ass and thighs were on fire! We went to sit side by side on the living room chairs. I asked him meekly for my panties. I felt I was a bit wet and didn't want to stain the upholstery. He handed them to me with what can only be described as a smirk and I pulled them up my legs.

"Now," he said, "I think you need to pay me back that $300."

I was honestly confused by this. All our money is completely shared. "I don't understand," I said honestly.

"Well, what skills have you got that may be worth $300?"

Oh! He wanted me to be his dirty little whore. Well, I may be his dirty little whore, but I'm not a cheap one. $300 would not get him much.

"I'm pretty good at giving a massage..." I suggested.

"That'll do for a start," he said.

We went upstairs and he undressed and lay on the bed. I got the oil and began rubbing it into his shoulders.

"Very nice," he said, enjoying my ministrations, "but hardly worth $300. You better lose the top, and the bottoms."

Hah! I was offended! (not really). I took off my blouse and my skirt, leaving myself only in my colourful cotton panty and bra set.

"You made it to maybe $150. Lose the panties and bra also," he demanded.

"And that'll be $300?"

"It'll be closer."

I took off my panties and bra and he turned over to face me. I straddled his legs and massaged his chest and his cock. He grabbed my tits and started mauling them roughly.

He put me off him and reached his hand around my ass and started fingering my bumhole. He also languidly stroked his own cock with his hand, which seemed very big from where I was.

"Maybe an ass fucking is worth the full $300?" he suggested.

"No! That's at least $1000," I bantered back at him.

"Oh, it is, is it?" he said. With that he knelt up on the bed, guided me to my back, picked up both my legs in his arm, and began spanking my bottom "diaper position".

"You do as you're told, young lady," he said as he spanked me, hard.

I moved my own right hand to my pussy and started rubbing it frantically. David saw this and only increased the intensity of my spanking, which only increased the intensity of my pussy rubbing. The intense pain merged into the intense pleasure and I came like that, getting my spanking.

"Would you like to cum?" I asked him.

"Only in your ass, now," he said with a smile.

"Oh... I don't think I could take that coke bottle cock of yours in my ass without a bit of stretching with a butt plug first..."

"That's ok. We'll do that some other time," he said, not serious about ass fucking me spent and raw like that. I'd have let him, though! I mean, I'm a spanked wife, what do I have to say about it?

46 comments:

  1. Sexy spanking! But I think $1000 for that asshole is a little steep 😀.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lives of the rich and famous. A grand for groceries, for 2? You are one high maintenance piece of ass, lady. I think he needs to turn you out for your fans here. $50 per spanking until you've paid off that grocery bill Miss Fancy Pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20 spankings? I'd take that 😁

      Delete
    2. Good on David for giving you a well deserved spanking! Really $300 for olive oil and then a half assed pretense of not knowing about it! I hope he still gives you that ass fucking. He could use that expensive olive oil as his lube.

      I would love to join that spanking lineup it would be well worth the $50 buy in. ;-)

      Delete
    3. It was for the oil and the balsamic vinegar together.
      And yes, getting bum-fucked with the extra-virgin is a thing...

      Delete
  3. Very nice.
    Go David go

    ReplyDelete
  4. $300 for oil and vinegar? They saw you coming! Just because Canadian money looks like toy money doesn't mean you don't need to earn it! You got off way easy!

    And for all the fuss made of Sandy mentioning spanking to her drugstore cashier - bad mouthing the government and acting like you have no idea as to what a fortune you're racking up in front of those bag girls who will probably never taste such luxury!

    I'd sentence you with a week of eating Kraft dinners from a bowl on the floor in your bra and panties - no hands allowed! Including on Sunday with the family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Kraft Dinner. Yummy!

      Delete
    2. Of course you do, you're Canadian!

      I don't know if you've heard "If I Had A Million Dollars" by Barenaked Ladies, it's a fun little campfire song where they just list all the shit they'd buy if they were millionaires, but there's a bit that's always stuck with me as a perfect encapsulation of the human condition:

      "If I had a million dollars
      We wouldn't have to eat Kraft dinner"

      "But we would eat Kraft dinner"

      "Of course we would, we'd just eat more"

      Delete
    3. You probably eat it with really expensive ketchup. Dijon ketchup! Do you have a million dollars? - david

      Delete
    4. Good song!
      And I like the French's.

      Delete
    5. I'd have thought you would go for Daddies! 😜

      Delete
    6. Don't know that one. Sounds good.

      Delete
  5. Pusateri's? If so, I can understand the $1000. Worth it.
    Bruno's used to be good too but it fell behind.
    There's also Eataly but I don't think it's in the same league as Pusateri's.
    I imagine you'll be thinking about your spanking every time you make a salad dressing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bright red little round tomatoes will definitely serve as a reminder! :)

      Delete
  6. Great story Julie!
    My fav spanking position, OTK and 2 of my fav implements, hand and hairbrush. Paddle is third... 😊
    Nice writing, introducing the situation, then spanking with rich details, I could so visualize. Then ending with mind blowing sex!
    What is it about a spanking that makes men like the Eiffel Tower and ladies love juices flow like the Nile? I ask rhetorically or not...
    Thanks Julie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spanking always gets me horny!

      Delete
    2. I almost feel bad for those who get their spankings from pros who don't engage in sex. Almost...

      Delete
    3. For the true spanko, the sex is optional.

      Delete
  7. You are hard to empathize with, given your exorbitant lifestyle. The worst part of it is that you seem to think that you deserve your wealth. No wonder you are so hard to relate to on so many people issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had less money and I've had more money. Always seem to stay cheery either way. And we work for our money, it was not handed to us. I help where I can, and don't brag about it. You seem bitter.

      Delete
    2. I think if someone's been successful in life, you should listen to them more, not less. Why listen to a broke loser to better yourself or society?

      Delete
    3. I agree that spending that kind of money on olive oil is a bit exorbitant especially for someone like myself who is very frugal. However, I also feel if you earn the money, you are entitled to spend it as you see fit and it really is nobody else's business! :-)

      Delete
    4. Thanks bob and Hattie. Keeping money circulating and invested are both good for everyone.

      Delete
    5. Julie, you are entitled to every penny you have and please dont let anyone say differently to you.

      Delete
    6. Yes, but am conscious of the ever-growing wealth gap. I'm for a UBI.

      Delete
  8. Nice coincidence. My young wife, 29, did the same yesterday. Overspending. He's going to be spanked on his bare ass tonight. I also think that she will be standing with her bare ass in the window to the street again :)
    Ralf

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got off easily Julie.
    300 for a small bottle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar!
    You deserve at least 300 swats with a switch cut from an olive tree (they hurt a lot).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Passing the olive branch... Only to have I used across your bare bum!

      Delete
    2. Brings new meaning to the phrase!

      Delete
  10. You need a spanking from Sue as well.
    300 for olive oil and vinegar.
    1000 years old tree, Sue will give you 1000 swats for that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both need a spanking from Sue for overspending.

    ReplyDelete
  12. David should give your overspending little ass a good punishment-fucking using that expensive olive oil as lube :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. However, your husband has surely found you submissive AND sexy on all fours, but you always feel ridiculous when you think you can't manage to arouse the interest you want and especially in such a shameful way.
    Will

    ReplyDelete
  14. If your balsamic didn’t say “tradizionale,” you got screwed. Modena or not, nothing but tradizionale is the real thing, and not worth what you must’ve paid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine says "Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP Invecchiato". Is that good enough? It's very tasty!

      Delete